Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get a Pardon or to Get a Criminal Record Expunged

cougar
Spells to Get a Pardon or to Get a Criminal Record Expunged

Unread post by cougar » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:38 pm

Good evening friends,

I'm waiting for my order to get that dream job at that airline and to do my online part-time business (a honey jar for each and the crown of success kit, powders and oils in the same categories, etc. ) so i will intend to carry out the work.

Now my next task is to finally get that Felony drug charge removed from my name. Even though I just hung with the wrong person at that time, I really feel I don't deserve this charge and it is keeping me back from getting jobs, benefits, etc. to provide for my daughter and myself. So after some deep researching, I decided to write a petition to my NJ government to see if he can give me a government pardon/executive clemency, which "forgives" me of this charge and the employers will overlook it. The thing is, according to person that works at the department, this government rarely grants petitions, much less looks at them, only does that at the end of his term. And he doesn't always all of them, just a few. My question is, what can I do to have him "get his attention" from the other hundreds of petitions and to look and grant my petition sooner? I have the letter typed up and the application form filed out already, any valuable suggestions, please?? Thank you as usual!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: how can i get a government pardon/record removed

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:35 pm

Dust your letter with Look Me Over to get his attention and Court Case to get him to favor your cause. If you can get a name and picture off the internet toss the governor into a honey jar (include Little John to Chew in this) aimed at making him favorable to your cause and helping you receive your pardon.

Pray Psalm 37 and 35 while you light brown candles on your honey jar that you've dressed with Court Case. Psalm 37 is particularly good if you've been falsely accused.

You may also work with Wisdom of King Solomon to help the governor see the wisdom of pardoning someone who was unjustly accused.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

cougar
Re: how can i get a government pardon/record removed

Unread post by cougar » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Thank you ConjureMan! I will place the orders for the items soon :)

simplydevine

Urgent help needed - need to clear up a conviction

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu May 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Hello all, I am in need of some URGENT advice. This is the situation: I was offered a job back in the end of February, fast forward (had to do background check, drug testing, etc) to today. The job ran a finger print check on me and discovered that I had a retail fraud – first degree convection on my record from 1993. Yesterday the HR lady told me that because that is on my record, she cannot ‘clear’ me for hire with their company (It’s with the school system in my city).

Now she get this, she kept hinting that it was something that I could do about it… BUT she kept saying that she cannot give me any legal advice. She said that she would hold off on telling the Boss that wanted to hire me, that I am not cleared to be hired, to give me time to get this taken care of, but “she could not advise me as to what to do about it.”

So of course I’m thinking that the only thing I could possible do is have it expunged, which would take up to 6-8 weeks. So of course I’d lose the job offer. So I called her this morning and told her that I was trying to see if there was anything that I could do about this, and again she hinted that I could do something, but she could not tell me what that ‘something’ is.

So, I’m calling attorneys’ and googling like crazy to find out if I can have the expungement expedited. In the process I found out that NO I cannot have it expedited, annnnnnnd that my convection most likely fell under the ‘holmes youthful trainee act’! Basically meaning that the convection is now considered ‘INVAILD’ (which is one of the words the HR lady used), and should not be on my record at all!

The attorney told me to go to the court house tomorrow and pull up the file and see if it says anything in there about my case being under the ‘holmes youthful trainee act’. If so, then he would help me get this cleared up (for a few hundred dollars of course… :roll: ).

So I excitedly called the HR lady back and told her that it is possible that my case was a holmes youthful trainee act case and that I’m going to the court house tomorrow to confirm it. Now get this, she pretty much said (without saying it out right), that she ALREADY KNEW that it was a holmes youthful trainee act case, BUT that it was still showing on my Federal record although it should not be! Basically she said that if I can bring her an official document from the court saying that the convection is INVAILD (there’s that word again) then I’m pretty much good to go!

So here’s where I need help…. What can I do RIGHT NOW to try to ensure that my case is really a ‘holmes youthful trainee act’ case and that it is stated in my record? What can I do to get this cleared up asap, because she won’t be able to hold off on closing my case much longer.

HELP!!! I’m thinking print off a picture of the court house and burn a candle on it? Surely there is more that I can do right? Should I also petition Saint Jude (need a miracle here) an Archangel Michael (since he’s the angle for police)?

Ugh! I’m so anxious about this I can’t even think clearly right now.

Please, please help. I really, really need to get this job.

Thank you!!!

Signed, Desperately in need of a miracle… and a job.

PS: holmes youthful trainee act is for juveniles under the age of 21 and had no prior convictions.

simplydevine

Re: Need to clear up police record to obtain job

Unread post by simplydevine » Fri May 04, 2012 6:21 am

Well I am getting ready to leave from the courthouse right now. Because the case is from 1993 it is down in their archive area, and they could not pull the file for me today. I was told that earliest they could do it will be on monday morning, and to give them a call sometime on monday. :(

I'm trying not to get worried and start doubting...

I don't know how much longer the employer will wait to see if I get 'cleared' for the job.

Even if I find out on monday that my case is under the 'holmes youthful trainee act', thereby making the felony on my record invalid, I truly don't know where to go from there or how long it would take me to get it cleared up.

I will continue to petition Saint Jude and archangel Michael over the weekend. I'm going to petition Saint Expedite as well.

Please if anyone have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

When I burned my candles last night, I used the paper that I have showing the charge as my petition paper. I also added a picture of the courthouse, however I found out this morning that it was the wrong courthouse, so I'm going to get a picture of the correct courthouse for the remainder of the petitioning/spell work. On top of the papers I added LM 5 finger grass, 5 finger powder, and some crown of success oil.

When I lit my candles for Saint Jude and archangel Michael, I lit them 1 at a time, doing my petition before lighting the other candle and doing the second petition separately. I did have both candles sitting together on top of a saucer with the petition papers underneath the saucer.

Am I on the right track here? Any suggestions?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Urgent help needed - need to clear up a conviction

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 04, 2012 6:46 am

Do not post the same thing twice. I merged your topics and deleted the duplicate posts.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Fri May 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi Mama Micki,

As I stated in the second post (In the Job msg board), I was posting my issue in the court cases area and the job area because my issue refer to both concerns; and I asked a moderator to determine which area is most suitable for my current issue and to move my post accordingly. Thanks for helping me with that.

Would you happen to have any suggestions on what I can do to aid my situation?

Thank you!

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Fri May 04, 2012 3:13 pm

It sounds like you did some very useful things already. You might consider petitioning St. Expedite to speed things up. And/or do some 'just judge' work - especially since this is a mix up of the legal system...some good info here :
http://forum.luckymojo.com/working-with-just-judge-justo-juez--t9140s30.html

Good luck.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Sun May 06, 2012 8:04 am

Hi GoddessMojo,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I am going to look into adding some JJ work to this situation.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”