Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Simcata
Re: Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Unread post by Simcata » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:59 pm

I had some work done to be back in contact with someone. I tried to be romantically involved with this person but it never really got off the ground but miraculously we crossed paths again after months of no contact. And he and I started having some contact again, it was nice. He was a very kind person and I liked talking with him so I thought we were back on track again. But he started slipping away again and now I fear he may be trying to run. I've had more than one reading tell me that there are fears on his end.

I'd like something to get him to keep talking to me. Something to get him to see my inner beauty, that I am a wonderful person, and he has no reason to afraid.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:19 pm

Simcata,

This thread has some great spells that will help you achieve your goal of increased communication. I would start from the beginning and pick out a spell that calls out to you. If you have any questions on techniques or products, please let us know.

For getting him to see your beauty you could try Look Me Over and Crucible of Courage for his fears

OIL-HOO-LOOK
Look Me Over Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-CRUC
Crucible of Courage Oil
$7.50

More information can be found here: http://luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”