• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:39 pm

Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Reconnect

Re: Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Reconnect

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:00 am

Hi cappygirl11,

If you feel the spell has succeeded in reaching your goal, dispose of the remains in a ritual fashion. I would include the pin with this.

You can read about the various ways to deploy spell remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby scorpiolove » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Hi everyone
I'm hoping I post this in the right forum. If not I apologize in advance. Here's the thing....I haven't done any spells or Prayers yet because 1)I'm nervous and scared 2)I've been waiting to have pretty much all my orders to be delivered. All has arrived but the problem is I don't know where to start.

Me and my "ex" haven't spoken to eachother in almost 3wks now. After months of bumping heads and arguments we stopped communication. Recently I tried teach ng out to him in an attempt to get him to come over my place to get some of his hair or bodily fluids andd he refused.

I have the honey jar spell kit, love me spell kit, van van spell kit, follow me boy powder and oil, st. Martha incense powder, st expedite fixed painted bottle, attraction oil , chuparrosa oil, and fast luck oil and finally kinfg Solomon oil.

My question is, How should i get started?? I want him to make contact and want me so I can get started on the rest of the spell work. We live about 15mins from each other but he's upset so what should I do to soften him up where he make the 1st move? Will a card in the mail help?
scorpiolove

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:39 pm

Hello, scorpiolove ,

Start with the honey jar as soon a possible.

And yes, a letter in the mail with your follow me Boy powder.

Then, work on your Spell kit.

Let's see how that works and then we can re-visit what to use next

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cappygirl11 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:03 am

Ok so long story short. My ex broke up with me so I tried the need in the circle with his name on it spell and made a picture jar and included a pink candle for love and romance. Suddenly he is speaking to me but asking for sex. So I think I went wrong somewhere. I want his heart back. What should I do?
cappygirl11

Unread postby Thomask » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:37 am

Hello cappygirl11

Try the Love Me Spell Kit http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

this is Lucky Mojo's most popular spell kit to arouse love and passion in someone of the opposite sex. And the fact that he wants sex with you is a good start.

Best of wishes to you.
Thomask

Unread postby AJxoxo » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:43 am

Hey you guys :)
I wasn't actually sure where to post this so, my apologies if this isn't the appropriate place.

I was wondering- have any of you had positive candle burning/divination that proved unsuccessful? I've had candles lit by the church that all burned clear and they said it looked like excellent signs for my work. I burned candles here that burned completely as well. My tarot readings proved pretty positive at times and pretty neutral at other times. I've gotten a reading from a reader here as well and I remember that it was not negative and she gave me suggestions for work. All in all things seemed like my work would well...work.

But my target has yet to truly initiate contact with me, we haven't talked in a while (which always happens. Conversations on and off) I am generally a candle /incense burner which has proven successful in money and job working.

Anyway, I am just looking for advice because it's starting to bum me out a lot. Thank you!
AJxoxo

Unread postby Thomask » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:33 pm

Hello AJxoxo

Itention, faith, and positive thinking creates strong vibrations... Sounds like there is some doubt coming from you my friend..

Remember one step forward and two steps back.. This is what happens when there is doubt in your work.

I am sure your work is progressing, maybe not as fast as you want it too.

You may want to try a spell kit.

I would try Commanding spell kit. http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-commanding.html

Get this person under your command. This has worked well for a lot of people that I know.

Good luck my Friend...
Thomask

Unread postby Cool Beans » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Hi, I recently signed up on a dating website. I saw a man who lives about an hour away and I sent him a nice message about 4 days ago and he didn't reply back. So, I printed his picture off, wrote his screen name on it, turned it 90 degrees and wrote my name over his. Then, I wrote contact me around the picture without picking up my pencil. Next, I dabbed the 4 corners with come to me oil, put some cat nip in the center then fold it to me, turn it and fold it another time. During the day, I've been keeping the picture in my shoe. Also, I took a red candle and carved his screen name in it, dressed it with come to me oil and come to me powder. I put pins in the candle, and plan to burn it over 7 nights. I have3 nights left before the candle burn is complete. Should this work, or should I do something else? Thanks for your help.
Cool Beans

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:59 pm

Hi Cool Beans,

I like your plan. Give it time to work, especially since the candle is still burning.

If you don't hear from him, then you have your answer. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cool Beans » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:37 pm

Thanks for your reply. I have a very hard time finding fish I'm physically attracted too. I go out with guys I'm not really attractive to, but usually not more than once or twice. I don't want to use anybody and I don't want to lead someone on, but I'm 46, never married, and I haven't been in love someone in a very, very long time. So, I really hope this works.
Cool Beans

Unread postby thatflashingthing » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:07 pm

Ive tried a couple of call me spells with no luck (yet) but im getting this sudden urge to call my ex. Whatcdo you think? My heart says call, but deep down i know she still needs space. Any suggestions?
thatflashingthing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:41 am

Hello, thatflashingthing ,

I am sorry but we don't give this type of advice on the forum.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby xsofiix3 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:22 pm

Hi good afternoon to everybody.
I need help with a easy spell getting someone to contact me, it's this guy I met at my old job I got his number and we started texting. We stopped talking for some months and we just started talking again a few weeks ago. We had sex a couple of times and the last time I seen him he said text me. I did but he didn't reply, he's always online on Facebook But he doesn't talk to me. I just really want him to talk to me I miss him a lot I know he likes me too. Also I have this come to me oil but I'm not sure if it works.
Thanks in advance
xsofiix3

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:46 pm

Hi xsofiix3,

There are 18 pages of ideas and advice in this thread. Have you read it? If not, please do it now as you will find answers to your questions.

In future, please read through a thread before asking questions as you will likely find what you are looking for. If you still have questions afterwards, feel free to post them here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Get him to text back

Unread postby Lucylue01 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello

I need a spell to get this guy I was texting to text me back. We stop talking due to miss communication but i want him back.

Can anybody help me with this love spell?
Lucylue01

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Well, there are 18 pages of conversation in this thread, so read it first .. and you may find a spell that appeals to you. Naming a white skull candle for the person whose contact you seek, Oiling it with Return to Me Oil, then smoking it with tobacco as it burns is sometimes recommended,
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Lucylue01 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:23 pm

Hi Catherine,

Do you know of spells that i can use on a photo to bring back my ex?
Lucylue01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:39 pm

Hello, Lucylue01

Here are a bunch of spells for you: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sunro1986 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:35 am

Hello!

First I want to say, I have read every post here and so far I have looked I could not found my question. When I over looked I will say sorry in advance..
I have let a rootworker did a spell for contact with someone I like, he does not know me. I was on a party this weekend and we had like 5 seconds contact but know I also put some nice comment on his facebook of the party. So I want that he contact me, I can not send a friend request because he does not have that option...What kind of contact spell is good when you dont know somebody? I have messenger oil, I never did before a spell. Always tought will do and google about but know I really want to do it.
Can someone give me a advice?
sunro1986

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello, sunro1986 ,

Get a yellow candle: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Anoint it with Mercury oil: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

And then roll it in deer's tongue herb: www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Then, put your petition under the candle and pray.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sunro1986 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:25 am

@ Miss aida, thank you for your reaction! Thanks I will look at it and pray like, to someone special spirit? And I need to burn the candle in like 1 night and then pray the whole time like. I want that he contact me via facebook, please help something like that? Sorry i really never did this before. I would like to start at this moment and what I see with all the candle oils it will take a while when I have it.

I was think, other wise I have a pink candle, anoint with messenger oil, print his picture and put my name on his forehead( I saw a lot of people doing that here) and also right a petition. Does thats work? Does anyone have positive story's about it? And what is the best, to do 7 days with candle or in 1 night?
Because tonight it is the last quarter of the moon. what stands for grow If I am saying it good.

or not?
sunro1986

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:10 pm

Hi sunro1986,

Miss Aida's advice should help you in your situation.

Your other candle advice sounds good, however we don't take polls on the forum regarding other people's experiences. You can burn it all at once or overtime, it's just a matter of personal preference. Not all rootworkers use the moon phases in timing their spells, so do whatever you are most comfortable with.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by firsthelix on Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:23 am.

PostThis post was deleted by firsthelix on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:09 am.

PostThis post was deleted by firsthelix on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:08 am.

Unread postby firsthelix » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:11 am

Hi,

I met this girl online. We met in person and the chemistry was almost immediately there. By the end of the 1st date, we went for long, intense kissing and made out passionately. On the 2nd date at her home, we had a wonderful time and talked a lot. After 20mins she sits on my lap and starts kissing me. Again we make out passionately. She suggests to process to the bedrom for the indoor olympics...

I am a strong alpha male, so I took her aggressively, which further turned her on. I started using dirty talk (before establishing solid trust and bonding). She seemed to enjoy it while being aroused. When I entered her she smirked and threw the line at me: "you must fuck everything out there". I smirked back but didn't say anything. I was on medication that affected my libido and I worried I would not be able to have a full erection, so I gave some resistance to put on a condom (must have made her feel that I'm an irresponsible player). I couldn't get as hard as I used to and couldn't give her the pleasure I intended to. I got frustrated, she asked me if I'm angry which I denied. She turned around and fell asleep. I laid there, hung up with self-accusing thoughts and was confused (instead of cuddling her).

The next morning, her mood changed. I reached out to kiss her but only got her lips. She gave some excuses but I knew there was sth cooking but didn't wanna dig deeper. After coffee I left her place and didn't contact her for 4 days (another mistake).

She then contacted me first, wishing me merry xmas. I replied and added that I had a great time with her and wanted to see her again. I asked when she's free but she didn't reply. 3 days later I asked her out for coffee, she replied saying we had a great time but after giving it a long thought, it wasn't okay for her to continue dating. I wanted to know what happended, she said that we just didn't hit it off and that her feelings are not enough to go on.

Obviously this was a bunch of baloney she gave me as an excuse. Truth is rather, she must have felt treated like a slut and the fact that I didn't contact her for 4 days further amplified that feeling. I believe she put up a protection shield because I came accross too much as a player, looking for another sex object. She didn't wanna risk falling in love while I would be banging other chicks or suddenly dump her. Struggling between head and heart, she followed her head giving a "reasonable" excuse that would not hurt me...

I am dedicated to get her back to the dating process because we have amazing chemistry and the thing between her and me deserves a real chance, not unnecessary drama. My take is attraction, passion and lust is already there. What's missing is trust, bonding, security. I still have a red female candle but am thinking of skull or intranquil work as well. I also have most of the typical LM oils and some herbs. I do have a used condom and her panty containing vaginal fluids.

What do you think has the strongest effect in getting her back?

Many thanks for your input!
firsthelix

Unread postby Sharonwithgreeneyes » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:09 pm

Firsthelix
I am very new to the forum so I can't offer any hoodoo advice.

But as a woman, I can tell you that pursuing her is not a good idea. She has politely declined to see you again and will certainly be resistant to anything you might work on her. I'm sure she has all the negative feelings you think she does. I think it will be difficult if not impossible to establish trust between you two.

Have you heard the phrase "No means no"? It doesn't mean keep trying. Its possible all she wanted from you was casual sex.

I'm sorry this happened, but you should not see this as a personal challenge to win back an unwilling partner. Use it as a learning experience. Let her go--there are lots of women out there who would be a match for you.

Wishing you the best.
Sharonwithgreeneyes

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:19 pm

Hello, firsthelix ,

You may want to browse this webpage that Miss cat wrote (there is an array of spells here): www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Then, it also sounds like you may want to be little more aloof. Seems like this person wants what she can't have....

Just my thoughts...

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby firsthelix » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:05 pm

Hello Aida,

Thanks for your reply! You are right on the spot with me needing to become more aloof. Sometimes it works, sometimes, especially if the heat is really on and we hit it off, it is more difficult...

I'm already familiar with Ms Cat's page about love spells. Since I am associated with the situation, I am looking for experienced root workers like you who can recommend what looks most effective in this situation, so I'd gladly take your suggestions, if you could give it some time, Aida!

Interesting thought when you say: "...Seems like this person wants what she can't have..." I have to admit I made a couple of mistakes that caused her feel the way I described she must feel. Even though I am very masculine and dominant, I didn't want that to happen or come across like a jerk, I love women way too much. May I ask you to elaborate your thought?

Thanks!
firsthelix

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:43 pm

Hello, FirstHelix,

I highly recommend this spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

She sounds like a person who has to have her way. These people usually want what they can't have.

I can't elaborate more than this. I'm a woman, I just know....

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby firsthelix » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:01 am

Hey Aida,

Thanks for the spell kit recommendation, I'll look into that! BTW, what do you think of using a skull candle?

With regards to your thought of her, I'm not sure what you are saying. She could have had, what she wanted, I guess. There was no rejection, unavailability, being out of reach or whatever challenge, and we've just started dating. The doors were wide open. Why would she suddenly shut them without talking? Women always complain about the lack of communication with men. Would a skull candle not be more effective in order to affect/change the drama in her head?

Thanks for taking your time, I appreciate your valuable input!
firsthelix

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:25 pm

Hi firsthelix,

It's tough for those of us on the forum to interpret the inner workings of another person's mind, specifically "the drama in her head" as you are requesting. Something may have been triggered in her from her past, or she may just have changed her mind as women (and many men) are known to do. It could be any number of things.

If you want more clarity into what her feelings are, and how to address them with future spellwork, you might want to get a reading from someone at AIRR. They can help you better understand the situation from an objective perspective, and can help you know if this is something beneficial to pursue.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby firsthelix » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Hello Athena,

I appreciate your input and I thought the same when it comes to drama and past. Nobody changes his mind though just like this, when experiencing happy moments. It's when people don^t live in the now when the drama begins....

Anyway, I was actually interested to hear from Miss Aida, what she wanted to express. I thought that was interesting but couldn't clearly understand.

The second point was with regards to the skull candle when doing root work.

Maybe she has time to get back to me again.

Thanks in advance!
firsthelix

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:35 pm

Hello, firsthelix,

I am sorry that I haven't been available. I have had a very tough time as I had to put my dog (my son) down from cancer. Everybody has been jumping in and helping on the forum because of my absence.

I really can't elaborate more on my thoughts. It was just a feeling and I can't give readings on the forum!

But, YES! Skull candles are excellent, EXCELLENT!!!!!

We do a lot of radio shows (Lucky Mojo Blog Talk Radio Show skull candles) on the topic (you would have to google what I just wrote).

BUT....try an influence skull candle spell (one of my favorites). The spell is here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Please try the spell!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby firsthelix » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:01 pm

Dear Miss Aida,

I am very sorry to learn about the destiny of your dog and offer you my condolescences!

Thanks again for taking your time. I'll check out the LM BTRS and will dive into it... ;-)

The link you provided goes to influence supplies and there's only a honey jar spell. How would you go about it using a red skull candle? Also, I have her panties with vaginal fluids - could I somehow add it by putting it into the skull? Thanks for some quidance!

Take care and have a happy New Year!
firsthelix

Unread postby Sharonwithgreeneyes » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi firsthelix,
If you look at categories on the forum, there is a category for Ritual Candles . Click on that and you will find the section about Using Skull Candles--30 pages of questions and answers. There should be a lot of helpful information for you to study and formulate a plan.

Best wishes
Sharonwithgreeneyes

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:48 pm

Hello, firsthelix ,

Thank you.

The link does say to use the skull candle.

But Sharonwithgreen eyes is correct. skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Take care and Happy New Year
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby firsthelix » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Thank you, Sharonwithgreeneyes and Miss Aida!
firsthelix

Unread postby Ev96 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:22 pm

Hi,
This might seem like a bit of a random question but here goes...
I've read over the years that casting some love spells where the focus is on a particular person, can be harmful and result in bad karma often in three-fold. I was wondering if a similar thing applies to a simple contact me spell, like using one of the ones mentioned here, with the needle through the paper for example. I have done that spell twice, once it worked and once it didn't, but, currently my ex has been very unusually pleasant towards me (potentially due to a honey jar I made a few weeks/months ago), but apart from that I haven't done anything, especially not recently. So I'm wondering, if I was to perform a contact me spell making my ex the target, would that be classed as 'unethical' or 'harmful' in the way other spells can sometimes be described as? I don't want to jeopardise his positivity towards me you see.
Thankyou
Ev96

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:39 pm

Hello, Ev96

You wrote:
"I've read over the years that casting some love spells where the focus is on a particular person, can be harmful and result in bad karma often in three-fold."

That's a bunch of nonsense and not true.

You also wrote:

"So I'm wondering, if I was to perform a contact me spell making my ex the target, would that be classed as 'unethical' or 'harmful' in the way other spells can sometimes be described as? I don't want to jeopardize his positivity towards me you see"

No! No! No! It is NOT unethical nor harmful. And it won't jeopardize your relationship.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ev96 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:53 am

Thanks for your reply. It's just I've read that affecting someone's free will/trying to force someone to feel something or more for you is wrong that's all, and I wasn't sure about it
Ev96

Unread postby aniviel » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:14 am

If I was to write his name all in a connected line, three times, in the form of a circle, puncture the paper in the centre of the circle while saying out loud "..... contact me" and then all around his name/circle several times, and then fold the paper towards me and put it in my mobile phone case/back of my phone - would that be good?
I was thinking about dressing the needle with Come to Me and Attraction oil too.
aniviel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello, lalyil,

That sounds good

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aniviel » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:29 am

Thank you Miss Aida.
I did it yesterday but since he's never contacted me before (despite having the means) I suspect it'll take a few days. I will repeat it today too.
aniviel

Unread postby osfmm » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:50 pm

Hi ^_^

Today around 4:00 I performed a contact me spell I got from here. I wrote my targets name nine times on a piece of petition paper crossed with my own. Around the names I drew "contact me" in a continuous circle. I five spotted the petition paper with LM commanding oil as well as dressed a purple candle with it. In the candle I carved his name and birthdate and the words "contact me"on the opposite side. Just because I'm extra and wanted to make a stronger connection I also put w strand of his hair under the candle.

I then put my doll I made of the target next to it. Lighting it, I said "FirstName LastName, you will contact me by any means necessary" (his phone is off and though he has a fb he's NEVER on it). I said some other "in the moment" things that I don't remember. I visualized him contacting me through different methods. The flame was HUGE, like taller than the candle itself and extremely bright. At first it was active then became calm and steady.

I left and when I came back...bruh! Ok, first let me say I don't have an official alter. I recently moved and have been basically using plastic furniture. Everything has been on an upside down turn laundry basket. Anyway, when I came back there was a hole burned THROUGH bit only the petition paper but also the plastic, in the shape of an ear.

I should also mention while the candle was burning I did a small spell I saw earlier in the thread where you draw an angel or something with wings. I've also had that paper in my phone case so my phone stays near it. No contact yet but that's a huge sign. I'm hoping to get a reading soon to see what's going on but I plan on redoing the dressing of the purple candle spell until he calls. I'll keep updating ^_^
osfmm

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:08 pm

Hello, osfmm,

Well, this is interesting.

Yes, please keep us posted!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby osfmm » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:20 am

After two days of dressing a purple candle in Commanding Oil my target finally texted me. We've been hanging out every day since ^_^
osfmm

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:52 am

Congratulations Osfmm ! I'm really happy for you. :)
RoseStar21

Reconciliation with boyfriend

Unread postby MarrymeD2015 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Hello Everyone, I need help my boyfriend and I had a disagreement bc he misread a text that I sent him but instead of rereading the text he won't take my phone calls and every time he texts me he blames me for the disagreement although it was him who misread the text. What spell can I use to get him to take a look at himself and see that he was wrong instead of always blaming me, while getting him to reach out in talk to me first without breaking up with me... He's very stubborn btw
MarrymeD2015

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:18 pm

Hello, MarrymeD2015,

You could use a white skull candle with some clarity products. Then talk to the candle and tell it/him the clear truth.

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

And, reconciliation would be perfect right now: www.luckymojo.com/reconcilation.html

A yellow candle dressed with Mercury oil and then rolled in deer's tongue is terrific for communication:

www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#planetary

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Pony2007 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:51 am

Hello,

Can someone provide me the detailed spell using Tobacco to have a friend contact you on a continuos bases? I have his picture too. I do not just want him to contact me once but everyday. We have not spoke with each other for 4 weeks. Thank you.
Pony2007

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:58 pm

Hello, Pony2007,

here you go:

tobacco-cigarettes-snuff-cigars-questions-and-answers-t4799.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Pony2007 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:05 am

Thank you Miss Aida.
Pony2007

Unread postby Ev96 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:08 pm

Hi,
I did a phone charm for my ex to contact me and put it in my phone case and a few weeks later he text me more and asked me out one night.
Now, I opened the case to check it was still there and took it out and then put it straight back. He seems a bit more distant lately and I'm thinking can you rip up your phone charm and do another one to strengthen it if that makes sense?
Thanks!
Ev96

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello, Ev96 ,

I don't know anything about "ripping up" or what that means.

But, don't break anything. Bury it in your front yard

Then put a new one in the phone

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ev96 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:37 pm

Ok, thankyou very much!
Ev96

Re: Spells to Get Someone to think of you

Unread postby Angelkitty » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:06 am

If I write my name on the forehead of my target's photo, where would be the best place to keep it? Under my pillow while I sleep, but during the day should I keep it with me?

Thanks x
Angelkitty

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello, Angelkitty ,

If this were me, I would keep it close to my skin. Either in my bra or in my underpants.

But, not absolutely necessary

Take care and wishing you the best with this spell
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Leo2006 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:00 pm

Can someone provide me the link to purchase Mercury oil? I searched through the whole inventory and I still cannot find it.
Leo2006

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello, Leo2006,

Find it here (it's the third one down):

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#planetary

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida