• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:06 am

Spells to Get Someone to Fall Out of Love With Me

Get him uninterested in me

Unread postby nutter » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:23 am

So I'm seeing this guy and I'm really not interested anymore. I enjoy him as a friend but I need him not to be interested with me anymore. I'm worried about talking to him about it because he's a friend of a friend and I don't want to upset everyone. Any ideas?
nutter

Re: Spells to Get Someone to Fall Out of Love With Me

Unread postby aura » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:37 am

Hi nutter,

I've merged your post into the existing thread on how to get someone to fall out of love with you. You should find some excellent spell ideas to get you started. If you have any questions after reading the thread, please feel free to ask and we'll do our best to help you out.

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Misteri » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:42 am

I am at my wits end. I've been trying to rid myself of a lover and it hasn't been working. I've burnt a break-up candle in plain site (I just had to scrape off the writing). The flame was really weak and went out after a couple days. I made a vinegar jar (with peppers, garlic, and cayenne) to shake while at work and relit the candle. The flame was much stronger and more steady. After a week it was done burning, very light gray soot at rim, clear/clean burning along rest of glass for the most part. I've wiped down my countertops and scrubbed my sink and tub with four thieves vinegar. I've used the same vinegar jar concoction to make a freezer jar with her name and birthday on a piece of paper in a miniature aluminum flask. I wrote stop loving me and go away on the back side over and over again. I've burned cedar wood insense. If anything her attachment to me is getting stronger or she's fighting it I don't know. But her generosity has stepped up, she got "us" a pet, she's much more actively drawn to me physically and sexually. This is so frustrating. PLEASE HELP ME! I've tried finding a root worker but the couple that I found would ask me for name info and then at the end ask me for a ridiculous amount of money. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. someone. Please help me. Make her find someone new if that's what it will take for her to direct her attention somewhere else and leave. Please! I'm begging you, anyone, please help me
Misteri

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:07 pm

Dear Misteri,

You sound like you've been going through a lot. It takes a lot of courage to put up with this.
This person sounds highly manipulative. She bought a pet? Did she even ask if you wanted one?
This is not a good situation and it is worrying me.
Do you have any other place you can go? If so, please just pack your bags and leave.
I know how it is when one is too nice ( you ) and other people tend to look at niceness as weakness.
You are very brave!
Try the crucible of courage products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Human nature can be so strange, when someone knows you don't want them, they want you more. It's
something I'll never understand.

Get her personal effects. Pubic hair from the shower stall, anything with her blood on it, get her spit or saliva from a cup. Get her dirty underwear and a dirty sock she has worn. Get the dirt from her foot track. A rootworker will ask for these things.

If you are doing all this work and it isn't working it is possible she has someone working for her.

Please PM me and I will direct you to people who specialize in this sort of thing.

You can also go through these threads, read the posts by the forum moderators who are readers/rootworkers from AIRR of they work for hoodoo psychics. Find the person who deal with what you are going through and who you resonate with.

www.readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com

hugs to you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

make baby father Fall Out of Love With Me

Unread postby redlocs » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:25 am

Any suggestions on how to.make baby father cut emotional ties to me? He's a great father but he still want me and I don't want him back. We can't get along because he thinks that I can't raise the girls without us being together. I want us to just raise our children and get along without him trying to come on to me or talk about being in a relationship. I was thinking cut and clear but I want him in.the kids life. Thanks.
redlocs

Unread postby natstein » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:34 am

Hello redlocs,

If you think the cut and clear work on him will make him to distant from the children You might just try working with Influence products. Look at this link and see if it might be for you. (http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html). I think with a properly worded petition the honey jar kit may be a good fit. Keep him sweet on the children and friendly with out romantic feelings toward you.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby redlocs » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:57 am

redlocs

Unread postby Sugarbaby99 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Hi Everyone,

I need help falling out of love with my boyfriend, I can't do cut and clear bc I don't want him out my life forever because we have a daughter together and I want us to be friends so we can co-parent. Any suggestions on how to just change my feelings for him, not his feelings for me?
Sugarbaby99

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Hello Sugarbaby99,

I moved your post over to this thread; please do not start new topics as it's against forum rules.

If you scroll up through this thread, you'll find lots of ideas :)

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Car_chiang » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Hi, my name is Carla,
I need help, I need to make my husband forget completely his ex,
How can I performed Cut and Clear for both of them??? Also I was thinking to sprinkle hot foot at her house so she can leave the city.

Thanks for the help, IM really desperate
Car_chiang

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:16 pm

Hello, Car_chiang ,

You would either make a doll in the image of him, or use a white male figural candle to represent him

Then you would perform this spell:

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

In addition to this, you can have MISC light vigil candles.

BUT I truly think that a break up spell might be more effective

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells to Get His Kids Mom to Stop Doing Spells

Unread postby SHAKUR1971 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:54 am

Hello All,

I need someone help please. I have a situation and I looked on here to see if it was answered on here, but my situation is a little different. If I missed the place where it is indeed answered, please forgive me.

Ok, my daughter father other kids mom keeps putting spells on him. He and I share a daughter, but he also has 2 kids with his evil girl. She did a destruction spell on him and his wife and let me tell you, that s*** worked. He has been telling me that he is going to leave his wife because he hates her and he wants to be with me. I have never put anything on him, even though I want him for myself. He came to my home late one night with deep scratches all over him from where his wife tried to take his skin off. He told me that they were fighting like cats and dogs. I know a few weeks ago, he told me that he might move back to his home county and I cannot and will not let that happen . I really feel that this is what the baby momma wants to happen. She wants him back and I be damned if that happens. I do not understand why this chick has not moved on after 7 years. He has been living in the US for the past 6 1/2 years. I had a reading from one of the best AIRR readers Miss Aida and she told me about this. Miss Aida, you are the truth :lol: . The crazy thing about this situation is that his baby mom does not live in the U.S., she got a hold of him when he went to visit his kids. Miss Aida told me that he was trying to avoid her, but he had to go there to get his kids, so she had to do something to him when he went to her house.

How can I get her to stop putting spells on him? My funds are limited now because I am out of work, so I need something to stop her for the time being until I pay Miss Aida to get her a**. I was thinking about doing a freezer spell. I know her first and last name. She has a FB, so I can get her picture if needed. Someone please help me. Someone, please help me stop his lady.
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!
SHAKUR1971

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Hello, SHAKUR1971 ,

Yes, a freezer spell is great

Also, do as many protections spells on him as possible (and on you and your child)

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

See if three's anything on this page that you can perform also:

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

I hope this helps

take care of yourself and your child FIRST and FOREMOST !!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by SHAKUR1971 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:11 am.
Reason: dup reply

Previous

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes