• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:02 am

Spells to Get Lover or Spouse to Get a Job or Education

Spells to Get Lover or Spouse to Get a Job or Education

Unread postby cancankant » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:26 am

I am 36 yrs old and have been married to my husband, 39 yrs old, for 11 yrs. We have a good relationship generally, but of course have our ups and downs. We've always been able to work through things, but once again, we are starting to fight constantly and it's taking a toll on me. He is currently going to school (pre-Nursing if it makes a difference). He has waffled between really wanting to do this as a career and thinking it's not for him. He admits that he is scared about school and wondering if he "can do this (i.e. nursing)" as a career. He is unhappy with his current job, and while he has other education (Bachelor degree in an arts field), he doesn't feel he has "any choice" but to go with nursing. I don't want him to go into something he isn't interested in out of desperation.

Any suggestions for a good peace and prosperity spell? I'd also like to find something that might bolster his confidence with school.

Thanks in advance!
cancankant

I want boyfriend to get apartment on his own

Unread postby June » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:40 am

Hi, my boyfriend is switching apartments. I want him to get an apartment on his own. Right now, he is thinking about sharing an apartment. He wants to share because he moved to a new city and doesn't really know anyone and thinks a roommate can help him with a social life. I want him to get his own apartment because he's never lived alone and I think it will be good for him. It's time. He's in his 30s! He has maturity issues, which I knew but it also came out in a reading.

How can I get him to see it my way and how can I ensure he gets that apartment alone? I thought of commanding products but I want to work it from both ways meaning I want to also be sure that no shared apartments are available to him. So how can I work this from both angles?

thank you
June

Re: I want boyfriend to get apartment on his own

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:11 am

I see three angles here:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: I want boyfriend to get apartment on his own

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:37 pm

I think Attraction and influence work.

A white skull candle loaded and then dressed with Influence and Compelling can help you get the suggestion firmly implanted in his head. Around this candle I'd set up helper lights dressed with Clarity and King Solomon's Wisdom so he can see how the decision to get his own place would be right for him.

Follow up by Attraction to help him find the perfect apartment that he'd absolutely *love* to have. A bit of Money Drawing, Prosperity, or Steady Work would go a long way too.

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Left my boyfriend and he lost his job - how to make it work

Unread postby moonmaiden » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:57 am

Merry meet once again everyone!

I need a little help with my situation, hopefully i can get some good advice (as i always do here)

Firstly,
I have been with my boyfriend for a bit of time now, we HAD been happily dating, when we decided to move in together. It was all going okay until i came to a realization i was not ready, which somehow led to splitting up, or something...We are still talking and very much want to be together, but he is hurting and also in a bad situation. So he has other things on his mind.

His two boys are staying with their mom at the moment, and hes just in a rut! He has virtually no money and doesn't have a stable line of work. THOSE were the main factors of why i was afraid of living with him.....He had just lost his job and is living pay to pay cheque doing temporary work. I really adore this man, i want to marry him, and have his children but i am someone who needs stability.

Pretty much i am wondering what can i do!?

I love this man, the bad and good, and even though he is closed off, i love it still. I just want him to get some stable money and a decent job so its less worry...It's at a point where i can't just cut my losses and move on. He is everything i have ever wanted (scary!) and i am willing to work for this. There are just problems along the way.

I am a tad worried because although we've been 'broken up' for about a week, today was the first day we didn't talk. He did not respond to me at all! Now i knew he'd be busy today but my insecure side is stepping out here....

When we first started dating i had a reading done, liked what i was hearing and proceeded, but since this situation change i have not had one, should i? I honestly believe once he gets some stable cash flow and job we will get back together, but is there a way to know for sure? ALSO am i able to help at all with spellwork if i am not around him? i HAVE considered letting him move in to where i am living currently (a cramped house) until we smooth things over.

WELL enough of this rant, please touch on any topics i have above mentioned and thanks in advance!!
moonmaiden

Re: Left my boyfriend and he lost his job - how to make it work

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:53 am

Im not sure are you in love with him or his money? Is money a specific requirement you have to be with a man? if you really do love him and just want to be with him then regardless of his job senario you would still be with him. There is a way to know forsure if you will be together and thats if you call him up and ask him to get back together. You broke up with him because he lost his job and is not ready and now you want to know how to get him back in love, honestly you made the mess. Of course a reading will help shed light on the situation and tell you what will happen and career advice for the ex bf. You can use the steady work spell kit to help him find a job that supports him and that he loves, you can dress his resume and applications with powders as well when sending them off to companys. you can also pray to st joesph to help him find a job.
j82

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:18 am

First off, YOU need to make up your mind. You have been broken up for a week, yet the previous week you felt you werent ready for this relationship right?

So i highly suggest that you work some clarity and king solomon wisdom on yourself so that you can help gain some clarity and make a good decision on what you want here.

www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Next, why are you compromising your own values such as needing stability in a relationship, and having a man being able to take care of HIMSELF?

Those seems like important factors to you, and if he cannot maintain a job or take care of himself...then what are you waiting for? I would definitely move on. I dont see why you should help him move in especially if he is not trying to help himself.

So again, the clarity and wisdom is going to give you some insight if this is what you need and help you to see it clearly.

And you definitely should get a reading to see if this relationship is even worth it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby moonmaiden » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:50 am

Hello everyone! I should be more clear

It is not about money, but we can't exactly move out if he has none, i just don't make enough to do that.

Technically i did not break up with him, i told him we should be apart so we can work on him, get him in a stable place so we can have a stable relationship.
I think i will try the steady work spell!

@starsinthesky7, i never felt i was not ready for the relationship. Just not to move out with him yet. It's not exactly my dream to move in with him and struggle with money and have it cause tension on the relationship. Also they are important factors to me, but prior to losing his job things were fine. Its just the money situation i am worried about with him, since we were splitting everything financially i just need to make sure he can do that because i can't pay for him....

I have had a reading as i stated, but it was before things took a turn. To me, this is the realtionship i want. He is everything i have wanted. So now i just need some advice on how to help him so we can be together.
moonmaiden

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:12 am

You need to get another reading as things have CHANGED.

I hate to say it...but finances do matter in a relationship. Not in the sense that someone must take care of you financially, but they must be able to take care of themselves.

You stated this in your very first paragraph

I have been with my boyfriend for a bit of time now, we HAD been happily dating, when we decided to move in together. It was all going okay until i came to a realization i was not ready, which somehow led to splitting up, or something...We are still talking and very much want to be together, but he is hurting and also in a bad situation. So he has other things on his mind.

So did you break things off because you werent ready? That is clearly stated in this paragraph, and you stated this lead to you breaking things off.

So that is why this needs to be addressed as there seems to be more than a money issue here.

Again, a reading is need to see if fixing his job troubles are going to actually do anything for this relationship.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby moonmaiden » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:48 am

Yes i agree, which is why im trying to help him get his life in order, so that we can have a life together.

BUT no, i said i was not ready to move in, which led to some sort of split, i never broke up with him. He was hurting and pulled away and we decided to focus on getting him on hid feet alone then worrying about us. I never once said i broke up with him, things just led to a split of some sort.

I think that for us to have a good stable relationship, he needs to be a stable person on his own two feet, thats why i am focusing on helping him so much, because the potential is there and in the end it will be worth it.

I will however get another reading, which the situation change it will probably help, thanks!
moonmaiden

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Do a Steady Work spell for him and some Money Drawing or Wealthy Way work for yourself. If money is the main issue in your relationship, make it your priority.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Banish my boyfriend's laziness..

Unread postby ChokatLily » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:46 am

I don't even really know if my boyfriend is being sincere when he says that he is looking as hard as he can ( and I hope that this is irrelevant to my post in the end ), despite the fact that he has been almost jobless for 3 years, I say 3 years because he has been working for the past few months at a really sketchy sounding job that he is a little evasive about ..I don't have a problem with lazy people who wish to live simple lives, but i do have a problem with people who live off their ailing parents. If he doesn't start developing a healthy respect for earning his own keep, I'm afraid it will turn me off from the relationship. I really just want to avoid a big fight and id like to see if I can give him a powerful nudge, or maybe a flame under his ass?

He offers me a few explanations. he says its really difficult in the city, he has low confidence, and one that he doesnt admit to is his laziness..but I know its a factor.

I tried a banishing laziness and fear vigil at the same time a few months ago, but not get a job candle, and barely anything happened.

Is there any way I could magickally bring about a sort of event in his life that will trigger a sort of epiphany lol..maybe a wisdom candle, or a clarity, and then a get a job poppet, and speak to it while burning tobacco and star anise?

What are some experiences you guys have had similar to my situation?
ChokatLily

Re: Banish my boyfriend's laziness..

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Oh, love star anise. Some of the products you are naming are not ringing a bell. (they are by title but not Lucky Mojo title) The Forum is about the products and services of The Lucky Mojo Curio Company.
It sounds like you have a great background. Now check this out, I'm so excited about this link I could Pop!:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

How about a reading with a Member of AIRR and signing up for this weeks Lucky Mojo Hodoo Rootwork Hour?
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:24 am

The questions you are asking may require a reading to get to the heart of the matter... As Miss Tammie Lee mentioned, sign up for the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour (radio-show-pre-call-id-november-20th,-2011-t16536.html) to get a free reading and recommended spellwork.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:37 am

In the meantime, try Cast Off Evil for any bad habits he may be indulging in, such as watching too much tv or playing video games when he should be looking for a job. Do Steady Work for him also.

You also need to decide whether he is worth your time. An unemployed man financially dependent on his parents is not a good catch. He needs his own job.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Boyfriend needs to get his act together!

Unread postby carma » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:51 am

Hello, to preface everything, I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we are very much in love. We never argue, however, I have my one concern: he's not moving towards bettering his life.

I am older than he is, and have graduated college already and have a job, and am working towards my career and independence. He, however, has failed his first year at college due to a bad relationship, and failed 2 of 3 semesters he's undertaken thus far after transferring to a community college. This is unheard of to me, as I've never failed a class and made it a point to get a bachelor's degree in 4 years, and he's working towards an associates and has been in school already for 3 years! It drives me nuts!

We have discussed futures and what career path he wants to take, and he has a good idea of what he wants to do, but he seems to make no effort in working towards it. I've been a little abrasive in letting him know that he needs to start moving, because I'm not going to miss out on opportunities because he's going at his own snail's pace.

I need for him to get his act together. To get motivated, be successful, to do well in school, to put as much effort, excitement, and interest in the career field he wants to be in because as of for these past 2 years, I've been the breadwinner. I need him to know that it takes two, and that he needs to support me as I've been supporting him.

I was considering a honey jar, however, I feel the relationship between us is just fine, I just need to light a fire under his ass! He needs to be studious, ambitious, and financially supportive!
carma

Re: Boyfriend needs to get his act together!

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:57 am

What you want is for him to change his personality and his nature. He is not ambitious and as long as you are supporting him, he has no motivation to change. I suggest you get a reading at www.readersandrootworkers.org , but probably the best thing to do is to cut him loose and find someone who shares your life goals.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby carma » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:13 am

A reading is definitely in order. He's not so much dependent, but more depressed about his current situation and is becoming a repeating cycle of sorts. Much more mutual discussion is needed between the two of us to sort things out. Thankfully he is open to spellwork, and I will first encourage him to work towards breaking his own bad habits and approach therapy.

Thanks for helping me re-evaluate the situation, Mama micki :)
carma

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:22 am

If he is depressed, he may need professional help. You can work with Healing products to help him and also John the Conqueror, Master, and Nature to restore his ambition and drive. If he is open to spiritual work, have him carry a John the Conqueror mojo and take a cleansing bath with 13-herb to remove any negativity from both outside and inside.

http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:22 pm

I'd also like to recommend King Solomon Wisdom products -- just mix them into the other work you're doing -- and Power products. Like the Power candle label says: "Strength -- Courage -- Force -- Will." He certainly needs all of those.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Edwardyule » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:59 pm

I agree with above, a reading is in order!

beyond that, perhaps road opener work

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Or perhaps a Mojo hand with some Crown of Successes and Soloman Seal Root

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-solomon-seal.html
Edwardyule

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:25 pm

All of these are great recommendations, I favor the reading first...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Fighting/Discourse in Marriage - Want Peace & Prosperity

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:12 am

Do a Peaceful Home honey jar for your relationship - that will help calm things down and make things sweet between the two of you.

Then I would do some Tranqulity + Crucible of Courage work for him - maybe using those on a white skull candle to help him feel calm and strong about starting school again. You could also have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Ministry set some lights for him - John the Conqueror and Crown of Success would be nice choices to back up the work that you're doing, and help him along in his studies. You could also order those candles fixed and burn them yourself at home.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Fighting/Discourse in Marriage - Want Peace & Prosperity

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:36 am

I love Devi's suggestions and I would add that purchasing a mojo hand for him-something for empowering, wisdom, and success might be excellent. Sometimes when people are really unsure I like them to have something physical on their bodies-as it provides a tangible talisman they can focus on.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

I Need Him To Contribute

Unread postby blue » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Is there a spell I can use to get my boyfriend to contribute financially to "our" situation?

Here's the background...I fell IN LOVE with this man's personality about 4 years ago. Decided last year to start a "come to me" honey jar..and it worked! This man is almost perfect. He's really one of the most amazing people I have ever met....HOWEVER...his financial situation sucks! He works in the music industry and he gets paid in lump sums pretty sporadically. I've already done a money honey jar for him, which seems to be working...it was only maybe a month or two ago that I did it. But I am curious if there are any spells I can do to get him to willingly contribute to "our" situation.

I have 3 children that love and adore him, and the feelings are mutual. We do not live together, but he's here maybe 2 weeks out the month..sometimes 3. And we are actively talking about marriage and buying a house together. But my money is more consistent than his, and it seems as though I am always the one doing the spending...PLEASE help me. I love this man, my kids do too, but if he can't contribute financially I may have to cut and clear him and be single. :(
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!
blue

Re: I Need Him To Contribute

Unread postby aura » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:43 am

Hi blue,

in the page on honey jars in HITAP, there's a spell on getting child support from a child's daddy here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html#childsupport. Although this is not quite your situation, a jar worked for your situation could be quite similar.

In the product department, seriously consider working with Pay Me and Cleo May which are targeted toward getting money.

No doubt other more experienced workers will also have some excellent advice for you.

Blessings and success in your work.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: I Need Him To Contribute

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:09 pm

aura posted exactly what I would recommend. Both of the items are tried and true. I have used them on several occasions for getting more funds....willingly!!!!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Spells to Get Lover or Spouse to Seek and Hold a Job

Unread postby jojo3456 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Greetings. I'm new to this forum and i'm seeking assistance with an issue that has arisen in my marriage.My spouse of 13 years became unemployed a year ago (from a job he held for 28 yrs) and has not worked since nor has he looked for work.

He seems content to take me to work and then stay online everyday while i work. Other than that hes an awesome spouse and i love him dearly.

I've tried being patient & supportive of depression because of it but enough is enough. i need to get his tush working quickly as i dont make enough and we are sinking.

I'm not sure the best way to accomplish my goal. Since he doesnt seem inclined to put forth effort on his own behalf, i thought about a skull candle and road opener but i dont know colors or proper oils for this situation.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time

jojo3456
jojo3456

Re: Conjure to Get my Spouse to work again

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Lucky Mojo has a lot of 'special' work to get your spouse to work. Here is a list of job getting spells that you are personalize for your needs (http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/j ... pells.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Conjure to Get my Spouse to work again

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:09 am

Get a Steady Work Spell kit and use it; if he won't take a spiritual bath, use the bath crystals to spike his laundry; sprinkle the bath crystals in the rinse cycle. Also, use some oil or powders to lightly dust the insides of his shoes so he'll be drawn to a new job.

Please also make sure he sees a doctor; it's common for people to get depressed after losing a long-held job and he could be suffering from depression and too low-energy and unmotivated to get a job.

Good luck!
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Get Lover or Spouse to Seek and Hold a Job

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Depending upon where you live, there might be free or low cost resources for mental health and counseling. If he is dealing with depression from having lost his long term employment, he might need the assistance to change his thinking around, which will help change his behavior.

While he is getting help, a white skull candle with clarity oil can help him clear his mind, and see his situation clearly and might help break the depression.

Steady Work and Crown of Success to help him get the job and keep it.

You might also want to focus on your personal financial support and looking as to how you might increase that. You could also use steady work and crown of success for your self to get a raise and/or a promotion, and money draw with money stay with me that might create alternate streams of income to support you. Nothing major just a side income that could be stimulated and brought around.
brthrchristopher

Spells to make him leave his current job behind?

Unread postby Anaisp26 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:37 pm

Hello everyone, I am new in the forums but I have long known of Lucky Mojo! I am seeing someone and we are mutually really interested in each other, I am trying to give things some time to develop as we go along. But there is just one thing I am not too happy about and that is his occupation. He works as a bartender, I have absolutely no issue with bartenders nor do I think it's wrong. But to be honest, his nightlife style gets in between us. He is young, was in college, strong, very capable of having a more stable employment if he were to DECIDE looking elsewhere.

What can I do to influence him into thinking about leaving the nightlife behind? When it comes to magic I would actually be willing to work and do anything much more stronger, is there anything to close his roads when it comes to his current employment, to push him on to taking into consideration other opportunities?
Anaisp26

Re: Spells to make him leave his current job behind?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:49 pm

I am merging this into the "get a job" thread because, although he already has a job (good for him) it is not a gob that is copacetic with your values and life=plans.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Spells to Get Lover or Spouse to Get a Job or Education

Unread postby Anaisp26 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:18 pm

Thank you Catherine! I really hope someone can help me out.
Anaisp26

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:15 pm

Hello, Anaisp26,

Please read the posts here and then afterwards, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care and good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Anaisp26 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:15 pm

Hello Miss Aida! Thank you for your reply. I have read the posts on here and I do have some questions. I think that what Conjure Ali mentioned might be what I need, a skull candle and influence work. But it's the first time I face myself with this particular desire about having someone quit a job or get fired from a job. I don't know exactly how to go about it.

Please let me know any suggestions, I would like to order from Lucky Mojo any products for this particular goal.

I really wish I could just close his roads in regards to his current employment preferences so that he can't work in anything that has to do with nightclubs.
Anaisp26

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:32 am

Hi Anaisp26,

You stated you wanted to influence him to be more motivated to find a better line of work, So Influence him.
I have posted a link that will get you started: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:00 pm

Anaisp26 --

There are two lines of sell work here -- one to close his roads to nightclub work, the other to open his roads to better employment.

You will need to do BOTH. Either one withut the other will prove ineffective.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation