Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Get Laid Attract Casual Sex or One-Night Stands

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:50 am

Hello MilfHunter,

You can do both. If you go to this page, you'll find a spell you can do:

http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:47 pm

Catherine, hi I was reading your post about attacking a flings I wanted to know do just use the oils are the spell kits? Are oils and candles? And you also said you should use 3 parts of fast luck also?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

You can use the oil, use the spell kit, use the oil and spell kit, use oils and candles, use the baths as well. Are are customary and traditional, Many people mix fast luck with say kiss me now and semen or period blood to dress with to draw a quick fling, Attraction with kiss me now and bewitching would also be a good mix, Fast luck, fire of love, kiss me now for a good passionate night. Red candles, red penis or vagina candle depending on gender to work on, figure candles as well.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

QetI

Unread post by QetI » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:14 pm

Hi, does anyone have any suggestions on spellwork to get 'friends with benefits'? I have no problem attracting guys but as soon as anything sexual happens they all seem to assume I want a relationship with them (something I have no time or desire for right now) and then they suddenly don't want to hang out with me anymore. There are a few specific guys who I have slept with and would like to spend time with as friends but also continue to have relations with (I like variety!). I am thinking Kiss Me Now products, and either a candle spell involving one candle for me in the middle and candles for each guy I want around me, or a lodestone spell with a big one for me and smaller ones for the guys? I am after friendship as well as sex. Thanks all!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:27 am

QetI,

Kiss me now as you mentioned is a great oil for creating passion and you can add attraction oil to draw in those one night stands. To continue the friendly fun sexual encounters you can also add follow me boy to get them to continue to follow you and come to you, cat nip to make them passionate for you, Juniper berries for passion, Damiana seeds to increase passion and bring a new lover, people chew them while looking for a person at a party or bar. You can also use a vaginal candle and have male figure candles around it burn it in sections to draw them to you for sex and fun.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

EndlessSky79
HRCC Student

Unread post by EndlessSky79 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:48 pm

QetI,

JayDee's recommendations are excellent.
I would add Look Me Over oil to the Attraction and Kiss Me Now for added oomph.
I might also order an attraction mojo hand made for me with the intent of attracting fwbs.
As far as men loosing interest because they think you want a relationship, if you aren't already doing so, perhaps steady reassurance you are actually looking for a fwb deal and not a relationship would be helpful.
I wish you the best of luck! Have a marvelous time. ;)
HRCC Student- #2187

Pisces46
Newly Registered

Unread post by Pisces46 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:40 am

Hi there I’m new here and pls be gentle I’m learning rope here.

I was wondering how to cast a spell to make any 2 nice sexy slim women just pop round to give me threesome and to do so again ever weeks. There has got to be a magical way to make any gorgeous woman to knock my door and start threesome. I have miss it a lots.

Any spell ingredients?

Thank you for your time to read my message ;)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:27 pm

Hello Pisces46,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We are glad you found us.

You can work any of the spells in this thread and adapt them (and your petition) for your specific goal of attracting two women at the same time (vs. only one). However, do not expect a Hollywood outcome where your doorbell magically rings and the objects of your desire "just pop round" as you describe.

Please read through the spell advice in this thread and adjust accordingly, then see what results you get.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:34 pm

Can I use the little red candles for my kiss me now spell? I can only use the little ones because I live with people

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:17 pm

Deliciousdonut,

Yes you can use chime candles which are smaller red candles. Lucky mojo carries them: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-altar-red.html

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:38 pm

Thanks JayDee, I just ordered all my supplies, for the flings, and for my perfect man, but I needs these flings until I meet my permanent man, but I’m gonna do both spells at different times

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:34 am

Deliciousdonut ,

Burning red candles is a nice way to use the oils, also is mixing some of your sexual fluids into the oil and wearing it. This can be done with a kiss me now oil for lust, bewitching to make you very attractive and alluring, attraction oil, or even a blend of them. Good luck finding a man and having fun along the way :)

NEFERTARI

Unread post by NEFERTARI » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:51 pm

Hi all, I've been reading through the forum but I haven't really seen anything on my situation so I thought id ask.

Recently I have become single after a 9-year relationship and am not going back, I am getting back into the dating game and all but there is a dilemma that may stand in the way of me hooking up with one of the men that I have been chatting with. I really like him and feel that he's perfect and exactly what I need at this time in my life to help me grow, we agreed that we'd be FWB if our first roll in the hay is as good as we think it will be. He's a devilishly handsome Scorpio and I a Taurus and our sexual chemistry is HOT!! I do however have to come clean with some personal baggage of my own that could be a possible deal-breaker for him. I am going to be 100% transparent and honest with him but what can I do on my end that will help this news go in my favor after I tell him? I want him to of course have his own free will to ultimately make the choice on his own but what can I do that will make it a lil easier. I do have access to Yerbarias but my funds are limited for supplies and I am telling him Monday over text because I just can't face him and tell him in person or face time. Please help!

Thank you all for reading =)

Tari

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:04 am

Hello NEFERTARI,

You should consider working red candles dressed with Bewitching and Kiss Me Now oils, to keep his interest up while he processes your news. Since this is a friends with benefits situation, you want him to remain interested in that kind of casual relationship so those are the products I would recommend.

OIL-HOO-BEWI
Bewitching Oil
$7.50

OIL-HOO-KISS
Kiss Me Now! Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Since this forum is intended to help customers of Lucky Mojo with the use of their products, we can't advise on products to purchase elsewhere.

NEFERTARI

Unread post by NEFERTARI » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:44 am

Thank you, Miss. Athena, you're always so helpful. If it were to go very well and I decide to keep him around longer what would be best to secure something like that. I feel as if he's perfect for me but there have been some obstacle getting in the way of our good time. I have photos of him and all to work with but I don't really want to do to much work on him, I just want him to stay interested and want me long enough to really get to know me and then I know I got him.

Blessings,
Nefertari

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:18 pm

Hello NEFERTARI,

If I understand you correctly, you want to continue as friends with benefits and see if that leads to something more.

Once you get past this hurdle you described above, I would add Stay With Me to your mix, to keep him with you. That way, you'll both have time to decide what kind of relationship you want to have moving forward.
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

NEFERTARI

Unread post by NEFERTARI » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:30 pm

Yes, you're correct,

I was able to get a hold of some things today and lit a red candle with his name written on it and some intentions, then dressed in a passion oil and some of my "special fluids" and glitter (lol such a girl), I hope this gives me a lil kick start till I can put in my order because I don't have much time Thank you tons, Miss. Athena! I'll report back hopefully with good news!

Tari

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:27 am

Hello NEFERTARI,

That sounds like a great plan. I hope it goes well with your conversation with him and hopefully you can transition your relationship to something more meaningful, if you both decide that's what you want.

Good luck!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”