• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:48 am

Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

Help in growing attraction, waiting for roadblocks to clear

Unread postby mystikitty13 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:24 pm

Hello everyone, this is my first post here but I have been a longtime listener of the LMHRH and have learned a lot that has improved my own magical practice.

My situation: I feel there is chemistry between me and a man I see on a weekly basis that has grown over the past few months. We have great conversations and I feel there is a physical attraction as well. Unfortunately, neither one of us are able to act on it at the moment for professional reasons. We are both unmarried and in our mid to late 30s.

Because of this limitation, he does not do any of the obvious things that people do when flirting (touching, making little sexual innuendos, etc), but I have observed his behavior toward me compared to other people, and I am pretty confident he is interested. We will have to wait a few more months to do anything about it.

Overall, I am wanting to increase my ability to be attractive to him (mentally and physically), and keep the good feelings going until one of us can make a move. Any suggestions would be appreciated, I'm not sure what to do first or if this requires several steps.

Thanks so much!
mystikitty13

Re: Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:26 pm

Hello, mystikitty13,

Keep performing attraction spells: www.luckymojo.com/attracton.html

Look Me over and Follow me Boy are also excellent (as well as bewitching)

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

Wishing you the very best!!

Take care
Miss Aida

Attracting a Co-Worker

Unread postby serenity786 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:05 pm

Hi,

I am new to this site and new to hoodoo so i apologize if i make mistakes in posting. I recently ordered the lucky mojo attraction and come to me oil and am waiting for it to come.

I want to use these products on a guy i met at work. Initially i never noticed this guy but he kept looking at me and eaves dropping on my conversations and then laughing. He got my attention and then suddenly he stopped paying attention to me. But then i become obsessively attracted to him. I cant describe the feeling. I cant have him in my life due to complications but i feel like i need him near me but sometimes i go days/weeks without seeing him and then when i see him he ignores me.

By browsing this site, i applied the come to me spell where you write the persons name in a circle and then take a needle and point it in the centre then fold it towards you. The first couple of days after i did that i ran into him on my floor ( we work different floors) and he said hi and i said hi back but acted like it was no big deal and he was just like everybody else. Then he came again to my floor to talk to 2 of his friends who sit right behind me. he did not look at me but talked to them and then left. Then the next day we were working on the same floor which we always do on saturdays and he didnt say anything at all to me, but as soon as shift was over he literally ran out before me. Anyways i went back to my floor and as i got out of the elevator he was getting in and he looked at me with lost puppy dog eyes and bit his lower lip slightly i just smiled and went to my office as he had brushed me off. Then we had no communication at all. I was getting desperate to see him but didnt want to look desperate. The funny thing is he talks to everybody but not me but initially he wanted to talk to me.

Anyways i then ordered the attraction oil and come to me oil. I havent received the package yet and was told it could take 4-8 weeks so i browsed this site and took a pink candle and marked it with his name and my name and my vaginal fluids and concentrated on it, the candle was burning and was taking to long so i stopped it as i was falling asleep and didnt want house to be on fire. This was on friday a week ago under a waxing moon. I didnt blow it out just used a cloth to extingush the candle. but i felt happy afterwards. I worked with him saturday and even though didnt talk to him again i kept seeing his name and seeing it on my computer. I have also had some dreams about him which i dont remember but again didnt see until this past thursday.

What happened is i got to work early and went and sat down in the concourse shopping area and i had to call my sister and while talking to her an elder guy came and started hitting on me. ( this never happens anymore as i have gained weight and guys dont pay attention to me anymore) I was kinda grossed out because the guy was old, so i got up and almost literally ran into my target. I smiled and went upstairs to my floor in the kitchen, i went and sat down and a few minutes later my target came in looked at me got his ice from the fridge and literally ran.

I was soo heartbroken i sent him an email asking him if i offended him as he looked like he wanted to punch me. No reply after like an hour i went up to go to the bathroom and when i came back i almost tripped over my targets legs, he was literally sitting in my quad talking to his friends, we made eye contact i smiled and went back to my desk, didnt say anything to him at all. After he left my friend told me that he initially came and sat at my desk in my chair then realized that someone was sitting there went and sat there. this is just my friends opinion as she doesnt know whats going on with me and him. But i am hiding the come to me petition at my desk.

Anyways after he left he sent me an email saying that alot of ppl have been telling him he has been moody lately and its not me its him. We talked briefly via email and then he stopped responded. But today we were supposed to work together so i dressed up slightly and wore big high heels but we didnt talk. He talks to everybody around me but never comes to me. But my red high heels got some other guys attention and on the way home some guy tried to get my attention while driving.

Is this because of my spell or the fact that the oils are on the way? I am sooo confused but soo heart broken. I dont know why but i feel soooooooooooooooo obsessed over this guy and i have never felt this way for anybody.

Please help me.
serenity786

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:00 pm

Hello, serenity786 ,

It sounds like your spells are working but only to a certain extent. There's obstacles there and they could be anything (and yes, sometimes spells will affect other people).

You might want to consider having the Missionary Independent Church light a blockbuster candle on your behalf and write on the petition to tear down the obstacles that are preventing your love spells from working on him. Of course, you would use both your names on this petition.

Then, see what the candle report says and what the candle server recommends.

Wishing you the very best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby serenity786 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:16 pm

Thanks miss Aida for replying, do you have a link to where I can order candle to be lit for me. I am still trying to figure out the website. Also I don't want anyone to get hurt, does the blockbuster have any chance of backfiring. I apologize for the question the reason I ask is due to ppl in my culture scaring us about hoodoo. I am so confused I don't want a relationship with this guy because legally I am married and have 2 kids. I was forced into this marriage years ago and my husband was both mentally and psychically abusive. The violence stopped after my son was born but the emotional abuse continues and I hate my husband sooo much but can't leave him because I tried but had no support for my kids. I been married 8 years and have never felt these feelings and am not sure what's going on. Sometimes I feel like I am the one under this guys spell but that makes no sense as he clearly doesn't like me. My husband and I haven't had a real relationship in years but we are both stuck with each other and I don't want a relationship out of my marriage but because of the strong feelings I want a friendship to help myself get over it. At the same o don't my husband to suddenly disappear either
serenity786

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:11 pm

Hello, Serenity786,

I am so sorry that you are living under such stressful conditions. NOBODY should be abused. My heart bleeds for you.

Do you live in the USA? I ask because maybe we can try to get you some help

No, the blockbuster does not "backfire". So, please don't worry about that

Yes, here is the link: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take care of yourself and your children
Miss Aida

Unread postby serenity786 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Thanks miss Aida I'm not in the US but I need support to take care of my kids while I work if I leave my husband. Things are better but I can never love my husband to much has been done to my heart. For the past 2 days I have been feeling extremely depressed and panicky I also had a dream about my ex telling me to leave him alone. But I am not doing a spell on my ex so not sure why he's suddenly resurfacing in my dreams. I just can't get over my sadness and my target is even more dangerous start from me. I ordered the blockbuster, attraction and come to me candle and called church to confirm and they didn't look me up but said all orders received that day was lit. Is my feeling normal?
serenity786

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello, serenity786,

it's so difficult to tell if it's your emotional fears or psychic premonition.

Can't tell this on the forum.

I wish you lived in the USA, I would be thrilled to try to help you find organizations that can help you.

Please be safe and use protection: here's an array of protection spells that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby serenity786 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:12 pm

Ok so I have been lighting my own candles and I think misc is on day 5 of lighting my candles and this is what's happening.
I saw a message on my favourite show which rep my target.
I woke up super happy today
I got to sit and hatingtalk to my target all day today but I felt nothing for him
This is strange because a couple days before I was crazzzzzy for him and today my head is just soo clear now sitting here I feel a deep sorrow but no love for my target and anxiety. I'm just soo confused. It does not look like my target likes me I mean this guy has no chivalry towards and doesn't even say thank you to me but st the same time I was soo drawn to him that I lit a blockbuster follow me boy and come to me candle. Today it's day 5 and I am like why did I act this way. Miss Aida is it possible someone put me under a spell and my ligting these candles somehow broke the spell I'm confused. I also noticed my target doing strange things today like talking to himself and separating coloured candies then throwing out the yellow ones
serenity786

Unread postby natstein » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:08 pm

Hello serenity786,

I suppose it is possible that someone tried to use magic to make you long for this person but I think it would take a reading to know for certain. I suppose the Blockbuster candle could have busted through a spell put on you but typically candles will do what you tell them. I would recommend contacting someone at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org) and getting a reading on the situation for some clarity about what is going on.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nino_x3 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Hey Yesterday 4/29/16 me and my crush were in a classroom
with eight people and we all were laughing and joking
my crush was laughing,flirting, and joking with me

he kept calling me his girlfriend his baby and
telling me i love you all i could do is laugh and blush
he also kept asking for my phone to play a game on it i gave it to him
and one of my friends walked in the classroom and asked him what are you doing
with her phone and he told her: I can't ask her to play with her phone.?!?!
he totally got a little smart with her . :)
my smile was so big

me and my crush are kinda still on a friendly level but i see our level moving up.
hes single and he never told me things like this before all i can do and say
Thank you so much Lucky Mojo for everything my crush responds to everything

I send on him he also made a joke about me a week ago saying im his prom date next year :)
also on yesterday i was able to get some of his hair when a classmate was braiding it for him and she
threw the hair on the floor i waited for everyone to leave the classroom when the bell ranged i left and went to

the bathroom i took out my earring so i could pretend i lost it so i could pretend to search the floor of the classroom for it
i sneaked his hairs off the floor

i have recently maybe 2 weeks ago had a bewitching candle set on him and a fire of love today
with the bewitching petition i want him to feel captivated by my beauty
with Fire of love i want his feelings to burn with intense passion and desire for me

im making sure im doing everything one at a time and in order so i can see how
he reacts to each one. :)

my question is what spell can i do with his hair.
nino_x3

Unread postby natstein » Sun May 01, 2016 10:37 am

Hello nino_x3,

In answer to your question you can do pretty much any spell that requires personal concerns! You can put the hair wrapped in a petition under candle, you can put it in a sugar/honer jar, you can put it in a mojo, you can set it under a lodestone, or better yet a matched pair of lodestones. There are any number of things you can do with that. You might consider getting a Come To Me spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html) and using the some of the hairs with that!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nino_x3 » Sun May 01, 2016 3:43 pm

Thanks Nathan :) I will definitely try the lodestones and mojo bag the next thing on my list is a come to me and love me candles and a love honey jar
nino_x3

Unread postby sunnysun » Tue May 31, 2016 3:48 pm

Hi there peeps,

So I am working a honey jar on my co worker
Who I am sure there is mutual interest between us! But I think
We are both a bit shy (i certainly am)

I am currently doing a honey jar, burning red candles and also orange candles with
road opener on. Iv just started working a skull on the honey jar, and i have been
Wearing come to me and follow me boy :D -also giving lots of big smiles lol,

Is there anything else you would suggest I do along with my honey jar and skull, or just keep
Working the jar ?

As always thank you for ur advice it is muchly Appreciated

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sunnysun

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello, sunnysun,

COME TO ME !!!!!!

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

By the way, you make me smile when you say: "Peeps". Love it!

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby sunnysun » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:26 am

Heh glad it makes you smile,

Thank you for the link

I have another question as he is one of my many bosses, ( I have several)
Would working some boss fix into the skull help?

Thank u again

sunnysun

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello, sunnysun ,

No, that's not an appropriate product to the intent of your spell.

Sorry.
Miss Aida

Unread postby asturias » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Hello, so.

I have been working on a routine of love tricks towards someone. Divination has pointed out that I need to start slowly, as this person has trust issues. So I have been foccusing on a sort of sneaky approach, creating an atmosphere of trust by burning benjoin - as advised by my AIRR consultant -, inducing it's speech with parrot feathers and working a basic honey jar in order to win over this person's friendship, at first, to later on engage in actual passion-inducing love spells.

The problem is I am an intense person, sort of speak. Even though I have been keeping up with the solid work routine with modest, pacient goals for the time being, I keep unintentionally sending off these strong love vibes to the aforementioned person, which are often received as slightly intimidating.Thus my concern. This is what I would like to be advised in. Would this stop being an issue after the trust-gaining routine has followed it's course? If not, if this proves to be effective in hindering the work as a whole, how should I proceed?

I have considered performing tricks to hide my intentions from this person, but this seems rather inadequate. It could potentially compromise the interest of the work as a whole. So please. What should I do?
asturias

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:12 pm

Hello, asturias ,

I know what you are saying. I used to do that too! I didn't have patience when I was younger.

You might want to try to oils on yourself: Tranquility (so that you are calm) and King Solomon Wisdom (so that you perform spells in a calculated precise fashion and know WHY you are doing this)

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby asturias » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:47 pm

I'll get to it right away! Thank you, Miss Aida.
asturias

Unread postby sunnysun » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:59 am

Hi peeps,

I am yet again in need of further advice.

My colleague i was working on left this week it was a difficult goodbye for both !
I want to do some work for him to contact me, i was working a skull before which was successful it brought us closer ! but that has finnished now and i am unsure if i should do another one or what else I could do to to encourage contact?
I also worked the things mentioned above which did help ! Should i continue those ?

Of course fate is probably telling me now he has left i should let go but neither side seemed happy and I feel that i need to do a little more work before stopping.

As always many thanks !

sunnysun

Unread postby natstein » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:34 am

Hello sunnysun,

You can keep working the things mentioned above if you like and go ahead and do another Skull candle working! Especially if you had good success with the last one. I would also recommend maybe a Return To Me spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html) or a Reconciliation Spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html). Use the Reconciliation if you had some kind of argument or disagreement.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sunnysun » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:22 pm

Thank you !!

There was no arguing between us, but i think these will help !

sunnysun

PostThis post was deleted by Sister Jean on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:43 pm.
Reason: duplicate post

Re: Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Lovin

Unread postby Beginner01 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:39 am

I have searched almost every forum pertaining to love spells on the forum but haven't found anyone who's
Run into the problems I have. I started some love work on a friend

1. I started with a honey jar. I included the petition paper, 7 love herbs said a prayer and began dressing red candles that burn above the jar. I carve out names and my petition into each red candle, dress it with a blend of love me, follow me boy, come to me and attraction (I have been very successful with this mix in the past).

2.) I did an Adam and Eve 7 day vigil candle that burned a bit smoggy but I've done lots of candle work in the past and I would say this one was pretty clean..

3.) I am currently burning a 7 day love drawing candle.

Now for the problems...

1.) he says he loves me every day. We go out on dates. He's met my family and vice versa. (In Indian culture or middle eastern in general this is a big deal and we're both Indian) We have sex. But then he insists he wants to be friends.

Now as for fixing this issue I'm dumb founded. There are already very light female domination in love herbs in the jar. I am already using follow me boy and attraction oil. Arguably there's no difficulty getting him to come around or contact me or be attracted to me. I don't know if love drawing is even needed since the love is there.

.. I do know he's casually dating another girl & ive already started working on that. But I don't think this is the main issue. He's dated other people but with me... friend friend friend.

What more can I do?
Beginner01

Have him fall in love with me and see me attractive

Unread postby ricky561 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:26 pm

I have been talking to a guy about a year now, nothing serious came of it. We've gone out dinners, bars, invited me with his coworkers and even traveled together. We have kissed, and had sex before a few times. He told me the reason he cant offically date me is because he cant get over his ex. He finds me beautiful and sexy but told me he is not attracted to me. Everytime we go out, I try to dress really nice and I notice other guys looking at me but this guy is hitting on other women. He stopped talking to me because we got into an argument.
This is my first time using anything here, I dont know what to get the kits or oils??
I want him to find me attractive and love me ? What can i do?
ricky561

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:39 pm

Hello, Beginner01 ,

I would use pink candles to bring in romantic love (red bring sin passionate/sexual and this is manifesting).

Stay with Me and Follow Me Boy could help significantly with these problems

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

And also, continue everything else you're doing. Just change the color of the candle

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:12 pm

Hello, ricky561,

Welcome to the forum!

Please read the pages on this thread for spell ideas (there re 11 pages here).

Also, take a look t this page:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby ricky561 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:52 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, theres different ones, which one would you recommend for me? The kits?
ricky561

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello, ricky561 ,

You had already answered your own question!

I'd start with an attraction spell kit

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Paymetoday » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:32 pm

Hi all

I'm very frustrated and looking for some guidance before I place my next order. I started dating a man who was head over heels for me. & within the first 3 weeks he suddenly claimed to be dating all of these other girls. Then he tried to friend zone me claiming he's looking for head over heels love but I can see he's just playing the same types of games he's playing with me with a couple of girls. While we were dating we had sex but now he makes no advances anymore.

He still takes me on dates, calls me pet names, tells me he loves me, brings me as a date to family cook outs. But introduces me always as his friend & tries to use other girls to make me jealous. He makes NO sexual advances and ignores mine & continues to insist he just wants to be friends. Half my friends think he's just playing mind games - motive unknown,

I burned 2 7 day Adam and Eve candles on him.'I also have a honey jar loaded with herbs and a personal effect. I have been burning pink candles on it using follow me boy & stay with me as ms Aida told someone else to do earlier.

Yet I'm just stuck in this confusing mess. I really really like this man to the point where I won't be able to be his friend if things don't work out. I can't handle rejection over and over again, if things don't change soon I'll have to move on to someone new because dealing with this situation is too emotionally draining,

Are there any other products I can use or anything else I can do?
Paymetoday

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:22 am

Hello Paymetoday,

Honestly, this guy just doesn't sound like he's worth your time. I can understand you wanting to give the relationship (if you can call it that) an honest shot, but, like you said, the situation is emotional draining and he's just treating it like it's a game. He's a jerk, and you deserve better much better. I'd recommending working the Cut & Clear kit to kick him to the curb and help draw someone dependable, passionate, considerate, loving and kind into your life.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Beginner01 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:17 pm

I think that's really good advice. Interestingly enough I don't even think I need the cut and clear because I'm so turned off. BUT one thing I noticed while doing that work & im not sure if anyone here has had similar experiences is that although I stopped doing candle work maybe about a week ago (I burned some compelling incense in the meantime) I had a dream 2 nights ago that his friend had seen what I was doing and told him. Then I had a dream last night that he somehow knew. I was unsure of what to do so I woke up... took a 13 herb bath and did a fiery wall of protection bath.

What should be done in these types of occurrences. Also since I'll be buying the cut and clear stuff what can I do to undo the candle work + honey jar I've already done?
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:12 pm

Hello, Beginner01 ,

I'm confused.

On your last post, I had answered you on how to make this person want you. Now, you wish to reverse it because of a dream?

Is this correct?

Do you still want him or are you no longer interested?

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby dillpickle » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:46 pm

I've known about LM for a few years now, both the products and the forums. I feel like this is the only place I can come to for possible assistance. I met a guy at work and there was mutual attraction from the start. However, he's in the process of training to go into business with a (reckless) friend that lives out of state. He says he thinks it will be a few months before he's ready to move there though. Despite knowing this, he started texting me. He was 100% hooked from that point on. He says he never believed in such a thing as a dream woman until he met me. Then after a few days of texting we agreed to sit and talk after work. We talked for a little over 5 hours. About everything. He said he wanted to be up front about his commitment issues because he really cared about me and didn't want me to be hurt or surprised if he started to back away. He has 2 failed marriages that ended because the wives cheated. So now he is scared to death that it will happen again. I was really confident until it seemed like he was getting cold feet after suggesting several times that we attempt to date. We ended up having sex and unfortunately that made him back off even more. He's a supervisor and while neither of us can find any company policy info on dating hourly associates, he's afraid that if people find out, he'll lose his job. He said he doesn't wanna risk losing health isurance for his daughter because of it. I told him that even if things didn't work out, I would never do that to him or his little girl. He says I'm unlike any girl he's ever been with and that it scares him and in his words "I don't get scared." He keeps saying how drawn he is to me and how hard it is to resist me, yet in the same convo will say he can't commit because it would take time away from him being with his daughter and he doesn't want to drag his little girl through another failed relationship. He keeps saying we should just continue to talk to see where the future takes us, but that he can't commit. When asked why even bother talking at all, he says "to see if I'm ready." I told him I just want him to give me a chance and give me some time to show him I'm not like the other whores who broke his heart. We were supposed to talk again the next day but work has been hectic so we haven't had the chance. Because of both of our living siuations, private talk time is limited to after work hours, and even then it's far away where no one has a chance to catch us. I'm trying not to be pushy or overly clingy. Now he's not texting me at all and doesn't talk to me as much at work. When I do see him, he's usually a few yards away and I can see him stealing glances at me out of the corner of my eye. He'll start to joke or flirt with me, but then stop himself. I've been short in my verbal responses to him so he knows I'm kinda hurt. When he makes eye contact, he looks hurt, confused and kind of sad. He says he knows he's being weak and confusing. I feel like he's making excuses to not even try. He initiated things with me and he did so in a very obsessive way. Now a week later....nothing. Part of me wants to believe he's just trying to avoid falling for me, as he's already expressed concern over how fast his feelings for me have come. The part of me that lacks confidence thinks that maybe he's lost interest. Yet when he looks at me, I can still see that twinkle in his eye. I'm aware of the many products and kits available, but I'm at a loss as to where to even begin. How do I help him get over his fear of a broken heart? It feels like I lost a really good friend and this has all transpired within the past week. He and I were talking for a couple of weeks before the texting started. Any suggestions would be appreciated, as sleep and food have been minimal since this started.
dillpickle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:20 pm

Hello, dillpickle ,

I would try Crucible of Courage spells and products:

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

But, honestly, you ought to get a reading on this to find out EXATLY what is going on in his head. That way, you have a better chance of success with your spells

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby dillpickle » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:28 am

I contacted a reader and am waiting on a response, with not much to do but over-analyze in the mean time. I've spent the past almost 2 entire days reading posts on this forum. The testimonials had me sold on some oils so I purchased many last night. I suspect I will be making at least one more order after the reader replies, so I bought only that which sounded essential to have for right now. With nothing more than awkward smiles, jokes and a few stolen glances, obtaining a personal item doesn't seem to be possible. Especially since he shares his office everyday except Saturday. So I can't even start a honey jar. All I have is a small note he wrote to me jokingly blaming me for the lack of Reese's cups in the vending machine. With no contact outside of work (not even texts) and minimal contact at work, I'm not sure how I'm going to handle another awkward week at work with him. I told him I didn't want to seem pushy so I haven't texted him. Sometimes less is more, ya know? When he tries to joke around, I brush it off and then kind of go about my business. Whereas before I would joke along with him. I don't want him to start friendzoning me. If he asks questions, I'm kind of short with him and at one point I answered really sarcastically and he did that thing where his eyes get big for a second and he pulled his head back like "wow". Then he said something about sarcasm or being sarcastic and I asked "What, am I not allowed to be sarcastic?"

The more I think about it all, the more annoyed and ticked off I get. Big tough army guy who preaches about taking risks ("the bigger the risk, the bigger the reward") is scared. I wanna say "Big freaking deal, stop being a scared, weak little boy and grow the hell up and act like a man." However, while he would appreciate the honesty, I'm pretty sure it would have the opposite effect. I feel stuck in limbo right now because I can't do anything. Trying to take my mind off of it isn't easy. I don't have a social life at all. Reading the forums makes me feel oddly peaceful and stupidly optimistic, which is odd since I'm more pessimistic by nature.

I wish I cold just tell him "Hey, I'm a Scorpio" and have it ease his mind. My best quality is my loyalty and my worst quality is my loyalty, as is often the case with Scorpios. We're also reallllllly good at getting information we want. So after a couple of hours of online digging, I obtained his dob and came to find out that he's a Virgo. From what I've read, they are career driven, they like to serve (army), they over-analyze stuff....which he openly admits and they are scared to death of betrayal. I don't know why knowing his sign seems so important to me, but I feel a smidge more peaceful now that I know. I feel like I'm just rambling now because you know...idle hands. With no magical tools at hand (though they say the strongest and most important tool of all is the practitioner themselves), what can I do to stop being so lame about this? Other than duct tape my mouth?
dillpickle

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:09 am

Hello dillpickle,

I know it's hard to be patient, but magic does take patience from time to time. You said a honey jar wasn't possible, but I think you could and should start one. Just start with name papers and photos if you can't get a personal concern at the moment, and add a hair from him later once you can get into his office and run a tape-covered hand over his chair to obtain one.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

In the meantime, you could also work on your attitude toward this guy. While I was reading your post, I was struck by how hostile you sound when you write about him, and the mean ways you interact with him. It all seems counterproductive to what you're trying to accomplish here. Give the guy some benefit of the doubt, and stop being rude to him. After all, people often develop friendships before becoming romantically involved, and if you do get together, it will give your relationship a stronger base if that friendship was there first.

Get going on that honey jar, and I hope your reader gets back to you soon :)

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby nickyjordan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:19 pm

hi,

I am planning to attract a co worker and gently turn her toward loving me/get physically attracted to me.
Here is what I am doing right now:
Used a red candle, carved her name and wrote a small petition on the candle, anointed it with honey, Kiss me now and fast luck oil along with my personal fluid.
I have the chewing gum which she was chewing as her personal item for the spell. I have used it along with the petition written on a piece of paper.
I am keeping the chewing gum wrapped in a paper along with the petition and I am keeping the candle along with candle holder on top of it. I burn the candle after anointing with all oils and personal fluid. I pray for success.

I have done it 2 times (2 candles on separate days). I am also using Kiss me Now along with Fast luck when I go to office.
It has been almost a week and I am yet to see any positive results.

I do not wish to consult a rootworker at this point of time.

Do you guys think I am doing everything right? Is there anything else I can do to speed things up? Anything else I need to do in my work?

Please provide your valuable comments and suggestions. Thank you
nickyjordan

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Hello, nickyjordan ,

That sounds OK.

It's only been 2 weeks. You must have patience.

But I would have done it a little differently:

I would always have a honey jar going

Then I would have started with Look Me Over

Then

Come to Me

Then, Follow Me Girl

Then

Kiss Me Now

I would also work with a honey jar, and Come to me products

www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

www.luckymojo.com/followmegirl.html

www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

That would have been my strategy.

Wishing you the best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby nickyjordan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I will follow your guidance/strategy.
I will start with the honeyjar. But could you please tell me if I can use all the oils together or should I make the use the appropriate oil based on the progress/situation.

Please pardon me for asking this question, but I am curious to know about what would be going on in her mind now that I am only using Kiss me Now oil + Fast Luck oil ? What kind of thoughts would be in her mind? Do you think that she is at-least feeling something or because the sequence is not right, she wont even know or feel anything? She is very intimidating and less emotional in her conversation, so I am finding it difficult to assess the situation.

Thank you for understanding and helping.
nickyjordan

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:41 pm

Hello, nickyjordan ,

One at spell a time. Not all together.

Well, Kiss Me Now ought to make someone have sexual desires toward you. But it doesn't guarantee that they will act on it.

Fast Luck is exactly that: it brings luck fast but that luck is short lived (hence the term: "Fast Luck"). I don't see the connection other than you wanted the oil to work immediately. I wound not have done that. I would have just gone with the Kiss Me Now.

Spells need to be strategized. Not combining a bunch of different spells at one time.

Patience and strategy is what turns a spiritual practitioner into a knowledgeable and good one

take care
Miss Aida

The order in which to perform my spells, advice appreciated!

Unread postby CarlyAnn29 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Hello all, I am new to the forum yet have been silently lurking for a while. I love this forum and everyone on it, such awesome advice you all give and it's helped me to really learn a lot about hoodoo.

I have a few questions on a love scenario that I am currently dealing with.

I am 29 and a Taurus, and the boy that I am trying to work is 30 and a Libra. We have been good friends for nine years, and have been sexually hooking up on and off the entire nine years, excluding when we are both in relationships. We are not romantic, we do not have sex often, but we do… ahem, other sexual acts.

We have had conversations in the past about keeping feelings out of it and trying to remain mentally platonic. We had a great dynamic until recently when I got extremely attached. I think I always have been but the realization came on very strongly for me as of late. Again, we are not romantic, we do not even kiss one another. These past two weekends, however, things have seemed slightly different. I have stayed with him the past two weekends, and we have cuddled in bed, held hands on and off in public, he has given me a piggyback rides, had his arm around me, was holding my purse for me, and we even went on a double date with two of our friends.

Things were going well until Saturday when he made a comment towards me saying do not catch feelings for me. Although he said he was joking, I got upset. He then got upset with me because I was mad at him for saying that, (we are so mature I know...) I apologized that day and he forgave me but we have not spoken since.

He is still in love with his ex-girlfriend.

I was thinking of doing a Freezer spell on her and a Come to Me spell on him followed by Love Me if the first has success.

However since we have been involved in and off for nine years, is Come to Me going to be coercive enough?

I am really needing to change his feelings from friend to girlfriend when he thinks of me and make our overall situation more romantic.

All help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!
CarlyAnn29

Re: The order in which to perform my spells, advice appreciated!

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:30 pm

Hello, CarlyAnn29 --

I hope that others will reply in greater depth, as i am simply here to merge your post into what i think is an appropriate thread -- but, for the record, Come To Me is not notably coercize. I mean, yes, it is a command, but it is not severe, more seductive.

cat
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby CarlyAnn29 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:08 pm

Thank you for the response, if there is a greater spell to use for my situation I would love all suggestions. Thank you!
CarlyAnn29

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, CarlyAnn29,

If he hasn't seen the ex-girlfriend then that might not be the right spell.

You may want to have cut and clear candles lit for him

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Or try to do some of the cut and clear spells yourself.

Then, go with several of the spells on this page:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

If he still see the girl, then break up is the way to go:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I am not sure if healing is appropriate for this scenario as we don't know all the details

Wishing you the best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby midnight7 » Fri May 05, 2017 3:16 pm

Hey all!
I like a co-worker of mine, and he's certainly shown some romantic interest in me, however, I'm certain to some extent his shyness (self professed) is making it difficult for us to get to know one another. What LM products/rootwork could be helpful for getting him to open up to me/want to talk to me more? Or even push him to ask me out/verbalize his feelings to me? He'll generally be pretty quiet when we are talking, but will be giving me big smiles, he'll be blushing lots and taking a flirtatious tone with me. He also stares at me often, so he has given me some positive signals.

Thanks in advance!
Midnight7
midnight7

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat May 06, 2017 10:48 am

Hello midnight7,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I think a good trick to work on this guy to help him overcome his shyness would be to discreetly sprinkle some Crucible of Courage sachet powder where he will walk through it (mix it with some dirt so it's invisible) and lightly dress something he will touch with the oil:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

You could also do some candle work for him with the same products.

Good luck!
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby bluedragon » Mon May 22, 2017 9:41 am

Hi everyone I just joined.

I met this man online in January and we hit it off. We had a falling out for about a week, which was my doing but apologized and thought things would be the same. He started becoming distant towards me and stopped talking for awhile. I did some reconciliation work on him which helped because we are in contact. He is still distant though. I had an AIRR reading that said I should pursue a relationship with him. I have a honey jar going with our pictures because he lives in another country and won't get a chance to meet him until later this summer. He is reluctant about being more than friends but I want him to fall in love with me. I have come to me, follow me boy, and love me oils. Is there any other oils or herbs I should use?
bluedragon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 23, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello, bluedragon,

Welcome to the forum!!

That sounds good.

Wishing you the best

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Beginner01 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:40 am

So my post is a combination of an update and a plea for help... I had posted a few months ago on the forum about how a man I was dating decided he wanted to keep things platonic and I was trying to get them to progress to a relationship.

Here's what I've done so far:

1.) I burned a 7 day Adam and Eve candle from LM.
2,) I burned a 7 day Love Drawing Candle from LM.
3.) I had started a honey jar I was working on for him as well & as per miss Aida's advice I started using pink candles instead which I carve with our names and my intentions & dress with follow me boy.
4.) I burned a 7 day chuparossa candle from LM (if I spelled that right)

Now the results...

Pretty much the same. He calls me everyday to call me pet names and tell me how much he loves me and needs me in his life. Yet he only comes around once every couple of months & the worst part is we're not even having sex when he does come around & he continues to claim we're just friends. He tries very hard to make me jealous with other girls until I find out that these girls he's allegedly dating are really just people he knows & he's making it up OR sometimes they're new girls who don't last longer than a month.

To try to stop this issue I did a freezer spell to stop new women from interfering & ive used some vinegar to get rid of a couple of them. I've done these spells before so I know they work. I also know LM products work wonders because I've ALWAYS had success with them. The problem has to be my approach.

How else can I approach this situation to cause him to come around more, be interested in me romantically and to increase the physical intimacy in the relationship if you catch my drift....at this point I don't know what other products to buy or how to use them
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Hello, Beginner01,

For sex, Kiss me now is WONDERFUL

www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

Try to make him hot for you and only you

Are you making yourself too available to him?

Maybe try bewitching spells and oils on yourself also and then don't be as accessible to him to make him wonder.

www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

Be secretive to make him wonder.

Here's a radio show that Lucky Mojo di on sex and lust spells:

www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojohoodooro ... aida-92114

I hope this helps

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby nino_x3 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:50 pm

Hey I got a reading on Wednesday and ms Horner told me that He's not meant for me she told me it would be a on and off again relationship and that we won't have kids together she recommended a healing and cut n clear candle she told me something about starting a career she also said that I could use a nation sack love me doll and love me mojo hand on him. She Also said that he loves me as a friend and enjoys my company She told me it was up to me. I've had recent spiritual advisors to tell me the girl he's with is a obstacle and love work advice they were helpful and sensitive. It didn't matter what work I placed on him he did whatever I wanted and I made sure my roads were open after he didn't come back to graduate at our school he wanted to though. I did a block buster candle that was lit by a non lucky mojo worker it cleared my roads and I did a come to me candle at lucky mojo both worked I love the products here I thought it was my fault he didn't come back due to that money situation and buying candles back to back but it wasn't I should've known months ago about having that block buster candle burned but it was a hard time for me and I wasn't thinking clearly. I've had Miss Elvrya read me back early last year and she truly helped me. Here's the thing I tried three in my area and one here and all they would tell me is about going to college and stop focusing on guys . They hurt my feelings I know this is how it is I wish they could understand all of the things I've been through in my life prior and during this . Please don't judge me. I have constant worries and depression that is taking place with the situation with my mom dealing with her old rootworker boyfriend my past and dealing with everything I have discussed all wrapped together in one. I'm not ready for all of the career part I'm dealing with enough as it is now I just got through catching hell in school and graduated and now I am suppose to be placed on disability for anxiety and depression. Because I forget a lot of things. Tell me what do you guys think? Why did me and my target meet in the first place if were not meant to be? My mom and her and root worker boyfriend are together they are not meant to be but he has her jumping through hoops and dancing to his music. And yes I go through therapy and take anxiety and depression meds. There are plenty of things going on in my life like the family Is divided. What should I do about my target I feel like 75% of me says forget about people doubting you and always saying never and get him and prove them wrong my momma boyfriend didn't stop until he snatched my mother and all he did was pile controlling work on her and have sex with her with it. I feeI like I can keep going until I have my target as well. then there's the 25% of me saying I give up it's like everything I care for I can't have or keep please help me. I am listening to advice given the reason why I wanted a reading was to get a candle plan or anything to achieve my goals. I don't know which way to turn I've had lots of people to tell me it's possible for us to be together. But here's what I don't get about life why get me attached to this guy and just snatched him away. I want to be with him and my personal belief is I believe it can work out and he told me loved me back here in April 2016 and he kept calling me bae baby and his girlfriend. This was before he left again and I believe my mother's low down boyfriend had something to do with it and he's responsible for our divided household
nino_x3

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:21 am

Hello nino_x3,

I'm sorry you are hurting and worrying about this. I think that if your instincts are telling you that it's not time to stop the love work on your target yet, keep going. However, try to understand that not everything is meant to be. We can do all the rootwork we want, but if God says it's not meant to be, it won't be. So, keep working if you don't want to leave any stone unturned, but I think you should set a deadline for yourself. For example, if he's not with you in three months, stop the work and move on. Or else you'll drive yourself crazy.

But here are a couple pages that could help you in your work:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Good luck and take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby nino_x3 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Thank you so much SisterJean i feel so much better after hearing this i definitely have my eyes on a ComeToMe kit I have a honey jar since December of last year and i will definitely try the lovespells on this list
nino_x3

Unread postby Beginner01 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:37 pm

Thanks for the advice! I checked out the products you suggested. Kiss me now seems like it could result in some action if you get what I mean haha. BUT I just wanted to know if it's a good option in this scenario because I read on the product page something about "sex with no commitment" I'm trying to get my "friend" to be in a relationship with me so I want the commitment.

Also since we speak every day & he's present in my life would come to me products be a good investment in terms of getting him to physically be around me more Or does it just increase contact in general?

I've also read on the forum about "influence" products. Would "influence" work in terms of influencing him to pursue me romantically or is that not a good product for this?
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:41 pm

Hello, Beginner01 ,

You are absolutely correct about the influence.

And Come to me can do both. So, be specific with your petition and your stated intention

Wishing you the best

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby stillsosola » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:56 pm

How to keep a friendship I have a friend who has some issues she's a good friend one minute then mean the next I want to know how to keep her as a friend and help her with her highs and lows I've always had issues making friends and this girl approached me and has helped me out a lot but she can have some loopy temper,nets can you do a sweetening spell just for friendship?
stillsosola

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello, stillsosola ,

Yes, you can certainly do that.

But if she has "highs and lows", she might have other issues going on.

You may also want to consider a healing spell

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby ravenmaven » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:21 am

What spells can I use a foot track to turn a co-worker with whom I work closely and have a good friendship towards dating me? It will be trickier (but not impossible) for me to obtain his hair, but his foot track I can get more easily.
ravenmaven

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation