Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:21 am

Well done, Madame Jupitero!

I'm so happy you had such great success with your spell, and thank you for sharing your good news here. Best of luck to you in your new position, and glad to see your awful old boss get what's hers.

Nice job!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Helga
Newly Registered

Unread post by Helga » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:09 pm

Hi there, first time poster but have lurked the board throughout the years. I’m hoping I can get some insight because I want to be as careful and intentional as possible in my situation.

I’ve got a terrible boss. I’m even nervous typing this despite being on my personal phone at home. She has been emotionally and verbally abusive toward me and makes decisions that affect a lot of people in a negative way, including at risk youth.

A little over a month ago, I made a freezer jar with leftover coffee of hers as well as sulfur and other herbs. It has worked well. However I am getting the repeated inkling that I need to up the ante. I would love to have her find another job somewhere else so my company can restructure and my “branch” could possibly be it’s own entity or at the very least, under the guidance of someone who is not cruel, manipulative, and money hungry.

I do not want to do a honey jar because the only time she is sweet to me is when she has manipulative intentions. I live in fear of her on a daily basis and it has significantly detracted from my quality of life.

I am tempted to go the hot foot route but worry that it could mean that destruction will happen at all costs and that could lead me to be forced into a different career path which I do not want at this particular moment. I’m good at my work and have a lot left to do before I change careers or companies. Perhaps a hot foot powder plus some kind of “find another job” nudge to get her out of my life? I don’t necessarily desire bad things to happen to her but I need her out of my life and out of a position of power. I could be at serious risk of a lawsuit due to her money hungry decisions if her employment and authority in my company persists.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need to act soon.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:07 pm

Hello Helga,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to see you here.

I'm sorry that things are not going well with your boss. She sounds awful.

I would suggest a moving candle spell in which you move her toward a new job. You can use a white female figural candle to represent her, and a white jumbo candle to represent a great new job for her. This way, you remove her from your present situation with a minimum of fallout or collateral damage. It can be a win/win all around.

You can read about moving candle spells here:
moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html

I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:55 pm

Helga, in addition to Miss Athena's advice, put your boss's name in your shoe, and rub some Boss Fix Powder into her office carpet -- especially under her desk where she puts her feet. Just a tiny bit -- you don't want it to show.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

MarionK85
Newly Registered

Unread post by MarionK85 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:12 am

Hi Everyone,

So I've been having issues with my manager and I've raised it to higher levels and the union and its just not getting anywhere. Shes consistently attacked my character and got all the other managers to support her. Shes blocked me from doing a course that would help me progress and shes been proven to be incompetent in her job but everyone is rallying around her and basically throwing me to the wolves.

I've now been off work with anxiety for the last 3 weeks and I have another meeting booked for Thursday with HR and I just need some help on how I get out of this situation. I'm doing a course at the moment so cant leave until September next year. Ideally i want to move on from that office and progress elsewhere in the organisation but maybe that's just wishful thinking. I also need justice with this woman she has made my life a living hell for months and she needs to be taught a lesson whatever happens. I want all the lies and incompetencies she has to be exposed and ultimately for her to leave.

Can you suggest the best way forward. I'm new to this side of things so any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance and blessings. :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:47 am

Hello MarionK85,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad you have found us.

We do ask that you not start new topics like this, as it is against forum rules. You will find we have nearly every subject already covered, so please do a search of the forum to find the right place to post.

I have moved your post to the correct topic on fixing problem with a boss. Please read through this topic from the first page onward and you will find lots of spell advice and ideas that can help you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

MarionK85
Newly Registered

Unread post by MarionK85 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:24 pm

Hi Miss Athena,

Apologies for posting incorrectly. Thank you for placing my question in the right place I be more mindful next time.

I'll be looking over the posts to find the best solution moving forward.

Marion

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”