Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get Criminals Exposed Arrested Jailed Imprisoned

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Ensure long jail sentence

Unread post by aura » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:05 am

Hi Miss_Liz,

for the mirror box, do it with what you have. A sturdy box bound shut (tied and then duct taped) or use rusty nails instead of coffin nails (and make sure your tetanus shot is up to date) will do fine. For the herbs, use what you have, use poppy seeds if you have them and you can use goofer dust (but remember that it's killing powder).

If you work well with candles, by all means do the E of BO candle on him, but please do work the beef tongue spell which has worked for many people. You can read more about people working with that spell in the following forum threads:

freezer-spells-tongue-no-tongue-for-court-cases-t17758.html
court-case-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t3440.html also has the following quote you'll no doubt appreciate:
lobelia2001 wrote:I had to help out a friend with a pending court case and wanted to share here something I did in particular with the beef tongue, which really brought home the point that the beef tongue spells are effective, and even lend themselves to a bit of creativity.

The morning my friend had to leave for court, I had her complete the writing portion of the spell, sprinkle that with cayenne, slit the tongue and insert the folded up paper and then cinch that shut with sewing needles. It went directly into the pot it was to cook in, and back into the fridge.

Now, we had some inclination that even w/ a hold your tongue spell, the plaintiff was going to be a loose cannon, never mind the words burning in her mouth. The woman is a horse's ass in addition to being dishonest and cruel. She might not care about the burning words.

So, I played that up. When I put the tongue on to cook, about an hour before court was to happen, I used beer and a couple shots of whiskey as the cooking liquid, being careful to pour those over the cinched-up slit especially, as they went into the pot. And I proceeded with the rest of the spell, with the brown candle dressed with court case oil, etc, reciting Psalms 35 and 37.

When my friend returned in the evening, she informed me that the plaintiff was speaking incoherently in the hallway before court went into session, making threats, almost got sanctioned by the judge a couple times for talking out of turn. Almost got arrested for arguing with the judge, etc. The case was thrown out, as was proper given that there wasn't a case, and that woman is going to have a very hard time of it if she ever appears in front of that judge again. Her attorney just let her talk and be foolish.

Beef tongue boiled in beer is actually very good, btw. I used a strong amber ale. We shared a bit of tongue with my cats after my friend ate the paper to complete that part of the spell. I just could not let the 'cat got your tongue?' saying go unsaid...

(It is also worth mentioning that I worked honey jars for the judge in the case, and the plaintiff's attorney, for nine days leading up to court. And I am going to continue to work those until the dust is good and settled. I want to thank them for viewing my friend as the sympathetic party as opposed to merely being the defendant).

sara

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Miss_Liz

Re: Ensure long jail sentence

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:02 pm

aura wrote:Hi Miss_Liz,
and you can use goofer dust (but remember that it's killing powder).

Not to be crass, but, honestly, does anyone care if this man dies after what he did?

aura wrote:If you work well with candles, by all means do the E of BO candle on him

Just did, even had his signature

aura wrote:but please do work the beef tongue spell which has worked for many people.

The thing about that is I can't do a spell like that where I currently live. I did it once on him when I was trying to get custody of my son back and it worked, but I'm living with my in laws now and have no where to do a spell that...obvious I guess.

hoodooTom

A person NEEDS to go to jail!

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:09 pm

ok everyone. This is a VERY serious matter and I didn't know where to post it on here so I just picked here. My wife and I split up but have now gotten back together. The person that she left for was using hypnotism on my wife. This has been verified by a good friend who is a hypnotherapist. Anyway, My wife is gradually remembering stuff about him. She now remembers pictures in his one drawer of him with girls that couldn't even be more than 14 years old doing disgusting things to him. Some of these pics are from when this guy was in his 20s and he is now in his 40s. When she remembered this I knew I had to do something. I actually took her to his home when he wasn't there and let her try to get in through the garage door to grab the photos so we can go to the police but he changed the codes when she came home 6 months ago. I talked to a friend that is a cop and he said that without those pics they can't really do anything about it. They won't raid a home without the proof that they are there and the fact that she lived there and is now back with her family makes it seem like a vendetta instead of hard proof they need. UGH. Is there anything that anybody can do or that maybe we can do. These kids are extremely young. They are someones sons and daughters!!!! Now that I know about this, I NEED to do something. I feel it is my responsibility as does my wife feel its hers. Please I'm asking this as a desperate plee.

hoodooTom

Re: A person NEEDS to go to jail!

Unread post by hoodooTom » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:40 am

Does anyone have any ideas?

nana664
Re: A person NEEDS to go to jail!

Unread post by nana664 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:20 am

Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

nowherelass
get a driver pulled over

Unread post by nowherelass » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:30 am

I have a friend who is mentally ill and about to hit rock bottom. They have $800 of tickets in their name and are driving with a suspended license, and I believe if they were pulled over and arrested (for driving with no license) it would help them realize that they need help and don't have their life in control.

I tried putting attraction oil on their license plate and visualizing them getting noticed and attracting attention from police, but they've driven since then and nothing has happened. I have access to the outside of their car but not the inside. I also know one day exactly when they'll be driving.

Any advice on how to get them pulled over by the police?

Wild at Heart
Re: get a driver pulled over

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:57 am

King Solomon's Wisdom and Clarity for this friend to be in a frame of mind to realize their mistakes. Sometimes people will insist on being in denial, even when they're neck deep in the truth.

If you want this person caught... Hm. You could mix that Attraction oil with Court Case oil, and pray that the law follows your wishes to have this person caught, arrested, and put in a mandatory program.

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:00 am

I'm no expert, but why would you want them to get pulled over and incarcerated? Jail doesn't always rehabilitate people, and can make people worse a lot of the times. You said that you want them to get help. Why not do something to help this person?
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:39 am

Oh, and Healing oil, since you said this person is mentally ill. Perhaps someone can recommend a saint to work with.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:46 am

Saint Dymphna helps those who are mentally ill. Cast Off Evil might help also, as it is for those who need to get rid of addictions and bad habits. Also, please say "he" or "she" instead of "they." Stating the gender of this person will not identify him or her, but will help us get a clearer picture of the situation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

nowherelass

Unread post by nowherelass » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:19 am

I'm not worried about him going to jail for more than 24 hours because his incredibly wealthy family will pay for everything; it's the way it has always worked out. I just ordered clarity products and already have King Solomon's Wisdom, and I intend to make a poppet to try to heal him and bring him out of denial. I've been praying to Saint Dymphna and will continue to do so.

And I'm sorry to have not specified that he is male, Mama Micki. It wasn't intentional.

Part of the allure of having him pulled over is also that his wealthy family and enabling friends will see what is happening to him; since there haven't been any real world consequences to his actions due to sheer luck (ie- ALMOST getting fired, getting let off with a warning last time, etc), everyone assumes it's all still fine. Would it be realistic to work clarity on all these people as well?
Last edited by Mama Micki on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed pronouns to male singular instead of plural, ie. he, him, his, not they, them, their

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:34 am

I would try Clarity in your case. The worst that can happen is nothing, so it's worth a shot in my view. If it works they'll see this person for all that he is and maybe put a stop to his antics.

Good luck!
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:36 am

You could report him to the police, although they probably can't do anything unless he is caught. You could try Compelling work on his family to do the right thing by getting him help instead enabling him. You might also consider FWP for the other people on the road.

I'm always amazed when rich people insist on driving when they could easily hire someone to do so. It certainly would save them a lot of embarrassment, fines, and possible jail time, such as the recent incident of a certain country singer who crashed his car and was found naked in the middle of the road.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:22 pm

You could always nail him down with a railroad spike. That will literally stop him in his tracks so he won't be able to drive or go anywhere, and that way he can get help. Get a railroad spike and a picture of this man, write on the spike with a permanent marker "STAY PUT AND NO DRIVING", and put his picture on the ground and nail the spike into it. If you don't have a yard, get a pot with some potting soil and do it with that. When he's gotten the help he needs and is safely driving again, you can pull up the nail and let him go free.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:46 pm

I think continued work with St. Dymphna would be ideal, but I'd also ask St. Christopher to watch over him so that he doesn't get in an accident. We don't know if he is self medicating or what form of mental illness he has, but he is obviously at risk of hurting himself as well as anyone else on the road. As far as the clarity work, you can do that for your friend as well as his family so that they will see the reality of the situation.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:10 pm

I'm guessing that the family knows what is going on, but are covering for him because they can. A lot of people think rules are for someone else. That is why I think Compelling is a better choice than Clarity.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

nowherelass

Unread post by nowherelass » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:24 am

Mary Bee, the railroad spike is a really interesting idea! Would that keep him from moving away if I wanted to use it for that?

Mama Micki, I wouldn't be surprised if you're right about them covering. I know that his father knows his total amount due on tickets, and if he thought about it at all he would know that amount of trouble equals a suspended license! I'll definitely get some compelling products and work those, though I'll probably avoid compelling him too since he has a history of being controlled and could probably sense it.

jgbg2013+
Daughter robbed by woman who staged a car accident

Unread post by jgbg2013+ » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Hello,

My Daughter. A wonderful, aspiring young attorney was robbed by a woman who stopped her car short for no reason. My.daughter's car was the third.car involved. She got.away unharmed because her airbag deployed BEFORE she made contact.

She invokes the angels before she starts her car as I taught her so we know she was divinely protected; however, the person who initiated this three car accident went over to my daughter's car, eating an Ice cream cone, cool as you please, posing as a concerned person and gaining her trust.

My daughter turned her back for one minute and within ten minutes the woman left the scene of the accident. The other two cars stayed. My daughter's car was completely totaled. She couldn't rent a car because she had no license, credit cards or cash.

I want justice. I want this piece of garbage caught. The bank contacted my daughter within ten minutes asking if she had made a $212.00 purchase and then another bank called asking the same question, $212.00 payment within minutes.

Fraud protection has insured her funds, however, she could have killed my only baby, who just got married two weeks ago.

What can I do to stop this thief in her tracks and have her be caught? This happened while she was traveling on business, in another state.

I really want this person caught and today is Tuesday. Perfect magical day for this working!

I am open to all suggestions.

Thank you.

Naught1usMax1mus
Re: Daughter robbed by woman who staged a car accident

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:37 am

First of all, was a police report filed? Was insurance information exchanged? your daughter can certainly file a police report after the fact, and should immediately do so, especially because theft and fraud were involved. Because the theft was over $400 total that puts it into grand theft category in most states, which is a felony, as is fraud -- of course your daughter probably already knows that. The banks would propbably like that to be done as well. This also gets you information like the exact names, etc. of all the parties. Were cell phone or other photos taken of cars or people? License plate numbers/car make and models exchanged? There's a gold mine of information potentially, and I would wait until you have printouts of the photos, more identification of the persons involved, etc.

Be patient at the beginning -- wait for the photos, names, identifying info, etc. to come into play, then the work will be much more directed and powerful. Then there are a number of ways to go about this -- I am so glad your daughter is OK.

Tell her not to feel bad - my mom, a retired court reporter, had her purse stolen from her office inside the courthouse! That's nerve for you! And even on top of that, with a Sheriff standing right next to her, she gave PIN information to a supposed 'bank' person calling for it (this was in the late 80's). Even the Sheriff didn't put it together. It can happen to the most educated people!

I would start immediately with Court Case and Protection candles and baths -- protect her and her interests first, then go after the bad guys when more details are known.

Mary Thomson
HRCC #1398G

brthrchristopher

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Starting out, if you don't have the potential thief's name, you can burn black candles on her by describing her in the petition as "That dirty, rotten scumbag thief who stole my daughter's cards and is using them to steal some more" (or something shorter, that Goddamned F*cking THief) and dress the paper with a cursing oil, and burn black candles dressed with a cursing oil, like Crossing. As you fix the candles, pray for this person to be arrested, that the curse makes her fumble and screw up so she is caught red handed in her thieving ways and brought to justice.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi jgbg2013,

I am so sorry about what happened to your daughter. The evil woman who did that to her needs to be stopped!

I agree with Brthrchristopher, he gave you excellent advice.
Some good cursing products are: http://www.luckymojo.com/confusion.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/batsblood.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackarts.html

Here is a link to look up spells. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.com

I'd also say a cleansing bath for your daughter would be a good idea.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html
And for protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html

You daughter sounds like a lovely young woman with a bright future ahead of her. I know you must be very proud of her.

Good luck!
Miss Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:48 am

To nail the thief down and prevent her from moving any more, get a railroad spike and write with a sharpie marker "the thief who stole from my daughter" on it. Nail it down into the ground in the west side of your yard, to make her fortunes sink with the setting sun. To make it worse for her, pour some vinegar on it every day and say "As you have soured my daughter's life, may your life be sour and frozen in place until you are brought to justice."

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

sarahjane

reveal to EVERYONE the web of lies

Unread post by sarahjane » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:33 pm

My husband's best friend and employee has been lying and stealing money. He has is a pathological or compulsive liar. We knew that he lies to his girlfriend about other girls but we just recently found out that his lying streches everywhere in his life, even to us. This man lies as easily as he breathes and will look you deadbin the eye when he does. We confronted him about the lies he told us and the money he stole. As usual though he snaked his way out.

I want a spell to reveal all of his lies to EVERYONE. I want his web of lies to crumble and I want him to suffer and pay all of the consequences of his lies.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Expose the Truth about Liars and Thieves

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:25 am

Hi sarajane,

I am so sorry to hear this. That man sounds like a nightmare. He cheats his best friend, his best friend's family and his girlfriend.

Some great products that would help with this matter are:

htpp://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

So, you will begin to get command over this person.

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
So he will pay you back.

http://www.luckymojo.com/victory.html

You could also make a doll baby, bind it, use the commanding products and put it in a coffee tin until he gives you the
money back.

You could also tip off the girlfriend to his "activities". From what I'm seeing, he isn't suffering much but he sure is making everyone else's life a misery. He needs to begin to feel some heat for what he's doing to people.

And can you get a good forensic accountant to go over what this man has done so you have evidence to take to the authorities?

If your husband isn't willing to do these things because they are "friends", then how about just banishing him?
http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
If he's actively stealing he needs to go.

If he's an employee, get some of his personal items. Some of his handwriting, anything he has touched. Photos, hair. Things you can do some serious work with.

Here is a link to spell work that can be done: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

There are excellent people here who can give you a reading on the situation and help you with magical coaching.
www.hoodoopsyhics.com
www.readersandrootowrkers.org

Best of luck to you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Mary_Crystal

Spell for former friend to show true colors

Unread post by Mary_Crystal » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:34 am

I recently lost a friendship because I told her some things that she didn't want to hear. I can be a little blunt sometimes, and most people appreciate the fact that I am honest and blunt with them and come to me for advice because of it.

Anyway, she stopped calling me, stopped being friends with me on Facebook, kicked me out of the online group we were in. I don't want her friendship back, honestly she was needy and I don't need friends like her.

What I would like to do is a spell so that her "true colors" are seen by the other group members. She presents herself as this guru who is all about love and who is enlightened yet I know that her life is awful and what she says are lies. The other people in this group are not able to see this. How can I get others in the group and others overall see her true nature behind the mask and lies she tells?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello, Marycrystal1,
I am so sorry that your friend betrayed you. There is nothing worse (to me) than betrayal. My heart goes out to you because I know how it feels.
I have merged your post to the appropriate thread.
Take a look at all the posts and see what spells suit you to perform on this BETRAYER.
You are justified.
Wishing you the very best
Take care, dear one

Mary_Crystal

Unread post by Mary_Crystal » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:15 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

Can you (or anyone) tell me if this sounds good? I was thinking for this situation of creating two dolls- one representing the group with clarity on the eyes and heart with the group name on the spine and possibly something grounding on the feet (moss?) so they are able to see her for who she is and start being grounded in reality. And maybe some King Solomon Wisdom so they are not taken in by a false guru like her again.

For her a doll with a petition to speak the truth and Essence of bend over (?) . I am less certain of what to do for her- I do not wish her specific harm (that would actually be easier!) but to show her true colors. I want people to see that her whole guru enlightened act is false and actually harmful. Any thoughts?

Then I was thinking of wrapping the two dolls looking into each others eyes with twine of some sort starting right next to one another and gradually unravel/separate them until they completely separate/are no longer tied together- basically the end product would be them no longer being a cohesive group or connected in any way.

Any suggestions by those more experienced on how to change this to be more effective greatly appreciated!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Hello, Marycrystal1,
It's not traditional to use a doll to represent a group of people. HOWEVER you're on the right track. You sure are!
You could do the doll for her. Personally, I would target the ring leader of the group who influences the others. Who's the leader? That would be my other doll.
In the meantime, do a vinegar jar spell so that all the people involved will sour to her. www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
How about a mirror box spell for her??? mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-que ... t2140.html
Hope this helps!!
Take care and have fun with your spells. Please keep us posted on the outcomes!

Dew

Unread post by Dew » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:03 am

Just what I needed for an unrelated situation to stop gossip!

Wishful

Spell-Casting to Stop Gossip and Slander

Unread post by Wishful » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Is it possible to stop gossip/lies and also get the offender to tell the truth at the same time? Contemplating a freezer spell with specific stated intentions for the lies, but not sure what else is needed. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Miss Aida
Re: Spell-Casting to Stop Gossip and Slander

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, Wishful,
Yes, there are many spells. I have merged your post into the appropriate subforum where there are numerous spell ideas for you.
Good luck to you. Dishonest people are just the worse.
If you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask
Take care

ohiobutterfly

Spells to Punish Liar Thief Fraudster Whose Name is Known

Unread post by ohiobutterfly » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:20 am

hello, my name is kelli. I met this guy about 5 years ago. I did not like him at first. time passed he pursued me. I found out he was married and was a pastor. He has this manipulative power that I can not pin point. but he controls people like he is god. He divorced his wife. and we started over. I found him cheating with several. over a five year period to make a long story short. we live together but hardley speak. I do not know what he has over me, I do not love him, but the thought that he stands in the pulit and gets over on these woman, and ect drives me insane. I am moving on, but I want to expose him. I want him to feel pain which is a natural reaction, but this ma is not a ordinary man. he has gifts and says they are from god and god allows him to do the things he does. which I know that is not true. He acts like he does not care and all woman are nothing. I want to punish him. I want people to know what he is. He gets away with everything and I cant help but to feel resentful, and hatred toward him. He is also a producer and is coming out with a knew album that he wrote. all the words to the songs are lies, and it disqust me. I know you will probably say move on, but he has to pay. for all the woman, not just me.and I want to see him cry an beg. money is the most important thing in his life, I want it stripped from him. How can I do it. I am a loving and forgiving person, but this man omg. wow. then I can move on

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Hello, ohiobutterfly,
I have merged your post to the appropriate thread where there are others with similar problems and many spell resolutions.
This guy sounds like a real jerk and I am so sorry that you ever had anything to do with him.
Please look over the ideas on these pages.
If nothing appeals to you, let us know and we'll help.
If you have any questions after reading these posts, please do not hesitate to ask.
Wishing you the very best.
I hope you nail this guy but good!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:34 am

And just on a side note ohiobutterfly I say stick it to him! I hate the idea of someone using God as a justification to take advantage of people. I have a feeling any reader would say this is justified work!

Peace~

Nathen

Mary_Crystal

Unread post by Mary_Crystal » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:08 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Marycrystal1,
It's not traditional to use a doll to represent a group of people. HOWEVER you're on the right track. You sure are!
You could do the doll for her. Personally, I would target the ring leader of the group who influences the others. Who's the leader? That would be my other doll.
In the meantime, do a vinegar jar spell so that all the people involved will sour to her. http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
How about a mirror box spell for her??? mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-que ... t2140.html
Hope this helps!!
Take care and have fun with your spells. Please keep us posted on the outcomes!
Thank you so much Miss Aida! I know it isn't traditional, but I ended up doing the doll for her/my target and the other doll representing the group since the group was a bunch of sheep without a clear leader. I was going to do the vinegar jar spell as well, but the dolls worked really well and I felt a cut and clear was more appropriate so I could let go of her, my emotions, and caring what she did next. What ended up happening was interesting- she ended up leaving the group because people were not going along with her like they were, and when she came back to the group, the group dynamics had completely changed and she was no longer their queen/guru. After the cut and clear I can now have sympathy for her and how miserable her existence is wearing such a mask of "love and light" while being inwardly such an empty person and have let any ties and emotions to her go. :D

Vitki_Ulfsjaller

Possible thief at work

Unread post by Vitki_Ulfsjaller » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:03 am

My partner and I are currently working at the same store, which is currently under a Level III audit because of the unusually large shrink, - thousands of dollars, - that is showing up on the books. The registers have also been showing unexplained shortages and recently an item that was checked in at delivery has come up missing.

The manager has reason to believe that one employee in particular may be responsible, but he can't seem to catch him in the act and checking the surveillance cameras has proven inconclusive. This guy has been through three managers, eventually running all of them off, and seems pretty wiley. (Yes, I have entertained the notion that he may know a few things conjure-wise.)

I've already looked some of the other topics on catching known and unknown thieves, but if anyone can suggest something that would be especially good for this particular situation, it would be greatly appreciated.

My main fear is that if this person is indeed the thief, he will find a way to pin it on an innocent co-worker.

James

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello, Vitki_Ulfsjaller,
I like the mirror box spell because they are enclosed in their own reflection. So, all they do is bounced back to them
There are variations to this spell posted here: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.htm ... gmirrorbox
And you can find them here: mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-que ... -t2140.htm
In addition to this, freezing this person wouldn't hurt at all www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
The other ideas are in this subforum (which you have already explored).
Hope you nail this guy.
Wishing you the best

Jfrog
Bogus Charges brought against me in Indonesia

Unread post by Jfrog » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Hello, I'm in quite a mess. First, I am in Cat's course - just received the course book today. Anyway, long story short. A week ago my hubby hit a motorcycle that pulled out in front of us, but managed to stop enough without even causing the motorcycle to wreck or fall down. Just a scratch. Well, things are different here so the dude started yelling at my hubby to pull over. We did, and this dude came up to my hubby's window. The two proceeded to argue. I was terrified. This guy was very threatening. Anyway, I looked around and our car was surrounded by people. This scared me even more. I'm white, and white people here in Indonesia are an oddity. Anyway, I reached in the glove compartment and got out my hubby's pocket knife JUST IN CASE someone or the dude arguing with my hubby tried to harm us. I then started screaming at my husband to lock the doors and leave and I started screaming at the guy arguing with my hubby to get away from the car - I wanted to leave. I was terrified. My son was in the back seat. Anyway, The guy looked straight at me and said "shut your mouth." In English! Then he said he wanted to go to the police station. There's no 911 here. You have to go to them. Well, we went. And this man told police that I pulled a knife on him and threatened his life! LIES! He freaking lied. Now, come to find out he's the son of a cop here. And the police are very corrupt. And this man and his family want to charge me for pulling a knife and threatening his life! And, I just found out a few days ago (after the incident) that it's illegal to carry a knife in Indonesia! I had no clue... Just today, the cops called my husband and wants us to come in AGAIN and give "our" side of the story next Monday. That's Sunday in America. I am scared to death. They can arrest me just like that. Laws are very, very different here. I live here so there's no time for me to receive Law Stay Away products from LM before Monday. But here's what I have that I've read that can help with law and court cases: tansy, marigolds, egg shell powder, elderberries, oregano, alum, just a pinch of slippery elm powder, little John. I also have a lot of herbs and curios, but not sure what else I can use. If anyone can please tell me how to use the herbs I do have, it'll truly be a life saver. I don't have ASAFOETIDA or Cascara sagrada. :cry: Also, I bought a beef tongue and am going to do that spell using alum and my last pinch of slippery elm. Gonna cook it and eat every bite - even his picture and name paper. I'm going to order a Law keep Away candle from LM to put on their alter. Also, what about a vinegar jar against the b*****d who lied on me? Please help!

Miss Aida
Re: Bogus Charges brought against me in Indonesia

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Hello, 1BlessedCat ,
Oh my God! how terrible for you. I am so very sorry. have moved your post over to the thread that exposes liars.
Please read through all the posts to see if there's anything that appeals to you.
If you have any questions, we are here for you

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:11 am

Hello OneBlessedCat,

I am so sorry this is happening to you. Having Lucky Mojo set a light for you is a good idea! You might consider having them do a run of candles just to keep the pressure on the situation. Also post a prayer to the Crystal Silence League (http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/).

Peace~

Nathen

Jfrog

Unread post by Jfrog » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Well, the interview with cops has been postponed because I'm quite ill. Hubby's taking doctors excuse today. And this gives me more time to work some magic. Went to TCSL posted a prayer request there. Did the beef tongue on perpetrator. Gonna do another one the main investigators who'll ultimately decide. Just your prayers are very much appreciated.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:50 pm

1BlessedCat,
Wishing you the very best.
Keep working the magic.
Yes, we will pray for you

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:59 pm

1BlessedCat, I just saw your post of April 15. Your beef tongue spells sound good.

If you know the bastard's name (or just "the man who threatened and lied about us"), write it on toilet paper along with something like "may his foul lies be exposed and his life turn to shit," and use it in the accustomed manner, just for good measure.

God's blessing and good luck,

Miss Michaele

Jfrog

Unread post by Jfrog » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:27 pm

Thank you Aida and Miss Michaele. I've taken all your advice. ;)

smichelle

Anyway to urge this to go the way I would like?

Unread post by smichelle » Wed May 28, 2014 3:58 pm

Hi.
Without going into much detail about this...and please no judgment; I have many reasons for wanting to do this, and I believe that it is justified. I have thought it over several times, and I really feel like I must do it.

Say that I know someone who is violating the terms of their visa (working more than legally allowed to), and this person is causing a few issues for me... I would like to get this person caught. I have discovered that I can anonymously report her violations to immigration online, so I am going to. However, there is a chance that she is working under the table, so there might be no paper trail of this, and I have no proof. I just know that she is working more than she is supposed to because I have both witnessed it and heard other people say that she is holding a full time position.

I am struggling too on when I should report this. If I should do it now, even though right now she is allowed to work full time due to the fact that the term is over -- because she WAS working more than she was supposed to during the term. Or if I should wait until the next term begins in 3 1/2 months to report her, when she is still working more than she should be.

I would like to try and ensure that immigration investigates the claim and finds something.
One thing I was thinking of was using hot foot powder. I do not have access to her footprints and it wouldn't be safe for me to go directly by her home, but I could perhaps mail something to her residence, that is coated in the hot foot powder. Am I correct in thinking that I would simply say my intentions as I sprinkle the hot foot power on the letter? Would there be any risk of me hot footing someone else that may handle the letter, too? Because I don't want to hot foot those that she lives with -- just her, but there is a chance that those that she lives with will handle the letter, too.

Do you have any other suggestions?

smichelle

Re: Anyway to urge this to go the way I would like?

Unread post by smichelle » Wed May 28, 2014 4:19 pm

To add, I do not have any personal concerns of her. I do have her photograph, her full name, and her birthday, however.

Lux Fx

Spells to Influence People to Forget, Not Speak, or Be Still

Unread post by Lux Fx » Thu May 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Someone is accusing me of doing something I didn't do. Part of them wants to not believe but I need to take the thought out of their mind Completly. ..help! Also, I care for this person so i don't want to keep or freeze them away from me.
Sorry, didnt know where to post.
Thanks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:05 pm

Hello, smichelle ,
I am sorry that we haven't answered sooner. Sometimes it takes a few days for us to get to the posts (and we usually answer them in the order that they were posted). I am 3 days behind in answering and it will take me a few days to catch up. Thank you for your patience.
There are too many reservations regarding the hotfoot. So, I wouldn't use it with that type of ambiguity.
Instead, I am going to give you some forum pages that expose liars and you can go from there.
After reading them, if you have any question, please don't hesitate to ask us.
spells-to-expose-the-truth-about-liars- ... t1795.html
help-with-exposing-a-cheater-p82542.htm ... c1c2ffe1fb
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-liars,-thi ... 53s30.html
There are many ideas here.
I hope this helps
take care

Miss Aida
Re: Spells to Influence People to Forget, Not Speak, or Be Still

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:44 pm

Hello, Lux Fx,
Wow, that is terrible. I HATE people who do this (and the world is full of these type of people).
These are people that do this to make them feel better about themselves.
First, I would try a stop gossip spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Then, an influence skull candle spell to get your friend to be persuaded to understand your innocence: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
When you speak to the person that you want to convince, chew Little John, sit it on the floor where you will talk to him.
http://www.herb-magic.com/little-john-to-chew.html
I am moving your post to another thread on how to expose a liar.
But here is a link to bring out truth: spells-to-bring-out-truth,-compel-confession,-force-apology-t6473.html-sid=0882600aec206ea5b58a9865e22bd2a2
I am wishing you the very best.
There's nothing I hate more than falling victim to a liar.

rql2012

Unread post by rql2012 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Not sure if right section. I bailed my ex boyfriend and put my house up as surety as he made me believe that we would get back together when he went in for a few months. Since gettting out he has cheated on me and now saying he has a new girlfriend he is not adhearing to bail conditions and is back selling drugs and im scared he will get arrested and i will lose my house. I have lodged a discharge of surety and court will be a few weeks. How do I ensure that the judge sees in my favour and releases me from the commtiment. I dont care if he goes back to jail while he is awaiting trial. But how do i ensure that i get the judge to see in my favour

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:12 pm

chewing Lo John and spitting it (discreetly) on the floor as you go into the court room is said to aid you in matters.

Do a search for lo John or judge and it should come up for you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello, rql2012
Here is a link that you ought to take a look at www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
And if you're interested in what Shantilly Lace has suggested, here is the link to that also
www.herb-magic.com/little-john-to-chew.html
Here's another link with helpful tips: www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/courtcasespells.html
And, you can go to the upper right hand corner of this page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Just type in COurt and see what comes up (you'll be pleasantly surprised)
I pray for your success with this situation
Take care

rql2012

Unread post by rql2012 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:34 am

Thank you just found out judge has ordered a court case for tuesday for my protetion as he is a known criminal. I dont have time to order stock but will do a honey jar to sweeten judge to me

violetflame11

Getting a criminal arrested

Unread post by violetflame11 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:56 pm

There is a meth lab next door to my home. I want the owners arrested and incarcerated. They are a danger to me and my family. I have contacted the police, but they are taking their sweet time. What can I do? I have used hotfoot spells twice, and they haven't left the property. What now? Is a DUME candle too harsh?

Miss Aida
Re: Spells to Get Criminals Exposed Arrested Jailed Imprisoned

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Hello, violetflame11 ,

Welcome to the forum and the Lucky Mojo family. If you get a chance, please introduce yourself on the introduction thread so that everyone can meet you.

First, I would contact the media about this since the Police won't do anything. The local newspapers and the local television news eat this stuff up!!

The 3 pages on this subforum has some excellent ideas. Please take a look at what others are suggesting. I've taken a look myself and there's great advice here.

Also, take a look at this subforum: spells-to-punish-liar-thief-fraudster-w ... t1003.html

Additionally, please protect yourself: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Good luck with this.

tanchan

Re: Need him to show his true colours & split them up

Unread post by tanchan » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:06 am

In my case I need her to show her true colors and split them up, she is only after citizenship and is only using him for immigration.

J-Mo
Forum Moderator
Re: Need him to show his true colours & split them up

Unread post by J-Mo » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:54 am

Hello tanchan,

I would work a moving candle spell on her and the man she is using to gain citizenship. I would use a female candle for her http://www.luckymojo.com/evecandle.html that i would anoint with confusion oil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-confusion.html and seperation oil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-separation.html. I would use a white male candle for him http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-adam-white.html and i would anoint it with separation oil http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-adam-white.html as well as clarity oil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html. Name and baptize the candles for the two respective parties. Write two separate petition papers out, For her write something along the lines "you can't think clearly, you are confused, you will expose yourself for what you truly are and leave this man alone." on his write something like "You see her clearly for what she is, You will leave her etc." Place the petition papers under the corresponding candles.

Split the candles into 7 equal sections with straight pens, one section for each day. On the first day place the two candles back to back almost touching, State your petition while you light the candles, let them burn down one section, the next day move the candles with the petition papers still underneath a little further apart. Keep calling out your petition and moving them apart a little more each day. Once there is room,place a opened pair of scissors between the candles with the blades facing her candle. Dispose of the ritual remains as you see fit, here are some options http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

good luck!

Tammyw

Lawsuit against police

Unread post by Tammyw » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:24 pm

I received a broken bone from 2 police officers recently. I wasn't arrested for anything at the time. I was just treated for my injury. I requested a copy of the incident report almost 2 months ago and I was getting the run around. I finally got the report today and it's full of lies. And futhermore my lawyer says we have to be careful because once we file a lawsuit against them they may try to come up with some false charges against me to cover their own asses. What can I do to keep them from charging me with anything and to expedite a settlement. I have Lucky Mojo Law keep away oil and fast luck oils already on hand just not sure what to do. Should I do a honey jar on the officers that were involved?? any help is appreciated

j82

Re: Lawsuit against police

Unread post by j82 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:43 pm

I would not use a honey jar on them but the judge. I would get the court case spell kit or mojo and use that to the directions. For the officers I would be more inclined to put them in a freezer with poppy seeds to cause confusion and or add inflamitory confusion oil to the jars ( not a lot or it will be a mushy mess). Burn black candles with the officers names dressed in the oil and rolled in crossing powder. Ritually dispose of it by the police station. I am sorry this happened police brutality is a real issue ( clearly seen in your case) my sister had a similar experience got beat up by cops and when the lawyer requested the video tape in the precinct, oddly enough the recorder was broke during those few hours. I would wear law keep away on me , and dress you, your car, home, dress candles and burn them weekly.. Not only could they come up with fake charges but they may harass you which is what happened to my sister when she filed a law suit, all a sudden she was pulled over like every other day, car searched etc.. boys in blue protect their own!

j82

Re: Lawsuit against police

Unread post by j82 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:47 pm

Also I would use stop gossip to prevent being hurt from their slander, slippery elm is great for that and alum is great to silence a person. Sorry meant to add that above but forgot! Opps!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”