Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

lotusflower

Re: Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Unread post by lotusflower » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Thanks!

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Hope61, if you don't mind sharing it here, could you post the pushpin trick you were talking about? :)

I would like to get back in touch with a person who knows how to reach me, but I don't know how to reach him. I do have his personal concerns though, and know his full name and birth date. I will pray to Saint Anthony and do an attraction spell, too.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:43 pm

In its original form this trick uses a needle, not a push-pin. The latter would make a very painful wound, i fear, and so i would only recommend using a sewing needle, or, if you have no needle, then a sewing pin.

There are many variations, but the spell seems to be British in origin.

You draw a circle on a piece of paper, or ,in one version of the spell, three concentric circles.

Then you either write the person's name in the center of the circle or, according to another version, you write their name around in the ring between the outer two the circle-lines, or, according to a third version, you don't write the name yet at all.

Then you prick your left ring finger (your wedding ring finger), or your left thumb, or your right index finger, or some other specified finger, with the needle or pin and draw a drop of blood, or a lot of blood, depending on what comes next in the variation you have chosen to follow.

You blot the drop of blood into the center of the circle, which is either blank or has the name in it, depending on which variation you used, or, in a third variation, you use the pin to write the name in your blood in the center of the circle.

If you blotted the blood onto the name or wrote the name in blood, then you are done, but if the name was written around the circle and the center of the circle was blank except for the drop of blood you just put into it, then you finish by taking the needle or pin and stabbing it through the dot of blood as you say, "So-and-So, call me!"

Like i said, there are a lot of variations.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Miss Cat, thank you so much for sharing! I will try that and the fixed statue idea is neat, too.

Hope61

Unread post by Hope61 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:47 pm

Hi Miss Cat,

Miss Bri is the one who gave me the push pin trick, but she did'nt mention blood at all. In her version, you draw a circle on a sheet of paper, with the target's name in the middle. Then you strike the sheet of paper inside the circle with the push pin while calling out that person's name and saying "I want you to contact me, I want you to get in touch with me!"

just thought I'd share this version of the spell!

supermsoes

Unread post by supermsoes » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:04 pm

I recently reconnected via facebook then via telephone with an old flame. We talked and had a great conversation (or at least I thought) he asked me when I would visit. I changed my number and text him twice and called as well. He has not responded. I do not want to call him again. I really was in love with him over 12 years ago. I always wanted him to be my man. What can I do to make this happen?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Get a reading that will reveal the possibility...than...work from there.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:26 am

I would definitely get a reading to see where he is at in his mind, and what is going on in his world. I mean he could be going through some hard times right now or something immediate he has to deal with. I would get reading, and in the mean time work an attraction candle, or a come to me sweet jar.

These threads may help to get some contact...there may be more threads like this to just type in contact and see what comes up.

getting-in-touch-with-a-lost-contact--t8190.html
help-with-getting-more-contact-t5938s20.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:50 am

supermsoes wrote:I recently reconnected via facebook then via telephone with an old flame. We talked and had a great conversation (or at least I thought) he asked me when I would visit. I changed my number and text him twice and called as well. He has not responded. I do not want to call him again. I really was in love with him over 12 years ago. I always wanted him to be my man. What can I do to make this happen?
As others have suggested you should get a reading and you can find a list of reputable readers here: www.readersandrootworkers.org
At the same time, I will tell you that getting back together with someone that you were connected with over 12 years ago is usually a tough thing to do. The fact that you have reestablished contact is helpful, but the most successful reconciliations are ones where the break up was fairly recent. To learn more about reconciliation and return to me style work check out: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

drmagic

Unread post by drmagic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:54 pm

This is a quetion of life worth importance! You should understand what I mean. I implore all you masters to pls give me the best and sure way of achieving this goal.
Short History: About the only problem I've been facing for years is how to get someone(a girl) I love to love me back without any hindrance. If the girl loves me, her family members will pose hindrance.
For some time I resorted to finding the kind of girl I want on dating sites and social networking sites.
Request: I recently found a girl that I can do anything to get for marriage. I saw her picture, she wrote there her name and country. I contacted her but till now no response from her. PLS TELL ME the most powerful WHAT & WHAT I CAN DO OR USE TO MAKE THIS GIRL FALL MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME AND ACCEPT MY MARRIAGE PROPOSAL WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT WITHOUT ANY HINDRANCE FROM RIVALS OR HER FAMILY MEMBERS. I will really be grateful for your assistance. Thanking you immensely in advance.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:13 pm

I think you are getting ahead of yourself. You want to marry a woman you have never met. based only on a picture and possibly a brief profile. She has not responded to you, and maybe it's because of her family, maybe not. It's difficult to create something from nothing.

Maybe you could burn a Look Me Over candle while you send her a request for contact. A better idea, IMO, is to make a list of the qualities you desire in a wife and work toward attracting someone who will respond to you.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

drmagic

Unread post by drmagic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Thanks a lot cleopatra for your prompt reply, God bless you real good. Pls could you give a little more details on that second better idea concerning what spell kit or a combination I can use. I love that idea of making a list of the qualities I desire in a wife and work towards attracting her. You really dug into the kind of answer I want, I feel as if I will be a happy guy very soon. Pls give me particular prescription(s).What spell kit ( single or combination should I buy?) Thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Next time you meet a girl who loves you but her family dont, order a honey jar to sweeten them to you and they will also love you..problem solved. Id personally shy away from marrying a person you never met and another country ( seems kinda risky and a hard relationship to maintain), but im sure their are many women in your area who would suffice. Btw maybe you should set the goal as something like " meet a person who im attracted to and is also attracted to me, who loves me fully and completely, is faithful, has a career and family loves me" , after you get that person and start dating then work on the wedding..i feel like you got the horse before the buggy, you got the wedding planned but no bride, first get the bride.. attraction, come to me, are all great choices. here is a link to some love spells the lodestone one which i like a lot if no person in mind you can name the stone new lover http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract ..as for being shy, crusible of courage oil will help, maybe carry some deers tongue to make you speak more freely. i find when i wear oils on me im more free that night and meet more ppl, hope this helps and good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:53 pm

The Lodestone Spell Kit anf the Attraction Spell kit are to attract anything you want. The Love Me Spell Kit and the Come To Me Spell Kit can be used to attract a new love. Look over al the kits listed here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

The kits mentioned that use Lodestones are to attract. Just put the list of qualities you are looking for under the Lodestone you will use to represent "My Future Wife."

Instructions come with each kit.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:51 pm

I would just like to add that the Lucky Mojo Lodestones work like nobodies business! I have had nothing but the best of luck and positive results with my altar sized lodestone. Attraction x 10!

Good luck,,,

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

desire

Unread post by desire » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:01 am

Hallo,
Its been 2 years that I have known my target.He is perfect for me and my wish is to marry him and have children asap..The problem is that 2 years ago we were dating and had a beautyful time for only 2 month and then he just dissappeared and never answered my cal again.He called back after a month saying he was scared.Then he came back to me after 6 month saying he wants to try again....then dissappeared again.And now a month ago he called again saying that he loves me at 5 in the morning and that he wants to meet me...but he always dissappears again.I want him!!!for many reasons as my husband.He is my choice.Pls help me how I can go forward with spell work to get him.Would it be a case of reconsiliation but we never had a stable relation or love me or follow me boy?I don't have personal concerns for the honey jar cause he always dissappears!!!I only have his name.
I am looking forward to hear from you.
Thank you

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:48 am

I truly believe that you need a reading first to find out about the guy's problem - why is he disappearing and where is he going? Does he have another girlfriend? Is he mentally stable? Getting a consultation with an ethical reader will help give you clarity on your situation. THEN I'd be more than happy to make Lucky Mojo product recommendations. :)

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

desire

Unread post by desire » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:05 am

Thank you for your reply.I will definetly do a reading and then see what is the reason behind this and keep you postet.I want him no matter if he is mentally stable or not.Let's see.I will let you know.have a good week

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:53 am

What? desire? Good Luck in your reading!

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:55 pm

desire wrote:I want him no matter if he is mentally stable or not.
Yes, definitely get a reading before moving forward. Please take a look at the readers on the link I had provided. They have all been approved personally by Miss Cat, and you can be sure you'll get a reader who will tell you what you NEED to hear, not what you WANT to hear. Some of the rootworkers do 10-min readings - you'll need to click their personal links from the AIRR page to determine who offers this service.

You can also check the Customer Testimonials section of this forum. Some of our experiences with the readers are listed there.

Hope61

Unread post by Hope61 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi... I finally bumped into her this weekend, at a nightclub. I was so happy to see her. However, even though she was nice to me, I don't think she really cared. I guess that's how life has always been with me... I talked to her for a few minutes, and then I did'nt see her for the rest of the night. But I'm still happy that I talked to her, since it's been almost over a year...

But now, I have no clue of what to do next. What would all of you suggest?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:14 pm

I would get a 10 minute follow up with your reader, Miss Bri. Your contact spell brought her into contact, but you need to see if there is anything there worth pursuing and if so how.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Hope61

Unread post by Hope61 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 pm

I hope there is something to pursue. It's quite sad, but I think that I'll never get over her. Thanks, I'll get a reading and keep you all posted.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Devi is absolutely right. In order to best understand your situation and whether it would be best to make contact first I would recommend getting a reading on the situation. If you already have had a reading a follow up consultation about working on establishing contact or waiting may help you understand your situation specifically.

You can find reputable readers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:48 am

I've already booked a reading on this. I didn't use fast luck to meet him,I used fast luck before the date so that it goes well cause I was afraid I might get nervous and say something stupid,but it was obvious that the things he showed before the date where intensified by the oils. Devi,the connection I felt with him was so strong that I already feel that I've invested emotionally on this :(

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Devi...they act like babies no matter the age...

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:19 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Devi...they act like babies no matter the age...
On behalf of men everywhere....

No, your wrong on this one. He isn't acting like this because he's a guy, he's acting like it because their is something wrong with him, most likely immaturity.
HRCC Student #1559

route95

Unread post by route95 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:43 am

Well said, Turnsteel.

People of all genders act immature at any age...sadly.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:41 pm

After performing love magick on a known target, is it best to contact the target or let he/she contact you, once the spell has been completed?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Everyone's circumstances are different, and it would depend on what kind of love spells you are doing. If you are doing the Intranquil spirit, then I would wait until the spirit gets to the target so much, and would let them contact you because if you contacted them first then you are ending their torment. On the other hand, if you are doing reconciliation work through other means then it could go either way with initiating the contact. If you are doing come to me work, again, you approaching the target may not be a bad idea.

So I think it would be wise to get a reading done to see what option would be best in reference to your own personal situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:12 pm

I agree with Starsinthesky7, you need a reading to determine whether to contact your target or not. Sometimes in certain works it is best to let the target initiate things, but in other work its important to create a good path for the spell to take by contacting the target first.

Get a quick reading to find out which is best in your specific case.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:14 pm

I third starsnthesky7 & ConjureMan, get a reading but the side note here, make the first move if it is to reconcile or to draw. But please reading for clarity.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Well, i disagree with all of you -- and i am a reader!

CONTACT THE TARGET.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Hey! I would follow cat's advice...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Here is my SPECIFIC and BEST Advice:

1) WATCH THIS VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah-tui1ubnU

2) SING ALONG WITH THE LYRICS:

Tell Him by the Exciters

I know something about love.
You've gotta want it bad.
If that guy's got into your blood,
Go out and get him --

If you want him to be
The very part of you
That makes you want to breathe,
Here's the thing to do...

Tell him that you're never gonna leave him
Tell him that you're always gonna love him
Tell him, tell him, tell him, tell him right now

You gotta show it and
Make him see the moon up above.
Reach out and get it --

If you want him to
Make your heart sing out
And if you want him to
Only think of you...

Ever since the world began
It's been that way -- for man
And woman were created
To make love their destiny,
Then why should true love be
So complicated? Oh...

You gotta take it and
Show him what the world is made of --
One kiss will prove it

If you want him to be
Always by your side
Take his hand tonight
And swallow your foolish pride and...

catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:24 pm

LOL! Ah Miss cat <3

hekana

Unread post by hekana » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:24 pm

I had to share this... I copied what ConjureMan wrote on how to get some to call you, email it to myself today at 2:36pm, and got a text from the person I wanted to hear from at 2:37pm!!!

Thank you ConjureMan!

Ever so humble,

Hekana

Kiffer
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kiffer » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:22 am

Hekana - Can you share what you wrote. I just now joined this forum and am seeking help. I need someone to call me. (An email would help.) Thanks!

hekana

Unread post by hekana » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:23 pm

Kiffer wrote:Hekana - Can you share what you wrote. I just now joined this forum and am seeking help. I need someone to call me. (An email would help.) Thanks!
Hi Kiffer, I'm new to this forum too! Welcome :D

I literally copied ConjureMan's post and emailed it to myself:

" Btw, for those who are trying to get someone to call them that they are not on good terms with here's a trick i've prescribed with success in the past. Get a reconciliation mojo bag going, but also include some communication herbs like black tabacco and deer's tongue in them, dress it with commanding oil, reconciliation, Star's idea of mercury oil is a great idea too and keep the mojo in your pocket along with your cell phone. This is about establishing soild communication so he or she may not call you within the hour, but keep dressing the mojo bag and keep in near your phone. "

A minute later I got a text from the person I wanted to hear from!!! I've been doing a lot of learning lately, so I think at this moment it worked so well for me because I was extremely focused and had my whole heart intended to hear from this person.

Also, back in February I tried this Romany trick. You take a picture of the person you want to call you and place a clear quartz over their face. You talk to the person and tell them what you want to say. I said "please for the love of god call me..." 10 minutes later I got a call!

I hope this helps, but if I were you I would definitely try what they have posted here.

BuckeyeBoy
HRCC Student

Unread post by BuckeyeBoy » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:00 pm

I agree with Miss Cat.

You can't expect magic to do ALL the work. Magic works best when it is combined with massive action.

If your worried/shy/nervous about contacting the target (and everyone get butterflies around someone they really like) then maybe you need to do a crucible of courage spell- something to overcome your shyness.

Lance

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:24 pm

I did a quick spell after an argument with my ex - we hadn't spoken in a while. I first told myself that I'd be stubborn and wait for him to initiate. After the spellwork I felt compelled to initiate contact (which is very unusual for me. I am usually able to ignore random urges to contact people with whom I've argued) and I'm glad I did! It worked out very well.

So, unsurprisingly, Cat's advice is spot on.

cutiepie

Unread post by cutiepie » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:45 pm

you can contact the target but i think in my opinion that its better for the target to contact you first because you are doing love work to draw him towards you so he should be the one to make contact. Im waiting for my guy to contact me, hopefully he will. Last time i was the one to talk to him first, so i think its only fair that he does make a move now.

my rootworker did a lodestone spell with mojo for me :). So I guess I have to wait to see signs. atleast for 3 months. I keep seeing angel numbers, like 911,111,222,333,444,555,11:11, sometimes im seeing heart shapes, and I see him randomly sometimes in my dreams. Few times recently i had a dream that he was talking to me on facebook, he was writing me big paragraphs lol.

ButtercupGirl

Unread post by ButtercupGirl » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Hi, I'm wondering if there is some sort of locator spell to find a person. I met a guy (who lives in a different state) this past weekend who asked for my number, and I foolishly didn't give it to him. I regretted it as soon as I left. I can't find him by the usual means - Facebook, google, peoplefinder, etc. I would appreciate any advice you may have to offer.

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Can someone suggest the best love spell please.

my ex is very tough i guess.

i did many free simple spells but he never contacted me, and every time i do a spell i end up calling him.

please suggest something that would at least make him contact me so we wont lose contact completely.

I have spell kits with me but i have to do an Uncrossing first, so it is going to take time.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:00 pm

It is advisable that you first get a reading to determine what's going on with your situation and how best to approach it. Set up a reading with someone at AIRR to find out why your ex isn't contacting you and why your work is seemingly stalled. Your reader will also be able to help you figure out which spells will work the best for you.

In the meantime, do your uncrossing work (along with protection!) and start a honey jar on your ex. LM also has a great spell archive containing various free spells including ones that elicit contact.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/f ... pells.html

Good luck!
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Without a means of communication, ie. he doesn't have a way of contacting you, it might be very difficult to get him to get a hold of you. Unless he's got someway of getting in touch like an address, an email, a phone number, something it'll be kinda hard.

You might try your luck by either petitioning Saint Anthony, or using the black candle tobacco conjure.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:26 pm

I agree with thelightfantastic, get a reading. Check with AIRR here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. Good Luck yesitsme!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Third!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:34 pm

A reading can definately help you to determine why your spells aren't working, why your ex isn't contacting and if you get a consultation you can find out what can be done to target these issues specifically.

Have you tried contacting him first after your work? Have you tried some contact me spells?

ButtercupGirl

Unread post by ButtercupGirl » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Thank you, I understand the difficulty involved.

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:27 am

well i got a reading before but i was told that i will have to let him go.

The reader said "he is not interested" in me because he thought i have a lot of things going for me right now.

I know he liked me very much. he used to call me whenever he had a little time, and used to request me to meet him often.

but, that aside i am not an evil person, but I just like him very much and do not want to let him go.

i am 29 now and he was the closest to perfect guy i have ever met.

anyway now i do not want to get another reading.

Actually i have booked a reading with Ms.Cat but seems like she is very busy because my appoinment is on oct 20th.

do anyone here know if i can get an appointment with her any sooner than that?

Dear conjureman thanks for the response. no i did not call him, just sent a request to him to add me on facebook he added me but did not reply to my message :-(, sent him two text just a "hi how r u" he said "busy with cricket"

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:31 am

oh also i did one spell to make him contact me "wrote his name twice on a parchment paper in a circle and stick needle inside the circle kept it near my phone it dint work , did it again and this is the second day. i did another spell for 9 days made a paper vodoo doll wrote is name and my name , covered it with sugar and burnt one blue birthdaycandle each night for 9 days.
also did another spell with a red candle , needle in wick
another spell with ared candle carved his name on it stick nine straight pins
do too many spells ruin the whole thing?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:13 am

hi, yesitsme -- regarding getting readings with me -- sorry, i am popular and i am booked four to six weeks in advance. That's the truth and there's nothing i can do to change that.

You already had one reading but did not like the reading because the seer told you the man is not interested in you. This seems to be true, as he said he was "busy with cricket" when you initiated a text exchange.

When we have your reading, i'd like you to ask me if performing conjure work -- either on your own or with a rootworker to assist you -- is likely to change the outcome for "cricket man" (my name for him).
catherine yronwode

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:19 am

Hi miss Cat, I am glad to see a response from you. I will wait then. well the seer did not exactly say that he is not interested in me but she siad sometimes it is better to let things go. it is not that i did not like her , she rev.Rukiah was good actually, i called with concerns other than this but towards the end of the conversation i mentioned about the cricket man lol. Thanks

Hope61

Unread post by Hope61 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Well, apparently only a friendship is possible for the moment. However, there's still alot of roadblocks along the way. Anyone else ever been in this situation?

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Be grateful to have her as a friend in your life. :) Friendship is the Main building block of any good relationship. This may not being as quickly as you would have hoped but look at it this way. In the middle of Aug. of this year you didn't even have a way to get a hold of her. You have made significant movement in your situation.

If I recall correctly the reading that you had received told you that your target was not interested in a relationship right now. If you push it too hard, you may not like the end result. Take this precious time getting to know one another. Be her friend. Perhaps now because you have contact with her a Honey jar could be of some assistance.

Good Luck!
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

Hope61

Unread post by Hope61 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:51 pm

Thanks for the warm words. However, I haven't regained her friendship yet, at least not for now. Things are tough, like I said there's too many roadblocks down the road. Mainly because I don't see our mutual friends anymore, and also I think it's because of our past: because of the way I acted with her, she guessed that I def. had a soft spot for her. But now time has passed... I don't know how she feels anymore.

Thank you, if you have any tip to regain this friendship, please let me know.

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:26 pm

LM Reconciliation products may be of help then if there is a rocky past between you two. I have known people to use it even if they had not been lovers.

I would still start a honey jar as well. Geared towards friendship and love. This is used to "sweeten" people up to you. it's influence may be helpful in gaining a beginning friendship.

-Willowspell

Hope61

Unread post by Hope61 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Thank you for the tips! I really appreciate it... I will keep you guys updated on the situation.

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Good luck. I hope it works out for you. :)

Love light and Blessings be with you!

-Willowspell

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”