Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

mamigrl

Re: Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

Unread post by mamigrl » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Update, I did the boss fix spell sometime in December. My boss has been removed from his duties..Can you say wow? I found out through a friend, the HR survey had so many complaints about him. The bad part is I didn't realize he was really good friends with another manager. You are probably wondering how this pertains. Since I have complained to HR several times about him, he thinks I am the reason he was demoted so now the other guy is harassing me. Back to the drawing board.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:30 pm

mamigrl wrote:Update, I did the boss fix spell sometime in December. My boss has been removed from his duties..Can you say wow? I found out through a friend, the HR survey had so many complaints about him. The bad part is I didn't realize he was really good friends with another manager. You are probably wondering how this pertains. Since I have complained to HR several times about him, he thinks I am the reason he was demoted so now the other guy is harassing me. Back to the drawing board.
I would Hotfoot him out of the job. He can join his friend in the unemployment line.

Mary
HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0721GA

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Can someone please help me understand what exactly a binding spell means?

I was thinking of binding my boss through an AIRR rootworker so he does not trouble me anymore. Now I recall there is a love binding spell which ties you to the person you love. And here I'm trying to get away from this person. So would a binding spell be appropriate in this case? (Note: I cannot hotfoot as that would result in me losing my job, according to the reading).

Is it just that the vocabulary used is same but interpreted differently?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Binding is simply a magical tying. You can use it to try and knit a person to you, or you can use it to prevent a person from taking certain actions.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Leopreponderance

Unread post by Leopreponderance » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:12 pm

My mother has a boss that completely harasses her.The boss basically tries to demean her in every way, piles her with work and talks badly about her around the company.

She got a reading and a rootworker told her that her boss wants her gone and she is jealous of her. My mother even believes at 1 point she put a hex on her and believes she has performed rootwork to get people to turn against my mother.

She has tried the Lucky Mojo boss fix honey jar spell kit, tried freezing her in her tracks, tried a ritual to confuse her /remove her, and everything under the sun, but the supervisor just keeps getting worse.

My mother dreads going to work and gets sick pretty often because of the stress she is dealing with. She has talked to her supervisor's boss but nothing has been done. She even told me at one point sometimes she just doesn't want to wake up. This is seriously a frustrating situation.

She has put in a few applications and inquires about transfers,to no avail. Besides,she doesn't want to be run off from a place/position she has worked so hard trying to get.

Sometime last month she tried a money spell, hoping it would bring other opportunities her way. Nothing has come of it.Everything she tries doesn't work.S he believes her supervisor's spell is still working (even though she used an uncrossing spell kit).

I'm very much afraid for her well being. All she talks about is what her boss is doing to her and she barely sleeps.

The readers she consulted told her that the gods said,it would be best to stay where she is. She was actually told that by TWO different readers.

She can't continue on like this because this woman has been coming at her for an entire year.

I thought it would be best to get someone to perform the spellcraft for her.

What can be done?!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:13 pm

I would get a reading with someone from the AIRR, and then look into having them do work on her behalf. It seems as though the boss may be very well protected, and if it's true that she's throwing against your mother, then she likely knows enough to keep herself protected. So it may take some extra work to break through.

Speaking of protection: Have you &/or your mother been doing uncrossing work and protection work for your mother this whole year?? You didn't mention that in your list of things your mother has tried. Because those would be the very first step in getting any kind of relief for your mother, and other in having a successful result in any reversal or other work on the boss. If she's crossed up, than any work that she tries will be less successful, if it works at all (which it doesn't sound like it has). It will also help her health, which can also suffer due to crossing.

So, while you wait to get in with an AIRR worker, start your mother on a series of 13-Herb baths and cleanse the heck out of the house with Chinese Wash that you've added a teaspoon of ammonia to. Do some protection work for her as well. Have her dust herself with Fiery Wall of Protection powder before she goes to work, and burn a Fiery Wall candle at the home. She may wish to carry a protection mojo on her person as well. That should start cleaning things up, so that any other work will have a chance at landing.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Thanks, Devi, for the great advice about protection!

Leopreponderance, you have pretty much answered your own question.

I get the impression that your religion plays a role in all of this, for if a reader tells someone that "the gods" decree such and so for them, then unless those gods are HER gods, she would not follow their advice.

If no spell work that she has done on her own has helped, and if readers told her that "the gods" told her to stay there, then she may need a professional root doctor or a religious person of her own faith to help her.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Leopreponderance

Unread post by Leopreponderance » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Devi Spring wrote:I would get a reading with someone from the AIRR, and then look into having them do work on her behalf. It seems as though the boss may be very well protected, and if it's true that she's throwing against your mother, then she likely knows enough to keep herself protected. So it may take some extra work to break through.

Speaking of protection: Have you &/or your mother been doing uncrossing work and protection work for your mother this whole year?? You didn't mention that in your list of things your mother has tried. Because those would be the very first step in getting any kind of relief for your mother, and other in having a successful result in any reversal or other work on the boss. If she's crossed up, than any work that she tries will be less successful, if it works at all (which it doesn't sound like it has). It will also help her health, which can also suffer due to crossing.

So, while you wait to get in with an AIRR worker, start your mother on a series of 13-Herb baths and cleanse the heck out of the house with Chinese Wash that you've added a teaspoon of ammonia to. Do some protection work for her as well. Have her dust herself with Fiery Wall of Protection powder before she goes to work, and burn a Fiery Wall candle at the home. She may wish to carry a protection mojo on her person as well. That should start cleaning things up, so that any other work will have a chance at landing.
Yes.She purchased an uncrossing spell kit and it seemed to dull the effects a tiny bit.Both of the rootworkers are apart of the AIRR .They both said the gods said to stay there or she will struggle if she leaves.

Anyone specifically you guys recommend she work with?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:07 pm

I would recommend that you keep up with the cleansing work. If crossing has been a long-standing condition, or is ongoing (which it sounds like it is both) then more than one cleansing may be necessary to completely remove the trouble. The fact that things got a little better shows that only some of the problem was removed. You should have kept at it until things completely turned around...but you can certainly start that now. Since she needs a real deep cleansing, start with a 13-day course of the 13-herb bath and see how that does. Remember to do the protection work as well as that is equally important for staying clear of any mess.

Get a reading to see if that will be enough to get her free, or if it will take more. It might very well. Sometimes it can take repeating a course of cleansings over a period of time to get completely free.

In the meantime, keep working the Boss Fix honey jar. BUT CLEANSE & PROTECT!!!!

This might take a good deal of Reversal work, and maybe even a mirror box - but a reading will help determine that. The first priority should be getting clear of the mess and protecting against any further mess.

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:50 am

Hi everyone,

I've been on a job search for about two years now :(
My most recent interview was conducted in December, and I thought that it went very well. I was interviewed by a panel, including the Dean of the School, who was the main person I had to impress. I was confident and optimistic, I knew that I would get job. I had dusted myself with powdered sugar, took a bath in Cinnamon and all spice, lit an orange candle anointed with road opener and prosperity oil, meditated, and dressed myself with attraction oil. (I left the road opener candle burning as I attended the interview, and saw it as a really good sign, that everything was going my way that morning. I didn't hit a single red traffic light, I arrived early, found the location with no problems etc.) I made a petition paper with the names of those on panel and kept it in a sugar and honey. The interview was successful, I was eloquent and articulate, and I could see that I had done a good job at impressing the Dean. She even told me that she appreciated that I was myself and had not given her mechanical and text book answers to my questions, and that I answered my questions very well.

I waited to hear good news, and received a letter about a week later telling me that another candidate had been chosen. I was devastated. An enemy had jinxed me career wise, and I believe that this is why I hadn't landed the job, but I know that position was for me. Yesterday I visited the employment site and found that the very job I was turned down for was again available. The person who took the position was never meant to have it, it was my opportunity. Anyway, I have done some cleansing, did the jinx removing spell kit, and cleaned my home. It might be a stretch but I will like the Dean or members of the panel to remember my interview and call me back, I will still like the job. Can anyone tell me what I should do.

Thanks much

Peace Be With You,

Guided--

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:52 pm

Why take the circuitous route when you can take a short cut? I'd contact the Dean directly with my info again to ask about recruitment process and express interest. Since you've cleansed your residence, I'd do more road opening work for myself (if you have some appropriate supplies). Then I'd dress my keyboard (five spots) and computer screen (skip the center spot) with Crown of Success, have a dressed candle burning when I write and send an email, or if I get a phone conversation. If you get an interview, do the baths, candles, powder (I do cinnamon + powder sugar) etc. but also have five finger grass in your pocket. Have the Dean's full name written on a small piece of brown paper, smear it with a bit of honey, fold it towards you while praying for that person to favor you, then put it in your left shoe. Tap your foot when speaking to her, it exerts subtle influence/domination.
HRCC Graduate #1610

lcp

Unread post by lcp » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Hello everyone,

I typically do candlework when I have a specific need, such as a job, an amount of money, placement in a good school for my children, or so on. But when it comes to situations with others, I typically just "let go and let God" to often not great results. I have a boss who is constantly giving public credit for my ideas to someone else (not always the same person). This is getting to the point where it is just crazy. At a morning meeting, she gave credit for one of my projects (the idea was mine, as was all the work; I'd finished the project and handed it in and she had seemed pleased) to a man who did nothing on this project. What is bothering me is she will thank me in private for a job well done but in public this continues to happen.

She has a nasty side and I am afraid to talk to her about this. Someone else who went through this actually confronted her and a very big, ugly, ongoing situation developed.

Would it be best to let it go (which in the past was easy but now I'm struggling with)--maybe do some kind of protection spell or something to make all this feel less significant? Or do you think it's okay to go for the jugular? Part of me would love to do something more agressive to make her misreable, but I realize that this isn't very "big" of me!

Thanks!
LCP

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Well, as to whether or not you should do work on this woman, thats between you and God, I suggest a reading to clear that up.

However there is another option besides letting go and blasting the boss, sweeten her and bring her over to your side.

I suggest ,if you go this wrote, that you put her in a honey jar and burn candles dressed with Boss Fix on it. Also consider wearing Boss Fix as a personal scent when at work and dress the door knob to her office with it, just get some on your hands and open her door.

LuckyMojo sells a Boss Fix Honey Jar that would be perfect for your situation, you might also consider buying a full sized bottle of Boss Fix oil as well so you don't run out.

Boss Fix Honey Jar Kit

Boss Fix Oil

I can personally testify to the effectiveness of LuckyMojo Boss Fix, it works incredibly well and smells absolutely divine!

Best of Luck to you.
HRCC Student #1559

lcp

Unread post by lcp » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Thank you so much! I'm so caught up in making her feel as bad as she's made me feel, that I completely overlooked the honey jar option. And I have no experience with the boss fix products. Thank you! I'm going to cruise on over to one of the pages right now to read more.

(Though, honestly, I wouldn't mind if she got a taste of her own medicine in a big, humiliating way.....)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:58 am

You can also sprinkle some Boss Fix powder around her desk.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:05 am

I thought that I would have had more replies to this thread, but perhaps the forum thinks that your reply suffices Cabriellenil. Thank you very much!. BTW, I have dressed my keyboard and computer. At the initial interview, I also wore the name of the Dean smeared with honey in my shoe, which I will do again, if I get another interview. Thanks again for your advice! :)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:28 am

I suggest, along with the wonderful advise you have gotten so far consider burning a white skull candle on his man. Carve his name on it and name it for him. Crave your name on the front so you are on his mind. Set it facing a picture of your fave and dress it with some compelling oil. Also get some Forget-Me-Nots and sprinkle them o the skull (dry them).

Good Luck!
HRCC Student #1559

Leopreponderance

Unread post by Leopreponderance » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:26 am

My thing is,it's not necessarily about doing cleansing work/the boss doing rootwork.This is more about stuff she is physically doing to cause my mother to leave.

1.Scheduling numerous frivolous appointments at all types of hours(Knowing that we as a family only have 1 car/we all work)
2.talking negatively about her throughout the company
3.Upping her workload
4.She has the coworkers "spying" on my mother.They have mostly all turned against my mother(I think it's because her boss cooks almost everyday....)
That is just a bit of the stuff I have been told.Everything she has tried to do against her,hasn't worked.Like I said I believe she has some sort of protection spell on her.My mother tried to schedule a consolation w/ Dr.E and he was overbooked.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:03 am

Leopreponderance wrote:My thing is,it's not necessarily about doing cleansing work/the boss doing rootwork.This is more about stuff she is physically doing to cause my mother to leave.

1.Scheduling numerous frivolous appointments at all types of hours(Knowing that we as a family only have 1 car/we all work)
2.talking negatively about her throughout the company
3.Upping her workload
4.She has the coworkers "spying" on my mother.They have mostly all turned against my mother(I think it's because her boss cooks almost everyday....)
That is just a bit of the stuff I have been told.Everything she has tried to do against her,hasn't worked.Like I said I believe she has some sort of protection spell on her.My mother tried to schedule a consolation w/ Dr.E and he was overbooked.
This doesn't mean that you can skip cleansing or protection. Such treatment can very well hurt someone spiritually and cleansing will do a world of good usually. Protection will help, well PROTECT your mother.

If she is at risk of losing her job or getting forced to leave I would add Steady Work to whatever it is your doing.

Have you gotten any kind of reading? Its entirely possible that the boss is protected, either she or someone else is working protective magic or she just naturally has strong spiritual protection. Also you and/or your mother may not be gifted to do magic, in which case you could burn all the candles, throw all the powders and anything else you want and it wouldn't do much. I know thats not what you want to hear, but its a possibility.
HRCC Student #1559

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:57 am

HailDiscordia wrote: Set it facing a picture of your fave and dress it with some compelling oil.
HailDiscordia,
Thank you for your advice! BTW did you mean set the skull facing a pic of my face? :) Just wanna get it right so that I follow instructions accurately. Thanks again! :D

Guided--

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:02 am

yes i think that's what HD meant =)
HRCC Graduate #1610

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:06 am

Guided09 wrote: HailDiscordia,
Thank you for your advice! BTW did you mean set the skull facing a pic of my face? :) Just wanna get it right so that I follow instructions accurately. Thanks again! :D

Guided--
Yup, thats what I meant, Spell checker betrays me again! lol.
HRCC Student #1559

Leopreponderance

Unread post by Leopreponderance » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:54 pm

HailDiscordia wrote: This doesn't mean that you can skip cleansing or protection. Such treatment can very well hurt someone spiritually and cleansing will do a world of good usually. Protection will help, well PROTECT your mother.

If she is at risk of losing her job or getting forced to leave I would add Steady Work to whatever it is your doing.

Have you gotten any kind of reading? Its entirely possible that the boss is protected, either she or someone else is working protective magic or she just naturally has strong spiritual protection. Also you and/or your mother may not be gifted to do magic, in which case you could burn all the candles, throw all the powders and anything else you want and it wouldn't do much. I know thats not what you want to hear, but its a possibility.
She may very well not be gifted.It crossed my mind to put a hex on the boss for her.I just don't want bad karma.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Karma doesn't figure into hoodoo. If it's justified, than it's justified. Period. Divination can help you determine that.
Of course it's up to you to draw whatever lines make you feel comfortable as a practitioner as to what kinds of work you will and will not do.
I would think that Reversing would be a better bet than crossing the boss, though. Give them back what they dished out. But that's just my biased opinion. :)

Leopreponderance

Unread post by Leopreponderance » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:53 am

jujugiggles wrote:Karma doesn't figure into hoodoo. If it's justified, than it's justified. Period. Divination can help you determine that.
Of course it's up to you to draw whatever lines make you feel comfortable as a practitioner as to what kinds of work you will and will not do.
I would think that Reversing would be a better bet than crossing the boss, though. Give them back what they dished out. But that's just my biased opinion. :)
Do you know of a particular spell that I can use? Spellkit?Since this chick seems to either be protected or just strong willed,I will need something powerful.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:59 am

I would start with a reading to determine if the boss is protected and if so how to get around it.

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:56 am

My situation is that for some strange reason I have been unable to keep my small team of people intact for the past 2 years.

The people I hire start off well and happy, and within a month or two, they inevitably start feeling unhappy or discouraged for some reason or other. This has happened 3 times in the past 2 years and as I only have a team of 2 people it is a very difficult situation for me workload wise and also justifying this to my bosses.

I also note that inevitably there will always be one person in the team who starts the negativity and infects the entire team. My team size has been increased recently and I was hoping that the situation would get better if everyone is not so stressed out with a better-distributed workload. However, one of the new persons that I hired recently has in the last week started to show the same odd signs (as previous employees) of wanting to "take charge" and I am feeling of "us against you" as in the team against me effect that she is creating.

I recognise that it may be due to an issue with my leadership skills (but I am not a pushover that someone wld feel the need to "take charge" nor am I an unreasonably difficult person to work with.). I have tried everything to ensure that the team is happy and motivated, and as I said above, I have led many teams of different sizes before in previous companies and nothing like has ever happened.

Can someone please advise me on what LM candles I may be able to use to help this situation. Basically I need to ensure that I manage this "control" person appropriately and to have the team stay intact, and motivated.

I am considering the Master Candle having read its description. But if anyone has any suggestions it would be great. I live in Asia and it would take a lot of time for me to order LM's products. I need an urgent solution to nip the current issues in the bud quickly and so getting LM to burn candles on my behalf is my solution of choice at this point.

Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:35 am

I would do some Commanding work on the situation, and Master for you is good too. Commanding will help people see you as a strong, respectable, and competent. It will also give you a measure of control over the situation, so what influence you do exert will be more effective. Master will help you actually be a master of what you're doing, which of course is always good.

Perhaps try working a Peaceful Home honey jar on the group. I know that seems somewhat strange, but it may help foster good, content feelings among your employees, and their work situation, as well as yourself.

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:40 am

Hi Devi

Thank you v much for the comprehensive and helpful advice. I will go with the 2 candles you recommended. Your explanation of what they are supposed to do really helps.

Can you advice further on what you mean by a peaceful home honey jar? I know how to make a honey jar, but what do I put into the jar to make it a peaceful home one?

Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 am

LM has a Peaceful Home honey jar kit, so all the guesswork is taken out of it for you. Just remember that you'll need to tweak your petition a bit, as it's generally made for home-life (obviously). http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar However, in this situation, I could see you looking at the workplace as a type of "home" - you're there for many hours each day with the same people after all.

However, if you wanted to make it specifically geared to the job place, then you could pick and choose which herbs you'd like to incorporate into a jar you make yourself. Lavender helps with harmonious relationships, gravel root helps have control on the job site, balm of gilead buds help soothe nerves and tempers, mint helps keeps the mind clear during difficulties, pine removes mental negativity, basil is good for happy home, devils shoe string protects against gossip as does slippery elm, etc.

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:28 am

Thank you again. I checked the LM link. I think I will get the kit from LM - you are right, it takes the question out of it and I am going to have issues with deciding the right herbs as I am not too familiar or good with this.

I have another question: what is the difference between the bottle spells and the honey jar spells? Would it be that you can't put in petitions or name papers into the bottle spells but you can for honey jar spells?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:53 am

strawberrykid wrote:
I have another question: what is the difference between the bottle spells and the honey jar spells? Would it be that you can't put in petitions or name papers into the bottle spells but you can for honey jar spells?
Oh but you do have to add a petition paper to bottle spells. There are many many many types of bottle spells, what sets Honey Jars and sweet jars apart is that they are filled with a sweetener, be it honey, sugar, or what have you and are made to sweeten a person or group of people.
HRCC Student #1559

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 am

Thank you HD.

Perhaps you can help me to understand what the difference is between the Peaceful Home Bottle Spell and the Peaceful Honey Jar then. Wld there be a difference between the 2 by way of the effect in using either?

I would go for the one that would work best for my situation of course, but I thought that if I am going to use the jar for a longer term, the bottle does look better than the honey jar and more likely to look like any candle burning device if displayed openly, if you know what I mean.

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:18 am

Sorry, ok I think I get it. With a honey jar you get the sweetening effect between people which you won't get with the bottle one. With the bottle you get peace in the home, but the people may not necessarily be that sweetly or nicely disposed to each other?

Will the honey jar come with instructions as to how I make a group of people be sweet to me? If not, I would like to ask the questions here:

Do I add both my photo and their photos to the jar? Shld I stick my hair to it? How shld the photos be placed if I have to place both? Sorry I know that the honey jar topic is everywhere on the forum, and I have read a lot of the posts but I am still a little confused as it seems that it depends on the situation what you do with the photos.

Thanks to anyone who can advise me.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:12 pm

Yes - put your whole team and you into the bottle together. Pictures of everyone. Obviously, if you could get personal concerns that would be best - hairs would probably be hard to pull off but I bet you could EASILY get their signatures. Just place all the pictures/concerns from the group together and then wrap the petition paper around them all and the herbs into a packet and then place that down into the honey.

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Thank you for your advice and reply. Much appreciated!

Fernview
HRCC Student

Unread post by Fernview » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:03 am

Hi everyone, my boyfriend has had a very difficult time with his boss at work who has been treating him very poorly. He asked me to do some conjuring to remove her. She has to go.I was wondering if you think that this spell I am about to do will be effective.

First I will go to their office on Saturday ( no one is there) and sprinkle some hot foot powder on her chair, mouse, computer, keyboard etc. I will see if I can snatch up some personal items from her too.

Then I will go home with a black vigil candle dressed with Hot Foot oil and a sprinkle of chili peppers and have her name written under it on paper under it. Let that baby burn down then when its all gone, gather everything up to a crossroads and dispose of it.

I probably should take a bath with hyssop too to cleanse myself after.

Do you have any other suggestions on what else I should include to make sure she leaves his job?

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:11 am

There are many ways of performing Hot Foot work and this is definitely one way. I would recommend blending the powder with some dirt to help conceal the trick.

You can also dispose of the ritual remains in the running water of a river if you so choose.

Keep yourself cleansed and good luck.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Hi All!

Thank You for wonderful advice in advance. I was wondering if it was possible to do or use boss fix on a 'potential' boss, before even meeting him. I have a photo of him.. He doesn't have a position listing at his company, but I'd like to work at his company, and invent my own position for him. Even ways of sweetening him to me platonically before meeting him?

Is it possible to try LM lights on him for it?

Thank you in advance!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:37 am

Yes, i do not see this as a problem. But I would make sure that he is in fact going to be your boss.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:14 am

I agree. I am currently in somewhat of a similar situation. (My position is being created at the corporate level).
I know one person I'll be reporting to, but their may be more than one.
I have been using boss fix in combo with LM Steady Work, Lm Money drawing, Lm crown of success.
My potential Boss (very busy man and the same one who is asking corporate for a salaried position) and I really hit it off. My job might entail two things, which is why I do not know who my potential other hypothetical boss could be.
I hope that makes sense.
Good Luck and great initiave and thinking on your part!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:18 am

Thank You stars! I think So, he's the owner of the company. Wow, good luck Triple! have you been finding that the rituals are helping you?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:10 pm

ABSOLUTELY 110% WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT HELPING. I don't believe that the opportunity that is opening up for me could have been created without the work I am doing with the use of the LM Products.This involves a "dream job" opportunity for me to do what I have been wanting to do since I got out of college. I am also helping someone else I love, at this time, to get their dream job. I'd like to add too that I had some invaluable assistance along the way with my AIRR Reader through Lighting lights in both cases.
I will give Kudos also to me for having not only the talent, qualification, and personality and enthusiam in making the "door of opportunity open". I am not stating from a vanity stand point, just factual.
Now, Ill say this for a little humor and fact, this does not mean at all that if I was "working" on a new better paying job that included drawing in a job that I was not qualified to to like ANYTHING in COMPUTER science, mathemetical, actuarial type of job, that it would fall in my lap-- because we still have to have some real qualifications in any work related endeavor. I have received emails based on a profile I created where it says I "match their needs." No way!!
There are two ways to look at what we are capable of in many of the RaRa books I have read and seminars I have attended. I personally go by the one that says to heck with the weakest link! (The opposite would be we are only as good as our weakest leak-- bologna)
I know what I am capable of and where I can excell and I know what I am not capable of and that's that, and I am not going to waste time on doing something I don't like and would flop on when I have a myriad of things I can offer.

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:32 pm

I need help just lost my job due to gossip ,my boss really liked me but i don't know what happened the ladies at work are older than me so i think there is jealousy there ...what can i do to make my boss call me back .

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Well, you have 3 parts to this question.
1. You actually need some pretty fast results so that the position remains open to you. I would order a LM Boss Fix Spell Kit if you are wanting to retain your job
2. If this is your desire, when you return you will need some LM Stop Gossip and Fiery Wall of Protection (a must)
3. You might deside that the hostile work environment is something you just don't want to deal with you will need some road opening products and LM Steady Work Oil and LM Crown of Success also Money Drawing.In your next endeavor, if this is indeed the turn out, make sure you make very clear in any petition that you do not wish to be working with a bunch of "cackling hens" (your verbage of course)

I am not very good at posting a lot of links so I am going to provide you with a link to the inventory. This way you can read about the products depending on if you are going to choose #1 and #2 ---or #3

http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

It is going to be ok.
Be BLESSED!!

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Well my friends I have a job interview this week ...what should i do to get this job? please need help before thursday ....THX to everyone ..

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Congrats!!! You are just about there!!! Based on the previous dates, I am not sure what you might have ordered and what you may or may not have on hand because the interview is in 2 days :)
LM Crown of Success anything and everything!!! If you have not placed an order yet call the LM Shop and ask them to please light a vigal light for you. There is a cost for this. With a report it is I believe 17.00.
(Worth EVERY DIME)
I'll try to pull up. The LM Shops phone # is 707-887-1521 until 5PM Pacific. I would also recommend Saint Joseph. I am going to try to post you a link to another thread where, Starsinthesky and JMCCLIN (specifically Steady Work) give some great advice about the "during and afterwards" dealing with Thank you cards and LM Products after an interview.
went-on-interview-t8170.html
I know the link deals with after the fact (interview) but like I said you are "almost there" YEA!!! You can do this!!!
Be Blessed!!!

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:09 pm

I have done some good home cleaning and some members in my household already got a job another one has also a job interview just like me ...things seem to be getting back in place ...Thank you so much for the good advice ...I will keep doing all that i need to do.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Bruja you are welcome, and so excited for you I SHOULD have added the link to the AIRR many qualifed wonderful people can assist you:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index.
Please keep this in mind! :)
Good luck!

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Yes ,we use crown of success ,for that job interview no we are just waiting on results ...Now is me that have a job interview tomorrow noon i am very possitive that i will get the job.....thank you Triplethreat for all your goood advise ...I love this web page is awesome...

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:42 am

hi Bruja,

How'd it go?

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Well everything went well in the Interview they seem to really like me....I went for a 2nd interview this Monday but i just received the bad news today that they had hire someone else ....so here i go again still looking for a job ,but my hubby got some work and other househould member also got a job ,so i can't really say things are so bad because right after i did my home cleaning and light my candles burn incense things really started going better with jobs and money in our home .....I really thinkthat i was not hire for that job because it wasn't for me....i know i will get something better .....I would really would like to get hire back in my old job or at least get a similar job....I 'm still lighting candles burning incense and using my oil of success and others ....Thank you for all your help ....Please tell me what do you think i should do to get my old job back ....

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Hi Bruja. I am sorry things did not go well for you, and it might seem impossible right now I KNOW. GOD has to have something in store for you. I know you need to support the family, but do you really want to subject youself to that again? The reason that I say this is that we spend as humans more time at a "job" and job-- 40-60 hours a week with people whom we might get to know and like if we are fortunate, but there is always someone (right)? My advice is still put you feet to the pedal and put it in 5th gear... go forward not backward. So I recommend some LM Road opening products and a LMcleansing products to get rid of anything you might be carrying.Also most importantly which would help you the most, I am recommending a reading with the AIRR at the top of the list. More important than any previous advice, reiterated.
Keep the LM Boss Fix for the NEW opportunity.
You can do this-- YOU CAN DO THIS and YOU WILL MAKE IT!

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:19 am

Thank you Triplethreat...I really needed the advice and yes ,you sure are right i did spend about 60 to 70 hours at that job and see what happen to me i was just let go ,SO no i don't want to go back & yes i will for sure look for a much better job ....there has to be something better for me out there ,and as soon as i get a chance i will for sure get that reading ,yes i am using all the oils & candles road opening ,crown of success ,steady work ,so once again thank you for your advice i really appreciate all the good advice .

ThanK you all for the good advice you all have a great weekend !!!!

mabsan5x5

Unread post by mabsan5x5 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:09 am

This spell is not for me, but for my mother. My mother works extremely hard at her job, and she is the best at what she does. No words could properly describe the effort and attention and time spent on her job, and she loves it. BUT - he boss, though not a bad guy - seems to have little respect for my mother. I believe him to be merely uninterested or perhaps a little intimidated by her intelligence and skill, but unfortunately my mother sees it as disrespect, dislike, and that she doesn't matter. This infuriates me. My mother is becoming increasingly unhappy at her job, which hurts her more than anything due to her dedication and love for the work she does. SO, what I need is some sort of spell or charm that will give her the attention and recognition she deserves for the work that she does. She has been overlooked for too long and she deserves better. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas? It'll need to be a subtle spell, one that I could perform myself that she does not have to be fully aware of, because she would be uncomfortable with it. Not because she doesn't like spellwork, but mostly because she has been so beaten down by the treatment that she doesn't think it's worth it. Thanks much!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:37 am

The Boss Fix honey jar is likely just what the doctor ordered here.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
It's simple, discreet, and you can absolutely perform it on her behalf (pretty much all work can be done on behalf of another). You'll probably want to order some extra candles to go along with it since you'll want to work this in an ongoing manner until there is some large movement in the case. You'll need to get some kind of link to the boss, such as a business card, picture, &/or signature (ideal).

If she wears perfume, you could also order some of the Boss Fix oil and put it into an unlabeled bottle and gift it to her, encouraging her to wear a dab or two to work. This will help her bring the effect with her directly into the office.

You could also set or have some Tranquility &/or Blessings candles set for your mother to help soothe her feelings about this matter, and help her feel more content.

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:14 am

Hello all, I am a long time lurker but a newly registered user and I could really use your help.

1st situation - Boss
My boss does not favor me very much and he favors another assistant over me (and she is a hot, lying, backstabbing, sneaky mess, but he thinks she walks on water) . Without getting into it all, I will just say that his reasons for this are unjustified. So I have recently been using the spell of (not sure what it's called) when you write his name on a petition paper and place it in your shoe. So far it SEEMS to be working (it's only been 2 weeks and he's been out of town for the past week), but this boss is very conniving. The type that will smile in your face and plot evil behind your back.

So here’s my question: How long do I need to keep the paper in my shoe? For the remainder of the time that I am working with him? (BTW: I go on maternity leave in mid-February and I HOPE to get another job while I am on leave).

The paper appears to be getting kind of worn; do I need to replace it or is it fine as is?

Do I only need to have the paper in my shoe when I’m at work? (Fyi, even though he's traveling in another country this week, I was still keeping the paper in my shoe)

How can I use some Five Finger Grass in this situation? I'm thinking to sprinkle some by his doorway to his office...

Lastly, he is not aware that I am pregnant. I know that this information will upset him and he will be fueled to try to make things worse for me on the job if he knew. I just returned from short term disability 2 weeks ago, and I told him that the weight gain is from medication that I am on. Fortunately at 17 weeks pregnant, I don't look like I am pregnant, just 'thick', if that makes any sense. LOL! Anyway, I've been making an effort to conceal my growing belly and I really do not want him to find out until the end of the year (assuming that I can conceal it that long. I sure am going to try). To look at me you will not be able to tell that I am pregnant, plus it helps that I have a 16 month old baby already, so one can assume that it's left over baby weight (which most of it is anyway).

So here's the question: Is there a spell that I can do to 'blind' him to my pregnancy until I am ready to reveal it? I am realistic, and I realize that if I 'popped' and my belly began to stick out like a sore thumb, that the jig would be up, but if I can continue to conceal it for the most part (especially with him traveling so much), what can I do to reinforce that he will not know about my pregnancy until I inform him of it ANND to keep any gossip mongers from speculating and informing him?

Situation number two: Husband

Okay, so you all know that I am 17 weeks pregnant.... however my husband does not know this. Shocking I know. I just found out myself two weeks ago (just before returning to work). I know you're thinking 'how the heck did you not know that you were pregnant?!?!?' Well for one, while I was off this summer, I ate out (breakfast and dinner) at least 4 times a week, so the weight gain was expected and not surprising. No I did not miss my periods because I was practicing the 'skip the period' method (or so I thought). Long story short, I resumed taking the pills in June, and according to my dr. I either had conceived just before or right after I started on the pills. This pregnancy is VERY different from my first pregnancy. I didn't feel pregnant, nor do I look pregnant. I now realize that the gas bubbles I thought I was feeling, could have very well been movement from the baby. Or who knows, maybe it was gas. But I do definitely feel the baby moving now. All the time. :D Very very different from my last pregnancy.

So needless to say I was SHOCKED when I found out, and then angry, and then concerned about finances (money is tight), but now I am excited about this baby. So, on to the point, I have yet to tell my husband because I am trying to wait until the gender determination ultra sound. I think he would be more accepting if we have another girl. He already has two older boys and they don't have the best relationship. He has always said the only way he'd have another baby is if he could be guaranteed that it will be a girl. Plus having a girl would be much easier on us financially.

Also, I'm worried because the last time that I was pregnant, he totally detached himself from my physically AND had an affair (I suspect more than one). He said that it was difficult for him to see me as his 'woman' AND a mother. We went almost a 1 1/2 years without having sex. I still want to cry when I think of it. So while we are still trying to work through it (or at least I am, he seems to think everything is all gravy again), I am really concerned that this may set us back.

So here's my question: Is there a spell I can do to make him be receptive to the news of our new baby (cause I'm tired of trying to hide it from him and I’m ready to tell the world... except my boss of course), AND to not withdraw from me again??? I truly hope so.

Any help you can provide to either situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

~Nique

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:29 am

Hello Nique- I'll respond to your first situation, since your description of your husband's reaction to your last pregnancy got me very angry and so my response would probably be less than kind. LOL I'm sure someone else here can give you great idea for that situation. I would recommend that you get a reading on that situation, though, as it's complex and fragile. You can find workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

On the workfront, I've worked with several clients on very similar situations (minus the pregnancy thing).
I've found the following approach works very well in most cases:

First, put yourself and the boss in a Boss Fix Bottle Spell with honey. This will start sweetening him to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html

I also recommend carrying a Commanding mojo on your person while at work so that you will be seen as confident, competent, in control, and generally a fantastic employee (and don't forget to act the part).

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-commanding.html

Also, put the boss and that other assistant in a vinegar jar to sour their relationship.

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Add some peppers or Inflammatory Confusion if you also want them fighting. If you're able to do some sneaky tricks at the office, you can get some Inflammatory Confusion bath crystals, mix some into a water bottle, and then spill some (or otherwise sprinkle some) in the rival assistant's area.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-infla ... usion.html

Since you're worried about gossip in the office, put all your coworkers into a Stop Gossip bottle together.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-stop-gossip.html

Next, make sure to work some protection for yourself. That way you're less likely to catch any of the negativity that may start flying around. Dressing yourself and your work area with Fiery Wall of Protection would be good for this. You can use the powder or oil on yourself, and mix up some of the bath crystals into a water bottle and wipe down your workspace with it.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery-wall.html

Now, don't forget to take plenty of cleansing baths while you do this, because the vinegar jar and Inflammatory Confusion work could get messy if you don't!

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:12 am

Hi Devi Spring! Thanks so much for responding to my post. Yes, I know that I tend to get extremely angry when I really start to think over the whole situation. Trying to work through that. Your suggestion of having a reading is one that I am going to take. I think that is a very good idea.

I love all of your suggestions and I plan to implement them. I have easy access to my boss' office, as well as to my backup assistance's cubical.

>>>recommend carrying a Commanding mojo
What is a Commanding mojo?

Thank you! =)

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:22 am

Hi,

I wish you well in this pregnancy. For the hubby, I would get a triple strength Nation Sack. If there was EVER a reason to tie a man's nature, you have it right there. You need all of the extra help you can get to keep him from being a ...not so nice man/husband/partner/father.

A reading is probably in order too, but I'd get that Nation Sack fast, and I'd use it with no mercy.
here's a link explaining about them;
http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”