Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:47 am

Hi impjnmn,

Come to Me is to draw a person closer and Love Me is used to Foster a deep and lasting love. Love Me is the better choice for your case.

Timing is no more a factor in Separation than in Break-up work. Spells take the time they take - if they're going to come to completion. There are some great discussion on the time it takes for work to happen and how a spell is working in the following forum thread which could be interesting to you: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... 196a43ac6b
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Cause divorce to open door for change

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:20 am

I'm not aura, but:
impjnmn wrote:As for "Come To Me" versus "Love Me", how do they differ and in which circumstances would you use one over the other? We see each other every day, so I don't need her to come to me per se, she is already there;
She is in your life, but not in your arms or in your home; so Come To Me would be a good choice.
however, she is not there in the capacity that I want her there. Loving me sounds like a great option.
Yes, Love Me could also be used to reinforce her present feelings for you.
In regards to the separation spells versus the break up spells, I would like it to go smooth for her and just gracefully fall out of love. On the other hand, I want it to happen yesterday, so does one work faster than the other or is timing not a factor in differentiating between separation and break up spells?
Break Up has a lot of hot-angry stuff in it. Separation generates much less drama. It's the drama, not the timing, that differentiates the two products.

And impatience, like worry, is one of the biggest magic-killers. Work on yourself with Tranquility products.
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

calimania

Re: Cause divorce to open door for change

Unread post by calimania » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:55 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele,

I do know that my own energy can change how she interacts with me on any given day and worry is definitely one of my themes. It isn't even how I interact with her that impacts how she interacts with me, but rather what I am thinking or feeling actually tends to impact her mood towards me, even before I see her for the first time of the day. I am not sure how this works, but I do notice that I seem to affect everything just with my own internal thoughts. I guess a little tranquility wouldn't kill me :)

I feel like I have been patient, but this is a patience that I have spent without any spells and now that I have moved to the point of accepting that I have not been able to influence the situation on my own and I am looking towards magick, I have to find a new session of patience. My hopes are that going in the direction of magick, that I will see quick results, but of course, that would be everyone's hopes. Even though we have never been a couple or intimate (except for three kisses I somehow managed to steal) I do feel that we are connected and some deep level, combined with the fact that my moods impact her moods without even having contact, I am hoping that a little touch of magic will just boost this connection that is already there.

I understand what you are saying about "Separation" versus "Break up" and I do not want to cause her pain, but I don't really care about her husband or what he has to go through. I know him, he is a good guy and I really have nothing against the guy except for the fact that he met her first and he is in my way. However, it also wouldn't bother me if he got hit by a truck or died from some allergic reaction to something and I don't care if I cause him a tremendous amount of drama. That said, I don't want to cause her any drama, but to get to my end goal, I think a little drama is unavoidable and justified in the long term when I can provide her the happiness I feel she deserves.

So, regardless if I go with separation or break up, should I be doing the one I choose simultaneously with the Love Me kit or do I do them sequentially and if the latter, in what order?

Thanks

xoxLittleDxox
Crush on Coworker. What to do?

Unread post by xoxLittleDxox » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:39 am

It's been very frustrating, knowing that my feelings for someone at work have not been returned.

We became decent friends and seem to have much in common (I also just recently found the nerve to tell him I was attracted to him) but there's a huge gap as far as age and he still can't seem to get over an ex he was apparently deeply in love with several years ago, and still is; he even told me he's dreamt of resolving old issues with her, though he acknowledged also that in reality it could never simply be. He's even shown me a picture of her, and my goodness she is quite gorgeous. But why on earth would a man disclose such information to a woman he knows likes him unless it's to drive her away? He told me he's been with five different women at the same job he's worked for over twenty years, and they've never ended on a good note. Of course, that raises a lot of questions in my mind, but he simply stated that there was always something they claimed he did wrong.

I've tried keeping my distance out of respect, since I originally was convinced he didn't feel the same way I did for reasons of his own and simply didn't tell me (probably to save me from getting my feelings hurt), but he seems irritated when I move to another location on the work center floor away from him. I feel as though I'm missing something, but he hasn't brought it up and of course, neither have I. One minute he flirts with me when I do sit near him, and the next when I ask to sit with him in a certain area at work for lunch, just to see what he'd say, he tells me he's decided to go on his lunch at a more suitable time instead (he has to help others on the floor with calls and tries to put off going to lunch as long as possible, unless it's a slow night, which it was at the time I asked just last week).

And yes, I have tried a love spell before and that originally seemed to bring us a bit close, but since he mentioned lingering feelings for his ex I simply decided not to pursue said spell any further. I just don't know what to do at this point as I feel things have gotten sour between us as friends now. I honestly don't know how he feels since I keep getting mixed messages and signals. Should I even start another love spell? Or should I just find some other way to move on? The more I'm away from him, the more I think about him and dream of him, and it's driving me crazy. A part of me wants to believe that it's just an infatuation, something I'd just get over as the seasons change and time passes, but it hasn't quite happened yet.

-sigh- I feel like I have still yet to learn.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator
Re: Crush on Coworker. What to do?

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:39 am

Hi xoxLittleDxox,

I'm so sorry to hear about this. It is hard when you have a crush on someone and they don't reciprocate.
This man has told you point blank he is still in love with his ex. He has also told you he dreams of resolving old issues with her. He's shown you a picture of her. Not cool in my book.
He has also told you he has had five different relationships with other women at the same job he worked at for over 20 years. And they didn't end well.
This man is being honest with you. What more can he tell you to let you know he's not interested in a relationship with you?

Some problems that can occur with love at the workplace is there are several things going on here; you're in close proximity with the other person, you have something in common, an attraction happens and before you know it, you're sexually involved with this person. Or, if the other person doesn't respond the way you want them to, you can become obsessed.

He has already been through work romances and told you they didn't work out. Listen to the man. Men can be very upfront when it comes to things of this nature. If he wanted to be with you, he'd have asked you out.
The other thing on a practical man/woman energetic basis, the energy changes when the woman tells the man she has an attraction for him, men like to think it is their idea. Even if it isn't, and the female has been doing work on him, he still likes to think it was all his idea. Most men like the chase. Don't make it easy for him, make him work for it.

It sounds like the thing that did work was when you kept your distance from him and he seemed irritated. This tells me that worked in your favor. When something works, keep doing it.
When you tell him you're attracted to him, it didn't work, he backed off.

You are answering your own questions. Be objective here. Don't ask to sit with him at lunch, don't ask to help him with work. These things aren't working for you.
You mentioned he's older, if this is the case, he may be even more of the type of man who likes to chase the woman. Men are hunters. let him do the hunting, you're making it too easy for him.
You need to be more of a challenge and he may start seeing you in a different light.

Give it a time limit. Do another love spell. But let that be it.

After a few weeks. Do a cut and clear for yourself to get over this infatuation. It doesn't sound like love to me, it sounds like a crush. You want him, you can't have him, you're getting obsessed and hurt.

Here's info for the cut and clear: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
You may need some clarity on the situation: http://www.luckymojo/oil-clarity

I'd do a love spell to attract a new man.
http://luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
To get someone interested use this combination of oils: Bewitching,Look Me over, Crown of Success, Queen of Elizabeth.
These blends can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

For information on oils: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

This guy just doesn't sound like a catch to me. I think you can find someone better suited for you; who is head over heels with you. Not a wishy washy dude.

Best of luck to you! :)
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

luckypockets

how to get a guy to ask me out on a romantic date

Unread post by luckypockets » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:09 pm

I am friends with this guy whom I have known for almost 7 years. We started out as coworkers, then business partners, we dissolved our business but are still very close friends. We do spend a lot of time together and have a few common friends. We are both not very good with expressing feelings. Ill admit I am usually the one suggesting ideas or inviting him out..though he makes suggestions once in a while and asks me out to lunch etc. We talk almost daily and usually see each other 2 or more times a week I am prty confident the interest is there its just been an issue of timing, self made and outside influences

I have been doing candle runs through Missionary Independent Church and have got some success.. but then it dawned on me tonight--we have never been on a real date. We do go out together to nice restaurants etc, dress up and go to events but ialways feel like we are friends who are hanging out even though there have ben a few close calls.. I guess I am old fashioned, but I expect him to ask me out if he is interested or at least make a move or say something. I am worried since we have been friends so long that neither of us knows how to make the first move..so ifigured if I could least get him to ask me out.. to dinner or dancing or a party it could be a start.. I usually work with come to me,
kiss me now and folow me boy..but I don't know if these would be good for a getting a date..any
suggestions?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: how to get a guy to ask me out on a romantic date

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:14 am

Have you done any work other than candles?

I'd start by making a Love Me honey jar on the two of you - honey jars are just spectacular for this kind of thing! And Lucky Mojo has a kit that makes it very simple to do. If you wanted to come out guns-blazing, combine the honey jar with the performance of the Love Me spell kit to really get things moving along - it will include baths, candles, and more. So you'll really be attacking the situation from all sides, and then the honey jar allows you to keep positive pressure on the situation daily.

You could also dress some orange candles in a mixture of Mercury oil (for communication) with Road Opener, and a dab of Influence and burn those on a picture of him, on the back of which you've written your command petition for him to ask you on a date. If you wanted to get really fancy with it, use a skull candle dressed with those oils and loaded with a concern of his to get that idea into his head!

Best of luck!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:43 am

Hi luckypockets,

in addition to Devi Spring's excellent advice, I've merged your post and her response into the existing thread on stepping up a friendship to the more romantic/loving arena. You'll find lots of different spell ideas here.

kingsley88

Slightly different situation

Unread post by kingsley88 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:31 pm

There is a person whom I have known for a long time who is a very good friend. He also lives several states away. I do not want to run the risk of losing his friendship, but the truth is that I have been infatuated with him for years. I think there may be a possibility that he feels the same way about me.

Now, I do NOT want to manipulate his feelings. Personally, I find that a little unethical. (Not judging anyone else, but it's not something I would feel right about doing.) If he doesn't have the same feelings for me, then I can definitely deal with it. I want him to be happy more than anything. BUT, if he does feel the same way about me, is there anything I can do to remove the barriers that keep us from being together?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:22 am

Hi kingsley88,

A bit of Road Opener work along with some Clarity might be a good compination for you. You can work with the candles and target the obstacles between you both. The product links are below:
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Another good choice if you need a bit of help to bring up the subject is Crucible of Courage - again combined with the Clarity to help see truly and assess things objectively. Then there's also deer's tongue which is an herb which can help you find the words to best express what's going on.

playing_4_keeps

Removing negative thoughts.

Unread post by playing_4_keeps » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:26 pm

I have been messing with this guy for about five years but we are still just friends. I would like to take our relationship to the next level but every time we talk about it he brings up old things that I have done in the past to him, and because of this he continues to have these negative thought. My question is. Are there any spells that I can do on him to remove these negative thoughts he has about me?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:56 am

Hi playing_4_keeps,

Essentially, what you're asking about is how to move the relationship to the next level and thus I've moved your post into the existing thread that has many ideas on how to do just that.

With regards to your situation specifically, whatever work you choose to undertake, make sure that you add Reconciliation products as these are designed to help get over past hurt. Also consider his point of view: is he justified when he speaks of what you did back then? Is it true? Once burnt, twice shy - if he does have grounds for pain and doubt, it's going to take far longer to build the trust that's necessary for a relationship to move forward and that is perfectly normal. Healing and John the Conqueror products used in combination can be excellent to work. The Healing you would work on him along with some Reconciliation while the the John the Conqueror you would work on you - to conquer and win over his fear and reticence.

Here are the links to the product lines mentioned above:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:34 am

playing_4_keeps, you mention that you are just friends, but you have been messing with him; not to get overly personal, but are you having sex? Do you have his bodily fluids? There are ways to take your relationship to a deeper level and if you are being physically intimate this is a lot easier. aura gave you some great advice and you might also consider getting a reading. A reading could help you to clarify what is really holding him back and what the best way to deal with that hesitation.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Jordan

Unread post by Jordan » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Greetings all this is my first post, been lurking for a while.

So here is my story, 6 months ago I started a new job in which I met a girl who I became close friends with. Over this time, I became very attracted to her and now I am practically in love with this girl. She knows I like her, but she has told me about guys in the past (May sound biased) who she has liked but none of them have liked her or treated her right in return. You could say I have been 'Friend-zoned' but she's very open to me compared to others at work. So on the 30th December I had a tarot reading done, thinking about romance with her at the time. 2 important cards came up which were the queen of cups and ten of cups. From what I understand the queen of cups seemed to describe her exactly.

I have ordered a lot of oils and sachets from lucky mojo, most of the love ones (come to me, love me, follow me girl etc, a come to me spell kit and 1 male and female figurine candle as I plan to do a come to me candle spell, as I am from the UK I will have to wait a few weeks before i get the goods!). My question is, is this a good way to go? Should I peruse this girl seeing as the ten of cups came up which from what I know means a happy relationship could be on the way? As her birthday is coming up, I plan to lay down some tricks like dusting a birthday card or perhaps out some in a pefume bottle, and I also have a piece of her hair, could I place this inside the love me oil?

Would love to hear your suggestions and advice, thank you in advance!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello, Jordan,
Yes, you are definitely doing the right things to try and win her over.
There's no loss in trying to pursue her.
I don't know what your reader said but, if the advice of the reader was to do the same, then do so.
I wouldn't place her hair in the love me oil. I would prefer saving that hair for more involved spells that require personal concerns.
This is what I would do if I only had a little bit of hair.
I would also suggest (since she's had bad relationships) that you might want to also try an influence skull candle spell to try and break her fear of relationships.
www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Good luck to you
You sound like a wonderful person. I hope that you get your gal.

Jordan

Unread post by Jordan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:08 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for the reply and your advice, it means a lot to me.

Chicanedkat

Co-Worker is Shy, Evil People Surround Us

Unread post by Chicanedkat » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:46 am

Hello all,
I don't get to post much but today I'm here to find some advice and suggestions. I met this man about 2 years ago while at work. We quickly became close platonic friends and realized that we have never met anyone like one another. Unfortunately he took his joy of me to work where lots of evil jealous people who proceeded to destroy our friendship with constant taunting, lies and even trying to move his eyes else where. Its been hell and silence between us.

However, over the years through all the chaos he has declared to these people that he loves me, wants to marry me. He has even planned to ask me out but is to nervous and afraid to talk to me. All eyes are on me by these evil males (one who wanted me for himself and obsessively talks about me and the guy I love). So my hands are tied for me making the first move.

Just a month ago, ive had a reading in which it was confirmed that this man is madly in love with me. But he is extremely lost and confused as to how to come to me and talk. He on the other hand has claimed he loves me so much that he wants to marry me, have kids and give me a car as a gift. The car is not important because I love him too. This local adviser explained how evil and malicious these people are. She said that I was cursed or a bad spirit lurks. Well the original main trouble maker died.

Over the past week Ive done work to banish the bad spirits and vibes. A couple days ago I worked a spell to stop the malicious gossip and lies. This included work with St. Raymond. Did this while friend is on vacation. So far gossip has stopped, evil people are even being more positive about friend and I. No bad comments and its almost as if my ears has shut off to these bad people. So thats the good part.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to clear my friend mind to encourage him to say what he needs go me. His anxiety is so bad that he freezes when i try to say anything to him. He constantly talks about this love for me. I was thinking compelling oil with reconciliation. But was wondering if something else can be used or if any spell suggestions. Just basically needs him to come and ask me out like he plans. Dont want him to be afraid to talk to me. My company contract might be up in April, so want to start soon. He also feels a man should ask the woman. The adviser wanted to charge me $1000.00 to do work for me. No way, Ive always worked for myself. Please help so I can buy my mojo products

Thanks

R

natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Co-Worker is Shy, Evil People Surround Us

Unread post by natstein » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Hello chicanedkat,

I personally would not use the commanding oil, no need to force someone to do something they all ready want to do. If he loves you as much as he professes but is just afraid to approach you, you might try bolstering his courage some with crucible of courage products and maybe rose of crucifixion products. You might try naming a scull candle for him and dressing it with these oils to give him the courage to approach you. I am sure other workers here may have more suggestions for you to, hope you find this helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

Harleyrose25

Re: Difference between Love me and Come to me

Unread post by Harleyrose25 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:23 pm

Thanks Bri for the response. I haven't posted here in a long time. I never did do the spell due to the fact that I hadn't seen the guy in a very long time and was going through a difficult loss in my life. However, just recently I was praying and Asked for a sign or omen about this guy. Which was weird because I hadn't really thought of him that much and then all of a sudden he popped back up into my mind. I ended up seeing him again and since I do not not believe in coincidences I do believe this was a sign. So, I bought the supplies and am waiting for them. :D

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:15 pm

I just love when your eyes and heart are open and you're ready to receive the sign you ask for. I bet this becomes a beautiful love story. Good luck to you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:52 am

Yes Come to Me and Love Me are great (and I consider a prefect) combination for the situation.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello, Chicanedkat ,
Wow. I don't know what to say if you haven't talked to one of our own Ethical root workers.
You may want to consult with one of them. Thee are 2 ways:
http://readersandrootowrkers.org or http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
In the meantime, I would also perform some clarity spells on him (as well as the courage spells that natstein suggested)
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
And I would also use a Stay With Me spell kit just so that he doesn't get confused and stray away. This spell kit also encourages marriage http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
Wishing you the very best.
If you need help, we are here for you
Take care

Chicanedkat

Unread post by Chicanedkat » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Thank You. I decided to start work. And I am planning on a reconciliation and something to stop him from straying to any woman that a friend or family member introduces him to. Its really pointless to hook him up with other women because he always breaks up with them with these so called plans to ask me out. Last girl asked him out was beautiful but had a history of sleazing around. Most of the guys around her was in aw over her and seen her as an easy hook up. My friend reported her for asking him out.

This past week has been work to silence the trouble makers and people who loom around with gossip lies and jealousy. Put 3 of their mouths on ice. With in a day one of the people came to me and said that he found a new job. This guy wasnt the worst, but is now out of the equation. The worst is not saying much. His main reason for his trouble is because he wants me for himself. So his feelings ne Ied to be banished away from. St. Raymond has been on my side. A guy that normally doesnt say much made a rude joke about my friend and I and then accidently got hit in the face with a box (not by me). Could be a coincidence, but it happened only seconds after his comment. I like to think of it as a protective spirit.

As far as my friend. He is the last part of the equation. First I want to get rid of the negativity that keeps us apart. Next will be bringing his courage and removing his fear. Meanwhile reconciliation and bonding us will be last.

The lady who did my past reading was more of a follow up to what Ive read for myself. Her reading was well but her suggestion for doing the work for me was not what I want. My intuition kinda told me that she was able to read what the future holds for my friend and I then just collect the money and pretend she worked. I made sure I did a cleansing after dealing with her. Plsam 37 along with petitioning Arch Angel Michael. This all lasted for 13 days to cleanse things. Took 3 days to freeze the gossip. Planning a banishing ritual and still need to figure how long I want to work on my friend.

Oddly 3 day work seems to send out more power then longer spell. I usually get fast and accurate last results. Still havent figured out why such a short amount of time is more sufficient.

Either way, thanks for your input. This week my friend is back from vacation so I'll get to analyze how all of this has affected him and start on my courage, clarity and reconciliation work. Other work has been done in the past. But this is the first time Ive took time to focus on the big picture and not just him.

R

Loved
Bring Him Back Around in time for Valentine's Day

Unread post by Loved » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:52 pm

My friend and I seemed to be getting closer. We would talk almost everyday and it felt like a love was growing. Just as things were getting stronger he pulled away.
We are not a couple, but have been friends for a really long time. We were super close and I thought our first kiss would be just around the corner and then Bam! He started pulling away. One day I was "Babe" and then the next week he has no time to talk. The reading I had done said that he has love for me and the cooling off has to deal with his past hurts and other things on his mind. He seems to have time for all of his other friends except me. :|

Please, share your ideas for how I can bring him back around in time for Valentine's Day and stay around. I would love to be able to have a sweetheart once again. I miss our long phone conversations and just hanging out, being close. I just don't understand what happened...

I have a honey jar working, put together a picture box and my new LM order just arrived today. I ordered just about every love, passion, "do me baby" oil I could. :) Here's the oils I have:
Queen Elizabeth Root Oil, Love Me, Come to Me, Cleo May, Bewitching, Fire of Love, Look Me Over, Fast Luck, Attraction, Kiss Me Now, Marriage, and Follow Me Boy. I also got pink candles and red candles and a pink male member and red male member candle.

I also wear a Catnip Sachet when I know we will be around each other (at work) and I made a dusting powder with crushed and powdered catnip, damiana, jasmine, and rose buds and added a few drops of Bewitching and Follow Me Boy.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Bring Him Back Around in time for Valentine's Day

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:28 pm

Loved, your work sounds good. Now put a few anise seeds in there, or jasmine flowers -- traditional herbs for psychic vision. Put them in all your work.

If you're really determined, try this:

Choose two or three of those wonderful oils and put a few drops of each into a bath. Bathe from your feet upwards while you pray your intentions aloud. You can read or recite appropriate selections from the Song of Solomon, too.

Save some of that water and dress your phone and computer with it.

Use some more to mark a trail from his house to your house. Make sure you start at his front door, to be sure he'll step in it.

You can also mark a rough circle around the whole town with little splashes of that bathwater, and then another one around his block, before you make that trail.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:41 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele! I am going to try your suggestions. :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:46 am

Wonderful suggestions MissMichaele.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

kim23

Unread post by kim23 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:23 pm

I am wanting to do a honey jar to turn a male friend in to a husband. I've never tried anything like this before. I'm wondering if I should start working the jar for a smaller goal or work it right to the point and watch the relationship evolve.
I do know he is at least attracted to me because he intimated he does not want to visit my home alone in order to prevent things from heating up. He has mentioned he dates. But he is so secretive I am not sure if he is in a serious relationship. He gets visibily upset if men talk to me. That's the whole situation!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Hello, Kim23,
Yes, the honey jar is a good idea. But, it is slow to act (yet very powerful).
So, if this were me, I would do both the honey jar and also start with an attraction spell www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Then, once you've got his attention, work on the come to me spells: www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
That's what I would do.
But here is an array of love spells that you can browse and chose from www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
I hope that you get your man!!!

kim23

Unread post by kim23 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:20 am

Thank you so much for responding!
I started the honey jar Friday and burned a candle each night since. I did not remove the wax.
Here is what happened:
Friday the wax burned into a raised peak on one side an half a heart on the other.
Saturday the wax formed into a standing closed rose.
Sunday the wax turned to a perfectly bloomed rose.
Monday the candle burned a high to low to high flame ALL night and melted all the wax from the previous nights. The wick sat on top of the jar burning at a high flame and went out on its own at 610 this morning.
I've been searching for the meaning but haven't found any description that meets mine.
My own personal interpretation is a romance will bloom an hold on hot and steady.
Any other thoughts?

Animor

Spells for a specific person that I will meet

Unread post by Animor » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:33 am

I have arranged to do business together with a man that I am interested in. We will work at the same place for a month or so. I have chosen him because I am attracted to him, romantically.
I don´t really know him but I have seen him in various events and I like him and his job.
Should I do something before meeting him and start working together? This will be in 1-2 months. Or it is better to do after meeting him?
And what would it be the best? I have though of a honey jar.
Besides romance, I'd also like to collaborate well with him, I mean in terms of working.

AprilRaine

Re: Spells for a specific person that I will meet

Unread post by AprilRaine » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:15 pm

Definitely begin a honey jar. That only stands to help your situation. If I were in your shoes I would also think about ordering an Attraction Spell Kit. That would benefit both romantic and business situations with this man.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:46 am

Hello Animor,

You might try wearing some follow me boy oils while you are working with him. Make sure to shake his hand or something with the oils on them.

Peace~

Nathen

Harleyrose25

Unread post by Harleyrose25 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:42 pm

I did the work and in around three months time time he did come to me. It worked as I knew it would. However, we went out on one date. I wore the come to me satchet powder and some love me oil. It didn't quite go as i hoped it would since I also suffer from anxiety. He could tell I was really nervous and I didn't talk much. I'm worried I blew it since I haven't heard from him since. I keep praying and using the powders and oils. It seems he might be interested in someone else. Any ideas spell wise or advice? I really like this man. He is the first man I've felt a connection with in a long time.

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:14 pm

^come to me honey jar to sweeten him to you

good luck!

vis

Unread post by vis » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Harleyrose25 wrote:I did the work and in around three months time time he did come to me. It worked as I knew it would. However, we went out on one date. I wore the come to me satchet powder and some love me oil. It didn't quite go as i hoped it would since I also suffer from anxiety. He could tell I was really nervous and I didn't talk much. I'm worried I blew it since I haven't heard from him since. I keep praying and using the powders and oils. It seems he might be interested in someone else. Any ideas spell wise or advice? I really like this man. He is the first man I've felt a connection with in a long time.
I would get a reading in this situation
uncross and cast off from everything which is driving him and keeping him away from you
then return to me/come to me/love me/honey jar/picture box spell
it might be helpful
Blessings and all the very best!!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:26 pm

Hello, Harleyrose25 ,

I agree with vis: I would get a reading on this.

Find readers here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
or
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you the best.
Take care

Harleyrose25

Unread post by Harleyrose25 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:26 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Harleyrose25 ,

I agree with vis: I would get a reading on this.

Find readers here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
or
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you the best.
Take care

Thanks for all the responses to the situation. While, my inkling was right. I saw on his FB account that he is now in a relationship with this girl. It has only been two weeks. I kept waiting for him to contact me and I was going to contact him on Monday. That would be two weeks since me and him went out. I also decided to contact him today and he basically blew me off. I am confused why he would be so into me and pursue me so hard and we finally go out and less then a week later he is in a relationship. I already bought the honey jar to sweeten him to me like some others suggested and am going to get a reading as soon as I can afford one.

conquering12

Spell to initiate love relationship - need advice

Unread post by conquering12 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:47 pm

Hi,

I'd like to get some advice on a love case. I'm male, 30ish.. met a chick through online dating and we met in a bar for a beer... but nothing happened.

After this, we kept seeing eachother but the whole thing went more in the direction of friends.. we kept being friends but stopped hanging out after I got with another girl that didn't like I had her as friend... so in short.. there is a certain level of initial interest from this girl which is helpful.

Now, I'm singel and want to have a rel.ship with this girl. I find her beautiful etc. and would like to see if she could be a partner for the longterm..

Some details ..

- she's younger than me..
- She's strong-willed and will tend to use logic to control her feelings.. if feelings overpower her she tends to shut down a bit and then try to find "reasons" why she shouldn't follow her feelings..
- Her family, specially mother, might be a bit hesitant about me, spec. being from another culture.
- Right now we don't have contact since she most prob. still thinks I'm with the ex-g.friend I was with.. I believe that as soon as I take contact she'll be open to talk and hang out..

My goal here is to get established a relationship with lets say a 3/5 emphasis on sex/passion etc.. and the rest on romance.. It might be needed to force her a bit with Bend-over etc.. but there's a chance this might create conflicts in her mind where she shuts down a bit since she wants to be in control over her feelings (she's been trying to find a partner but always finds a BUT on most guys..) .. SO.. a fine balance might be needed.

Please let me know what might be a good way to work this case out in terms of oils, products etc.. and spellwork .. and if there's any specific deities that have worked well for you in such cases.

Btw. as of now I have some oils already .. King of the Woods (is this plain John the conqueror oil .. which can be used for lust rituals?), Attraction oil, Crown of success and some other..

Thanks to everyone for advices!

C12

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:03 pm

Hello, conquering12 ,

I have moved your query to a subforum with 10 page of ideas for you. Please look them over. Then, if you have any questions, we are here for you.

Now, I think that you ought to be working on the Mother. Make a honey jar of you and the Mother to sweeten her to you: www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Additionally, it wouldn't hurt to send flowers to the Mother with attraction products on it: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I think you need to go with romance first before sex. If this is a culture in which the parents approval is needed, I wouldn't recommend the sex/lust spells first.
Instead, you might want to try Come to me products (or even the spell kit) www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

I don't know what: "King of the Woods" is and we do not discuss products from other companies nor do we give magical coaching of products from other companies.

As far as Lust, this is what I recommend: www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

Wishing you the best

mdmesophie

Nudging into a committed romantic relationship

Unread post by mdmesophie » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:23 pm

Hi All,
I've been looking through some of the forums and noticing some ideas but I want to see if there's something else I can do to help in my situation. I have a very good and close man in my life. We began as friends, and then we started sleeping together. We have had a discussion the last few days and I told him I had feelings for him and wanted more out of this....he said he had to think about it. That he had never needed to think on it much since things seemed ok with us....so he's taking time and I can understand that, but I can't help but want to know if there is anything that would help to help deal with any fears he may have about taking the plunge and compel him to want to begin an actual relationship with me. What suggestions would be helpful during this time of reflection and to help him make up his mind to want to be with me?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:19 pm

Hello, mdmesophie ,

Not knowing his fears or if they really are fears; cold feet, etc.

I would highly recommend that you get some white skull candles and start working with them as soon as possible.

here is a great skull candle spell with influence products: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

If you later find out that fear really is the problem. Or if it's something else, you can still work the skull candle but with the oils/products appropriate to the condition.

You might also want to use bewitching products on a female figural candle to represent yourself and place it in from of the skull candle. I think that the time away with the Bewitching products will increase his interest. It will make you a little more mysterious (and many men are intrigued by this). http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

Wising you the very best with this

take care

mdmesophie

Unread post by mdmesophie » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:58 am

Thank you so much for this! I will get started on getting the items set up for this. In terms of candle color, would the female figure be best served as pink or red for this? Or does it matter greatly?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:09 am

Hello, mdmesophie,

Pink is for romantic love

red is for passionate love.

Take care and Good luck with this!

Mama Soul
Re: Spell to encourage someone to sexually prusue you

Unread post by Mama Soul » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:18 am

Just wanted to report that I finally made a doll baby for my own "Harry Met Sally" situation, and it was a SUCCESS!!! I already had a honey jar for him, and my other 7-day candles didn't quite take us over the edge. After reading Mary's post, I made the doll baby from my guy friend's underwear and personal concerns on Valentine's Day 2/14/15 (it happened to be the day that I had everything ready, but I can appreciate the timing :D ), and last weekend (4/11-12/15) was a hot & steamy weekend - WOW!!!

Also - Earlier that week, I received my LM "Love Me" sachet powder, and dusted items that I gave him. If the situation needs it, I'll get "Stay With Me" products at another time, but I am over the moon with these results. Thanks for the suggestion, Mary!!!

Carla

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello, Mama Soul

CONGRATS!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:22 pm

Just a quick reminder for those who are new to this type of work: If you are doing work to sweeten someone to you and are unfamiliar with conjure spells, read these for lots of detail:

1) Web page from HITAP about honey and sugar jar spells:
http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

2) ) Entire printed book about Honey and Sugar spells -- cheap, jam=-packed with formulas, recipes, and spells:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

AJxoxo

Tampon as personal concern?

Unread post by AJxoxo » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:25 am

Hi!
I thought there was a personal concerns section but now I can't find it so I'm sorry if this is a bad place to post.
My target is my new roommate which is great! I have her hair (she chopped her hair off in our bathroom, lucky me!) Haha. So I don't necessarily NEED to use her tampons I was just curious because I know my blood would be used but I be never read any thing about using a targets blood.

Thank you!

Reason: Wrong board.

GreyFox

Unread post by GreyFox » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:42 am

Hi, I don't know if anyone here is familiar with Madame Pamita, but I'm doing her version of the "Come to me" spell where you move the candle of the one you want to bring to you closer every day for 7 days and then let them burn down together. On the last day I accidentally lit the candles first before moving the female figural candle, is it bad to move a figural candle after lighting it or will the spell still work?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:18 pm

GreyFox, I don't think you have spoiled the work. Rest easy.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

GreyFox

Unread post by GreyFox » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:56 pm

Thank you for the kind words and wishes Miss Michaele, that makes me feel better.

TacoBelle

Love Spell from friends to something more

Unread post by TacoBelle » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:16 pm

Hello,

I've been seeing a guy for a few months and I'd like to nudge it from friends to something more. I'm also completely inexperienced in this area.

1) I saw the love spell kits, and I wanted to perform one. My only dilemma is that I don't have access to an area where I can leave anything burning for long periods of time, or set up. I share a room, and it looked like a lot of the spells required an altar of some sorts to be left undisturbed or a candle left to burn out for several hours. Are there any love spells that I could try that wouldn't require this?

2) Ideally i would like something that works very fast (who wouldn't?). Any suggestions?

3} I also had a question on candles. I was a little confused if red or pink was for love? I've seen a few links that said they were both for love, but then I thought I saw something about red only being for lust and not actual love?

Thanks in advance!! Your responses are very much appreciated!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:50 pm

1) If you can't burn candles, don't use a candle spell. Try a sugar or honey spell, working with dressed and fixed jewelry, make a love dollie, feed him fixe food or drink, where a special love-drawing perfume, and/or have Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set a love candle on your behalf.

2) I like to add Fast Luck products to whatever love products i am using to bring about speedy results. Also, the formula line called Kiss Me Now! is for quick results, but it is more for quick sex than for what you want, which is to turn friendship to love.

3) Either pink or red candles can be used for love, as can white candles. One way is to start with white if you have never been intimate, move to pink to draw in affection and romance, then go to red for hot sex and passion. Pink can also be used for reconciliation. White is the universal colour and is used for virtually every kind of work if you don;t have specially coloured candles. You will find a list of candle colours here:

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:26 pm

Hey i have this guy im interested in and have strong feelings for ;) :)
i've recently had a Look me over burned on him and started seeing signs with him during the 2nd week of

its lighting we were working in a group together we were sitting beside each other and
i was looking at a Periodic Table chart then he got up out his desk and snatched the chart

out my hands n threw it on the floor while he was walking past my desk i turned around and
i told him you play so much i had a blushing smile on my face he walked off slowly looking at

me at the corner of his eye i know this is a good sign because i asked him to flirt with me and
talk to me all the time in the petition.

My question is i want to keep things going between us and i wanted to know could i use
Bewitching-For him to become very attracted to me
Come to Me-to bring him closer into my arms
Love Me- to bring in loving feelings from him towards me
and Maybe Kiss Me now- to bring about sexual interactions

Can i use these in that order

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Hello, nino_x3 ,

Good Job! And CONGRATS!

Your candle choices are just lovely and also good thinking!

Please keep us posted. I love these wonderful outcomes!!

Take care

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:06 pm

Thanks Miss Aida and i will :)

mystikitty13

Help in growing attraction, waiting for roadblocks to clear

Unread post by mystikitty13 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:24 pm

Hello everyone, this is my first post here but I have been a longtime listener of the LMHRH and have learned a lot that has improved my own magical practice.

My situation: I feel there is chemistry between me and a man I see on a weekly basis that has grown over the past few months. We have great conversations and I feel there is a physical attraction as well. Unfortunately, neither one of us are able to act on it at the moment for professional reasons. We are both unmarried and in our mid to late 30s.

Because of this limitation, he does not do any of the obvious things that people do when flirting (touching, making little sexual innuendos, etc), but I have observed his behavior toward me compared to other people, and I am pretty confident he is interested. We will have to wait a few more months to do anything about it.

Overall, I am wanting to increase my ability to be attractive to him (mentally and physically), and keep the good feelings going until one of us can make a move. Any suggestions would be appreciated, I'm not sure what to do first or if this requires several steps.

Thanks so much!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:26 pm

Hello, mystikitty13,

Keep performing attraction spells: www.luckymojo.com/attracton.html

Look Me over and Follow me Boy are also excellent (as well as bewitching)

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

Wishing you the very best!!

Take care

serenity786

Attracting a Co-Worker

Unread post by serenity786 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:05 pm

Hi,

I am new to this site and new to hoodoo so i apologize if i make mistakes in posting. I recently ordered the lucky mojo attraction and come to me oil and am waiting for it to come.

I want to use these products on a guy i met at work. Initially i never noticed this guy but he kept looking at me and eaves dropping on my conversations and then laughing. He got my attention and then suddenly he stopped paying attention to me. But then i become obsessively attracted to him. I cant describe the feeling. I cant have him in my life due to complications but i feel like i need him near me but sometimes i go days/weeks without seeing him and then when i see him he ignores me.

By browsing this site, i applied the come to me spell where you write the persons name in a circle and then take a needle and point it in the centre then fold it towards you. The first couple of days after i did that i ran into him on my floor ( we work different floors) and he said hi and i said hi back but acted like it was no big deal and he was just like everybody else. Then he came again to my floor to talk to 2 of his friends who sit right behind me. he did not look at me but talked to them and then left. Then the next day we were working on the same floor which we always do on saturdays and he didnt say anything at all to me, but as soon as shift was over he literally ran out before me. Anyways i went back to my floor and as i got out of the elevator he was getting in and he looked at me with lost puppy dog eyes and bit his lower lip slightly i just smiled and went to my office as he had brushed me off. Then we had no communication at all. I was getting desperate to see him but didnt want to look desperate. The funny thing is he talks to everybody but not me but initially he wanted to talk to me.

Anyways i then ordered the attraction oil and come to me oil. I havent received the package yet and was told it could take 4-8 weeks so i browsed this site and took a pink candle and marked it with his name and my name and my vaginal fluids and concentrated on it, the candle was burning and was taking to long so i stopped it as i was falling asleep and didnt want house to be on fire. This was on friday a week ago under a waxing moon. I didnt blow it out just used a cloth to extingush the candle. but i felt happy afterwards. I worked with him saturday and even though didnt talk to him again i kept seeing his name and seeing it on my computer. I have also had some dreams about him which i dont remember but again didnt see until this past thursday.

What happened is i got to work early and went and sat down in the concourse shopping area and i had to call my sister and while talking to her an elder guy came and started hitting on me. ( this never happens anymore as i have gained weight and guys dont pay attention to me anymore) I was kinda grossed out because the guy was old, so i got up and almost literally ran into my target. I smiled and went upstairs to my floor in the kitchen, i went and sat down and a few minutes later my target came in looked at me got his ice from the fridge and literally ran.

I was soo heartbroken i sent him an email asking him if i offended him as he looked like he wanted to punch me. No reply after like an hour i went up to go to the bathroom and when i came back i almost tripped over my targets legs, he was literally sitting in my quad talking to his friends, we made eye contact i smiled and went back to my desk, didnt say anything to him at all. After he left my friend told me that he initially came and sat at my desk in my chair then realized that someone was sitting there went and sat there. this is just my friends opinion as she doesnt know whats going on with me and him. But i am hiding the come to me petition at my desk.

Anyways after he left he sent me an email saying that alot of ppl have been telling him he has been moody lately and its not me its him. We talked briefly via email and then he stopped responded. But today we were supposed to work together so i dressed up slightly and wore big high heels but we didnt talk. He talks to everybody around me but never comes to me. But my red high heels got some other guys attention and on the way home some guy tried to get my attention while driving.

Is this because of my spell or the fact that the oils are on the way? I am sooo confused but soo heart broken. I dont know why but i feel soooooooooooooooo obsessed over this guy and i have never felt this way for anybody.

Please help me.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:00 pm

Hello, serenity786 ,

It sounds like your spells are working but only to a certain extent. There's obstacles there and they could be anything (and yes, sometimes spells will affect other people).

You might want to consider having the Missionary Independent Church light a blockbuster candle on your behalf and write on the petition to tear down the obstacles that are preventing your love spells from working on him. Of course, you would use both your names on this petition.

Then, see what the candle report says and what the candle server recommends.

Wishing you the very best

take care

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”