Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:47 pm

exmagic,

The boy could use Follow Me Girl to get the girl where he plans to be, attraction to draw her their and Come To Me to draw her to the location. It is very hard without the info but its worth trying.

Create a petition with her description and write down where he wants to meet her and when. Dress and burn candles on it while praying to God to open this favor to him.

Sugar spells sweeten people to you and can make a person more open to discuss love but not make them love you.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:11 pm

Great suggestions, JayDee.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

exmagic

Unread post by exmagic » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:56 am

thank JayDee,
was thinking the same stuff, the boy used an attraction oil when he was first interested in the girl, it worked to draw her to him. ill tell him to continue to use it, and to try anointing the building with it to draw her to him and the building incase she arrives a day he's not there, others at the facility will make it know he's trying to contact her and assist in that manner.
-
was thinking to also anoint the entry way with drawing oil blessed with the energy/will/intent of the boy. scribing her name and inward arrows on the threshold.
its a business so that may be hard.
and was thing of doing the same to a loads stone and intention petition to have him bury somewhere on the location.

as its a public place and his arrival/time spent at the facility is very specific and limited. I feel its a good idea to try to draw her more to the place than the person.
as that will also help her to provide for her family(children) as its her place of employment. so Win Win.

any thoughts on these ideas?

-

"It is very hard without the info but its worth trying"
also can let me know what other info would have been a bit more helpful?

yeah, ill consider the sugar work, but I think the boy is more in line with letting the course run as it may, aside from putting himself in a situation to overcome his shyness and things of that nature that make him very hesitant to take what you or I may consider a sign of interest, as just a person friendly nature.

thanks again.
ExM

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:47 am

exmagic,

Yes what you are proposing is the horse and carrot method to draw her to a place based on a need, and for him to meet with her as well. Drawing her to work is a good method, consider using sugar to sweeten, cinnamon for work and money. I also think I would have the boy work a simple come to me candle or attraction candle to draw her to him with the simple of intention of being able to meet. He can burn a red candle with attraction oil and pray Psalms 23 over it to draw her to meet him. Some oils are named with a love use in them but the petition drives its purpose, meaning you can use a come to me oil to draw her to a place and a person. As for the boy I think a candle with crucible of courage oil would be great for him to use with a mix of High John root oil. I would make him a master mojo ( found on pg 133 of herb and root magic) using a john root, dress the mojo with both oils mentioned above to increase his self confidence and willingness. I meant its harder not knowing the girls full name, where she lives, any social media, or even a photo. It is easier to draw someone with an attachment to that person.
Crucible of courage oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
John Conqueror oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

exmagic

Unread post by exmagic » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:20 am

Jaydee, thanks again for the tips,

as for the oils, and candle stuff, thats all pretty much in line with what I had previously thought and proposed to him,
excluding he courage/willingness tips,
I think I said briefly he had some pretty dramatic events as a adolescent to do with predators, (to say it nicely) and wants to steer away from magick causality to he courage and overcoming those situation in relation to boy/girl situations.

we do have the name, place of work(of course) generally area of her residence, and he's a really good artist so he is gonna draw a pic and things similar. I guess I wasn't as specific in explaining that, these details, and she doesn't use social media so thats out of the question,
yeah, with out the attachment its pretty tough I know,

hum,
im just thinking she has some of his items, that he gave to for assistance in a find a new home spell.
im wondering, if I could design something along the lines of Return to Me for the objects that she has of his, to assist in her returning them to him, as well as returning to the location just to boost the energies?

thanks for the tips.
ExM

unrelated: what forum area should I ask questions about "ethics" in relation to spell work?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:21 am

exmagic,

He can do a return to me to return his items, not a bad idea. Cat talks about writing the name paper out with as much detail as possible, such as her name where she works the city and location and what she looks like. That is rather specific and im sure no one with her name works at the location. You can also burn a petition paper mixx it with follow me boy and sprinkle the powder from the for corners inward to the store to draw her back. Alternative is he takes a spiritual bath with attraction products and saves a cup, pours it in ward to the location to draw her back to the location.

Ethics is an interesting topic. Many people come to hoodoo with outside influences, many raised new age or wicca and have questions about Karma, law of 3, or most often asked question, will it backfire. Cat discusses this on the forum as well as on her free online sources. Those are not concepts in hoodoo. Work is either justified or it is not. Either God lets it happen or he does not. We are also responsible for our own actions, if I choose to do all negative work for evil reasons, I eventually have to stand at the Thrown of God and explain myself.
ethics-moral-justification-before-god-b ... 13051.html
ethics-love-and-sex-spells-t3460.html
ethics-of-professional-readers-and-roow ... 27870.html

TanTan132
Newly Registered

Unread post by TanTan132 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:11 am

Okay, so here's the deal;

My ex and I split 2 months ago. We had been having small issues, but basically everything could be chalked up to immaturity. I really believe that we're good together, we just needed better communication (and some personal growth on both of our parts, honestly).

It all ended when he left after a betrayal on my part, which I completely regret. We had almost reconciled when he was set up with another guy by his friends. I know this new guy personally, and he's bad news. Problem is is that the relationship is super new, so they're really into each other, and the new guy is moving things along really quickly (they've already moved in together and are talking marriage -_-).

I know this will end badly for him, not to mention we just kind of left things in midair. I want him back so badly :( My general goal is to help him forgive/forget my betrayal, help him realize his love for me still exists, and to see that this new guy is bad news.

I've been practicing Wicca and chaos magic for about 8 years, so I have experience with visualization, sympathetic magic, and spell casting. I've been reading more and more on hoodoo; I just feel like I need something with a little more oomph for this.

Any and all suggestions are welcome!

exmagic

Unread post by exmagic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:26 am

the inward directions ideas, seem appropriate. similar to what I was thinking above.

ill take a look at those links.

im definitely not Wiccan or hoodoo, just generally open to all of the concepts, not chaos but similar in the idea of using what works.

ill leave my other responses to what you wrote for another thread as they really have nothing to do with "Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Message Reconnect"

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:15 am

TanTan132 --

So often when a relationship goes bad due to our own failures of ethical, moral, or social standards, we wish we could use magic to somehow turn back time and make it right again. If love or friendship was a part of the relationship, we may find it hard to move on. If the other party to the relationship replaces us with a new friend, lover, or business ally, and that new person seems troubled or of uncertain motives, our protectiveness for the one whom we wronged may go on hyper-alert as well. We know that we did wrong, but their new choice is actually a much worse person than we are. So we want the one we hurt to see they've made a bad choice AND to forgive us and restore something of our former relationship.

As a root doctor of more than fifty years experience, who knows this work through and through, i am going to give you the tough news --

See this post:

post390927.html#p390927
catherine yronwode

TanTan132
Newly Registered

Unread post by TanTan132 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:13 pm

I'm sorry if I came off as asking for free help, and I have been looking through some other posts and will definitely be performing a few of the older suggestions; I just wasn't sure if I was missing anything, and wondered if anyone had suggestions. While I'm certainly new to the practice, I've always found the origins of hoodoo to be beautiful and interesting. As they say, I'm late to the party but I'm here now. I don't want to waste anyone's time, and I will definitely continue to learn the basics, and am awaiting arrival of a few different LM products I've purchased to do so. I do take these things seriously, and any advice you'd have would be welcome.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:30 pm

No need to apologize, TanTan132,

I was just trying to say that this is a 22-page long thread that started in 2009, and after you read it, THEN is the time to ask questions, and we will absolutely reply!

:-)
catherine yronwode

exmagic

Unread post by exmagic » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:28 am

"this is a 22-page long thread that started in 2009"

this is also why this can be a bit overwhelming for someone who is new to these types of knowledges

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:34 am

exmagic --

I agree, there is a huge community contribution to this forum.

The only other forums of this type that i participate in are the Mudcat Cafe Digital Tradition forum and the Weenie Campbell forum, both of them devoted to transcriptions of song lyrics to orally transmitted American folk music of the early recording era of the first half of the 20th century. Artist biographies, recording places and dates, and links to variant and modern derivative versions are also provided.

I am a hobbyist or "dabbler" in folk music, not a professional -- but if i can read through hundreds of posts in multiple threads at Mudcat and Weenie Campbell to acquire complete and comparative lyrics for every White Baptist and Black Baptist version of "Shine on Me" / "Light from the Lighthouse" recorded before 1960, i figure you folks can do the same here to learn about jack balls or contact spells.

At all forums of this size and complexity, committed interest is rewarded with amazing help from fellow learners as well as from professionals, but shallow interest -- especially when expressed as, "Repeat yourself for me, because i am not interested enough to read what has been explained here already" -- becomes a burden to long-time members.

How many times can i write the same thing a different way?

How many hours must i spend responding to the same top-ten questions over and over again?

Do you know that some of the best professionals who answer questions here are respected elders with many years of professional rootwork experience? When they die -- and some of them already have! -- will newbies not read their amazing posts that date back to 2009 because, "it's too much trouble to go through all the pages"?

What is the use of a digital archive that contains solid folk magic information stretching back to the 19th century if newbies must have their questions answered anew every time they post?

Is all information supposed to be "easy" to get, like a child aways begging for a sandwich but never learning how to slice bread -- much less how to bake bread, much less how to grind grain to flour, much less how to grow wheat?

At the age of 71, i am running out of polite responses to those who are too doggone lazy to read the fourteen thousand free forum answers i have given, the ten thousand free web pages i have written, the fourteen years of free radio podcasts i have participated in, and the dozens of low-priced books i have both written and edited for publication.

Today is Sunday, but not a day of rest for me. I am off now to package Devil's Shoe Strings for our retail and wholesale customers, and then i will be doing free readings and giving rootwork advice on our weekly radio show. Read the thread -- because i'm out.
catherine yronwode

Ilovetoshopp
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ilovetoshopp » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:40 am

In public?

My attraction level is hideous.

Please don't lie to me about the answers wheather if I can get a boyfriend in public or not.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:40 pm

Ilovetoshopp --

We are not here to judge your "attraction level" or to give you a psychic reading about whether you "can get a boyfriend in public or not." We also have no reason to "lie" to you. Our reason for being here is to answer questions from our customers and, to a lesser extent, from the general public, about African American folk magic and spiritual supplies. We are happy to suggest hoodoo, rootwork, and conjure spells, if you are interested.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Hi all,

How can I get someone to unblock me from social media? Specifically Whatsapp? He’s my boyfriend and he says he loves me but he’s been a pain in the ass in the last weeks and refuses to unblock me so I can’t text him or call him, I can only reach out to him via email but he doesn’t reply. What can I do to make him unblock me and be open with me? We usually talk for hours on the phone or via text (we’re long distance) but now he doesn’t even want to talk to me even though he’s in love with me. What can I do?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:48 pm

lanadelrey,

Sweet jar to sweeten him to talk to you, or a commanding jar to make him unblock you. You said several times "though he loves me", which means you realize his actions dont fit with the words you are saying. I would get a reading to make sure everything is in the up and up. Look at AIRR to schedule a reading.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:46 am

I just wanted to share my success story, since I read through the forum quite a lot and people are usually asking for advice but don't often come back with the results, unless they're not what they'd hoped for.

There's a guy at work that I really like and decided after a reading to do some work on him and see where this goes. We've messaged each other before but extremely rarely and only straight to the point work related stuff. Anyway that means he knew how to contact me and the path was already open.

I read through some suggestions on here and tried a couple. I'm impatient and hate waiting so I decided two is better than one. Also being impatient, I was checking my phone constantly, getting annoyed that it hadn't worked already. That's not saying that I thought it wouldn't work - it just wasn't as fast as I wanted. The next day I was pretty busy and feeling unwell so hadn't given him or the situation much thought. Sure enough that's when he text me. It was about something quite mundane and not as wonderful as I'd hoped but he had no reason to do so and carried on chatting for a bit. I completely believe that the work I've done is the reason for the contact because it's out of character for him.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:20 pm

It’s been a week, and he hasn’t contacted me. I am doing my honey jar, and feeding my nation sack. I know for a fact he misses me. He has a purple glass vigil candle on one of his videos that I bought him for power in his life. He briefly talked about it. My friend even said he knows I’m looking at his videos that’s why he did that. He knows I do spells. I think he is waiting for me to reach out to him. I am not going to this time. Should I still keep my work up, or should I reach out later on. Ever since I did the nation sack his sex drive has went down. I made it very powerful. I have tried a few call me spell on here, they didn’t suffice. I have Mercury oil. What should I do with that?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:33 pm

Hi Pyromancer,

I've been responding to your posts in the various threads and have to say that you are doing a lot of work on a lot of different issues. Your energy is being scattered, so my best suggestion to you is that you pick the issue that is troubling you the most at the moment and focus on that. It's difficult to expect success in any one area when you have your fingers in so many pies all at once.

If you want to focus on this man first, then you can use your Mercury oil on a white skull candle and petition for more communication from him.

But in general, it sounds like you need to prioritize your objectives and better focus your energies.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:29 am

Red candle with mercury oil and powder may help you if you are trying to get someone to call you. You could carve in the persons name and "call me".

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:13 pm

Pyromancer,

I would listen to the great advice from Miss Athena and see if you can narrow your intents and works. A lot of us can do one thing great, some of us can do a few things great, most of us cant do a lot of things great. Not that they are not important, but focus on the goal, the priority needs. Set time for work, or set days to work. Mercury oil, mixed with reconciliation oil to have them talk and reconcile, mercury and come to me oil or return to me oil to add the them coming to talk to you. Add deers tongue herb to make them speak and tobacco to make them communicate. There was an old book with a spell by Draja which he used a parrot feather also to get a person to communicate because parrots talk. Lucky mojo carries one of his famous books a century of spells. I agree with Pegasus with how to dress the candle I would add call me now to make it more urgent and a time frame.

vasm

Unread post by vasm » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:12 pm

While I don't know if this is the right thread, it seemed adequate. If my question belongs in some other threat, please forgive me for the hassle of moving the topic. While this has great ideas on how to make someone contact you, what would it be the best way to force them to act on their feelings, whatever those may be? I think of skull candles and doll babies, but how could they be worked for such a goal?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:19 pm

Hi vasm,

We have threads on how to influence people to act on their feelings. Please read them and post any other questions you may have that have not already been answered there. Skull candles and dolls are appropriate.
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... t8946.html

Good luck.

LoveGoddesses

Unread post by LoveGoddesses » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:59 pm

I been single now for about 10 years and it seems no matter what I do nothing seems to change. I tried dating sites, traveling to different cities going to different events hoping to meet someone, but somehow nothing ever happens. I have even passed out date cards with my picture and contact info on it, hoping they'd contact me, but no luck. I am curious what can I do to help myself get a serious relationship where mutually they are attracted and interested in me as well? 10 years of being single makes me feel sad crazy and has me upset and miserable feeling on the inside, I find myself being mean and angry towards people because of this, I just want to be Happy. It doesn't help that I live in Atlanta and everyone handsome seems to always be taken. Also out here single women are fighting over the married men on a daily basis and, the guy is not even available.

I started some follow me boy on a guy (Thomas) I think in August.

To elaborate : He's seen and knows I have hoodoo products because I showed him a picture in the Summer last year, only because at the time I was not planning to use it on him, it was for this married guy I was crushing on. Then I used the follow me boy on the guy we are talking about (Thomas) & I definitely feel it worked because he was contacting me like crazy, which at the time made me laugh and he gave me a suspicious look. He called at odd hrs waking me out of my sleep as early as 2am even 6 am. He called me everyday on his own, at that time, which let me know the follow me boy candle took effect.

It worked up to late November, and then boom he stopped contacting me, I accidentally said I loved him when we last video chatted Dec 1 -- and yep I have not talked on the phone with him since. I asked him to call me and he doesn't now. He ignores me and doesn't seem to want anything with me. He sees my messages but I guess has no interest in me. He is not responding period, I have now not heard from him in 2 months, I am assuming that the candle wore off on him??? I just started back on him with the magic, it's been 3 weeks now. I even send little messages here and there, to him. I finished burning a candle on him today and the entire candle glass is black, which makes me feel like he's blocking or reversing my work?

How long does Follow Me Boy work on people? I used that candle hoping it would get him to want to see me, but that never occurred, now I'm back to square one.

Also he called during that time telling me, he feels I used voodoo on him? How Do They Know???

This is not my 1st time being asked this, how can they feel MAGIC???

I'd do anything to have love but it just isn't happening, no matter what I have tried thus far... I know I wrote a lot. Also should I buy one more follow me boy candle to help the communcation get going again??? It's obvious I need love life advice 😖😰😢😭🤧🤧

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:39 pm

Hello Lovegoddesses,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad you have joined us.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Ten years is a long time.

Some of what you wrote struck me in a practical sense, while the rest can be addressed through spiritual means.

First the mundane. Everything was going well with this man until you told him you love him. This may have triggered panic, insecurity or his basic evolutionary psychology that tells men they should be the pursuer, not the prey. In short, he likely got scared. It happens to a lot of people.

Secondly, he knows that you are practicing a form of magic because you told him, and he is interpreting that as manipulation of his free will since you are directing that magic at him. He told you so himself when he confronted you. (For the record, hoodoo is not the same as voodoo. He may have confounded the two, but these are separate traditions, and this forum is concerned with hoodoo.)

Third, you were working a Follow Me Boy spell on him, which is a psychic thump on the head designed to turn him into a supplicating dog at your feet. Many men respond to that kind of energy but perhaps he is not one of them. What's more, you're still sending him repeated messages that he is ignoring. You are doing a full court press on him, and he is resisting you in every sense (emotionally, intellectually and, quite possibly, spiritually).

I know that in matters of the heart, especially when things have gone wrong for so long, we want results instantly. Unfortunately, that impatience can also come across as desperation to the objects of our affection. Not that I am suggesting that you yourself are desperate, it may be his take on your approach to him, and most people are turned off by this.

My advice to you is to not contact him at this time, continue with your spellwork to attract him back, and trust in your work to be successful. See what results you get. Reconciliation would be a better choice for your current situation, and you can buy the spell kit for this which includes all the ingredients you need plus full instructions:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

You should also put him into a honey jar to sweeten him to you. Add some Balm of Gilead to the jar, as this helps to smooth over past hurts. You can read the thread on honey jars here:
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

Finally, for yourself, I suggest some Tranquility work to calm your heart and encourage a more patient approach to your work. This will help you approach your target with a more welcoming energy vs. that of someone who would "do anything" to get him.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

LoveGoddesses

Unread post by LoveGoddesses » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:13 pm

All of my candle flame workings on him has been very low flame or goes out constantly, which doesn't look good. Also I am wanting to know, if I use my tarot cards is there something I might draw , that could tell me if he's seeing someone else? Last week I ordered 5 things from Lucky Mojo, I ordered: 1. Return to me candle, 2. Influence powder, look me over powder, 3. Marriage powder, 4. Mercury oil, the other 2 items I can't remember, without checking my email. At my home I have come to me powder, do as I say oil, follow me boy oil and reconciliation oil, as well as a few others, I'm not sure I'm having lucky yet with the oils when I have used them on my candles, and when I use a bunch of herbs on my candles they don't seem to burn as well. So I been try to order candles made with herbs in it already. While I am traveling, I hope to meet someone new while away to help take my mind away from him, is there something I should do to help my chances while in new cities to meet new people? I want to get married and have kids within 2 years is my hope😏

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:30 pm

Hi LoveGoddesses,

A low flame which constantly extinguishes itself is never a good sign. Please read this page on candle magic divination for a comprehensive idea of how to interpret your candle signs:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

It is often difficult to do a card reading for ourselves as we are sometimes too emotionally invested in our desired outcome. I would get a reading from a professional to better determine, with clarity and objectivity, whether you should continue working on this man or whether you would be better suited to finding someone new. You can find reputable readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

You could also sign up for a free reading on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show, held every Sunday at 3pm Pacific Time/6pm Eastern Time. In addition to a card reading, you would also receive free spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice

The signup sheets for each week are posted here in the forum. The signup sheet for the next show (January 13) is here:
lmhrhour-free-readings-january-13-2019- ... 92051.html

LoveGoddesses

Unread post by LoveGoddesses » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:58 am

What's the best way for me to try to meet new people? I been waiting on this recommendation from my last few posts. Just tell me personally please , and yes I read the site links and forums. I just want to know how I can help my chances on my trip?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:21 am

Hello LoveGoddesses,

To meet new people and make yourself "magnetic" to said new people, I'd recommend wearing a blend of Attraction and Look Me Over oils on your person when you go out to places where people will be. When you put on the Attraction oil (which you can use to attract *anything* you wish), say a simple prayer like "May friendly, eligible, kind, interesting people be attracted and drawn to me," and when you put on the Look Me Over oil, say a prayer like, "May this oil make me irresistible to the friendly, eligible, kind interest people I may meet, may they LOOK ME OVER." Tailor these prayers, of course, to your needs and desires. You can find these products here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Good luck to you!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

LoveGoddesses

Unread post by LoveGoddesses » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:49 pm

That sounds fantastic, that makes me happy, I'm going to order the attraction oil, the look me over is on it's way already. Thank you 🙂

LoveGoddesses

Unread post by LoveGoddesses » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:55 pm

Miss Athena,

I have some good news, I could not help myself as usual, so I decided to message (Thomas), and he immediately responded, which was a total shocker to me, but definitely excited me. He told me I can visit anytime and just for me to let him know when, I think this is great movement? ☺️ I am going to try to see him at the end of this week, I had to wash clothes 1st , and I am going to fix my hair tomorrow and get my nails done for seeing him. 😉

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:09 pm

Hi LoveGoddesses,

That is wonderful news, congratulations!

Anoint yourself in your Reconciliation oil, and Look Me Over if it arrives in time, when you set out to see him. Put a little bit in the palms of your hands and rub them together, to have them in your hands and give him a hug or otherwise make contact with him. Get it on him. This is called contact magic, and can help with your success.

Good luck!

LoveGoddesses

Unread post by LoveGoddesses » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:20 pm

I am going to do just that, thanks again, very helpful. And Hopefully in the near future I will have more happy news too share.😁

LoveGoddesses

Unread post by LoveGoddesses » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:41 pm

Good evening,

Just curious, how long before someone sees results of some sort from the " Return to me candle" I have been burning mines constantly since Friday and I have kept it lit the whole time? And is it best not to contact them or contact them? Or does that not effect the workings?

Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:34 pm

Hi LoveGoddesses,

There is no set time frame for spells to manifest. When, and whether, they do is up to Spirit. Just continue your work and have faith in your success.

That said, if I don't see movement and manifestation within three months, then I would get a reading to see what's happening and whether another strategy might be in order.

For this kind of work, I would let your target contact you.

LoveGoddesses

Unread post by LoveGoddesses » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:58 pm

So constantly bothering them with text messages doesn't really help?

LoveGoddesses

Unread post by LoveGoddesses » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:08 pm

Also is it a good idea to burn " Come To Me Candle and Follow Me Boy Candle, and Return To Me at the same time??? Or one at a time

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:35 pm

Hello LoveGoddesses,

No, constantly bothering them with text messages would not help your situation (or any situation), as you will appear desperate and needy. Stay calm and let your spell do its work for you.

As for your other question, burn those candles one at a time and allow enough time in between for that candle to work. Being hasty or impatient does not bode well for success, so please pace yourself appropriately.

Good luck.

LoveGoddesses

Unread post by LoveGoddesses » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:36 pm

Enough time in between? Sorry but you lost me there? I'm confused.

I will say I have currently started the 7 day return to me candle. So does it matter if I pick follow me boy next then come to me.

Also thank you very much for the advice, and even though it's challenging, I will listen and let my magic do it's work. But ok I hear you loud and clear.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:41 pm

Hello LoveGoddesses,

What I meant by allowing enough time in between spells is you want the energy of your candle to reach Spirit and allow for your spell to work. Lighting the next candle right after the previous one is finished would not give the previous one time to work for you.

You'll want to look for signs that a spell is working, then hopefully movement and manifestation. None of which can be counted upon to happen overnight. So wait to see what signs or movement you're getting before moving on to the next candle.

If you're planning to do both Come to Me and Follow Me Boy, I would do the Come to Me first as you want to bring him to you before getting him to follow you like a lovelorn puppy.

I hope this makes sense. Good luck.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:31 am

LoveGoddesses,

I split your conversation with our moderators out of the "New Love" thread because you are now talking about using Reconciliation products. That is definitely not a "New Love" product -- it is to make up after a break-up. I wish you goood luck in re-attracting the one you want.
catherine yronwode

Witchyyy

Unread post by Witchyyy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:22 pm

Hellooooo.

So I want this guy to text me more and I want to be really good friends with him. Best friends actually. I’m not in love with him and I do not have a crush on him at all. I only want to be very good friends, but he doesn’t text me at all and when I text him sometimes he replies and sometimes he doesn’t. So what kind of spells should I do? What types of candles and colors should I use? Please tell me everything. Thanks.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:42 pm

Hi Witchyyy,

I have moved your post to the correct thread on increasing communication, as this appears to be the focus of your goal. Please read through the posts in this thread for spells and advice that can help you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:38 pm

Witchyyy ,

Yellow or white candle dressed with mercury oil, rolled in deers tongue to communicate, can add tobacco as well to foster communication. Burn the candle on a petition as you pray fo them to communicate with you more. Can also be used on a yellow skull candle.

Planetary oils sold by lucky mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

Lolagabor
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lolagabor » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:51 pm

I ended a relationship on a bad note, but have never loved anyone as much as this person in the 10 years since. Never stopped thinking about him over the years and carried a lot of guilt. I contacted him recently to apologize, he was receptive and kind, but the conversation was quickly over.

I need help with a spell to have him get in contact with me and give me a second chance at a relationship.

I am a beginner and haven’t done hoodoo before. Hello please! Don’t know where To start!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:36 pm

Hi Lolagabor,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

You are in the right place for advice on getting your ex to communicate with you. Please read through the more than 20 pages in this thread for advice and ideas, as your question has already been answered many times. If you then still have questions, feel free to ask us here.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:36 pm

Lolagabor,

Since you are new to the forum and lucky mojo, here are a few links that will help you learn about hoodoo and spells.

Info on magic, is it real, why it works, free spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Hoodoo theory and practice by Miss Cat: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Reconciliation to get a man back: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Honey jar to sweeten a person bak to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Raymond
Newly Registered

Unread post by Raymond » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:17 am

I love this forum already.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:01 am

Raymond,

We're glad to hear that. Thank you for taking the time to read through them and explore. You're sure to learn this way!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Najalolnaja
Newly Registered

Unread post by Najalolnaja » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:01 pm

I met a guy on vacation that was out of work. He lived in Europe at the time, I live in NY. He was really in a bad place. I decided to do some simple spell work, telling him that he should write a petition as I burned a vigil candle and had him carry it and wear white. He wanted a specific job in Asia and to get a new agent as he is a writer. No other jobs came thru except that job. He was hired. He has now moved to start working. He also got the agent who is looking to turn his book into a series.

The plan was for me to stay with him in Asia after he got settled. Ever since moving he has become distant. I am incredibly frustrated and I find he’s taking all this change in luck for granted.

I’m hoping to pull his attention back to me. What would be the best way to pull him closer? He’s letting his success go to his head! I don’t want to be taken for granted and I want for him to be grateful for the work that has been done for his benefit.

What is the best way to see this action?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:24 pm

Hello Najalolnaja,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to have you here.

Have you read through the many pages of posts in this topic? It is full of spell advice to get someone to contact you, so I would start there. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us.

Sagesunset

Unread post by Sagesunset » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:33 pm

Hi. Can a poppet be used to initiate contact? Example you tell the dolly "call x now" etc the doll baby is fairly new and is constructed as a love doll but communicating is a fair place to start. I have honey jars going and the dolly lives in a box surrounded by my photos. Also in general if I asked the dolly to communicate or contact me NOW will it be instantaneous or take time to build that energy. I wasn't sure if this should go under poppet thread but since it regards communication I posted here sorry if it's the wrong place t

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:48 pm

Sagesunset,

Dolls are used in this way a lot. I myself have made common use of them like this throughout the years but in the first example it almost sounds as if you are using the doll as an 'assistant's of sorts.

If it is a love doll, or any type of doll you wish to use to influence the decisions of another, then it is very important to have a strong link to the target if it is to be even remotely successful.

When this is done and the doll baby is baptized, it is safe to assume that the effigy is now a living creature sharing a spirit and connection to the person it was fashioned after.

Treat this as you would this person. They are one body, one soul. Instruct them, lovingly, or entice them to call you...being careful to do so the way you would that person.

A time frame cannot be determined here unfortunately. Depends on your abilities to work in the spirit realm and the targets willingness or unwillingness to communicate with you. You may be up for an uphill battle or it may be as easy as baking blueberry scone. Haha

Good luck

Sagesunset

Unread post by Sagesunset » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:13 pm

Dr darensbough thank you for this

The personal concerns are semen in tissue, nails and beard hair as well as a photo and appropriate herbs. They were taken from an older poppet made for the same person and same reason. The old poppet was battered and tearing apart so I did a transplant, quite the surgeon I must say, from one teddy bear to another. But now this pain in the ass wont even acknowledge that I exist, let alone speak to me.
The honey jars are also old but work well, well if not being blocked on whatsapp is counted. Now I can't bake scones either so this might just be a tougher battle than expected. I did have a reading done and also he's stubborn and we have a history that isn't pretty so any more suggestions for communicating will be well received and much appreciated
S

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:39 pm

Sagesunset

Very good work. One's will can be a powerful fortress thought it's not impenetrable.

At this point I would say to just keep at it. I would set a time limit so you don't lose yourself in the process. Decide how much time you want to dedicate to the work and either try a different approach or just leave it alone all together. You said you had a reading done, if you learned any valuable information then see how you can use that to your advantage here.

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:46 pm

My ex blocked me on WhatsApp almost a year ago on WhatsApp, that was our main source of commutation for calls and texts for a year and a half. We continued emailing for a few months until December and now we haven’t exchanged any messages or emails since. I miss him very much and I wake up every morning wishing I got a text for him and all this waiting is honestly so draining. I feel like I’m the only one who care about us together. I know I should just move on but we truly had something special and I don’t know what happened and I wish I could talk to him about it so I could have answers to my questions. I wish he would contact me. Anything I can do to make that happen? Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:18 am

Dear lanadelray,

You posted the same question in this thread in November 2018.

I am sorry this has happened, but you describe a one-year old situation that is not likely to be repairable. You have posted about this same situation for a longer time than that, and told us what magical steps you have taken -- none of which have brought your lover back.

Perhaps the situation has already resolved, but the resolution went against your desires. There is a point, you know, beyond which an old affair or broken marriage cannot be revived.

If you had been my client, i would have told you at the very beginning that you should pick a deadline or termination date for your work. As a professional rootworker, i do not assist clients on open-ended love spells because it is my experience with clients, and it is folkloric tradition, and other workers of the past have taught me that even though all prayers are answered, sometimes the answer is "No."

Then, if you and i, working together, arrived at the chosen end-date and got no results, you should have accepted that the reply to your petition was "No," as God's will.

However, since you have no rootworker or guide and you are working alone, i want to strongly advise you, as an experienced practitioner, that if you failed to begin your work by selecting an end-date, at this point in time you should do so, because no spell-work to return a lover is meant to go on for so long that it becomes obsessive and harms your future chances of happiness with another lover.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

see-ker

Unread post by see-ker » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:16 am

Hello,

I'm a complete beginner so don't consider my post here as an answer but just a general comment about this topic.

Actually our time needs some creativity because likely in the past (before electronic communications) someone would have advised you to write a kind letter to your ex with some powder inside (it is what is often recommended in the book on Hoodoo that I'm reading: "Black and White Magic of Marie Laveau").

Well, through the internet or the like it's not really possible!

But I'm sure that it exists more than one solution!!

Best of luck

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:47 am

See-ker,

You bring up an interesting idea -- the changing role of contact spells in the age of the internet.

I would like to offer my opinion:

It is all very well to say, as some do (not you, but others i know) that contact spells are "old-fashioned" or "obsolete" or "not practical" in the internet age, but --

* If the goal is to have sex, live together, marry, produce babies, share a household, or spend a lifetime in union, then contact WILL be the goal, and thus contact spells are the best way to enact that outcome.

* On the other hand, if the only goal is internet contact, texting, voice communication, video chat, or sharing of photographs, then of course contact spells would not be of particular extra value, and all of the work could be done remotely.

Thanks for opening up discussion on this topic!
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”