• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:06 am

Spells to Get False Charges Dropped Innocent Person Released

Spells to Get False Charges Dropped Innocent Person Released

Unread postby narcissanoir » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:59 pm

Need some suggestions for getting a person to drop false charges against me. This person has lied and managed to get a warrant for my arrest. All would be appreciated.
narcissanoir

Re: need help

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:43 pm

You might want to try using some products to make the client confused about what they want to say in court. So I would use some beeftongue, mustard seeds, and poppy seeds.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby alliyaah27 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:40 am

I need advice on my situation. I have been seeing this guy for last 3 months, well i'm not seeing him anymore as unfortunately i have messed things up by putting a pressure on him. We weren't seeing each other very often that time and i needed to know what he really wants. So i started pressurising him. He said he has put up a "brick wall" around himself and didn't allow anyone in for long time due to been hurt in the past by the love of his life who cheated on him, so he said he wants to take things slowly to make sure that this time things are right. Eventualy i agreed to that but he has distanced himself and said he can't carry on seeing me as its not fair on me and he can't give me what i want, he is not ready for a serious relationship as yet. I said that i'll wait but i dont think he believed me. So for the last few weeks he has been in contact (text messages) and he came to see me last week. However its not the same anymore. I am sure that he still cares about me otherwise he wouldnt be in touch at all.
I really want him to feel and believe that im not going to hurt him, not all girls are the same, i want him to feel that i love him and i care about him and im a good person, just want to love and be lovedI. want him to want to be with me and to stop beeing scared because there is nothing to be scared of, its ok to be in a relationship, i need someone to help me to break this wall round him and so he can feel that its ok, forget the past, open up
Once long time ago he told me that he is scared of getting hurt again but then he said he likes me so much that he is going to follow his heart...well looks like its really difficult for him to do that even though he really wants to.
I don't know if he is in love with me, i know that he liked me a lot, we have so much in common. However each time we had seen each other, whenever we were coming close to each other (in physical way) he was running away saying that he must control his feelings, so i know that he is scared of falling in love again..he is also very shy!! This may sound stupid but I had and have very good feelings about this guy, i think he might be "the one", we have so much in common. I have gone through a lot myself but im still open to a new relationship.
Any thoughts?? I was thinking to get a reading and see whether I should carry on waiting or this hasn't got any future...and maybe some spiritual work done..?? i would appreciate advice.
alliyaah27

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 pm

alliyaah27

This is actually quite a common problem for many. You fell in love with a scarred man. I would back off from the love, since that scares him and work on the friendship angle. I would burn a white skull on him with healing oils, or a white male figure with healing oils and petition that he heal around his broken heart.

I would also give myself a time line on this. As with any love work, you need to figure out how long you will work on this guy. Some people can literally take years to get over this stuff. You have to decide if you are willing to wait that long.

Personally, this type of problem gets old fast. It takes so much out of you and the other person is not considerate of your feelings. I would rather work on bringing in a partner who is READY for a romantic relationship.

Only you can say if he is worth it.

Mary
Literarylioness

Court Case Helpfor Arriagnment

Unread postby mysiclady » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:18 am

Hello everyone, A family member has an courtcase arrainment was today, I know that they are innocent,They appear again on October 13,2009 First pretrial, they're out on bond Is there something that I can do on their behalf, If anyone Knows with the products or suggestions from lucky mojo starting at this time ? Can anyone give me any solutions or suggestions on what to do?

Thanks ;)
mysiclady

Re: Courtcase help !

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:59 am

Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

My Boyfriend Wrongfully Ends Up In Legal Trouble

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Okay so my bf is employed at a place where having your drivers license in good standing is a job requirement . His 30 something year old brother who is a real freaking screw up in life doesn't even have one but was driving any way like the brilliant moron he is.His girlfriend works for the police department and when ever he got a traffic violation she went to work and made it to where all the offences would go on to my boyfriends record!!!!Now he finds out randomly that his license is suspended and he can't do anything about it until MARCH! How did he find out it was his brother who did it? THE people at the POLICE STATION told him that his dumb brother set up payment for the tickets like the smart horses a## he is! Now the court is saying that he can't get a court date until March! How unfair!!! And him being spineless refuses to turn their asses in and get this whole thing settled in court! What can he do to get this whole thing worked out and his license in good standing like really soon? I know this is a hard one, think he needs a reading?
MightyScorpio

Re: More lies and these are really big ones.

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:04 pm

You can get a reading, but the situation is probably fixable from a non-magical standpoint. Call up your boyfriend's brother's girlfriend's supervisor anonymously and tell them what she did. I'm not sure you're aware, but that kind of behavior is highly unethical and illegal. She'll lose her job and at the very least the situation will get looked into and could possibly be cleared up without having to go to court. If you actually wait to go to court, a judge will probably question why you didn't at least attempt to set the record straight prior to a court hearing. Most people who are innocent try all they can to clear their names.

It might also be advisable to look into some Cruicable of Courage products for your boyfriend if he is indeed spineless as you say. Most people don't like to be trifled with, especially when it comes to their livelihood, and I find it odd that he doesn't want to clear his name. I understand it's his brother, but he needs to stand up for himself. Lastly, if your boyfriend keeps getting put upon (as I call it), you should also look into protection work for him. Protection is essential and very helpful if you have nasty people around you looking to mess you over at any given opportunity.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby Elveta » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:21 pm

MightyScorpio

I think that he needs to talk to the chief of police who is probably not in on the scam. If that doesn't work, he needs to go to the District Attorney. Something about this sounds a bit odd. When you get a ticket it includes your driver's license#, name, identification of car, etc. -- at least I think. I have only had one ticket in my life and that was 40 years ago. In any event the traffic ticket would include the date, time of day and location at the time the ticket was issued. Your BF can probably prove (via witnesses) that he was somewhere else at the time, as was his car.
Elveta

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:02 am

Elveta

I think that he needs to talk to the chief of police who is probably not in on the scam. If that doesn't work, he needs to go to the District Attorney. Something about this sounds a bit odd. When you get a ticket it includes your driver's license#, name, identification of car, etc. -- at least I think. I have only had one ticket in my life and that was 40 years ago. In any event the traffic ticket would include the date, time of day and location at the time the ticket was issued. Your BF can probably prove (via witnesses) that he was somewhere else at the time, as was his car.[/quote]

It sounds way fishy to me too! He drives his companies car and works 14 hours a day, the car the ticket is on is in his brothers girlfriends name so the trail leads back to her and his brother because he was the one to set up the payment plan. We plan on going to the collections agency to get a print out of the information of the person who was paying on the ticket as well as to the police station to file a report,then to the DMV to get the print out of the tickets and give them the police report .Thats all we got so far, as far as I was told by a friend in the Sheriffs department is that in California all you need is a name and date of birth! This is true as there are plenty of people who have this happen to them just off the name and date of birth. I'm not really sure what to believe because I know for a fact that his brother is a liar because he is always into something with somebody for lying about simple stuff.
MightyScorpio

Accused of a crime we did not commit

Unread postby stacia » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Hi. My husband and I have been accused of a crime we did not commit. To make matters worse, the people who have levied the accusations are family members. What loa and how can a do a ritual for the truth to come out. I would also like to end this as soon as possible as this has torn the family apart. I have finally written off the family members off. They are nasty, psychic vampires, who need to be put out of my life forever. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance, Stacia
stacia

Re: Need some advice

Unread postby j82 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:22 pm

I strongly suggest that you get a reading on the matter from an AIRR worker to tell whats going on and the outcome, also what work to do. Also this site is for LM and hoodoo.Specific loa's are not necessarly discussed as they are from the Voodoo religion. Workings that come to mind are court case and stop gossip, id also get some protection work such as fiery wall of protection and pray to st michael during this ordeal.
j82

Re: Accused of a crime we did not commit

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 pm

If you want the person(s) to tell the truth, consider the Compelling a lair to tell the truth spell found here (http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 am

You can ask Justo Juez (Just Judge) to help you. This is Jesus, unjustly crucified, who is petitioned for those are falsely accused of a crime.
Lucky Mojo has a full line of products to assist you, including a vigil candle, incense, oil, and bath crystals.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stacia » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Thank you everyone for your help. I really appreciate it, and blessings to everyone. :)
stacia

Court case on December 11th 2012

Unread postby Sukie82 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Hello Everyone
I would like some advice on a court case that I have on December 11th. I have been going to court for months now and have been asked to just take disorderly conduct and done. Obviously I am not going to take disorderly conduct when I am innocent. If I wasn't I would have been convicted by now. I was wrongly arrested and I would like a spell to have the case dismissed. I plan on suing the man who is responsible for me being arrested. I would like to wait until the case is dismissed before I do that. So if anyone could please let me know what works to have a case dismissed as well as a spell to bring the person who had me wrongfully arrested some kind of bad luck. Nothing to kill him but something to bring him to his knees where he is reminded of what he did to me. Not sure if anything like that exists but I am asking to see......Thank you.
Sukie82

Re: Court case on December 11th 2012

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Now is the time to contact a member of AIRR who specializes in Court Case Work. Many of us who work with clients will not take on this type of work at "the last minute"

See links:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
SEE ALL LINKS "within highlighted"

A List of members from AIRR who assist with court case work:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ff_the_Law

Good luck take care and Be Blessed!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Court case on December 11th 2012

Unread postby Sukie82 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Thank you Tammy Lee.
I will do that right now.

Sukie
Sukie82

Re: Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Unread postby Sox1111 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:27 pm

Time and time again, I receive proof of the power of hoodoo. I'm trying to schedule another reading but am approaching deadline. Not sure if this is best category to post, so please forgive me.

I've been falsely accused of a violent crime by a group of convicted felons and my first lawyer was a real jerk. I've switched attorneys a few times and I KNOW the new lawyer must've talked to the first one. The new lawyer is almost threatening me about all kinds of people who will be called to testify against me (abudivd exes, people I've successfully sued and more) if I don't take plea bargain. Saint Jude provided me money to pay this new lawyer and now he's turning on me.

And they just got the video of my crime to work and they altered it!! I'm sitting there like a statue while they assaulted me and where I supposedly had a gun the screen goes dark. But I do not trust the new lawyer at all.

I know the attorney I need to hire, but my money is tied up with the other lawyer. Plus my prospective attorney has an assistant/gatekeeper who is rude. I am starting Stop Gossip work tonight. But I need to have the one lawyer refund me and the other lawyer to take the case. I have continuous Saint Michael protection and have for months, and have vinegar jars going to make the prosecutor hate the victim and witnesses. What else can I do? It may be a few weeks before I can get a reading and trial is in six weeks. I'm open to any advice here. Thank you.

Not sure if this is against rules, but if any readers have time this week to start work, I'm desperate. Are workers allowed to message me here?
Sox1111

Re: Spells to Get False Charges Dropped Innocent Person Released

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:29 pm

Hi Sox1111,

I moved your post to the correct thread on getting charges dropped, as you were posting in the thread about crossing and jinxing. Please post in the appropriate place on the board.

I am sorry you are going through all of this. What a mess!

Please read through this thread for spell advice on getting the charges against you dropped. From your post, it sounds like you are being set up.

Also, read through the other threads in the Court Case section of the board, as you can find advice on how to silence witnesses, confuse opposing counsel, and get the judge to favor you. There is a wealth of information and advice here that can help you.

If you want a reader to work with you, you can find them here:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Those would be the appropriate places to solicit someone to help you.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RezzyLizzie » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:56 pm

Last week my son and I moved from our apartment into a new home. Unfortunately, while I was moving boxes from one place to another (And dropping off a box of hand-me-downs to a friend of mine) I was pulled over and searched by state troopers. I live in Texas and if one is a pot smoker like myself, this can be a dangerous place.
I had no idea I was being pulled over even, tbh. I was a bit lost looking for my friend's house, because both her house and my new home (which are close to one another) are in a rural offset of my hometown and I'm not familiar with the area. I had seen an elderly couple on foot and stopped to ask them for directions, assuming that they knew their way around.
I look up while talking to the sweet octagenarians to find a big old SUV with 2 Texas Troopers looking at me funny, and red and blue lights. I had my purse on my arm while talking to the elderly people and that was my biggest mistake. I had about 1/8 gram of pot in the purse
The troopers asked for my ID, and when I reached into my purse to get my wallet they asked to look in my purse to find my I'D for me, to which I replied "Nah I can find it, I got it, no thank you," and he tried to get a look inside again, and I said no, to which he replied, "Ma'am you need to consent to me searching your purse,"
"NO," I replied.
He took my purse off my arm. By then the elderly people were long gone. Apparently they move fast under pressure.
I said, "Since you're about to stick your hand on it there's a small bag of weed... oh look, ya found it,"
"Yes ma'am I shore did, but you were honest with me so as long as your car is clean I won't take you to jail," he says.
He didn't cart me to the clink that day, but the ticket I got may land me in prison for a while.
I got a ticket for posession or delivery paraphernalia of marijuana. I had such a small amount the delivery part is garbage. Where am I delivering an eighth of a gram? Home, to my damn self, providing I make it there.
I got a lawyer who will work with me, and my mother is going to help me with a down payment. I'm hoping to get the charge reduced to simple posession, which is all it was, in all truth, and no jail time. The way the law is written I can either be charged with a class A or C misdemeanor depending upon how the judge is feeling that day. If I get the class A misdemeanor I get a jail sentence of one year, 180 day suspension of my license, and $4000 in fines for the charge
If I get the class c misdemeanor I get a simple fine, and still have the suspension of my license but it's worth it, because a fine is much better
I'm a single mom and the sole caretaker of my child. His father is out of the picture and out of the question for anything. He's very violent and was quite abusive and we are lucky to be alive and away from him. Needless to say, due to the trauma his father caused, my son needs me terribly and I cannot go to prison.
Anyhow sorry for writing an article lol but Its a bit of a mess that I created, it seems

I know I need court case stuff and Just Judge, probably some St Micheal and St Jude help too, but what else should I use?
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
RezzyLizzie

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:46 am

Hello RezzyLizzie,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm very sorry this happened!

Definitely use Court Case products, and if you scroll up through this thread as well as check out the below thread you'll find LOTS more ideas:

spells-to-get-charges-dropped-reduced-case-dismissed-t2330-240.html

If you have more questions after reading those pages, feel free to ask. Here is the link for the Court Case products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RezzyLizzie » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:38 pm

Thanks for the quick recommendations! That's so awesome. I knew I looked in the right direction. I'm starting a sweet jar on the judge too since I know her name and court information. My mom is behind me 110% and has started a prayer chain at her church, which always is helpful too. I will keep you guys updated.

Thanks for all the help. I'm super appreciative.
RezzyLizzie

Unread postby RezzyLizzie » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:36 pm

The advice was great! Just wanted to drop by and say thank you.

I did the sweet jar on the judge as per the instructions in the link above and read the appropriate Psalms right before my hearing. Without even hiring a lawyer (which in my case would have been an absolute waste of money) I was able to get a punishment of a simple fine of $347 to be paid by the middle of next month, and as long as I keep a clean record for 3 months the charge will be sealed, so it won't show up on a background check.

I worked in corrections for ages and had to resign about a year ago while I dealt with my divorce, and so I am finally able to mentally be able to return to work. I was afraid this would be a preventative in that, but.... nope!

Thanks a bunch for pointing me in the right direction. You guys were a big help.
RezzyLizzie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:30 am

Hello, RezzyLizzie ,

Great job!

Congrats!!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole