Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

bluebutterfly12

Re: Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:53 pm

:D thanks lylo....even if it was a week after I made my honey jar, I should still consider my dreams as a sign?

lylo2

Unread post by lylo2 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Thanks Joseph,

I will focus on myself this week.

P.S : I love your website

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:48 pm

Thank you very much, lylo!

Please do focus on yourself and let the work do it's thing! :) Good luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

lylo2

Unread post by lylo2 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:53 am

Hello,

Here is some picture of my honey jar. What do you think ?

On the first they are the letter "F" the first letter of my target name.
On the second a heart on the candle !
On the last one the final with the wax...

[img][img]http://s12.postimage.org/6000oi3p5/IMG_0732.jpg[/img][/img]
[img][img]http://s14.postimage.org/xlaoa3nfh/IMG_0750.jpg[/img][/img]
[img][img]http://s11.postimage.org/d224sb2fj/IMG_0754.jpg[/img][/img]

lylo2

Unread post by lylo2 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:02 am

I try a contact me spell but it doesn't work... Should I hire a spellcaster ? I miss him so much...

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:13 pm

What did you do for the Contact Me spell?
Joseph Magnuson

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Prettykila wrote:This names-in-a-circle spell never worked for me. Rawr. The wrong person contacted me when I did that...

Instead, I do this. I get a piece of white paper, no lines, and draw an angel or something associated with flying (element of air, such as bird, airplane...etc) on it in blue ink.

I then think of the person calling me and fold the paper towards me once and write, "It is my will that so and so contact me," and visualize their face picking up phone and continue to fold towards me, saying, "talk to me, talk to me..."

I put it under the computer for an email to be sent to u or under the phone for a call.

Worked every time.
What a wonderful spell!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

clarissacain8

Unread post by clarissacain8 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:01 pm

I also get the answer of my question. Thank you lotusflower for asking!!!

lylo2

Unread post by lylo2 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:54 am

Hello Joseph,

I try 2 spells for the contact me spell :

- Stick A needle through the wick of a Red Candle

LIGHT IT, CONCENTRATE, AND SPEAK THE FOLLOWING INCANTATION:
"NEEDLE IN THE FLAME,
NEEDLE OF FIRE,
PIERCE HIS THOUGHTS
MAKE HIM WRITHE, AGONIZE
TILL HIS HEART TURNS BACK TO ME"

- I write his name on a bay leaf, hold it on my third eye chakra, and I focus on him, and said 3 times :
"X, call my phone, now ring to my ears, X name's voice soon bring"
Then I take the leaf and tape on the phone.

Nothing work at now... I also light a red candle with attraction oil and some follow me boy...

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:04 pm

How much time has passed since you have finished this work? How long have you given it to take effect? Did you give yourself a timetable to work within?
Joseph Magnuson

lylo2

Unread post by lylo2 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:40 am

Hello Joseph,

I did it 12 days ago. I pray saint expedite to have quick result... I just want to have some news, even if he doest want to be with me now, I want to have some news..
I'm looking for take some help to have him back... If someone can help me, Please I need it !!

lylo2

Unread post by lylo2 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Hello,

I had a really rude week...
Hard work situation, but I did my best to make it better..
My mom ask me why I'm still single because she think that a cute girl can't be alone.
My last single friend find love this week, and it make me jealous/sad to be the last one to be alone...
All my honey jar, candle spell set on the altar (buy on lucky mojo) didn't give me any news of the man I love...
I pray everyday, and I feel like it become worst everyday...
This week it will be the wedding of my cousin who is the same age of me..
I feel like without him, I will be alone my entire life, and it breaks my heart.

Can you advise me someone for love spell that work, or communication spell... I really need a positive change in my life and I don't see it without him.

Thank you for understand me, and for your help

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:48 pm

You have received some good advise from the moderators. I recommend that you follow them. Also post a prayer for a successful outcome of your work at The Crystal Silence League. http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Maria Eufamia

Unread post by Maria Eufamia » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:20 pm

I'm wondering if I should do some additional candle work on a long lost friend. I did a candle spell with a votive candle and some patchouli oil and cinnamon. I got some good signs and some movement. He started to comment on facebook a few times. I took this as some good movement since we haven't really talked for about a year. We didn't have a fight. He just stopped communicating with me. Last week, out of the blue he posted on a few of my links. I was very happy but we still didn't really have a conversation. I haven't had any contact in about 5 days now. He is the type of person that just won't do anything unless he initiates so me sending him a message would be pretty useless. I have some questions that I want him to answer about things in our past but I know I have to get him at the right time to ask him. He is a funny one that way. Should I do additional work or should I give it more time? I just really like having him around. Nothing romantic just friends.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Hi there,
When I do magical work for myself or a client I/we go into it with a clear understanding of what the desired outcome will be. In many cases when working with a client I have them set a time limit so that we both can decide to walk away from the work if it has not manifested the results we are seeking. I don't know how long ago you did the working you describe at the beginning of your post, but while you have gotten signs and movement it sounds like you are still aways from your ultimate goal-so if it were me, yes I would do a bit more work around this to encourage the conversations you want to have with him. Most importantly, be clear on what your final desired outcome is and work magically to accomplish that.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

keisha

Unread post by keisha » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:15 pm

i was so thankful with this forum what i did was i wrote his name in a circle 3 times on a bond paper and used a needle to poke the middle of the bond paper saying call me call me call me and thinking of him calling me then i prayed to st expedite and psalm, then i fold the bond paper needle inide and put it under my laptop. i was dissappointed coz it didnt happen withn the 5 mins and 5 hours buut OMG on the 5th day it sure did! my husband contacted me asking how have i been doing for 5 days and that shes worried about me he had never been like that coz he never reply even 2 or 3 days to me eversince we had this big misunderstanding that lead to him filing for divorce but he said he already canceled it coz now he can prove that i love him and our daughter so much...

Thank you st expedite for answering my prayers!!!!

swtcls

Unread post by swtcls » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:25 am

Hi,

I am trying to make my ex think of me but not sure which supplies to use. Should I use intranquil spirit candle or Red Skull candle? We broke up a little over a month ago and haven't spoken since.

I am new to hoodoo and any advice will help.

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:49 am

swtcls ,

Regarding whether to work with the Intranquil Spirit or the Red Skull candle to re-establish contact with an ex --

They are VERY different. It is up to you whether you want to torment the ex with an Intranquil spirit or influence the ex's thoughts with a skull candle. We cannot choose that for you.

Read about various products used to contact the Intranquil Spirit here:
Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers
intranquil-spirit-spiritual-supplies-qu ... t5469.html

Read about Skull candles (of all colours) here:
Skull Candle Questions and Answers
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Then, if you have further questions about either one of them, please ask about it in its own titled thread, not in this thread.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

swtcls

Unread post by swtcls » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:49 am

Catherine,

Thank you for your reply and the links I will definitely read them. Are they both coercive spell? Any huge difference between them?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:03 pm

swtcls,

Like i said before, they are VERY different. Yes, that translates, in my mind, to "there is a HUGE difference between them."

When describing the Intranquil Spirit i used the word "torment" and when describing the Skull candle i used the word "influence."

If you cannot feel a large difference between "torment" and "influence," then the two will probably seem sorta similar to you.

However, to me, to "torment" and to "influence" are so far apart as to not really overlap at all.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

swtcls

Unread post by swtcls » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:40 pm

Got it! Thank you!

LikaBe3526
Newly Registered

Unread post by LikaBe3526 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:35 am

Good Afternoon,

I was told when you do a honey spell you are to write your and your lover's name backwards, but I am unclear as to writing backwards like "backwards writing" or "sdrawkcab gnitirw" can someone please clarify this for me. I would like to do this honey and reconciliation spell and I want to get it right.

Thanks in advance

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Hello All,

I have a situation here that I need all of the help that I can get. Ok, I use to work at a bar, as many of you already know. There is this man(I'm going to call him Mike) that likes me and I like him as well. When he would come in the bar, him and I would really have a good time, laughing and talking. He has asked me on several occasions if he could have my number, but I told him no because I'm talking to this other man(I'm going to call him Jack). This other man is not my man, he is just my special friend with benefits. Mike always ask me if he could take me out, and I always tell him no. There is something between Mike and I, but he nor I know what it is because he told my cousin. The problem is, my male cousins do not want me to talk to Mike because they says that he is a dog and a womanizer. Mike is roommates with one of my male cousins as well. For the past few weeks, I cannot get Mike off of my mind. Mike told me before that when he find someone that I am going to miss out on a chance with him. I want to get to know Mike better, but I do not have a way of contacting him. I had text my cousin and told him to give Mike my number, and he told me ok, but he never gave it to him because when I had saw Mike, I had asked him why he didn't call me, and he told me that he never knew my number. I was going to give Mike my number that time, but my special friend Jack had came up, so Mike left. I know that I am probably going to ask a off the wall question, but is there a way for me to go in Mike's dream and give him my number? Please you all do not laugh at me because I am desperate. I have been thinking of ways to get in contact with Mike, but I have not had an success. I even went out to where Mike and my cousin live, but I do not know the apartment number, and if I did have the apartment number, I would not know what to say as to the reason why I was there because my cousin and I are not close. I had a brief reading done on Mike and things with him and I could be good if I had a way of getting in touch with him. The thing that gets to me is that Mike and I live no even 6 minutes away from each other. I was looking at some threads and it said to use the Attraction, Come to Me, but I do not know if they would help my situation. I really think that I am going to pay a worker to help me with this man because I trust a root-workers work better than my own. I am desperate for some help, please!
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

Breetastic

Unread post by Breetastic » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Just want to share my thoughts and experiences on trying to get someone to call/contact you!

I read this thread after not hearing from a guy for 2 days. Last week Thursday, we had a wonderful time together that ended with me at his house. ;) But as I've had many bad experiences with Aquarius men (them cheating, losing interest, such and such), I thought this was gonna end the same way, which isn't what I want, as I find this guy very attractive.

So, went through the thread, looking the different methods that everyone employed. I decided to do three all at once to make sure it worked.

I did both the element of air picture and folding it towards myself, and writing my will on it AND the traditional name-circle and pushing a pin through the middle thing. During both methods, I imagined the target's face, saying "please contact me, text me, don't forget about me." I also prayed to Saint Expedite, asking his help for a speedy reply. (All these methods can be found way early in the thread.)

Either within the hour or an hour later, I finally get a text back from the target! :D

I don't know if it's harmful to employ different methods for the same goal, but I can certainly say it worked for me. Thank you to those who mentioned those methods and thank you to Saint Expedite for helping me. It's highly appreciated. =)
The Universe is the center of all.
Praise to Saint Expedite. Thank you.

laur67
Newly Registered

Unread post by laur67 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:27 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:There are many "call me" spells in the Anglo-Germanic tradition --

A simple one is to write his name around in the form of a circle and prick the center with a pin while you say his name and "call me."

In another variation you draw two concentric cricles and write his name around in a circular form between the too lines, then use a needle to prick your left ring finger, place a drop of your blood at the center of the circle, pray for him to call you, then call out his name loudly three times, and stab the needle through the drop of blood once.

I know at least two more variations of this spell, but those should get you started.
In working this spell does the targets name need to be written without having the pen lifted from the paper?

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:21 pm

So i was wondering if anybody has heard of this or used this type of spell to get someone to think of you to the point of some sort of contact that they will do? A friend had heard of smoking a cigar while placing 9 needles in it and as it burns with each needle is something you want them to do, like think of you, contact you etc, and to focus on this while doing it. Has anybody heard of this or have info about it?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Tobacco (Cigarettes, Snuff, Cigars) is traditionally used in contact work eagerbeaver88. You are working with the Spirit of Tobacco to bring someone to contact you. I have heard of several variations of using a needle in contact work, it has been discussed several times in the forums.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:59 pm

laur67 --

Yes, that is a fairly traditional way to do it. The idea is that by doing so, and doing it perfectly, you really focus and concentrate your energy on the job at hand.

But remember too that among illiterate people, simple circles are used because written language is not available.
catherine yronwode

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:48 am

I was wondering if there was any type of work anyone could suggest to allow me to run into my boyfriends mother. I have not seen her in several years and she is the source for a lot of our problems. I just want the opportunity to bump into her so we can have the chance to speak. Going to her home and knocking on the door or picking up the phone to reach out are not options for me. I just want to get this resolved so my boyfriend and I can move forward with our relationship.

Blueskee

Unread post by Blueskee » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:03 am

I have old friend of mine, I use to go to for business purposes. I knew he liked me attraction wise, but never admitted it. Would have gfs, due to pressure from mom, but nothing more than just going place with them. We had good connection in past, and multiple good/credible psychics have said 4 yrs or not without seeing him, he thinks of you a lot, and want to get to know you better, but fear associated with it.

So what can I do to make him contact me, get back with me on business level, act on his wanting to befriend me. Also what can I do to make him stop getting "girlfriends" to make mom happy.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:31 am

Hello, Blueskee --

I have merged your thread into the long and ongoing thread on Contact Spells and retitled it from "I need help on getting past friend to contact me/befriend me" to the canonical "Contact Me, Call Me, Reconnect Spell Questions and Answers" -- which has almost 450 posts in it at the time i am writing.

Because this is such a large forum and has been in existence for so many years, we request that users locate and post in existing topic threads whenever possible, so save moderators from having to merge threads.

The Lucky Mojo Forum is comprised of four sub-forums --
General (company policies)
Products (spiritual supplies made and sold by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.)
Conditions (questions about how to select spiritual supplies for various life situations)
Community (the hoodoo and rootworking community around the world)

Within each sub-forum there are hundreds of threaded posts.

Discussions of contact spells go in Conditions ("Ask Us For Help With Hoodoo, Conjure, and Rootwork") because they are not something we make or sell at the shop, and within that sub-forum, they go in the section "Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation." Within that section is the thread "Contact Me, Call Me, Reconnect Spell Questions and Answers" -- where your post now resides -- and if you read all 450 posts, you will see many further detailed replies to the same, similar, and variant queries.

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

Jude

Unread post by Jude » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:53 pm

I was taught a contact spell and which you write the targets name starting from the filter of the cigarette to the top. Write the name as many times as you want or can fit on the cigarette. I can usually get 5 on there. Light the cigarette and concentrate on your intent. Everytime you exhale say something like - so & so call me or contact me now so &so. If you are not a smoker remember u don't have to inhale the smoke just as long as it is blown out so your message can be carried to the target. I have also used this for other things like pay me back the money you owe and have used it in love work where with each exhale I state So & So just as this cigarette is consumed so are you consumed by love for me. I find tabacco to be a very affective tool for carrying a message to my target. :)

Jude

Unread post by Jude » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:05 pm

LikaBe3526 wrote:Good Afternoon,

I was told when you do a honey spell you are to write your and your lover's name backwards, but I am unclear as to writing backwards like "backwards writing" or "sdrawkcab gnitirw" can someone please clarify this for me. I would like to do this honey and reconciliation spell and I want to get it right.

Thanks in advance
I'm just curious as to why they would tell you to write the names backwards and what the intended purpose of doing so is. I was taught that backwards writing and mirror writing was used in reversal or removal work so as to reverse the situation back to that person and to cause confussion. If it was me I would write your targets name 7 times turn it 1/4 of a turn and right your name over his 9 times giving you dominance over him. Good luck to you and many blessings.

Grrwl4me

Unread post by Grrwl4me » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:56 am

Wow. I learnt a lot from reading these post from you guys. Thank for the information. I need to try all this.
Me too! Thanks!

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:01 pm

what can i do to get someone back .. that i havnt spoken to or seen in 2months going 3..i would like reconcile with him ..i really want him to think about and dream

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:16 pm

i would like to hear from him as well

chocl8

Unread post by chocl8 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:30 pm

CajunBarbie wrote:Hi BlkChinaDoll...

According to Success and Power through the Psalms to make someone call you Anoint your phone (yeah I know) with control oil and read the 64th Psalm over the phone and then set it aside and relax and wait....another suggestion they give is if you have mistletoe place it under your phone and read the 88th Psalm...repeat each evening until you get the call...personally I would give the first suggestion a try unless you just happen to have mistletoe handy.
Interesting, I think Im going to make not to try this.

ruffamae
Newly Registered

Unread post by ruffamae » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:33 am

Hi I really want to try these spells, I met a guy 2x on a date and we have communicated on the phone for like 3weeks for long hours and we really are attracted to each other, on our 2nd date when we started kissing and all and getting close, I started to panic and get nervous that I think I literally pushed him away, I kinda regret that decision its just that its been awhile since im that close to a man and I feel out of touch to the whole thing. I think I hurt his feelings for doing that and I kinda regret that thing too. I want him back and now I realize I like him so much and I really do miss our conversations. He texted me and said he doesnt feel a connection between him and me and I kinda said the same thing cuz I got upset of what he said, cuz honestly our first date was the best its just me being scared. I want to reconnect to him but I dont want to appear like Im chasing him, I want him to give us a 2nd chance cuz I believe we have a good potential to be a couple, I want him to return to me and contact me and just try for him to undestand me a little that its not that I dont want him, I just got scared, I miss him and I want for him to come to me again, cuz I know we are very much attracted to each other. Pls. help me what kind of spell to do? Thank you

Savannah

Unread post by Savannah » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:53 am

Is the Intranquility kit to make someone miss you? Is there another product for that? Thanks :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:47 am

The Intranquil Spirit is a spirit from hell that is sent to torment a lover until he or she returns.

There are many other products you can use, such as Return to Me, Come to Me, Follow Me Boy, Bewitching, and Reconciliation. Tell us more about your situation so we can get a better idea of what you need.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Novagrey21

Unread post by Novagrey21 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:11 pm

I figured since there is already a thread with this title I would expand on it with my question. My boyfriend of four years decided he wants a break because of our constant arguing. I'm currently working on a honey jar which seems to be working , but instead of balm of gilead I put cloves in not knowing cloves were for friendship not for remonce. Anyways considering we still talk daily because we do business together so I know the IS wouldn't be the right choice. What methods do you advice I use?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 pm

--Novagrey21

No, I dare say that the Intranquil Spirit would not be appropriate, in your situation...

If the cloves are working, as far as keeping things friendly between the two of you, that's swell, but why did you switch out the Balm of Gilead buds? They're basically ideal for the situation you described. If it was just a substitution based on availability, I would make the effort to get some into that honey jar.

If that honey jar is working, keep it working, and gradually build on it. Get the Balm of Gilead in there, along with some Rose Petals and/or Violet leaves, to shift it back towards a romantic direction. If it needs a push to heat things back up, add some Cinnamon. You could also snuggle some tea lights up against the jar, to add heat, just be mindful of your fire-safety.

If the arguing is still an immenent threat, look into some Peaceful Home products, maybe some Clarity, so the two of you can avoid arguments, in the future. Sprinkling Peace Water about, wouldn't be a bad idea, either.

Make sure you're treating the illness, not just the symptoms,
Two-Headed Doctor

Novagrey21

Unread post by Novagrey21 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:46 am

Thank you Doctor Hob.

I just found out yesterday by reading a quote Miss Cat Y had that cloves are for friendship.
Yes, Reconciliation work can be done to rekindle a friendship. I have used it taht way myself. Adding Cloves rather than Balm of Gilead Buds would signal a desire to mend a friendship rather than a love affair.
The jar is pretty new so I'll add the balm of gilead.

As far as making him miss me would a picture box be resonable. I don't have strong personal concerns right now, only picture he sent me and handwriting.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:29 am

Yes, a picture box could be used to make him think of you. You could also use a white or red skull candle, depending on how you wanted to approach the situation. I would keep the honey jar working, whatever else you do.
Two-Headed Doctor

Novagrey21

Unread post by Novagrey21 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:27 am

Thank you Doctor Hob, would a skull candle still have a chance for success with a handwriting sample, photos, and full name and birthdate?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:08 am

Yes, I believe so. The closer the concerns are to the person, the better your chances of success, but any connection improves that chance.
Two-Headed Doctor

Oskura

Unread post by Oskura » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:21 am

I've been lurking and gathering information on here for some time.

I have recently gotten a reading from a reader of airr, and was told that my target should be in my life, that we had a deep bond, however I have not spoken to or seen them in years.

I was advised to do a spell to break resistance, start a honey jar and work a contact spell, all of these are in planning and I am waiting for supplies.

I had a question about working on a Scorpio male. What obstacles should I expect? How should I speak to my candles and work? And how aggressive in workings should I be?

My initial goal is to get him back into my life. I know he should be around at least as a friend, I am hoping for more. But I'm taking baby steps.

Any advice on working on this sign would be appreciated :)

Blessings

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Since the Sun Sign is a blanket catch. It is had to give a good answer.

Perhaps another reading to cover potential obstacles will aid you.

Or just prepare for the unknown with some Road Opener Products.

OIL-HOO-ROAD
Road Opener Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

CAN-GLS-ROAD
Road Opener Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Oskura

Unread post by Oskura » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:54 pm

I have 2 road opener candles ordered :) and orange 4" candles already (as back up).

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:15 pm

you are headed in the right direction. I would stay in contact with my reader who knows you situation.

Unread post by Newbie » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Why do most (may be all) of the root workers say reconciliation conjure work wont help if a couple is not communicating?

If magic can bend someone's free will n make them behave the way you want to -- dominate, separate, jinx etc, -- then why won't it work if the couple has been apart for more than 6 months, or if the couple is not communicating?

Why can't magic make that someone to communicate with you if you are not communicating n then reconcile?

Is that too much?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:23 pm

newbie --

Magic works within the realm of possibility and probability. Just because something is possible does not mean it is likely to happen.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:22 pm

newbie,

It is possible to restore communication, and even reconcile, after time has passed, but it becomes very difficult. The more time that has passed, the further everyone involved has moved away from the condition you want to restore. If there is no communication, then there is that much less of a hook, holding them to what was.

As time wears the slope smooth, it becomes that much harder to climb.

Personally, I'm ill-inclined to take up any reconciliation work after 6 months, and I firmly will not take up work if more than a year has elapsed. This is my policy, based on the amount of work involved, for me, and what it would cost the client.
Two-Headed Doctor

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:34 pm

newbie,

I don't know where you got the idea that "most (if not all)" rooworkers think that magic can't "make that someone to communicate with you if you are not communicating." There are many spells for re-connection and re-contacting work in hoodoo, so i am merging the thread you started into in the thread on that topic, in order to help you learn. Please read from Page One and if you still have questions, just ask them in this thread.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode

Unread post by Newbie » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Miss Cat,

It's not about not doing reconciliation work...It's about refusing to take up any reconciliation work after being apart more than 6 months.

I read it many times on this site written by various ppl about this and also on Dr.E's site that he will not take up recon work if more than 6 months has passed.

I had a consultation today and even this rootworker said the same thing.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:53 pm

newbie,

Your oriiginal question was "why can't magic make people communicate if they have been apart."

It can. Hence this thread.

Your second question -- why don't rootworkers like to take "stale" or "cold case" reconciliations -- is easily answered:

Because the cases are just that -- stale.

Other people may have entered the scene and it is not just a matter of getting the lover back but of knocking the new lover off. Also, sometimes when cases are real old and stale, the wandering lover has gone on to marry, to have children, to move to another state. Those other people will fight the break up, you know. They want daddy and hubby. It's not just a matter of rekindling an old love, then, it is a matter of killing a new love -- and some of us won't do that.

On many an old case, the worker feels that his or her chance for success is so low that he or she feels wrong taking your money!
catherine yronwode

Unread post by Newbie » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Okay...

I bought about $200 worth of stuff hoping to do some work and always keeping faith that something or the other can happen.

But now after everybody saying the same thing, I am kind of discouraged and don't even have strength to do anything...even to start.

What do we have left without hope?

And it is not even based on reading..it's based on practicality.

Even my reading was based on practicality and was not really a magical reading or divination.

You know what i mean?

Although I appreciate the reader not trying to falsely sell me his services and being straight forward.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:03 pm

newbie --

If you bought $200.00 worth of materials but hoped that a rootworker would help you as well, you were riding two horses at the same time.

We sell products to home practitioners.

If you hire a rootworker, they usually do the work for you and you need not purchase supplies.

So, if the products are unsealed and unopened, and you change your mind about using them, you can return them to us. There will be a 15% restocking fee, but you will get 85% of your money back.

By the way, just because a rootworker will not take your case, that doesn't mean it is a hopeless case. They are not feeling it, is all.

And why would "practical" responses be unwelcome to you? We are spiritual people, but we have also seen a lot of life, and sometimes giving a "practical" response is the right response.

Or maybe you didn't understand me right.

When i wrote above that if a man has a new wife and children, they will fight for him, i meant not only on the physical plane but spiritually as well.

A baby's cry for his father cuts across many adamantine realms, let me tell you.
catherine yronwode

Unread post by Newbie » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Thank you Miss Cat, Doctor Hob and Mama Micki for your replies.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:42 pm

I just wanted to chime in on this topic. OK this may sound very amateur/immature but whenever I wanted to reconnect with someone I dialed their numbers and pretend like it was a "butt dial accident" and immediately afterwards I'd do a contact charm, with a lust spell. Lust spells seem to work extremely fast I think due to the raw energy used for it. These methods have always worked for me! Just saying ...

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”