Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Force Coerce Dominate Control Command Ex to Return

misslady123
Forum Member

Re: Spells to Force Coerce Dominate Control Command Ex to Return

Unread post by misslady123 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:07 pm

I thank you both for your input. I've not attempted anything, I just drive myself nuts thinking about this. See, I know that healing and reconciliation should be about healing. Maybe I just do not have what it takes to perform it. Because anything that I try will bring him back, sometimes immediately, sometimes months later. But the thing is, he does not see his err ever. Things go sour again. To be honest, he comes back and still blames me for everything! No lie, he blames me for being upset all the times he let me down. How can someone truly be mad at your for having a human reaction to their wrongs?

I am now in the most deep depression of my life and I feel I am just wasting my life away waiting until the day I die. I've been miserable for so many years because this hurts me so badly. The only thing I wish is that he would take responsibility for his portion of our problems and quit blaming me, so we can move forth to being together.

I just want to give up. Every day is harder than the day before.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:45 pm

As j82 said, it is difficult to change a person's nature. It seems that you should do Cut and Clear, then Healing for yourself. Life is too short to waste with someone who makes you miserable.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

djanno
Forum Member

Unread post by djanno » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Information read on this post is very much helpful. So, i will try to read more information on other topics.
djanno

djanno
Forum Member

Unread post by djanno » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:22 am

Thanks. relationship was broken by ex-fiancee's mother. What should i do to keep her mute on her daughter affairs and she can event collaborate for traditional marriage? Both live in African and I live her. Daughter should leave her job and meet me wherever I am. Her mother should confesse that she is the one who broke up the relationship. What to do? Thx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:29 am

Good Morning, Djanno,

My suggestion is to use a skull candle spell on the mother. And to use influence products to assist you in changing her attitude toward you. This page will tell you about what color of skull candle to use, etc.
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Then, on your girlfriend, if you've broken up, you first would want to perform a reconciliation spell on her http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

After the two of you start to collaborate, then you would want to perform a COME TO ME spell to bring her to you http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

I personally would have everything ready and at my disposal but would work on one thing at a time. This is because you have MANY challenging issues and you need to put all of your energy into each and every spell.

Hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best. Take Care

jamessandusky
Forum Member

Unread post by jamessandusky » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:23 am

Ok. I've been using the white candle spell mentioned in hoodoo and rootwork and it gives a clean burn thus far with little or no residue .

I've also used a Reconciliation vigil candle specially prepared from lucky mojo it burned clean as a whistle. No residue left.

I'm continuing with the nine day white candle spell and it's burning clean thus far. Tonight will be the 8th night of the nine days.

I Have sent my ex a reconciliation letter with some reconciliation powder on it two weeks ago . Should I expect my ex to attempt to communicate with me in court when she sees me or not?

The problem is her family are the ones who have us in this court dilemna and because of the evidence that's aviailable I will win this case easily.The thing is her family has her head tied up.

How do I work this scenario ? All advice will be appreciated but my goal is to get her to start communicating with me again

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:56 pm

Good Evening Jamessandusky,

Magic works but it's close to impossible to tell you when and where it will work. That's up to spirit who decides what the best scenario is for you.

We don't give readings on the forum. So, the best way to find out the possible scenarios is to talk to our Psychics.

Quick readings are here: http://www.hoodoopsychics.com or 1-888-4-HOODOO

Or go to the AIR webpage: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Sorry that I couldn't be more help to you but they can
Take Care, dear one

Faith
Forum Member

Unread post by Faith » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 am

First, I want to thank Santa Martha La Dominadora for helping me bring my ex boyfriend back. I appreciate everything she does for me.

I still need help... I need him to stay.

We wanted to eventually get married and have kids. We tried to have a baby at the beginning of the year but it didn't work so we stopped trying. We broke up Oct 6. We were living together in our new apt., only living here for 4 wks.

What happened was that I got mad and argued with him bc he didn't come home that Friday. He was suppose to go out with his friends, but fell asleep, so he stayed at his mom's house. But I didn't know that bc he wasn't answering his phone. His mother, who wouldn't lie for him, later confirmed he was there and he didn't go nowhere. He apologized, but brushed it off bc he said it's not like he was doing anything, he was at his moms house.

So I was still mad bc it's the principal, and respect. This isn't his first time doing it, it's his 3x doing it. I didn't want him to make it a habit. I don't care where he goes or what time he comes in, we live in the city but he need to come home to sleep. He came home, I cooked dinner, he was trying to nice, I had a attitude, we watched a movie but I keep nip picking about the situation, he got mad and threw the house keys and stormed out. And hasn't been back since until recently, he was out of town.

We spoke on the phone from time to time but he said he doesn't want to be with me anymore bc of a build up with my mouth, I said some hurtful thing that day to him the put him down, that he already is dealing with and feels bad about. So he said it's my mouth and I have no control over it, that I'm verbally abusive and no woman has ever talked to him the way I do when I pissed. He said he doesn't want to be in a relationship period, not just with me but no one, he needs to focus on himself. I think he's just confused, he thinks he doesn't deserve me and can't provide for me how he wants to, like a man should. He's a Libra and stubborn at times.

I mixed these oils:
Come To Me,
Domination,
Love Me,
Controlling.

I lit a Saint Martha Dominator candle bc she has worked for me before in the past with him. I also lit an Intranquil Spirit candle and a pink vigil candle. I added the oils to the candles. I offered white flowers, water, and coffee grains in a plate, with an opened egg with honey in it. The day the candles finished and, I saw him after, almost a month which was a Monday, right before Santa Martha's day (Tuesday).

He agreed just to be friends, although he didn't think it was a good idea bc we both still love each other and he didn't want to hurt me, but and we spoke on the phone often, he was callin like before, he took his family and I out for dinner.

When Tuesday came I repeated the three candles (Saint Martha, Intranquil Spirit, an pink), and added a brown candle. I gave the same offerings, and added a cup of hot black coffee for her, but did not offer the white flowers until she answers my petition.

While he was here with me, I had the candles still burning downstairs in a safe place so he wouldn't notice. He spent 1.5 days with me and we made love. He was happy, but he seemed confused, he said he didn't know what to do. So he went back to his mom's house on Halloween. We spoke one last time. Then he didn't call me all day Friday.

I called him Friday evening. He picked up and he said he was at an NBA game, and would call when he gets out but it's now Sunday and I haven't heard from him. I called his phone, no mins, call his moms house no answer.

1) My candles are still burning clean but my Santa Martha candle is over and burned half black. The one before that only burned black at the top then finished clear. Could it be the room temp is too warm, so too much heat on the glass, or is there a meaning to the black top on the first Santa Martha candle and black halfway down on the second one?

2) What can I do to get him to change his mind about not being with me, just friends?

3) What should I do to get him to come back home and stay, move back in?

4) Someone said I need to so something stronger than simple candles, like a spell. I really don't want to go that route bc the love is there, we are on good terms, communication is there, he forgives me, I forgive him, he thinks I'm not going to change though. He said I was the perfect girlfriend it's just my mouth . And he's not lying bc that's the caused of break ups in all my relationships.

Please someone give me advise, help me, what should I do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:13 am

Some thoughts for you, Faith:

Your abusive language to him, which you admit, is accompanied by your attempts to rule and control him by the use of controlling, dominating, and even disturbed spiritual allies. Saint Martha is one thing -- but the Intranquil Spirit is another. No wonder he seems "confused." You say he is "stubborn," but most Libras are quite the opposite. They want to please, to get along. They are loving but lazy in love. That's why he will stay friends, even though you have hurt him so often with your sharp tongue.

1) I get the impression from the way your Saint Martha candles are burning -- first with a black top, now black halfway down -- that she is not helping you and that she may not wish to work with the Intranquil Spirit, because, after all, she is a saint and the Intranquil Spirit is a doomed soul who will never reach Heaven.

In addition, since our candles come already dressed with oil, your over-addition of oils may have resulted in a smokier burn than you would have gotten otherwise -- but it is significant that ONLY the Saint Martha candles burned black. In other words, while there may be a physical reason for the soot to form, the fact that soot only formed on one set of candles, out of several sets, is meaningful in magical terms.

2) Try a sweetening spell -- a sugar spell or honey spell. Get over the idea of making him your emotional slave. Work on your temper, your cruelty, and your edginess. Be peaceful and sweet. He is a Libra. They always prefer peace to drama.

Read about sweetening spells here:

Honey Jar and Sugar Box Spells
http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

3) First get him back into your arms on a regular basis with sweetening, as mentioned above, using a mixture of Return To Me and Stay With Me Oil on the small candles, then work some menstrual blood magic, and also dress your bed with a mixture of Return To Me and Stay With Me Oil. You can also blend a bit of the oil mix into any liquid bath products he might use while in your home. Pray the complete Psalms 45 and 46 over the oils before use. The Psalms are here:

Book of Psalms
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms

4) I agree and have described a few simple spells above. For more information, see these web pages:

Return To Me Spiritual Supplies
http://luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Stay With Me Spiritual Supplies
http://luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Faith
Forum Member

Unread post by Faith » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Wow thx , you made me tear up....

Bc I do need to work on myself and temper.... I have a lot of personal and past anger inside and I use him as my punching bag, not intentionally. He doesn't like to argue, he is loving and peaceful... However he wasn't perfect in the beginning, he was verbally abusive and rebellious bc of of something he was going through.

So since April 2013 he did a complete turn around, I lit a santa martha dominadora candle then and haven't lit one until he recently left this month.

I'm a Cancer, I'm sensitive , kind and loving as well. We definitely get along , we are best friends. He just turned 34 and I just turned 29, I'm ready to settle down and have kids, he is too, but not financially, so he wants to wait now.

About the candles, I'm so glad I asked u about that bc although I had faith in it, I thought it was strange lighting them together. Someone told me to light the brown candle and santa martha la dominadora and Intranquil together bc they both deal with the graveyard and get along well.

I'm going to let these last 3 burn out then do the honey and sugar spell.

I did dress my bed with the same oils I put in the candles, maybe that's why he spent the night and we made love lol!

I don't want to control him, I do want to dominate his mind into making him want to stay and getting back together. I want him to be crazy over me how he was before.

1) He use to be crazy over me, couldn't go a day without seeing or speaking to me until we just broke up, he use to be obsessed with me. How do I get that back ?

2) I asked him how can he go cold turkey like that , he said he miss me but he fight it, he's dealing with it in his own way, trying move on. Do you think I should do another santa martha dominadora candle alon , start over Tuesday or wait and let her manifest?

3) Maybe I'm not dressing it right, all together it's 6 oils mixed in one little bottle all have to do with my situation, I was instructed to write his name first & last 7x from top to bottom around the candle, then my full name horizontal 3x across his name, then take the mixed oils and rub it top to bottom all the way around out candle back glass, then counter clock wise on top of candle around the wick while rubbing the same oil, say want I want, then light candle and say the regular prayer each day. Is that the proper way?

4) On the other candles I was told to draw the Star of David to block anything or one from getting in the way of the candle working, is that something u advise as well?

5) If I purchase the fixed candles from u will it have the same effect bc it's not prepared my me?

6) I feel so bad for putting santa martha with Intranquil candle, she's probably mad at me. What can I do for her to forgive me?

7) One more thing, which sweeten honey method u suggest I get? There's a few on here.

8) And menstrual blood magic, where can I get info on that?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Faith,

Here are some answers to your questions. Click the links and read!

1) Spells to Make Someone Desire Me or Be Obsessed With Me
spells-to-make-someone-desire-me-or-be- ... 19480.html

2) If you wish to. I personally like Martha of Bethany because she was a Jew (as am i), even though the Catholics later came to call her a saint. I have no personal connection to Martha Lubana of the 21 Divisiones, as that is not my religion. I do work with the Pslams, and, since the problem is his reluctance to reconcile, i can tell you that i was taught to use -- and have myself used, Psalms 45 and 46, said stright through over oils, to bless them, for this. The Book of Psalms is here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

3) Those instructions sound okay. There are many ways to dress a candle. If you want to learn more about candles, buy my little book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic," here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/theartofhoodoocandlemagic.html

4) Yes, the Star of David is a very protective seal to put on a candle, wear as jewelry, or use as a rear-view mirror hanger in your car.

5) We will pray over them in your name and then when you receive them, you may write on them and pray further prayers over them -- our prayers and dressing are included in the price of the candle.

6) That's between you and those spirits. I don't mess with the Intranquil Spirit (too tricksy) and my relationship to Saint Martha is limited, as i have never personally appealed to her patronage.

7) The Reconciliation honey jar would be my choice for you. Read about it here:
reconciliation-honey-jar-spell-kit-ques ... 23464.html

8) There is a basic information page on that in my online free book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
and a thread on it in this forum too, called Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers:
menstrual-blood-questions-and-answers-t4800.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

bknwn
Forum Member

Unread post by bknwn » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:42 am

Hi guys,

I have a bit of a tricky question. I have searched the boards high and low for someone who has a similar situation too, kind of seeing what advice was given already. Not sure if you can read my last posts but, I have quite a few candles burning at the moment that Mother Katrina lit... first was a love me and a come to me (some obstacles were shown but, not major stuff).

My situation is my beloved and I are off at the moment although we are still fb friends and he will like a status here and there or an email where he will send me pics of him etc.

His story is he isn't coming back or committing to renewing our situationship due to me accusing him of cheating.

I apologized 500 times over Christmas period.. he read my emails but never responded. We were still friends on FB. Two weeks later he sends me an email to see how I was and apologized for 'overreacting a bit'.

During this time his ummm manhood ended up being his profile picture on his fb account (cue: he got busted, my intuition was right or, he wanted to show his 1000 friends and coworkers what he ummm looked like :/ ).

The thing is, he has a habit of finding women he can send naked photographs to and get them in return, sexting, wandering eye ... basically you see where this is going.

I now have Intranquil Sprit candles going, plus Follow Me Boy for him and me, as well as Break Up, to cut communication off between him and whoever these people are. I have a lot of work going on right now.

The candles were lit three days ago and I have not seen signs at all...

Last time he emailed me we had a lovely chat but he wouldn't talk about us renewing things. When I brought it up he ignored it. When questioned, he said he was thinking of a response because I have disregarded him in the past. I got upset and told him I'm giving him space but ...

He can't let go and nor can I. We've talked in the past about knowing we are supposed to be together, but we can't get thing's right.

I am having Mother Katrina burn my candles as I trust her work and think she will do a better job than I. I also cannot do kits or candles in my house.

He is a commitment phobe with a porn addiction (?) so it seems and we are cross country from each other now.

I do not want to do a cut and clear as I adore the guy, and I want to take all measures before I have to move on.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions in which way I should go with candles. Sorry about the graphic details... this is the PG version unfortunately.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:44 am

My advice is get a Cut and Clear kit and cut him loose. You don't need to waste any more time with him. Find someone who can give you what you want and need.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

bknwn
Forum Member

Unread post by bknwn » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:45 am

Thank you for your advice. Cut and clear is not an option for me due to many other factors ... there are many revolving factors around our situation.

Mother Katrina and her work alone (I know for sure it is her work), has completely changed his messege habits on fb that I have kept an eye on..

I guess the purpose of the question was...

What candles will be beneficial to have him cyberaly disconnect from other women?

Is/was the Intranquility candle a good choice?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:24 am

The Intranquil Spirit is a spirit from hell that is sent to torment a lover until he or she returns. It can cause agitation is both the target and the one who sends it. It does not fix whatever is wrong with the relationship.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Thank you, Mama Micki for telling the truth on that.

Bknwn, this is not a love affair you are describing; it is an all-out war of domination and control. You are sending an invading spirit, the Intranquil Spirit, to torment and torture his mind until he is forced to do your will. Sometimes this works, but in your case, i predict that he will win and you will lose, and here is why:

The territory you are fighting over is HIS PERSONALITY, and since he already "owns" his own personality, he has possession of the ground, and, as they say, "possession is nine points of the law."

The fact that you are winning small battles -- that is, that you see good results from the work that Mother Katrina has done for you at MISC, is positive. But winning a battle is not the same as winning the war. I fear you are not winning the war because you indicated how easily you get upset by his actions. You can apologize afterwards, but he does not accept the apologies fully. He knows and exploits your weakness (your outrage at his antics in the sexting realm) and when you apologize, he allows you to remain his friend on Facebook. This is pointless.

Now, let's look at your apologizing. If you do not believe that you want a man who sexts other women, then you must take a stand. Yes or no. On the bus or off the bus. He thinks this behaviour is okay. You do not think it is okay.

Some will dislike me for speaking out like this, but for the record, i think that unless BOTH parties agree to it as normative behaviour BEFORE entering into a relationship -- which you, it seems, did not -- then it is immoral and terribly hurtful behaviour and identical to infidelity. His sexting has becomes HIS war against YOUR personality.

This is why i call it a WAR, and not a suitable venue in which to undertake love magic, even love-magic of a commanding or dominating sort.

To me, as an outsider, it looks like he stays in contact with you in the hope that he can break down your resistance to his behaviour of non-monogamous random sexting ... and you stay in the relationship thinking that you can (with the help of the Intranquil Spirit) break down his resistance to your behaviour of monogamous commitment leading to marriage.

I do not think he is a sex "addict" so much as he is an adventitious seeker of random, impersonal sex. It's a lifestyle choice or a genetic inclination for him, and insofar as it does not produce negative results in his career or among his family members, he will continue it.

There are literally millions of people who live this way, and their preference for impersonal sex only becomes a problem for them if they are living a lie -- that is, promising fidelity and cheating on the side -- or if it causes them to place themselves in physical danger -- for instance, by looking for random sex in a crime-ridden district of town.

In the olden days, such people mostly sought out prostitutes for physical random sex or engaged in solo masturbation fantasies via print or film media, but nowadays the internet has made the replication of false images so easy that a random sexter can safely assume multiple body-masks and engage multiple partners (who also may be body-masking) ad infinitum, using sexualized images as decoration for shared-fantasy masturbation. On the other hand, the internet also makes it easier for the unwitting and unwilling partner of such a person to catch out the random sexter and to hold him or her up to moral scrutiny.

(As a light-hearted side note, i might add that, given how overpopulated the world is, these internet-oriented fantasy-sex folks do have a place in it: More masturbatory fantasies lead to fewer uncared-for babies and less depletion of natural resources. A win for the Earth!)

But, back to your serious situation: In a war, both sides cannot win. Your anger and your apologies for your anger will not change the basic struggle between your plan to live a life of fidelitous, intimate sexuality versus his plan to live a life of infidelitous, impersonal sexuality. This war has been going on for a while, and neither side will give up, although he seems more willing to avoid you than you are to avoid him. He may have some small desire for intimacy, which keeps him connected to you, but on the whole, he seeks impersonal sex, and will always seek it.

In the light of this, let me discuss your use of candle-burning

1) Your appeal to the Intranquil Spirit to torture his mind until he returns to you may keep him connected to you, but it will not change who he is.

2) Your use of Follow Me Boy candles will certainly arouse his attention and command his continued interest in you, but it will do so without changing who he is.

3) Your use of Break-Up candles to keep various women from interacting with him via the internet is not a permanent solution; you can succeed at breaking off one connection after another, but he will continue to initiate such contacts over and over again, because that is the way he is -- it's his personality.

I suggest that you look deeply into your heart. Visualize your ideal mate. Is impersonal sexting part of your plan for life with that ideal mate? If so, accept a treaty with your boyfriend and stop fighting him. If not, accept that your boyfriend is simply the wrong kind of person for you, and let him wander the world with other devotees of impersonal sexting, while you look for a man whose idea of love is hot sex at home, with a real physical body to hold.

I wish you luck, and i am sorry if this offended you. I suspect that you will say that i have overlooked all of your boyfriend's other good qualities, but i don't know what they are, since you did not tell me. All i see, from here, is that the situation between the two of you -- AS YOU HAVE DESCRIBED IT -- is not good for you, for your self-respect, for your concepts of morality and ethics, or for your sense of self-worth.

Time to Cut and Clear.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

bknwn
Forum Member

Unread post by bknwn » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:02 am

Thank you for the advice and explaining more, I absolutely agree but.. he is not just a boyfriend and there are children involved. I am willing to accept this behaviour, I love him and want him back. As bad as that decision is, it is my decision as an adult and woman to accept this for the children's sake.
There is a huge distance between us when we are not a couple and the kids suffer.
When I am able to give him all his needs, he does not stray. It is hard but I am willing to do it.
The longer I leave this the more he will slip away from us, if I accept his ways and ask the intranquil spirit to just return him home am I fighting his personality still?
I am broken and willing to accept his term's, would this make it easier for me to bring him home using the Intranquil Spirit? I simply cannot do a cut and clear, there is too much depending on this and I will let him win as long as he is back.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:44 pm

Hello, bknown,
I'm a little confused as to why you wouldn't take the EXPERT advice of Miss cat. You have no idea how lucky we are to have her.
Anyway, before you make any decisions, read these threads also: intranquil-spirit-vigil-candle-question ... 6b#p143302
Then, use your own judgment.

bknwn
Forum Member

Unread post by bknwn » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:30 am

I'm sorry you took my post the wrong way.. I agreed with everything that was said.
But it is also my decision to try and work things with him.
After reading the post I had decided that Miss Cat was absolutely right, and I should not use the intranquil spirit on someone I love.

Granted I was desperate and still am to get him back but, it was decided after the advice I was given, I was going to do sweetening work instead. I am using road openers and come to me candles.. I am getting better candles back.
Once Miss Cat gave me her advice, I received my candle reports back. My intranquil candle came back pitch black with a thick ring on black and 'serious obstacles'. My gentle candles are much more effective and come back so much better... it took 9 reports of Miss Phoenix saying I needed to resolve past issues with him. What would you suggest I use instead?
I

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:17 am

bknwn, if you haven't already I would do some cleansing work for yourself and for him to help clear the effects of the Intranquil spirit (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html). If you want to clear obstacles Road Opening (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html) is a good way to move forward. And if you haven't already you might look at sweetening work to make him sweeter to you (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html). Or petitioning St. Martha to help you dominate (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-martha.html).

However, from reading your past posts it seems that you are throwing all the darts at the board and hoping that something will stick. You might consider working with a professional rootworker to help devise a plan for your exact desire. I am a big fan of a focused approach.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

bknwn
Forum Member

Unread post by bknwn » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:39 am

Miss Phoenix,

I have no idea what to do..

At this time, I am desperate and lost. I cannot get a reading until one and a half months later. . I have to do something in between, and I just didn't know what.
I have ordered road openers and come to me candles with a Lodgestone for Mother Katrina to light.
I am still waiting for that order to be processed, it was three days ago I think.
At this point I am an emotional wreck and lost.
Thank you for your help. Once I get confirmation my other orders have gone through, I will start the cleansing. . Before the intranquil spell I was holding myself together but, he is perfectly fine and I am the one who is mess.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Hello, bknwn ,
May I ask if a rootworker told you not to get a reading for 1 1/2 months?
Or was it an outside reading?

bknwn
Forum Member

Unread post by bknwn » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:51 pm

It was a reader I usually go to.. not I guess a rootworker in the US. She said she was so booked up and couldn't fit me in for one and a half months. At that point, I was in tears...
This was when I started to get no sleep and a constant depressed state.. she knows the candles I have lit and encourage the intranquil. She never told me, it could come to me and not to him. I have so many problwms now from her advice and feel like I'm starting from scratch and feeling everything bad from what she said. Now she's not seeing me for this length of time.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello, bknwn ,
Why not go to one of our readers?
At least you know that they are actual rootworkers
http://readersandrootworkers.org
or
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the very best

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:18 am

In the meantime get an Uncrossing kit to remove any negativity this woman has sent your way. As Miss Aida advised get a reading from a member of AIRR to see what your next move should be.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

hookbrown1
Newly Registered

Unread post by hookbrown1 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:18 am

my girl friend pick up and left me i want her to come back she not answering my call or text what can i do to make her come back to me
hookbrown1

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello, Hookbrown1,
Without knowing all the details (how long she's been gone, what was said, etc.). I do hope she's OK and is safe.
You might want to try a return to me spell. www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
You could also consider a reading to find out why she did this and what the obstacles may be
http://readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the very best
I hope she comes back to you

BLACKCAT20
Forum Member

Unread post by BLACKCAT20 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:26 pm

whats the best way to bring that special one to you ? and have him think of only you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Is that "special one" a new or unknown love or someone you know already?>

By to have him "think only of you" do you mean to have him drop another lover, to be obsessed with you, to marry you, or what?>

Clearly stating a question results in a clearer reply.
catherine yronwode

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Hey Guys! Heres my new question. On other posts I explained that theres an ex lover of mines that supposedly is my soulmate who pulled away from me. Soooo I started working a honey jar with Follow me boy oil and also Come to me oil while also doing a Follow Me Boy vigil. My question finally is, when doing commanding work in general on the person you want, is it best to do this during the waning moon OR do you continue to work during the waxing moon? P.S. I know this sounds confusing so e.i. Controlling vigil during the waning moon or waxing moon since its someone you want to date?

BlakPrincessUK
Forum Member

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Hello Bestest

First, Hoodoo does not normally follow moon phases. However I was working with the moon then I would perform a a commanding spell during the moon increasing. Something like "as the moon increasing so shall my influence over him/her increase".

Best of luck

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:27 am

Hoodoo does use moon phases to work by. Please read link for more details.
http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

You can do it with either moon. Waning moon to decrease his resistance so you so that you have more control over him OR during the waxing moon so as to increase your control over him as the moon grows.

Best of Luck
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:21 am

Priestess Divine wrote:Hoodoo does use moon phases to work by. Please read link for more details.
http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

You can do it with either moon. Waning moon to decrease his resistance so you so that you have more control over him OR during the waxing moon so as to increase your control over him as the moon grows.

Best of Luck

Ok thank you as well for responding and I think I have to re-evaluate which moon phase to use the controlling work under. I don't want him to be able to resist soooo more than likely the waning moon will be best. Thank you! :-)

BlakPrincessUK
Forum Member

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Thanks for the clarification Priestess.

BlakPrincessUK
Forum Member

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:08 pm

The Bestest

When I began to work on my love target, the commanding /coercive work was ineffective. I was perplexed and a AIRR worker informed me that he does not respond well to commands. So I use sweeter spells to lure him to me rather than drag him to me and I am getting greater results.

I thought I would share this with you. If he is an alpha male, like mine, then use a steely hand inside a kids glove, so to speak.

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:45 pm

BlakPrincessUK wrote:The Bestest

When I began to work on my love target, the commanding /coercive work was ineffective. I was perplexed and a AIRR worker informed me that he does not respond well to commands. So I use sweeter spells to lure him to me rather than drag him to me and I am getting greater results.

I thought I would share this with you. If he is an alpha male, like mine, then use a steely hand inside a kids glove, so to speak.
Well right now I am working a Honey Jar on him with Follow Me Boy Oil and come to me oil. He does contact me 1st Daily which is what I wanted BUT its never a long convo, and he still isn't "Following me like a puppy" , so now I need to work on him being more attentive, wanting more convo amd really wanting to see me more often.

BlakPrincessUK
Forum Member

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:21 pm

[
Well right now I am working a Honey Jar on him with Follow Me Boy Oil and come to me oil. He does contact me 1st Daily which is what I wanted BUT its never a long convo, and he still isn't "Following me like a puppy" , so now I need to work on him being more attentive, wanting more convo amd really wanting to see me more often.[/quote]

Hello Bestest

Any progress or movement with your work ?

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:36 pm

BlakPrincessUK wrote:[
Well right now I am working a Honey Jar on him with Follow Me Boy Oil and come to me oil. He does contact me 1st Daily which is what I wanted BUT its never a long convo, and he still isn't "Following me like a puppy" , so now I need to work on him being more attentive, wanting more convo amd really wanting to see me more often.
Hello Bestest

Any progress or movement with your work ?[/quote]

Hello, its funny you ask that because LATELY, I have been right back at square one with the honey jar, BUT I was told I needed to work something stronger to really coerce him into doing what I wanted. Now that I think of it, when I contact him, he does contact me back the same day instead of days later like he did before but seeing as I'm trying to get him to contact me first daily, I have laid off from contacting him first. I figured I have to do that to help aid what I truly want to happen.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Have you been burning candles often on the jar? try shaking it up and calling his name or smacking the side 3 times and calling his name then commaning what he will do. I also like to burn LM 7 day candles around the jar to add their influence. I would put them in a triangle with the jar in the center. Pick 3 candles that fit with the work like follow me boy . You can also sprinkle lm powder in shapes around the whole set up such as a big heart. If 7 days wont work, using stick candles or tea lights dressed with LM oils with the same purpose also work. I also think you are focused on the wrong goal.. who cares who calls who first? Is that the goal or is having them in a loving relationship where you both are together in love passionate sexual, honest and caring.. meaning dont get caught on the small stuff , big picture, then the calls will come.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 01, 2014 9:39 pm

I agree with j82,
It doesn't matter who calls first.
Also, I always work with moon phases unless it's an emergency.
Take care

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri May 02, 2014 3:53 pm

j82 wrote:Have you been burning candles often on the jar? try shaking it up and calling his name or smacking the side 3 times and calling his name then commaning what he will do. I also like to burn LM 7 day candles around the jar to add their influence. I would put them in a triangle with the jar in the center. Pick 3 candles that fit with the work like follow me boy . You can also sprinkle lm powder in shapes around the whole set up such as a big heart. If 7 days wont work, using stick candles or tea lights dressed with LM oils with the same purpose also work. I also think you are focused on the wrong goal.. who cares who calls who first? Is that the goal or is having them in a loving relationship where you both are together in love passionate sexual, honest and caring.. meaning dont get caught on the small stuff , big picture, then the calls will come.
Well I feel that it does matter when I am the one whom has now been the one to contact him first all the time. I do understand your points BUT I guess this would mean that I wpuld have to make another honey jar because what I wanted was for him to Contact me first daily and follow me like a puppy. I worked the jar daily for three weeks straight and this week I did Mon, Wed, and Fri. I am at a loss at this point as to do other than starting a new jar, what you suggested, working with Saint Martha and other coercive work.

BlakPrincessUK
Forum Member

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Fri May 02, 2014 6:00 pm

HI Bestest
Are you backing up the honey jar with other work like Skull candles or doll babies or vigil candles ? Remember honey jars are slow to get off the ground but powerful. I don't know if I would start another honey jar. You could try the dry bottle spell. Add calamus, liquorice and other LM herbs and curios for domination, not oils though as this is meant to be dry. Add his name paper and any personal concerns. Shake the bottle as often as you wish repeating your commands. You can also burn a candle on top. Another idea is to add appropriate LM domination oils to a small bottle with your urine and his personal concerns and work this bottle as well.

Look through the threads, there are so many great ideas.
Good luck

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Ok before we throw the baby out with the bathwater lets rewind a bit. You have been working a honey jar on him for 3 weeks, a jar that is historically known for being slow to start but have strong effects. In hoodoo we watch and wait 3 days from the start of work for signs, 3 weeks for movement and 3 mo for manifestation. then you reevaluate the work and make changes accordingly. Of course a reading helps to let you know what is or is not working. I have read a 100 post on LM site of ppl looking to work love and often yes they get stuck on what they want to see, not what they want.. the goal is them to love you not call you.. there are spells for calling ! But in your mind you feel he loves you = he calls, hence why you went this route. I suggest in the future of being a little more open with your work, that allows it to follow the path of least resistance meaning it will manifest in the easiest and quickest way possible. Its normally not how we imagine it. Other jobs could work a reading would tell you that. If your worker (whom I assume is an AIRR worker) told you that then I would not do the work you suggested because as the reader said it wont work. There are many workings you can do out side of the honey jar... get something personal and make a come to me mojo, bath in Lm come to me bath and save a little and cook in food for him, put vag fluid in his food with the prayer for him to love you, use bewitching products to to add a sense of mystery to you Kiss me now to induce lust... you said you are at a loss in what to do.. what I would do is keep working the jar , burn a candle on it everyday to really get it working, shake it and call his name and the petition daily, pray over it, regardless of petition focus on him coming to you. start burning other candles around it with intent to influence the work like come to me follow me boy kiss me now , get a reading from an AIRR worker .I would go at it with multiple aspects to address the situation.. I hope that helps.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello, The Bestest,
Along with all the great advice everybody has given you, have you looked at this page? www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
What about working with St Martha?
working-with-saint-martha-the-dominator-t5462s150.html
www.luckymojo.com/saintmarthadominator.html
Just my 2 cents.

BlakPrincessUK
Forum Member

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Sat May 03, 2014 12:19 pm

J8
Great words of wisdom. I love the idea adding bath water to his food.

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun May 04, 2014 8:09 am

j82 wrote:Ok before we throw the baby out with the bathwater lets rewind a bit. You have been working a honey jar on him for 3 weeks, a jar that is historically known for being slow to start but have strong effects. In hoodoo we watch and wait 3 days from the start of work for signs, 3 weeks for movement and 3 mo for manifestation. then you reevaluate the work and make changes accordingly. Of course a reading helps to let you know what is or is not working. I have read a 100 post on LM site of ppl looking to work love and often yes they get stuck on what they want to see, not what they want.. the goal is them to love you not call you.. there are spells for calling ! But in your mind you feel he loves you = he calls, hence why you went this route. I suggest in the future of being a little more open with your work, that allows it to follow the path of least resistance meaning it will manifest in the easiest and quickest way possible. Its normally not how we imagine it. Other jobs could work a reading would tell you that. If your worker (whom I assume is an AIRR worker) told you that then I would not do the work you suggested because as the reader said it wont work. There are many workings you can do out side of the honey jar... get something personal and make a come to me mojo, bath in Lm come to me bath and save a little and cook in food for him, put vag fluid in his food with the prayer for him to love you, use bewitching products to to add a sense of mystery to you Kiss me now to induce lust... you said you are at a loss in what to do.. what I would do is keep working the jar , burn a candle on it everyday to really get it working, shake it and call his name and the petition daily, pray over it, regardless of petition focus on him coming to you. start burning other candles around it with intent to influence the work like come to me follow me boy kiss me now , get a reading from an AIRR worker .I would go at it with multiple aspects to address the situation.. I hope that helps.

Hello, let me start by saying I apologize if I came off defensive. I reaally do appreciate your advice and lastly I apologize about my responding late. Ok, now this past week I only worked the jar Mon, Wd, and Friday, so do I start the daily this week and count this as the starting of three months? Also, here is where it gets tricky... He is actually a cop, and has an infant so I do know his schedule is funny not to mention he is a Pisces and I apologize if I offend anyone but my the capricorn with the pisces male are a goid but tricky combination. Wuth that being said, I have extreme problems seeing him, hearing from him and etc, so who knows when's the next time I can get personal concerns. I soooo appreciate all of your help and any more advice you can give me. I have had a reading done and was told this would happen but I was trying to avoid it. I will continue to work with the Follow Me Boy products and I have to order Kiss me now. I don't know too much about working with Bewitch products unfortunately. This situation is so nerve racking :'(

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 04, 2014 10:41 am

So he is an ex lover of your yours with a child. Is he with baby mamma or is he clean and clear ( meaning no women). If he is with someone then you will also have to break them up. he may feel things for you but you will never see it while he is with her. Id do a break up jar and at the same time draw him to you. Adapting your work as you go is a trick of the trade, you see something is not working so you tweak it. Id consider this new week part of the 3 mo in general. In hoodoo you still need to do some of the dirty work so even if he is a cop who sleeps weird hours you still need to get out and do the work. Take a bath and pour a little on his step then every major intersection pour a bit more till you pour the remains on your step. this is done to bring him to you. LM powders sprinkled in his yard ( many ppl mix em with dirt to cover it up). Advise I was given a while back by a LM worker is if working on a person do it when they are sleeping because its easier to influence them. You can also take a photo of him speak to it and puff cigar smoke into the face as you tell it what to do think..similar you can get a doll baby made and work it the same manner. Did the reader say their was anything to do to prevent it? What will happen after.. call a LM worker because they do more then your local city reader, they will tell you if work will help, what works to do etc. You can even get Cat to read you and she is great!

natashanyc
Forum Member

Unread post by natashanyc » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:09 am

I want to purchase something to mend the relationship of me and a past love, I unsure if the honey jar is my route or if I should go more coercive. I am in the middle of lighting a santa Martha 7 day candle which im not 100% sure of. I have looked over the site and there is a lot to choose from so I want to be sure

+my apologies about my previous posting, which required editing. I just read my email. I didn't kno the rules+

thank u MissCat I truly understand.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:22 am

Hi, natashanyc --

It is my opion that since you are already working a coercive prayer vigil spell with Saint Martha, as described in the Saint Martha thread, you have a choice here:

Either select a honey jar to SWEETEN him (in addition to the Saint Martha Work) or work a hoodoo-style (non-religious) spell to add to the COERCIVE effect.

Note that the honey jar is not less powerful or weaker than a corsion spell-- it simply has a different purpose. It is to sweeten someone's temperement.

For a hoodoo spell of coersion, try Return to Me blended with Essence of Bend-Over. Do not rely solely on passive candle spells. Do some real, down-home foot-track magic to get him to walk your way.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

natashanyc
Forum Member

Unread post by natashanyc » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:29 am

1) With the honey jar, when I purchase it do I put the oil in the jar then the candle?

2) I also have a old baseball cap of his and a handwritten card he gave me for valentines day years ago, which may help. im guess I should place it by the candle when I burns?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:40 am

Hi, natashanyc:

1) No, you use the oil to dress the candle. Buy an extra dozen candles when you purchase the honey jar. It comes with full, lengthy instructions.

2) This is a good thing to do, but i would recommend that your work in a more traditional way. For instance, with the cap, rub it on your pussy to keep sex with you always on his mind.

There is a lot more to hoodoo than burning candles!

Since you are seeming to commit to the honey jar to sweeten him, rather than coercive spells, i recommend that you go read the LONG honey jar spell thread here in the forum and continue the conversation there:

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers
post152770.html

Then also, if you have the time and the nine bucks, buy a copy of the definitive all-time-great book on the subject, "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" by Deacon Millett:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

natashanyc
Forum Member

Unread post by natashanyc » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:13 pm

I see you offer Santa Marta oil (blk woman), is that to be joined with the candle ? I was thinking of buying it along with the return to me oil and dressing a pink candle with it , or is that best to do with a honey jar for a lovers return? and I want him to make 1st contact, hes aleady sweet to me, hes passed being angry ...I just dnt know why hes not contacting right now or in the last month.

I just want to make sure I purchase the right items all at once .

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello, natashanyc,

I believe that Miss cat is talking about working with St Martha separately. And that oil would go on her candle.

Yes, you can use the return to me oil on the pink candle separately. Then, just continue the work that Miss cat suggested to you.

Take care

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:55 pm

Hi

All work that I have done in all aspects has been a success (blessing, healing, vinegar jar, break up works etc)but my return to me/reconciliation work (doll baby, mojo bag, honey jar) is extremely slow moving and the date that I intend to halt my work is fast approaching. Other than love, healing and clarity type products I only have crown of success oil and influence oil, but I want to place an order with LM this weekend so I was wondering which products and spells if any would help my situation? Would it be as simple as a purple candle instead of pink on my honey jar with a suitable oil?

Any help would be very greatly appreciated.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:05 pm

Intranquility spell kit, Restless products, or a Reconciliation kit w/ Return to me products.
HRCC Student #1989

affie
Forum Member

Unread post by affie » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:11 pm

I would say that from what I have read i tranquility spell is a bit harsh, it torments the person until they return then they return angry...... You might want to check with an airr reader to see if you have been using correct spells and also to see if there is anything/anyone preventing your ex from returning. Just my advice, good luck!

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Hello angelkitty,

Reconciliation work can be slow moving and difficult. I would suggest getting a reading from a member of AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers to see if reconciliation is possible for this relationship and what obstacles are in your way.

If you wanted to be a bit more heavy handed with your work i would go with Commanding products http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html or i dominate my man http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dom ... y-man.html

best of luck!
HRCC Graduate - Forum Moderator

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:30 pm

Thank you all for your help and advice. I will definitely be following your guidance. X

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:51 pm

Angelkitty,

You said its slow to move, but are you seeing signs and movement? If so keep up the work dont give up or in.. consider doing a van van, a road opener, or a block buster to help open things up for you. Rec work can be slow and take time as do honey jars but they are long lasting and worth the effort. The trick is not to get upset or bothered as you wait it out! If seeing signs and movement its ok to extend the work, setting a date is good when no signs and its time to cut free. If you need guidance then get a reading from an AIRR worker and see what they say about the work and timing etc. Setting time frames is a blessing and curse, blessing because it stopes you from over thinking obsessing etc, curse because after that time frame passes people feel defeated and lost like it wont happen ( not true).

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:58 am

Hi,

I was advised by a reader that there is a reconciliation in our future if I'm sure to follow a course of spells, which I have been doing and also all of which seem to have worked (break up, freezer spell, vinegar jar, cut and clear, clarity, healing etc) I have been working my honey jar since May and my doll baby since a little bit after that. I have had 2 block buster candles set by MISC and usually have one or two return to me or reconciliation candles set a month also. I don't have any block buster or road opener products yet, but I'm about to order them. I have just been burning an orange or sometimes a white candle dressed in holy type 7-11 oil with a petition underneath and saying appropriate road opening prayers and psalms. I still completely believe that we will be back together soon, especially given all of the recent dreams and signs. I'm just having a rough time personally in most aspects of my life and so I'm being silly and impatient. Thanks for your help once again! X

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”