Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

Apollo Dark
Re: Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Hello d3t0x,

With those supplies, try Blessing a Candle with the Black Arts Oil. Use a prayer asking for him to be cursed as he curses you, for his soul to be tormented as he has tormented you, and you can ellaborate as you like. Light it and let it burn all the way through. Remember FIRE SAFTEY, and be sure to place it somewhere conscious of that.

Next, get a picture of him. Large enough to fold into a small packet. Fill this with some Graveyard Dirt, Sulphur, and the Black Dog Hair. Pray that he be cursed, and ask the Hell Hounds to haunt him, torment him, and cause him the pain that he put to you.

Anoint the packet with Vinegar, and drive it into the ground with three nails. Then bury it, preferrably in a graveyard.

See how that works for you.

Best of Luck,

Apollo Dark
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Priestess Divine

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:36 pm

I am feeling he needs to have contact with the products to curse this man. He has a very harsh, hateful and stubborn nature. He take pleasure in making you feel misery. You will have to hit him hard. In addition to the great work mentioned below use the Goofer dust which should already have sulfur and graveyard dirt. See if you can dust the back of some papers with Goofer Dust he may have to review and/or dust the entrance way to the building after hours in the early evening when its getting dark if its normally busy. That way he steps in it and carries it with him. Pray that he has lost his ability to do his work, he's confused,disoriented, his mind is clouded, he's forgetful, he looses his job, his days at work are filled with misery and turmoil, his soul is tormented while he is at work, he hates his job and wants to leave. He's troubled in mind & body and his spirit is unsettled. He shall have no peace until he leaves this job forever. You can also mess up his health with this type of foot magic if you want, causing him to be out ill. You just have to speak it.

Try to get a personal concern to add to any candle work to make it stronger.

Psalms 109 to curse him and edit as you see fit with omission of certain verses depending on what you choose. Psalms 40:14 or Psalms 41.

Also anoint yourself and your sitting area with fiery wall of protection oil, the doorway entering. When you can get some. Or if you can get some herbs cheaply you can finely grind your own in a coffee grinder (salt, white mustard seed, ginger, lemon grass, bay, devil shoe string (maybe not grindable...lol), etc to sprinkle them around where you sit to protect you from evil. Each day call on Michael The Archangel and ask him to protect you and keep you from all evil, to use his fiery sword to defend you and battle, etc. Read daily Psalms 119 ... Psalms 91. Pray that God gives you super natural favor. Rosemary for peace.

Post your prayer on Crystal Silence League if you haven't already. http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Blessings & Best of Luck to you! My prayers are with you.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:05 pm

I work at a research center, which is my primary job, and the work hours available to me any particular week depend largely on the type and number of research projects going on at any one time. (I am not involved in the actual research part, just the less skilled aspects of it. Even though I probably have the necessary training and knowledge to do more advanced work there.) As such, there can be anything from so much work we have to bring on extra people to little or NO work for weeks.

To that end, I'm looking at various ways of boosting the hours available to me. (While continuing to seek other jobs and work towards my ultimate future career, of course!)

So far, I have done the following things:
-Sprinkling money herbs around my office area (after hours), sweeping them towards the center of the room, praying for more work - and throwing the resulting mixture of herbs/dust out at a crossroads.
-An ammonia jar to reverse the scenario of NOT having enough work
-A jar containing dust from my office, crossroads dirt, and Steady Work incense powders (I use the incense so that the saltpeter will bust up blocks on the available work hours)

I am considering doing the following:
-Make a dessert for my colleagues (who are higher up and more involved in the process) -- with prayed-over cinnamon and sugar. Even just some plain old sugar cookies from refrigerated dough, dusted with the cinnamon/sugar mixture!
-More sprinkling of herbs and powders, when and where I can get away with it.
-Giving out tricked cards (dusted with something like Attraction, Crown of Success, Money Drawing, Money House Blessing, or some combination thereof)

Any additional ideas? Thanks!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:58 am

The dessert is a great idea! I've used the technique myself to "sweeten" people too me.

I'd also use Steady Work products, used in the powders you sprinkle, to promote you getting steady hours each week.

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:22 pm

Hello heartexalted,

Those are some great ideas. Especially the dessert. Sounds like you know what you are doing.

You also might want to consider working a Honey Jar as part of this endeavor.

SPL-HON-STEA
Job Getting, Steady Work, Avoid Being Laid Off Honey Spell
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:11 pm

MaryBee and Apollo Dark, thank you! I'll definitely incorporate more Steady Work stuff. As for sprinkling herbs around my workplace, I actually have the Steady Work incense powders, so I can add those to the mix. The effect of the saltpeter can heat things up and get them moving quicker!

Oh, and I absolutely LOVE the honey jar idea! I already have a jar going for success, but one can never have too many jars. (Ok, that's probably a lie...)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:45 pm

heartexalted wrote:MaryBee and Apollo Dark, thank you! I'll definitely incorporate more Steady Work stuff. As for sprinkling herbs around my workplace, I actually have the Steady Work incense powders, so I can add those to the mix. The effect of the saltpeter can heat things up and get them moving quicker!

Oh, and I absolutely LOVE the honey jar idea! I already have a jar going for success, but one can never have too many jars. (Ok, that's probably a lie...)
I practice behind the theory that the more your do for your work, and the more intention, faith, and belief you put into your Magick the better it is.

So no I don't think you can have too many jars. :D

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

GirlOnFire

Unread post by GirlOnFire » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:10 pm

Hi there! I used to have another profile some years back but lost my old email. :)

Anywhoo I have a female friend who works in a very male oriented industry. Her supervisor is a macho, sexist pig and doesn't really like working with women. He has made her work life miserable for years. I have been working with St Martha to keep things going smoothly between them. It's been working. However, I want to amp it up a bit because she is seeking to move someplace else in her department, but will need this guy's blessing.

I have LM oils -- Boss Fix, Master, Several Money Oils and Domination
Herbs I have are: Bayberry Root, Allspice, Mandrake, Five Finger Grass and Blue Flag.
I have her supervisor's signature.

My plan was to work a honey jar on the guy and put his signature into the mix. Should I add her DNA..or should it be strictly his signature? I also planned on having her wear Boss Fix to work during meetings with him.
Any recommendations on how to work this guy with the stuff I have now? I have a lot of green candles. Should I be using green or some other color for this? Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:38 pm

I was taught that the best results come from the most specfic intentions. Try to keep the Honey Jar or anything you do focused on him. You need to change him most of all.
AIRR Member

GirlOnFire

Unread post by GirlOnFire » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:47 pm

That makes sense! I'll keep her out of the jar. Thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:41 pm

I concur!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:50 pm

For plans on future work for your friend you may want to consider doing some Courage and Mastery work on her. To give her that extra edge in the work place and in life. Take a look at these Lucky Mojo Products!

OIL-HOO-CRUC
Crucible of Courage Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

MH3-CUS-JOHN
John the Conqueror Triple Strength Mojo Hand
$35.00

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

blue

Unread post by blue » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:50 pm

I work from home providing customer service over the phone. My supervisor and I communicate by email, chat and telephone only. I do not have anything with his signiture and I do not have a picture. Can I still do a honey jar with boss fix dressed candles? What would be the best way to approach this situation?
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Sat May 18, 2013 6:56 am

Hello all. I have written about this situation about a year ago so I won't go into details.

The bottom line is that I am trying to leave this job.

In addition to other things the boss has tried to use me to train others to "do things the way I do it" and then in turn FIRE me! Needless to say, their plans fell through (LOL) and I am still there. Both of the women quit.

I have told them that I am looking for another job. Thing is, is that a lot of them have been saying things like, "You're not going anywhere" ect. and giving me these evil looks (which is really the evil eye IMO).

What type of ritual can I do/products can I use to offset their negative thinking in trying to keep me down and hoping I don't find another job?

Thank you all in advance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 18, 2013 7:23 am

Hi, DeborahHarris --

I have merged your new post into the previous thread, which i have remembered this whole year because of your brilliant description of using Boss Fix powder on the side of the toilet paper roll in the office bathroom. That one is so useful and good that more people should think of using it as a technique!

Anyway, i'm glad to know that you were able to hold fast to the job and are now ready to leave ON YOUR OWN TERMS. Good for you!

Here's what i would suggest to put down their evil thoughts and intentions -- a combination of Jinx Killer and I Can You Can't.

For getting a new job: Road Opener, Steady Work, and Crown of Success.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Sat May 18, 2013 7:45 am

Thank you Catherine. I have both the Jinx Killer and ICYC oils. Do I just wear them to work everyday or burn them on candles with the name of the company under it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 18, 2013 8:21 am

DeborahHarris --

The Jinx Killer is best mixed in with cleaning supplies -- it kills eveil intentions where they lay, if you know what i mean. Wearing it is okay, too, but not too common. For instance, i was taught to wear it in the hair if going to gamble or play games of chance where someone might touch your hair to steal your luck. They touch the Jinx Killer in your hair instead and are stopped cold. So it is a kind of "contact" magic tool.

I Can You Can't is definitely good to wear, and to burn on candles set on top of the company name. If you really wish for strong work to separate yourself from these ungracious and evil-intentioned people, i advise reciting Psalms 1. It is a powerful piece of scripture about dividing the righteous from the unrighteous. You can find it in your Bible, of course, or online here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_1
catherine yronwode

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Sat May 18, 2013 9:02 am

Thanks a lot :)

KS Whitten

Unread post by KS Whitten » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:42 am

My person is actually a client, who has refused to accept that he's not a boss. My contract with him ended last week, so I thought I was going in yesterday just to tidy up a few things and give him his billable files; he went off on me again because I would not go along with his sudden memory lapse about hours that I had worked extra in order to accumulate comp time; rather than carried it forward for another contract, I closed it out, and all of a sudden he is no longer aware and did not approve. I'm like WT(bleep) ever. He nonetheless needs some serious quieting now that our professional relationship and friendship appears to have met its end, after eight years I might add. I think this will work in this situation, too, and I can do it unnoticed, as he seldom arrives before I do. I think I may try doing a honey jar, too, since it's not looking like I'm going to be providing any services for him, and we still have to be in the same office, as I provide bookkeeping services for another attorney from whom he leases his office space. It's just a shame people cut their nose off just to spite their face. Thanks for the good advice, Mary Bee!

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:43 am

Without going into all of the details, about a year ago this woman who was hired at my place of employment to open a new division in the company was promoted to be the department head of my division. In the 1 year where she was solely responsible for her division she fired 14 people. Since taking over our department she has increased her kill to 20. She has mental issues, was bullied as a teen for being fat and was suicidal and was even hospitalized to get "treatment" for her depression(I found this out all by researching on the web). She also runs this anti-bully organization so she actually has labeled many people as bullies on the job. This has never been an issue at the company until she took over in my department. She also likes to remind us that we are all "at-will" employees. Many of us admittedly did not know that was outlined in the contract we signed when we took the job, however she likes to point this out and there is this air of threat looming over us all the time, afraid we will be pegged as a bully.

Recently however, she made sure that harassment booklets were given to each of us and I realized that I actually had a valid sexual harassment complaint against my direct supervisor who also ruined my promotion. The first week on my new shift under this supervisor I went to the department head and my other manager about my complaints and I mistakenly trusted them to handle the issue. It was swept under the rug. Now I've used her "bullying materials" against the three of them. Along with my claim at work, I intend to file a sexual harassment claim with the EEOC. She didn't do anything to stop him harassing me and told me to grow a thicker skin. She has labeled me as a bully in the past, so wouldn't you think I already have a thick skin?

I want her gone. I have attempted to hot foot her directly as well as the supervisor and I started vinegar jars on two of them loaded with nails, pins, and tons of hot pepper and a name paper in one and a pic and name paper in the other (that was the best I could do).

Honestly something kept telling me to send blackhawk out on them all but I have no experience working with that spirit, nor do I have any of the items to set up his pail(all I have is the pail). I purchased an essence of bend over kit have been wearing the oil to work but i have not done the spell as of yet.

Furthermore, I just found out that she is poisoning the well on a co-worker of mine to the owner of the company. My friend received a direct threat from the owner, a man she has loyally worked for over 18 years. Will confusion powder do anything to this nasty woman? Is there something that I can do to make the owner see through the veil of lies?
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Id love to hear others ideas but a few that pop to mind is using the mirror box spell to reverse it all bak on here.. as she clearly is against bullies but really is one lol. Reversing would work, and id use fiery wall of protection on you.. stop gossip also to not be effected by their BS.. the owner you can burn A clarity and king Solomon candle so he can see clearly whats going on and make sound decisions. hotfoot is definetly a product to work on a person like her sprinkle on her desk by her car, I dressed mail for my old boss and put it in his box at work. Iv had a decent amount of jobs and all the ones with bosses like that, my experience is that they tend to fall to the sword they carried

Vestapol

Unread post by Vestapol » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:49 pm

This is a really painful situation you're in. And you're naturally feeling trapped and powerless with it. There is power, however, in sending this woman healing energy. She's stuck in what was done to her (what was done to her is probably much more than you know) and she needs release from that.

Use meditation, prayer, and healing rituals for her. Ask your most trusted friends to do this also for her. It takes practice, so keep the faith. That's where you'll find your own power and serenity, Kitteh.

Vetsapol

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:18 pm

I either read on the forum or heard on the LM radio show Conjureman Ali mentioning hotfooting a troublesome neighbor. It took about three months, if I remember correctly. Keep at it, stay patient. In the meantime you might be well served by getting a reading, even call into the show....I would LOVE to hear cat and Conjureman Ali's reading on this. You may need some custom advice.

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:41 pm

j82 wrote:Id love to hear others ideas but a few that pop to mind is using the mirror box spell to reverse it all bak on here.. as she clearly is against bullies but really is one lol. Reversing would work, and id use fiery wall of protection on you.. stop gossip also to not be effected by their BS.. the owner you can burn A clarity and king Solomon candle so he can see clearly whats going on and make sound decisions. hotfoot is definetly a product to work on a person like her sprinkle on her desk by her car, I dressed mail for my old boss and put it in his box at work. Iv had a decent amount of jobs and all the ones with bosses like that, my experience is that they tend to fall to the sword they carried
You know funny that you said these things tonight.

1. I have been saying all along that she is in fact bullying all of us to go with what she wants. Her way or the highway.

2. I actually bought some mirrors and magnets this week at Joann's fabrics, my instincts were telling me something.

3. She is gone on vacation for the week and I noticed that she left her umbrella on the filing cabinet at work. I could so dust the handle of it with hotfoot. The only reason I don't try to hotfoot her desk is because the cleaners come everynight so I would have to wait until Sunday to try and lay it. If I could get her to touch it, it might have an effect although I have read on here that it is ideal to have them walk in it.

I am going to do the clarity candle and I can very easily dust the owner's office doorknob with clarity powder. Thank you very much for the suggestions!! :mrgreen:

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Vestapol wrote:This is a really painful situation you're in. And you're naturally feeling trapped and powerless with it. There is power, however, in sending this woman healing energy. She's stuck in what was done to her (what was done to her is probably much more than you know) and she needs release from that.

Use meditation, prayer, and healing rituals for her. Ask your most trusted friends to do this also for her. It takes practice, so keep the faith. That's where you'll find your own power and serenity, Kitteh.

Vetsapol

Here is the reason why I don't feel anymore compassion for her. I do completely understand where you are coming from by wishing her peace and healing. I actually did my best for a year to give her the benefit of the doubt and would not listen to what everyone else was saying to her. However, like a snake in the grass she waited until I trusted her and then leaped out and bit me hard. I truly believe she feels that I deserved being harassed by my supervisor because she thinks I'm a bully because of my strong personality and that I am 12 years older than she with more life experience and maturity. They have caused me a tremendous amount of pain, humiliation, stress, and have completely destroyed my trust in them altogether. Not to mention that I lost a friendship with my best friend (my other manager is her ex) and she started yelling at me defending her ex instead of hearing what I was saying. I will never speak to her again for having raised her voice to me and not believing me. They have affected ME more than they know and she's messing with too many people's livelihoods to be left to her own devices. I wish she would move the eff on.

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:39 pm

candiijojo wrote:I either read on the forum or heard on the LM radio show Conjureman Ali mentioning hotfooting a troublesome neighbor. It took about three months, if I remember correctly. Keep at it, stay patient. In the meantime you might be well served by getting a reading, even call into the show....I would LOVE to hear cat and Conjureman Ali's reading on this. You may need some custom advice.

Not a bad idea... :P

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:29 am

Hi Kitteh Breath,

A number of the AIRR members work with BlackHawk and a magical coaching session could give you the insight you need to do the work. If your intuition has guided you to this spirit, there is probably a good reason: you could find a lot both on this issue and others by following that call.

I also think that this is a situation in which Boss Fix would be a good product choice to help deal with the situation. It's a formula specifically created for the nasty, toxic environment you're describing. Working with Peace Water in the company bathrooms has also been known to help... At least these methods can help make the situation liveable until the Hot Foot work can be done (have you had a reading to see what prevented the work from taking?) and this woman can be sent packing.

Blessings,
Aura
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:18 pm

You could put some hot foot oil on the manager's power button, so when she turns on her computer, she will be in the mess. Or you could put products on her mouse ...or keyboard ... or office desk phone. That way, the cleaning folk wouldn't wipe it away before she touched it.

Or ... target her car in the parking lot. Put some oil on her door handle. You could even "casually" walk by her driver's side door and drop a little hot foot powder mixed with dirt so she would have to step in it to get into her car. Just make sure to use small amounts so they won't be noticed. :twisted:

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:03 pm

MoonBreath wrote:You could put some hot foot oil on the manager's power button, so when she turns on her computer, she will be in the mess. Or you could put products on her mouse ...or keyboard ... or office desk phone. That way, the cleaning folk wouldn't wipe it away before she touched it.

Or ... target her car in the parking lot. Put some oil on her door handle. You could even "casually" walk by her driver's side door and drop a little hot foot powder mixed with dirt so she would have to step in it to get into her car. Just make sure to use small amounts so they won't be noticed. :twisted:
laying it down by her car is going to be my best bet. ;)

SpoonMama

Unread post by SpoonMama » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:24 am

I am new to the forum. This site has been so helpful to me each time I read through the forums.

I need help with my boss. He comes every evening and stays late night. I am the only one in the office all day except for about 2 hours.

I manage his ragedy apartments. So each month I pay my self. If you know what I mean. ;) I feel he senses something or it maybe my conscious. I need total protection and I don't want him to ever find out.

I work like a dog to keep his business running. I'm a single parent and am very sick on most days. I am so stressed about this. I just need a break. So tired of being nervous and scared all the time.

What spell should I do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:00 pm

SpoonMama wrote:I need help with my boss. He comes every evening and stays late night. I am the only one in the office all day except for about 2 hours.

I manage his ragedy apartments. So each month I pay my self. If you know what I mean. ;) I feel he senses something or it maybe my conscious. I need total protection and I don't want him to ever find out.

I work like a dog to keep his business running. I'm a single parent and am very sick on most days. I am so stressed about this. I just need a break. So tired of being nervous and scared all the time.

What spell should I do?
SpoonMama,

You are asking for trouble and you will get it, i'm afraid. To justify theft from your boss you are trying to stifle your own conscience, but it is not working. God wants you to be a better person than that, and thus your stressed and fearful thoughts are breaking through, telling you to stop before you are found out and brought to shame and disgrace.

If you do not stop stealing, you will be found out for your theft and you will suffer. Stop walking that path now and get right with the boss, who, whatever his faults may be, has given you a job -- because your alternative will be no job ... or jail.

I mean this sincerely. Your feeling of being "very sick" shows that God's goodness still has a hold on your soul. Your feelings of being "so stressed" are signs that you are wrestling against the very Angels who are trying to lead you to the way of righteousness. Your feelings of being "nervous and scared all the time" are a warning that you are about to fall into a pit.

You are doing wrong and you know it -- yet you come to me and ask me for a way to deaden your conscience, and in your ignorance, you call that "protection."

That is not protection. That is a ticket to Hell.

God gave you a conscience for a reason, that you may know right from wrong.

Use it.

Psalms 28

[1] Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
[2] Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
[3] Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.
[4] Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.
[5] Because they regard not the works of the LORD, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.
[6] Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.
[7] The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
[8] The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.
[9] Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.

Turn and seek salvation. It's not too late.
catherine yronwode

SpoonMama

Unread post by SpoonMama » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:33 am

Thanks soooooo much Cat for telling me like I know it is. I'm not a bad person at all. I 've always helped anyone that needed help no matter if I didn't have it. I am very much ashamed of myself because that's not me. I just want to be successful and live a good life. When I read your reply I shouted "Thank You Jesus". It felt like a weight lifted off my chest. I needed to hear that and I was really hoping that you would be the one that answered my post. I feel so good right now. The devil put in my head that I had went through so much for so long that it would be alright. I thought I was stronger than that, but I wasn't. I don't ever want to be homeless, mistreated by family, or by my boyfriend of 12 years. I promised my child that we wouldn't ever be done that way again no matter what I had to do. But I just can not do this any more. This was the worst year with my child in school. I need suggestions on what I can to make our lives good and to restore my memory also. Again I thank you so much Cat. I don't have anyone to talk to.

Gods Child

Unread post by Gods Child » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:43 am

Hi,

I would like my manager to give me full time hours. I have her handwriting and full name. Should I just burn a boss fix candle on her using the appropriate oils and my petition on parchment paper. Thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:11 am

Hi Gods Child,

That's a good way to start. You might also want to dust the place's that she'll walk with a bit of sachet powder too. It's also a good plan to keep her in a boss fix honey jar on a permanent basis so she stays sweet to you.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:53 pm

I have done something to anger my boss badly. Possible firing.... that's how serious. All my fault.... so I am in need of advise on what to do tonight to get me ready for a meeting tomorrow to save my job. I have too many Lucky Mojo products to list that are at my disposal, but no boss fix related products.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:56 pm

Get a piece of paper, write his name on it, and put a pinch of sugar on top. Fold it into a packet and put it in your left shoe before you go to work. That way you're dominating him and sweetening him at the same time. If you have any Peace/Tranquility/Reconciliation products you can wear the oils as a personal fragrance when you go to work. Pray to St. Jude too; he's the patron saint of impossible causes.

Oh glorious apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases -- of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so miserable; make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded thee of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (mention your request), and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise thee, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor thee as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee. Amen

When you receive your request you have to publish a prayer of thanks to St. Jude in the newspaper, don't forget!

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Mary
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Thank you! I will follow that advice to the letter. I don't have reconciliation or peace products, but I have Five Finger, Love Me, Cleo May, Commanding, Attraction.....I feel like some of those might apply. I'm also going to do a good cleansing with hyssop and Chinese Wash. The moderators on this forum are ANGELS!!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:46 am

candiijojo, you can also call us at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church to light an emergency candle for you. I don't know if you will see this message in time for your meeting, but for future reference, this is a service that we offer here at the church. I'll say a prayer for you.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:43 pm

As soon as you can, order some Boss Fix oil and wear it every work day. If you have any love products, you could try those too, to get your boss to love you. If you dress a candle with oil, add a few drops of honey to it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

whistler

Unread post by whistler » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:40 am

Heyas everyone,

I need to calm down my supervisor from my work place. He makes everyone miserable, except for the few that he likes.

Should I do a fiery wall of protection spell? Or is there anything to calm him down? I am not sure if that is the direction I need to go.

Any suggestions?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Hot Foot your boss and then do cleansing on yourself every time you do the work; Hot Foot is enemy work and you need to keep yourself cleansed. Use FWP on yourself after each cleansing to keep yourself protected.

I'd also suggest putting the names of all the other people you work with (except the guy you're hot footing) into a sugar jar along with some Cinnamon (for money), Deers Tongue leaf (so they'll speak well of you)and a pinch of Tobacco (to dominate them).

Good luck!
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

whistler

Unread post by whistler » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Thanks Mary Bee for your suggestions.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Hello, Whistler,
Trying to get him away from someone your boss is close to?
Let us know
Take Care and have a great evening

whistler

Unread post by whistler » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:46 pm

I was hoping to have it help getting him to keep away from me in his anger. And not show favoritism

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Whistler,
Then, definitely do it!!
Great idea! Good for you!!
Take Care.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:34 am

whistler, I totally get where you are coming from as I was once employed in an 'old boys club' environment and was even told to "use my feminine wiles" to get clients. Ugh. You've already been given some great advice. I would totally go with the Hotfooting. I would also toss out there to do some money work or Crown of Success work to help you raise the funds to get the certification that you need, especially if this will give you more opportunities and give you some security.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:51 am

Personal, I would put some your boss in a souring jar with name papers of all those you would like him to disagree with. Add the boss fix oil to the herbs/curios you use and the petition paper. Burn a black candle with a mixture of boss fix, do as I say, and hot foot oil every Saturday. Shaking that jar every Saturday before you burn a candle and shouting out your command.
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:12 am

If he is paying you less than male employees for doing the same work, get a lawyer and some Court Case. Discrimination in pay based on gender is against the law.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

whistler

Unread post by whistler » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:07 am

Thanks everyone, but it seems it's a moot point now as I was just fired.

Not sure what to do now. But since I can't afford a lawyer, this case is cold.

thanks again.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:45 am

Oh, Whistler,
I am so very sorry to hear this. My heart is breaking over this terrible news.
I wish you luck. And, again, I'm so sorry

mcambiasso

Unread post by mcambiasso » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:21 pm

Hello, I'm from Uruguay and would love to get some help from u guys! This is my problem, for 10 month I have been working here; my boss is a horrible unpleasant person who thinks he's better than others. He yells at others and devalues others. I'm in search of a new job with a better wage, in a better place, and doing new things. I had an interview and didn't get an answer from them. Last week, my boss asked me for something and I told him, last time, we did it this way and he told me I was lying. I tried to remind him of how things were done previously. He yelled at me so loudly and with such a crazy face that I stood up and told him, that until he calmed down I would not listen to a word from him and I left his office. I know he will complain to the owner; now he is not talking to me and when he does talk to me, he has this unpleasant way he talks. He makes me feel as if I am wrong. Still, I'm not happy with this nut, however, I don't want to lose this job until find my dreamed one!!

1 - can u pls help me dominating him to not fired me ??
2 - can u help me with a spell to get the job i want ??
Thanks in advance and sorry for the misspelling of some English works, it is not my main language :)

THANKS!!
++++++++++++++
edited by jwmcclin for clarity

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:27 pm

mcambiasso, I know exactly how you feel. I recommend Boss Fix Spiritual Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html). This product is designed to get your boss to favor you. Try this first. If you would like and I highly recommend that you call Lucky Mojo ((707) 887-1521, open 7 days a week from 9:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time) to set a candle on your Boss to get things going until you get your supplies.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mcambiasso

Unread post by mcambiasso » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:52 am

Hello, and thanks ... i will do it but i have probles ordering the products ... the custom of my country open each package and dont let pass liquids oils powders etc so i cant receive nothing of it even makeup :( so dont know how i can do ... thanks

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:35 pm

You can have Boss Fix candles lit for you at the shop. Order them from here:

http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html

You could also order a lucky charm to carry with you; it should get through customs:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Please help! I work in general management of a large company. I have a ton of responsibilities that include monitoring certain aspects of all the departments.

My boss is worthless! I am tired of seeing him get away with this! I am so upset because I am overworked, underpaid, and still to this day, he has no idea what my job really is and what it entails. He basically gave me a department to run and told me - goodluck. When asked by top management, he talks a good game and delegates everything. He has other managers work for him but they are considered to be in a different department. They literally do nothing and don't know what a real job is! Yet, he claims them to be busy, etc. If he would ever spend a day with me and see EVERY responsibility I have, he'd shit himself. That is what EARNING a paycheck looks like.

Now, onto more beefs about him! I do not understand how he got the position he has as he knows nothing of all the departments he oversees. He does not know policy/protocol, etc. When confronted on anything he wiggles and worms his way out of it, says someone else has it taken care of, etc. Mangement obviously believes this but this guy is a dipshit! So I've been having major problems with another manager in a different department. When I make requests for documents/items from their department regarding things I oversee and must ensure they are compliant on, he is a total asshole ALL THE TIME! But he does it so deviously! He fights me all the way over every little thing, even if I just ask for a copy of an email as an example. Goes out of his way to not get it to me, miss deadlines, go back and forth as to why I need it, what it will be used for, etc. I have to ask too many times, and he still makes it difficult. Then he has the nerve to ask me when the games are going to stop! WHAT? Basically, he means when am I going to look the other way and not request the needed items from their department. Top management also buys this guys lies and believes he gets things done. They just take the verbal "ok" and believe things were done. I have to truly check it, check the physical products, and BAAM, we have a problem. He treats me like crap! He has physically got into my face and yelled at me trying to intimidate me and everything else.

What does anyone do? NOTHING. My boss. You'd think he'd help work out the issues, but no, he doesnt even know what I do. When I go to him with the whole story/issue, he has my back one hundred percent. Then he meets with the other guy (or whoever), and denies denies denies, states he was not aware, and basically agrees to whatever retardation they are saying. He lets them get away with murder! So it seems the mentality is to verbally say everything is done and compliant, and leave it be. Hell, my boss probably doesnt understand even half of what we are truly talking about and he is allowing me to be disrespected. He has even changed and bent the rules after I set deadlines - went behind my back telling departments they were not required to do as I asked, etc. Yes, they are! That is my position on the property - yet I'm not being respected. I'm pissed that the other manager disrespects me but why would he do anything else? My boss sure as hell has let it go on long enough!

And top management? They see nothing. Believe all this verbal yada yada. Help!!! I work SOOOOOOOOO hard and give it my all and I am not paid nearly what one should make for my responsibility in this company. I can't get respect when noone is seeing what I'm really going through and where the problems are stemming from. I know I can use reversal on the asshole manager. But what I really need help with is bringing out their true colors and making it come to light to management the truth about these guys.

I want them to see the truth! See what I've been dealing with and then finally recognize what all I have done for the property. Right now, they have no clue because look at what worthlessness I'm dealing with.

I don't want to hotfoot them away, I truly want the light to shine on this whole situation. Please help!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Good Morning, MissLady,
Wow! What a disaster! I am so sorry. You must be stressed out to the max. My God, we don't want you to have a heart attack with all of this stress!
PLEASE PLEASE take care of your health. This jerk is going to run you to the ground. You poor thing.
Now, let's see what we an do...
The first thing that you MUST do is to document everything: Get yourself a LARGE notebook (with a lot of pages) and document dates, times, what was done and what was said. Keep doing it. If anything happens, Judges LOVE documentation.
Then, you ought to do Look Me Over spells to get yourself noticed by upper management. That way, they are paying attention to you and learning to appreciate you. Although it is used for love frequently, it is also used to get people to notice you (I know this from personal experience). www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
For upper management, use the boss fix honey jar to sweeten them to you www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-boss-fix.html
For the MAIN jerk (that you want him to be seen for what he really is, go to this page and scroll down to: "Uncrossing Mirror Box Spell". Never mind abut the words about uncrossing or returning evil back to somebody. What will happen is that everything he does will fall right back to him. It is a GREAT spell! www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
And here is some info on binding negativity binding-negativity--t13189.html
If you reconsider and want him out, I also HIGHLY recommend Goofer's Dust. I make a circle with an X in the middle. State my petition, and spit right smack in the middle of it. Somewhere that he will walk on it. If he walks directly on the "Bull's eye' (where you spat), he will leave even sooner .www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
Wishing you the best and please keep us posted.
PLEASE take care of YOU !!!

Destiny

Unread post by Destiny » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:33 am

I am going thru a similar situation with a supervisor & a staff member and when they finish the investigation I would like for the outcome to be in my favor whereas I get to keep my job. This is the first time while being on this job I had any type of problems, but they don't care or take any of that into consideration. I would like to know how to use devils shoe string along with boss fix & steady work to help me keep my job of 14 years. If I had the boss fix and steady work candles burned on my behalf can they add devils shoe string. I would also like to know why is devils shoestring used in this situation. If I started a honey jar with boss fix, steady work, and devils shoestring is there other products I need to add to make it stronger and how would I word the petition that I put in the jar.

Destiny

Unread post by Destiny » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:38 am

I forgot to ask if separate candles need to be done for each person (for the same situation) or can I add the names of all involved on the same candle.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:55 am

Hi Destiny,

I believe I just read and answered a post you wrote about your angry sister-in-law?
This is starting to look to me like you need help with this situation because your job is also being affected now.

I would encourage you to get a reading from a professional on your situation with the problematic sister-in-law and your job. This woman could be causing more trouble than you are aware of.
I would encourge you to seek out a professional reader/rootworker's advice.
http://www.readersandrootworker.org

Please read the posts by Aura, Conjure Man Ali and Mary Bee in this thread. They have given links and fantastic advice for others having similar job problems.

You can also go to:
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

Many Blessings to you!
Last edited by Susan Barnes on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling error.
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Best of luck.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”