Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get Criminals Exposed Arrested Jailed Imprisoned

truebeliever
Re: sending someone to jail and keeping them there

Unread post by truebeliever » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:41 am

I'm gonna try this, I hate my best friend boyfriend, she was married to his brother, he won't work and is on probation and got caught selling drugs..I hope to keep him in prison for the remainder of his sentence 3-7 yrs..
True Believer,
Thanx so much St. Expedite!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Miss Bri outlines wonderful methods of helping you draw the attention of the law to those who break the law. You can also work to trip them up in their attempts to escape notice by using Devi's Shoe String to trip them up. Devil's Shoe String is always great for tripping up devils and evil-doers.

Also graveyard spirits can be called upon to really harry a person until they fess up and turn themselves in. If you can find a person who had been murdered, they have a strong sense of going after criminals and will ride that person till they show up for court.

Of course, as Miss Bri said make sure your work is justified.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

godofgreenwood

Re: COURT CASE

Unread post by godofgreenwood » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:37 pm

WELL THE COURT CASE ENDED TODAY,HE BROUGHT A WITNESS TO LIE, WELL THE WITNESS LIED AND MESSED UP THE CASE FOR THE CRIMINAL SO HE WAS FOUND GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS AND HAS TO PAY COMPENSATION IN SUM OF OVER A 1000.00 DOLLARS, BONDED FOR ONE YEAR,FAILURE TO PAY WILL BE IMPRISONED, HE HAS LOSSED A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF WEIGHT,HIS LAWYER ABANDONED THE CASE EARLY AND LEFT HIM TO HIMSELF. IN SHORT HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED. HAVE WRITTEN THE WHOLE SPELL ON HOW TO DEAL WITH PERSONS LIKE HIM AND AND COURT CASES.

godofgreenwood

Unread post by godofgreenwood » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:38 pm

WOULD LIKE TO THANK ST EXPIDITE FOR ALL HIS HELP IN THIS MATTER AS HE HELPED ME ALL THE TIME, THANKS ST EXPIDITE.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:06 pm

godofgreenwood wrote:Special Favour oil

You mentioned this oil, do you mean Special oil #20? Because Lucky Mojo doesnt not sell a Special Favour oil.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Please don't type in all caps. Thank you.

Congratulations on your success.

godofgreenwood

Unread post by godofgreenwood » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:14 pm

sorry for typing in cap was just so excited i apologise to everyone

route95
Re: Court Case pending with dangerous criminal

Unread post by route95 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:09 pm

congrats on your success!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:55 pm

Congrats!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

godofgreenwood

Unread post by godofgreenwood » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:19 am

Thank you Saint Michael for all your help as well

jujubean

Help Me Show Someone How Selfish They Are

Unread post by jujubean » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:46 pm

I need a spell to help me show someone how selfish they are acting and how much pain their selfishness causes others, particularly me? :cry:

Thank you,
JuJu

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Look at what you've done!

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:45 am

Clarity can work for this as you want them to see clearly.
King Solomon Wisdom if you would like them to reflect on it.
Or any of the compelling products like Essence of Bend Over written with a petition that they feel terrible for the way that they have been behaving and work to make amends pronto.
http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Octoberbaby

Unread post by Octoberbaby » Mon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm

I know this post is very old .. But ms bri how would you use attraction products to keep the law attracted to a person ans what products would you use ...

Octoberbaby

Putting a person in jail

Unread post by Octoberbaby » Tue May 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Miss bri wrote in a post that you can use attraction products to keep the law attracted to a person but I want to know what products to use an how to use them.. The only thing I know is to use a black 7 day pullout candle with the proper oils ... I never tried it. If anyone have any suggestions please feel free to share them.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Putting a person in jail

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Hmm, I personally wouldn't use Attraction products to get someone arrested, but that's just me.

To get someone arrested, especially, if they are doing illicit activities, I'd use means of freezing them, tripping them up, and conjures aimed at getting them caught coupled with working with the spirit of a police officer to get them behind bars.

For me, sending someone to jail is a crossing type work so I'd get a picture of them and in a square around them write "sent to jail, locked behind bars." Five-spot with Crossing, Destruction, and similar oils and burn black candles on their picture.

I've used similar methods quite often and to great effect.

lilavenger

My cousin was murdered..

Unread post by lilavenger » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:41 am

Hello all,

I've come to the forum to ask for some advice as I am at a lost as in what to do. On April 14, 2011 at approx 2 am in the morning my cousin was found murdered. He had been shot several times through the back. One bullet went right through his heart, so you can imagine how myself and my family are dealing with not only his death but the horror of it.

Immediately, we were told that a particular person who he had an argument with a couple days prior and three other guys followed my cousin down the street when he was walking home from a friend's house. They started a fight, ending with my cousin beating up two of the guys. As he threw up his hands and walked away, he was shot in the back several times. And the guys ran away.

It seemed all to convincing at first b/c he did have an argument with the guy that was the triggerman a few days prior and also threatened him. Put when I saw the street were they found his body there was very little blood, which is odd for someone that has been shot several times especially in the heart. I always had a feeling that he was moved from another location to that street mainly b/c he lived around the corner from it.

A couple of weeks after his death, the cops interviewed the guy that he had the argument with and given a lie detector test. And guess what...he passed! But for some reason I still feel as if he had something to do with it (im sort of a empath).

Any how, another version of what happened as come to light. My cousin was lured out of the house by a phone call from some girl to come to her apt that is not far from his house. He was not shot by one person, but several people, and dumped on the street were he was found (which is one thing i have always suspected, including being set up).

Right now the police have come to a dead end. Mostly because of this stupid street code: stop snitching, its hindering any one to come forward. Even though all of these people have come to us to give us information, no one wants to go to the cops. The baby mother of the guy that he had the argument with said that he confessed to her, she was willing to even sign a statement, but then she backed out.

This is why I am coming to you guys for help. Do you know a spell that I can do to get people to gain courage to come forward and speak to the cops? Or better yet force those that killed my cousin to have a conscious and confess.

I have not had a good night sleep since he was killed...I can feel his spirit is not at rest. Any suggestions is appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: My cousin was murdered..

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:18 pm

I am very sorry for your loss. You are not sleeping because he is still seeking justice.

I know some old fashioned spells -- very powerful and traditional ones -- to cause a murderer to return to the scene of the crime and confess, but these spells always include work that is buried in the hands of the murdered person's corpse, and it is too late for that now.

I also know spells that use the graveyard dirt and personal concerns of the murdered person to drive the murderer to confess or to haunt others until they tell what they know.

These are serious, rather dark spells and i would not wish to publish them on the internet. If you get a half-hour reading with me, ConjureMan Ali, Miss Bri, or other people here at the forum who are members of AIRR, we will give you private coaching on what to do.

There is not just one way to do it, but there is a whole family of such spells and we can teach them to you or you can hire one of the workers at AIRR to teach you the work and back you up at the altar while you do your thing locally, to get the goods in contact with them.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:57 pm

No spirit will work harder for justice than the spirit of the murdered victim, as Miss cat has said. There are some great old-timey works on how to go about this.

Until you can get such help or guidance I suggest lighting a white candle for your cousin with prayer to let him know that you are going to help him. This will help give him some rest until you can get on the case.

lilavenger

Unread post by lilavenger » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:34 am

Thank you Catherine and Conjureman for your replies. I will burn that candle, I hope he will be assured, my family and I have not sleep very well since his murder. I cant sleep before 4 am no matter what I do.
Once I get the money saved up, I will also get that reading, I am besides myself worrying about the state of his spirit.

Thanks again!

Freeze

whick kit to see a sex offener gets what coming

Unread post by Freeze » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:50 am

Hi, I dont know if this is the right forum for this question, but here goes..I know of a situation where a man molested a child and later raped a friend of mine. Theyve never paid for these crimes and are scott free. Are there any spell kits, appropriate to see that this person gets exactly what they deserve?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: whick kit to see a sex offener gets what coming

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:34 am

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: whick kit to see a sex offener gets what coming

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:02 am

That is a very good link jwmcclin provided. Miss Bri of AIRR gave outstanding advice, as always, in that thread.
#1606 GA

BlackthornConjure

Opening Someone Eyes to a Swindler....

Unread post by BlackthornConjure » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:21 am

I’ve been living with my mother for about a month now.

It is pretty clear she is dangerously in love with her boyfriend, who lives here as well. It is as though she has forsaken her own family to be the mother and caretaker of him and his two children.

My siblings and I are very concerned and every time we try to speak to her she just lashes out at us in anger.

Is there rootwork you would recommend to open her eyes as to what she is doing?

I thought of just hot footing him the hell out of here but I didn’t realize that work can have rather nasty effects on the person.

I just would like her to wake the hell up, out of this daze of false happiness, because in reality he is just taking advantage of her and our family.

This is causing a huge rift in the household as well as our immediate family.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Opening Someone Eyes to a Swindler....

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:51 am

Having lived through something similar to your mom's experience -- and still being in love and living happily together in marriage more than a decade later, despite the nay-sayers in my family -- i will just note that you may not be in the best position to judge whether your mother is experiencing "true" happiness or "false" happiness. Her experience is one of happiness. That's good enough for her.

Without a description of the man's criminal dealings, or your mother's loss of cognitive powers, or physical / sexual / verbal abuse in the household, you have not convinced me (an older female root doctor with experiences more like your mom's than like yours at this point), that the man and his children are causing or will cause a problem for your mom or that her experience of happiness is anything but a gift to warm her heart.

I'm not saying you are wrong -- i am just saying that you have not convinced me ... yet.

So, anyway, while i await some evidence of the man's wrongdoing, i would like to advise you and your mom to use Peace Water around the home, and maybe also Peaceful Home bath crystals in the household laundry.

Tell us more... please.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:17 pm

BlackthornConjure

Unread post by BlackthornConjure » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:19 pm

They have a very rocky history: For two years he played emotional head games with her. Not wanting a relationship then changing his mind. Back and forth between his ex and my mother. He is an emotional wreck going through a non-married separation with his ex and children. She does everything for him. Which is fine except all she acknowledges is him and his children. He contributes nothing to our household except this hold on my mom I've never seen before. She's gone from being the most caring person I ever knew to this person I no longer know. When he is in the house she is happy and smiling. The minute he leaves its like all she can do is wait for his return. She hangs on his every movement and word to arrange her day. It's just scary to see her like this when she was independant and strong willed for as long as I can remember. She cancels plans with us last minute based on a change in his daily plans. It's just Crazy to me. Hope this help. :)

bluemoon

elderly, dying mother potentially defrauded

Unread post by bluemoon » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:30 pm

My mom is the last stage of life, about to start receiving hospice care.

My dad died two years ago.

Before my dad died, he and my mom agreed upon a will. That all money left over after she died would be divided into 4 parts. Charity would get one part and the 3 sons (including me) would each get one part. Everyone agreed that this was a generous, great way to set up a trust.

A man whom my mom (and dad) has given money to in the past (for what I admit is a good cause) has been calling her recently and being (what seems to me brother and me) emotionally manipulative.

This man called my mom today (on Christmas Eve, knowing she is dying) and just remarked that he was looking at a picture of my dad and her and amazed at how much love was there. He also said he was thinking of naming a hospital in India after my parents, to which my mom couldn't contain her awe, humility, and delight. But, of course, he needs money for this hospital.

My brother and I find it slimy that his man (to whom she just donated 20K last fall) would work her so hard at this vulnerable juncture. He and I live a few hours from her. We visit frequently, but can't always be at her side to talk things over with her and others.

On the phone with me today, my mom was weeping with joy at the honor of having a hospital named after he and my dad, and was about to sign over an entire IRA of large amount that my dad had saved to this organization.

I am all for charity. I am all for giving. I love the fact that my dad included giving in part of the will. And I plan to pay anything I get forward. But I also know my dad wanted to give and help his sons and specifically built this into his last wishes.

And what she is thinking of doing is not in accordance with my dad's (and her, when they all discussed it together) wishes.
As of now (it could change any day), she has not been declared legally incompetent.

I am wondering what kind of working I could do pretty ASAP to help make it so the agreement about finances that she and my dad made in good healthy is honored. Also, wondering what I can do to make this guy back off.

Just so you know, I will be talking frankly with my mom about all this in the next day or two during my visit. My brother will as well. We honor her generosity, but want the wishes of the family trust to be respected and do not want her to be taken advantage of.

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: elderly, dying mother potentially defrauded

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:09 pm

You need to speak with an attorney next week.
See this page and pay careful attention to the very first paragraph:
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Alum:
http://herb-magic.com/alum-chunk.html

For your Mother, work with Blessing products from Lucky Mojo:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

(edited by me) Money Stay with Me:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

You may also wish to have a light(s) set at the MISC.
Hoodoo Psychics (all are Members of AIRR):
http://hoodoopsychics.com

Take care and stay posted.
#1606 GA

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: elderly, dying mother potentially defrauded

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Don't hesitate to Hotfoot that man away from your mother and your family. He should not be taking advantage of a dying woman.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MmeOpproah
Need him to show his true colours & split them up

Unread post by MmeOpproah » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:00 pm

My effing evil ex is a violent nasty rapist but has been on best behaviour with his mistress. He's trying (& almost succeeded!) to destroy my life & take my daughter away from me. HUGE court case in 3 months, I need him to show her who he really is & what he's capable of, her to call the police & everyone to see the man I've been telling them about.

Any spell that can do that???

TIA!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Need him to show his true colours & split them up

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:45 pm

I'd try to find someway to get the law on him without putting another woman in danger in order to do it.

Try working a Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit against him, and pray that St. Michael bring him to justice quickly. The kit involves an element that removes that person from your life, so it would be a good option to stay safe and get rid of him.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

MmeOpproah

Unread post by MmeOpproah » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:58 pm

If the law were in any way just he would have been put away 1000 times in the last 12 years. He's untouchable it seems.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:59 pm

If you feel you need help with getting justice or jail work done on this guy, you may wish to hire a rootworker from AIRR who specializes in legal work, court cases and justice:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:57 pm

I would deal with this situation in two ways. First I'd ruin his sex, then I'd expose him for what he is.

Get a Black Penis candle and dress it with Crossing Oil, Destruction Oil, and my favorite, Black Arts Oil. Dust it with Goofer Dust, roll it in Red Peppers, Stud it with Black Peppers, and shove red hot rusty nails into it. I'd also get a wire to wrap around it. Burn this down on his photo while calling out your curses. If you have a personal concern, load it into the photo.

To expose him get graveyard dirt from the grave of an abuse victim. Mix it with Court Case Powder and Black Arts powder and lay it out where he'll walk over it. Then from home take a black skull candle and load it with his personal concern, Red Peppers, Poppy Seeds, Black Mustard Seeds, Black Peppers, and Vandal root. Ring the skull candle with Salt. Set the entire thing on a mirror and light the candle. As the candle is burning recite these Psalms slowly and with a vengeful heart in this order: Psalm 35, Psalm 37, Psalm 47, Psalm 68.

Then pray from your heart that he be exposed and that the eyes of the Lord be upon him. Sprinkle some of the salt from the working where he'll walk over it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:38 pm

I knew ConjureMan Ali would step in with some gloriously (yet appropriately) harsh work! I have visions of barb-wire around that well-abused candle. >:)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

highheels

Ex boyfriend assaulted me/court trial in 2 weeks!!!!

Unread post by highheels » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Hello to all my Lucky Mojo brothers and sister. Praying each of you are having thus far a very healthy and prosperous 2012.

I truly hope that the members will be able to direct me on what course of action to take to have the judge give my ex-boyfriend punishment for assaulting me this past Sept.

Let me just brief you all first on the matter at hand.

I was with this older man for almost 3 years, we lived together. This man was what everyone that meet him called him a DIRTY OLD MAN!! He said the most disgusting sexual things to me in front of any one and showed me no respect as a female at all. To be honest i was with him only for finances only (he made me sick most of the times). He paid girls for sex all the time and cheated on me throughout our whole entire relationship.

To make a long story short and not to write a novel here lol, I lost my Mother suddenly last June. My Mom was everything to me, I mean everything! WE SPOKE SOMETIMES 10 TIMES A DAY AND I WOULD DRIVE 6 HOURS TO SEE HER VERY OFTEN. I dont think i will ever get over her passing. She was my best friend my confidant and the only person i can say for sure loves me with all her heart. After her passing away i returned home to my boyfriend and went through a really bad depression where even my dr. prescribed meds for me to cope with my life. I was not feeling like being touched much less having sex, which was the last thing on my mind, especially with this person who had said some pretty horrible things about my family and "why am i acting like this? get over it".

So i decided to get a job save my money and moved out to rid myself of this person once and for all.

Once as I was going to the shower (we slept in different rooms) i overheard him on the phone speaking to a call girl making plans to meet up with her that day (i really didn't care). What really got my attention was when i heard him mention my mothers name and say that my family (my Brother) was a dead beat!! I HIT THE ROOF AND CONFRONTED HIM , HOW DARE HE SPEAK MY MOTHERS NAME OR FAMILY! We got into a physical fight and he bruised my body pretty bad. 911 was called, police eagerly arrested him.

Now the trial is coming up and i would like the judge to give him the worst lesson of his life.

I do have some supplies here from lucky mojo (hot pepper packet, Crossing oils). I live in Canada and it takes a long time for me to receive my orders so i wont have time to order more supplies before the trial.

I have also paid for a reading from a AIRR ROOT WORKER, But i know that could take some time to get back to me.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO:

Call MISC and have them set some candles (for example dume) for me.

I also plan on doing a freezer spell this Monday when i go to the market and pick up the tongue. So as they say God helps those who help themselves, ive been reading court case post and they say do work for at least 9 days.

Any other suggestions would be so greatly appreciated.

Thank You all in advance,

Many Blessings.

Highheels

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: EXBOYFRIEND ASSULTED ME/COURT TRAIL IN 2WEEKS!!!!!!

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:49 pm

DUME stands for Death Unto My Enemies. I would think long and hard before using that type of candle, or ordering it set. I know you're angry and hurt, and you have EVERY right to be. But do you want this guy 6 feet under or do you want justice? I'm not making a judgement, but you should decide.

I would ask for a Court Case light set on the trial; give the MISC workers the name of the judge, the other attorney (if you have it) so it can be put in the petition.

If you want to cross him up in the meantime, get a black candle (a penis shaped one if you can find it; otherwise just use a plain black one) and carve the ex boyfriend's name all over it; dress that with Crossing oil and call out his name, cursing his nature and sexuality so he can never hurt another woman again, nor know pleasure through sex. Let that candle burn out till it's all gone, then dispose of the remains at a crossroads.

Please also work some Fiery Wall of Protection on yourself and your property, to keep this guy from hurting you until he's locked up.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

highheels

Re: Ex boyfriend assaulted me/court trial in 2 weeks!!!!

Unread post by highheels » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Thank-you so much Mary Bee for the reply to my urgent post. Well, you are actually right no i dont want him dead (that i leave to the higher power of God to make that decision), but sometimes i feel like i do but thats just anger in me. I do not have the names of the Judge nor the attorney i will email the detective in charge and see if she can somehow give it to me. I have already received a reply from a known AIRR Root Worker who unfortunately told me she does not do court or crossing work but she refereed me to someone else. Im happy she contacted me so soon (like couple of hours :shock: :D ), i wasn't expecting such a quick reply . I hope the next worker i have chosen i will also be so lucky to get a quick reply. I really want to win this case so im thinking also a court case mojo so i will call lucky mojo to find out if they can express it to me. you know the funny thing is couple years back i had a reading with Miss Cat and she told me i would meet this very wealthy man.which i did meet this loser the very next year. i know she did not for see this because like i said his Jackcle & Hide personality came out 2 years after but she did tell me he would be a dog so to speak. Also, i hope no one did not think i was putting down working ladies, ( I use to be a dancer before i meet this man) that is not why the fight started. This man has mentally abused me for a very long time and i took it because i suffer from lowself esteem and have been in abusive relationships before but NO MORE!!!!! HE KNEW OF MY PAST AND I TOLD HIM I WILL NEVER LET A MAN EVEN SCRATCH ME AGAIN!!!!! the passing of my Mom gave me the strength to decide to leave him once and for all (i thought to myself how can i let a few dollars degrade me and my family) and i will SURVIVE!!!

Blessings to all of you,
Highheels

highheels

Unread post by highheels » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Greetings everyone, ok, i just called the Lucky Mojo store to find info inregards to placing my order. The lady was i spoke with was very helpful and even gave me a suggestion to go to any Asian market in my area for the LITTLE JOHN CHEW (GALANGAL ROOT). She explained to me that i would not receive a mojo hand in time :( , so instead i placed an order for $102 in candles to be lit for me with special instructions (like ex-boyfriends name since i do not have judge or his attorney's name).Also the very nice informative lady told me to order a JUST JUDGE CANDLE, IS IT JUST MY EYES BUT ITS NOT LISTED. Thanks again Mary Bee for your advice i am taken it and i will let you all know how this turns out. i will head out now to china town to see if i can find this root and also to the market to get me some supplies to do my freezer spell. STILL ANXIOUS TO HEAR BACK FROM MY AIRR ROOT WORKER I PAID FOR A READING WITH!!!!!!

Aslo, nt sure if this is the rt section but i found a half packet of 13 herb bath i had given to my Mom to take last December before she left for vacation. She passed away shortly after, can i use this bath for myself?

Blessings,
Highheels

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:18 pm

The Just Judge candle is here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#catholic

Scroll down the page to see Just Judge (Justo Juez).

You can certainly use the 13 Herb Bath packet to cleanse yourself. Ask your mother's spirit to watch over you as well.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

cappy

case going to trial i am nervous and scared..help and mercy

Unread post by cappy » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:52 pm

hi everyone,i have had a rough end to 2011.due to trying to help out a friend/ex bf in a jam i ended up losing out big time,financialy and also being physically assaulted by him in front of my two small children.

it has been a very hard road as the police were incompetent(could care less) and i had to fight and advocate for myself to document much of what happened.now it has come to the point of trial and the da has warned ahead of time she is not that confident in the soundness of the case.

mychildren are to young to be witnesses and other than a neighbor who dislikes me and her child seeing him speed away after the fact,it is my word against his,i did go to the hospitol and bruising and lumps were noted also i called e childrens serices on my own and reported everything and the worker spoke to my child and did report that it was indictive of abuse.

i am still very intimidated by him,he is dangerous and has proved capable of anything.the worry is if the jury believes him and not me i lose my order of protection wich is my lifeline to getting help with moving away(i have no money for such expense)and i need to move because i know he is quietly seething and when it is all said and done and he is no longer under close scrutiny he will send harm to us,or even bold enough to come after me himself.

what can i do?the trial is next week. how much does it cost to have vigil lights set?! please any other quick remedies?i have been praying for the right outcome and for safety and from the jury a conviction.i am a nervous wreckes about having to testify as he will be there and probably his family member spys so they can know just who i am all very intimidating.

i fear that my nervousness will come across as being untruthfull.he himself i truly believe is a physcopath..he is able to be very calm and calculated no matter the situation and he has a great job and such while im currently unemployed i mean he looks good from a first glance.

i feel so jaded by this experience as it happened because i chose to try to help a friend who asked for it.he should pay but will probably at most IF convicted will get probation and i get to look over my shoulder as long as i stay in this town as if i'm living some crooked lifestyle when all ive ever done is try my best to raise my children in a safe and loving home with at least one parent there for them and loving them while helping out those who i can.it kills me i couldnt protect them from what happened.

sorry for the long post but i need advice.can a candle service be made for my behalf to adress all the circumstances that may affect the ultimate outcome?how do i request it?also what else should i personally be doing other than prayer?please help!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: case going to trial i am nervous and scared..help and mercy

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:39 pm

Missionary Independent Spiritual church can light candles for you and I would recommend that you order some for this situation immediately. I believe that their candles are $17 each. I also recommend that you look over the court case page here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Reciting the Psalms mentioned on this page is something you can start doing now and its free.
You can also ask that people pray for you at the Crystal Silence League:
http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

highheels

Unread post by highheels » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:29 am

Hello and Many Blessing to all of you,

This is just a lil update to what happened with my Court Case. Well i dont want to speak too soon but i cant believe how well the 1st half of the trail went on Feb 2, 2012. I arrive a day early ( I nolonger live in the same city) and found an occult supply store in Toronto that sells Little John chew :D ! Got a small pack but because i was staying wit friends i was not able to boil it in the sugar so what i did instead was on my way to court that morning i drove to a Coffee shop and bout a large cup of hot water then added a couple packets of sugar then put in my LJC. I made it brew for about an hour.

When it was time to go on the witness stand I Sat down and spit the lil pieces around the chair i sat in ( i simply covered my mouth and spat).
The Judge was so kind to me offering me water and Kleenex because i cried just having to recount everything that happened that morning. For some reason my exboyfriends lawyer was confused and not only made himself look unprepared but made my ex look a idiot :lol: . My ex kept on looking at me and laughing while i was on the stand the judge got very made and told him to please stop this now, he obviously denied he was laughing and said he was simply speaking to his lawyer.

All in all,from the moment i entered the court house everyone i came in contact with that day treated me with so much respect and sympathy.
Even going through the security check the officers flirted with me in regards to taking off my winter coat. The detective in charge was also there and gave me her cell phone number and told me if every witness was like me her job would be so much more simply.

The trail should have only been 1 day but it was put of until March 2, 2012 because his lawyer would like to call the girl my ex was speaking to the day of the assault to say what she heard over the phone.

Thanks so much lucky mojo for lighting the candles on my be half. MaryBee, a special thank you to you for answering all my questions and concerns. I will follow the same spell for part 2 of this court case. But this time i actually have Judges name and name of ex's lawyer :D :D . It will be so much better :D :D :D .

On a happier note I FINALLY GOT MY READING FROM MY AIRR ROOT WORKER. Boy was he on point!!!! I have already started applying his advice to my daily life and we are doing some work together to help me reach my goals. I really like him and i look forward to a very good relationship with him. I must say what i really like about him is the fact that i find his prices so fair for the work he will be performing .

Many Blessing,

HighHeels

simplydevine

Husband's trial for domestic assault; keep him from filing

Unread post by simplydevine » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:14 am

Hello,

Part One:

My husband's pretrial for domestic assault is this coming week. I also need to keep him from filing for divorce (see below).

I am in urgent need of advice on the following:

1) I want to get my husband to plead GUILTY

2) I want the judge to set the date of sentencing shortly following the pretrial, instead of it being another week or more before he is sentenced.

3) I want the judge to give my husband the MAXIMUM penalties/punishment (which would be 90 days jail time, 6 months of domestic violence classes, 2 years probation, and fines and fees)

4) My husband is VERY cunning and persuasive, he's managed to talk his way out of being arrested many times when I've called the police on him, with his "I'm one of you guys, and she's one of those crazy women that I counsel" speech. And this is not his first offense on record. He served time for one year in 1994, so I want that to work against him as well. Basically I guess for number 4, I'm asking that the judge dislike my husband on site and just throws the book at him no matter what he says.

5) The police officers have erroneously given my husband the idea that he can come to our home at anytime if I am not here, and if I am here, then he can come with a 'peace officer' (police officer). They've even told him that since it is his property too, that he can break into the house if he chooses to do so (I had the locks changed). I have verified that that that is not true. I have a PPO on him that says that he can not come to the property AT ALL, AT ANY TIME. Now I am concerned about him popping up whenever he feels like it. I want the judge to address this and make sure to let him know that if he returns to our home at any time, he will be in violation of the PPO.

I have the option of writing a letter to the judge and he will read it before the trial, along with the rest of the case file. I am going to write that letter. I was thinking of putting the letter under the honey jar, along with my petition before I turn the letter in. What do you think of that ideal?

So the pretrial is on this upcoming Thursday morning, so I have only 4 days to do some work on this. I am going to have LM set a candle for me, BUT what candle should I request???

I am going to do a vinegar jar for my husband and the Judge. I have the judge's name but I don't have the defense attorney's name. Can I just write 'my husband's defense attorney'? Should I add poppy seeds to the vinegar jar? I want my husband and his attorney to be confused, but I don't want the judge to be confused, so maybe then I shouldn't add the poppy seeds to the vinegar jar?

I am going to do a honey jar on the judge and the prosecuting attorney for myself. What should my HJ petition be? That the judge and counsel favor me? It seems like I should write something stronger and more precise.

I still have personal concerns from my husband: blood on paper towel, hair and nail clippings ,and 3 teeth that he had pulled in 2005 (he chose to keep the teeth, I had nothing to do with that). Should I do any work with the personal concerns?

I have A LOT of LM love oils which I'm guessing does not apply to this situation. The other LM oils that I have that may be helpful in this situation are: Five Finger Grass, Crown of Success, House Blessing, Look Me Over, Essence of Bend Over, Prosperity.

The other LM products that I have are: Five Finger Grass herb, Five Finger Grass sachet powder, Commanding bath crystals, Fiery wall of Protection powder

Any advice on which of the above products to use and how?

Here is Part Two of my situation:

My husband and I are currently separated because I have a PPO against him (see above).

I want to make sure that he does NOT file anything with the courts as far as divorce, or trying to see the children, because I plan to relocate to a different state and then immediately file for a divorce there.

It will be better for me, on every level, if I file in our new state and not in the current state.

The earliest that I can relocate is August, so I need make sure that he doesn't file anything, thus forcing me to file here; which would not benefit my case when I file in the new state.

So if anyone has ANY suggestions on what I can do to 'encourage' my husband to NOT file anything, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much for you help with these situations!

~Nique

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Husband's trial for domestic assault; keep him from filing

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:35 pm

You really have a lot going on, but you seem very focused and determined and that will definitely help you.

First, dealing with the husband's trial:

Are you going to be at the sentencing? If so: You can wash your clothes and add a pinch of the Commanding bath crystals to the rinse cycles, and pray that you have a commanding presence and the judge is commanded to do as you say whenever he sees you, hears from you, or reads anything you wrote. Wear those "dressed" clothes to the court.
If you aren't going to be at the sentencing, you can wear Essence of Bend Over as a perfume whenever you interact with the judicial system.

You can, when you write that letter to the judge, dust the papers lightly with Five Finger Grass powder, and pray that the judge will grant you this favor.

Sweeten the judge to you with a honey jar.

Meanwhile, in a vinegar jar, confuse your husband and his attorney. Do not put the judge in the vinegar jar, as you said you planned to do. That will sour him to you, and you do not want that!

You can use your husband's personal concerns in the vinegar jar on him and his attorney: use some Alum to shut them both up, Red Pepper so they will be confused and hot headed, Black Mustard seeds to confuse and scatter them, and Poppy Seeds to confuse both of them. Shake the jar up daily, or more than once a day if you can.

Make sure you do some cleansing daily because this is an enemy trick; bathe with some Hyssop herb and recite the 51st Psalm while doing so. Then dress your body with the FWP oils and powders.

To prevent your husband from coming back to the house, I'd do some Fiery Wall of Protection work on your property and your car.

Put a prayer request for a successful trial and for your petition to be granted at the Crystal Silence League: http://www.crystalsilence.org
People will pray for you for free.

Second, to stop the divorce filing, get some of his personal concerns (you mentioned that you have some teeth and blood of his), and put it in a little jar; fill it with some water, a pinch of Alum to shut him up, and some Poppy Seeds to confuse him.

Write out a petition paper asking that he be stopped from filing any legal documents against you. Then fold the paper going away from you, fold around the personal concern and put it in the jar.

Shake it up and state your petition, then put it in the freezer. That should "freeze" him in place.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Need to keep husband from filing

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Here's where to find the items Mary Bee recommended:

Shut him up: Alum http://herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html
Confuse him: Poppy Seeds http://herb-magic.com/poppy-seed.html

You will want to cleanse and protect yourself ....
Uncrossing http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Fiery Wall of Protection http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:48 pm

This started out as two threads, but i have merged them, as the work should be done more or less at the same time and with the same range of focus and intention.

Pay attention to what Mary bee said about NOT putting the judge in the vinegar jar. With the exception of that one item, which is wrong, all of your planned work looks very good, and with Mary Bee's additional advice, the work looks excellent.
catherine yronwode

simplydevine

Honey Jar petition for the judge

Unread post by simplydevine » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:25 pm

Ladies, thank you SO MUCH! I really appreciate your assistance with this.

With the honey jar on the judge, what should my petition be? I won't be speaking at the pretrial. I will only have to speak at the trial, which will be scheduled ONLY if he pleads not guilty at the pretrial.

So for the HJ petition, do I write something like the following: judge XYZ, you dislike husband very much and you give him the maximum penalty to the fullest extent of the law.

I've only ever used HJ's to get people to favor me. Would it work to get the judge to penalize my husband? The petition wouldn't actually say anything about me...

In the vinegar jar with my husband and his attorney's name, do I write out a petition paper saying "husband, you will plead guilty"?

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Simplydevine, you keep missing on the Honey Jar.

You may be unclear about what it means to sweeten someone up, because first you confused sweetening with souring (you wanted to put the judge in vinegar and in honey AT THE SAME TIME) and now you are confusing sweetening with angering, because you want to put the judge in honey and say, "judge XYZ, you dislike husband very much and you give him the maximum penalty to the fullest extent of the law." That's not sweetening. That's asking the judge to get angry at your husband.

You may be too upset to use a honey jar in this situation or you may have harsh feelings against this judge, which is why you were trying first to sour his life and then to whip him up into anger while supposedly trying to sweeten him.

I think you should hire a professional root doctor to perform the honey jar spell on the judge, or get some first-hand magical coaching on this aspect of conjure, because you are not clear enough on the concept of sweetening spells to perform the work effectively.
catherine yronwode

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Hi Cat, thanks so much for helping me with this.

I guess I was unclear in stating my intentions. My thought was to put the judge in the vinegar jar with the husband and his attorney to make the judge angry towards my husband. I have no intentions on souring the judges life. I just want to 'sour' his feelings/opinion about my husband. I was under the impression that the people that are placed in the vinegar jar would have animosity towards each other, not necessarily towards me.

And I thought to put the judge in the honey jar to sweeten him to my letter/request to give my husband the maximum penalty to the fullest extent of the law.

Is that not right?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:51 am

In my opinion, I would choose to sweeten the judge to YOU, rather than sour him in the vinegar jar. I wouldn't take the chance of souring a guy who is going to make a decision that will affect you this profoundly. If he is sweet to your petition, then he will (or should) logically judge in YOUR favor, which will be a judgement of the maximum penalty for your husband to take.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:30 am

MaryBee I agree 100 percent! So I would only be putting my husband and his attorney into the vinegar jar.

I am uncertain as to how to state my petition for the honey jar on the judge... I will not be speaking at the pretrial that is coming up on Thursday and hopefully he will plead guilty at the pretrial. If he pleads guilty, there will not be a trial (which means I would not be testifying in court at all), there will only be the sentencing.

That is why I am uncertain as to how to word my petition for the honey jar. At this point in time the only 'voice' I have is the letter that I'm going to write and submit to the judge. That is why I was thinking of putting the letter underneath the honey jar with the petition on top of the letter. But I am stumped as to what my petition should say...

Does that make sense?

Can you please make a suggestion regarding that?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:04 am

Putting your letter under the honey jar and dusting it with the Five Finger Grass powder, while praying that the judge grants you this favor, is a great way to do it.

As for a honey jar petition, you could say something like "The judge that will rule in the case against X (put your husband's name here) will favor my side in the court case and sentence my husband for his crime".

In the vinegar jar, you can write a petition that your husband be forced to plead guilty.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:20 am

Mary Bee, thank you VERY MUCH!!!

I am going to do just that and I'm taking your other suggestions as well.

I called the court this morning to obtain the defense attorney's name, and I found out that they haven't assigned an attorney yet. So I'm going to wing it and put 'the opposing defense counsel' in lieu of his/her name, inside the vinegar jar with my husband.

I will keep you all update on how things progress.

If you can think of anything else that I should do, please be sure to let me know.

Thank you!

simplydevine

Update

Unread post by simplydevine » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to be sure to give you an update. (Sidenote: don't you find it just irritating when folks-myself included-ask for help and then never come back to give an update? :? )

Well the trial was last week and he pleaded guilty. His sentencing is scheduled for the end of April. I can tell you that this judge appears to be a very lenient judge. Sigh...

Since he's been put out of our house, he's gotten himself an apartment and appears to be enjoying his life as a single player.

I had a reading from one of the rootworkers from Cat's site, and she is doing a Cut & Clear candle and then she's going to follow it up with Road opener candles for both me and the soon to be ex.

Soooo, I will keep you posted and let you know how the sentencing goes.

Thanks so much for all of your help!

simplydevine

UPDATE!!! Husband's trial for domestic assault...

Unread post by simplydevine » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:15 am

Hi all,

Okay I just wanted to give you an update on the current situation. So my husband pleaded guilty back in March and his sentencing took place last week Thursday. I'm not going to bore you with all of the particulars of what all occurred during the last month; I'll simply say that he and I have had no communication with each other and the next time I saw him was at the sentencing.

So to make a long story short: His sentencing is as follows: 18 months probation, almost $1000.00 in fines and fees, 5 days community service, a domestic violence program, random drug and alcohol testing, court ordered mental health evaluation, annnnnnnd 7 days jail time. :o :o :shock: :shock: :D :D

I am SURE that I owe this triumph to LUCK MOJO's AWESOME products!!!!

Most of the LM products that I have are love drawing and business and money supplies. BUT I am thankful that I did have a few of other LM product on hand, so this is what I did:

I used 5FG herbs, 5FG powder and Commanding powder on the letter I submitted to the judge. Very carefully of course! Before submitting the letter, I prayed over it with a candle anointed with 5FG Oil and COS Oil (hey I had to work with what I had okay?) I added a petition paper with 5FG herbs, a dab of honey and the oils on the petition paper.

I also read somewhere on the forum about Ps 35, so I made a copy of that and wore it in my shoe.

Then as Mary Bee suggested, I put the exhubby and his attorney in a vinegar jar, along with the peppers I had on hand, poppy seeds and alum powder (again, had to work with what I had).

I must say, I am very pleased with the outcome. Annnnd I know that with the help of the LM products, I was able to influence the judge's decision on the sentencing. I know that because I witnessed the judge on some of his other cases in March and he appeared to be a lenient judge. That was confirmed by two attorney's and 1 court advocate. And in addition to that, with my ex's case was concluded, and I was standing in the hall with the advocate, the judge's bailiff came out to shake our hands!!! He said the the judge shocked everybody with that jail time and that it is something he almost never does! LOL

So when I got home later that day, my eyes fell on my alter where that morning I had burned a candle on my ex's honey jar praying for an apology from him. This time I did something different. I added his doll baby to the work for the first time, and I had laid the DB on top of a glass saucer and put a glass bowl on top of the DB and put the honey jar on to of the bowl... As soon as I looked at that set up, the thought entered my mind: the DB looks confined... as in jailed! Maybe it's just a coincidence, I dunno. But to be on the safe side, it's going to stay there until ex is released! The reason being, is because the baliff and the court advocate told me that he may not serve all 7 days due to over crowding in the jails... Piff! Whatever! I hope that he does remain in jail for the entire 7 days. But we'll see.

Anyway ladies, thank you so much for your help and I just wanted to be sure to follow up with the current events.

Ciao!
~Nique

Miss_Liz

Ensure long jail sentence

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sun May 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Ok, so now that things have calmed down a good deal I can do some important work, I just need some guidance in the matter.
So with out going too far into detail my ex-husband is under house arrest right now for violating his restraining order with his current wife and awaiting trial for aggravated sexual assault against a minor (her daughter, hence restraining order) and child pornography possession. He's confessed like 3 times, they found all kinds of evidence against him. He's trying to convince people he's innocent but it's not going over well, at this point his lawyer is just hoping for a reduced sentence. I don't want that to happen, I want him to serve the max time for his crimes including time for the abuse he did to my son and his wife's son. I've taken my son to counseling and they're starting CPS investigations because even at 4 he was verbally going over what his father did. I want this man to rot in prison where he can't hurt anyone ever again. They have him on tape admitting to attempted rape with a smile on his face, this is not a man who should be in the general public, everyone agrees that if he's allowed out he'll just manipulate another poor woman and abuse her like he did to me and his current wife and that's assuming he can't get a hold of more children to abuse.
Ok. I'm going to stop talking about the details now. I'm already shaking in anger.
I want him to be in jail for as long as humanly possible. I'm on a very limited fixed income right now though so I can't buy more supplies, but I do have EofBO and clarity which I was thinking of applying to the judge. I MAY have some court case incense..somewhere. I have a whole bunch of herb though so I should be good with recommendations there. His court date is on the 21st of June so I need to start this quick.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Ensure long jail sentence

Unread post by aura » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:58 am

Hi Miss_Liz,

I'm glad both you and your child are getting counselling to get through and beyond the events that your ex has put you through. If his other ex-wife hasn't done the same yet, you may want to encourage her to do the same. These are experiences no one should have to live through, child or adult.

As soon as you can, get a honey or sugar jar going to sweeten the courts and the judge using whatever syrup or sugar you have in the house. If you have any solomon seal root and angelica root, I'd add them to the honey jar so that the judge sees the danger to the children clearly, and works to protect all of you to the fullest extent that the law will allow.

To make sure that your ex and his lawyer are unable to put up a proper defence in court, seriously consider the Beef Tongue Spell that you can find on the LM site here: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#beeftongue. If you'll be testifying yourself, then get a friend to cook up the tongue while you're in court - your dinner will even be ready when you return home...

Anyone testifying against your ex will benefit from Little John to Chew, it will help make their testimony convincing and have greater weight with the judge. You can read about how to use the root here: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#littlejohn

Finally, pray long and sincerely to God asking that he bind and restrain your ex. You may even want to make a doll baby of him (from an old t-shirt of him if you have one still) stuffing the mouth with alum and the body with twitch grass, knot-weed, black mustard seeds and any dead bugs and/or snake sheds you can find. Put that in a mirrorbox bound tightly shut, made out of wood and nailed shut with coffin nails would be ideal. Bury that box in a graveyard at the right hand of a police officer or a judge and pay the spirit 3 dimes, left on the headstone, to keep your ex safely away from you, your children, and any other person that he can harm, by ensuring that he rot in jail for the rest of his days.

Blessings and best of luck to you.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Miss_Liz, post a prayer for a successful outcome here at the Crystal Silence League ( http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html )

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Thanks for the help. There are a couple issues but I will try to work around them. The biggest 2 are the fact the trial is on the other side of the country and that I have looked every where and can not locate the name of the judge on his case. I could just do a general "judge residing over (ex)'s case" right? I was thinking about doing a EofBO candle on him to make himself look as guilty as possible. I will see what I can do about the mirror box but I can't get coffin nails and I'm not sure about the rest, but I have goofer dust, would that work if I used everything else but the twitch weed? I don't have any but I have the rest.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”