• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:59 am

Spells to Get Out of Debt Fix Credit Get Higher Credit Score

Re: Money/ Debt Spells

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:45 am

Working with a financial planner or debt counselor can be a HUGE help in getting out of debt. If you were my client, I would strongly recommend you do that as part of your efforts.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lucky7clover » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:30 am

Well I am already on a debt consolidation program. But I wanted to know if there was any specific spell or magical working I could do? What would be my best bet? A cleansing bath? Honey jar? A wanga or mojo bag? Currently I am practicing Vodou and my spirits want me to get initiated and I know that you will sometimes have bad luck because you need to get initiated. I was wondering if anyone felt this sudden bad luck was Spirit induced?
lucky7clover

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:34 pm

It's GREAT that you're already with a debt counselor! So many people ignore the mundane aspects of financial work, which are a large part of it. So you're on the right track.

I would do some Road Opening work (baths, vigils candles, floorwash), followed by a Money-Drawing kit and then when money starts to manifest back that up with Money Stay With Me kit!

Discussion of your relationship to the Vodou spirits is off-topic on a hoodoo forum, so you should contact whoever is acting as your guide on that path to try and arrange a reading with an initiated practitioner to find out if that is at play in your case.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:27 pm

This is definetly not hoodoo advice but real advice, call the carrier and tell them the situation IE you were told it was unlimited text ( they mess up sometimes too) and see if they can cut you a break, that a 900 bill is crazy! I know friends who had similar issues and they were able to get them cut in half, wear some crown of success oil when you make the call.
j82

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:24 pm

I recommend for you to get a reading, and understand where this bad luck is coming from.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lucky7clover » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:18 pm

I immediately called the phone company, the bill was originally $1000 and they were only able to take off $100... so now I owe $900. I was really hoping that they would cut the bill in half, because that's crazy! I am planning on contacting the Better Business Bureau because they must have seen that I normally don't run up the bill that high... it should have been a red flag for them. If they contacted me before the bill was due, I could have switched to Unlimited Texting and not have to get stuck with all those charges. I'll see what the Road Opening stuff does to help!
lucky7clover

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:59 pm

This is just a little advice. I would (depending on whether or not you are in a contract), switch carriers, many of the cell phone companies offer unlimited text and talk with NO CONTRACT-- try t-mobile. $78 including all the crazy fees!
From an oil standpoint, " LM money stay with me". I have used this when bills get blwon up, and it has worked. Somehow, the lights always stay on! :)

Be Blessed
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lucky7clover » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Hi,

You guys are suggesting all the things I've already done... lol. :) First of all, the phone carrier that is charging me such a hefty bill is T Mobile. And I already went to Verizon and got a new plan... I switched to Verizon in an attempt to save money. Every month my T Mobile bill has been over $100 and I used to be a Verizon customer so I switched back... then I got that bill from T Mobile... that was supposed to be my last bill from them, and now it looks like I'm gonna have to make monthly payments to them just to pay that off. Someone has suggested that I get paid for sex, but frankly, I don't want to. How insensitive of them!!!
lucky7clover

Unread postby mimiso » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:26 am

try the ammonia spell!!! where you turn a situation around
mimiso

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:17 am

You have received some great advice but these cellular companies are like the airlines they are having cell phones wars...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Getting this money chick from contacting me..

Unread postby truebeliever » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:22 am

I was going into business with this guy for this building that he was supposed to fix and make into a salon, he never did and because this chick can't find him, she keeps sending me emails about making me pay for a building that is a complete mess and that's how her and her husband left it. I gave them his phone number and home number ..

She keeps telling me how I'm a nice person and she's so sorry that i got caught in the middle, why the hell are you trying to sue me for a building that you and your husband couldn't afford to get fixed and why are you trying to garnish my wages?

I need help with stopping her in her tracks, I put her in the freezer, I don't know what else to do, I need her to not contact me again..
True Believer,
Thanx so much St. Expedite!!
truebeliever

Re: Getting this money chick from contacting me..

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:38 am

If you are legally liable for the money then you need to get a lawyer. There is court case work that can be done, but you will also need to seek out legal counsel. If you are not legally liable for the money then you should let her know firmly that if she continues this behavior you will report her for harassment and do a hot foot spell on her so that she will go away and get out of your life and business.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Spell for Creditors

Unread postby jacqui » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Can anyone help me with a spell to keep off creditors until I find a job

Jacqui :D
jacqui

Re: Spell for Creditors

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:35 pm

ConjureMan had some great ideas in this thread: my-father-owes-money--t8991s60.html
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell for Creditors

Unread postby jacqui » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Thank you
jacqui

Need Quick Cash to Escape Repo Man and Bad Relationship

Unread postby 420king » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:58 am

hello ,,, im stuck in a situation / relationship i want to move on,,, i feel i need a quick cash flow to do this, at the same time my money has stopped coming in, im running from the repo man,,, if this happens im done for,,,, need good fortune in a hurry......
THE 420 KING
420king

Re: Need Quick Cash to Escape Repo Man and Bad Relationship

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:05 am

From what you have written it sounds to me like you need cash to get out of a negative situation. I would recommend Fast Luck and Money Drawing products to you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby 420king » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Thanks Ms Bri,,,, im gonna try that,,, what about the luck hand/mojo hand,,, or a satchett of some sort,,,,, i remeber my mother(lord bless her soul),,, when i was little she used to pin a piece of red cloth, sometimes green to the inside of my pants, before i went to school or any where,,, she never told me why,,,later in life i still have a rainbow colored piece of cloth in my wallet, its been there a long long time,,,, i need that extra umph......
THE 420 KING
420king

Unread postby j82 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:44 pm

the link Bri gave will bring you to fastluck or money drawing products IE satchette powders, oils, insense, spell kits, 7 day candles and mojos. You can order all or one or a combination of the items to suit your needs. sounds like fast luck is the product you want and possibly to order a cleansing bath to clear away any negativity.
j82

Unread postby ONiki Muse » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Hello 420king,
Bri an j82 gave you good advice. I agree that you probbly want to do a cleansing bath in addition to the Banishing and Cut and clear products as far as your unwanted relationship. Many blessings in you endevors.
Blessing
ONiki Muse
Forum Moderator

Removing information from credit report

Unread postby candis » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Hello all,

Is there something I can do to have deliquency removed from my credit reports? I am in a situation where I had to be late in order to receive help. I've always made a point in paying all my bills on time...now I am forced to ruin my credit in order to resolve a situation. My question is, is there someting I can do to magically remove these negative statements from my report. I would not have a problem if it was my own doing, however, I feel that it's unjust when someone tries to destroy your reputation in order to help you.

Thanks.
candis

Re: Removing information from credit report

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:07 pm

No. You can't just magic away bad credit.
Turnsteel

Unread postby j82 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:40 pm

is it on your credit? you can call them often they will strike a deal or settelment. if you do that u can use controling products like essence of bend over, or controling to get them to bend to your will. most likely you will pay some portion of it but less then what they request. if its on the record, you can dispute it and go to court and use LM court product line. as to make it disapear not likely. good luck
j82

Unread postby Khi Armand » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:47 am

Despite human fault in instances of credit delinquency, the unrelenting harassment and crippling reputation it comes with is daunting and oftentimes quite unnecessary.

The truth is that once you challenge a delinquency on your credit report, the agency has 30 days to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are guilty, after which the blemish stays until you work out a deal or something. BUT, if after the 30 days, they cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you owe the money, the blemish is gone.

Very few people seem to know about this, but it's true and it works. Things get lost all the time at these agencies - loss of paper trails, negligence, etc. To better the chances of your paper work getting lost in the shuffle, not gotten around to, etc., I'd suggest the following:

Send the agency a letter dusted with Confusion and/or Inflammatory Confusion sachet powders. Then, challenge the delinquency on your credit report. Print out a satellite image of the building address you receive your debt invoices from and work on that either with a candle or a in a bottle spell loaded with confusion stuff - poppy seeds, black mustard, and maybe some salt to "throw some salt in their game." Work the spell for the entire 30 days, having begun it on a waning moon.
Khi Armand - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - HRCC Graduate #1710
Khi Armand
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Great ideas, Chiron! Especially the one about using a satellite map; this could also be used for love or getting a job.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:11 pm

I will take this as a sign that my spellwork is working because I am dealing with something similar right now except it is 100% the error of the company claming I am late and they wont budge!!! It is the ONLY negative thing on my report. :cry:
mommystwin27

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:18 pm

That's great mommystwin27! This forum is a powerhouse of information and it helps both magically and physically...you can quote me on that! ;)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candis » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Chiron,

You're absolutely correct about the 30 day rule. I found that information out today while doing some research. However, what I was going to do, was send the dispute request to the credit agencies covered with commanding powder asking them to remove the delinquency from my file.

Also, can you suggest a petition to write for the agency, such as lose paper work etc.
candis

Unread postby Cynthia55 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:42 am

Just to encourage you, I did successfully "lose" a huge, and what turned out to be an illegal, billing.

Now of course this DID take time, and this was 10-12 years ago, but eventually (within a couple of years) the attorneys general of several states got involved. Many people besides myself ended up having these bills cancelled. Of course, at the time, I didn't know so many people had been affected.

I did do a work from the start and did not have a difficult time with any collection agency, etc. afterwards (though can't say I wasn't worried for a while about being sued).

It's all done and gone now and I have always believed that my work played a part in it.
Cynthia55

Unread postby gully2005 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:13 pm

I have a lot to be thankful for. I will be taking my California Bar examination this coming February. If you like, I can help you pro bono if you need help filling out legal documents. Just send me a personal email and hopefully I can be of help. I live in Southern California.
gully2005

i need spiritual help to get out of debt

Unread postby sparo » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:18 am

I am new here I need someone urgent to solve me problem
I am from nigeria i need spiritual help to get out of debt,
please know that i don't have money at moment i am seriously broke please help me out.
sparo

Re: i need spiritual help to get out of debt

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Hello Sparo,

This forum is dedicated to the spiritual products of Lucky Mojo. If you are looking for someone to help you with your situation you might consider enlisting the aid of the professional readers and rootworkers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: i need spiritual help to get out of debt

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:05 pm

I am sorry, but we do not ship Lucky Mojo products to Nigeria, so even if you could afford them, we could not help you that way. If i were in your position, I would pray the 23rd Psalm, sincerely and from the heart, and then every day, i would try to set aside a bit of money, and work my way out of debt. That is, you will pray for increased money and you will work to reduce the debt. Pray AND work, that is the method that i know. Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Stop Creditors Going After My Mom For My Student Loan

Unread postby MissJessica » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:18 am

After reading the 2 threads I found, and seeing some really awesome helpful things (like the freezer spell from my father owes money thread) I wanted to see if there were any more suggestions about my case.

I am dealing with creditors from a student loan. I was unable to make the monthly payments and they refused to work with me to get them to a lower payment I could afford. Now I have the creditors biting at my heels driving me crazy.

I made a honey jar to try and sweeten the situation but I feel very blocked and disorientated, unable to concentrate when I try to work regarding this matter, I think it's because I am so stressed and worried about it, especially because now they are threatening my mom (who is my co-signer). My mother is a beautiful wonderful woman who really is trying to do her best in helping me with this. We have tried everything we can think of.

I really don't want this matter to end up in court as neither of us can deal with the fees they would charge. I want this settled and in our favor so we can get it under control.

Any and all suggestions are welcome. Thank you.
MissJessica

Re: Stop Creditors Going After My Mom For My Student Loan

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:13 pm

Hi Miss Jessica. Thank you for utilizing the search; I think I know which thread you are referring to. This is a tough one, because the IRS (taxes) in the US, Student Loans (Sallie Mae Loans) and Child Support there are a few things that typically don't go away unless they are resolved, even through Bankruptcy.
You can work with them again. (The Student Loan Oraganization)
Many people, students and parents, all over this Country have probably fallen behind due to current economic conditions, layoffs, etc)
Here are some recommendations and Lucky Mojo Product recommendations:
Try to negotiate, get the payments down, defer the payments, look into forebearance which could help tremendously. Stay in contact with them.
A honey Jar is a great start! A Spell Kit for Money, drawing Money to you is what you need too.
Money Drawing Products The Full Spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-drawing.html
Also Crown of Success (the name says it all!)
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
Part of me wants to recommend Esscence of Bend Over, because Bill collectors can be so mean, whether hospital bills or anything else. Try the nice approach first and then if nice turns into not so nice:
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
I just looked up the thread you referenced (I think) and realized it was not the one I had originally thought, in this thread Conjureman Ali gives outstanding advice and product recommendation for Bill Collectors:
my-father-owes-money--t8991s60.html
One of ConjurmanAli's many brilliant posts and recommendations.
If it should end up in Court there is a full line of Court Case Products to assist you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
try to head it off before it gets to Court though, and before a Civil Judgement. Conjureman's advice was the Best!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissJessica » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Thank you! I don't need it to go away, per say, I just want the harassment to stop and the threat to my mother. She's worked so hard her whole life. I think I may try the essence of bend over spell. Any recommendations on ways to focus? I'm thinking of having a candle lit for me through lucky mojo as I feel it might be more focused than my current scattered energy. I have cleansed myself and my house and still when I go to work towards this particular goal, I get mentally scattered and blocked. I will try the money spells indeed, and keep the court spells in mind should that be the issue. I will go with Conjureman's recommendations though, that spell is wonderful sounding, now just to gather the ingredients. Thank you so much.
MissJessica

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:24 pm

I just want to add look to saints who help those in debt and ask them to assist you, I am asking the Infant Jesus of Prague to help me and there are others like St. Nicholas. Google saints and debt there are alot of people petition those associated with such things and find success. I asked LM to set an Infant Jesus of Prague light for me and found success. Hope this helps and good luck.
mommystwin27

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Here are some links for the great advice given by Mommystwin27:
http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#catholic
and this thread share on how you focus meditate and Pray:
share-how-you-prepare,-focus,-and-pray-t72s30.html-&hilit=lucky+mojo+how+do+you+focus+and+pray%3F
Hope all these links come through!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:16 pm

MissJessica, both Triplethreat and mommystwin27 provided excellent advice here; hope all goes well! These creditors seem to have gotten worse since the new credit laws. ..the sad part is most of them received bail outs...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Complex problem, including debt.

Unread postby Doll13 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:46 am

In 2008 after ending a ten year marriage, I met my soul mate, I'm Australian, and he's American. After travelling around America for a month, he returned to Australia with me and we looked forward to a new wonderful life together.

Unfortunately, that hasn't been the case.

I have my own business and due to the divorce, had to buy my ex-husband half of the house, so I have a house that is costing me a fortune to keep. Now having the love of a beautiful man, a business and a home are, I realise more than most could ever dream of, and I do consider myself very lucky but not all that glitters is gold.

Somewhere along the line, I accumulated a rather large tax debt of $100 000, was taken to court by the tax dept. and fined $10 000, amassed a credit card debt of $10 000, my house payments are more than I can afford to pay, as are all my other amounting bills, my soul mate was unable to obtain work in Australia so it has been a struggle to earn enough for the both of us.

Due to the work I do, and the weather here at the moment, business has been slow.

So we decided to sell up and move to America.

The problems that arise from this are, I think I'll only make enough money from the sale of the house to cover the loan amount and nothing else, I won't be able to pay off my debts nor have enough money to start afreash in America.

So, the help with my situation I need is, what oils, rituals etc. do I need to assure a great price (with a quick sale) for my house, a way to pay off my debts, a way for my soul mate and I to find work quickly in America, a way to purchase a little condo that we have our eye on and live happily ever after.

Normally I'm quite a lucky person and whenever I've needed something it has come to me, I have always been grateful, never greedy nor desired something beyond my reach, never wished ill to another.

I'm wondering if this was all caused by my divorce, when my ex-husband and I were married, we had a pagan handfasting ritual and when we divorced it wasn't pleasant, he really didn't want the divorce and we ended via courts, not a handparting ritual because I had to get a AVO issued on him.

I asked the universe for some guidance and stumbled upon this wonderful site, although I don't expect to find all the answers, I have enjoyed the site and will be ordering products and look forward to reading more.

Thank you ever so much for reading mine,

Doll x :D
In everything natural there is something marvelous. — Aristotle
Doll13

Re: Complex problem, including debt.

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:24 am

For selling a house I always recommend working with Saint Joseph, the patron saint of carpenters and people who need to sell a home. You can read about him here: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html He is a very kind hearted saint who can help you get the price you need for the house. Luckymojo sells a kit for working with Saint Joseph that has everything you need to petition him and full instructions as to how to do so. There is a link to the spell kits on the above page.

In regards to your poor luck as of late, I strongly, strongly suggest you do a deep spiritual cleansing of you, your man and the house. You can read more about how to do so on this forum, I don't have a link handy but hopefully someone will be along shortly with one. I suggest you do a Van Van bath for yourself and your beau and use Chinese Wash for the home, then do the Saint Joseph kit.

VanVan http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
Chinese Wash http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Instructions on how to preform a spiritual bath to cleans yourself and change your luck:http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Edit: I just remembered, the page on how to use baths also tells how to wash your home :D

best of Luck to you. :)
Turnsteel

Spell/Work to Pass a Background Check

Unread postby sunseer88 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:32 pm

My job is requiring a new background check with higher security clearance. I have some credit blemishes but no criminal stuff. Given the economy and all the issues with hiring, I am worried. What spell or candle should I use to help pass the back ground check?
sunseer88

Re: Spell/Work to Pass a Background Check

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:45 pm

I definitely understand...I would useLaw Keep Away Spiritual Products to keep them off your tracks. Dust all papers that you sign fr the background check.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell/Work to Pass a Background Check

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:10 am

You can also work with a general sweetening of the ones that has influence over your work. Like a honey jar for Steady work.
You can combine the Steady work oil with King Solomon Wisdom oil to help them be wise in their judgment of you.

Wear five finger grass in your pocket.

You can combine this with other Steady work and/or Boss fix tricks for an overall conjure to secure your job. Laying powders that they will walk over and dressing paperwork they will touch.

If time is critical make a honeyjar with what you have on hand, place their namepaper in your shoe, and have MISC set candles for you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-steady-work.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html
Miss Ida Lundin

How can I stop harassing calls from debt collectors

Unread postby adept28 » Tue May 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Hi there! Fellow Occulties!

i have a problem..... I am self employed, and I have run up a good number of debt due to my business transactions, some due to my misjudgements, and miscalculations, others due to the harsh nature of my business.. Recently i have been harassed constantly by people who i am currently owing monies, to, with phone calls, and a couple one or two have threaten to send over their boys to handle the scene, in local speak... :( knowing the tough economic climate we are in, and yes of course everyone need s to be paid whats due to them, but how can i hold Back or stop the harassing calls( besides changing my number and address :D ) and from them taking any actions whatsoever till I am able to pay them off..?? or start making payments?

Can a freezing spell work? how effective? St. Micheal? what can assist???? please let me Know? Urgent?

Best Regards
adept28

Re: Need some assistance........Urgently

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue May 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Hi there:

If people are threatening you physically and/or threatening your family, call the cops. If you're in the sort of business where you'd rather not have the cops around (and I get that impression from your post) then you need to work on magical protection. St. Michael is a great angel to work with. Get his prayer card from Lucky Mojo and put it above every door that goes into your house, so he can watch out for you. Consider getting the Fiery Wall of Protection kit and working it to keep yourself and your property safe. You can also use the Fiery Wall of Protection products on your car, if you have one, because it seems to me that if someone threatens *you*, they'll just as soon mess up your car too.

Until the kits and supplies arrive from Lucky Mojo, you can pray over some salt and sprinkle a line across the threshold of your front door, saying "No one evil or anyone who means me harm can enter my home." Scatter some salt on each windowsill as well.

As far as the money goes, you want to work on Money Drawing and Money Stay With Me. There are kits available for both lines of products at this Lucky Mojo site, which contain all the supplies needed to get the work started. Money Drawing gets money flowing and attracted to you and Money Stay With Me keeps your money from being spent so quickly, so you can use it for what you need.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: How can I stop harassing calls from debt collectors

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue May 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Here are the links to MaryBee's recommendations (which are on point).

Archangel Michael http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
Fiery Wall of Protection Spiritual Supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery-wall.html
Money Drawing Spiritual Supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Money Stay With Me Spiritual Supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby adept28 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Thanks for your replies on the post. refering to MaryBee. No I dont engage in any illegal activities that will warrant the actions of the police/cops etc.. so i a perfectly safe, from the law. whilst i am at it to order, How effective is a freezer spell?
adept28

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue May 17, 2011 9:42 pm

adept28, the answer is yes, freezer spells are affective, read about them here in the eleven page discussion on the subject

freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 17, 2011 10:45 pm

If they are threatening you then get the police involved. Creditors can get in a great deal of trouble for harassing or threatening you. Record them!

In addition to the suggestions above here is a spell you may work to help keep bill collectors away: my-father-owes-money--t8991.html
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed May 18, 2011 7:23 am

Get caller ID. Block the collection agency's number. If you do talk to them, tell them to stop calling you or you will sue them. Send a certified letter to them to tell them to stop contacting you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Conjure to remove negative items from credit report

Unread postby mrslady » Sat May 28, 2011 7:11 pm

is there something to remove negative items from my credit report
mrslady

Re: Conjure to remove negative items from credit report

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat May 28, 2011 7:12 pm

A similar question was discussed here...
removing-information-from-credit-report-t10016.html#p56840
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

How to Banish Poverty?

Unread postby DONE » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 am

Hey guys..Are there any conjure spells that can help banish poverty? I recently did some work to attract money for rent money that I need FAST, but is there something I could do to speed the process up by clearing and unblocking, and also does anyone know of any good strong conjure spells for money?

I got a few good omens and signs, but each time that happened, something bad happened shortly there after, smh :roll: :?

All help is always appreciated. :)
DONE

Re: How to Banish Poverty?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:02 am

Start with a 13-herb bath, then cleanse your house with Chinese Wash. Get rid of stuff that you aren't using like clothes, books, papers, knicknacks, etc. Have a garage sale, donate it, or sell it on Ebay.

Burn a green candle dressed with Wealthy Way oil and bathe with Wealthy Way bath crystals.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: HOW TO BANISH POVERTY?

Unread postby DONE » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:26 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Start with a 13-herb bath, then cleanse your house with Chinese Wash. Get rid of stuff that you aren't using like clothes, books, papers, knicknacks, etc. Have a garage sale, donate it, or sell it on Ebay.

Burn a green candle dressed with Wealthy Way oil and bathe with Wealthy Way bath crystals.

Will that help for this moon phase (Waning Moon)? I mean the bathing part?
DONE

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Willa, yes, Mama Micki is showing you how to use waning moon energy to remove poverty. There are also ways to use waxing moon energy to increase abundance.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Here are some easy money spells discussed in the forum
easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html

I would follow the removing poverty with some drawing prosperity spellwork as indicated by cat.

Here is LM website discussing Money Drawing (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html)

Here are free money drawing spells (from LM) (http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#green)

Here is Money House Blessing (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html)

A final note Alfalfa (http://www.herb-magic.com/alfalfa.html) has the reputation to keep away poverty and draw prosperity...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DONE » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Thanks everyone for this advice! I asked that question about when to use that bath,because this woman who works at a Santerian shoppe told me Road opener candles and sorts can be used at any time, BUT I thought when you use candles,bathes, and such things to banish or clear it should be done during the waning phase. Thanks for clarfying that for me!
DONE

Helping someone draw money,pay debts owed,stop poverty?

Unread postby MsP » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Hello I know someone who is having financial issues, they just got a good job but seems like theres always a unexpected expense ,helping someone with funds and having to borrow and pay constantly. I just feel like this person can be to generous but no one is ever there for them. would could i do for them to help make their financial situation better without them knowing? i was thinking money house blessing wash, money drawing,money stay with me, wealthy way oils. i already ordered chinese wash and miss cats book hhrm. thanks
MsP

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling