Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get Laid Attract Casual Sex or One-Night Stands

markx
Forum Member

Making Her Want To Have Sex

Unread post by markx » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:36 am

Hi,

Does any one have any ideas, for making a women want to have sex with me?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Making Her Want To Have Sex

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:36 am

Well, I guess that's blunt and to the point. Helpful hint: most women would like some romance with their sex. However, if you would like a more casual encounter, Kiss Me Now! could help. If you are already in a relationship, Fire of Love is what you want.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:26 pm

markx: I have to ask; do you have a certain woman in mind...or just women in general?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

markx
Forum Member

Unread post by markx » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Hi,

It's a certain women, I do have follow me girl and come to me currently, and will get some kiss me now.

star02
Forum Member

friends with benefits

Unread post by star02 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:27 pm

There is this guy that i have been talking to for almost a year. We have been flirting, texting, but i had another guy i was occupied with at the time and is now over. With this guy i want to develop a relationship where he will almost be like my boyfriend but there will be no commitment. I want us to both respect each other, spend alot of time together, have fun, sex to be involved, be there for each other, but if one of us starts a committed relationship with someone else we will be honest and tell each other. I was wondering which candles and herbs combination can i have set by MISC, and also what oil can i purchase and how to use it.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: friends with benefits

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:49 pm

I love kiss me now for this kind of work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
Cardamom pods, cinnamon chips, and Damiana are three of my favorite herbs to work with for fun, unattached, flings!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

poster
Forum Member
Spell-Casting to Attract Casual Sex Partners

Unread post by poster » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:09 am

Hi guys,

Need some advice from experienced rootworkers as I am still very new to all this. I am considering getting a LM mojo bag to wear when I am out at nightclubs etc to attract casual sex into my life. Would this be a worthwhile investment? Which would you recommend?

Many thanks! :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Recommendation to attract casual sex

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:18 pm

poster: Definitely look into the Kiss Me Now (http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html) line of products. This will be some of the best work to continue doing for casual sex. Look into Catnip (http://herb-magic.com/catnip.html) and Damiana (http://herb-magic.com/damiana.html) as well! The Kiss Me Now custom Mojo Hand would be a fantastic choice for this.
Joseph Magnuson

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Hi poster,

Joseph's recommendations are right on the money :D Before going out, you can also up the ante by burning an appropriate genitalia candle dressed with your sexual fluids and some Kiss Me Now oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html & http://www.luckymojo.com/vulvacandle.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Gotta get a sexy candle! Oil it up and light it up! :) Yeah...thank you aura. Great suggestion.
Joseph Magnuson

poster
Forum Member
Re: Spell-Casting to Attract Casual Sex

Unread post by poster » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:25 am

Fantastic. Thanks for your suggestions! They are very much appreciated :D

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:22 am

You are very welcome, poster. Let us know how it goes, okay?
Joseph Magnuson

poster
Forum Member

Unread post by poster » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:59 am

I will do! :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:14 am

See:

Love Spells, Love Charms, Romance Spells, Fertility Magick, Lust Magick, Sex Magick, Marriage Magic Spells
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

and

Free love spells, sex spells, romance spells, lust spells, reconciliation spells, marriage spells, virility spells, and fertility spells
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
catherine yronwode

phonehappy
Forum Member

Re: Spell-Casting to Attract Casual Sex or One-Night Stands

Unread post by phonehappy » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:18 am

What kind of ritual would we do with our oils and powders and such for lust, one night stands? I feel like it's inappropriate to ask for help from any type of saint or read from the bible... Am I right?

I really wanna have a one night stand with this neighbor of mine lol and I really want this one person to lust after me really bad so I can turn them down LOL

Any help would be great

heartexalted
Forum Member

Unread post by heartexalted » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:27 pm

I, too, would be curious about work to maintain emotional distance when fooling around...
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:22 pm

I am a gay male, and I've had positive results with a combination of Fast Luck & Cleo May (even though Cleo May isn't technically for gay men, it works wonders for me). Good stuff. Sometimes I'll add a little QE root in oil.

Specifically, I use the oils to anoint myself after the shower: I rub up from my feet, saying aloud what I want to draw in, being very specific. That is the ritual. It has never once failed for me.

I recently added John the Conqueror root oil, using it to anointing the penis, tip down, to draw the experience to me. I also dusted myself with JC satchet powder. Again, while so doing I say what I am drawing to me, being very specific. This is a new addition to the work, but so far very successful. I thought it would clash with the Cleo May, but apparently my peculiar sexual and gender identity is fine with it. Go figure.

Anyway, this has never failed to get me a sexual partner for the evening, and I've never had to use a more elaborate ritual. I'm thinking I've done this work maybe 5 times, once with the John the Conqueror.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

phonehappy
Forum Member

Unread post by phonehappy » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Wooo thanks or the good info.

Could I anoint myself with attraction oil to attract a specific person?

Would follow be boy powder work if I am putting it on myself?

I wanna do both after my shower :)

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:40 pm

I would say yes to both questions.
If you want the oil to attract a specific person, then just make that point clear in your prayers when you put the oil on.
Same with the FMB powder. When you apply a product, tell the product who it's for, whether it's for someone in particular or just to bring you attention over all.
I have used the same attraction products to work on specific people some times, but for overall attention at other times, and they do what I ask, so long as I tell them. The only times there have been confused results is when I was confused in what I was intending to do.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

phonehappy
Forum Member

Unread post by phonehappy » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:36 am

Great! I can't wait to try this.. My target lives very close to me so it's sure to work! :P

Thank you

tboy1977
Forum Member
Sex (but no relationship) Advice

Unread post by tboy1977 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:09 am

I met a man that I am VERY attracted to:

I live in some apartments and there is a security guard who works in the shopping center next door.

At first, I thought he was homophobic, so I avoided him, but he started talking to me out of the blue about his relationship problems. After we exchanged numbers, he ignored me, but my "gaydar" is now UP! And honestly, right now, I want to have a little illicit affair with him. I'm not looking for love, marriage, or even a relationship, other than him submitting to the sex I want :-D

I'm still in a relationship, and he gets out next year, and I love him, but I'm in need and for some reason I feel like with a little "help" he could fit the bill.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Edited for language.

firsthelix
Forum Member

How to Attract Bisexual Women an Multiple Sex Partners?

Unread post by firsthelix » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:33 am

The advice given here for casual sex is great! What spell would work for those specific intentions:

1. Attract bisexual women
2. Attract multiple sex partners that are fine with the idea of not being exclusive

Would a Kiss Me Now Mojo Hand still work as a support of some spell work and what spell work would be the best for those cases?

Thanks for your input!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:42 am

Hi firsthelix,

In response (although no doubt others also have some fabulous tricks to share with you!):

1. Be specific in your petitions. Make it clear that bisexuality is a criteria you are looking for. Combining a more (but not exclusively) ''straight'' formula like ''Adam and Eve'' with a more gay targetted formula like ''Lavender Love'' can also work well when applied to a red vulva candle.
2. Be specific in your petitions. Also avoid formulas that tend to be used (although not exclusively) to attract monogamous love like Adam and Eve, Chuparrosa and Dixie Love in favour of more ''open'' formulas that are just generally sexual like Bewitching, Kiss Me Now and Look Me Over. Working with multiple small candles (or figural are even better since then you can gender your partners) placed around you in a circle, each moving toward you over a series of 3 or 5 days would be a nice way to both illustrate and bring about your desired outcome.
3. Yes (the mojo hand).
4. Candle work as described in 1. & 2. can be helpful if you don't have specific targets yet. Laying powders or doing contact work with potential candidates is also great if you can since it works directly on the person. Dressing yourself with oils following a long and luxurious love bath when preparing for a night on the town is also a great way to invite people in with a specific intention.

Blessings and Success in your Works!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

firsthelix
Forum Member

Unread post by firsthelix » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:43 am

Hi aura,

Wow, thanks for the interesting response and taking your time to elaborate!

firsthelix
Forum Member

How Can Spell Work Complement Alpha Male Traits?

Unread post by firsthelix » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:55 am

The term 'alpha male' became quite popular with the evolution of the pickup artist scene, lately. The concept of becoming the real male a heterosexual man is supposed to be by nature is much older and has been described in the works of David Deida and others in a much broader context than just 'being great with women'.

Anyway, to make this thread more specific, I want to narrow down the perspective of being alpha male to 'being great with women'.

Some of the known traits of an alpha male with regards to being great with women, are:
- Very attractive (in terms of energy)
- Dominating
- Non-neediness
- Communicating cocky funny
- Detached from results of behavior (i.e. rejection)
- Man on a mission

So, the subset of question to:

"How can spell work complemnt and support the traits of an alpha male?"

are as follows:

1. What set of spells would be appropriate here?
2. How to make sure 'domination' is in fact building more attraction instead of more rejection?
3. How to build and keep contact (make someone become and stay interested) by not coming across as 'needy'?
4. How to stay centered and make sure not to invest too much energy on the 'objects' (probably a basic question in magic practice)
5. How to make sure that day-to-day life (communication/behavior/actions) is in fact in line and doesn't contradict the intent of the casted spell work and our prayers related to it?

I want to think of this as a two-sided approach, meaning, the intent includes the work on the alpha male himself and his (general or specific) environment.

Keep in mind, this is aimed at attraction, seduction, lust and sex and clearly not at love (which could potentially follow).

Looking forward to an exciting discussion and appreciate your participation!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:59 am

first helix,

Your post has been merged into the ongoing thread on casual sex and one-night stands. We try to keep threads bundled into larger concepts for ease of navigation through this extremely large and complex forum.

My suggestions are as follows:

1. John the Conqueror root is the alpha male root supreme. It has been greatly celebrated in song and story for its effects. "Rubbin' My Root," a song by Willie Dixon, explains its use very well. It is carried as a pocket piece and rubbed with the hand before contact with a target individual. This usage actually entered hoodoo through Native American folk-magic.

2. Hoyt's Cologne is worn for luck in gambling and luck in sex.

3. Fast Luck Oil is also used for quick hook-ups and for a night of winning at games.

4. The cologne or the oil may also be used to dress the root, if you so choose.
catherine yronwode

firsthelix
Forum Member

Unread post by firsthelix » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:21 am

Miss Cat,

Thanks for the input with regards to the ingredients to use, this is very helpful! What do you think about the following questions:

1. What set of spells would be appropriate here?
2. How to make sure 'domination' is in fact building more attraction instead of more rejection?
3. How to build and keep contact (make someone become and stay interested) by not coming across as 'needy'?
4. How to stay centered and make sure not to invest too much energy on the 'objects' (probably a basic question in magic practice)
5. How to make sure that day-to-day life (communication/behavior/actions) is in fact in line and doesn't contradict the intent of the casted spell work and our prayers related to it?

abadd1
Forum Member
vigil candle for an affair

Unread post by abadd1 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:41 pm

id like to have this guy i like to become sexually interested in me. he is with someone else, but i dont want them to break up or anything. id just like for him and i to have the occasional fling. what vigil candles would be best for this situation? would road opener help?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: vigil candle for an affair

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:09 pm

For a casual encounter, use Kiss Me Now!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: vigil candle for an affair

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:48 am

And since you specifically don't want to break them up, do a little Love Me work on him and his Significant Other.

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Miggy mike

Lust amping up sexual charisma to get laid

Unread post by Miggy mike » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:27 pm

hey all ive been trying to look up some reliable work to pretty much sex up aura or to make so that women loook at me and see some1 that is full of sex appeal haha was wonderin if you guys can or suggest some work i can do on myself im jus tryin to have raw passionate sex no emotional connection jus physical, i know a lil shallow bt if yall can help be appreciated

Jenny
HRCC Graduate
Re: Lust amping up sexual charisma to get laid

Unread post by Jenny » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Hey Miggy mike,

well, what I recommend is that you get yourself some oils or powders from Lucky Mojo website ... in line of what you want would be Look me Over, Attraction, maybe some Bewitching powder or oil .... then,Come to Me products , Fire of Love, Follow me Girl....Kiss me now... detailed description of every one of these I mentioned here can be found here --- >http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html
I know, too many to choose from but I believe you'll find what you need.

djanno
Forum Member

fast love spell

Unread post by djanno » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Do anybody knows a love spell for a new lover so that each time i want her she will be come over?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Good Morning, djanno,
Please look at these posts on this thread. Lots of wonderful suggestions.
Rather than giving you all the links all over again, I'll give you the main page of spells http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Even the post above yours has wonderful recommendations!
Take care and good luck!!!

abadd1
Forum Member
Re: Spells to Get Laid Attract Casual Sex or One-Night Stands

Unread post by abadd1 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:08 pm

hello im looking for casual sex with this guy i know who is with someone else. Ive asked this question before here and understand kiss me now is a great candle to go with to have set at the Misc. my question is what candle or oil can i add to add obsession to this? i want this man to become sexually obsessed with me and come after me with this on his mind. if we don't see each other i want him to contact me by any other means text, email, any way. thank you.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:36 am

Hello Abadd1,

I am not entirely sure what products will add to someone's obsession. My first thought would be to use some follow me boy products. (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html) , perhaps along with some commanding or influencing products. That said I would point out that in pne line you mention that you are just looking for casual sex but then also say you want him obsessed. Obsession is not really all that casual. I only mention this so you make sure you know are aware of what you are really asking for. Good luck in your works.

Peace~

Nathen

Zimble
Newly Registered

No effects

Unread post by Zimble » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:22 am

After reading quite some topics a couple of months ago I became quite excited about the luckymojo oils and decided to buy a couple of different oils with the intention to attract a straight casual encounter (women in general, not a certain woman).

I've been anointing myself with it whenever I saw an opportunity where it could be effective but I haven't seen any effects.

Most of the time I put some oil (Kiss me now) on my palms and state/imagine my intent.

Things I tried:
- Burning the oil with a candle
- Anointing different body parts
- Mixing the oils
- Changing the intent

The oils I have:
- Fast Luck
- Kiss me now (smells awesome)
- Follow me girl
- John the conqueror root

Does anyone have any idea on what I am doing wrong or what else I could try?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:32 am

It has been a number of years since i sed supplies like these to get casual sex (i m happily married now), but i will jump in here, as i have used these things with good success.

First, i dressed my bed, all four corners, to draw a man there. Then i dressed the four corners of the bedroom. Then i dressed the four corners oc the house (actually my house has more corners, so i dressed them all) on the inside. Then i dressed all the corners on the outside. Then i dressed the doorposts of all the doors going into the house. With each touch of oil i stated my simple requests, which varied from time to time (that is, i had not script) but included ideas like "My Lord of Card [a private and person name i use, explained below], bring me a healthy, safe, good-looking, thin man that pleasure may result thereby. Let him be honest and cheerful, and gainfully employed. Let him be good in bed, but not kinky or fetishistic. Let him be politically liberal and have a beard. Amen." I did this once a week, on Fridays. Note that this was not an "intention" in the sense that wimpy, New Age folks use that term. It was a PRAYER of REQUEST.

When i was going out i just dressed the bed and my body with the oils and used a dab of my vaginal juices as "perfume" behind my ears as well, and said something along the lines of, "Let me meet and fuck a man tonight!" Note that this too was not an "intent" in. It was a COMMAND.

When i got laid (which was fairly regularly, as i was in good physical shape, had a flirty but not phony style, was an experimental phase, and would fuck with almost any man who pleased me in at least most, if not all of the ways described above), i would, when alone, throw my head back and my arms wide and say, "Thank you, My Lord of Cars, for bringing me a man!" Note that this was not an "intention" in the sense that wimpy, New Age folks use that term. It was a PRAYER OF THANKS.

If i failed to score, when i came home i would carrss myself and declare, "If no man wants me tonight, let me send my love to all lonely men everywhere!" This was an offering of my sexuality, in accord with the Biblical injunction to "cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days."

Ecclesiastes 11

11 Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.

2 Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth.

3 If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be.

4 He that observeth the wind shall not sow; and he that regardeth the clouds shall not reap.

5 As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.

6 In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.

7 Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun:

8 But if a man live many years, and rejoice in them all; yet let him remember the days of darkness; for they shall be many. All that cometh is vanity.

9 Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.

10 Therefore remove sorrow from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh: for childhood and youth are vanity.

This form of gratitude even for what seemed to be a failure, as a reaffirmation of patient faith, was also in accord with my understanding of the Rider-Waite-Smith tarot deck card of The Three of Wands, which shows the Magician...

but now he is seen from the reverse angle, a seeming failure, with patched clothes, at sunset, awating for his ships to come in, which, "after many days," they do indeed:

You can read more about My Lord of Cars here:

My Lord of Cars
http://www.luckymojo.com/tklordofcars.html

For further discussion of why -- and why not -- magical spells work -- or don't -- please see this thread here in the forum:

Theories About How/Why Magic/Psychism Works -- or Doesn't
theories-about-how-why-magic-psychism-w ... t6722.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

missperfect_8
Forum Member

oils and spells for true love!

Unread post by missperfect_8 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:29 pm

Hello all,
I know I am asking for a lot but I hope that you could read this post and help me pick out oils/candles that would help me with my situation and improve my life. Thank you for reading this far!

I am 18 years old and about to graduate hs and move to NYC for college. I met this guy online last summer and we met for the first time this week. However, things didn't go as I had expected. We ended up having sex in his hotel room, the day we spent together and the sex did not go very smoothly and I still feel very self conscious. He also said he doesn't trust me and we went our separate ways.

He is 32 and I'm only 18, I had really hoped that he would make me his gf, show me to his irish friends and brother, as well as take me out, call me regularly, ect. I don't want it to be all about the sex, and I will be visiting NYC early April. I would like to see him and be romanced and feel loved in more ways than sexual.

In addition, I would also like to know if there is anything that would help me attract multiple men of a certain type in public, clubs, ect. and for me to take my pick?

I understand I am asking for a lot and please let me know if there's anything I can do.

Thank you!!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: oils and spells for true love!

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:07 pm

missperfect_8 wrote:I am 18 years old and about to graduate hs and move to NYC for college. I met this guy online last summer and we met for the first time this week. However, things didn't go as I had expected. We ended up having sex in his hotel room, the day we spent together and the sex did not go very smoothly and I still feel very self conscious. He also said he doesn't trust me and we went our separate ways.
If I were in your place, I would soon be so angry that I would be making a black dollbaby on him, and buying a nice box of hatpins or knitting needles. Disappointment on meeting is one thing, but he was also rude and selfish. You deserve better, just because you're a human being.

Also, I must say that this really raised a red flag for me:
He is 32 and I'm only 18,
Men who are sure of themselves and comfortable with women rarely go after someone half their age!
I had really hoped that he would make me his gf, show me to his irish friends and brother, as well as take me out, call me regularly, ect. I don't want it to be all about the sex, and I will be visiting NYC early April. I would like to see him and be romanced and feel loved in more ways than sexual.
My natural, everyday human wisdom tells me prospects are probably very poor.
In addition, I would also like to know if there is anything that would help me attract multiple men of a certain type in public, clubs, ect. and for me to take my pick?
That's a much better idea: off to fresh fields and pastures new!

Follow Me Boy, Look Me Over, and Attraction are traditional for this kind of work. Cleo May will inspire a man to be generous. As young as you are, you might also want to wear a protection mojo or charm to keep the creeps away.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Last edited by MissMichaele on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clean up cut-and-paste
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

missperfect_8
Forum Member

Re: oils and spells for true love!

Unread post by missperfect_8 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Hello and thank you sooo much for the detailed and honest reply! I understand how bad the situation sounds but I can tell you that I like him 100% and I feel so safe in his arms.

I placed an order for the following oils on Lucky Mojo a couple of days ago with the hope that they will help me with my situation: the I dominate my man, love me, and look me over. I was wondering if you know how to use the oils.

Thanks again Ms. Michaele!!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:18 am

missperfect_8, there is a ton of information here and on the Lucky Mojo website that will help you with this question. Read through a bit and I bet that you will find the answers that you are looking for.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Mrniceguy
Forum Member

mastering a woman

Unread post by Mrniceguy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:16 am

I am interested in mastering a certain woman but only could obtain an online photo of her . how would I go about doing this as well as causing her to not sleep or eat untill she has sex wit me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: mastering a woman

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello, Mrniceguy,
Here is a page on spells. At the bottom, you will see sex spells also.
www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
I hope this helps
Wishing you the best

ConjuringCat
Forum Member

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Sun May 11, 2014 6:53 pm

First a little background.

There's a guy I've known for a few months, we dated for a bit but broke it off due to him moving away soon. I brought up the possibility of us just having casual sex which he agreed to, but now he's waffling a bit with this arrangement due to wanting to spare my feelings. I did a simple candle spell, I got a 4'' white candle carved his name from bottom to top around the candle, in between his name I carved "Have sex with me". I dressed this candle with my sexual fluids, attraction oil, look me over oil, and come to me oil. I burned this candle on an over turned plate with a petition paper made from a picture of him stating the same intentions, loaded with cinnamon, allspice, bay leaf, and catnip, and anointed that with the same combination of fluids and oils.I haven't seen him in a while and I have not been intimate with him yet so I have no personal concerns, we keep in contact via text/call. I also recited the 23 Psalm as a general blessing. After the candle burned down I've been keeping the petition paper in my panties.

Here are my questions

1. I have to do my candle burning in my bathroom, when it was done I noticed that one of my roommate's hairs was stuck in the wax, will this affect my outcome?

2.Some of the wax was a tan/yellowish color, does this mean anything specific?

3. Are there any better Psalms to read for work like this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, Conjuring Cat,
If I were to find someone else's personal belongings in my spell work, I consider that work null and void. And I would start all over again
The wax colors may have been just the effect of mixing with the herbs. Especially if any were ground herbs.
Here is the page on Book of Psalms. Read through the index and you might find something
Also, Song of Solomon is good for love spells also.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best

Spiritbrialisa
Forum Member

Spells for Having Sex with No Emotional Attachments

Unread post by Spiritbrialisa » Tue May 27, 2014 9:27 am

I know this will seem bizarre, but please hear me out.

So I am in a marriage that is ending because we are going down different paths in life, and for economic reasons we still live together for now, but that will change once I save enough to move out. Neither of us is seeing anyone else, but I may begin to talk to others soon, and I think continuing to have sex with my current husband may help keep me from getting too involved too quickly with the next man. In the past I have been pretty weak and have rushed into relationships simply because I have been lonely and horny, and those relationships ended disastrously, of course. And I have also had sex too soon before because after a drought I just gave in to temptation. It may seem unbelievable, but I feel like it's either locking myself in an ivory tower and never talking to men again, or have a little something to keep me from falling to fast and getting hurt again by another.

Why not just find another random guy to meet my needs? Because I am TERRIFIED of catching a disease, and I know my husband is clean (he is military and screened often). Plus, how do i even know if I have sex with another guy it will even be worth it?

Why not wait a year until the divorce is over and then find another to have sex with? It won't work - trust me, I've tried it in the past- didn't work. I see having a FWB situation with my ex as a win-win for both of us in this strange way. I do have a few lingering feelings for my soon to be ex, but am under no delusion that he will come back to me or change his mind, etc. Is there any spell I can do to just sit back and enjoy the fun with no risk of attachment feelings while I wait on Mr. Right to show up? I figure why not take advantage, and why suffer without sex for no reason. It could be a year or more before I even meet anyone. I asked him if he would be agreeable to this kind of relationship in the meantime and we both agree not to have sex with other people and he is agreeable to it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello, Spiritbrialisa
Yes. I understand what you are saying! It makes sense!
And here is a terrific solution for you: www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
Hope this helps!

abadd1
Forum Member

Unread post by abadd1 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:59 am

what MISC candle can i use to attract lust from this guy I know. I would like for this man to become interested in starting a sexual relationship with me with no strings. I wouldn't mind if he develops feelings for me, but what i want is sex right now with him. what candles should i go with and should i use these candles together or should i go in a certain order? Thank you. I am a gay man btw.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:46 am

Hi abadd1: I would use Kiss Me Now! and Follow Me Boy products. Read this thread for some great suggestions on how to deploy the oils, powders, etc.

You could use a red penis candle, dressing it with your sexual fluids and the oils.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Can I do spellwork for a friend?

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:19 pm

I have this friend who is involved with a lady at work.She is married but they have fooled around on the job sexually but never full intercourse.He is expressing his frustrations to me because they get involved with heavy sexual play but no penis/vaginal penetration .Which is what my friend wants.

He came to me because I know a little bit about magic and have done spells before.My question is what would he need to seal the deal?And does he have to do the spell or can I do it for him because he does'nt know anything about this stuff.What would he need?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Can I do spellwork for a friend?

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:30 pm

Hello, Primal_The_Learner ,

Yes, of course you can do the spell for him!!!

Can you go to the blogtalk radio show? They had an entire show about this on September 21 (with a great spell at the end of the show):

www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojohoodoorootworkhour

Also, here's a website for you that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html

And, I HIGHLY recommend KISS ME NOW products for sexual lust: www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

Use penis vagina figural candles (in red) with the appropriate oils and herbs.
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

There's many spells that you can do for your friend!!

Take care

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:33 am

Thanks for all that info.

conquering12
Newly Registered

Sex/Lust Ritual To Attract Two Targets In Same Ritual?

Unread post by conquering12 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Hi,

I'm planning on doing a sex/lust ritual in order to attract two different women - which in diff. times have had an interest in me. I have some questions and would be happy to hear your comments.

1. Would it be ok to target both of them in same ritual? ... and in that case any candle set-up you find effective (colors, oils, etc..)
2. Which Spirits seem to be effective/helpful in matters of lust/sex ?

Best regards,

J

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Sex/Lust Ritual To Attract Two Targets In Same Ritual?

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:34 pm

Hello, conquering12 ,

I would do 2 different rituals for the 2 people unless you are interested in a threesome.

Red is the color of passion and lust. I like "Kiss Me now" www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
That is a lust oil.

I just call on my spirits. Others call on Pagan Spirits.

Here are links that you might find helpful:

www.luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html

Wishing you the best

blue-moon
Forum Member

General and specifics for liquid lust

Unread post by blue-moon » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Hi. Amazing resource, sorry if I'm asking something that's already been posted. New here and still reading everything.

First, do the oils work by themselves (personal scent) or would I need to do more work? Honestly I don't feel like I'd be skilled at any of the rituals or spells. I know there is a spirit world, and that we can interact with it, but timing and patience seem to be part of the mix...I could apply oil, maybe even do a candle, but I know I wouldn't be able to pull of anything more complex on my own.

Here's what I'm looking for: mutually satisfying casual encounters. Can I mix Fast Luck, Kiss Me Now, and Come to Me oil? I'm a male looking for female attention with general strangers.

(But I have to ask...does the oil work for mutual attraction, or would every woman I pass be drawn to me even if I'm not personally attracted to her? I love the idea of walking through a grocery store and having attraction with some women, but all of them would probably be pretty crazy.)

Second, if I wanted to keep a friend with benefits going, what's the best way? Like if I met and had great chemistry with a girl, would Bewitching and Kiss Me Now be a good combination? Follow Me Girl seems like it might be too strong?

In this case, she gave me her panties afterwards, and said she wants to see me again next month when she is back in town. I don't want her to forget me, and having her excited, not to frustrated, but eager to re connect would be great.

Thank you for all the help. Look forward to ordering soon and seeing where the fun takes me.

Blessed be,
Blue Moon

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello, blue-moon ,

Welcome to the forum!

I will answer each question after your question:

First, do the oils work by themselves (personal scent)-YES

or would I need to do more work? -YES, you can do that also. Please read this page: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Can I mix Fast Luck, Kiss Me Now, and Come to Me oil? -YES

(But I have to ask...does the oil work for mutual attraction, or would every woman I pass be drawn to me even if I'm not personally attracted to her? -My only personal experiences is that numerous strangers are attracted to me when I wear Lucky Mojo oils

Second, would Bewitching and Kiss Me Now be a good combination? _YES

Follow Me Girl seems like it might be too strong?-WHY? I never heard that before!

In this case, she gave me her panties afterwards, and said she wants to see me again next month when she is back in town. I don't want her to forget me, and having her excited, not to frustrated, but eager to re connect would be great-Make yourself a doll baby with those panties!! OR, don't wash the underwear and keep it in your CLEAN underwear drawer.

Wishing you the very best.

Take care

blue-moon
Forum Member

Unread post by blue-moon » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:17 am

Great info. For anointing oils, do you suggest more of one or less of another, or do equal amounts seem fine? I noticed in that link there were instructions on how and where to apply for my purpose.

Follow Me Girl oil seemed like more of a dominating or commanding oil, and I didn't want to change a womans personality, only have her drawn to me by lust, if that makes sense?

What happens when I keep her panties in my clean underwear drawer? That is a very interesting idea but I hadn't heard it before...would I add some dressing oil, or just leave them as is? (They do have have traces of her excitement by the way.)

Let me also ask this...what's a good amount of anointing oil to add to massage oil? That's mentioned in the link, and a really great way to spice things up I think.

Thanks you so much for everything, Miss Aida.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:19 am

Hello, blue-moon ,

Usually, when something belongs to a person, hey will return to get it. They are not conscious of it but, it jus happens. Dressing it is up to you. Good idea.

Follow Me Girl is not a harsh oil.

Equal amounts are good. Bu if you really really want sex, then use more of the Kiss me now.

I use enough in the massage oil to not be overbearing in odor. So, you'll have to experiment (just use tiny amounts at first until you get the correct scent

Good Luck

blue-moon
Forum Member

Unread post by blue-moon » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:45 am

Miss Aida,

Thank you I will absolutely try the oils in massage oil, and will use it to see it bring about a change in the woman.

Quick question: if I'm dressing myself with something like Follow Me, Girl then the woman will follow me. But if I anoint her with that same oil, would girls start to follow her? Or would it work by intention that those are my commands I'm rubbing into her, so her body will have a stronger reaction than just dressing myself, for example?

Thanks again. Hope you are staying lucky and blessed.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”