Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:09 pm

WhiteWitch81,

Speak and pray his name into the oil. But it is in my experience and I think many others, that when you do work to bring a person back, even a love spell for a new one, you may have ex's and others "pop" in your life, I would see this as a good sign that the energy is out there because of this. But yes, you an remove return to me from the work if you wish.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Berlinddash

Unread post by Berlinddash » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:26 pm

Hello,

I have a co worker that I'm interested in. Recently he sold me his vehicle and it had lots of his personal belongings in it like hair. I'm looking for spell work with some of the Lucky mojo products. They have always been helpful. I just don't know where to start or how I can use the items that I retrieved. I'd like things to work gently instead of obsessive and clingy. I've been seeking this person out for a long time and we have recently just started communicating at work. Can anyone help me by giving me some simple advice on what direction to go and or what to purchase from Lucky Mojo?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:22 am

Berlinddash,

This thread will be able to help you. Please give it a read through from the beginning as it will give you some spells to try and answer questions you may have. There are 13 pages full of spells, so I'm positive you will find something to suit you. If you have any questions about products or techniques afterwards, please post them here. We will be glad to help! Below are some product pages with spells.

Come To Me: https://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Look Me Over: https://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

OIL-HOO-COME
Come To Me Oil
$7.00

HRCC Graduate #2145

Berlinddash

Unread post by Berlinddash » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:35 pm

Thank you for your help!

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”