Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

321agc

Unread post by 321agc » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:35 pm

What can I do with a supervisor that I have? I just cannot please her with how she wants to work to be done. I try to go with the flow, but she just pisses me off and she tries to blame things on me with out manager.

What can I do to change this? I don't want to hurt her, but I just want things to change for the better and for her to see how hard i am working. The problem is that she doesn't like the client that i am helping her with.

Lukianos

Re: Seeking Help with Boss at Work

Unread post by Lukianos » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Hi 321agc,

Consider the Boss Fix range of spiritual supplies:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html

Perhaps with a side of Stop Gossip:
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Good Luck!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Edit Got beaten to the punch by ELKnapp :oops:

Boss Fix. Its used to get your boss and coworkers to treat you well. You can burn a Boss Fix vigil candle, dress their office with Boss Fix oil or powder if you can with out getting caught. Hers a link for LuckyMojo's line of Boss Fix products: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html
I think they also sell a Boss Fix mojo bag.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:22 am

You can also do a honey jar on her, or a variant on that spell using an apple:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
For your situation I like the cored out Apple version of the spell, because you can then place the apple in a pot, put a pretty plant over the apple, and bring it to your office--maybe even give it to your boss as a gift! so that you work is right there all the time, exerting its influence.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Ocean's Treasure

Unread post by Ocean's Treasure » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:44 am

I have used the honey jar in many situations. It has worked to make people have favorable feelings towards me, even when they were justified not to. You can also use it to draw luck "sweetness" as well.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:14 pm

321agc wrote:What can I do with a supervisor that I have? I just cannot please her with how she wants to work to be done. I try to go with the flow, but she just pisses me off and she tries to blame things on me with out manager.

What can I do to change this? I don't want to hurt her, but I just want things to change for the better and for her to see how hard i am working. The problem is that she doesn't like the client that i am helping her with.

I second the Boss Fix items and Stop Gossip, but I also like Commanding and Essence of Bendover. Of course a honey jar with cloves, sumac, slippery elm, five finger grass, and calamus root would be beneficial too.

Good luck!

Mary

SoFlaDiva

Boss Fix or Essence of Bendover?

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:19 am

Hi - I need your help on deciding whether or not Boss Fix or Essence of Bendover would be best for my situation.

I have a fairly new job as an executive assistant that I like and I like my bosses (I have three of them, all men). However, they are a bit on the workaholic side and set in their ways. They feel that I need to be there 10 hours a day (8:30 to 6:30) when the usual nine hour day would really suffice.I really don't want to leave because I have only been there a few months, and the hours are the only real problem I have with the job. I don't get home until after 7:30 in the evenings, and this has interfered with the work I do with my church youth group.

I like these gentlemen but I need help convincing them to see things my way. I have thought of ordering Boss Fix powder or oil to sprinkle around their offices, but Essence of Bendover also seems to have a similar function. I believe I read somewhere that Boss Fix bath crystals dissolved in a water spritz bottle and sprayed in their offices might work as well. What do you all suggest? Thanks in advance for your comments and assistance!

Turnsteel

Re: Boss Fix or Essence of Bendover?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:44 am

I would go with both. I've used the two of them on my bosses and it has worked great.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:19 am

I'd use Boss Fix first. And since you do like your boss and you just want to influence them, I'd put them in a honey jar with influence/commanding herbs and burn influence/success/command candles. It doesn't hurt to have such a jar going for as long as you're in this job anyway.

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:37 am

HailDiscordia wrote:I would go with both. I've used the two of them on my bosses and it has worked great.

Thanks for your answer HailDiscordia. Can you elaborate on how you used them on your bosses (i.e. what was the situation(s) and how did it turn out?).

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:25 am

SoFlaDiva wrote:
Thanks for your answer HailDiscordia. Can you elaborate on how you used them on your bosses (i.e. what was the situation(s) and how did it turn out?).

Sure, my boss was a real pain. The first thing I di was to put his name paper dressed with Essance of Bendover and Boss Fix in my shoe. Then I started burning candles dressed with the oils on another name paperwith his hair in it. Putting the powders down in a five spot in is office was the last trick. After that he was very nice to me and di what I asked.

Gaia

THE BOSS FROM HELL

Unread post by Gaia » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:54 pm

My 62-year-old husband Frank is constantly being verbally abused (through no fault of his own, honest!) by his only slightly younger boss. Frank can do his job spectacularly 99 times out a hundred and not get a peep of thanks from his boss. One time out of a hundred when Frank makes a mistake (mostly little, only rarely big), his boss carries on like Madame Defarge on steroids screaming for Frank's head. As bad as his job is, Frank doesn't dare lose it...I'm working too but not earning enough to be the single breadwinner. Together we just barely keep hearth and home together. This Boss from Hell is thoroughly hated by everyone in the shop. But for some reason, he delights in persecuting (not a likeable word but an honest one) my husband.

I have tried honey jars and Boss Fix. (Like that quote from "Fiddler on the Roof": "May God bless and keep the Czar...far, far away from us.") Things kinda sorta calmed down at Frank's work. Then again, it was the start of the slow spring/summer season.

My husband is badly depressed now since his boss gave him a particularly nasty yearly review (the bastard gave everybody at work a bad review, but he reserved the worst for Frank). Not only that, the boss not only shot down Frank’s chance at promotion but instead hired a 24-year-old whiny, snot-nosed kid who does not know his ass from a hole in the ground!

Anyhoo, thank you for listening to my venting.

Now, any suggestions?

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Gaia

P.S. (Smiling and cooperating and biting the tongue before the Boss from Hell only seems to make the bastard more vicious. And nobody in this job market is going to hire a 62-year-old. Nobody!))

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: THE BOSS FROM HELL

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:12 pm

It seems to me like you could work this situation from two angles:
1.) You can hot foot the boss so that he leaves and is not in your husband's face any more.
For more information see: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

2.) You can work on building up your husband instead of messing with the boss. You can get him a Triple Strength commanding mojo hand: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-commanding.html
You can work with various formulas to help increase his strength and mastery:
John Conqueror
Commanding
Master
Crown of Success
Power

Just to name a few!

good luck,
Bri

Gaia

Re: THE BOSS FROM HELL

Unread post by Gaia » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Thank you, Bri! I will work both angles you mentioned.

Gaia

redacepilot

Boss Fix

Unread post by redacepilot » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:58 am

How do I fix a bosses office I have john conqueror oil & sachet powder, master sachet powder, boss fix oil, angelica root and Jezebel root. Please help, Thanks.

Turnsteel

Re: Boss Fix

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:01 am

The Angelic and Jezebel roots probably won't do you much good, read these pages :
http://www.herb-magic.com/angelica-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/angelica-root.html

If your a woman who wants to mix sex with work then the Jezebel root might have some play.
Dress your self with the High John Oil and dress things your boss will touch with the Boss Fix oil,or use it with candles or wear it. also do a search of the forums as this has come up before.

redacepilot

Unread post by redacepilot » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:50 pm

Ok Thanks a lot. I have the honey boss fix kit, and 3 bosses that need to agree about me receiving a raise. I have signatures of all of them. What do I do next? Please.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:26 pm

redacepilot wrote:Ok Thanks a lot. I have the honey boss fix kit, and 3 bosses that need to agree about me receiving a raise. I have signatures of all of them. What do I do next? Please.

Follow what directions come with the kit. Put the bosses in the honey jar.

redacepilot

Unread post by redacepilot » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:13 am

Thanks dude

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Need Boss to Approve Ideas

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:45 pm

I want to persuade my boss to approve certain ideas related to my job effectiveness. I was thinking of sprinkling Boss Fix and Compelling sachet powders in his office followed by Crown of Success...and speak my request with a prayer ...Should I do this 3, 7, 9, or 13 days (times)...

I am also thinking of doing a honey jar but this guy is already making certain gestures toward me that I do not appreciate, he is disgusting. He is not my direct supervisor...a female is my direct supervisor...but he is the head boss. :? I have had a Boss Fix candle burned on both of them.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator
Re: Crown of Success and Boss Fix

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:40 am

I would be careful sprinkling powders in the workplace. Is there any way you can discreetly use them on papers he might handle? I would use Boss Fix and Essence of Bend Over if he's already "making certain gestures". In dealing with men like that, I generally wear Essence of Bend Over oil as my personal fragrance when I know I will be in their presence.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Crown of Success and Boss Fix

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:22 pm

The floors are light colors and I sprinkle very light while praying or petitioning...and yes I dress papers that need signatures as well... The issue is I really don't have to have contact with him. Its just when I see him in meetings or the like, he is disgusting because he lies and talks out of each side of his mouth. I guess what I should do is work on my direct supervisor who talks for us. Even though she only looks out for herself. Thanks for the advice...I didn't think about Essence of Bend over...but I will now.

avalon11

Being thwarted at work

Unread post by avalon11 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:04 pm

Hello-

What advice do you have for someone being thwarted at work- ie being subjected by bosses to bureacracy and demoralization- having workspace and priveleges taken away. It isn't just one boss I'm trying to fix- it's a dysfunctional line of command that is killing a program that was thriving before. I am in the arts and education, and need to regain ground and protect what I have and help it get strong again. A Boss Fix worked before- but it was illusive- it got worse. Carrying uncrossing and success fixed items is staving it off somewhat- I have lots of projects and am making good connections, but still feel this pressure trying to fit my program into a "manageable" position instead of valuing what it does for the community.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Being thwarted at work

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:14 pm

Put everything and everyone that you want/need on your side in a honey jar. Burn candles for clear communication on the jar on Wednesdays, if you need money burn a candle on Thursday or Friday, if you want to really cover your bases burn candles M,W,F on that jar. I would also carry one of LMC's awesome mojo bags on my person to help deal with this issue, they have many to choose from.

good luck,
Bri

avalon11

Re: Being thwarted at work

Unread post by avalon11 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Thank you, Bri. I did some washing of the space and am carrying a bag and so far, things have really improved.

Bibi

Getting a manager to open his eyes

Unread post by Bibi » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Hey guys,

A little back story here - The past few weeks have been awful at my work site. They fired our old manager, and replaced her with a guy who is not doing a very good job of managing us. Basically, it comes down to us being horribly understaffed in our kitchen, and my fellow co-worker and myself being swamped under an insane amount of work that's really meant for four people instead of two, all because this new guy won't swallow his pride and call his boss to get us the extra help we need. I'm pretty sure he's just trying to prove he can do this without any help, but we're quickly drowning underneath all the work he's assigned to us.

Basically, I just want this guy to realize that we're never going to get anything done without extra staff. I want him to get over himself and accept the fact that we need help!

Any suggestions for what to do in this situation would be greatly appreciated. I'm not really looking to hotfoot him or control him... I think he deserves a chance just as much as anyone else. Just an eye-opener would be nice. :)

Thank you very much,
-Bibi

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Getting a manager to open his eyes

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:40 pm

A name paper with your command for getting more staff and annointed with boss fix under your foot while you tap it to drive the influence home would go a long way, espeically if you calmly propose the situation to him. You could also put the sent of an influence oil on yourself like commanding oil or boss fix. You could also do a bottle spell with boss fix oil, add in some calamus and licorice to control or influence him. For a gentler more gradual approach you can honey jar him.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Bibi

Unread post by Bibi » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:08 am

I didn't even think of using boss fix on him! Hah! I'll try wearing the scent today and see about getting some other work done over the weekend... Thanks for your suggestions.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Some non-hoodoo advice:

I've been in the exact same spot that you are in now. I know it's hard but try not to stress out as that is so harmful to your health. I understand you have a landslide of work to do but all you can do is prioritze. Just take care of the most urgent assignments and simply know that some will just have to go to the wayside. Be pleasant your boss. Things are not always what they appear. You might be lucky not to have to walk in his shoes.

Bibi

Unread post by Bibi » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:53 am

ablake wrote:Some non-hoodoo advice:

I've been in the exact same spot that you are in now. I know it's hard but try not to stress out as that is so harmful to your health. I understand you have a landslide of work to do but all you can do is prioritze. Just take care of the most urgent assignments and simply know that some will just have to go to the wayside. Be pleasant your boss. Things are not always what they appear. You might be lucky not to have to walk in his shoes.

No worries about that. :) I've been telling him we're here to help him. I'm always trying to be as sweet as sugar when dealing with him, despite the frustration and exhaustion I feel, because it makes things easier.

And I know for sure I do not want to be in his shoes! ;)

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Good luck Bibi -- let me know how this turns out.

P.S. I'm sure your boss appreciates your help even though he might not tell you.

mamigrl

Is Boss Fix Enough?

Unread post by mamigrl » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:24 pm

I ordered Boss Fix SK from LM, but I am not sure it's enough.

Boss hates me because I am not submissive. Well he hates all women that aren't. Essentially he has taken away the raises of all women that aren't submissive to him. I would really like to cause him harm but I can't bring myself to do it. Is Boss Fix enough? Is there something else I can do that will hopefully make him change his perception of women? Seriously it's 2009, we can't continue to work for someone like this.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Is Boss Fix Enough?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Boss Fix is to bring your boss around to favor your cause...if that is all you want, this is what you need but if there is another intent...there are other options. Are you considering a full spell, candle, sachet powder, oil...LM offers several options.

mamigrl

Unread post by mamigrl » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:03 pm

jwmcclin wrote: Are you considering a full spell, candle, sachet powder, oil...LM offers several options.

I don't know what to consider. I heard about Boss fix and thought it would do the trick, but this guy is sneaky. He favors you when talking to you but all the while he is writing up stuff and sending to HR. You figure it out when HR comes to your desk and wants to speak to you, and then discusses all the options for keeping your job.....

After what happened today, I am considering the steady work line of products and command/compel..

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:53 pm

Steady work in addition to boss fix? LM offers a steady work spell kit which has everything you will need in it. There are several options for Boss Fix...the honey jar spell kit...bottle spell...oil, sachet powder, candle, incense...

Steady work can be used to keep from being laid off... Boss Fix can be used to bring him around to your favor.

MadameKoiteh

Unread post by MadameKoiteh » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:32 am

Mamigrl, workplace magic is very important, it keeps your money flowing. Some people use a special conjure-bag that they leave at work, "hidden in plain sight" somewhere high, like on top of a tall cabinet, or under a sweater on a coat rack. It's a small pocket-book, or a purse. It is left open and dusted with the appropriate powder or herb for your workplace situation, no names of course. You charge it at home, then leave it at work. However, if someone at work knows your trick and sprinkles salt over your bag, you can get fired. I've heard of it happening, so you have to be careful with that one.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:45 pm

a honey jar on this dude may make him like you and be nice to you. I work for a boss like this also, its like playing a game to stay in favor, there is nothing to change his way of viewing women unfortunetly, you cant change a persons nature, but you can make him bend to yours as discussed above. if he is such a sexist, you might want to consider some jinx work on him to let him get caught up in the rug.

Vododoyl
I need advise and and help with a Job/Success Spell

Unread post by Vododoyl » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:50 pm

I need a assistance with a job spell spell. I have been on this job for nine years and constantly working hoodoo to keep things managable. Finally, the main witches who were users and I was doing their work are finally gone. I have been offered a promotion. But, its the job above the current offer is what I want. Primarily because I have been doing the "headhoncho" job behind the scene; and never had an opportunity to be noticed. Now, its here; but some "old blood" is still hanging around and may be a thorn in my side. Does anyone have any suggestions? Many thanks in advance.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: I need advise and and help with a Job/Success Spell

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Have you looked at LMs Gravel Root and Boss Fix?

Gravel root herb is listed here http://herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html grants the bearer control over job situations...and Boss Fix brings the boss around to favor or your cause...

Boss Fix is offered as oil, incense, sachet powder, bath crystals and candle...

There is also a bottle spell
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html

Vododoyl
Re: I need advise and and help with a Job/Success Spell

Unread post by Vododoyl » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:30 pm

Thanks...I will look into this. I appreciate you.

egyptianqueen

help with job

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:10 pm

I am having problems on my job, my manager for some reason does not like me, Does anyone know of a
spell that would make her nicer to me, and not fire me. I am being singled out for some reason. HELP BEFORE I LOSE MY JOB. No one at the job likes her.
thanks and happy new year to all.

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator
Re: help with job

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Start a Boss Fix candle on her http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-boss-fix.html and lightly dress anything you can give her. Also start a honey jar http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar as soon as possible. Happy New Year to you also!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: help with job

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:04 pm

I like mother mystics ideas. If you like to work with saints, st joseph is a good one. St martha can help you too.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:43 pm

I need some help for a good simple spell that will get my boss off my back, its not just me but she is that way with everyone in our work area...shes a type "A" personality and goes crazy if you make one little error and she is constantly trying to find things that are wrong rather than praising us for things we do right or doing a good job.

I feel that she always talks down to us, not only that but there are others there in the same area who do the same..

What suggestions would you take to help get her off everyone's back and ease up on me?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: help get a boss of my back

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:48 pm

You can put her in a honey jar with box fix products, or you can sprinkle around her desk with Boss Fix powder.

You can make a name paper, dust it with Boss Fix or Commanding powder and put it in your left shoe. When she comes to talk to you, simply tap your left shoe while speaking to her to get her to ease up and see things your way.

CopperFox

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:58 pm

You need the Boss Fix honey jar, pronto! Honey jars work slowly and subtly, so don't expect a major turn-around immediately. I would also discreetly dress the workspace with something like Tranquility powders. You may want to get an appropriate gift and dress it before giving it to her. Hallmark makes up holidays like Boss Day -- maybe that's coming up soon...If you can try to balance the energy she's flinging you may be able to influence her behavior somewhat. If your co-workers ever host pot-luck dinners, I would bring something HEAVY on the basil and make sure she eats a share. One really old-time, super easy trick is to set out a glass of fresh water and charge it to deflect negative energy. You could add a drop of your Boss Fix/Tranquility oil. Change the water daily.

I would highly suggest that you keep yourself cleansed while working in this environment, so you don't suffer the fallout of all the negativity. Check out the lemongrass based soaps. I really like the Parrot Botanicals #333 -- it's cleansing (citronella) plus money-drawing (clove). It has a subtle smell, appropriate for a man or woman. For a really thorough cleansing, mix a handful of salt, a spoonful of ammonia and a spoonful of Chinese wash. (I know that sounds rather harsh, but even my very sensitive skinned red-headed self can tolerate it just fine.) If you keep up your cleansing you will find yourself less affected by her wretchedness and better able to cope.

Good luck,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Anointing your forehead with a few drops of Fiery Wall of Protection works miracles in this area...

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:24 pm

I will be facing major battle at work. I tried the powder thing but it is very noticeable on carpet. People here always speak of sprinkling. Can't i just dress her door knob with a little film of oil instead? There are security cameras everywhere. Can I say a quick prayer before hand as opposed to lingering around?

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:26 pm

I will be facing major battle at work. I tried the powder thing but it is very noticeable on carpet. People here always speak of sprinkling. Can't i just dress her door knob with a little film of oil instead? There are security cameras everywhere. Can I say a quick prayer before hand as opposed to lingering around?

What of the elevator or breakroom? Everyone takes the elevator and use the breakroom.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:28 pm

If that works, a whole bunch of people would theretically be affected, wouldn't it? Which would be good as there are many people around my boss I want to affect in my favor. They are a tight click.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:48 pm

You mix the powders with the earth of your area and only use a little. You'd be surpised how little you actually need to bring about what you want.

You can anoint oils on door handles if you want. I usually advise against anointing things simply because people feel the oil on their fingers, but that's just personal preference.

path2success

Cause metal stress & expose evil ways

Unread post by path2success » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Situation: Satan in human form is my boss. Troubled me since almost 2 years. I approached seniors but he already had built a fake story by then. I have all evidence that he's trying to sabotage my career but the senior bosses don't even have time to go through the evidence. Apart from that they are kind of his friends so they would not do anything much against him.

Is there anything I can do using the LM products to expose him& make him commit mistakes that severe action can be taken against him. I do want to cause him infinite levels of mental stress & repeated failures in career which will hit him the most & possibly a demotion [which has actually happened but since seniors are his friends he still acts like the boss]. He should not be able to sleep for a minute. Karma backlash will be on him later definitely but I want to see it happen soon.
Boss fix burned complete black & burned the paper also. Honey jar not possible for that man.
Could I just burn a crossing candle with this intention at LM?
Any other suggestions for this situation? Ive already burnt a few vigils to improve the situation in a gud way which have burnt partially black indicating resistance.

CopperFox
Re: Cause metal stress & expose evil ways

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:59 pm

If you do reversing type work you won't be sending any harm to him, only deflecting that which he intends for you. Same principle applies with a mirror box. Crossing is a different animal altogether, wherein one does actively seek to bring crossed conditions upon another.

Your statement that you don't wish to cause any personal harm to this man is in direct contradiction with the following:
I do want to cause him infinite levels of mental stress & repeated failures in career which will hit him the most & possibly a demotion [which has actually happened but since seniors are his friends he still acts like the boss]. He should not be able to sleep for a minute. Karma backlash will be on him later definitely but I want to see it happen soon.

You need to first decide what you really want to do -- return his own evil ways ONLY or afflict him with a crossing. Once you've made that determination, search the LM free spell webpages and you will likely find a spell that suits your needs. In the meantime, focus on cleansing and protection for yourself.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:13 pm

...and cleansing and protection is more important for now...

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Thanks i was thinking on reversal lines... by not causing personal harm i meant any physical or monetary harm...definitely want him miserable from career perspective.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:03 pm

There are various different approaches. If you want to send back what he's put you through work with Reversing products. You can take a Reversal Candle (its black on the outside and red on the inside) and write his name and the command to get back the evil he's put you through. Anoint with Reversing Oil, place on a mirror, circle with Reversing Powder or crab shell powder and light. You can also use a Green-red Double-Action candle. Butt it and write his name on the black with the command to reverse all his attacks against your career back at him, on the green write your name. Anoint the black end with Reversal Oil, the green with Steady Work and Money Drawing. Light it on his name paper/picture and there you go.

If you decide to cross him be ready because it requires attacking him on several levels. There are a few ways of going about it, but I think from your note a Reversal is what you sought.

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:18 pm

can i anoit a candle with box fix oil and maybe a name paper with her name? if so, what color would i use for the candle?

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Yes, I just want him to realize what he does is wrong, that he cannot misuse his powers to play with people's career's. Thank you!

dorothybaez

Unread post by dorothybaez » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:04 am

A thought: is he truly evil or is he just an ass? Something to consider....

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:56 pm

He is defintely evil . lot of people under him quit in a single week & more are planning to

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”