• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:33 am

Spells to Get Someone to Fall Out of Love With Me

To make someone "Forget Me/Leave Me Alone"?

Unread postby Saturns_Maiden » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:59 am

Hello,

I tend to attract "stalker" type men, which really frightens me. I don't know why I am so "appealing" to them in particular; this is the third one I've had bothering me. The one that is bothering me right now told me that I am an easy target for him, because I appear to be weak. I assume that's because verbally, I try to be polite but firm in asking that he cease to communicate with me; so as not to make him want to physically harm me (or my family! I have three young children), or bother me even more than he already is. That bothers me too, but that's not why I'm here, exactly.

Is there something that I can do to keep him from *wanting* to bother me? Something to completely turn him away from me?

I have tried being very firm in verbal communication with him (which is forced, he finds me, I do not seek him out). I have tried to make myself unappealing in obvious mundane ways (changing my appearance in case it's just a surface infatuation); and at times I've lost my temper and been "a real bitch" to him when he has bothered me the most...it doesn't seem to make a difference. He just keeps coming back!

He insists that he loves me (we did have a long relationship before this began, one of my children is his) and that he will "never give up, NEVER leave me alone", he also said that I will have to put up with him "forever". He said that "no man will have me", unless he himself is "dead or in jail". Getting order of protection in the past has not been very helpful to me--the DA told me that it's just a piece of paper, they will keep bothering you if that's what they want to do. The DA himself actually spoke those very words to me. The police in my area seem disinterested in helping me, too, so I am seeking a higher help here.

Thank you all very much. I truly appreciate it!
Saturns_Maiden

Re: To make someone "Forget Me/Leave Me Alone"?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:40 pm

You have several options available. First, address the immediate problem of the stalker.

Hot foot him straight out of town and as far away from you as possible. If you feel particularly harsh pray that he never finds rest and spends his life wandering leagues away from you. If you have access to where he lives sprinkle the powder down where he will walk and pray your curse with a righteous heart knowing that Spirit will hear you. As you do this have black or red candles dressed with Hot Foot oil burning on his name.

Once he's gone take a water bottle and put his name and personal concern in there along with Knotweed, Black Pepper, Salt, Devil's Shoe String, and Vinegar. Wrap it up in aluminum foil and toss that in the freezer praying that any power he had to bother you, any power he has to follow you be frozen and so too that he should be frozen out of your life.

Keep your house and your persons cleansed during this processes. A Nice 13 herb bath for you, and Chinese Floor Wash for your house. Then get some Fiery Wall of Protection oil and sachet powder and Indian Head Pennies. Sprinkle a pinch of Fiery Wall of Protection at the corners of your properties and dress the pennies with the oil and place them above your door to keep watch for you. Do this while praying the 91st Pslam.

Finally, I recommend doing a drawing bath for yourself to start bringing in more suitable love and getting a reading to find out what you can do to help work on that part of you that seems to draw these men.

If you are uncomfortable with the Hot foot then you can instead purchase the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit which is an aggressive form of protection that will afford you protection while also eliminating and removing that dangerous element in your life.

Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:35 pm

If you work with saints, Archangel Michael or Saint Michael is the one I would recommend hands down. I had a client who was being stalked by someone that did not care about the protective order that was against him. I petitioned Saint Michael, and he was literally in jail the next day.

In addition, I would make a doll for him made out of black material. I would glue, or sew his face to the doll, and stuff the doll with knot weed, calamus, and licorice. Then I would bind the doll by the legs and hands with black string such as yarn. And blind the doll over the eyes. Lightly sprinkle the doll with hot foot powder.

Then I would go and bury him in a graveyard. On the radio show, it was suggested that putting a mirror (the mirror should face the doll, and you should NOT look into it) and then heavy stone on someone to pin a person down, and reflect all their negative energy back to them. I really like this trick, and I think that working with Saint Michael is going to help you since he is the patron saint of policemen and the law. You need him on your side. I would work with him again if you feel comfortable.

http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Saturns_Maiden » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:40 pm

Thank you both very much. I am definitely taking heed, and plan on doing whatever I can to make him turn away (and to protect myself and my sons). Thanks again.
Saturns_Maiden

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Good Luck in your work Saturns_Maiden.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Saturns_Maiden » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Thank you very much!
Saturns_Maiden

Unread postby Donnalee » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:23 am

Take heed. I to have had a stalker relationship. Take threats seriously. I took control feeling desperate. I took a hot pepper jar left a little juice in it added rusty razor blade to severe the relationship. Nails,, chards of glass, vinegar, lemon to sour ,hot foot oil (LM) This I would ad @ the time I made this hotfoot jar I didn't know LM exisited this was 40 years ago. With LM you have so many tools available now. I also put his hair from a old brush in . A safety pin to stick him left open and a safety pin closed to protect me. I tried to put every intention I could think of in this spell. This may sound corney but I remembered a episode of bewitched where Sam cast a spell on Darin It went " for every tear i have shed may a bucket of water fall on your head. Well I took that jar I said my protection prayer And shook it for @ least a hour off and on. I recited " This is not your home you cannot stay leave me alone go away". As I shook it I envisioned the shards of glass & the razor blade slicing him I know that may sound extreame but he was a real physical abuser. I was not able to fight back physically, so this was my defense and I would do it again to protect myself if necessary. Well I kept this in my room & shook it every day. It only took 1 week and he was staying away. Finally he found another to make miserable. (unfortuanate for her). I buried the jar in a nearby cemetery after I was sure he was gone for good. He is still bound there to this day to my knowledge anyway..Wow that a real blast from the past for me. Good luck my friend.
blessings donnalee
G #1569
Donnalee

Unread postby Saturns_Maiden » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. It really helps me a lot! I'm sorry that you had to go through that, but I am glad that it worked for you.
Saturns_Maiden

Recommending Banish/Removal Spell for an ex

Unread postby angelindisguise » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:29 am

Hi.

What is a good banish/removal spell for an ex who still has feelings?

Thanks.
Magickal Blessing,
Angel
angelindisguise

Re: Recommending Banish/Removal Spell for an ex

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:52 am

Put him in the freezer with some lemon juice and Separation products to freeze him out of your life.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby simplydevine » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:26 am

Devi Spring wrote:Put him in the freezer with some lemon juice or Separation products to freeze him out of your life.

Devi Spring, what will the lemon juice do?
simplydevine

Unread postby angelindisguise » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:00 pm

simplydevine wrote:Devi Spring, what will the lemon juice do?

I am curious about that too. Also, would it work if you did it for someone else and their ex?
Magickal Blessing,
Angel
angelindisguise

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Lemon helps cut emotional ties. It can also be used for its souring capabilities.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Devi is absolutely right. Lemon cuts rights things and sours relationships. Cut and Clear is a really personal working, but working with Lemon you can help cut someone of their emotional ties to another.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sheena » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:05 pm

Will it work if I put someone's name in the freezer and use lemon juice so that I can cut my emotional ties with him/her?
Sheena

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:05 pm

If you are cutting your own emotional ties why not do the Cut and Clear?
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby angelindisguise » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:47 pm

It's not mine.
Magickal Blessing,
Angel
angelindisguise

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Then I recommend doing what Devi Spring suggested above as Clear and Cut is more personal means of spellwork. So I would suggest going that route. If you want to do candle work then get a black candle, and include some lemon leaf, banishing, separation, and/or break up work to help break the bonds. Then I would follow that up with some healing. I mean you would have to get a reading to see what is preventing them from moving on though. I would suggest getting a reading to see what is preventing them from moving on.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

I need information to free myself from someone

Unread postby karl000 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:47 pm

I need my freedom. I have been with someone for many years...without going into extensive detail I desire to be on my own. I don't want to hurt the other person in this relationship more than necessary. I have tried other mundane methods but freedom escapes me. I want to leave or have this other person go. ...I was thinking of using banishing oil but then read of hot foot oil...maybe a combination of both dropped in shoes...maybe powder or crystals in a squirt bottle...I know I'm being vague but those that would give advise would know where I am going with this....

Another question...The poppet...I was thinking of stuffing it with pictures of this person...and signatures from them...should I use "whatever (oil/powder)" on the poppet also before disposing of it?

Thank you,
karl000

Re: I need information to free myself from someone

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Welcome to the forum Kari, I have edited your post because some of it had nothing to do with Lucky Mojo products or services. As you know, this forum is an extension of Lucky Mojo and is designed for customers to discuss how products are used. The items you are inquiring about such as banishing is available here (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html). As you can see, banishing spiritual products can be used as a dressing oil, incense powder, sachet powder, and/or bath crystal. Yes you can use the oils on the poppet.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Hi there Karl000.

I would work with some separation products considering that you do not want to hurt the person, and you probably just want them to leave you in peace. The separation products are the way to go here, and you can sprinkle some hot foot, and/or banishing powder/oil on the candle. I would simply get a fixed vigil separation candle, and add the banishing/hot foot products.

www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-separation.html

You can also purchase a hot foot spell kit as well or vigil light

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot.html
www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

You may also want to consider some essence of bend over products so that this person will do as you wish. Or even a freezer jar to freeze this person from you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

If you want to work with a doll, yes it is fine that you fill it with those personal concerns, and you can dust it with hot foot powder/oil and dispose of it properly such as in a river.

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Well you give us rather little to go off of, but if you don't wish to hurt them then Hot Foot may not be the way to go.

My recommendation is to look for milder forms of getting this person to leave if you wish what you have to be over. If it is a relationship then Separation products is the way to go. A moving candle spell with this oil can help you out.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby karl000 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:12 am

Thank you...starsinthesky...I am not familiar with separation products but I'll be sure to look them up here at the URL you posted. I like the idea of the freezer jar...that may be something to keep on hand anyway. ConjureMan Ali is there a specific candle to use in the spell you advise and where can I find this spell?

karl000
karl000

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:43 pm

For a moving candle spell you can use figure candles. Dress them with Separation oil after you've carved them with the names of the people they represent and your command. Then set them back to back and walk them away from each other over the course of several days.

Pray that as they candles move apart so too will you and this other person part ways in peace.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby karl000 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Thank you so much for your help. I have a couple of more questions then I'll have my direction. ConjureMan Ali...I am to use black figure candles (after noon as clock hands fall). Can I mark positions of these candles as I burn them because I will have to put them out and conceal my work? As I am working I can have someone at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church continuously burn a "separation candle" for me? Sending a picture and/or signature of this person will help? Would it help to dress my shoes and their shoes with separation oil as I work the spell?
karl000

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:44 pm

You can mark the candles, but an alternative is to let them burn approximately 15 minutes each time and pinch (not blow) the candle out and put it away until you are ready to work it again the next day. Yes you can have a candle set at the MISC; yes, sending a picture is appropriate for what you are requesting; you can send it as an attachment via email or snail mail. ...yes, you can dress their shoes with separation oil as you work your spell. Good Luck in your spell work.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby karl000 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Thank you.
karl000

Unread postby karl000 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:20 pm

I am ready to order supplies...Should I use Adam and Eve candles or clothed figure candles for separation? Can I use a combination of separation and banishing oils?
karl000

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:48 pm

If you are new to this type of work or just not clear read the AIRR pages found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... Break_Upsu
about readers and rootworkers who can help you. You can schedule a reading and ask for magical coaching. When you look at the link above scroll down and look at the examples of figurine candles used in Break-up work. Notice how they are positioned and how they are deployed.

Also on this page is a list of readers/rootworkers who specialize in this type work. Another option is to purchase the spell kit that starsnthesky7 recommended.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby karl000 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Thanks again!
karl000

Undo someone else's feelings?

Unread postby bbqtie522 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:53 am

Hello, I know this is my first post, but I've lurked here on and off.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm not sure which products I should use for my case. Without going into too much detail, my friend has feelings for me and I want him to get over me. His feelings for me is getting in the way of my friendship with our other mutual friends.

I know I am sounding cold-hearted, but his attitude--not his attraction--towards me has made me very unsympathetic towards him and I have gotten to the point where I just cannot tolerate him and have had to cut ties. Unfortunately, I am unable to regularly communicate with our mutual friends whom I like and respect. My friends are understanding about the situation and do realize he can be very unreasonable and condescending, although it has gotten worse since his feelings intensified for me.

I do know that even if the feelings were mutual, we are incompatible for a multitude of reasons. He ridicules my spiritual faith and values and we butt heads on other topics. Truthfully I think he only likes me because I physically fit his "type" and have other superficial qualities he would like in a woman.

I am not sure what to do, but it's been about a month and while I do have other friends, I miss my old friends. :(
bbqtie522

Re: Undo someone else's feelings?

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:56 am

Consider doing a moving candle spell to draw a new mate/love interest to this guy.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Hi bbqtie522,
good to meet you.
You can Bathe in Black snake root as described here:
http://www.herb-magic.com/black-snake-root.html

But if you really can't stand him, you might consider using Hot Foot or Banishing products
Banishing products is milder, but both will move him away from you. You can combine these two tricks. Bathing in the tea to kill his feelings for you and sprinkle banishing powder for him to walk in.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

If he has bad mouthed you, you might want to take a look at the Stop Gossip products. You could also do a honeyjar with you and the friends. To keep your relationship with them sweet, so that he can't come between you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Good Luck!
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby bbqtie522 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Thank you!

svarthyndan wrote:Hi bbqtie522,
good to meet you.
You can Bathe in Black snake root as described here:
http://www.herb-magic.com/black-snake-root.html

But if you really can't stand him, you might consider using Hot Foot or Banishing products
Banishing products is milder, but both will move him away from you. You can combine these two tricks. Bathing in the tea to kill his feelings for you and sprinkle banishing powder for him to walk in.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

If he has bad mouthed you, you might want to take a look at the Stop Gossip products. You could also do a honeyjar with you and the friends. To keep your relationship with them sweet, so that he can't come between you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Good Luck!

Nice to meet you as well. :) I have never looked into Black Cohosh; I will definitely consider this as well as your other suggestions.
bbqtie522

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Moving candle spell with Separation products to gently remove the attraction.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bbqtie522 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:00 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Moving candle spell with Separation products to gently remove the attraction.

I didn't know that Separation could be used for this situation. Thanks!
bbqtie522

Spell for someone to forget about you

Unread postby Elizabeth1971 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Help! I need my ex best friend to forget about me. Is there a spell I can do or a daily prayer? Thanks for your help.
Elizabeth1971

Re: Spell for someone to forget about you

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:11 am

There are several Psalms which might help you:

... and many others. Hoodoo is mostly a Protestant tradition, so most of its practitioners just pray from the heart or use the Psalms.

As to spells, the most relevant thing I can think of is to make a doll baby of her and give it a Cut and Clear bath; then mail it out of the country.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Elizabeth1971 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Will do! Thanks so much!
Elizabeth1971

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:38 am

Cut and Clear Spiritual supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

help with ending a relationship

Unread postby unlybba » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:39 am

I wasn't sure if this question should go here or in the 'Break Ups, Hot Footing...' section, but I supposed because I want to work towards ending a relationship I'm in it should go here. Please forgive me if that is not the case!

I would like advice on what to do in regards to helping me end my current relationship. My boyfriend and I have been in a long-distance relationship for the past four years. Our relationship has been a fairly comfortable one with a few bumps, but I have recently come to the realization that this is mostly because our relationship is long-distance. He has been hinting at moving in with me or moving closer to me, and my negative reactions to these suggestions, as well as a few other things, have made me realize the relationship should end. However, I worry that it is not as simple as all that.

Even though I would like the romantic relationship to end, I still care about my boyfriend very much and he is somewhat, well, delicate, emotionally. He is very attached and I'd even say a bit dependent. I hope I don't sound full of myself when I say that I am his everything and it would absolutely destroy him if I ended the relationship. I have not done any work on him at all.

I'm afraid this all sounds rather cowardly. I am really, honestly genuinely concerned about him and softening the blow, and I'm not sure what the best way to go about this would be.

I have spoken to him about me not wanting to move in together, at first with gentle hints and then, when he didn't seem to want to get it, with plain English. I have also tried to speak with him about taking some time apart, but that completely falls on deaf ears.

I'm not sure what the best way to go about this would be. I don't know that a Cut and Clear would be effective, as the issue is with him. A love spell to have him meet someone else? Is there a spell to make him sour on me, even? Although I would prefer to stay on good terms with him, I hope I'm not going into martyr-mode by wanting his anger or dislike towards me over his sorrow.

Any advice would be appreciated! I also do plan on getting a reading here, as well.
unlybba

Re: help with ending a relationship

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:59 am

If this is what you really want, go ahead with the Cut and Clear to clear away any emotional attachments you have. Power and/or Crucible of Courage will help you assert to him that you are not interested in taking things any further.

Do not let him emotionally blackmail you. You have a right to your own happiness.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: help with ending a relationship

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:00 am

When you've done your Cut and Clear work, continue to work on him with Power and Crucible of Courage. You could also do a moving candle spell to draw him to *his* Ideal Lover -- Miss Not-You.

Set yourself a time limit, though; the whole point of Cut and Clear is to get him out of *your* life.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Ex boyfriend

Unread postby sanyraichard » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:09 am

jewel wrote:I have an ex boyfriend who wont leave me alone what can I do to make him leave me alone? This is stressing me out because he wasnt kind to anyone.

Make new boyfriend and show him..
sanyraichard

Getting Ex to Move On

Unread postby masantin » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:04 am

Careful what you wish for. Honey jar spells are very effective.

i worked mine for about a month or two and gave up on it because my feelings changed. I emptied it out and rinsed the contents with water and threw it all away. I've been celibate since the breakup because i'm just not interested in being intimate with anybody.

I broke up with him because he kept talking to his ex, fighting with her, going out alone together which i consider going out on dates, but he didn't want to break up with me. he says he was just getting involved with me too soon after the breakup with his ex and that he wasn't fully healed from it. perhaps i was just being selfish but he wasn't making me happy. being alone is making me happy. later on after a few months after our break-up i found out he slept with her one day after we had a fight about him talking to his ex all the time. When i kicked him out of my life he had to move back with is mom in our hometown, which is far.

Even though i cleaned out the jar and got rid of everything the honey jar appears to have worked very well. he started being more active in his pursuits for me 1 month after the honey jar spell ended and his focus and attention on me have been steadily increasing. it's been 7 months now and he tells me he's saving himself for me, that he wants to have babies with me and get married, he insist that i'm his and he's mine even though i tell him i belong to no one but myself. he's been getting lots of female attention but he's tells them he isn't interested because he is so focused on a possible future with me.

I'm kinda freaked out about the whole thing because i've been over him since a month after the break-up, which says a lot about how little the relationship really meant to me. I feel like the break-up just upset my ego and not my heart. he doesn't give other girls a real shot and i feel like its my fault.

i'm going to visit our hometown in a few months for thanksgiving and a friends wedding and he is crazy excited about getting to see me again. i'm not sure if i should do a counter active spell or maybe just let things happen naturally...

any suggestions?
masantin

Re: Spells to Get Someone to Fall Out of Love With Me

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:24 am

Hello, Masantin,
Sounds like you're a very kind and considerate person (after all he's done to you). I admire you for that.
Well, you're certainly in the right thread on Lucky Mojo. I just browsed it and there's some very good ideas for you (Fiery Wall of Protection, Freezer spells, etc.)
My favorite for a case like your is a banishing spell. Whenever I've performed this magic, there's no hard feelings. They just kindly disappear. Check them out here: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
I do agree, however, with one poster that the Fiery Wall of protection should also be implemented just for your own safety from danger, emotions going awry, etc.
Also, just for your own knowledge, in the future, when you deactivate a spell, there should be some ritual with it. Especially when you're reversing it. First, thank them for all the help that they have given you and then tell them their work has been greatly accomplished. Make it perfectly clear that the help of the spirit, minerals, plants, herbs, etc. are no longer needed. and release them (respectfully) outside. Otherwise, the spirits don't know ad are still working for you. Especially when they are semi-binded in that honey!!
Hopes this helps. Good luck to you.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:32 am

Wear some Power oil and tell him to leave you alone. Block his email, phone calls, and text messages.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Agonizing Dynamic

Unread postby wanting2develop » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Okay, I can't take it anymore. I have a 'friend', which I put in quotations because despite the fact that I would like him as a friend, it is clear that I can't take his stress anymore.

To make a long story short, we messed around a bit (he's 40ish i'm 20ish). He was lonely (wrongly convicted and sent to prison, living on his own) and he desperately wanted a friend. Wanting to give him a chance, I accepted. And I've regretted it ever since.

he starts arguments with me and then gets upset when i get upset because I should know he didn't mean it. He deliberately says things to get me to react (insults, telling me he'll cause a ruckus at my house). For all I know, he purposefully starts arguments to get a rise out of me. And everything I do, I feel like I'm wrong.

He doesn't stalk me, he stays away, but it's mostly angry texts. We argue too much. And with me back in school and getting a job, i don't want him around. I know he has romantic feelings for me, but I don't want them. And everytime we kiss or so (which he says is his sign of friendship- he still believes he has a chance with me), it is only to placate him.

I know I should have ended it long ago. But I feel like it is an issue that needs to be worked at with both ends. I don't hate him. he has come from a dark place (I can't go into details, but he was WRONGLY convicted of a crime and spent 16 years in prison). He is still childlike and is now using me to have a better life. He wants to call constantly. And i don't want to. I want him to be happy, but happy without me in his life.

I wouldn't mind a call every now and then. But I want him to stop asking me to visit, stop asking me to go out and meet, to stop calling and texting me four or fives times a day, stop arguing with me. I just want him to STOP, period. I don't want to hurt him, but I really need him gone for now. And I want him to realize its importance of backing out. I want him to just feel like backing away and I want him to lose any romantic interest in me. I don't mind calling every once in awhile. But for the most part, I want him to disappear from my life.

Are there any SIMPLE spells and conjures to ward him off, to lessen his influence, and to make him go away and lose attraction to me? I have access to his trailer where he lives and his car. I want him to stop asking to come by my place.
wanting2develop

Unread postby aura » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:06 am

Separation products come to mind. They create a peaceful parting of ways. There are a number of ideas as well as information on the products here: http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:45 am

Take action in the physical world also. Block his phone calls, text, and email. If he shows up at your door, tell him to leave.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:47 am

wanting2develop, you might also consider Hot Foot products. This will get him to go away. It might be more harsh than what you are describing, but this person sounds like they are manipulative. http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wanting2develop » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Thanks for all the advice.

I realize that part of it is me. I give him so many chances to see if it can get better, so now I feel if I end it then he'll do something rash because heck, why quit now? And I know he is manipulative. He readily acknowledged that he sometimes says things to get a reaction out of me. He's on probation and he hates it, and though he says he 'loves' me, he also uses me as an emotional punching bag sometimes. He says he hopes I'll be in a relationship, and frankly that's not going to happen. So separation and hot foot. Can Cut and Clear be used for him to help with his emotional hang ups, not just my own?

And Miss Phoenix, despite his shortcomings, I think he is a good person deep down. the problem is I don't need him in my life. And i want to approach it so that there is both physical and hoodoo work involved. So 2 questions? What can I use to enhance character to make me more courageous and to also have him stop influencing me, with me now having more of it? And the 2nd is, I know Hot Foot Products are harsh. Despite him, I don't want to ruin his life. I want him to have a good life and meet people, while also me disappearing. Because at my stage of life, I don't need to worry about him. Is there a way where I can be harsher in getting him to stop bugging me, but not enough that he wanders forever or life gets away? He's never harmed me truly, and I don't want to put a certain level of harm on somebody if it's not TRULY deserved.
wanting2develop

Unread postby starry moonlit night » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:28 pm

Hi wanting2develop,

1.) You can try "Crucible of Courage", "Power" and High John the Conqueror root.
http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/power.html

2.) "Separation" products are design to separate people amicably, and without fighting.
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Hope this helps, Good luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824
starry moonlit night

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Hotfoot is not a cursing product per se and is not going to "ruin his life." It is to get someone to go away in a hurry as if his/her feet are burning. Stop worrying about him and his problems. Use the Cut and Clear for yourself to break emotional ties to him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:16 am

Thanks Mama Micki, that was exactly what I was going to say. wanting2develop, sometimes the hardest thing we can do is put ourselves first, but from what you're describing it sounds like exactly what you need to do.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wanting2develop » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Hello guys, updates.

Well, I recently did my first bout of Hoodoo work about a week ago. I did a freezer spell (picture, name and commands written nine times over, put in zip lock bag with alum powder and poppy seed spice) and I think it is showing movement. Arguments between aforementioned friend are smoothing out, and I think he is becoming less bothersome, though he is still in my life where I feel like I have to restrict myself to let him know so he won't get jealous. Though eh did veiled attempts at exposing me or something and says he won't do it and just says it to get a reaction, I still can never fully trust him. I lie to him and hang out with him almost just to satiate him. So it is a combination of both he and me.

I ordered some FWP oil and I am thinking of getting an oil or something to enhance my courage and or my dominance .

Any ideas as to what oils or herbs I can use?

and as for hot foot, does it really make the person move away? What if the goal is not to keep him out of his home, but to keep him from wanting and coming by to visit or talk to me? He is on probation and I know certain areas are off limits.
wanting2develop

Unread postby aura » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:35 am

Hi wanting2develop,

To help your own courage and dominance, a combo of Master oil, Power oil and Crucible of Courage oil would be nice. Keeping a John the Conqueror root as a Pocket piece can also be helpful.

To get him to stay away without driving him out with hell on his heels (Hot Foot), there are formulas more mild like Banishing or Separation which might be suited to your case. Look into working with those.

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Misteri » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:36 am

I know this is an old forum, however, relevant research for what I'm looking for doing... how to you direct someone to a new target?
Misteri

Unread postby aura » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:52 am

Either working with a skull candle to suggest a new target or working a moving candle spell is an often chosen way to work Misteri. You can find out how to work both types of spell by reading through the information available in the following threads:

moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-questions-and-answers-t9265.html-sid=0c6731e6f3688e88e7401759428c57cd
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html-sid=0c6731e6f3688e88e7401759428c57cd
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:22 pm.

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes