Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:41 am

Iyami22,

Here is a link to court case products which would be used in your case: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Many spells are listed for success in court, favor by a judge.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

chrsvor25

Unread post by chrsvor25 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:53 pm

I want to light a candle to get a district attorney to drop a case against someone I know. Is this a good candle for that or would domination be better?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:07 pm

Hello chrsvor25,

I have moved your post to the correct topic on getting charges dropped. Please read through the posts here for advice and ideas that can help you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

chrsvor25

Unread post by chrsvor25 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:10 pm

Thank you, sorry about that.

I still would like to know if having a command/compel/control done on the DA going after the person I am trying to help would be a good idea to try to get them to back down on the case. It is for a victimless crime.

I've had done court case, road openers, and a hot foot on the arresting officer (to try to orchestrate a "the cop didn't show up" outcome) The preliminary hearing keeps getting postponed, so that gives me more time to keep having candles lit.

I don't truly know if the person is innocent or guilty, I can see it either way, so invoking a saint or doing a Just Judge candle might not be the best idea.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:00 pm

Hello chrsvor25,

Yes you could use any of those formulas to exert influence over the DA.

Good luck!

chrsvor25

Unread post by chrsvor25 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Thank you!

What about a 7 day vigil to attract so much work to the DA that they are overwhelmed? (To increase the odds of the DA dropping the case)

Would confusion be good?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:15 am

chrsvor25 ,

You can use confusion to make him confused, make mistakes, you can use court case to win, you can also use as Miss Athena stated above influence to make the DA do what you want which is to drop the case. You certainly can try attracting more work but I think you would see more success with using influence like Miss Athena stated.
Some psalms to consider in your work:
Psalms 35 for justice to prevail in court
Psalms 47 to gain favor from those in power ( like a DA)
Psalms 71 for acquittal in court

Dress a skull candle to influence the DA's thoughts: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
Forum on skulls: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:56 am

Hello chrsvor25,

To answer your question, you could certainly do that but in my experience, I've found it best to take the path of least resistance to my goals.

For example, if I wanted to break up a relationship between John Doe and Jane Smith, I would work a break up spell and petition that they, in fact, break up. I leave the circumstances that lead to that break up to Spirit to determine. I wouldn't take a roundabout way of petitioning that John Doe and Jane Smith get really busy with work and are too preoccupied to spend time on each other, which leads to alienation of affection which leads to resentment which leads to a break up. Why not let Spirit decide the "how"?

Focus on your ultimate goal. Petition for the DA to drop the charges.

chrsvor25

Unread post by chrsvor25 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:35 pm

Fair enough. Thank you.

jenniferchapa

Unread post by jenniferchapa » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:01 pm

I'm not sure where I should post, but this seemed more of a starting point. My husband was paroled August of 2018, his requirements were to attend classes, wear an ankle monitor and abide by the rules.

With the ankle monitor comes a box that he charges another piece that goes along with the ankle monitor. Last week, he had the box outside and his parole officer made a home visit and wanted to know why the box was outside. He did violate the rules, he admitted that it was a dumb thing to do. Well, today he had a sit down with the PO and her supervisor. They will he submitting the report and she stated that he will get another year on the monitor. I am trying to avoid this, get them to back off and take the monitor off. We are aware he violated but it wasn't a terrible thing he did...but rules are rules. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated and please, if I'm in the wrong section let me know. Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:22 pm

Hello jenniferchapa,

You are in the right topic as you will find lots of spell advice here on getting that new charge either dropped or reduced. Please read through the posts here and I am sure you will find an approach that you feel comfortable performing.

Also, in this sub-forum you will find other topics on influencing a prosecutor or judge, as examples, so do read through those topics for more spell advice that can help you.

Cyndipeas
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cyndipeas » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:46 pm

I was battling a aggravated theft charge but the DA and detective have
enough evidence to prosecute me. My attorney advised me to take a plea of
36months rather then do to trial and lose because I’m a repeat offender. The
chances of me getting more time is high. What spell do you recommend so
that charges just get dropped and or I do much less time in prison?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:50 pm

Hello Cyndipeas,

I am sorry you are in this situation but since you indicated you are a repeat offender, I do hope you take this as a learning opportunity to do better.

I have moved your post to the correct topic on getting charges reduced. Please do not start new topics like you did as it is against forum rules and you will find we have nearly every subject already covered.

This thread is full of spell advice to help you work for leniency and perhaps a reduced sentence. It sounds like your lawyer gave you good advice, so that is something to consider.

Read through the posts here and if you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us in the appropriate topic area.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:00 pm

I got a speeding ticket today for the first time ever. I am taking it to court. I have Court Case, and Law Keep Away oil. What should I do to get them to side with me and throw the ticket out. Seeing as it’s my first speeding ticket. I was thinking a honey jar, but I don’t have the name of the judge or prosecutor that will be in court on the day I attend. What can I do? Also what day of the week and moon cycle are Law/legal spells worked

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:24 am

Pyromancer,

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about the ticket! You can write a petition on the back of the ticket (or a photo copy of it) asking that the court favors you. You could dress that petition and a brown candle with Court Case oil and burn on the petition all the way up until the court date. Put the petition in your shoe at court so you can control the situation.

I would anoint your car with Law Keep Away oil help prevent further harassment.

I don't work with the moon with court cases. For me, they fall under emergency work. Work that needs to be done regardless of astrological weather.

I wish to you the best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:26 am

The rootworker that I was working with is not responding to my emails. It has almost been a week now. I have my court date in less than 30 days. I need options and possibly a rootworker that specializes in court cases.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:58 am

Casteel344,

I'm sorry this is happening to you at such a stressful time.

Was this rootwork booked by an AIRR member?

If so, I would contact the AIRR omsbudsman here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contact_AIRR

If not, I would recommend looking through the spells in this thread if you want to do some work for yourself while you wait or to book a rootworker through AIRR to work on your behalf. The AIRR directory can be found here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

I wish you the best and please let us know if you have any questions.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Mysticalsiren

Unread post by Mysticalsiren » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:45 am

Hi all, I’m in a tricky situation and I’m hoping that someone can give me some advice on the best way to fix this situation

My bf who was on probation got locked up for missing a drug test which was totally out of his control anyway long story short , probation officer issued a warrant for his arrest and now he’s sitting in jail until next month. I have no way of having any physical contact to dress him and as you know it’s not like I can send him any oils or anything. He doesn’t really believe in this type of stuff either. At this point I want to whatever I can to help him. His probation officer definitely has it out for him and she wants to see him put away for a very long time, my bf is truly not a bad person and this woman should not be able to get the victory in this situation so what can I do to help him get out of jail and have a favorable outcome? Thank you so much

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:58 pm

Hello Mysticalsiren,

You are in the right topic for your question, which has been answered many times here. Please read through the posts starting from the beginning and you are likely to find spell ideas that you can work to bring about a favorable outcome.

If you still have questions after reading, you can ask us here.

Good luck to you and your boyfriend.

Maddy23
Newly Registered

Unread post by Maddy23 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:35 am

I have had a very hard life which led me to making many bad decisions. I fell into depression after being molested and abandoned; to sum things up, with that came alcohol addiction. That lead me to having a 3rd offense dui almost 5 yrs ago.

I have now come home. I got my g.e.d and followed my career in banking. recently being depressed I made a bad decision to drive and was pulled over and now they want to charge me as an habitual offender. I am such a good person and I dont want to end up in jail. the officer originally wrote me tickets, then took the tickets back and filed criminal charges. I can get up to 2 yrs not to mention probation.

With me relocating to change my life I have no more time at work and if I'm found guilty I'll end up losing my job and will not qualify to work in my same field. I will lose everything, especially my kids. I really cannot lose my kids. I've done EVERYTHING to get to where I am to get me and my kids far from who I was in my 20s.

I go to court in four days.

is there any spell that can help pls pls pls pls pls I NEED HELP

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:13 am

Hello, Maddy --

Please start by posting prayers at the Crystal Silence League.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org

On the day before you go to trial, have Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set an Emergency Light (a small candle) for you.

http://candleministry.com

Given that you have no time to acquire spiritual supplies suh as Little John To Chew, and so forth, i would recommend trying to get the case postponed. If you can arrange that, then you can read through this thread and order products accordinglyy, or hire someone to help you with the rootwork.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Appleto1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Appleto1 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:24 am

My daughter have been charge for a crime she did not commit. All she did was drop her boy friend to go look for his phone because he said he got rob, now they charging her n the boy friend with the same criminal offense. What spell can I use to drop these charges from my daughter

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:51 pm

Appleto1,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to here about your daughter's situation. Please read through this thread to get some ideas. I would start off with talking to an attorney if you haven't already. If you can afford to hire an attorney over a public defender, go for it. Having a record is hard for a person to overcome and can limit opportunities.

A Court Case vigil lit for your daughter would be my next step. If she will carry a mojo, I suggest ordering a Court Case mojo hand or making a small one for her with the herbs listed here: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html. Take a look for court cases and click on the herbs for mixing suggestions.

CAN-GLS-COUR
Court Case Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Wilson3

Unread post by Wilson3 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:21 pm

Hello everyone! I wanted to know anybody has a idea on something I can do that would help me with my case. I have very little time and really don’t have much ingredients. (Only court case oil) but about my situation I have to appear in court on the 12th of this month bc this guy I was renting a lot for my mobile home stop taking payments. I got my mother to try to take him the payments bc I didn’t want to talk to him due to him being “fresh” with me he told me that I wouldn’t have to worry about rent if I acted right. He would come to my job saying things like I didn’t sleep with u last night in effort to try to make me talk to him. Anyway he wouldn’t take the money from my mother he kept telling her I don’t talk or speak to him things that shouldn’t matter just get your money. But I ended up moving out of my mobile home that I owned but now he taking me to court to try and get the mobile home for payment of lot rent. I don’t deny I owe him Im aware of that but he chose not to take the payment and now I’m thinking that was his plan the whole time. I should have just saved all the money and had it moved but instead I moved paying a high rent. But I just want to make sure he can’t take my mobile home and I at least get some time to move it or even better he doesn’t show and they just throw it out!

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:21 am

Hi Wilson3,

I'm so, so sorry to hear about this situation. The Landlord sounds like an absolute cretin.

Here are some threads that might be helpful to your particular situation:

spells-for-problem-landlord-landlady-pr ... 20076.html

spells-to-avoid-rental-house-or-apartme ... 1-120.html

Please also read through this thread, as there are excellent ideas about using Court Case vigil candles, Court Case products, etc.

Also, if you haven't spoken with a lawyer already, please do so. Best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Cherokee
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cherokee » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:49 am

I need help with my boyfriend who is currently incarcerated. He does not have a court date yet. He needs cleansing and protection please. I don't think its too much he can do from the inside. I have his court papers with the charges.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:42 pm

Cherokee,

I moved your post here since you are up against the courts. There are many different threads on court case work so please take your time and find the spell that works for you. The important thing is that you go into the spell with confidence. There is a great Court Case honey jar kit that is made for sweetening up the judge. If your boyfriend has an attorney and I really hope he does, place the name in the jar as well.

Court Case products are easy to use. Since you have the court documents, I recommend dusting the papers and burning a Court Case vigil on them, especially with the date coming up. This type of work can take awhile so be prepared to keep it going.

For more about Court Case products and spells using them: https://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Cleansing would be very difficult and may have to be done by proxy. Protection could be done by you with candles but I fear you are taking on a lot if you are new to this work. It would probably be best to seek out a professional rootworker to take on some of the difficult work. You can find a member of AIRR here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#honeyjar

SPL-HON-COUR
Court Case, Arbitration, Custody Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:53 pm

It's Facebook Fridays! for February 7, 2020, and we want to help you triumph in the legal system!

The Lucky Mojo Curio Company is holding a random drawing to give away 3 justice-enhancing spiritual supply prizes to help you get the ruling you seek in the courtroom. This week each lucky winner will receive a genuine, Lucky Mojo brand Court Case Honey Jar Mini Spell Kit to influence a Judge and Jury to dismiss a case, lower a bond, mete out a lenient sentence, or to obtain justice, arbitration, settlement, remedy, or punishment in civil and criminal disputes, including custody, personal injury, real property, liability, employment, fraud, copyright, traffic, immigration, inheritance, and other legal matters.

All you have to do to enter is to post a comment to the contest announcement on the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, Facebook Fridays! status message.

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select THREE winners at random, announce their names here, and ask them to message the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page with their mailing addresses, so we can send them their FREE Court Case products products.

catherine yronwode

Veve123

Unread post by Veve123 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:57 pm

Hello everyone, I need help with a case.
So I was on my way to pick up my 3 year old on a raining day when a car in front of me decide to stop before the light changes to red.( we was both driving at the same speed and the light was green changing to the orange where he had so much chance to go but decided to just stop) he then called the cop and they give me a citation of$130 and I want to go to court and fight it because I don’t want it on my record on top of it I don’t no point off on my license, I don’t believe it’s complete my fault because I couldn’t really come to a complete stop without going into him Bc it was raining... honest the accident could’ve been worst where he could’ve hit the other coming traffic but I’m glad it didn’t..
Please I need help on what to do and how to go about having my case drop or at least less charge...
I did went to the court to ask for hearing.
My question now is, is there anything I can do on my side to be sure that my case will go In my fav, please help. As of now I don’t even have the $ to fix my car or even afford a new one. My insurance is won’t cover my car Bc I didn’t have full coverage before the accident. Please help.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:43 am

Hi Veve123,

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble, hon. You are definitely in the right place. Please read through this thread, and you'll find some excellent suggestions for getting your case dropped or charges lessened.

If you have any questions once you've read the thread, please ask, and we'll be happy to clarify.

Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Iambless
Newly Registered

Unread post by Iambless » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:23 am

Hello Ms. Cat

I would like to know how can I use case numbers (ie. Case# 12300022) in a spell to “kill the case”. Is there a petition, graveyard spell, or sour spell that I can use with the case numbers and/or maybe a spell I’m not aware of?

Thanks

Casii
Newly Registered

Unread post by Casii » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:46 pm

Hi I need help my husband caught a drug charge and is looking to go prison for a long time is there any candle or basically anything I can do to reduce the sentence possibly bring him home sooner then 20 years

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:35 am

Casii,

Please take a look at this thread. It has 6 pages of spells to look through. Once you pick out a spell, let us know if you have any questions on products or techniques. Court case work can take a long time so the sooner you start, the better. Keep copies of all documents and try to collect business cards from the investigators, prosecutors, judge, and any other person who will play a part in the case against your husband. You can then use the cards as name papers to sweeten the judge or confuse the investigators/prosecutors.

You can also find more court case spells and products here: https://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:41 am

Iambless,

I haven't forgot about you. I'm not Ms. Cat but I have been trying to think if I remember coming across such a spell. I haven't to be honest. I think it is a good idea though to use a graveyard. Sorry I couldn't be of help.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Casii
Newly Registered

Unread post by Casii » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:41 am

I’m sorry I’d I’m making this difficult I don’t know what spell to use I’ve read threw the threads but I don’t see one see one similar to my husband charge ...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:35 pm

Casii --

These spells are not specific to the charges in every case. They are mostly about getting the process stalled, stopped, dropped, dismissed, or reduced to a lesser offense.

Some of them work on the basis of having a really great lawyer who can work a suitable plea bargain that will reduce the charges.

Some work on the basis of having the police lose the evidence or mess it up somehow, resulting in dropped charges.

Some work by means of having new exculpatory evidence come to light that results in a dismissal of the case.

First you have to know what is possible to accomplish, then select a spell that works on that possibility. You may work more than one spell, for more than one outcome, at the same time.

If you have more questions, just ask.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Cjam123
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cjam123 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:55 am

I was recentley charged with trafficking i go back to court in May. What can i do for the judge to have leniency on me?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:10 am

Cjam123,

I moved your post to this thread about how to get charges dropped, reduced or dismissed. Please read it through from the beginning to learn about the many ways to work on a court case. Although we don't offer legal advice, it is a good idea to back up your case and even your lawyer with spiritual work. Keep copies of all court documents and business cards for all involved parties. You will need them for links to sweeten and influence.

I know you are new to the forum and we welcome you here. I do have to ask that you do not start new threads. Instead, please do a search for your subject using the search bar in the upper right hand corner. If you have any questions after reading through a thread, please ask using the Quick Reply at the bottom of the last page. It takes time move things around and we appreciate the help keeping the forum in order.

I hope this helps. Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Leylani234
Newly Registered

Unread post by Leylani234 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:24 pm

Hello so my husband is in jail at the moment he was supposed to go to a bootcamp program for 6 months, he already took a plea and that was his sentence. The program was supposed to start in april but we no longer know if they will pick him up due to Corona. the judge doesn’t like him too much , so when we told his lawyer to ask for a furlough the judge denied. i found another lawyer that can ask for a furlough to another judge and have him released on house arrest at least until the people for bootcamp can pick him up when they program starts back up again instead of waiting in jail for the program to start. i want to do a spell where the judge has sympathy and the lawyer does a good job in offering but all the courts are closed and that whole process is being done via email. im not sure what is the best thing to do right now any suggestion please let me know

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:25 am

Leylani234,

I recommend working on sweetening the judge and strengthening the lawyer. Print out the court documents if you can. Even though everything is done on line, you can still burn dressed candles on them. You can make a court case honey or sugar jar to sweeten the judge to your husband's side. This thread offers many suggestions on how to do this. You can also purchase a Court Case honey jar from Lucky Mojo and it will come with complete instructions. Do some research and find a picture of the judge and his birthday if you can to place in the jar.

Use Crown of Success and Deer's Tongue herb to ensure his lawyers success. You could write out a petition on the back of the lawyers printed picture and dress it with Crown of Success oil. Dress a yellow candle with the oil too and sprinkle the Deer's Tongue on it. Burn it on the petition.

You will find many helpful spells on this thread so give it a good read.

Court Case products and free spells: https://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:30 am

Greetings all. I have a quick clarification question.

I have been working a sugar jar for my husband who has been falsely accused of a crime. We can prove it is false with all of our evidence and the lawyer has said flat out the charges can be proven false. Still, just to have a little luck against a very corrupt police force, I started the sugar jar a few months back. Problem is I am realizing I may have made a mistake in the construction. I placed the judge, the defense attorney and the prosecutor in the same jar with my husband. I was thinking this would sweeten the prosecutor to listen to my husband's evidence. (For the record, our lawyer has said this prosecutor is extremely lazy. Doesn't dig deeper into evidence and doesn't investigate police reports. Basically wasting court time)

My husband has a status hearing in 2 weeks. All candles on the existing jar have burned cleanly. I am just worried that putting the prosecutor in the jar was wrong. Should I leave it or make a new one?

Thank you for any help you can offer!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:52 pm

Hello Emjae,

It's not necessarily a bad thing but if you are having second thoughts, you can dig the prosecutor's name out of your sugar jar. You can also do separate work on the prosecutor to scramble their brain or confuse them so they can't make a coherent argument in court.

gaynel
Newly Registered

Unread post by gaynel » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:46 am

hello i am here to help my son he has to go turn his self in soon because his girlfriend had the police to come out when they was auguring in front of kids.but she has been with him every since the day it happen.so i am asking what should i do to get him out and the charges drop he have been in trouble before but not for this.and he have not been in any more trouble in five years he have been working going to school trying to get his self together i don't want to lose my son,so what spell to get so i can get ready to do this for my son.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:12 am

Hello gaynel,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We're glad you have found us.

I am sorry to hear your son is having such difficulty. You are in the right thread for help, so please read through the posts here starting from the beginning and you will find lots of spell ideas and advice to help you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck to you and your son!

Blueskyzz66

Unread post by Blueskyzz66 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:05 am

Hello everyone I'm happy to be here and this is my very first time being here so please bare with me.

I have 2 situations I'd like to get guidance on.

1.) My significant other was at the wrong place at the wrong time. End result he is facing criminal charges, recently released on bond, has court June 17th 1st appearance w/attorney he hired. He is already on probation, this would aggravate his probation if convicted on new charge. I'm new to all this just been dabbling I'm no pro. I'm in need of a genuine, sincere root worker who can help me with this court case.

With little to no experience can I get the best and sincere guidance as this is my family which means the absolute universe to me. This will destroy us if something can't be done to bring this all to an end in our favor in both cases.

Thank you for taking your valuable time to acknowledge my current situation any feedback is completely welcomed!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:26 pm

Hello, Blueskyzz66 --

You will receive a reply shortly, but i wanted to let you know that because you asked two questions -- that is, on two different topics -- i split your post into two. The question about Child Protective services is here:

post410335.html#p410334

(Note from cat to Mods -- see also the post on a CPS case involving her daughter and grandchild, which may be affected by this case if Blueskyzz66 is filing for custody or if her daughter is living in her home.)
catherine yronwode

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:17 pm

Hello Blueskyzz66,

I'm sorry you are in this situation.

If you feel comfortable performing work yourself, you are in the right topic and will find lots of spell advice in these pages. Please read through them from the beginning and if you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

If you feel more comfortable having a professional rootworker perform this work for you, then you can find qualified practitioners at the following link:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Many perform court case work (and some do not), so scroll through their individual profiles to find someone you feel you "click" with and contact them directly.

I hope this helps. Good luck on your partner's case!

Galaxy2
Newly Registered

Unread post by Galaxy2 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:48 am

Okay so my fiancé ex girlfriend keep bothers us at our home, making threats, etc.... so a altercation happened an now she’s taking me to court for vandalism of her vehicle!!! Any good ideas on what I should do?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:08 pm

Hello Galaxy2,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We're happy you're here, but feel bad for the situation you find yourself in.

Have you read through the many posts in this thread? They contain lots of spell advice and ideas to help you, so please read this topic starting from the first page. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps, and wish you good luck in resolving your case.

Galaxy2
Newly Registered

Unread post by Galaxy2 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:12 am

Went through reading from the beginning which is really helping out just trying to find the best spell(they all sound great). Any ideas?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:48 am

Galaxy2,

There isn't a spell that is more powerful than the other. They are all different ways to a similar end and wouldn't have survived oral tradition if they didn't get results. The reason why we suggest finding a spell yourself is because we do not know your limitations. Some people cannot light candles in their home or burn incense. Others are unable to carry or care for a mojo because they are in jail. Still others do not have a lawyer yet so we are not going to suggest work that involves an attorney. This eliminates the back and forth of us suggesting something only to find out it is unable to be done by the practitioner. You know your situation best and what you can do in your home.

Please find one or two spells you wish to do. Ask us if you have questions on any of the products involved. We'll be glad to help!

I hope this makes sense. Court Case products are usually the basis of these spells. This page will also have some free ones to help you get started. https://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Nike

Unread post by Nike » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:58 am

Hi
I couldnt find whole sumac berries. I only could get it in powder form. can i still use it? My son is due for a hearing which has been postponed twice. ive done a beef tongue spell, but I want to get the charges dropped, hence the sumac powder. Also Ive had the beef tongue in the freezer for a month and a half. How long can i keep it frozen for? does it have to be redone after a certain amount of time? Also can I add more names to an already frozen tongue or do i need buy another one?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:39 pm

Hello Nike,

You can use the powder if that is all you have.

Keep the tongue in your freezer until your court case is resolved. If there are other people involved, you would need to start a new spell for them. Do not add them to a freezer spell already underway.

Blueskyzz66

Unread post by Blueskyzz66 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:13 pm

This will be my first time performing a spell of any kind. I am going to do a court case for complete dismissal of charges for someone else. I wanted some input from experienced spell casters and very much appreciated. I have a glass jar with a metal lid, Deers tongue, light brown sugar (is light ok?) white candle to burn every day until case is over and I have all the names on the opposing side (prosecutor) to write on paper fold and put it in a jar. When this is complete bury at the courthouse or behind a cemetery. Why a cemetary? If this is what I was instructed to do. Do I wrote the persons name who's being charged as well? What do you mean by crossing? I want to do this right so forgive all the questions. Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:45 am

Hello Blueskyzz66,

Yes, light brown sugar is fine. You deploy spells in a cemetery when you are invoking the aid of spirits in your work. You can add the name of the person being charged in addition to opposing counsel or judges, to help them show favor to the defendant. By crossing, we mean writing a target's name, turning the paper a quarter turn and writing another's name or your petition across it.

Southern-Spirits.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”