Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

Eric_71

Re: Friends (roommates) to become lovers

Unread post by Eric_71 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Break Up and Come To Me definitely felt like the right kits to invest in, and Kiss Me Know feels like it would be needed to jump start the strong sexual feelings that would be important for her to even consider moving things into a relationship.

There is a LOT of other items and methods that seem like good choices or maybe just overkill and overlapping. Though I'm quite willing to invest in the woman I love, I want to invest wisely and not be careless with my money. After all, my paycheck helps to financially support her as well.

Skull candle seems like a good idea, as she will need convincing to think of me as a sexual partner or romantic interest. (Pink or Red? and which oil to use?) My gut says Kiss Me Now with a red Skull. Open to suggestions. Also a vulva candle seems appropriate. (Again pink or red? And which oil?) I like the idea of the moving candle spell, but I feel like I should either choose between that or Come To Me. Which would work better for my goals?

BTW she has NO IDEA how I feel about her. At least I’ve never told her. After these two break up it's very likely that she will hook up with someone else to fill the void (unless I can change that.) This is kind of a pattern with her and there are many sharks swimming in the water around her waiting to smell blood.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Friends (roommates) to becomes lovers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:25 pm

@SpellKiss.

You can either freeze the rivals away. Or you can again make them infatuated with you so that they will not want to be with anyone else. You can bind them to you as well. Get a nation sack to keep them with you. Saint Martha is an ally I keep close to keep someone away from my own love interests.

@Eric_71
Go with red candles if you want the lust and the passion. Red is good for sex. Pink is good for romance, and more of an emotional kind of love.

You can work the moving candles with the come to me. Just get two figural candles, move them closer over 7 days, and put some come to me oil on to them. You can add kiss me now to the figural candles as well. I would use come to me, kiss me now, and love me on the skull candle and the two figural candles for the moving candle spell. On the vulva aka vagina candle you can put kiss me now, ginger, cinnamon, and come to me on that candle since its more for sex.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Eric_71

Unread post by Eric_71 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Just checking that I can layer the candles with three different oils.

Also, if I decide on getting a reading, with so many readers/rootworkers to choose from, I'm at a loss as to who to pick.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:16 pm

You can absolutely blend more than one oil together. For example in your case you might consider Fires of Love, Love Me, and Come to Me.

You can read more about blending oils together here: blending-two-or-more-lucky-mojo-oils-qu ... t8964.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Eric_71

Unread post by Eric_71 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Is there an order with which I should proceed with this? Should I do the candle work simultaneously to the spell kit? Some of it seems overlapping the same intent, but I'm willing to do whatever is needed. Come To Me Seems to be the clear cut thing I should start with. BTW update: they are already broken up. This is good news, but the sharks are already smelling blood in the water.

carmen25
Newly Registered

how can i understand his behaviour?

Unread post by carmen25 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:32 am

I knew one guy for over 2 years. We met in the Usa where we worked together, after we havent seen with each other for a few months, but our contact renewed and we went to Australia together. I have always treated him just as a friend though he wanted something more, he said few times that he loves me and i did it wrong by giving him hopes. I was making excuses to not see him, eventually we didnt managed to meet for a half year. He got upset and told me that doesnt want to continue this aquitance. I realized i care about him, i have been writing to him for another half year, without saying what i feel. and though he answers he doesnt write himself, except of this one time when he wrote that he miss me. I asked then right away if we can meet but he said he is busy and that we will arange the meeting later. I really dont know what to think, i love him but is there any sense keep writing?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: how can i understand his behaviour?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:39 pm

1. I would get a reading on this matter. We cannot tell you what actions you should or should do without having some kind of clarification in the relation.
www.readersandrootworkers.com
2. You need some clarity for yourself to see what you want and why you haven't explained your feelings to him. Perhaps you need some crucible of courage work as well.

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-crucible-of-courage.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: how can i understand his behaviour?

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:00 am

Do you think he is mad at you? Or holds this against you? then I would order the LM reconcilation spell kit. Comes with everything you need to heal past hurts and bring back together. also has you write a letter and dress it to bring him back..in your case sounds like a perfect fit. Of course a reading is a great start to see what truely is wrong, though based on your explenation it sounds like you hurt him by pushing away, hence reconcilation.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

blackdiamonds
Meeting new man for the first time.

Unread post by blackdiamonds » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:36 pm

I had been purusing a certmain man romanticaly/magically and things were going alright. But ive started to lose ALOT of interest in him. then i met a NEW man online..and im very very interested in him, he is attracted to me and we have been have been talking for the past 2 weeks and we have plans to meet up when hes back in town next week. My question is what oils should i use to make a first impression on him...this will be our first time meeting, i want him to see me as relationship material and really like me. I have come to me oil, attraction oil, follow me boy oil, love me oil, look me over oil, bewitching oil, adam and eve oil, and chuparrosa oil for love oils.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Meeting new man for the first time.

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:29 am

I would use a combination of Come To Me and Chupparosa for drawing him in for sweet and kind love.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Eric_71

Unread post by Eric_71 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:52 pm

Update to the current situation: Ordered some more stuff to be sure I had my bases covered. During that time, my roommate and the guy she was with still maintain a friends with benefits type relationship. They work together, so they see each other often, but he is hot and cold with her and sometimes wants her and sometimes is horrible to her. Their connection is pretty tenuous, but they keep their "thing" alive with the occasional booty call. Also during this time, she has had a one night stand with someone she met at a club. (See what I mean about sex being important to her?)

Is a break-up kit worth it at this point, due to them not quite being together? Sad, but the one night stand she had seemed to break the FWB guy's hold on her for a couple of days. This however, was still heart wrenching and she went back to the FWB guy out of familiarity. Will blockage of another guy in her life, even on occasion make my love/sex drawing sex efforts fruitless or more difficult?

This made me realize that the moment she is free or "single" it will be a matter of days before she is with someone else, possible less. I need to curb this somehow. I've looked into freezer spells, but we share our freezer being that we are roommates. Something odd like a stuffed fruit or (gasp) an animal tongue would arouse way too much suspicion.

So, things I now have in my arsenal: a Come To Me kit, a Kiss Me Now kit, a Honey Jar mini-kit, red and pink vulva candles, a red skull candle, red and pink Adam and Eve Candles as well as banishing oil. Best way to proceed? Should I wait for the moon phases to line up?

Note: I still think the main obstacle I face is that she doesn't (as far as I know) look at me in sexual/romantic way. She thinks I'm amazing, but as a friend.

I apologize for the lengthy sob story. Thanks for reading.

MsHooDooPrincess

Re: How do I make him notice me?

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Look Me Over products,the days he come over take a bath with the Look Me Over bath crystals and then wear the Look Me Over Oil as a perfume oil. ;) ;) ;)

Queen Enchantress
An Oil To Guide and Draw a Friend to Love

Unread post by Queen Enchantress » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:51 pm

1) I am trying to narrow down the appropriate love oil that will guide and draw a friend and I, who is already attracted to me, into a romantic relationship. We are not close friends, we are both close friends to another person. Me and my “target” are just now building a friendship outside of our friendship to another who has temporarily moved out of town. I think he may have some fears and distrust towards relationships but I’m not sure.

2) I was wondering if someone could further explain the purposes and differences of these love oils to me, Adam and Eve, Chuparrosa, Love Me, Fire of Love, Follow Me Boy etc.

A) I was thinking about working with Love Me oil, however he seems to already have some feelings for me (despite the fact that he is hot and cold); I just need an oil to help guide (preferably strongly push lol) both of us in a relationship since the attraction is already there, if it’s meant to be.

B) I was also thinking about Chuparrosa oil since it encourages honesty but my friend is a Cancer and he is known by everyone for not expressing emotion, being apathetic and confronting people so I don’t know if Chuparrosa will be beneficial.

C) Adam and Eve sounds perfect but I’m not sure.

D) Follow me Boy sounds more useful after a relationship is established.

E) I’ve used Come to me oil with success but I’d rather not work with it again.

F) Lastly would adding fast luck oil be a good idea? Would it make me and my friend move too fast? Or would it just simply speed things up?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: An Oil To Guide and Draw a Friend to Love

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Queen Enchantress,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum!

1) I have moved this thread from the anointing oils section of the forum because you are not asking about a secific oil, to the Love and Relationships section, because yo are actually asking for help with this relationship.

2)) Each product we make has its very own web page as a part of my free online book "Hotodoo in Theory and Prctice." Not every page is completely written yet, but 90% of the book is done and i am adding new pages all the time. At the top of each page is the inforation about how this product differs from others. Read carefully or you may overlook it.

Rather than re-write material i have already written and placed before the public, i ask folks to first read the book pages of interest to them, and then come here for further help. In your case, and please don't be offended if you have read the pages, i would like you to read these pages:

http://luckymojo.com/adamandeve.html
http://luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html
http://luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
http://luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

and so forth. Each page name is simply made by running together the entire name of a product-line, placing all the letters into lower case letters, and adding .html at the end.

Furthermore, i would like you to read the thread on BLENDING oils. Most serious practitioners do this because the blend can be tailored to fit the situation as it evolves. It is here:

blending-two-or-more-lucky-mojo-oils-qu ... t8964.html

A) Love Me is a good choice. It is not "Have Some Feelings For Me" Oil, so it would not be redundant, in fact, if he has not declared love, this is your best choice.

B) Chuparrosa is more often used when there have been minor problems in an already extant relationship. It could be used to foster love with someone who is "attracted" but not yet having a love affair with you.

C) Adam and Eve encourages sexuality and primal mating instincts.

D) Follow Me Boy is more often used when one wishes a lover to literally follow one down the street or even to move to another town with one.

E) Come to Me Oil brings in distant folks and encourages new love.

F) Fast Luck can be added to any other oils. This brings us again to the subject of blending.

See blending-two-or-more-lucky-mojo-oils-qu ... t8964.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Queen Enchantress
Re: An Oil To Guide and Draw a Friend to Love

Unread post by Queen Enchantress » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Thank you Cat! I am going to start blending my oils.

nowherelass
romantically-inclined friendship?

Unread post by nowherelass » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:19 pm

I'm looking to strengthen a friendship with someone in another city (I may soon be moving there) and open him up to the idea of me as a romantic mate. He currently has a partner and I don't want to break them up, but I want him to have thoughts of me as attractive and a good potential mate as well as a friend so that when he's single, the groundwork will be laid.

Another factor is that I was romantically involved with a friend of theirs, which is why friendship and seeing me as my own individual needs to come first.

I'm going to use a skull candle to make him think friendly thoughts of me and possibly a honey jar with a little look me over, since I read that when it's used friendships sometimes turn romantic. Any other ideas for to create a strong friendship with romantic subtext?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: romantically-inclined friendship?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:25 pm

You say you want him to think of you as a potential romantic partner, but don't want to break up his existing relationship. Is it an open relationship? Or are you just willing to wait until they break up?

You could dress the skull candle with Attraction and Look Me Over, but first be clear in your intention.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

nowherelass
Re: romantically-inclined friendship?

Unread post by nowherelass » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:45 pm

I'm currently weighing my options and enjoying being single, so I can just wait for them to break up. I don't see it as being too long term, and I have other things to focus on in the meantime. When you say be specific in my petition, would something like "be my best friend, view me as girlfriend material" sound about right?

lm204

MISC candles for a friend who is becoming a love interest

Unread post by lm204 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:03 pm

hey everyone!

i had been all tied up in a bad relationship with my ex, which is clearing out big-time, thanks in large part to a reading with Conjureman Ali, who is amazing! i haven't received the cut and clear kit i ordered to deal with my ex after the reading, but his influence on me is almost completely gone. i feel ready to move on! :D (i still plan to do the cut and clear spell as soon as i receive the kit).

i have a close friend who has always seemed to really like me (we've known each other for 5 years). i have always found him attractive and i am now starting to have more-than-friendly feelings for him too. ;) he saw me through my abusive relationship and break up....and over the past month we've been in contact regularly and have been going on dates. he is very affectionate and communicative, but is shy and seems hesitant to 'make a move' physically. we are supposed to meet up on friday (4 days from now) and i'd like to see if i can sweeten things up with him this weekend.

i have ordered a bunch of LM love-drawing products (love me, fire of love, follow me boy and bewitching oils), but they won't be here before the weekend. would having MISC lights set be a good idea prior to us getting together?

if so, which love-drawing candles might be best? i'm thinking i might order a few: come to me/adam and eve/love me...

thanks. you are all great people.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: MISC candles for a friend who is becoming a love interest

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:26 am

Hi,
If this were me, I would do what Conjureman Ali said to do: Start with the Cut and Clear kit. Then, after I had been completely cleaned up and clear-minded, I'd take another "look-see" at the candle section and then make a decision. Everything you've mentioned sounds good so, you'll be more decisive about zeroing in on exactly what you want to do once you you're clear-headed.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:08 am

Since you don't have your supplies yet, you can try this before your date:

simple-honey-bath-spell-t3672.html

As soon as your supplies arrive, as Miss Aida and Conjureman Ali advised, do the Cut and Clear first, then dress a pink or red candle with the love oils. You can also wear them and use them in a bath. In the meantime, having lights set for you could make your meeting with this man more romantic.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Harleyrose25

Difference between Love me and Come to me

Unread post by Harleyrose25 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:22 pm

I hope this is not a silly question. But, I read all the info on the love me and come to me supplies. But, I still an not sure exactly what the difference is. I think I read that come to me makes the person slowly move towards you and the love me makes the person declare there love for you.

So, I'm not sure which one to use. There is a guy I like and I think he likes me as well. The problem is we are both very shy people. Also, I do not know if he has a girlfriend or not. I only see him once in a while. And I would like to be able to see him more and get to know him. As a friend and then possibly a lover if he is not already involved with someone. So, I was thinking of using come to me verses love me.

Any ideas?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Difference between Love me and Come to me

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:14 am

The quotes on the pages for Come to Me and Love Me answers this question.
"Our most popular herb-based love attracting formula! Come To Me is believed by many to have unique power to cause a member of the opposite sex to draw closer, closer, closer -- until you are in each other's arms. Used to dress Lodestones or worn as a personal scent, Come To Me sends a clear message!"
Lucky Mojo Curio Co. catalogue
"Do you have him but are not sure if he will stay? Want her to marry you, not just be your "friend"? LOVE ME is our oldest and most traditional love formula. It's the one alleged to get the goods: romance, passion, proposals of marriage, and faithfulness. Wear it, burn it, dress candles with it, bathe in it -- try it!"
-- The Lucky Mojo Curio Co. catalogue
Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

lm204

Unread post by lm204 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:38 am

thanks!

i can't wait to do the cut and clear! i'll do it as soon as my order arrives.

i had a few love-drawing lights set this week as well. :-)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Difference between Love me and Come to me

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:04 am

You can always blend formulas. It sounds like in your case come to me and love me would be a great blend!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Pinkredblue25

I want a guy I like to ask me out

Unread post by Pinkredblue25 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:34 pm

There's this guy I like and I really want to go out with him. He used to really like me but I couldn't go out with him because I had a boyfriend but my boyfriend and I broke up. He told me I was "the girl who got away" but we couldn't be together at the moment. Now two years have gone by and he contacted me through Facebook and asked me how I'm doing. I don't know if he still has feelings for me but is there something I can do so he can ask me out? Not to love me just to take the step and ask me out?? Or does any one have advice? Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: I want a guy I like to ask me out

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Wear Look Me Over Oil and Attraction Oil -- sprinkle Magnetic Sand where he will walk and ask him in spirit to ask you out.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

jenna85

I'm in love with my married boss

Unread post by jenna85 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Hello All.

I'm looking for some advice and a spell or spells..

I'm in love with a man. We have not done more than flirted and touched a little bit..

He is married and is my superior so it would be a legally unethical relationship... but i still love him...

I've been reading through all the info on this site and the web and im wondering which spell would be best for this situation.

I've bought some spells that were cast for me on the web and cast some myself.. i've made a voodoo doll or whatever you wish to call it and am confused from all the conflicting information. I've even considered selling my soul for him.

Since i've done these spells he has been really nice.. but the flirting has pretty much stopped which i find strange... any advice or links or anything would be much appreciated..

i know trying to get a married man is going to be frowned upon .. but it would be different if you knew the whole story...

Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: I'm in love with my married boss

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Let me guess. His wife doesn't understand him, won't have sex with him, and is an all-around b*tch. Could be true, but probably isn't. Selling your soul for him? Sounds like you've been watching too many movies.

It is difficult to break up a married couple unless they are going to split up anyway. Not only are emotional issues involved, but property, children, social status, and relatives are usually factors in the relationship. Most divorces are filed by women; men are usually content to fool around if they are so inclined and stay married.

No judgement, just giving you the facts as I see them. My advice is to find an available man.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:16 pm

If this couple you wish to break up has children, you really need to try to put this into perspective. Ask yourself, is your desire to have this man as your boyfriend more important than his kids having their family intact and under one roof, and all of the stability and comfort and normalcy that usually goes along with parents remaining together? Are you really more important than those kids and their happiness?

If he does have children, you really ought to leave it be, and if the marriage is so awful then let it disintegrate on its own, do not be the reason why he gets a divorce. If he gets divorced, then go ahead and try to catch his eye, keep in mind though he may not be interested if it will jeopardize his career.

If you really feel like you need to pursue this against the advice you've been given so far here, the first thing you need to do is get a reading (preferably with a reader/rootworker from AIRR) to see how to proceed and whether or not success is even possible in your situation.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

jenna85

Unread post by jenna85 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:22 pm

ok thanks. Can anyone recommend a reader or root worker i can get a reading from online.. i min Australia and i can't find one i can go to.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:20 pm

I'm going to answer this with honesty and sincerity. I recently had a "crush" on a married man who was and is my boss. We spend more time with the people we work with than we do with our own families.
Here me out: I never crossed the line, and I never would. Adultery is a BAD sin. (For me) I have never done it and I have had MANY men that have tried over the last 20 years. I am not a prude or a tease. Sometimes things just happen. Doors come open. Do we walk through them? We do have a moral choice. My answer is no.
Yes I had feelings, and yes to prayer.
IT IS JUST A CRUSH. Been there-- said no to MYSELF.
Get a grip on yourself and work on someone new. There are so many threads about this. Do a search in the upper right hand corner.
Have I been in your seat-- Yes. Did I break the line-- NO. Never, my ethics supersede my lust. My lust is what it is. I don't play with people's lives, it is cruel.
It also violates my beliefs. If I were to ever have an affair with a married man, it would be the worst thing that I could ever do.
I do not recommend Cut and Clear for your boss and friend-- but focus on what you really like. Work with Attraction, Love me, Come to me, Stay with me, for someone that will come to you and stay with you!!--for someone NEW!!!

SOMEONE, that you don't have to fight for to be your man-- when HE IS ALREADY TAKEN. A ring is a ring finger. It is symbolism, and it is on his left hand for a reason. Step off him. You will be a better person for it.
I am pouring my heart out on the Forum, and I am telling you how I shook my head *no*. It is a line that I have been asked to cross for many years—but for the first time recently I was tempted and the answer is no, NO. He did not ask I was curious and shaked my head—knowing to back off!
I hope this advice helps you. I also hope that you do the right thing. There is someone out there for you. I have many more products/rootwork advice to add.
Be Blessed, and no one is judging, but I hope you make the right choice after I just poured my heart out.
Sincerely,
Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:36 pm

jenna85 wrote:ok thanks. Can anyone recommend a reader or root worker i can get a reading from online.. i min Australia and i can't find one i can go to.
Many readers do readings by phone or email.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:44 pm

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Here is a list of AIRR Readers and Rootworkers.
You may also wish to sign up for this week's Radio Show:
radio-show-pre-call-id-october-7th,-2012-t21826.html
Great thread and great contributions by all!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:02 am

Also, if the husband and wife still love each other very much, it will be MUCH harder to break them apart.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Jenna, I'm going to give it to you straight, so know I'm about to take off the kid gloves.

First of all, you said it yourself that this is a legally unethical relationship. I'm not sure what the "legally" part actually means, but be that as it may, the unethical part is still there. Don't lose sight of the very real consequences that can come bite you in the behind because you felt nothing short of desperation to be with someone else's man.
jenna85 wrote:i've made a voodoo doll or whatever you wish to call it and am confused from all the conflicting information. I've even considered selling my soul for him.
Honestly, the "whatever you wish to call it" comment is disrespectful to other people's beliefs, and the "selling my soul" part just sounds ridiculous. I'm sorry if the truth hurts, but at the end of the day, what you are doing is not only unethical (your words), but immoral (society's words). Do yourself a favor and find a single man that will make you priority #1 in their life. Because as it stands, you aren't his priority, and it would seem as if he has alot more to lose than you do. Just because you are willing to risk everything doesn't mean he is going to be magically interested in doing the same, and no amount of work will help you if he's deadset on keeping his social status.

Ladyp

Confused with his behaviour...Is he interested or not?

Unread post by Ladyp » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:57 am

Hi everyone,
I need some help with this situation Im in now.
A year and a half ago this guy moved onto my street. His kids ( 3....2 boys and 1 girl) and my kids (3 boys) all met and get along really great. It is as if they are family. I finally met him when he came over and introduced himself as their dad. I liked him (physically) from I saw him.
I later found out that he is a single dad as the kids mom passed away about 3 years ago.
I have since bonded with his kids and they with me, especially the girl.

We have since gone out to the movies a few times and he has invited me over to his house to have a few drinks here and there.I've met his parents and his sister and he introduced me as "the kids second mom".

This past July we got a lot closer, but no intercourse. He is the one holding back. He knows how I feel. I wondered if he was gay or not interested so I asked him outright. He said he is not gay and yes he is interested.

He just seems like he is holding on to something, hurt, pain, guilt ....something and I cant put my finger on it. He gets cold sometimees and depressed and then he would get all lovey again. I dont know what to do or how to tell if we have something or not.

A month ago he called me from the court and said I should take care of his kids ...get them from school and get his bank card and house keys from his house as he had to do some time due to a driving conviction. I was so stressed and hurt for him I actually cried. I asked him why didint he tell me all this before and he said he didnt want to stress me out.
He said I am the only person who knows what had happened and not his mom, dad , sister, brothers...no one.
I took care of the kids as I already love them.
He is finished doing the time now and he is home but he seems a bit different.

I just need any suggestion as to what to read from all this.

Thanks a bunch.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Confused with his behaviour...Is he interested or not?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:22 am

You need to get a reading to see what is going on.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Ladyp

Unread post by Ladyp » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:18 pm

thanks mama micki. how do i go about getting a reading?

moneytakea

Unread post by moneytakea » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Simple, Just google the AIRR, Association of Independent Readers and Rootoworkers and get a reading from one of them. They are really good and are all certified under a board. That'll probably be your best bet rather than running off to someone you can't trust and losing unnecessary money.

Hope everything works out.
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones

sprinkledstars
Newly Registered

Attracting a man I don't know well

Unread post by sprinkledstars » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:08 am

Hello everyone,i am new here :D .I would appreciate some advice if anyone is willing to help,i hope this is the correct section.I will just give a brief summary of my situation,what i am trying to accomplish is making something progress with a guy i like and want to know better,we dont have contact but would see each other around our area,look at each other and smile but never got further.What i want is us to have a chance,opportunity to meet form a friendship/relationship.I know his brother but the guy i like dosent know me very well as he is younger and socialises in a different group.Now he has left travelling until the summer.
I Have had four candles lit at missionary church,come to me report said burnt clear will have good outcome,look me over said burnt hazy,along with love me burnt clear and return to me hazy,so i am a bit confused about what that means.I have candles,honey jar and come to me kit i have done,no signs or results with anything,i know he will be away for next few months but i wanted to do work so when he returns something could manifest.
I did get a reading aair worker here,and sadly what was said was disheartning,i am left unhopeful,reading said there is another girl going to come into the picture and if at all it woould be a difficult path for me.
So i would like any suggestions on what else i can do,set more candles or should i try something else,my heart tells me to fight for this so i would greatly appreciate others thoughts and advice,thank you so much.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Advice,confused on what to do

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:56 am

You already had a reading saying this would be difficult. You have several factors against you. The man hardly knows you, he has had little contact with you, and is out of town for more than six months. On top of that, you have received no encouraging signs.

The deeper issue is why you have fixated on an unavailable man. Sometimes it seems safer to idealize someone that you are unlikely to have a relationship with, as opposed to finding someone that would be a suitable partner. Make a list of qualities that you would like to have in a man, focusing on personality and character rather than physical appearance. Expand your social circle and start getting involved with activities you enjoy. Update your look; work within your budget to find a flattering style.

You can use Attraction and Come to Me to draw the right man to you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Blueskee

I want a guy to become my friend, what can I do???

Unread post by Blueskee » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:47 am

I have a guy I know on facebook, who i would like to become real friends with, what can I do to make this happen? Will a doll baby be needed?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: I want a guy to become my friend, what can I do???

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:52 am

I noticed that you put this under "coercion" rather than "friends." Making true friends involves common interests and affection, not coercion.

No, you do not have to use a doll. I would suggest asking him out for coffee or lunch. Burn an Attraction candle or pink candle dressed with Attraction oil. Wear the oil while you are with him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Advice,confused on what to do

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Expand your social circle and start getting involved with activities you enjoy.
Yes, absolutely! Get out and have fun with the people who know the real Mr. Right. And then, as Mama Micki said,
You can use Attraction and Come to Me to draw the right man to you.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

SAM77

Re: Attracting a man I don't know well

Unread post by SAM77 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:09 am

Hi I need help in getting a man I know to want me and email me any good spells thank you so much

Pepper
Love Spell to Attract Co-Worker, School Friend, Acquaintance

Unread post by Pepper » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:28 am

Hello to all,

I am new here.

Well, I really like one guy from my job. He is from another country, and we know each other for 3 months...but, this job is temporary, will last till March, which means that he will go home in March.

So I need to act very quickly, and my question is what combination of spells would suit best in this situation? I think about jar spell + spell with vandal root and dirt from graveyard...?

Sorry for my bad English, any help would be much appreciated !

:)

Pepper
Re: Limitied time for Love spell- please help

Unread post by Pepper » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:51 pm

I don't see him everyday, but when I do, we always talk and joke around... outside of work we sometimes exchange SMS's. Once, I draw hearts on piece of paper and left on his car - anonymously :D, he found it and looked happy because of it. We never lunch together, but sometimes one of us go to buy coffee, chips or something like that for whole team.

*Sorry for double posting...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Limitied time for Love spell- please help

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:20 pm

If you have personal concerns, even the better. The issue here is how close are you to the target? Do you have lunch together? Do you see each other outside of work? If this is the case, you could cook for him and add your personal stuff to the mix to draw him.

You can order a Lucky Mojo Follow Me Boy/Come To Me/Love Me candle or candles burned on his name to start. You can also start a honey jar to sweeten him to you. You can also work with one of AIRR workers who may be able to get something going for you (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org). There are several ways to work this situation.

Also Pepper, this is really an alert before you post again on this topic. You started a new post regarding the same subject matter discussed in another posting in the forum. Please keep post together.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Ninneveh

Come to Me or Kiss Me Now Mojo Hand?

Unread post by Ninneveh » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:38 pm

I'm looking to find friends-with-benefits type relationships, so which of these two mojo hands -- Come to Me or Kiss Me Now -- would be best suited to the task?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Come to Me or Kiss Me Now Mojo Hand?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Kiss Me Now.
catherine yronwode

Ninneveh

Re: Spells to Turn Co-Worker, Acquaintance, Friend into Lover

Unread post by Ninneveh » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:03 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Kiss Me Now.
Thank you.

Ninneveh

Unread post by Ninneveh » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 am

i just ordered the Kiss Me Now triple strength hand :) So would a petition such as "To continually bring into my life casual sex partners" be appropriate for what I intend?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:33 am

Yes, state clearly what you want.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Okay hi all, so i'll try and make this short informative and sweet loll. So i have this guy friend that i've sort of lost touch with (but not for bad reasons) i'm thinking of reconnecting with him and trying a spell just to bed him. I intuitively get the sense that he's open to the possibility of a sexual encounter with me but just needs a little "push" i have follow me boy oil and q oil but know this will not be enough. After consulting with my guides they've informed me to use three different lines of products and work those faithfully, along with a honey jar. I've decided on Kiss Me Now, And Q Oil as the first two line of products but can anyone think of a third that would be good for this situation?the hardest part is going to get him to actually act out on these sexual feelings, maybe look me over? Or Follow Me Boy, Kiss Me Now and Q oil? Remember, i dont really want LOVe per se, just the one night stand... Any advice is definitely appreciated!

Love Light,
bythebayou
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Follow Me Boy, Kiss Me Now, and Q oils would make a good combination for what you want. Dress a red candle with them. Wear them when you are with him. Put a few drops of each oil in a bath that you take before seeing him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:38 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Follow Me Boy, Kiss Me Now, and Q oils would make a good combination for what you want. Dress a red candle with them. Wear them when you are with him. Put a few drops of each oil in a bath that you take before seeing him.

Thanks so much for the quick response and suggestions! Dont know if this is the right place to ask this but any idea how i can add an astrological element to this? He's a capricorn...I remember hinting towards something during the radio show like a good way to get a Taurus man is through his stomach. Is there any place that displays this type of information?
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

prvteye123

Friend goes from woman to woman, says he's "bored"

Unread post by prvteye123 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:22 am

Hello all. My question is I have a friend who I want as a lover but I know him so well that I do not know how to proceed. He is Aries by nature so he gets bored easily in every aspect of life. I am not asking how I should turn him into a lover yet but perhaps steps to subtly change this 'bored out' nature? I feel it would be easier to tell him my feelings once he can stop this. coz in the past, he has been out with girls but got bored of them. Being a friend, he told me everything so i feel i have an advantage to do this right. He works in another country these days so what would be the proper way? Any oils or candles? He is a very sweet and caring guy otherwise.
Thanks

prvteye123

Friend goes from woman to woman, says he's "bored"

Unread post by prvteye123 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:28 am

I was looking at this site, there are spells to stop a guy from cheating but I don't think it's the same right?

prvteye123

Possiblity of a friend becoming a lover?

Unread post by prvteye123 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Also, I have another question. I always had a honey jar going for a friend (same as my other question) and although we aren't lovers yet, we ended up flirting over drinks and had sex. It started off awesome but towards the end, I wasn't enjoying it and I think he didn't either. Maybe coz there was no passion since we aren't lovers and I was hiding back a lot. Did this ruin opportunities for us to be lovers in the future?
Are there LM spells or oils for such situations? I have our hair and photos and birth details.
Thanks.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”