Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Message Reconnect

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Message Reconnect

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Thanks much Michelle--- I will keep looking on the forum and on the internet...thanks again

---then perhaps she has been doing one on me, because this situation is heavy on my mind LOL
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:23 pm

I've become predictable in my habits, it seems ;-). I'm actually a man who gets little sleep, so the hours of the night before my nightly spiritual work usually entails a bit of email checking and of course this lovely forum.

Phoenix, all of the threads at the Lucky Mojo Forum on finding lost friends, re-contacting people, and so forth have been compiled into this one thread. Read it all, from beginning to end.

Tobacco Infusion Oil from LM is exactly the oil I mean and trust me when I tell you its the best infusion you'll get. I am not privy to the process, but I believe it requires special handlilng that miss cat has got down. Tobacco is one of those powerful herbs that come to us from the Native American tradition. It's used for both Court Case conjures as well as spiritual contact as you'll see in the description given by LM.

While there is no kit for it that I know of, the products are right here on LM. Get their brown candles, the oil and some Black Tobacco. You may also consider getting a fixed Saint Anthony candle as well to help compliment your work.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Thanks Conjure Man
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:06 pm

what if you don't have come to me oil but you have commanding powder and come to me powder, and stay with me oil. can the spell still work

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Hi,
I have a couple questions/issues with this particular spell.

1. The person I want to do this on work nights. So he may not be asleep 4-5am (As a matter of fact he may be on his way home). He may not even dose off till 8-9am.
2. I also work nights and It would be impossible for me to do anything at 4am unless its working. I wk 5 nights a week, 12hrs (7pm-7am).

How can i work this spell?????

Hapinys

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:04 pm

A friend of mine is a divorced father of a son and daughter. He's been divorced from the ex-wife for around 4 years. I don't know her, but hear she's an evangelical Christian with a lot of anger and judgement over her ex (my friend.) One of the things she & her family judges him about is his atheism (which has changed to agnosticism since he's been hanging around me.) I know that to be true because he read me a recent email from her father, telling my friend he was going to hell unless he got save by Jesus, etc. Ugh. No wonder he was so put off by spirituality before!

In the fallout of the divorce, his teenage daughter sided with her mom. He has shared custody with the son, but the daughter won't see or even speak with him. He begs for contact with his daughter, but the mother just says "She doesn't want to talk to you." Case closed. From the outside, I can't tell how much of this is the daughter's own will vs. her mother feuling the fire.

My friend is now opening up to his spirituality, and so I taught him how to do simple offeratory candle prayers. We did a pink one together, asking that his daughter would open up to meeting him for lunch. (He hasn't seen her in over a year, so we're just praying for baby steps.) The mom said the daughter didn't want to.

I'd like to do a little bit of work to assist the reconcilliation between him and his daughter. It's not really my affair, so I don't want to get overly involved. Yet I want to be a force for good in his life. He really needs to have this deep wound healed. And while I don't know the daughter, I imagine that on some level she needs her daddy too. Any suggestions for how I can nudge it in a forward direction?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Help him make a honey jar on the family, ex-wife too. I'd use Balm of Gilead buds for sure, one for everyone involved. Write out the names of everyone and cross them with the entirety of the 23 psalm and circle that with a phrase like "love and peace is ours forever" write in an unbroken circle around the names. Hair from the ex and daughter will be hard to come by but have hm add it as soon as he can, but you can stat with names and pictures. Burn blue candles dressed with a mix of Peaceful Home, Healing and Clarity oils, to bring peace, heal their hearts and to let them see that he is a good man.

If you don't think he'll work such a jar, then core out an apple, set it in a plant pot and put the name paper in the hole, fill the apple with honey and put a plant on top, a peace lily is very pretty and appropriate for this. Water it with holy water and give it to the man to keep, as that plant grows on the trick so will peace and love grow between him and his family.

Good Luck :)
HRCC Student #1559

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:11 pm

I think I can get him to do blue candles, but he's not ready for the rest. He was a dyed-in-the-wool atheist until very recently. Hanging around me opened up his mind some, then he had a very accurate intuition come through about something, so for the first time in his life, he's exploring his spirituality. Hoodoo proper would freak him out, as would anything with Psalms.

I'm thinking that I'll do a little work on his behalf. What do you think about using a Saint for this? I see part of the problem here is a religious one, where the mom is trying to hold a religious ideal that is causing terrible pain. Could a Saint be used like a spiritual mediator? I wouldn't have him do that work, or even tell him about it, but I have good spirit to spirit communication and the Saints seem to like working with me. Who might I call upon?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:24 pm

the use of healing and blessing oil on candles will also help heal the past hurts and open the way for contact if prayed over and used properly
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Any idea is there a spell that makes him contact you and it works? Read it somewhere before but dont seem to be able to find it now...

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:15 pm

High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:17 pm

Does it have to be spring water or any other water can still do?

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Thanks Light. Have you try this spell? Does it work for you?

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:36 pm

it didn't work for me.....

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Asking others if a spell wortks for them is fairly useless. You are not them, Try it. If it works for you, great, if it does not, chalk it up to experience.

Spells to try to get someone to contact you depend on whenether they have your address or a contact method, whether they are alive or dead -- you cannot know why the spell did not work for another, so be reasonable in your expctations and try it.

If you have doubts about doing magic in general -- that is, if you want reassurances from people that it works, my recommendation to you is to NOT try it. Magic is something that is easily killed by doubt.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm

If it says "spring water" then use spring water. "Does it have to be" is a question that reveals that you are setting yourself up to either cut corners, not engage the spell on the terms of the folk magic or other magical tradition in which it was given to you, or you are just too hung up on questioning everything to enter into a magical working space with confidence.

In antohter thread you asked for this sort of spell and asked people if they had done such a spell and it worked -0- as if your probable success could be gauged by taking a vote.

Now you are asking if you really need to use spring water.

As a root worker of many years' experience, your pair of questions indicates to me that you are not sufficiently committed to spiritual work to carry it through. You are fiddling around.
catherine yronwode

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Follow the directions directly as put! I have done this spell numerous times and too many of you are overthinking it! It's frustrating. No, the items cannot be supplemented! Commanding oil is too strong for this spell, you are calling the person to you but gently and IT MUST be done at 4 am!!! Regardless of if the person is asleep or not, that is the traditional hour of the spell. If you cannot follow the directions then it is not right for you.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:50 pm

what if you are not Christian, can you say the spell without calling on these gods?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:01 pm

freegirl wrote:what if you are not Christian, can you say the spell without calling on these gods?
Hoodoo is mostly christian folk magic, you can't take the Christianity out of hoodoo and still have hoodoo when your done. If your not ok with that then maybe this isn't for you. Try a different spell or a system your more comfortable with.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:23 pm

You know the Black tobacco candle spell is a great alternative to getting someone to call you. Its far less complicated to perform and it can even help locate a lost person and have them contact you.

Another great way that has been used is a Commanding/Controlling jar that you put in traditional commanding herbs mixed with a bit of Tobacco for spiritual contact and Deer's Tongue to give them a tongue to speak to you and make them eloquent in what they say. I also recommend adding a bit of sugar to make them speak sweetly. When you want that person to call you, burn some Black Tobacco as incense, shake up the jar and call out the person by name and demand they call you this instant. You could also burn a candle on the jar.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:06 am

You do not need to be Christian to use Psalms, since they are in the Old Testament and are part of the Jewish tradition that was later incorporated into Christianity. There are also similiarities between the Psalms and ancient Egyptian hymns.

If you see God as a Universal Spirit, the Psalms can be used by anyone.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:38 am

Psalms are fine, it's the father son and holy ghost thing, I don't believe in the son and holy ghost. I can say the words-- but will they work if I don't mean them? i can't make myself mean them...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Here's a more Hermetic/Gnostic way to think about the Trinity, which is more philosophical/metaphysical that might help you in that area. I don't personally believe that Jesus was an historical personage, or that if he was he was anything other than an ordinary man like any one of us. I come from a Christian background, but I rejected the form I was raised in and the tradition as a whole for many years, before being able to see things differently through studying various esoteric perspectives on the matter. This may or may not help you, but I thought I would place it here anyway for your perusal.

God is God, the Source, The Creator, The Great Spirit, The Limitless Light...in otherwords Infinite Potentiality. It is often seen as the "male/Father" polarity of divine, though I see the Creator as being beyond gender and containing all permutations thereof.

The Holy Spirit is the dynamic catalystic force that brings the Infinte Forms into active manifestation. It is often seen as the "female/Mother" polarity of the divine. It is called Shekinah in the Hebraic traditions, and Sophia in the Gnostic ones.

The "Son" are these two cosmic forces combined into one harmonious balanced whole - containing and expressing the best of both of them within itself in a unified way. This force is actually within manifestation, rather than outside of it, and is therefore attainable to all who are incarnated. It serves as an example and guide, as well as a source of inspiration and aid.
(In some Gnostic traditions, The Christ is also seen as being dual, male & female, with Jesus being the incarnation of the Christ Logos (the Father force) and the Magdalene being the incarnation of the Christ Sophia (the Mother force). Together they form The Christ. So The Christ force, or Christ Consciousness, is also actually also ultimately genderless, and available to anyone.)

So thinking of "the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost" as universal forces at play rather than actual personages with all their dogmatic baggage can be helpful if you'd like to tap into that powerful current of spiritual energy, but without all the stuff that is unappealing to many.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:00 pm

Devi handled this so eloquently. :)

I agree with Haildiscordia, though. Freegirl, if you're throwing doubt into this spell already, I suggest finding another one that you're fully comfortable handling. It's not as if THIS is the only communication spell on the LM forum.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:08 pm

freegirl: If you feel that strongly about not believing in a Trinitarian God, then omit the words. Of course, that would make it a different spell, but you are free to try it your way.

Every time someone posts a spell, there are questions about modifying it. Even if it says, "You must do this," I guarantee that someone will post that they can't for this reason or that. You don't need permission. There are no "magical police." (At least not where I live.)

There are also no guarantees that any magic will work in all circumstances for all people. You could follow directions to the letter and fail. Another person, who is in a more favorable position and/or is more powerful, might "do her own thing" and get a great result with just a few simple herbs, oils, and a candle.

I think CM's tobacco spell seems a lot simpler.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Lucky_Lena

Unread post by Lucky_Lena » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:35 pm

This spell really worked for me! Like within 24 hours. I'd also really like to thank St. Expedite. I've never really done work with St. Expedite before, but he sure seemed to bring some good things my way in a hurry! Thanks to St. Expedite, I won a Snowboard, and got back in touch with my Ex-boyfriend/Best friend this week.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:47 am

Thanks for the suggestions!
I'm not throwing doubt into the spell, I think, just questioning the aspect of prayer, since I would like to be whole-hearted in whatever I do. In general I have learned that the more I follow any spell "to the letter" in every respect on LM the better results I will find, and I don't look for shortcuts unless something is truly impossible or I have already read that it's not necessary (like, for example, working by moon phases; I've read on here several times to do the work when you need to do the work, so while a moon phase can help, I don't live by it).

Devi gives a terrific way to say the words without throwing doubt into them, and I htink I can substitute as well something quite close. I also love ConjureMan's tobacco spell.

I like to work late at night and would like to try this, though!

pcheri

Unread post by pcheri » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:15 pm

It's mentioned here to also work with St. Expedite and St. Gabriel for extra help. How do I go about working with them? What do I have to do?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:27 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html for working with St. Expedite.

St Gabriel will be more free form - your personal prayers &/or traditional Catholic prayers said, and candles dressed for your petition set working before St. Gabriel is just an idea of how you can get started.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:01 am

What if you need someone to call you but a lot quicker than in a month? In, say, 24 hours? I know their isn't much I can do but this is a full blown emergency* and he isn't answering...

*By emergency I mean: By the way, your girlfriend is currently trying to kill me, I'm about to move 3,000 miles away on no notice in three days and you are out of the damn state with no way to say goodbye unless you get your butt on a bus already, and the people I want to stay with are your roommates so let's not make this awkward if you just show up.

Yeah, I'm not overdramatic or anything. :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Perhaps you might want to work with St. Expedite. If not, then perhaps you can write him an email, or maybe his roommates can contact him for you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Al of us have called and texted, called, and emailed. Nada. I'll try St Expedite. Thanks!

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Sounds to me like he is half aware of her work and is sheepish/embarrassed. You know-- go ahead and work with St. Expedite-- but right now, it's not so important to say goodbye to him, really. Protect yourself. It seems he is not worth the effort-- he's gotten the messages.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Well it seems like his true colors are coming out. Not to mention I would not even talk to him about how you're being attacked. I am a lay low kind of person, and I would not let her know or even want it to get back to her that shes affecting you. Take yourself completely off this woman's radar. Once you do that it will be easier to strike her when the time is right.

LilCassandra wrote:Al of us have called and texted, called, and emailed. Nada. I'll try St Expedite. Thanks!

zlove

Unread post by zlove » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:54 pm

This worked for me, took 2 days. I also prayed to st expedite to hurry things up.

Thank you St Expedite
Pray to Saint Expedite

Saint Expedite, you lay in rest.
I come to you and ask that this wish be granted.

____________ (Clearly express what you want, and ask him to
find a way to get it to you.)

Expedite now what I ask of you.
Expedite now what I want of you, this very second.
Don't waste another day.
Grant me what I ask for.
I know your power, I know you because of your work.
I know you can help me.
Do this for me and I will spread your name with love and honor
so that it will be invoked again and again.
Expedite this wish with speed, love, honor, and goodness.
Glory to you, Saint Expedite!

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:29 pm

nyjazzlover:
Was a little confused by your answer.
You said 'this worked for me.... I also prayed to St Expedite....'
By 'this', you mean the prayer below to St Expedite? AND you also prayed additionally to him?

Thanks,
Sometimes I am a little dense...

zlove

Unread post by zlove » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:18 pm

ariella wrote:nyjazzlover:
Was a little confused by your answer.
You said 'this worked for me.... I also prayed to St Expedite....'
By 'this', you mean the prayer below to St Expedite? AND you also prayed additionally to him?

Thanks,
Sometimes I am a little dense...
yes i prayed the prayer below as well as the psalm 40.

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:07 pm

I apoligize if this question has been asked,but I couldn't find it on the forum.Now I'm wondering which candles to order and have the missionary church set them for me,to have him think of me and miss me? Thank you for your responses! :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:53 pm

If this is someone that you are in constant contact with; a follow me boy, attraction, look me over, there are several for increased attention. Have you read about the skull candle spell? Its purpose is to put ideas in a person's mind, in your case 'you'. Research it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:55 pm

Not exactly the answer to the question you asked, so hopefully someone else will comment. In this case, I would use a skull candle stuffed, dressed, and with an appropriate petition. It brings the idea of guiding someone's thoughts so much more into focus I think. That being said, I don't believe MISC does this sort of candle, so it would be up to you or maybe an AIRR conjure to do it.
HRCC Student #1339

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:02 pm

I agree with J Simulcik...search the forum for the skull candle spell. If this is someone you are in contact with you can also consider attraction, follow me boy, come to me...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:52 pm

If it is someone that you are not in contact with try Return to Me.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:06 pm

Did you get the chance to place your order for the IS candle? Because that should be taken into consideration if you want to change from torturing your target to something less extreme.

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Yes I did order the IS and return to me candle,to be set by the missionary church,and I'm not in contact with this person,I made the order last wed or thurs I believe...so I just want to know what other candles can the church set for me,because I can't do spell kits at home or rituals,I live with a roomate,place is small.

zlove

Unread post by zlove » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:14 am

Thank you St expedite for reuniting us so quickly.

candyc811

Unread post by candyc811 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:20 am

hello there
hope all is well with everyone!

I have a question and wondering and hoping maybe someone can help my queries - I am sure someone will they way everyone is so interactive n extremely helpful on this forum:)

i bought few products from LM store
attraction oil , and fast luck oil and honey jar crown of success

i need to revive touch with one of my old friend whom i have almost lost touch . i live in a different country. is there anyway i can revive contact and my friendship with him. i have his email address but he is not reachable and is busy all the time so kinda hesitant to call him back.

i want him to call me and really really want to meet him................at least i want him to think of me and call me at least

what can i do? i have his picture. how can i do something in a subtle way from here?

can i burn candle with attraction oil? or what

would love to pick your brain ......................any answers

appreciate it!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:25 pm

There are call me and contact me spells discussed in the forum...try a search.

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:48 pm

what is an easy simple spell to make someone think of you all the time...good thoughts?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:10 pm

You could do a combo of Follow Me Boy/Girl and Bewitching with some Come to Me on a skull candle.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:30 pm

Candy, please TITLE your posts. You just title them "Help" or "Question" and no one knows what topic you are asking about -- and then i have to spend time titling them for you and all the folks who replied to you, which is really a waste of my time, when i could be replying to questions too. Obviously you are new here, but that is no reason not to read the sticky post at the top of the topic area that is titled

"Don't Label Posts "Please Help Me" -- Use Descriptive Words"

This is a big, active forum, and it only works when everyone pays attention to the game plan.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:21 pm

You can petition Saint Martha....

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Include incense in your work. Incense seems to be neglected a lot by people newer to hoodoo. Not only does it "set the mood" while you work and plays an integral role in ritual work, it can be used wonderfully for distance work.

Burn a little of the corresponding incense on their name while you work the skull candle mentioned by Devi to get the person to turn their thoughts to you.

Dream-work is another way of going about getting someone to really think about you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 01, 2010 12:59 am

Get a picture of the person you would like to influence the thoughts of, and I would get some tobacco. Personally I like to use flavored cigars or the small cigar like swisher sweets because they are not as strong as cigarettes. Anyways blow that smoke in the face of the photo when you think they are sleeping, and speak your thoughts.

You can do this in addition to any work you are already doing.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat May 01, 2010 6:22 am

Include incense in your work. Incense seems to be neglected a lot by people newer to hoodoo. Not only does it "set the mood" while you work and plays an integral role in ritual work, it can be used wonderfully for distance work.
That's a great point. I rarely mention it, because for me it's a given. Working without incense in most cases just seems "wrong" to me (except in cases where you are laying sneaky tricks, etc), so when I'm working I ALWAYS have some corresponding incense going. It really does ramp up the work, in my opinion. That smoke takes on the energy of what's going on and wafts it away so neat and fine! Love it!

lahdeedah

Unread post by lahdeedah » Sat May 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Conjure Man:

Interesting. I burn incense with my work whenever possible (can't do it when folks are around or sleeping as I need to keep my work secretive), but when you say you burn the incense on their name, are you referring to a name paper placed in with the incense? Under the incense burner?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat May 01, 2010 7:45 pm

I know, right Devi? Scent is such a powerfully evocative thing that including incense just based on that psychological fact makes it worth it, not to mention all its spiritual qualities.

I write out a quick name paper and place it under the self-lighting incense while I'm doing my work of dressing candles, writing out petitions etc.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun May 02, 2010 6:29 am

I write out a quick name paper and place it under the self-lighting incense while I'm doing my work
Now THAT is an idea that I am going to start using myself! Thanks for sharing CM!

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sun May 02, 2010 6:09 pm

yes thanks for the incense input! sounds great! I shall try that myself see how it works. stars ive heard of the smoke thing done before or seen it done where people put the picture upside down and blow smoke on it, do i have to do that? I heard it makes the other person "desperate" so to speak so that makes them do whatever you intend

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sun May 02, 2010 6:11 pm

jw, how would i petition st martha in this situation?

lahdeedah

Unread post by lahdeedah » Sun May 02, 2010 11:19 pm

jujugiggles wrote: Now THAT is an idea that I am going to start using myself! Thanks for sharing CM!

I'll also be putting this into my work. Thanks for the tip!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”