Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

Jules6186

Re: Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

Unread post by Jules6186 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:23 am

Hello all! Just recently found out about a neat opportunity through my job to go on a business trip BUT I must be chosen AND the decision will be made in the next week so I don’t have much time! Sadly, I don’t have any Boss Fix supplies at the moment, but I do have other stuff that might work, PLUS I can bake for my office pretty easily. Anyone have any ideas on how to influence my bosses to choose me to go? I have to work quickly! Thanks for your help!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:24 pm

Hello, Jules6186 ,
What do you have on hand?

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:52 am

Various candles of all sorts of colors plus too many herbs to list. I do have decent access to a local shop with many herbs to choose from. Oils that MAY be relevant, Pay me, Van Van, Compelling, Commanding, (plus various love blends but...) Powders-Attraction, Follow me boy
I also have no problem accessing desks or areas for foot track as I tend to stay later than most, or baking things to share in the office. I may be forgetting some things so if it's not listed, please don't let it be a limit. If there is something I KNOW I won't be able to access, I'll say so. I just know I don't have any LM specific Boss Fix blends! I DEFINITELY need to add that to my next purchase. Unfortunately, this must be worked asap. Thanks for any suggestions you might have!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Hello, Jule 6186,
Have you looked at this page?
www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
I'm pretty sure you'll get some great ideas here. There's an incredible array of spells.
and your compelling and commanding oils sound promising.
Good luck to you!

magnetic1

Unread post by magnetic1 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Greetings all :) I am a newbie and If this is not the the correct thread, please accept my apologies.
I have a wonderful, kind, supervisor but it is her managers that are causing problems in our department.
Just today she had a meeting with one of the managers about changing everyone's shift. I have worked
three 12 hour days for several years, but now I must make a decision about what 5 day, 8 hour shift
since I have the most seniority by tomorrow. I have made my peace with the situation in that regard, but
since this is affecting the entire department, what can I do to lessen the stress on my supervisor and my
making a smooth transition to my new shift change? The managers really don't care about anyone in the
department, because there was no meeting with the managers to hear our input, and everyone else except
myself is married with small children. Would appreciate any input. Thank you (I have a reading with Ms Cat 3/5/14)
I recently placed an order for products 2/22/14

Peace and Blessings :)
magnetic one

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:05 pm

Hello, magnetic1,
Wow, lots of changes. It sure does sound stressful
You might want to consider tranquility products to lessen the stress (and make a smoother transition): www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
Also, for the confusion and unknowing, clarity products also help significantly: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
And, for the upper management, have you ever considered boss fix? www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html
Wishing you the very best in this transition.
Take care

magnetic1

Unread post by magnetic1 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Greetings everyone! :D I just wanted to do an update of the situation from yesterday.
Thank you so much Ms. Aida for your valued input. Just reading about the products you
suggested were beneficial (since there was no time to order anything) I went into the
meeting with my supervisor and her manager having a calm, clear mind and spirit. Needless to say that
the meeting went well and I start my new shift in a different area 4/1/14. Again, many thanks
Ms. Aida for your help :D

Peace and Blessings
magnetic one

kimmygirl

Unread post by kimmygirl » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:11 am

I have a job where I work out in the field, my clients are In Theyre homes and I report to the office for time sheets, my pay, and scheduling.I only go in the main office to pick up my pay, I've since just drop my timesheet in the drop box, because I cannot even stand dealing with these rude women.and I use the term loosely.
When I have to go and speak to them I get treated as if I'm a 10 year old child. They snicker, roll they're eyes. Not o nly that, I take what I do very seriously, whereas they look down to me. I hated dealing with this, the pay is minimum, and I could find something else, but untill then I'd like to be treated with respect.I am twice these girl'ages.
Is there something from lucky mojo that I can use to halt this unaccetable, behavior on all these miserable women.?
Please any advice is welcome .I'm desperate, I get knots in my stomach when I do have to go in that office.
Thank you all.
Last edited by MissMichaele on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Shorter title

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:39 pm

could start with stop gossip if they are talking about you, could freeze them out where they completely leave you alone..or the opposite , put them all in a honey jar to like you.
Last edited by MissMichaele on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Shorter title

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:41 pm

j82 wrote:could start with stop gossip if they are talking about you, could freeze them out where they completely leave you alone..or the opposite , put them all in a honey jar to like you.
Or you could put them in a honey jar with Stop Gossip oil, Slippery Elm and maybe Bay Leaf to either bring favor or stay under their radar.

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

kimmygirl

Unread post by kimmygirl » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:06 pm

Thank you for the advice. Actually I don't want them to like me, i dont care if they dont.I just want them to just not say anything else to me.or pester me with medial nonsense. How exactly could I freeze them out? If little communucation is done that is fine.

kimmygirl

Unread post by kimmygirl » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:15 pm

I mean I want little communication with them. I have heard about dreezernspells before.I'm sure they gossip about everyone a lot of people donot like dealing with them.
Once again thank you for the advice.I do appreciate it.

Hedge-Witch

Unread post by Hedge-Witch » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:04 am

Hi Kimmygirl.

Do you know their names, if so you could do a petition paper with your name crossing theirs and the words 'don't speak to me' in a circle around the edge, sprinkle alum powder on the petition paper and fold it away from you and then put your paper in an ice tray and pop them all in the freezer. So you don't have to bother you with their bad behaviour.
Hope my little input helps you.
HRCC G#1548

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:47 pm

Hello, kimmygirl ,
Take Hedge-Witch's advice and...
Try this page: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

indyrose

Unread post by indyrose » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:09 pm

Hi everyone I need help with my boss and supervisor, they are bullies. I have had countless sleepless nights and shed so many tears. The executive housekeeper and supervisor do not like non-caucasians and since they came to work at my workplace they bully people as a way to get rid of them, this is how they managed to get rid of one supervisor who had been there for a very long time. Things got even worse when a woman (also a bully, is friends with the bosses, exchange presents etc )was hired. This woman screams (and i mean scream, she goes red on the face), swear (extreme filthy language), at us for no reason at all. Last year she verbally abused me a another co-worker, (this woman is big, tall, knows boxing) she came so close to us, swearing in our faces, we felt physically threatened but of course could not stand up to her (I dont know boxing), my boss was in his office next door but pretended not to hear. After that I went to see him and put in a verbal complain about her behaviour but he kept making up excuses for her and in the end it was as if it was my co-worker's and my fault! Next morning during briefing they discussed people not using other people's trolleys (we are cleaners) and not a word about violence in the workplace. She was always favoured but ever since that day we were given less working days/hrs and would get cancelled often (she never gets cancelled and thesecond supervisor has instructions of not cancelling her, only others, and to give this woman extra hrs whenever possible). And if that wasnt enough one week after she verbally attacked me she was made employee of the month (she was not voted by others but chosen by the excecutive housekeeper and supervisor), even though the bosses have admitted she is not a good cleaner! This woman never apologized (shes done it more than once to me) but talks and smiles as if she did nothing wrong, yet continues to scream and swear at people and do things that make people feel phisically threatened. They are always on my case no matter what i do, they always find fault with me, im tired of the constant picking. I want them gone but i also want them to have a taste of their own medicine. I have anxiety and depression thanks to them and hate going to work. I ordered a hotfoot and crossing kit from the lucky mojo. There is always someone in the office and there's cameras in the car park so sprinkling powder near them or their belogings is impossible. I was thinking sending a card each with the powder inside at least i know they will come in contact with the powder(dont have photos of them only their writing and signatures), or maybe sending teddy with the powder inside or putting some goofer powder in a body cream and send it to them? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Im desperate but dont know anything about working on someone. Thanks you all.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello, indyrose ,
Boy oh boy. This INFURIATES me! What a bitch!
PLEASE contact an attorney right away. Called the State Bar association and ask for an attorney. The initial consultation is free. Then, you can apply for pro-bono help with this.
Also, contact the Civil Rights department in your state and make an appointment with them immediately.
If you are of African-America persuasion, call the NAACP.
Aside from your spells, I would recommend a black skull candle ( www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html ) and inflammatory confusion products. Hit one target at a time HARD.
www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html
On her supervisor, you might want to try boss fix www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html
Let us know what happens, please

sirrup

Unread post by sirrup » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:16 am

I have a problem with my manager at work. While she is supportive of everyone in our department, she's also very much like an overbearing mother. She has opinions on everything, constantly giving advice on our personal matters, though nobody wants it. She also makes problems out to be much bigger than they actually are. I don't want to get rid of her, just to get her to mellow out and mind her own business. What would be a good approach to this?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Hello, Sirrup,
This is a tough case! She's nice but she's nosey! Yikes!!
Although this is a little harsh, you could try this spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-essence-of-bend-over.html
As I had said, it's a little harsh.
You could also try boss fix www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html
Or you might want to consider a candle set on the MISC altar for your purpose. That might be the best thing to do to start with.
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Wishing you the best

sirrup

Unread post by sirrup » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:53 am

I did consider using EOB, but wasn't sure if that was the way I wanted to go. Would also using tranquility products also help out to get her to chill out a bit?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:15 am

I'm not Miss Aida, but I think that her suggestion of Boss Fix combined with some Peace Water might do the trick. The Peace Water soothes really well in a work context (a bit better than the Tranquility for that type of situation I find).
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

capricorn

Unread post by capricorn » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:26 pm

I worked at my job for 13 years. I do like my job although it is very stressful because a minor mistake is made up to be a huge problem for the reason that everyone is afraid of upper management and there are a lot of office politics.

I have a meeting next week with my Supervisor and Director. My supervisor is someone who looks out for herself only and is not willing to back up her staff and only makes sure she covers her self only simply because she does not know how to deal with the director. She is not someone who praises us when we do a good job. We all dislike her because she is not a role model to us ( her staff) A lot of time she's very confusing to me and the rest of my co-workers. Me and my co-workers try to help each other. Having said that, the director who works at a different location (Albany, NY), is a woman who is driven by power and to be fair to her she is pretty good at what she does, however, she promotes only the people who work directly for her, praises her staff, and we never get mentioned. When someone makes an error, from our office, my supervisors staff, she is quickly to mention it. When it happen with her staff (Director's) there's no mention of it, but we do find out from other co-workers.

I have a meeting with with both my supervisor and director next week. This director set up meeting to discuss issues with an important client. There was a mistake made by my supervisor regarding a new line of business and she quoted the wrong rate to me. Because I never trust my supervisor and she always seems so confused, I told her to put it in writing. I kept all the relevant documents involved with this new line of business. This was in January. Well now this mistake was picked up by a vice president and of course there are issues with it. I am responsible for the clerical work done for this client and like I said there are also issues as well but not because of my fault there are other people involved as well handling contracts with this client. We have an internal process when an agreement is processed for a client. That's why there are other people involved.

I am so nervous that I might get fired because and because of all the office politics that goes on between these to women I will not know how to handle this situation. I need to get these two horrible women off my back.

Any help I would greatly appreciate it.

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:18 am

A tough situation, Capricorn. Tougher still for Capricorns -- we take so much of our self-worth from our work situations!

First thing, I would use Tranquility, Clarity, and King Solomon Wisdom oils on myself, as well as a Master or Master Key bath the morning of the meeting. That's for me.

Then I would do a honey or sugar jar on all the parties in the meeting. This will help turn the volume down a little bit, since there's a lot of stress here.

For your immediate supervisor, anoint her photo and a petition paper with BossFix oil and wear it in your left shoe. Keep her under your heel!

Lastly, for the big boss Director, I would burn a candle with the same oils I was using on myself. This will make her more simpatico with you. And, since the truth is on your side, there's no reason to be heavy handed.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - AIRR Ombudsman - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

capricorn

Unread post by capricorn » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:02 pm

Thank you, I will definitely try this. And, you are so right about Capricorns. I take things to heart in almost everything I do and have high standards for myself because it is a reflection of who I am and that's how I think.

I truly appreciate your advice.

capricorn

Unread post by capricorn » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:21 pm

I failed to ask one question regarding the sugar or honey jar. Do I need to light a candle on top of it? and what color I have white candle which I know that are used as replacements.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:17 am

You don't need to burn a candle, a lot of people myself included, do.

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:21 am

Shantilly is right -- you can use a candle on a honey jar or not.

In your case, I would go with a sugar jar and keep it in a drawer at work.

My book has all kind of ideas, including a great sugar packet spell from Miss Cat.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - AIRR Ombudsman - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

capricorn

Unread post by capricorn » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:41 am

Thank you both so much!

InexplicableThings

Unread post by InexplicableThings » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:21 pm

Greetings everyone. I am trying to help out a dear friend that is having issues at work and I am a bit stumped as far as what would be the best direction to take this.

She is having problems with her supervisors - stingy with praise, paranoid, treats subordinates as if they are "lesser" individuals.
Another supervisor is highly secretive about what is going on within the office, constantly assuming that everything my friend does is with an ulterior motive, etc.
A third issue is colleagues - one of which she lobbied for to get hired. Once he was hired, he turned into a complete ass. He is rude, unprofessional, seemingly trying to get her fired. Another is basically "dead weight" and my friend is constantly having to do her job for her with no thankyou or any type of recognition. When something is good, the colleague takes credit complaining that all she ever does is work - when it's bad, she throws my friend under the bus.

It's a mess - she doesn't want to leave her job - she's been there a very long time. She takes no vacations - can't afford it. But would love a small raise, or some vacation time, or something to make it all worthwhile. I am not exactly sure where to take this. She is willing to work any magick that is required - but really needs some help.

Any suggestions?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 01, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello, InexplicableThings ,
That is so sweet of you to want to help your friend!
I am moving your post over to a subforum that deals with this exact problem.
Most of the spells do require Boss Fix products www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html
BUt, there are a lot of other spells in addition to this that she may want to try.
After reading all the posts, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask
Good luck with this!

superwen

Unread post by superwen » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Hello everyone:

I hope someone can be of assistance in this matter: I have been working for the school system for 4 years now. My boss is always threatening us during our monthly meetings how we're all replaceable & she has been known to move people around without previous notice.

I am a good worker & do the best I can but work with mediocre people & I have to pick up their slack... Our reviews will be early next week and I need something to convince her to leave my position alone, approve my proposed schedule (it is reasonable) since I'm going to school, and just appreciate me for the good work I do.

My boss has been acting very strange these past couple of days.

I am a Libra and live in the South. Idk if that matters or not.

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:23 am

honey jar. sweeten her up

try to get personal concerns

like strand of hair from her chair with a lint brush etc

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:06 pm

Hello, superwen,
In addition to what Sarafina suggested, you might also want to consider BOSS FIX
Read abut it here: forum.luckymojo.com/boss-fix-honey-jar-t6460.html
And here: www.luckymojo.com.bossfix.html
I hate it when bosses behave this way. Sounds like an ego trip...
Wishing you the very best

superwen

Unread post by superwen » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:35 am

Thank you so much... Annual reviews have been postponed but now my boss is acting differently. Not sure why, maybe it's a new love on the horizon.
I will check out both suggestions.

Bendiciones,

Wen

Goatman86

Unread post by Goatman86 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:46 pm

I'm getting ready to buy some supplies for this myself on Wednesday (payday). I have 2 supervisors, one of which cannot handler her job, and calls me for everything. and the second has begun hiring his friend and family.

Now one of his family members wants my position. So my supervisor is going around spreading rumors that I don't do anything to make it easier to get his relatives in my position (that I've worked for years).

I was thinking of ordering a crossing candle and anointing it with some boss fix oil (I want him to suffer for trying to mess with me)

I also think I'm going to get some stop gossip powder/oil and grab a beef tongue from the grocery store. Does lucky mojo sell small dressed candles? If not I can just dress them myself but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Hello, Goatman86,

No, not the smaller ones. You would have to dress them yourself.

But your spell ideas are great!

Now, you can have Misc set light for you and they will dress the vigil candle with what you want.

Also, I thought that nepotism was illegal? At the least, against most company policies? Sounds like you may have a lawsuit here with the type of dialogue that is bing exchanged.

Wishing you the best.

Goatman86

Unread post by Goatman86 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Hey again everyone,

So I'm adjusting my supplie list. Let me know what you think before I place my order.

So I'm going to buy a boss fix candle and dress it with crossing oil for my two shitty bosses.

some uncrossing bath crystals to use before and after the work so I don't cross myself up

John the conqueror oil to anoint myself with after each bath (cause my mom taught me to never remove something bad without replacing it with something good)

And stop gossip oil to use on the rest of the stop gossip spell

Let me know what you guys think of my supply list. Do you think I should add or remove anything?

I started this type of magic a long time ago, but I am in no way adept at it yet.

Goatman86

Unread post by Goatman86 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:10 am

Goatman86 wrote: Let me know what you guys think of my supply list. Do you think I should add or remove anything?
I talked to someone ask lucky mojo, they suggested just crossing candle, not boss fix. So I got that some 13 herb wash and some other things.

Just an update!

The Goatman

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:41 am

Goatman86 wrote: I talked to someone ask lucky mojo, they suggested just crossing candle, not boss fix. So I got that some 13 herb wash and some other things.
Boss Fix is to bring your boss under your command, but you are more interested in punishing him -- so that makes sense.
So I'm adjusting my supple list ... some uncrossing bath crystals to use before and after the work so I don't cross myself up
Once you've uncrossed yourself, protect yourself.
Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Goatman86

Unread post by Goatman86 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:56 am

Hey Miss Michaele,

Thanks for your reply! I didn't mention it, but I did buy some fiery wall oil and some other things.

I would like to buy a whole black chicken wing, not just loose fathers but the whole dried wing. I don't see it on the LM main site though, so they may not have them.

Oh well, thanks again!

Tjr

Unread post by Tjr » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:20 pm

I have been doing a lot of cleansing and protection spells for almost a month now. I recently lit a stop gossip candle and it turned black at the top. It's still burning and going pretty fast. Prior to this candle I lit a protection candle and jinx removal candle and listed everyone that I wanted protection with the ring leader of the group picture listed. The jinx removal candle had a little white soot at the top.To make a long story short, it seems to be working. Everyone is so nice to me at work. I am so shocked how nice my supervisor has been to me. I'm a little worried because now they are all turning on each other. They are now doing what they were doing to me to each other. I was hoping all the negativity would completely go away. I also know that some things are beyond my control.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:14 pm

Hello Tjr,

I am glad to hear that you having some success with your work! It is true that some things are beyond your control. However if youwant to try to keep the negativity out of the office completely you might try secretly sprinkling some Peace Water (http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html). It may help to calm things down some and make for a more peaceful environment.

Peace~

Nathen

Tjr

Unread post by Tjr » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:51 pm

natstein,

Thanks. Will do

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:29 pm

Hi,
I have a big problem at my work. My boss and another co worker giving me hard time for me. I am working at a child care center. I am working there more than 4 and half years. I work 7 am to 3 pm. Because of another worker ( I was stand for her when she need emotional support) My boss got very angry , now she is harassing me. She is changing my working shift 7-3 am to 10-6 pm. I have a ailing mother (cancer patient) to look after and teenage daughter. Now she changing me with another staff (Her friend) with me. she is working 7-3, she put me in her shift 9-5 every Fridays. Because she has to babysit her grandson. She is lying, Because when she off early she can go to the lake. she is doing this only with me not with other staff. My life went up side down. My Union said she can't do that and we are going to have a meeting. I want to do something to her be nice to me. I don't want to work there like enemies with her. I am very stress now. Please advice me what I can do. Thank you,

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, kiyoki ,

You are doing well with honey jars. Have you tried working one for your boss?

And, I would also suggest boss fix products: www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

Try those out first and please keep us posted.

Good luck.

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:03 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, kiyoki ,

You are doing well with honey jars. Have you tried working one for your boss?
re
And, I would also suggest boss fix products: http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

Try those out first and please keep us posted.

Good luck.
Thank you Miss Aida.

If I do honey jar can I use same ingredient for this jar too. Do I need both of us photos. My boss and mine. I don't know I can get any personal stuff, but I have hand writings and picture. She is off these 3 days. I am going to have a meeting on Monday Sep 29th regarding my shift changing. I have luckymojo honey jar stuffs and ordered boss fix spell kit. Is there are anything I can take on Monday to make her nice to me?? Any herbs ?? I have love me oil and attraction oil. Need fast advice. So stress. Thank you.
Blessed be.

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:08 pm

Hi again,
I forgot to ask, what color candle should I light? and what days. Can I put my and her pictures face to face? Thank you

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello, kiyoki ,

If you're using boss fix, then it would be white candles.

And, yes, you can put them in face to face.

Good luck with this

Wishing you GREAT success

1lostGemini

Unread post by 1lostGemini » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:40 pm

Hi all, I'm new on here and hope I'm doing this correctly. I have been on my job for 13 years and for the most part I have stayed out of trouble gotten good evaluations etc. This year I have had so much trouble. I'm constantly being called in the office being wrote up etc. My new store manager is very demanding and kinda rude to me. I have done some boss fix candles I wear the oils etc. .what else can I do to save my job if I get one more write up I might get fired or lose my postion. Help Please

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:56 am

Hello 1lostGemini,

I would keep up with the Boss Fix work. You might even think about getting the Boss Fix Honey Jar spell kit. (find it on this page http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar) I would also consider doing some cleansing work on yourself along with some Steady Work or Money Stay with me on yourself as well. Check out the forum threads on those topics to get some ideas on what to do! Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

capricorn

Unread post by capricorn » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Hi,

I need help choosing a vigil candle. My situation at my job is bad. I've been at my job for 14 yrs. and have never had any problems until now. There is a lot of office politics which I wish I wasn't part of.. My co-workers and I suffer because of it. My supervisor is really a very bad woman. If I had to describe her I actually use the word evil. Has no regards, lies, selfish, but claims she's a Christian and talks about her church. I'm just mindboggled by that.

When one of my co-worker needs help with something and. she is the supervisor. she sends him away stating she's too busy, meanwhile she's on the internet (not work related of course, or talking and giggling on the phone with a friend on a personal call....really? I sit right behind her and have to listen to all her nonsense, how badly she treats her husband and also talks about each and everyone of us to her boss who is our Director.

I know she dislikes me because I do not tolerate her lying about me or belittling me. I have suffer because of her mistakes that go unnoticed or I believe ignored. Right now I had to take time off because it's affecting me healthwise and I cannot continue to work with her. So many have gone because of her and the office politics that go on in my department. When I go back I will be looking to go a different dept. to work at. I will also talk to a Compliance Officer at my job who is very fond of me and knows me for a long time perhaps he will be able to help me.

In the interim, I need to do something. I have a candle burning at Lucky Mojo (Block Buster) still burning cause I was told it had to be lit up a couple of times which kind of worries me. I want to burn another candle. I was thinking Road Opener or perhaps the same one Block Buster. Someone one from Lucky Mojo suggested Boss Fix. Can this evil woman be fixed?

I'm also thinking when I go back to work, of using some Banishing sachet powder at her cubicle. I know that when I do rootwork it does work for me. The amount of faith I put and the prayers/psalms always come through for me most of the time. I'm at a very low point right now and I really need to be well in order to go back and deal with this lady and the dilemmas at work. I cannot afford to lose my job because of this horrible person that has no scrupples.

Any response would be totally appreciated.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Hello, Capricorn,

Geez, this person sounds just horrible. If this were me, I'd have a video of her and then send it to her boss anonymously. I'd love to see her fall!

Here are my recommendations:

Steady work for you (take care of you FIRST AND FOREMOST): http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
Boss Fix (as you had already mentioned) http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html
Hot foot http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
And, like you had said Banishing (work this with the hot foot) http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Personally, for laying tricks on such a despicable person, I'd lay some goofer dust (LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!) http://www.herb-magic.com/goofer-dust.html

I hope this helps.

Please keep us posted

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:05 am

Hi,

Can I do my boss fix honey jar and my lovers honey jar at same time and same altar. I am using red candle for boss fix honey jar, is it ok. or should I light white candle?
Thank you
Blessed be

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:39 am

Hi Kyoki,

You can certainly do more than one honey jar or any working at the same time. Some professionals have a dozen or more workings going all at once! In hoodoo red tends to be more for love and passion work. I would start using your red candles on your lovers honey jar and start using white on your Boss FIx honey jar. You can read about color symbolism with candles on this page. (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour)

Peace~

Nathen

capricorn

Unread post by capricorn » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:53 am

Thank Miss Aida very much.

Yes, this person is that horrible, and yes I'm trying focus on taking care of myself.

Will definitely follow your great recommendations. I will have the Steady Work candle burn for me at Lucky Mojo and will order a Hot Foot oil, that I will use with the Banishing oil I already have.
I am so grateful that there is such a Forum as this one with a wealth of knowledge and help. Again thanks so much and I will keep you posted.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:07 pm

Hello, capricorn ,

And here is the webpage on what you can do with your oils:

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Miss cat has fabulous recommendations.

Yes, please keep us posted

Take care of yourself. Then, "take care" of that wicked wicked woman

capricorn

Unread post by capricorn » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:46 am

Thank you again Miss Aida.

Yes, I know Miss Cat has very good recommendations. I plan on getting her book called The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic. She is a wealth of knowledge, I truly admire her.

Will keep you posted on the outcome of my situation.

theusurper2

Unread post by theusurper2 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:47 pm

Hi, I want to know what I can do to keep my boss in the other office, this is the situation, he has two offices in different towns, i'm in charge of one of the office but I don't want him in my office at the same time I want to keep him sweet but far away, what I can do?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello, theusurper2,

Well, I don't know about keeping him sweet but also keeping him way.

All I can think about is Hot Foot http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

But, aside from Boss Fix, you cold keep him sweet with a honey jar and then use Commanding or Compelling spells to keep him away by doing your bidding

http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

Good luck!!!!!

AlRam

Unread post by AlRam » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Hi
I have a question
I am looking to find favor with my boss/supervisor and for him to stop giving me a hard time. there is a photo on the company with both him and myself, I could always cut out the half showing him, there is also one on facebook showing a side view, I also have items with his hand writing on it, what can of spell I can use and items needed.

Thanks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:12 pm

Hello, AlRam,

Just to name a few spells:

You can use a honey jar for this person.

You can use an influence skull candle spell: http://www.luckymojo.influence.html

You can use boss fix: http://www.luckymojo.com/boosfix.html

It all depends on what you intentions are. There are 6 pages here of spell suggestions. Good information here

Wishing you the best

Take care

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”