Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:54 pm

I would try to get a reading with an AIRR member:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

All the readers in that group are ethical and bound by a code of ethics. We can't comment on someone else's reading since we don't know their ethics or practices.

I would suggest doing some Reconciliation work, you can get a whole spell kit for Reconciliation:
http://luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

DivineEmotion
Newly Registered

Unread post by DivineEmotion » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:44 pm

Thank you so much! I called a few but I never got any return calls. Everyone was hard to reach. But I will try again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:35 pm

Hello, DivineEMotion,
You can also go to Hoodoo Psychics. They provide instant readings, magical coaching, and help with root work. www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

render123

Unread post by render123 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:04 am

What can i do to enhance someones ability to open up and communicate with me more any suggestions?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:26 pm

Hi render123,

Be sure to read the previous pages of this thread as you will find various suggestions that answers your questions.

I personally have had success working with Road Opener to open up communication with someone.

Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:30 am

Hello, I'm asking this question on behalf of my friend, who I told about this website. She dated a wealthy married man 2 years ago for a short period of time. He lives in another country while she lives here in the US. She went to visit him once and a day before she left, they had a fall out and he never called her again. Her question is which candle spell can she do to make start thinking about and contacting/calling her back?

There's another one she met on Facebook. They hit it off and spent time on Skype everyday. He offered to buy her a ticket to come see him, but he never fulfilled that promise. He also stopped calling, but hes still on her Facebook. She said both men are millionaires. The one she visited is generous, but the second one tend to be tight with sharing his money. Which spell/magic would make both men start thinking of her again endlessly? Also, to make them love her and be very generous towards her?

She has zero experience with Hoodoo so I don't think she would be able to do any spell by herself. What do you guys recommend for her? Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Good Evening MissyA,
She could try some of thee spells: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
But, I also like the idea of Cleo May for attracting rich men. www.luckymojo.com/cleomay.html
A combination of Come to me www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html and Cleo May will really do the trick. She can wear it on herself, dress candles, etc.
Hope this helps.
Wishing your friend much happiness and wealth!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Thanks so much Miss Aida! Which of the Candle love spells can she burn in MISC? She said she can't burn candles or do any spells in her apt. Is it gonna be as effective as doing the full spell?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:41 pm

She can burn any of the candle recommendations (and many others) at MISC. Read here about LM Candle Services.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:54 pm

jwmcclin wrote:She can burn any of the candle recommendations (and many others) at MISC. Read here about LM Candle Services.
Yes, but I wanted to know which candle Is more appropriate for this situation. Attraction candle with Cleo May, Love me candle with Cleo May or Come to me candle with Cleo May? Which one is the most potent for her situation. Thanks for your help.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:01 am

Hi MissyA,

A couple of major red flag goes up reading the situation about your friend:

1 - With the first man, there hasn't been contact in a couple of years. That's a really long time and it's often hard/impossible to renew interest at that point unless she still has some serious personal concerns (read semen and pubic hair) - and even then. A reading would be a quick way to see if this is a lost cause or not.

2 - With the second man: your friend should keep in mind that rich men are often NOT generous. That's how they got rich in the first place! Again, unless there's intimate contact and personal concerns to work with, she's only got a weak magical link to this person. To get him to be generous, usually initmate contact needs to be increased significantly - once he's in sexual thrall - THEN it's far easier to work for the money.

In the first case, if work is indicated by a reading, beginning with a Come to Me and Reconciliation candle combo would be a good choice.

In the second, a red-candle and lodestone spell can be adapted to her purposes by exchanging the red candle for a green one (a green skull would be a good choice) and using a combination of Come to Me, Follow Me Boy and Jezebel or Cleo May oils and powders in the work. The candle can be loaded with appropriate herbs such as pyrite grit, catnip, juniper, blue flag and skullcap. The spell in question can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract

Blessings
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

swapnil2709

Unread post by swapnil2709 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:51 pm

Hi Friends,
I need your guidance & help. I want to contact & reconnect with my old best friend with whom i have lost contact since last 2 years. We shared very good friendship with each other for 8 months but her elder brother came to know about our close friendship. her brother warned her to break all her friendship with me. when i came to know this, i got so angry & i had verbal fight with my best friend. she told me not to call & message her. this incident happened 2 years back. last year i sent her friend request on FACEBOOK but she has blocked me, now i won't be able to even see her. I have tried her cell phone but their also she has blocked my number.
I want her to become my best friend once again.
I have her photograph + date of birth + her full name with me.
Please guide me. I need your help.
All comments are appreciated. Thank you in advance.
God bless All.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Good Evening, swapnil2709,
Wow, that's a long time. And, in situations where a very long time has lapsed, I always suggest a psychic reading first (to see what's going on in the target's life, to see if there's any chance of reconciliation, and not to waste your money or time if there's no chance).
I highly suggest that you consult with a reader.
www.hoodoopsychics.com or http://readersandrootworkers.org.
In the meantime, take a look at this page and see what spells might be done (in the event that there's a chance for the 2 of you): www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Wishing you the very best. And hoping that you achieve your desires.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LemuriaLighthouse7

Unread post by LemuriaLighthouse7 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:23 am

Hello everyone~... Okay, so this is what happened: Last Tuesday evening... 12/10 ..... out of the blue, the 1 I've been hoping to hear from after months of no contact... texted me and I was beaming! He wanted to reconnect with me, catch up... and all of our feelings from before, mid summer.. were still there... I was so psyched to see him again.... the evening was going well... into the late night.... when something happened.. I wont get too explicit.. but let's just say it was embarrassing!... Anyway... even though he assured me everything was fine and he was nurturing with me.. caressing, keeping me warm.. etc ... I insisted I should just go home.. we both had an early start the next day blah blah.. I was just scared!.. and looking back, I should have stayed with him and I'm just kicking myself that I didn't trust more. Before I left.. he asked me if I was okay with everything.. I kissed him goodbye and said yes and that we could talk later if he wanted to... and said sweet dreams. SIGH WELL... I haven't heard from him since! ): I truly want another chance... I'm afraid to contact him first.. afraid he thinks I'm not interested ... and so he's hesitant to be with me.. I don't know. I want to know what the best reuniting spell is... someone please help me with this... the Fate feels twisted in my case..... my birthday is coming up, 12/22... and he knows it.... I wouldhope id hear from him... his birthday was that Next day... 12/11 ...

anyway, whatever insight.. thank you all.

~Elizabeth

PA

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:09 am

Hi Elizabeth,

I've merged your post into the long thread on reconnection and contact spells from which you can choose one or many to try. That said, my sincere advice to you would be to anoint yourself with a combination of Crucible of Courage (or John the Conqueror) and Come To Me oils and CALL HIM. All the spells in the world are great, but mundane action should not be ignored either.

I know it can be difficult and takes a fair amount of courage, but it sounds like this is really headed in the right direction irregardless of the embarassement and you've got what it takes to make this happen.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:18 am

Hello

Is this spell applicable to make my ex to come and apologize to me? He has deeply hurt me in the past but never apologized to me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello, Vmadone,
Check out this thread for apologies: spells-to-bring-out-truth,-compel-confe ... 9f#p140715
Hopefully, you'll find the right spell for your desires.
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

froottie

Unread post by froottie » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:50 am

Hi,

I have been told that it is vital that you keep it a secret and tell no one that you are having spell work performed, in order for it to be successful.(not even your best friend)
Is this true?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello, froottie,
I personally don't talk about my spell work.
Some do. It just depends on the practitioner.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:58 am

froottie, As Miss Aida said it really depends on the practitioner and I think it also depends on the work. There are some spells that should be kept secret even after you achieve the results that you wanted. And there are other spells (I'm thinking especially healing work) where the more people who can add their prayers and energy the better.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:52 am

Hi guys I need extreme help! I.had two psychics tell me that this guy is my soulmate. The problem here is that I sort of hinted towards having a STD so once he heard that he stopped contacting me daily plus he lost his job that same weekend (all happened in January). Noe this past week I told him I do not have an STD and he suddenly was real quick to contact me the next day. Heres the problem... I want to get tgings to where he contacts me FIRST daily but I was also told he has like a vubble or shield around him so after the whole STD scare not even my usual phone charm that ALWAYS works (unless under certain circumstances) wasn't even working on him. What can I do about his shield and to get him to contact me first daily??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,
Try Skull candles
Especially the influence skull candles: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
On a side note, remember that magic is only a facilitator. It doesn't completely control a person.
This is what I tell clients ALL THE TIME:
If I put a spell no you to bring me $10 and you come to my house to bring me the money. You ring the doorbell, I open the door and scratch your eye out.
Would you then give me the $10? Of course not!!!
So, the moral of the story is that you don't just depend on the magic alone. Magic facilitates your desires and your actions facilitate the manifestation of the spells
Hope this helps
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:17 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest ,
Try Skull candles
Especially the influence skull candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
On a side note, remember that magic is only a facilitator. It doesn't completely control a person.
This is what I tell clients ALL THE TIME:
If I put a spell no you to bring me $10 and you come to my house to bring me the money. You ring the doorbell, I open the door and scratch your eye out.
Would you then give me the $10? Of course not!!!
So, the moral of the story is that you don't just depend on the magic alone. Magic facilitates your desires and your actions facilitate the manifestation of the spells
Hope this helps
Thank you and I totally understand that story and I like it! Do I use the skull candle to also break down this supposed shield he has around him that keeps him protected?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello, TheBestest,
What is he protected from?
I'm a little lost here.
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest,
What is he protected from?
I'm a little lost here.
I was told that years ago a lover of his put a protection spell on him to protect themfrom getting caught. Then another reading says somehow to keep himself protected from getting hurt,he himself created like a bubble around himself. I'm confused about it all as well. I wish I could get him to "Follow me" contact me and pretty much chase me this time around as I did him in the past.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Hello, TheBestest,
If this was a long time ago, that spell may have worn off.
You might want to go ahead and do your skull candle work and see what happens.
Or get a reading and see if this protection work is still in progress.
You can get a reading from one of the 2:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
My gut feeling is that the spell may have worn off
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:01 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest,
If this was a long time ago, that spell may have worn off.
You might want to go ahead and do your skull candle work and see what happens.
Or get a reading and see if this protection work is still in progress.
You can get a reading from one of the 2:
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
My gut feeling is that the spell may have worn off
Take care
Yea I was saying too, how can this spell keep going. Thank you for the advice and I will look into a reading and working with skull candles. Thanks again!

Grenade

Unread post by Grenade » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:30 pm

I would like to know what I can do to get someone to talk to me.

I've read this entire thread,but I'm not sure what I can do, because the gut and I aren't friends, we've never spoken (aside from him saying 'bless you' last year when I sneezed).
Yo make a long story short, I want to get to know him. I see him around every Monday (we take the same bus at 4).
I had a reading done with an airr member, and they said they see potential for he and I to get into a relationship. Ive done some come to me work, as well as look me over, but I think I really need to get some form of communication going between us.

I have deer tongue, but I don't know what to do with it so that he'll contact me.

I've thought about contacting him first when I see him, but I never know what to say. :oops:

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:59 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Vmadone,
Check out this thread for apologies: spells-to-bring-out-truth,-compel-confe ... 9f#p140715
Hopefully, you'll find the right spell for your desires.
Wishing you the best
Take care
Thank you Miss Aida. So I'll just have to put his name under the said spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello, Grenade,
That's why your AIRR worker recommended what they did.
Those recommendations were excellent.
Stick to your rootworker's advice. It is SOUND advice
Take care

Grenade wrote:I would like to know what I can do to get someone to talk to me.

I've read this entire thread,but I'm not sure what I can do, because the gut and I aren't friends, we've never spoken (aside from him saying 'bless you' last year when I sneezed).
Yo make a long story short, I want to get to know him. I see him around every Monday (we take the same bus at 4).
I had a reading done with an airr member, and they said they see potential for he and I to get into a relationship. Ive done some come to me work, as well as look me over, but I think I really need to get some form of communication going between us.

I have deer tongue, but I don't know what to do with it so that he'll contact me.

I've thought about contacting him first when I see him, but I never know what to say. :oops:
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello, Vmadone,
YES!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Hello all I am just here seeking advice on my situation as I had a reading done and am confused with what has happened-

I had a reading done here through AIRR that I was recommended with lucky mojo a while back and my situation is interesting. I am a guy in a relationship with another guy and lately we have been really having our troubles in the relationship. I needed answers. He unfriended me from facebook and started to ignore me and treat me bad. I would ask him to come with friends of mine to hang out and he would say no. Pretty much everything that could go wrong in the relationship started going wrong.

So I had a reading done through AIRR and it's interesting because the reader told me everything. She told me how he has plans to leave me for a women because he is uncomfortable being gay. She told me that not only does he have trouble accepting that he is gay but this explains why he is so distant and treating me so poorly. Long story short everything the reader told me sounded accurate down to a T however instead what happened was the exact opposite. The day after I had the reading done (a week ago) my boyfriend calls me to say that he was taking me on a special dinner date (which he never does). He told me how much he loved me and how he realized I was the one for him and how foolish he was to treat me the way he did and that he was such a bad guy for all this and so on and so on.

Basically the reading told me one thing was going to happen and instead the opposite to what the reader said came true. My question is- How often do readers get the information wrong and is there a reason for this? Would you say that perhaps the positive changes and results I have witnessed are temporary and that eventually everything she told me negative in the reading will come true? In the past week he has shown me more love and communication and contact then he has in weeks of us dating. Also is there any spell work you would recommend from the shop I can buy to keep this energy going or would you not recommend anything at this time? Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,
John

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Hello, johnnyr860,
My suggestion is to contact the reader and ask her. I am saying this because I wasn't there to hear the reading and have no idea what she actually said.
And you are absolutely on the RIGHT track abut asking what spells you can do to keep up the momentum! GOOD FOR YOU! It is wider to start spell work right away rather than waiting until things go awry. EXCELLENT!
I love the Stay With Me Spell Kits. LOVE them. Then, continue performing stay with me spells as a "maintenance program" (sort of like "preventative medicine" only I call it: "Preventative Magic"
Here's the link: www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
Wishing you the very best and I pray that everything works out for the both of you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:39 pm

My boyfriend and I have been broken up since early January. I want him back in my life. I've had many readings since our break up and every reader has pretty much told me that we will get back together. I've also had spell work done as well. I wanted to know which candles work best to get us back together and to get him to contact me first?

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:53 pm

who did your readings

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Hello, Renee,
I will answer your other post shortly (which is more in depth). I can't delete this one because someone else has already answered.
But please be careful with double posting
Thanks
Renee wrote:My boyfriend and I have been broken up since early January. I want him back in my life. I've had many readings since our break up and every reader has pretty much told me that we will get back together. I've also had spell work done as well. I wanted to know which candles work best to get us back together and to get him to contact me first?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mkarts
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mkarts » Wed May 07, 2014 8:32 am

I am trying to attract a friend of mine sexually.We both work different shifts and days.It 's been hard to call each other or get together.While I am waiting for my orders to arrive,I decided to do a moving spell for 3 days with 2 red( non figural) candles that could stand on their own during the process,dressed with come to me oil,adam and eve oil and attraction oil.At the end of the 3rd day,last day,the flame of my candle was strong whereas my partner's was weak while joining them together.Then later,when I went to check on them,both of them stood with a 2 strong flames with a split in the middle,burning some of the herbs;i had rose petals and lavender.In the end, no wax was left only a tiny bit.Any idea how it went?
Suggestions are welcome.Thx.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello,
I am sorry but we do not give divinations on the forum
You may want to take a look at this page and most of the answers are here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
However, you may want to burn another identical candle. He was slow to respond and the split in the middle may indicate that another candle is needed
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

smichelle

Unread post by smichelle » Thu May 22, 2014 8:35 am

Hello there.
I currently have in my procession a white skull candle, Lucky Mojo Compelling Oil, Love Drawing Oil, Love drawing powder, Licorice Root, and Calamus. I was wondering if there is anyway that I can use what I have to sort of influence my target to contact me?

I also have a great deal of other candles in all different sizes and colors.

I also will have the following items within a weeks time (some are on order; some I already own but are at a different location than where I am now)

Follow Me Boy Oil
Commanding Oil
Reconciliation Oil
Do As I Say Oil
Come to Me Oil
Separation Oil

Separation Powder

Juniper Berries
Lemongrass
Rose Petal's
Deers Tongue
Wild Cherry Bark

Florida Water

2 Male figure candles in red
2 Female figure candles in red
2 Female figure candles in black
1 Couple candle in red

So, should I wait until I have access to my additional supplies, or can I do something to will him to contact me with what I have? We are in sporadic contact as it is, so I am sure that I at some point will hear from him regardless of doing spellwork, but I feel like doing something could help to speed along our communication.

My main goal is to be able to fix our relationship; to try and get us back to where we were a few moths ago. I believe that this has to be done in stages, so I've focused a bit on forgiveness for awhile, with some success. Now, I think that I need to focus on communication, as we can't get back to where we were if we don't talk.

So... any ideas?

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Thu May 22, 2014 6:54 pm

Hi.

What is the best candle to be burned on the altar if I want my ex-boyfriend to contact me (specifically by phone)?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 23, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello, smichelle ,
I would start with this spell first: mix the calamus and the licorice root together. Dress a candle (preferably a skull candle) with the commanding oil. Then, drill some small holes and add the roots/herbs. Cover it up with melted wax. Also use some on the outside. Drill another hole in the mouth of the skull candle and add deer's tongue.
Command him to call you.
Of you can dress a yellow candle with the same and command him to contact you (if you had Mercury oil, that would even be better as Mercury is about communication).
That would be my first spell that I would work on.
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 23, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, Renee,
I had already answered this question (identical question) via a PM to you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

hedylamarr87

Unread post by hedylamarr87 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:01 am

Hello. :) I am planning my "strategy" to get an old acquaintance attracted to me again.
He seemed to be into me before, but circumstances and other people kind of derailed it. We still talk,
but he's in friend mode, now. We only talk online, but pretty much everyday. We've not seen each other for years. I was planning a honey jar, as well
as dressing money I would pay him. He has a business, you see, I could order something from him. I'm not sure
if he'd deliver the goods himself, or send someone, though. What oils should I
use, both for the honey jar and dressing the money? I was thinking of Attraction Oil, Love Me Oil, and Follow Me Boy or Compelling Oil. Which of these would be best? I also might do a skull candle spell on him.

Once I gather my complete list, I would like to order the materials from you. Do you deliver worldwide?
Please point me in the direction of your list of countries and cost of shipping. Thanks so much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:12 pm

Hello, hedylamarr87
Those oils sounds great!
Here's something you might want to browse also before placing your order: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
And here's some links for shipping info:
forum.luckymojo.com/international-shipping-t4252.html
international-orders-international-ship ... 52s60.html
If you can't get the information that you need from these sites, then e-mail: order@luckymojo.com
Wishing you the very best with your spell work
HRCC Graduate #1631

elsie

Unread post by elsie » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:25 pm

Hi,
I'm new to the forum, but have been reading as much as I can, and have tried a couple spells. I wanted to give a testimonial and say a huge thank you to Catherine for posting the simple spell on the forum.
I was worried I had upset the gentleman I'm seeing and felt I should give him space and wait for him to call me. I tore a square of paper from a brown sack, wrote his name in a circular fashion and pierced the middle with a pin. I dressed the pin and the paper with come to me and love me oil (not a part of the written spell, but I thought it would be a nice touch) and read the song of solomon and 23rd Psalm.
It worked! I am so pleased! It took a few hours, but as soon as I put it out of my mind, he called and was so pleasant. :D
I do have a couple questions though. What do I do with the paper and pin? If I leave it, would it compel him to call more often? Or is it a one-off?
Thank you,
:) elsie

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:08 pm

Hello, Elsie!
WOW!!!!! That's terrific news!
WOW!
I'd bury it in my front yard and then start a new one.
Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

brianaw

Unread post by brianaw » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:39 am

Hello, on Friday i prepared a pink pull out candle for come to me/love me work for my ex. Things have been ricky between us lately and we just had a baby. At first the candle was fine, it hissed a little bit at first when first lit and flame was really high. On Saturday night he and i had an argument and disagreement and now the candle is sending off small puffs of black smoke and the top of the glass is dark gray/black. What does this mean ? Is there anything i can do to manipulate the candle to get my desired wishes ? I really want him back in my life as my man and a father to our child, but he's so hung uo on his new girlfriend. Help please.
Thank you la madama, oshun, and santa martha for everything. <3

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Hello, brianaw ,
I am sorry but we do not perform candle divination on the forum
Here is a webpage that Miss cat wrote that will answer your questions
And, yes, you can "Doctor" the candles to get desired results. That is also mentioned on the page
www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Wishing you the best and praying that you get your man back
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

brianaw

Unread post by brianaw » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:47 pm

Do you recommend i do any spe ific spell to get him back ? I created a honey jar last night with our pic, a petution, herbs and oils and lit a candle on it which the flame was high bright and strong....i did th pink pull out with cone to me and think of me oils which its turning black....im not sure what to do to see results...i do have a red pull out and a red skull candle but im unsure what to do with those to get him to come to me and be with me. Im not nee to doing work but for some reason i get foggy when it comes to hin because i really want these good results. I need a good fast acting spell. Thanks for the other link too, ill read up on it asap ❤

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:56 pm

Hello, brianaw,
Reconciliation spells are not usually fast acting.
I know that you want him back ASAP. But there is no spell that's "simple" and will work immediately
Consider Reconciliation products: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
You may also want to consider a reading to see if it's feasible 9and maybe get some more magical coaching after the reader identifies the obstacles.
www.hoodoopsychics.com
or
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

brianaw

Unread post by brianaw » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:58 pm

He is also in a new relationship that i do not appreciate at all because of the disrespect from the new girl. He keeps telling me hes not leaving her and not getting back with me. I need a spell to break that relationship and i want him begging for ny forgiveness and for a relationship with me. I did a vinegar jar on them...one with a lemon, nails, hot sauce, red pepper and bkack pepper. ..and one with all that without the lemon..i out their names and pics in it as well the remains of a black candle i burned on them...i put the jars under the bed...im not sure if this is right...i really want them to break up for good and i want him to come back to me ..help please. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated ❤

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Hello, brianaw,
Then you need to go to this page: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Take a look around the forum also for ideas
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lee

Unread post by lee » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:50 pm

hello I'm new to the forum.. My boyfriend broke with me in feb, its almost 6 months now...it was 5 years long relation and I'm trying to get him back...nothing is helping me...I need help to get him back...I cant imagine things around presently..

Pink Moon

Unread post by Pink Moon » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Hello LM family,

I want to ease a close friend's mind.

Most recently a friend of mine did some Contact Me candle hoodoo that I saw on these here forums and recommended her to try. She wanted to facilitate better communication between her and her crush. Everything about the ritual went without a hitch except for one minor detail. She wanted to blow tobacco smoke onto a picture of her target, by doing so she also attempted to burn the four corners of the picture (trying to capture the soul of the target). She attempted this twice. Unfortunately, she lit the pictures on fire instead almost burning them. She managed to stomp out the respective fires with her shoe. The pictures was salvaged (one more salvaged than the other). She freaked out and panicked then called me.

I told her that everything was fine, and that with certain rituals it's all about intention. If her intent was not to "engulf/burn" or cause immediate/long-term harm to her target that it was null/void. Just a mishap that I'm aware most of us made when we were beginners. I also recommended for her to cut or rip the edges next time when doing Tobacco/Picture work.

Everything about the ritual ended fine. No wax, no ashes nor residue and she buried the remains. I told her to light a candle and just pray her thank yous to the universe/or selected deity and keep the energy after the ritual positive and move forward.

Did I give her the right advice? I was a hoodoo novice as well just a year ago. I just want to give her a peace a mind. The burning of the photo won't cause any harm to the fella would it? It seemed to be a harmless error with no ill intention. I think for that type of hoodoo you would have to prepare the photo a certain way, if I am not mistaken but I don't want to deliver any contradictory news either.

Thank you in advance for any feedback and verification.

- Pink Moon

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:56 pm

Hello, Lee,
When you say: "Nothing is working..."
we need to know what that means.
What have you done?
lee wrote:hello I'm new to the forum.. My boyfriend broke with me in feb, its almost 6 months now...it was 5 years long relation and I'm trying to get him back...nothing is helping me...I need help to get him back...I cant imagine things around presently..
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:00 pm

Hello, Pink Moon ,
You need to give her a reading on this.
I view all these mishaps as possibly a negative sign. It makes me raise an eyebrow.
Since your work went well, it's probably OK. But I'd still do a reading
Take care

Pink Moon wrote:Hello LM family,

I want to ease a close friend's mind.

Most recently a friend of mine did some Contact Me candle hoodoo that I saw on these here forums and recommended her to try. She wanted to facilitate better communication between her and her crush. Everything about the ritual went without a hitch except for one minor detail. She wanted to blow tobacco smoke onto a picture of her target, by doing so she also attempted to burn the four corners of the picture (trying to capture the soul of the target). She attempted this twice. Unfortunately, she lit the pictures on fire instead almost burning them. She managed to stomp out the respective fires with her shoe. The pictures was salvaged (one more salvaged than the other). She freaked out and panicked then called me.

I told her that everything was fine, and that with certain rituals it's all about intention. If her intent was not to "engulf/burn" or cause immediate/long-term harm to her target that it was null/void. Just a mishap that I'm aware most of us made when we were beginners. I also recommended for her to cut or rip the edges next time when doing Tobacco/Picture work.

Everything about the ritual ended fine. No wax, no ashes nor residue and she buried the remains. I told her to light a candle and just pray her thank yous to the universe/or selected deity and keep the energy after the ritual positive and move forward.

Did I give her the right advice? I was a hoodoo novice as well just a year ago. I just want to give her a peace a mind. The burning of the photo won't cause any harm to the fella would it? It seemed to be a harmless error with no ill intention. I think for that type of hoodoo you would have to prepare the photo a certain way, if I am not mistaken but I don't want to deliver any contradictory news either.

Thank you in advance for any feedback and verification.

- Pink Moon
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pinky

Unread post by Pinky » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:53 pm

Hi there , are there any good simple rekindling a friendship spells or chants that i can use for a friend that lives far ?
Can you also list the the honey jar spell?
Thanks!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:39 am

Is there anything I could try that would make someone contact me 1st and daily?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello, Pinky,
Was this a break up?
When was the last time you have spoken?
Nevertheless, I have moved and merged your post to the subforum that will give you ideas.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:49 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,
There are 15 pages of ideas on this thread.
Please take a look for spell ideas
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”