Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed

Veve123
Re: Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed

Unread post by Veve123 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:57 pm

Hello everyone, I need help with a case.
So I was on my way to pick up my 3 year old on a raining day when a car in front of me decide to stop before the light changes to red.( we was both driving at the same speed and the light was green changing to the orange where he had so much chance to go but decided to just stop) he then called the cop and they give me a citation of$130 and I want to go to court and fight it because I don’t want it on my record on top of it I don’t no point off on my license, I don’t believe it’s complete my fault because I couldn’t really come to a complete stop without going into him Bc it was raining... honest the accident could’ve been worst where he could’ve hit the other coming traffic but I’m glad it didn’t..
Please I need help on what to do and how to go about having my case drop or at least less charge...
I did went to the court to ask for hearing.
My question now is, is there anything I can do on my side to be sure that my case will go In my fav, please help. As of now I don’t even have the $ to fix my car or even afford a new one. My insurance is won’t cover my car Bc I didn’t have full coverage before the accident. Please help.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:43 am

Hi Veve123,

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble, hon. You are definitely in the right place. Please read through this thread, and you'll find some excellent suggestions for getting your case dropped or charges lessened.

If you have any questions once you've read the thread, please ask, and we'll be happy to clarify.

Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Iambless
Newly Registered

Unread post by Iambless » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:23 am

Hello Ms. Cat

I would like to know how can I use case numbers (ie. Case# 12300022) in a spell to “kill the case”. Is there a petition, graveyard spell, or sour spell that I can use with the case numbers and/or maybe a spell I’m not aware of?

Thanks

Casii
Newly Registered

Unread post by Casii » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:46 pm

Hi I need help my husband caught a drug charge and is looking to go prison for a long time is there any candle or basically anything I can do to reduce the sentence possibly bring him home sooner then 20 years

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:35 am

Casii,

Please take a look at this thread. It has 6 pages of spells to look through. Once you pick out a spell, let us know if you have any questions on products or techniques. Court case work can take a long time so the sooner you start, the better. Keep copies of all documents and try to collect business cards from the investigators, prosecutors, judge, and any other person who will play a part in the case against your husband. You can then use the cards as name papers to sweeten the judge or confuse the investigators/prosecutors.

You can also find more court case spells and products here: https://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:41 am

Iambless,

I haven't forgot about you. I'm not Ms. Cat but I have been trying to think if I remember coming across such a spell. I haven't to be honest. I think it is a good idea though to use a graveyard. Sorry I couldn't be of help.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Casii
Newly Registered

Unread post by Casii » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:41 am

I’m sorry I’d I’m making this difficult I don’t know what spell to use I’ve read threw the threads but I don’t see one see one similar to my husband charge ...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:35 pm

Casii --

These spells are not specific to the charges in every case. They are mostly about getting the process stalled, stopped, dropped, dismissed, or reduced to a lesser offense.

Some of them work on the basis of having a really great lawyer who can work a suitable plea bargain that will reduce the charges.

Some work on the basis of having the police lose the evidence or mess it up somehow, resulting in dropped charges.

Some work by means of having new exculpatory evidence come to light that results in a dismissal of the case.

First you have to know what is possible to accomplish, then select a spell that works on that possibility. You may work more than one spell, for more than one outcome, at the same time.

If you have more questions, just ask.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Cjam123
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cjam123 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:55 am

I was recentley charged with trafficking i go back to court in May. What can i do for the judge to have leniency on me?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:10 am

Cjam123,

I moved your post to this thread about how to get charges dropped, reduced or dismissed. Please read it through from the beginning to learn about the many ways to work on a court case. Although we don't offer legal advice, it is a good idea to back up your case and even your lawyer with spiritual work. Keep copies of all court documents and business cards for all involved parties. You will need them for links to sweeten and influence.

I know you are new to the forum and we welcome you here. I do have to ask that you do not start new threads. Instead, please do a search for your subject using the search bar in the upper right hand corner. If you have any questions after reading through a thread, please ask using the Quick Reply at the bottom of the last page. It takes time move things around and we appreciate the help keeping the forum in order.

I hope this helps. Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Leylani234
Newly Registered

Unread post by Leylani234 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:24 pm

Hello so my husband is in jail at the moment he was supposed to go to a bootcamp program for 6 months, he already took a plea and that was his sentence. The program was supposed to start in april but we no longer know if they will pick him up due to Corona. the judge doesn’t like him too much , so when we told his lawyer to ask for a furlough the judge denied. i found another lawyer that can ask for a furlough to another judge and have him released on house arrest at least until the people for bootcamp can pick him up when they program starts back up again instead of waiting in jail for the program to start. i want to do a spell where the judge has sympathy and the lawyer does a good job in offering but all the courts are closed and that whole process is being done via email. im not sure what is the best thing to do right now any suggestion please let me know

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:25 am

Leylani234,

I recommend working on sweetening the judge and strengthening the lawyer. Print out the court documents if you can. Even though everything is done on line, you can still burn dressed candles on them. You can make a court case honey or sugar jar to sweeten the judge to your husband's side. This thread offers many suggestions on how to do this. You can also purchase a Court Case honey jar from Lucky Mojo and it will come with complete instructions. Do some research and find a picture of the judge and his birthday if you can to place in the jar.

Use Crown of Success and Deer's Tongue herb to ensure his lawyers success. You could write out a petition on the back of the lawyers printed picture and dress it with Crown of Success oil. Dress a yellow candle with the oil too and sprinkle the Deer's Tongue on it. Burn it on the petition.

You will find many helpful spells on this thread so give it a good read.

Court Case products and free spells: https://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:30 am

Greetings all. I have a quick clarification question.

I have been working a sugar jar for my husband who has been falsely accused of a crime. We can prove it is false with all of our evidence and the lawyer has said flat out the charges can be proven false. Still, just to have a little luck against a very corrupt police force, I started the sugar jar a few months back. Problem is I am realizing I may have made a mistake in the construction. I placed the judge, the defense attorney and the prosecutor in the same jar with my husband. I was thinking this would sweeten the prosecutor to listen to my husband's evidence. (For the record, our lawyer has said this prosecutor is extremely lazy. Doesn't dig deeper into evidence and doesn't investigate police reports. Basically wasting court time)

My husband has a status hearing in 2 weeks. All candles on the existing jar have burned cleanly. I am just worried that putting the prosecutor in the jar was wrong. Should I leave it or make a new one?

Thank you for any help you can offer!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:52 pm

Hello Emjae,

It's not necessarily a bad thing but if you are having second thoughts, you can dig the prosecutor's name out of your sugar jar. You can also do separate work on the prosecutor to scramble their brain or confuse them so they can't make a coherent argument in court.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

gaynel
Newly Registered

Unread post by gaynel » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:46 am

hello i am here to help my son he has to go turn his self in soon because his girlfriend had the police to come out when they was auguring in front of kids.but she has been with him every since the day it happen.so i am asking what should i do to get him out and the charges drop he have been in trouble before but not for this.and he have not been in any more trouble in five years he have been working going to school trying to get his self together i don't want to lose my son,so what spell to get so i can get ready to do this for my son.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:12 am

Hello gaynel,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We're glad you have found us.

I am sorry to hear your son is having such difficulty. You are in the right thread for help, so please read through the posts here starting from the beginning and you will find lots of spell ideas and advice to help you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck to you and your son!

Blueskyzz66

Unread post by Blueskyzz66 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:05 am

Hello everyone I'm happy to be here and this is my very first time being here so please bare with me.

I have 2 situations I'd like to get guidance on.

1.) My significant other was at the wrong place at the wrong time. End result he is facing criminal charges, recently released on bond, has court June 17th 1st appearance w/attorney he hired. He is already on probation, this would aggravate his probation if convicted on new charge. I'm new to all this just been dabbling I'm no pro. I'm in need of a genuine, sincere root worker who can help me with this court case.

With little to no experience can I get the best and sincere guidance as this is my family which means the absolute universe to me. This will destroy us if something can't be done to bring this all to an end in our favor in both cases.

Thank you for taking your valuable time to acknowledge my current situation any feedback is completely welcomed!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:26 pm

Hello, Blueskyzz66 --

You will receive a reply shortly, but i wanted to let you know that because you asked two questions -- that is, on two different topics -- i split your post into two. The question about Child Protective services is here:

post410335.html#p410334

(Note from cat to Mods -- see also the post on a CPS case involving her daughter and grandchild, which may be affected by this case if Blueskyzz66 is filing for custody or if her daughter is living in her home.)
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:17 pm

Hello Blueskyzz66,

I'm sorry you are in this situation.

If you feel comfortable performing work yourself, you are in the right topic and will find lots of spell advice in these pages. Please read through them from the beginning and if you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

If you feel more comfortable having a professional rootworker perform this work for you, then you can find qualified practitioners at the following link:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Many perform court case work (and some do not), so scroll through their individual profiles to find someone you feel you "click" with and contact them directly.

I hope this helps. Good luck on your partner's case!

Galaxy2
Newly Registered

Unread post by Galaxy2 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:48 am

Okay so my fiancé ex girlfriend keep bothers us at our home, making threats, etc.... so a altercation happened an now she’s taking me to court for vandalism of her vehicle!!! Any good ideas on what I should do?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:08 pm

Hello Galaxy2,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We're happy you're here, but feel bad for the situation you find yourself in.

Have you read through the many posts in this thread? They contain lots of spell advice and ideas to help you, so please read this topic starting from the first page. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps, and wish you good luck in resolving your case.

Galaxy2
Newly Registered

Unread post by Galaxy2 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:12 am

Went through reading from the beginning which is really helping out just trying to find the best spell(they all sound great). Any ideas?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:48 am

Galaxy2,

There isn't a spell that is more powerful than the other. They are all different ways to a similar end and wouldn't have survived oral tradition if they didn't get results. The reason why we suggest finding a spell yourself is because we do not know your limitations. Some people cannot light candles in their home or burn incense. Others are unable to carry or care for a mojo because they are in jail. Still others do not have a lawyer yet so we are not going to suggest work that involves an attorney. This eliminates the back and forth of us suggesting something only to find out it is unable to be done by the practitioner. You know your situation best and what you can do in your home.

Please find one or two spells you wish to do. Ask us if you have questions on any of the products involved. We'll be glad to help!

I hope this makes sense. Court Case products are usually the basis of these spells. This page will also have some free ones to help you get started. https://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Nike

Unread post by Nike » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:58 am

Hi
I couldnt find whole sumac berries. I only could get it in powder form. can i still use it? My son is due for a hearing which has been postponed twice. ive done a beef tongue spell, but I want to get the charges dropped, hence the sumac powder. Also Ive had the beef tongue in the freezer for a month and a half. How long can i keep it frozen for? does it have to be redone after a certain amount of time? Also can I add more names to an already frozen tongue or do i need buy another one?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:39 pm

Hello Nike,

You can use the powder if that is all you have.

Keep the tongue in your freezer until your court case is resolved. If there are other people involved, you would need to start a new spell for them. Do not add them to a freezer spell already underway.

Blueskyzz66

Unread post by Blueskyzz66 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:13 pm

This will be my first time performing a spell of any kind. I am going to do a court case for complete dismissal of charges for someone else. I wanted some input from experienced spell casters and very much appreciated. I have a glass jar with a metal lid, Deers tongue, light brown sugar (is light ok?) white candle to burn every day until case is over and I have all the names on the opposing side (prosecutor) to write on paper fold and put it in a jar. When this is complete bury at the courthouse or behind a cemetery. Why a cemetary? If this is what I was instructed to do. Do I wrote the persons name who's being charged as well? What do you mean by crossing? I want to do this right so forgive all the questions. Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:45 am

Hello Blueskyzz66,

Yes, light brown sugar is fine. You deploy spells in a cemetery when you are invoking the aid of spirits in your work. You can add the name of the person being charged in addition to opposing counsel or judges, to help them show favor to the defendant. By crossing, we mean writing a target's name, turning the paper a quarter turn and writing another's name or your petition across it.

Nike

Unread post by Nike » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:15 am

Thank you Miss Athena
Also, the intention was to cook the tongue, but as I said there is no court date, not even a hearing set, so my concern is cooking something that has to be potentially eaten thats a long time. I lost the page how to use sumac for dropping charges. Could someone guide me to how it can be used please?

HoundAndHearth

Unread post by HoundAndHearth » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:56 am

Hi, Nike! Links to information on sumac berries include:
  • Miss Cat's post in the "Court Case Tongue (Cooked, Frozen) Spells" thread from 22-June-2016 about sumac berries + sugar: post357470.html#p357470
Best wishes!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:06 am

Nike,

You are taking the beef tongue spell and mixing the different ways to work it all into one spell. If you read the Court Case page, you will see that one way to work is to freeze the beef tongue and leave it in the freezer until the case is over or dismissed. The other way is to eat the tongue right before the court date. I would leave it in the freezer because you don't want to unfreeze them. Start a different tongue spell if you want to eat it before the court date. The sumac berries are to lessen the punishment not necessarily to get the charges dropped. This is why they are carried to the sentencing court date.

Please re-read the court case page to gain a better understanding of how you would like to work: https://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#beeftongue

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Nike

Unread post by Nike » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:42 am

Hi

Thank you Terra Rising and HoundAndHearth

My son is due to go to a hearing (date is still not set, but think it will be soon). The person making these charges has lied and has exaggerated the truth, against him. However, the original charges were dropped and they are trying to get him on charges because he knows the other two people who actually committed the offence (he wasn't with these two when the offence took place). It is looked at that my son played a part some how. i froze a beef tongue for one, but then there was others who gave witness statements, such as the police and the persons brother who came after the incident, so im going to do one beef tongue for them too.
1)I would like to get these charges dropped for my son and was wondering if if the beef tongue is the best route to go?
2)can i put some sumac powder in the beef tongue? is it necessary for me to do so? my son didn't want to initially say anything to me, but I think its because he knew what kind of people who committed the offences were. However, there is proof that my son was not with these people and was with the actual person who filed the original charges that were dropped. I'm saying this just in case i might need to use the sumac powder.
3) what do i do with the frozen beef tongue after the court case?
4) is there anything else i can do? I just dont want my son charged or going to prison.

My son has been hanging out with these boys for a couple of months now and he's been getting in trouble and so I will need to find a way to seperate him from them. My son is lost and has gone through some things, but he cares alot about people,. I just want to get him on a better path. He is so smart, wise for his age (19), he's a spiritual person and I believe he has alot to offer people and the world, but he needs to start helping himself first.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:08 am

Hello Nike,

I will answer your questions in the order you asked them.

1. Beef tongue is one way to go. It helps to silence the tongues of those who would speak against your son.

2. If your son is found guilty, have him carry sumac berries in his pocket to court to help him get a lighter penalty. I would not put them in a beef tongue spell.

3. You can throw it away as the spell is ended or cut it up and leave it out in nature for animals to feed from, providing you have included no toxic or dangerous elements to it.

4. There are other spells in this topic for you to read through for added ideas. You can also consult the other topics in this sub-forum on court cases for spells you could work on the opposing counsel, the judge, jury, etc.

I hope this helps. Good luck to you and your son.

Nike

Unread post by Nike » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:25 am

hi and thank you for replying Miss Athena

1. i have done a beef tongue previous. its still in the freezer. my son went in there and took it out to see what it was. He put it back and it was still frozen when he done so. Do i have to do another one, still, or is it ok the way it is? I have to do another one anyway as we have just got the names of witnesses.

2. i could only get sumac powder (i dont know if that is because i live in the uk, but i couldnt find any, so settled for the powder). I don't believe i need them, but i didn't want to take any chances. can i still use the powder, if needed?

3. What do i do with the petition paper and the hot ingredients, as obviously i have to wait for it to thaw out before i cut it up and i leave it in nature?

4. are you talking about court case honey jars and confusion? I saw these through the numerous posts and definitely interested. Is there anything else you could advise.

Nike

Unread post by Nike » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:29 am

Hi again

alsoi want to do a honey jar, but i dont have anyones names and unsure who else, besides judge, solicitor znd barrister to put in there. how can i make sure i have all my bases covered with no names?

Nike

Unread post by Nike » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:24 am

I have a second beef tongue for the witnesses, of which i know there names and there are 7. however, the other sides solicitor and barrister i dont know there names. I dont know how to word it.

1.The 7 witnesses, should all go on separate petitions, but can they all go inside the same beef tongue?

2. also to put into the other petition "all who would testify against my son" does this sound correct?

3. and can i put it in the same beef tongue with the 7 named witness petitions?

4. does it matter if the beef tongue is packed with petitions? i think it would be alot to buy 10+ beef tongues. the first beef tongue i used was straight forward as it was only one name.

please if someone could get back to asap. i had the beef tongue in my fridge and not the freezer since last week thursday! hope that would not be a problem.

Nike

Unread post by Nike » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:40 pm

hi
how would you write a petition for someone else, if you do not have some names. can i put, for example: all who would testify against my son and then cross it with shut up or all who would talk against (insert my sons name here) and then cross with shut up. i did not want to put his name on the petition, so im not sure what to do here.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:46 am

Nike,

Yes, you can use descriptions, labels, and titles as well. Prosecutor, witness 1, 2, or 3. You can also use your example of "all those who would testify against my son." I would keep your son's name out of it.

The description is fine, use what you can in this case.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Nike

Unread post by Nike » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:26 pm

Hi

Thank you Terra Rising.
What do i do with the petition paper and the hot ingredients inside the beef tongue, because once i thaw it out, i want to leave it in nature for the animals?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:01 am

Hello Nike,

If you are thawing out the beef tongue because the spell is ended, you can dispose of any harmful ingredients before leaving it out for animals to consume. If you have included any toxic herbs or the like in your spell, I would not feed the tongue to animals but would throw it away in the trash.

Good luck.

Nike

Unread post by Nike » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:24 am

Hi

My freezer has started defrosting. I know it does not seem like a good sign, so im willing to try again, if necessary. Do i have to start again and get a new beef tongue or shall i leave it, as nothing in there is fully defrosted?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:32 pm

Hello Nike,

If your freezer has not completely defrosted, and is freezing up again, leave it in there. If it defrosts completely, then start your spell again.

Good luck.

Nike

Unread post by Nike » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:10 am

Hi
My son will be attending a hearing on 9 September. Our barrister will be there and the prosecution will be there too. I want to sour the judge (do not have the judges name) to the prosecution and do a honey jar for my son.

1. How do I sour the judge to the prosecution?
2. I have looked, but unsure how to write the petition. Do I cross my sons name over the judges and around their names put dismiss all charges? If you have something better, please let me know.
3. Is there anything I can do with our barrister, in order to appeal more favourably and put a stronger case to the judge?
4. Can I purchase galangal root to chew for the hearing?
5. I have not burned the brown candles yet, with the court case oil. I will start that. Is there anything else I need to do with it. Like inscribe on the candle? Curse the witnesses as its burning etc?

I know this is quite long, but now we have a date and want to make sure everything is done in a good time for this.

Kind regards

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:37 pm

Hello Nike,

I will answer your questions in the order you asked them.

1. You can help to get the judge to be more symapthetic to your son. Read through the posts here for spell advice:
spells-to-influence-a-judge-to-sympathi ... 18311.html

2. That sounds fine.

3. Spells to help control a lawyer (on either side):
spells-to-help-find-control-dismiss-law ... t1497.html

4. Yes, you can buy it here:
http://www.herbmagic.com/little-john-to-chew.html

5. Yes to both questions here

I hope this helps. Good luck in court!

Blueskyzz66

Unread post by Blueskyzz66 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:12 pm

I wanted to know if someone has 2 or more court cases going on at the same time, can one spell take care of all separate court cases for one person?

Nike

Unread post by Nike » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:07 am

Thank you Miss Athena

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:14 am

Blueskyzz66,

If the cases are for different things with different lawyers/judges/witnesses, I would do them separate for the most part. That way you can deploy them separately. Also, if one ends and the other continues, you don't still have all those extra people involved in let's say a Court Case honey jar you did. It would just be the names of the people involved in the active case.

I hope this makes sense.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Nike

Unread post by Nike » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:57 am

Hi
I dont know what to do. I have posted all over this section, panicking for my son (not the right mindset). He is in trouble for something he did not do. He is misguided at the moment but he would not ever do anything to bring harm to others in any shape or form. Also I dont think he wants to say anything against the guys who actually done it, but they could also step forward and say the truth, regarding my son and the accuser.
This happened at the beginning of April and my son has been staying with my mum on a tag with a curfew, as he can not be in the same vicinity this guy is in. My son told his barrister and solicitor he is not guilty and they think there is something strange about what the accuser is saying. The two other guys are being held by police and hoping to god that they tell the truth. The situation is alot to explain, but it doesn't look good for my son, though i believe what he says.
My son got mixed up with the wrong people and thinks and said to me that because he did not do anything wrong that he would fine. I had to remind him there are innocent people in prison too. He does not deserve this.

I started with one beef tongue, as 2 hearings dates in total were given for May, but then cancelled, due to covid.
Now I have two frozen beef tongues, as there was a witness list, the accusers brother and the police, who were there after the incident.

A hearing is scheduled for 9 September and an application had to be made to drop these charges against my son and a decision had to be made by the 26 August. The application was rejected. My son was shocked and devastated and I am concerned about his mental wellbeing and he is currently on anti-depressants. I started a honey jar, court case brown candle spell and a sour jar (with four thieves vinegar to tour judge against the prosecution) a week before this August date. I didnt realise initially what the date was for. It was not explained well to me and I did not have the money either to get the necessary ingredients. So this was started late.

Can i keep these two jars and the brown candle spell going.

What else can I do? I want the truth to come to light, how do i do that?
I want our barrister to work hard for my son.
I want these guys and the accuser to tell the truth regarding my son.
I have little john chew, calendula (marigold flowers), calamus (i got it after I read about it, now cant remember what I needed it for), court case oil and the powder. Im looking to start a mojo bag.
I have court case bath oil

Can the little john chew be broken off into pieces to chew or do you have to do it whole? And how do you deploy it?

He's just started hanging out with these boys and now he is in so much trouble. I want to banish these guys and other negative friends from him, but i want to focus on this case first.

My son is also stubborn and refuses to wear a suit to the hearing. I've explained to him, but again, because he believes he is innocent that he does not have to put in the effort. I dont know what to do, as he is a person that does not want to conform to society. I raised him to be free thinking, but not ignorant and not matter what, you still have to operate within society.

Im also concerned that my frame of mind is all over the place because I have depression and anxiety and this whole thing is stressing me out and its not so easy to stay focused.

I am desperate, if anyone can help me, I would be more than grateful.

Evan Lionhart
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Evan Lionhart » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:43 pm

Hi Nike,

Looking at the work cited in this post, it sounds like you have some good work going. I'm really sorry to hear of the difficult time you're going through.

Regardless of your son's innocence, he's in a situation where he requires the mercy of Justice. There's something to be said about doing what he can do to "straighten up and fly right" which can help his situation tremendously. I would recommend uncrossing work for your son with Hyssop and Lemongrass, followed by Clarity and King Solomon's Wisdom work. He would benefit from clearly seeing the severity of his situation so he can find the wisdom to act in everyone's best interests. I would follow up with regular Sumac Berry baths each Thursday to foster mercy from the legal system.

If you want your barrister to work harder, consider setting some Court Case candles on his business cards. You may want to add him to a honey jar between he and your son if you haven't already. If he's been asked to investigate the boys who committed the crime, maybe some Clarity and King Solomon's Wisdom work can help.

Get the accusers to confess with Compelling and Commanding work. Conjureman Ali spoke to this in the post below:

bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-fee ... 3-120.html

Little John is primarily chewed and spat on the courtroom floor to influence the courts in your favor. With those ingredients, you may be able to make a mojo bag to help your son, but I think more than anything he needs to clean up & clear his head. Having independence is wonderful, but with all great things it comes with responsibility.If he's still hanging around these people, consider doing some Cast Off Evil work.

I too am concerned that you're spreading yourself too thin. I feel for your son's depression, but I think he needs to play more of a role in this too. Keep yourself cleansed, dress your head regularly with Tranquility oil, and rest well.
Evan Lionhart

Thank you St. Christopher • Thank you St. Michael

Nike

Unread post by Nike » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:27 pm

Hi Evan
Thank you for reading and responding to my post. I live in the UK and buy products here, as it would take yo long to ship to me.

How do i use the hyssop and lemongrass for uncrossing and the clarity and king solimons wisdom? Is there any links?

I only have sumac powder. How do I do a bath? I thought sumac was to get a lighter sentence? I want to be able to free my son from this terrible mess.

We only have the barrister's first name, as everything is done through the solicitors. We don't even have a business card. Im going to try and find out though.

The other boys committed the crime but the accuser also added my sons name in the mix. So I just want all three to tell the truth. How does compelling differ from commanding work? Is one forcing? Can I find away for the accusar to be attracted to telling the truth?

I was going to do cut and clear and banishing or would cast off evil be more appropriate. I do have some COE by seven sisters. I could only get that off ebay.

I have had trouble sleeping since all of this and still recovering from my grans death. My son also got in trouble in January with he police, but he was not even in the vicinity. He was with me at times and another friend at the time and he would not have been able to be in two places at once. Ever since he started hanging around these people, its just been negative things happening. It doesn't help that he is stubborn. I just want my son to get back onto a better path, so he can actually deal with whats going on within himself.
Im just scared my mindset won't be attracting anything positive towards my son, but i have to try and do whatever is in my power to set him free.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:51 pm

Hello Nike,

For bathing, you would steep the herbs or berries into a tea and pour that into the bath water.

To use the Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom oils, your hands lightly and then rub them on your head. If working it on your son without his knowledge, you would have to get sneaky with it. Alternatively, dissolve a pinch of the bath crystals and put a few drops in his shampoo and body wash bottles, and/or dissolve them in the final rinse cycle when doing his laundry (especially underwear and bed linens).

Evan Lionhart
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Evan Lionhart » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:04 pm

Hi Nike,

Sumac berry is often used to lighten sentences, but can also be employed to ease difficult situations much like these. You can use the powdered version if that's what you have on hand.

Working with the barrister's name is fine, most public professionals have a website if not a social page these days. If they do, see if you can find and print out one of their photos or at least their logo.

Yes, one is more forceful, while the other is more about issuing commands and having them fulfilled. I would recommend pursuing the write-ups miss cat created for each if you've yet to do so:

Commanding products
https://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

Compelling products
https://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

As we can't address any other products on this forum aside from Lucky Mojo products, I wouldn't be able to advise you on the COE oil you've purchased elsewhere. However I can say for this situation, I would recommend Cast Off Evil work as opposed to Cut & Clear/Banishing.

Good luck!
Evan Lionhart

Nike

Unread post by Nike » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:53 am

Thank you
Miss Athena and Evan Lionhart.
Im going to mix clarity and king solomon wisdom oil in his cream, for when he moisturises himself after a bath and i might be able to add some to some shampoo.

I have some eobo oil that was sent to me as a free gift, as the initial delivery was late. I would not have thought to use it before, but as it was sent to me, i can only guess maybe i was meant to use it. Either way can i use this oil with a purple candle and a petition saying ' accusars name tell the truth about my son' or accusars name tell authorities, police that my son did not do anything to you or had anything to do with it'. The wording is confusing me. Do i have to carve anything into the candle? And i read somewhere i do this for 7 days, is this true?

Evan Lionhart
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Evan Lionhart » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:35 am

Hi Nike,

You're so welcome! As eobo oil is not something Lucky Mojo makes or sells, I wouldn't be able to advise you on it or the spell you mentioned.

Wishing you all the best luck with your situation!
Evan Lionhart

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”