Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Message Reconnect

Aariadne
Re: Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Message Reconnect

Unread post by Aariadne » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:44 am

Hey all:

I fell in love a month ago with a man who connected to me through YouTube. We exchanged e-mails adresses, then phone numbers. Kevin called me every day and then disappeared. His phone goes direct to voicemail, he hasn't been to work (at least I can't reach him there) and he's not answering e-mails.

I fear for his life.

I need some kind of psychic reading or something. I don't know if he's alive and getting sick pleasure out of destroying me (which seems unlikely, given his frequent declarations of love), or if he's alive and hurt, or if he's alive at all.

I know I brought all this bad luck by sharing my happiness. I should have known there'd be evil all around me to take away my joy when everyone else gets to rub my nose in their stupid happiness.

Anyway that's not the point. I've been in touch with the authoroties in Kevin's city and they're pretty useless. Are they even legally obligated to tell me if he's alive?

I don't see how he'd break up with me this way. He could at least answer the phone (but it goes to vm ) or send an e-mail saying "You're dumped>" but worrying me to death is too cruel! It's too out of character for him. All I do is sit around crying and chain smoking and drinking.
Sacred Heart of Jesus may all tabernacles adore you. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be worshipped and adored everywhere.
Thank you Saint Nicholas for your constant patronage and protection.

magickalpisces

Unread post by magickalpisces » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:11 pm

How long has been since he has disappeared?

Aariadne

Unread post by Aariadne » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:36 pm

He disappeared on 26 September. His last e-mail he said he was trying to find an open Western Union in his hometown (Swansea, Wales)
Sacred Heart of Jesus may all tabernacles adore you. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be worshipped and adored everywhere.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:50 pm

First of all, you need to calm down and stop with the negative thinking and comments. I understand you're upset but comments like "I brought all this bad luck by sharing my happiness" are far from true and unhelpful to your situation. That said, I think you need to look at this situation a little more closely. The authorities are not obligated to tell you if a friend of yours is alive or dead. However, if he was hurt or deceased, it seems highly likely that the authorities would let you know to ease your mind.

Second, you need to get a reading to figure out what's going on. A ten minute reading from someone at AIRR is as little as $10. Ten minutes is probably enough time to look into the situation briefly to see what's really going on.

If you'd like to do something in the meantime, I suggest praying to Saint Anthony.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:01 pm

yeah get a reading and find out whats up first, before you make assumtions of what is going on.
good luck, hope all ends well.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Ariadne, you need to stop drinking, stop chain smoking, stop negative self-punishing talk, and pull yourself together.

The man may have been married and his wife found out.
The man may have been pranking you.
The man may have dumped you.
The man may have been killed.

I even know of several cases in which a woman did this kind of a sudden disappearance to another woman or to a man but the disappearing woman turned out NOT to be a woman, just a man getting off on pretending to be a lesbian.

The world is filled with strange people and also accidents do happen.

Get a reading. Ten dollars for ten minutes. You spent more than that on phone calls already.

In the meantime, pray for guidance, clarity, peace of mind, and strength.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:34 am

I would definitely get that reading, and since you are in panic I would have the Missionary independent spiritual church light some candles for you, and to find the person you are looking for. I do hope that you worries are put to rest.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Aariadne

Unread post by Aariadne » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:14 am

I definitely know Kevin is a man and is who he claimed to be. He does have the job he claimed to have (teacher at Swansea Metropolitan University) and we spoke on the telephone several times a day.

I live in Toronto, Canada so some of the churches you refer to don't apply here.

The last e-mail i got from Kevin he was trying to find a Western Union open on Sunday so he could help me out financially. He'd already helped me with $30 before.

I'm making arrangements to go to Swansea since the authorities won't help me.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:42 am

The church referred to serves people all over the globe daily - so yes it applies to you in Canada. You could have them set lights for you if you wanted to. It's $18 per dressed and prayed-over candle, and includes an email report of how it burns with any diviniatory insight that comes from that.
http://www.missionary-independent.org/

As others have suggested, you should get a reading. Several people have told you that you can get a quick reading for $10 on whether he's alright or not.
Several workers at the AIRR offer such readings http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

You are obviously extremely upset and unable to take in much advice from people here on the forum. Perhaps you would best be served at the moment by seeking out some crisis counselling local to you, so that they can help you deal with your state of mind.

Other than suggesting over and over again to have lights set for you or to have a reading, which are all of our very good and knowledgable suggestions as the best way to address your situation and which you seem to be ignoring, there's really nothing more that we can do for you. However it seems as though in-person crisis counselling may be the priority for you at the current time.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

antares

Unread post by antares » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:34 am

Hi - I really think, if something had happened to him, he would be mentioned in the local paper, or if the worst had happened, in the obits section. And the admin staff in his department would know if something had happened to him as well. I looked up the number for them: Tel: +44 1792 481000 and they'll be able to transfer you to his department.

And yes, I would second the counselling suggestion - whatever has happened, you need to look after yourself. MISC can set candles for healing, and for clarity on the situation I believe.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:12 pm

I second Devi Spring's very sound advise. On our end, we can only give you advise on what Lucky Mojo products and services will best meet your needs which is what this board is for.

A few of us, including Miss Cat herself, have attempted to give you "real world" advise as well which you're choosing not to take. It's your choice to make a trip to the guy's country but if you can't afford a reading or any spell supplies, a costly trip seems unaffordable as well.

As for the authorities, there's really not much they can do. Adults have a right to vanish and unless there's sufficient evidence that foul play was involved, the authorities cannot do much. That's them doing their job within the realm they're given.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Since you are so upset about this, and you know where the guy works, why don't you just call the department at the school and ask for him? Alternately you could ask 'does so and so still teach in the dept?', if you think the secretary is brain dead.

Then you will know for sure...and it will cost you practically nothing.

Doesn't make much sense that you would take a trip to a foreign country when you can get this information with a phone call.

Get a grip! And good luck!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:01 pm

A bit of combine research and reading can really help you out. Both will tell you whether this guy disappeared because he's been untrue about his intentions and who he is, or if something sinister is afoot.

In the meantime follow the practical advice given and focus on helping yourself while you are in this agitate state.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Aariadne, this started when you said you were sitting around drinking and chain-smoking and declared,

"I need some kind of psychic reading or something."

We told you how you could get a reading for ten dollars.

You were very upset, so we also gave you practical advice ranging from self-calming techniques and a recommendation to call a crisis center to looking up the telephone number of the department where you said he works and even doing quick news-checks online to note that he is not listed as a missing person in Swansea Wales at this time.

For instance, i did find these news articles about a missing man at a different Metropolitan University:

Concerns grow for missing Leeds Metropolitan University employee
‎Yorkshire Evening Post - 6 days ago
Father-of-five Vasant Patel, 49, who works as a cleaner at the Becketts Park campus of Leeds Metropolitan University, failed to arrive for his Monday ...

Body of man found in garden is that of missing Leeds grandad
Published Date: 05 October 2010
By Bruce Smith
The body of a man found in a garden of a house in Leeds has been confirmed as that of missing grandfather Vasant "Vas" Patel.

But there are no current reports for a missing man from Swansea Wales of any name, Kevin or otherwise..

Please take our advice and telephone his department; the number was given to you.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Aariadne

Unread post by Aariadne » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 am

I finally got in touch with the Swansea, Wales police and they said KL was in touch with them. His number still goes to voicemail. I guess he wanted to break up and was simply too much of a coward to say it to my face. It says sad things about him and sadder things about me that I could have been sucked in my someone so sick. Anyway, I'm just working on healing myself. I am not one of those who need to be part of a couple.
I don't need him but I do want closure. Thank you everybody for your help. I'll check out the Church you mentioned-are there physical branches in Toronto or is it all online? Sorry if I'm naive, I'm new at this.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:36 am

If you check out the link the church you'll see it is literally the world's smallest church. Their services are performed on behalf of people around the world, but it's not like it's a large denomination with churches all over.

Aariadne

Unread post by Aariadne » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:01 am

I don't know whether to keep posting here on this topic. I could use the reading but I don't have a credit card. Is it possible to send a money order? To whom would I make it out?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:50 am

You need to make those inquires and arrangements through whomever you're wanting to schedule a reading. This forum is not customer service for AIRR or MISC or LM, so you need to contact them directly with those kinds of questions.

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:58 am

Contact the reader that you wish to get the reading from and ask them how best to manage a payment if you don't have a way to pay online.Who you make it out to depends of course on who you choose to work with. Again here is the link to find a reader/rootworker. all the information your asking for is given on these sites.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

And here is the link for information and how to contact the Missionary Independent church. If you call them they can tell you what you need to do to have candles set for you there. You do not need to go there. it's all done over the phone and through mail services, whether it be E-mail or snail mail.

now seriously, GO to the links and READ the information there.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

Aariadne

Unread post by Aariadne » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:11 am

Thank you

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:44 pm

hmm.... I am very desperate now
finally done with the uncrossing spell
guys can someone help me please.....I just want this guy to talk to me over the phone atleast.
are there any strong spells that would make this happen?
I have no personal concerns from him all i have is his picture but i will easily get atleast his hair if we meet
to start with i atleast want to talk to him.
please help me.....if we are not meant to be together i would like to realize that myself i want him to come back to me then i want to have the choice (idont know revenge or love but i want him back).
please help me. i want him to think about me like i did when he broke up with me
how about do as i say i have found different products but not a spell kit
something verypwerful please

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 pm

There's no such thing as a "strong or powerful" spell. The power and/or strength comes from you - your intent and faith in the work determines that. Doing spells when you're angry or desperate (as you stated you are) is not the best idea. You need to be in a good emotional place to do good work and a desperate state is not a good place to be.

While I understand that you're feeling upset right now, sometimes you just have to accept the situation as it is for the time being. If this guy is claiming to be busy or simply doesn't want to talk to you, that's a strong sign that he's not open to communicating at the moment. Don't force the situation or he will likely pull away more. That's a mistake a lot of people make doing reconciliation work and it does nothing to help the situation.

I think your best bet is to wait for your reading from Miss Cat. She will be able to help you figure out what's going on with this guy and how to approach the situation if reconciliation is feasible. While you're waiting for your reading, you can start a honey jar to sweeten him to you. Honey jars as ideal as they're not forceful and get the target to focus on the good about you. I think you would also benefit from doing tranquility and healing work for yourself.

Good luck.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Great advice, thelightfantastic. :) Sometimes waiting and having patience is the best (and hardest!) thing to do.

Aariadne

Unread post by Aariadne » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:15 am

Decided to keep on this topic instead of posting a new one.
There's no need for me to play out all the possibilities here but there is one that disturbs me: That Kevin might have somehow been mislead and thinks I somehow betrayed him.
Anyway, I need to give this closure if nothing else. So...what kind of spell should I use? Even if its our last communication EVER I deserve to know why he suddenly just cut me off after his call, letters, and e-mails, all declaring the depth of his love for me and how I was changing his life. I'm thinking of sending a postcard with WHY? on it . Should I dress it with Commanding Oil? Which Saint would I invoke? I need to make this detailed.
I know in many ways that he and I are connected. If he's as broken-hearted as I am we need to resolve this and if he's just a jerk I deserve some closure. That's why I need a commanding spell to get him to tell me why. Please note we are in different countries so spells involving me placing powders or sachets on his property won't be useful for us.
Thanks and God Bless!

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:39 pm

If you want closure, a cut and clear spell or walnut bath are ideal. In order for this to work however, you have to be truly ready to move on. I think you first need to come to terms with the fact that you're likely not going to get the answer you're seeking from this guy. He knows you were looking for him and still hasn't attempted to contact you. If he were heartbroken or thought you did something wrong, he would've communicated in some fashion. Put aside what you think this guy feels and what he said in the past and take a long look at his actions (or lack thereof). They are telling.

I think you've done all you can and the best and healthiest thing you can do is simply move on. We don't always get the closure that we want in life and sometimes you have to be ok with that. If you're still looking for answers, get a reading from someone at AIRR to get a general idea of what's going on.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:40 pm

What would the appropriate vigil candle be for someone to contact me? And then ask me out...

I didnt see any vigil candle expressly made for communication ut thought maybe a come to me or attraction candle with the appropriate petition would work?

Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:53 pm

I would go Attraction &/or Come to Me, perhaps with a Road Opener burnt before or along with it.
Of course, you could always mix Mercury oil into whatever candle you go with to bring in energies more specifically linked to communication. :D

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:02 pm

I agree with Devi! I would go with Come to Me :-)
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:32 pm

On the page when you scroll down to the bottom there are plain colored candles. You can order an orange candle and state you want it dress for communication for someone to ask you out. That way you are getting something customized to your situation. On top of that candle you can go with attraction or come to me as already stated by Devi.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Ok well I got my come to me vigil candle so if all goes well, this fool will ask me out by Thanksgiving.

Thanks everyone!

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:01 pm

I finally did the intranquil spell and as usual after waiting just for a few days i called him, but he responded much better he said he was actually thinking about calling or texting a few hours ago but was afraid how i would respond. a week after this i called him again and asked if he wants go to a movie with me and we did go, i also did a come to me spell. when i met him i somehow got a feeling that he was not really into me but was actually may be trying to sleep with me although i am not very sure but that was hurting. i ordered a honey jar.....any suggestions about what might be a good spell to do.
the spells definitely do work though coz i thougt i would never see him again, i really like this guy but he never calls i was always the first one to call him
is the red skull spell a good one to do in my situation? i told one of my friends about the menstrual blood thing and she tried it on someone but she said that guy went crazy after her for a while after that but then she said it was nothing like affection or love, so is that how the menstrual blood works on guys?

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 pm

now did i ruin the intranquil spell by calling him before he did?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:50 pm

yesitsme, you really need to take a moment and calm down. Your posts indicate that you may not be in the most confident of positions when it comes to you working these conjures. You say things like, "I am very desparate now."

If I understand you correctly you've been told that you need to let this guy go and yet you've went ahead and purused him? You've done come to me spells, contact me spells, and called up the Intranquility Spirit. All of which you did out of desparation only to call him yourself and find that he's not really into you.

Did you have your reading with Miss cat? Why did you even bother calling up the Intranquility Spirit if you contacted him?

I am not sure what you are expecting here, you ask for suggestions and you don't heed them. You were told to wait and speak to your reader and you went ahead and did a series of spells in which you didn't follow through properly and now when things seem off you are asking for more suggestions.

You need to speak to a reader. Find out what the best course of action is and maybe let a professional take over because this situation may be a bit more than you can handle.

I wish you luck.

sofia

Unread post by sofia » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:49 am

Hi I wanted to know if anyone knows any spell on how to get a guy to call. I gave him my number and its been 6 days and he hasn't called I know he likes me but it seems like he is shy. So does anyone know what I can do so he can call? I don't know his last name though, I know his birthday.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:00 am

Hi there,

We have discuss this topic a few times, and here in this thread are many ideas to get you started. In addition you can use the search function to find further techniques.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:22 am

You can do the rituals whenever you like, but some people like to pay attention to timing. If you go by the moon, then I would do this during the waxing moon. I personally would do this during the waxing moon at night when the target is sleeping because its easier for me to influence the person while they are sleeping. Some people would do it during certain planetary hours such as during the mercury hour for communication. The days of the week might apply as well such as Wednesday, Thursday, and even Monday for reconciliation.

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:30 am

Thanks Starr!!

Now i shall find when is the waxing moon period, n mercury hour... :-)

IBube

Unread post by IBube » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:48 am

Here is what I'd do:

Get something that the person has touched, if possible. If not, a photo of the person is good. If you have neither, write the person's name on a piece of parchment paper.

Smoke the photo, personal concern, etc with Influence incense. Talk to the person, calling them by their full name and state what you want them to do in a command form, such as "Mr X, you will call so-and-so for such and such a reason."

Smoke the object often, at least once a day for 3 days. This is how I got a potential employer to call me back for a second interview. Got the job, too. Good luck.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:07 pm

I do something similar, but I use Tobacco to smoke the object.

IBube

Unread post by IBube » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:52 am

ConjureMan,

Is this done by blowing the tobacco smoke out of your mouth?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:34 am

There are different ways. I generally use Lucky Mojo Tobacco that I burn as incense and as the smoke rises I speak my prayer through the smoke on to the photo or skull candle. I also smoke objects in the the rising smoke.

Some people do use cigars which they position to speak through the smoke while others pray over the cigar take a puff then blow it out so as to have the smoke carry out their petition.

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Hi conjureman thanks for the reading and suggestions. I have a question about the come to me spell I did, after I did this spell we went out to the movies so is the spell over?is that the expected result of this spell? If so do I still have to keep the loadstones? Also watever I did worked but only for a short time he dint call me after the movie. The spell you suggested fire of love or the red skull spell I was thinking of doing wil these spells when/if they work, last long?
Also I took a bath in violet leaves but am still thinking a lot about him, anything else I can do to have a strong will but not forget about him ?
Thanks

supernova

Unread post by supernova » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:19 am

yesitsme wrote:Hi conjureman thanks for the reading and suggestions. I have a question about the come to me spell I did, after I did this spell we went out to the movies so is the spell over?is that the expected result of this spell? If so do I still have to keep the loadstones? Also watever I did worked but only for a short time he dint call me after the movie. The spell you suggested fire of love or the red skull spell I was thinking of doing wil these spells when/if they work, last long?
Also I took a bath in violet leaves but am still thinking a lot about him, anything else I can do to have a strong will but not forget about him ?
Thanks

you messed up the intranquil spell by calling him.
i think you have to let him go.
do a cut and clear, and move on. there is no sign, that he is still interested in you.
you sound like obsessed, and in that mood, there is NO way to make a spell work.
sorry for the hard words, but really this can make someone going crazy. i know that by my own.

Cynthia55

Unread post by Cynthia55 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:07 pm

yesitsme, my 2 cents...

If you need something to follow, please find a copy of the book The Rules.

You have done everything wrong to be desirable to this guy.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:43 am

Hi all,

Wanted to share a blend for quick and effective communication that I started making early on in my practice, I have since developed it more, but this is a great foundation to start with!

Deers tongue Leaf:
http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Lemongrass:
http://herb-magic.com/lemon-grass.html

Sage:
http://herb-magic.com/sage.html

Blend all herbs together using mortar and pestle. Make sure you crush sage leaves so they are smaller and blend better with the lemon grass and deers tongue.
Add a couple of drops of the following oils:

Mercury:
http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html
OIL-PLA-MERC

Van Van:
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
OIL-HOO-VANV

Fast Luck:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
OIL-HOO-FAST

Pray over the blend stating your need/desire for clear, quick, and effective communication. You may use this blend to dress vigil candles or free standing candles, in mojo hands, honey jars, bottle spells, and in combination with many spiritual baths.

Blessings,
Bri

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:02 am

Love it, Miss Bri! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:25 am

Love this Thank you Miss Bri! Communication is a very important part of my everyday life and vital to my career and future endeavors ;)!
Greatly appreciated!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:24 pm

Oh wonderful! I love it when recipes come in handy immediately for people. I have had this one rattling around in my brain all week and so I finally just took a few moments this morning to post it here. Communication is so vital to so many of us and I figure every little bit helps!
Blessings,
Bri

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Ditto to everyone's response here! I love the Mercury oil!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Hello Mis Bri:
This sounds interesting. Would the 'communication' be as in making the petitioner a better communicator? Or getting better communication from a particular person? OR both?
And would this enhanced communication be applicable to any area of ones life?

Thank you very much.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:44 am

ariella wrote:Hello Mis Bri:
This sounds interesting. Would the 'communication' be as in making the petitioner a better communicator? Or getting better communication from a particular person? OR both?
And would this enhanced communication be applicable to any area of ones life?

Thank you very much.
Hi there,
As to your first question, like any herb mix it will depend on how you use it. I will give you three examples:
1.) A crown of success vigil candle dressed with the above mix and fixed with a petition to make me yourself a more dynamic and persuasive communicator at work.
2.) A compelling figural candle spell on a romantic partner, dressed with compelling and love oils, sprinkled with this mix as well as some compelling herbs, fixed with a petition to make them more communicative with you.
3.) A honey jar for a married couple that frequently gets into arguments because they don't communicate well. Use this mix along with peaceful home herb mix and other appropriate curios, roots, and a petition for the couple.

Better communication is applicable to any area of your life, so for the last question the answer is yes.
Blessings,
Bri

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Thank you Miss Bri:
That was very informative.

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:43 pm

yes I did not follow the rules i was told to let him go but i did not . but I would not be here if had the strength or heart to let him go.
regarding the intranquil spirit spell some said it is ok to contact him some said dont.........
but thanks anyway for the advise.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:11 am

Just a thought...perhaps the Intranquil spirit is making YOU crazy. YOu need to make sure you cleanse and protect yourself so that you yourself will not be affected by it.

I agree with all of the advice. Um the point of the intranquil spirit is to make the person restless and tormented until THEY contact YOU. You can NOT work with this spirit if you plan on contacting them regularly, or at all. How are they suppose to be intranquil or feel like crap if you are contacting them. Understand? Now if he would have contacted YOU FIRST, then it would have been okay for you to contact him, which is where the debate lies that some people say the spirit stops working if you make contact AFTER the person has contacted you FIRST.

In any case, I will not tell you to move on, but seems your chances of getting this man to want to be with you is pretty slim. I would get another reading and see where you need to go from there.

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:15 pm

Miss Bri wrote: 2.) A compelling figural candle spell on a romantic partner, dressed with compelling and love oils, sprinkled with this mix as well as some compelling herbs, fixed with a petition to make them more communicative with you.
Quick question:

What is a compelling figural candle spell? What oils and herbs would be good to use, and that's in addition to the ones listed?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:11 am

You can learn a lot about compelling spell work by going here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
You can learn about what types of herbs and roots are appropriate for compelling work by purchasing the super fabulous Hoodoo, Herb, and Root Magic by miss catherine yronwode which is available here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Blessings,
Bri

narcissanoir

Unread post by narcissanoir » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Hi everyone,
It has been a while since I have posted but something wonderful happened to me that I wanted to share. About a year ago I was looking through the forum for a call me or communication spell. And I found a great spell that involved a glass bottle, honey and a choice of oils from the lucky mojo catalogue but unfortuantely I can't thank the person who wrote the spell because I can't find the author.
I cast this spell over a year ago and kept the bottle underneath my bed until the other day when I was getting ready to move to a new place. I figured that the spell did not work as predicted due to the cicrcumstances between myself and the object of my spell. But low and behold about a week ago the person communicated with me via an email. SO, it goes to show that sometimes patience and letting go brings results even though they can take sometime.

cccoralee

Unread post by cccoralee » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:38 pm

I've been contemplating possibly doing a "think of me spell" (or something like it) on this one guy. On top of everything that's been going wrong in my life, I thought connecting with someone I was interested in would somehow fix at least ONE thing I see wrong in my life

Well anyway, I've been thinking about it for about a week. And when I mean thinking I mean it constantly comes to mind when I'm having wondering thoughts. I've looked up things on luckymojo and thought about using some of the stuff they have to attract his attention and so forth.

Well, I haven't really casted anything - quite frankly I haven't even purchased the materials to do a casting. All I've been doing the past week is thinking of doing the casting, what I want to do it for etc.

Well, here is where it gets strange. I was reading the instructions on how to do the attraction spell and I imagined myself doing the spell. I imagined me writing his name and for some reason his birthday popped into my head and I could imagine his face vividly. A little while later, about maybe twenty minutes later at 2:04 am he texted me and asked if I was up.

Note: He hasn't texted me since June.2010. and even then we weren't on the greatest of terms.

I replied yes and then he replied if I was out. I replied yes again and then he replied if I wanted to "get up" (thats lingo in my town for "hang out") I replied "No, I'm good". I was a bit cold but he hasn't contacted me in MONTHS and I was a bit taken aback but then I thought about how much I did want him to text me and I replied with another text and said "what made you text me out of nowhere. I'm curious" He replied and said "sorry" (I take this as he had no real explanation for it) and I replied and said "No its not a bad thing, I was just wondering" and he replied "oh ok lol" and I replied and said "yeah, I was just shocked because I havnent gotten a text from you in forever" and basically our conversation continued with him saying he just thought of me and felt that he should text me. He didn't say anything like he missed me - which is something I would have hoped he would say.

Strange or what?

My questions are:
1. Can someone cast a spell without exactly doing the spell and it actually work? Or is this just a coincidence and I'm clearly over thinking it?
2. Would doing a honey jar to sweeten him a bit (I'm not sure if he's completely over our falling out) and then do an attraction spell to make him continue thinking of me work?
3. What else could I do to make him want to keep contacting me and wanting to hang out with me?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:54 am

1. This happens to me all the time. Some people can make things happen this way, or you will sometimes hear of stories were people get results before even directly working with products. Sometimes thoughts and merely thinking about is enough to set things in motion. I suppose this is some kind of gift to the work, and actually performing the spell work would most likely be successful. This is not traditional hoodoo as it works with the spirit of the roots, curios, and such.

2. I would strongly suggest that you get a reading before proceeding, but I would start the honey jar which you can do an attraction honey jar. I would lean more towards reconciliation work, but that is what the reading is for

3. Again, I suggest that you get a rootwork reading and consultation to see what steps will be effective for your situation.

www.readersandrootworkers.org

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Yes it is definately possible that sometimes a directed will or the desire is enough to influence events. Starsinthesky7, myself, and Miss cat all seem to have it. Miss cat mentioned in another thread that when she's angry things get done.

Like Starsinthesky7 said, you want to start with a reading and consultation to find out the best avenues of success for you.

If for example he's still not over the past falling out then you want to work with a Reconcilition honey jar or spell kit. If however you guys are starting to warm up to one another then perhaps moving to Come to Me would be the best route.

Good luck

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”