Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

AlRam

Re: Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

Unread post by AlRam » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:56 am

Hi,
If I am using a honey jar spell what am I writing on the paper?
Also if I am to put a petition paper in my shoe for this purpose as well what do I write here and which shoe do I place the petition in ( right or left)?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:51 am

Hello, AlRam,

Unfortunately, you are having some issues with petition papers (as you have posted numerous posts/questions about petition papers).

My suggestion to you is to contact an AIRR member and see which ones give magical coaching. I believe that all of them do.

You really need to be walked through all of this on a personal basis.

This is not an insult to you. It's just that sometimes, many of us get confused about a certain aspect of Hoodoo. In your case, it's petition papers.

What also concerns me is that your ambiguity about them might be cause to do the petition papers improperly. So, please get an expert to walk you through this.

Find them here: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best

niyoru

Unread post by niyoru » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:07 pm

When you are doing a name paper of a supervisor to put in your shoe who is trying to give you trouble, are there any herbs you can add to the petition paper? For instance, pepper? Also, can you do anything else with the name paper? I've had a certain way of doing this, but want to know if anyone has any other ideas.

Thank you

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Hello, niyoru ,

I like the idea of the pepper.

Yes, there are other herbs than can help you with this.

Here is a list of herbs that may help you: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care

niyoru

Unread post by niyoru » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:31 am

Would you just add some pepper before folding, or add that on top when i put it in my shoe? Also, I do not have any boss fix or any related type oil. Could I use my 7-11 Holy Oil and mix that with pepper and some other herbs to dress it? I have heard that 7-11 holy oil is an all-round oil, but I am not sure if it is to be only used for blessings or positive situations or not. Or, should I use protection oil as a base oil against this person as I am trying to protect myself?

Is cayenne pepper a good pepper to use? or should i stick with red pepper flakes?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:43 am

Hello, niyoru ,

I would just add the pepper before folding it. Both peppers are fine.

No, I would not use the Holy oil with this type work.

Don't use protection oil on this petition paper either.

Take care

niyoru

Unread post by niyoru » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:49 pm

If I wanted to sweeten the situation, I would just add sugar, right?

Would mixing sugar and pepper be contradictory?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:09 pm

Hello, niyoru,

No, please don't do that.

You need to make up your mind. Either do a crossing or do something nice. It's one or the other. But, you can't do both.

Hope this helps

take care

Elviscat

Unread post by Elviscat » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:55 pm

I have this problem at work,seems my boss is now my ex boss,he sold the liquor store to someone else,anyway he's trying his best to throw me under the bus so to speak to make me lose my job and see me fail.He's loud and irritating.He's still there for two months of dec and jan.then he's gone for good,but i want him gone NOW.I don't want him hurt in any shape or form,just gone.ive been there three full years.So what can i do to make him leave without him knowing in spell form.Im a very inner powerful person.Once i put a spell on an irrate boss in the past.i took a straw small man and put a weight on his chest and said this is you now then said his name.He had gone on vacation to his summer home in florida.that week he was gone a month because he fell down the steps and broke his ribs.I felt so bad thinking i caused it that i prayed for forgiveness.So when i put a spell on someone it works and fast.I do it with conviction.so what spell is good to use without harm to this irrate ex boss of mine to make him leave now.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:14 pm

Hello, Elviscat,

Welcome to the forum

I know that you're new, but please be mindful of where you post. Your question has nothing to do with the area that you had posted. It has to do with your boss.

To use the search engine, just go to the upper right hand corner of any page on this forum. In the dark green area, there's a white search box. Enter the key words and the appropriate subforums will show up.

You might want to consider a hotfoot spell n this person or a banishing spell. With your power, they ought to work in no time!!

Here are the links: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Additionally, I have moved your post to the subforum where there are many posts that are similar to your with lots of WONDERFUL spell ideas.

I hope that this person gets out of your life very soon so that you can have peace of mind

take care!

Elviscat

Unread post by Elviscat » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:35 am

Read Psalm 34,evenings are best,and praise Jesus through out your day.You will magnify his power from within your soul,and stand strong in the face of ridicule.The negitvity from a mean person or any evil around him or her,shall bounce off you and return to them.And God will do the rest.May ''GOD'' Bless You.

sotxangel

Unread post by sotxangel » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Hi, I do work for a Car Dealership and I just got a write up for making a correction on some taxes without permission or asking. My supervisor is a female that is most of the time bitter and everyone is so quite that we are just afraid to really talk. Second, the owner of the Car Dealership is a male Boss who doesn't even say Good morning unless you say so. Furthermore, a GM Manager going to the office like if he is the owner and really puppets around my supervisor. Also, the finance Manager and Assistant who make the mistakes and that is how I got the Write up. Lastly, a female Ass Kisser to my supervisor who is constantly in her office with gossip and I now know that she wants my position. I feel horrible and have cried so much that I just wish I could get another job with much better pay and btw, I haven't gotten a pay raise since I was hired 3yrs ago. Question, I use a honey jar can I stick all those names in the same jar? Thanks for your time and attention. Sotxangel

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Hello, sotxangel,

I am so sorry that this is happening to you. You poor thing. What a nightmare!

Yes, you can do that.

However, I personally prefer one person and myself per jar. That way, if there's any resistance from a particular person, I will know who it is and can try to tweek the jar.

Wishing you the very best.

Please take care of yourself.

SpoonMama

Unread post by SpoonMama » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:09 pm

July 12,2013 Ms.Cat warned me I would fall into a pit of he'll if I didn't stop what I was doing. Ms. Cat I need help. I didn't listen to you and now my ex-boss is trying to file charges against me for embezzlement. I'm a single mom. I need help to turn this situation around swiftly. I don't need this. I'm could be facing prison time. I prayed and asked God to do something to bring me out of what I was doing, but I never imagined this. I pray to God this man has a change of heart. What shall I do? Please tell me. I'm still living there though. He hasn't asked me to move yet.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:15 pm

Hello, SpoonMama ,

I am so sorry!!

My suggestion to you is to book a reading with Miss cat (considering the fact that she knows all the details and we don't).

And please look at this page also: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Also, some fiery wall of protection for you www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Please take care of yourself

SpoonMama

Unread post by SpoonMama » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:55 am

Thanks so much Miss Ada. How do I schedule with 's. CAT?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Hello, SpoonMama ,

Just go to this website and interface with her name on the left: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Hello, Mercury,

Then I woud work with Boss Fix to have the counselors limit the size of yor class.

You can also so an influence skull candle spell and influence them to limit your class: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Take care

EvaLuna

Unread post by EvaLuna » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:33 am

Hi everyone:

I was hoping to get some advice on doing some spell work on behalf of my boyfriend (he doesn’t know I practice spell casting and root-work and I am not sure if he will do cleansing etc., to help himself). I wasn't sure which thread was appropriate, so my apologies in advance.

So here’s the situation:

My boyfriend has been with his company the last 4 yrs. His boss is a weasel, lacks integrity and is downright shady. He treats his employees like crap and most importantly he undermines my boyfriend which has shaken his level of confidence, self-esteem, etc…He owes my boyfriend 4 years of bonuses (and other employees), he is underpaid, although he gave him a small raise (to keep him on the hook) and he creates mistrust, animosity, and splitting among the technicians and administrative team.

He tells my boyfriend that he needs to step up and be a leader (he gave him the manager title), however, whenever he attempts to take the lead he emasculates and undermines him in front of everyone and plays him up against another manager. My boyfriend is not a sucker, he’s smart intelligent, personable, however he has daddy issues to say the least.

He feels stuck and sees no other opportunities because of his lack of education (he didn’t finish college) he wants to go back to school and finish his engineering degree however, his job makes him travel a lot (with no compensation or benefits) making it difficult for him to advance himself.

I’ve told him this is a toxic environment and there is no upward mobility, he feels he has invested time in this company is afraid of “leaving just yet.” He has the mentality of the slot machine players (no offense to anyone) having fed the slot machine all these coins and afraid to walk away for fear that someone else will reap the benefits.

This is what I was thinking in terms of root work for my boyfriend and his boss.

For my boyfriend:

1) Cleansing: I would like to do a cleansing (to remove the negativity) for him on the down-low. I don’t think he is open to taking spiritual baths. I can’t even get him to let me put lavender lotion on him (he’s such a man’s man). One thing I was thinking was doing a bubble bath together and see if I can get him in the tub.

Which herbs bath be appropriate? 13 herbs, 7 herbs, or 9 herbs. The herbs have to be safe for me as I am pregnant.

What about a proxy doll? Can I create a doll and do an egg cleansing on him or other cleaning? How do I create a doll?

2) Healing: He definitely needs healing? Heal depression, grief, negativity, lack of confidence, low self-esteem, etc…

What root work would be appropriate?

3)Road Opener: I’ve been encouraging him to apply for other jobs (even though he doesn’t have a degree) he has lot’s of experience in his field; he is a electrical/mechanical technician basically doing engineering work.

Is the RO appropriate for new job opportunities?

He needs a job that not only compensate him well, but has no travel so he can go to school.

4)He needs a win and more success in his life and the courage to take the necessary step to reach his goals.
Here is what I am thinking:

King Solomon (products) Crown of Success, Self-mastery, etc.

I want to do a mojo bag for him, but I know he won’t carry it with him. What else can I do?

5)New Job Opportunies ? Which products can I use to help him get a new job? Nowadays everything is over the computer, I know that once he is able to be in front of potential employers he will shine. He just doesn’t look great on paper because no degree. Any recommendations?

6) Keep and attract Money? My boyfriend is way too kind hearted, he lends money (which he doesn't have) to friends and family and they never pay him back. We're having a baby and he already has another child which he has to pay child support. We/he needs money what can I do not only to draw money to him but for him to keep his money?

FOR THE BOSS:

6)Honey Jar to sweeten their relationship. However, which herbs can I use to not only sweeten the relationship (while he looks for new opportunities) but have his boss listen to him or my boyfriend have influence over his boss? Demand and command respect?

7) Can I also do a freezer spell to stop his boss from talking negatively against my boyfriend as I also have a honey jar spell?

8) Skull candle: to influence his thoughts, compensate my boyfriend appropriately, stop undermining him and pinning him against other employees.

9) I want to expose his BOSS to his boss (in germany) on his weaselness, shadiness, so he can get fired etc… What footwork would be most appropriate? What do you recommend for this? Vinegar Jar? I don’t have any personal concerns from his boss. Can I use a business card, picture from the internet?

Basically, I want the BOSS gone...I can eliminate my boyfriend's immediate issue by having his BOSS gone. I know this is mean but he deserves it, trust me.

I still think he needs a new job where he earns more money, can go to school part-time, no travel so he can also be home to help me with the baby which he wants to anyway....

I know was long AND I do appreciate your advice on which products would be most appropriate.

Thank you and God Bless!

Daxia

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:46 pm

Hello, Daxialuna22 ,

Welcome to the forum!

We realize that you are new. So, please don't take this offensively (it is not my intention)Please take the time to read through these topics on the forum and become familiar with them.

We ask that folks posts questions under the correct topics. And we ask that you cover questions under the correct topics. This post covers too many topics.

So, I have merged this post over to the thread on how to fix problem with the boss. I highly suggest that you read these pages and also highly recommend boss fix products (in addition to what you are doing). www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

For your other concerns, please post them individually under the correct threads and subforums.

Take care

Ladyski

Unread post by Ladyski » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:21 am

My supervisor I have learned is very messy. I am a person that stays to herself im not one to tell her business. Well i have a medical issues and it was brought to her attention due to the work that i do i wasnt on the phones like i was suppose to be. Well i got a dr note to assist me then i hear others talking about my issue her excuse was oh other supervisors can look at our file. I let it go then i was written up nobody should know that but they found out again. Then the big bomb my yearly evaluation she said i dont get along with others such as coworkers and supervisors. Ok i stay to myself because i dont like drama and i do a lot of work and dont like others in my business but i do speak but im not going to invite anyone to my home for a picnic. So my raise was 1/4 of what should have been and i went to managment and they took up for her so i said ok i hate this job i will look for another, so i do but with her being my supervisor i have to have them speak with her well i passed my test and it was leaning on them speaking with her well i havent heard anything from the company since. this was a 45,000.00 job and last night i had to sit and work while she laughed with all her little friends at work and i not say a thing ... I am beyond upset and i know what has to be done just need so input on if im going the correct route.

- i want to put her in a vinegar jar first
- I want to find so powder to rub on her desk to enhance the issue
-I have black candles but i need to know what herbs i will need

Thank you for any help that is given or suggestions

Ase...
Thank you ST. Experdite for granting me my wish.... I love you...
~~~~~Lady Ski~~~~~

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:05 pm

Hello, Ladyski ,

Wow, that is really crummy of he to do this and treat you this way. Sounds like an awful person. I hate people who laugh like that and keep others secluded. She's trying to make you look like an outsider and that upsets me.

I am moving your post over to the Boos Fix category where you can read posts on spells to do. Just read the threads there. And here is the lucky Mojo link:
www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

Let us know if you have anymore questions afterwards. If you still want to curse her or do a boss fix spell, you can make up your mind after reading the posts

Good uck

dppagc

Unread post by dppagc » Mon May 04, 2015 10:15 am

Hi, I am new here.

My gender: male
My boss gender: female

Previously my boss and I were on good terms. We were more like friends than boss/subordinate.
However, I probed into her personal life and found that she was having an affair.
Communication with me has almost totally ceased.

What I want:
I want to break her up with this man.
I want to communicate with her just like before.
I want to be her close friend.

What spell do you recommend and how many times should it be done?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2015 8:24 pm

I would use a sugar jar to sweeten the boss. I would NOT work any break up spells until i had the boss back on good terms again. In fact, i cannot see how breaking the boss's love affair up would help you.
catherine yronwode

dppagc

Unread post by dppagc » Tue May 05, 2015 8:26 am

Hi, this is because I am also interested in her.
I did the faeces spell on the man.
However, a cockroach went into my toilet cubicle when I did it halfway.
Does it symbolises anything?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue May 05, 2015 10:07 am

Hi dppagc,

I suggest to get a reading on the subject if you haven't already, also to see how your work is going.
www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

dppagc

Unread post by dppagc » Wed May 06, 2015 7:48 am

By "subject" do you mean the man?

What is "see how your work is going"?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Hello, dppagc ,

I think what she meant was to get a reading to find out what the cockroach meant.

In other words, see if there's progress with your spell.

Take care

Nola3090

Unread post by Nola3090 » Thu May 07, 2015 11:51 am

Dear forum,

I scanned through the replies here, but I haven't found something to address my particular issue. Hopefully you all can give me some insight.

I'm experiencing a rather urgent dilemma at my workplace, but it's not a problem with my boss but rather my boss's boss. Long story short, our district manager seems to hate my manager and wants to run her out of the company. Our branch has not been producing the needed numbers (we're a bank, if that's relevant. We're having a dry spell in getting new customers and finding more money from the customers we have). Our district manager basically has put a date over my boss's head - she has until the end of July to produce better numbers or she's going to be in trouble.

My boss isn't perfect...truth be told, she's kind of a dingbat. The DM isn't wrong in his observations that our branch is under producing and maybe that is my boss's fault. But even though she's not a great manager in the corporate sense, she's a good person, she has good intentions, and she has young children she has to think about. I don't want her to get fired - I want her to turn things around and make our DM eat crow! Our staff is pretty loyal to her. We don't want her to suffer, and almost everyone can agree that our district manager is mean. He is seemingly picking favorites amongst the managers in his district and our manager is not one for his elite few.

So my questions are:

1. Can I use Boss Fix in this situation? Remember, I don't have a problem with my boss. I'm just trying to get some movement on my boss's behalf.
2. Could a honey jar with their names on the petition paper help the situation? It's next to impossible for me to get any of the DM's personal effects but I have access to my direct boss's stuff. I thought about using one of her business cards with his name and number written on the other side. Would that be effective?

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :P

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Hello, Nola3090 ,

You have just answered your own questions: yes and yes!!

Please try protection spells for her also: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Also, try a crown of success spell kit on he behalf. It could help significantly: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

You're a good person for caring so much

Take care

Nola3090

Unread post by Nola3090 » Fri May 08, 2015 5:38 pm

Thanks Miss Aida!
I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out how I'm going to lay a sneaky trick to help my boss and coworkers without being detected. I've come up with a few ideas:
- giving my boss and her assistant gifts of hand sanitizer mixed with Boss Fix sachet powder (they interact with the big bad DM more than us little folk, usually through emails or conference/phone calls. They occasionally have in person meetings with him)
- gonna try a honey jar with my boss's business card and the DM's name written on it
-dabbing Attraction and Money Drawing oil on my coworkers work stations so they can get more business
- sprinkling Boss Fix powder in the break room so that my coworkers track it all over the office

....as you can see, the forum has given me a lot of ideas, haha! Am I overdoing it?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 09, 2015 9:09 pm

Hello, Nola3090 ,

Nope, not overdoing it.

You're doing just fine!

Take care

dppagc

Unread post by dppagc » Mon May 11, 2015 9:45 am

Is there any "side effect" or karma if i use such spells?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 11, 2015 9:35 pm

Hello, dppagc,

We don't believe in that in Hoodoo.

Just make sure that your work is justified.

Take care

Lazulum

Unread post by Lazulum » Tue May 26, 2015 7:11 pm

I have a new boss taking over my department in a week. Nobody in the building has ever met this man, and we don't know anything about his personality. We do know he's done this same job in far bigger markets, and he's very successful.

I'd like to get things started off on the right foot with him. This office is very gossipy, and there's every reason to expect people to throw others under the bus, starting from day 1. Naturally, I want to target that problem with Stop Gossip. Question: should I use the products on myself, or should I put them around the office so the gossipers touch it? Or both?

My other concern is getting off on the right foot with the new boss. I'd like my first impression to be good-- and stay that way. Question 2: Should I go with a honey jar, even if all I have is the guy's name and a picture from LinkedIn? Or do I need to meet him before I can start sweetening him to me?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue May 26, 2015 9:31 pm

Hello Lazulum,

For the stop gossip do both and for the honey jar start it as soon as you can. The picture and name is just fine to begin with. You can always add more personal concerns as you come across them.

Peace~

Nathen

Lazulum

Unread post by Lazulum » Tue May 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Thanks Nathen! I'll let everyone know how it goes when we meet him next week.

Lazulum

Unread post by Lazulum » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:32 pm

So the boss and I are really hitting it off!
Now the problem is that people are throwing shade about how well we get along.
Time to hit up the Stop Gossip thread for more ideas-- but in terms of the sugar jar, I'm impressed!

To be clear-- I almost put a messed-up paper in that sugar jar, but in the end, I ended up re-doing it 5 times to make it perfect. I'm satisfied with the results.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:59 pm

Hello, Lazulum ,

CONGRATS!

WhiteEagle

Unread post by WhiteEagle » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:20 pm

So I'm not sure which way to go.... Boss fix, honey or maybe I need to do something else for my boss who is also my friend but is spiraling out of control.... He's been super negative and treating the entire staff poorly it's not just me he talks down to us all and is pretty harsh even with the new kids, I'm past being understanding at this point even knowing how hard he works, and I know he has trust and control issues but he's at a level where it's abusive. (There are underlying trust and control issues he has)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:03 am

Hello, Heartoftheraven ,

Oh, my. That has got to be so difficult for you. Almost like a Dr Jeckell and Mr Hyde situation. You poor thing..

I think you ought to use both.

You may even want to consider a skull candle spell with tranquility oil: www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Wishing you the very best with this

Good luck and take care

WhiteEagle

Unread post by WhiteEagle » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:05 am

Thanks you Miss Aida, I'll have to call you and catch up soon.

Thank again
Blessings,
Kristin :)

MsAmian

Unread post by MsAmian » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:12 pm

Is it appropriate to use Boss Fix to influence a person on my job who is not my boss, but is the manager of the HR department? I need this person to approve a request quickly (she is normally very slow at getting things done.) Do I need to add anything in particular to make sure I am targeting her and not my own boss (other than a name paper, of course.)

If Boss Fix is not what I want here, what would be better to use?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, MsAmian,

yes, you can still use it. She is a manager and is (technically) an indirect authority to you.

You can use her name, her picture, any hair you may find that belongs to her. Look in her garbage to see if he blew her nose and keep the tissue paper.

You could also use an influence Skull candle spell: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Or, you could go to harsher spells...

Wishing you the very best with getting your request approved.

Take care

MsAmian

Unread post by MsAmian » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:15 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:35 am

Ok I am not sure if this is where I am supposed to be posting. Sorry if it is in the wrong place. My husband lost his job in April. I had a reading and was told to do a 13 day bath and uncrossing candle which we are still doing. My husband has been on numerous interviews and second, third interviews, etc. He even had a call with the VP and then he never gets the job. We think it is because of his ex boss. She hated him and set him up to be fired. Even HR was shocked since he was there 15 years and everyone loved him. She sent his unemployment in as poor job performance instead of firing telling my husband it would look better. I think she is the one sabotaging him as all of his references gave him good reviews. One even sent a glowing review to the interviewer and still he didn't get the job. What can we do to keep his old boss/job and unemployment from causing him problems with getting a job?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:32 am

Hello, tribaby789,

What a horrible piece of work that woman is.

HORRIBLE

Here's what you need to do: www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

I would also make a doll of her, stuff her sorry mouth with alum, and tie/bind that woman (doll) and bury it.

www.herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html

I pray that you have complete success with your spellwork

Take care

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:34 pm

Thanks so much Miss Aida! My husband is against any if this so I do not have much to go on for the doll. I know I could ask her name but if I ask what she looks like he may get suspicious. Is the name good enough for the doll?

Also I have a white novena candle dressed with uncrossing and road opener and the family picture plus a petition under it. I read psalm 37 3 days a week over it. The stop gossip said to carve her name with a coffin nail (will just use a normal nail since I don't have a coffin nail)on a black candle dressed with stop gossip and a petition under it. My question is can I put both if these candles side by side and pray psalm 37 over both and concentrate on what I want since both are being used to remove the same thing, negative influences from our lives or should I light them at different times away from each other. Thanks for all your help

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello, tribaby789,

The answer is a profound "yes" to all of your questions.

As you know, the more information that you have on her, the stronger the link to her and the better chance of success.

But, you are covering your bases. So, you have nothing to lose by trying

Lazulum

Unread post by Lazulum » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:14 pm

Here's an update on the long-term success of that sugar jar spell I posted earlier in the thread. For the first week, I burned a white 4-inch candle on the jar every day. Each candle was prayerfully dressed with van van oil and blessing powder, then after lighting it (still prayerfully) I repeated the phrase written on the petition paper. For the next few weeks, I only did it on Mon Wed and Fri of each week. Finally, I just did it once on every Monday.

The jar has gone untouched for the past 2 months. A coworker texted me this morning to say that our boss hit the roof, throwing a big fit, when he found out about a mistake I made last night. So, I once again dressed a candle, lit it atop the jar, then gazed at the flame while praying the words from my written petition.

By the time I got to work, the boss was totally calmed down. He called me in his office, and said "I know you're still getting used to all these new rules, and I'm not sure anyone ever told you about this one. But you're not supposed to do such-and-such anymore, ok? I know it's not your fault, and you're not in trouble, but I got in trouble with the corporate bosses today, so please don't do this again."

That's not how he usually handles cases where his bosses get mad for things we do -- normally it's a big hullabaloo, and people sometimes get yelled at. But this was very low-key and barely lasted a whole minute.

So what I learned is, you *can* use a dressed candle and some energized prayer to perk up an old sugar jar spell, even if it was starting to wear off.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:13 pm

Hi Lazulum,

That is fantastic! It's great that your boss was calm and you approached the work with the right attitude. Well done!
HRCC #1909G

Lei

Unread post by Lei » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:54 am

Hi All,

I am new so please forgive me if I am posting in the wrong section. I did a quick search and this thread seemed appropriate. (I'm a bit desperate and freaking out and hope to get some help)

My current manager used to be my supervisor. We got on well and he would often come to me for advice or suggestions especially since we both started our positions around the same time and were close in age and backgrounds. Many new changes to the dept were a direct result from my suggestions.

Ffwd to last yr when he became manager of the dept. My Performance Appraisal was terrible and I wasn't credited for anything I did, recommended etc. He took the credit for things I suggested. It was ALL negative and he seemed to have some grudge against me, especially when I worked my butt off in 2013 and was the lead on a lot of big (and successful) projects. I didn't argue the appraisal because I had a lot going on personally and couldn't deal with finding energy to argue (my dad was really sick for all of 2014 and passed in Jan 2015).

Now this year my Appraisal is coming up again and I have been getting tidbits from my new supervisor. She told me the manager has been "collecting information" on me since last Dec and he puts her up to do lots of sneaky things (which she disagrees with). He constantly spies on me (he works at another building), drops in unexpectedly hoping to catch me doing something wrong, asks other people to spy on me, will call/email me minutes before my shift ends to see if I'm actually there on the pretense of needing something...etc
Between her, my intuition and things other people in the dept are saying I feel he is coming for me and I fear I'll lose my job.

I ordered boss fix candle and this was the reading I got "The candle burned with a bright flame for five days. Almost all of the wax was consumed, leaving a thick wax ring at the bottom. The glass was left heavily sooty, lightening a little bit to only being sooty. The herbs were gathered at the bottom in the shape of a solid black circle with a black X through it. Your boss is actively resisting any influence. He is blocked about changing his patterns of behavior or thoughts about you, and may have personal reasons for doing so. A reading is suggested to clear up this situation."

I want to be off his radar, to be in his good graces, receive a good appraisal and for him to let go/forget any grudges he has against me and mistakes I've made in the past.
What can I do to help myself? (most reading dates are over a week away and I can't afford to let time go by while I wait). I've got boss fix oil and bend over oil that I ordered - it's on the way. Honey jar? Another boss fix candle? Road opener candle?

Thank you for your help.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:48 am

Hello Lei,

I would continue with the Boss Fix products and perhaps carry some slippery elm on you so you can slip by him (http://www.herb-magic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html). Just keep a little in a red flannel bag and keep it hidden on your person. Stop Gossip (http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html) mixed with the Boss Fix products would be good to. If you can get the powders down somewhere this person will step in them that would be good. I would still work toward getting a reading if you can so you can get a clear view of what is going on and know how best to proceed. You could also add Queen Elizabeth root if you are female or John the Conquer root if you are male to your bag with the slippery elm in it.

Peace~

Nathen

Lei

Unread post by Lei » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:07 pm

Hello Nathen,

I am so thankful that you took the time to answer, and also for your suggestions! It's an angle I hadn't considered and I will be looking into these.

Blessings!
Lei

Lei

Unread post by Lei » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:34 am

Hello Nathen,

Thank you so much for replying to my query! Those are angles I hadn't considered so I will definitely look into this. :)

Blessings
Lei

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:25 pm

Hi,
I would like to get the proper LM products for job security. My boss has hired a full time person to replace me but wouldn't tell me when I"m being let go. He's a taking advantage of my presence there to train the new person and telling me I won't go anywhere for awhile but the fact is he is planning to end my contract once the new person is settle in (I can only do part time work due to kids) He has the capacity to keep both me and the full time so should I use boss fix products? influence products? or skull candle (color?)

In the meantime I will look for another part time job - is the green 7 knobs candle suitable in this situation?

Thank you so much.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:20 am

Hello, greentea,

Oh, boy, tat has got to be stressful for you. I am so sorry

Yes, use these spells and products that you have mentioned.

Also, I would HOTFOOT the other person and banish the other person right out of there. I would even use an inflammatory confusion spell on the other person (all is fair in love and war).

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

www.luckymojo.com/banising.html

www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

And, please also try a honey jar for you and the boss

I hope this helps and I pray that you keep you rjob

Take care

AlRam

Unread post by AlRam » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:39 pm

Hi,

My supervisor quarrels a lot and argues over petty matters, not only with me but with other staff under him.
I have a photo of him but i am in it as well. I also have signatures from him.

What kind of spell or perferably petition paper can I use? If I have to use the photo do I cut/rip the photo into 2 pieces separating us to use in the spell or do I use it with both of us in it?

Can you point me in the right direction as I need to find favor with my boss.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi AlRam,

You can put the photo of the two of you in a honey jar together and petition that he will favor you on the job. You can burn candles dressed with Boss Fix oil on top of it.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:38 pm

Hi LM family,

I didn't get any success with a white candle sweetening and praying over to keep my last job, - the hotfoot products didn't come in time before i left that job. However, i landed on another awesome opportunity that's temp to perm. I love the flexibility and I trust that the higher divine had this better plan for me. They are now going to hire a perm person but want this person to be full time which I can't work full time. I am confident to complete all of the duties within a part time role and hoping to use a little bit of hoodoo to change their mind. I have influential oil on hand, what are some things I can do to influence them so I can save this job? I have access to the bosses office so I was thinking leaving my hair there dressed with follow me oil.. although it's a love aspect oil.. I have other LM love oils as well such as stay with me, love me...etc. but they aren't appropriate to use in the work situation. I can't get any of their hair to start a honey jar so anything I can place in the office, I'll try.

Thank you so much.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”