• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:52 pm

Spells to Get Someone to Fall Out of Love With Me

Unread postby snake » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:36 pm

I burned a candle dressed with cut & clear oil (which is really gorgeous with the herbs in the bottle) to get rid of a someone I dated who won't let go. The candle wax remains indicated that she's still reaching out to me. So what can I do next? More cut & clear? Hot foot?
snake

Re: Cut & Clear failed, what next?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Cut & Clear is more often selected for you to let go of hin or her emotionally. It's really not as great for trying to get rid of someone who is pestering you.

You can hot foot her, or find her a new target.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby snake » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:57 am

Well poop. So I can't cut her emotional attachment? She knows not to try calling anymore. I just don't want her hanging on mentally or emotionally.
snake

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:21 am

snake wrote:Well poop. So I can't cut her emotional attachment? She knows not to try calling anymore. I just don't want her hanging on mentally or emotionally.

Hi Snake,
As Mary said, Cut and Clear is appropriate to sever emotional attachments, hot footing works to get rid of someone's physical presence. Did you do Cut and Clear on yourself or did you do it on her? If she is the one with the emotional attachment then you need to do the Cut and Clear work on her and not on you--get it?

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby snake » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:12 am

yes, I actually did it on her on a female image candle with a crazy rambling letter she sent as the personal item. I just don't really want her unstable emotional energy projected in my direction, so maybe I should do something along the lines of fiery wall or reversing to send her energy back?
snake

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:50 am

snake wrote:yes, I actually did it on her on a female image candle with a crazy rambling letter she sent as the personal item. I just don't really want her unstable emotional energy projected in my direction, so maybe I should do something along the lines of fiery wall or reversing to send her energy back?

This is being a bit overthought. You can't stop someone from thinking about you or obsessing about you, but you can protect yourself from crazy actions. I would just put up Firey Wall of protection and not think about her.

Reversing is more action oriented. Is this person causing you some sort of physical grief? Is she slandering you, or interfering in your relationships? If she is, then reversing is on the right track.

If she is not physically bothering you, then just protect yourself and forget about her.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby snake » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Well I guess at this point she knows not to contact me. I guess I'm just really afraid she still might try something. Thank you all for the advice.
snake

Unread postby SilverStar » Sat May 09, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi all,

Is there such a thing as a falling out of love spell? There's a guy that's in love with me and I like him only as a friend. It's not like he's stalking me but it feels bad that he suffers because of me. I want him to only feel friendship for me.
SilverStar

Re: Falling out of love spell

Unread postby j82 » Sat May 09, 2009 2:36 pm

hmm good question i know anti-love spells but I only heard of using them on yourself. Though if you care for him as a person, you can always do some work to have him meet a suitable lover and thus let go of you. Im not sure your gender so im going to assume a women. You can get two eve candles and one adam. have him facing away from you and facing the new women ( whoever she may be).. daily light the candles and move him farther from you and closer to this new love till they finally meet. Good luck!
j82

Re: Falling out of love spell

Unread postby SilverStar » Sun May 10, 2009 5:15 am

Thank you, I will try!
(yes, I'm a woman.)
SilverStar

Problems with a guy...

Unread postby LunaChanNekoJin » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi everyone,
Here's the sitch. I'm having a problem with this guy who is in love with me. I don't return his feeling and I've told him this, numerous times. He refuses to give up, no matter what. I haven't given him false hopes, as everytime I say no and he says "It could happen" I tell him no it cant. I really dont want to be harsh with him because he's one of my best friends, and I want it to stay that way. Nothing mundane seems to be getting through to this kid. Does anyone have any advice on what I could do, magic wise? Any help would be highly appreciated.
~Luna
LunaChanNekoJin

Re: Problems with a guy...

Unread postby Lucylookingskyward » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Beyond doing a Cut and Clear, you could possibly do a vinegar jar to sour his feelings toward you, but that might make you two sever connections entirely. I would do a cut and clear with specific intent on his romantic feelings rather than removing him entirely from your life. Once, to kill a crush someone had on me I took a small jar, some of his hair, some of mine, and put them between two photos (one of him, one of me) facing away from each other. I filled the jar up with salt and lemon leaves and buried it at a crossroads, and it seemed to work fairly well. He we stayed friends but he soon got over his crush and found someone far better suited to him. Good luck, I hope everything works out.
Lucylookingskyward

Unread postby LunaChanNekoJin » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Would his name do in place of his hair and pic ( I am completely and utterly new to hoodoo and rootwork so please bare with me if I ask stupid questions)? I only have contact with him over the net and the phone. I met him through one of my friends, so yeah. And what exactly is a Cut and Clear (like I said. totally new, need to do more research)? Thank you for all your help.
LunaChanNekoJin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:24 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html Yes you can use his name. And I would try looking him up on myspace or facebook to see if you can get his picture. A clear cut is to help a person to move on and it cuts the emotional bound between two people. So a clear cut would be good for this situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LunaChanNekoJin » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Thanks for the clear up.
LunaChanNekoJin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:45 pm

Also, after you do that. Hook him up with someone else.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:12 pm

LunaChanNekoJin wrote:Hi everyone,
Here's the sitch. I'm having a problem with this guy who is in love with me. I don't return his feeling and I've told him this, numerous times. He refuses to give up, no matter what. I haven't given him false hopes, as everytime I say no and he says "It could happen" I tell him no it cant. I really dont want to be harsh with him because he's one of my best friends, and I want it to stay that way. Nothing mundane seems to be getting through to this kid. Does anyone have any advice on what I could do, magic wise? Any help would be highly appreciated.
~Luna

Find him another lover and you can do that with a moving candle spell. Do a thread search on that, because it has been discussed before. If you do a vinegar bottle spell on him, you will lose him as a friend.

Mary
Literarylioness

Ex boyfriend

Unread postby jewel » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:21 pm

I have an ex boyfriend who wont leave me alone what can I do to make him leave me alone? This is stressing me out because he wasnt kind to anyone.
jewel

Re: Ex boyfriend

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Hot Foot him away. Do a forum search on it and read this page.http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:45 pm

I would probably do a clear and cut for him as well. So that you can get rid of the emotional attachment he has for you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:16 am

I know you're on here looking for magical help, but people often neglect the non-spiritual when looking for solutions, so I'm going to say this to you. IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING SAFE, GET A RESTRAINING ORDER. Otherwise I agree with Cut and Clear and Hot Foot. You may also want to consider a nice bath soak to help you deal with the stress. You'll find that you'll concentrate better on your work if you take a little time out to take care of you, as well as him. Best of luck.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:39 am

Get caller ID and don't answer his phone calls; block his number if necessary. Block his emails too. Don't talk to him. If he comes to your house, don't let him and call the police if he won't leave. So many people complain about someone "not leaving them alone" then continue to let that person into their space.

After you do a Cut and Clear, forget about him. Get involved with new friends, interests, and hobbies.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Spell to be left alone?

Unread postby divaluck » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:34 pm

What spell would you advise I use to get somebody to leave me alone? A former boyfriend just will not take the hint and I keep getting sucked back in. It is my desire that he leave me alone and not call me or try to contact me in any way. Any suggestions? :cry:
divaluck

Re: Spell to be left alone?

Unread postby lachina » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:51 pm

you can try the black walnut or the cut and clear, search the forum it will list the spells in great detail
lachina

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Freezer spell might work in this situation. You could also Hot Foot him, but I would try the freezer first unless he's being threatening or something that would require more aggressive action on your end.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Cut and Clear works on your emotions, so if you keep getting sucked back in work on that to break his hold on you. Next, you either want to freeze him out of your life as Devi advised, or you can work with two figurine candles. You can use white for you and white or black for him. If you want to be gentle use banishing products, if not, then use hotfoot. Move his candle away from you over a period of days, talking to him the entire time. Once you can fit it, put a pair of opened scissors between you and him to keep him from coming back and to "cut" the bond. Warn him that the blades are for him and he shouldn't turn back. Hope that helps.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:48 am

What spell would you advise I use to get somebody to leave me alone? A former boyfriend just will not take the hint and I keep getting sucked back in. It is my desire that he leave me alone and not call me or try to contact me in any way. Any suggestions?

payback-to-harmful-person-!-t3130.html#p17750

I did a lemon jar for my enemies and now they don't exist to me.... they have left me alone completely... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby divaluck » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:48 am

Great suggestions, thanks guys! Do you think a cut & clear vigil candle would work for my purposes?
divaluck

Need help getting somebody to leave me alone

Unread postby divaluck » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:33 pm

I need any and all spell suggestions for getting an ex to leave me alone. I have tried a few things such as the photo inside a lemon w/ salt and alum, a frozen jar spell and a hot foot. None of this has worked and he is still contacting me. Is there anything stronger that I can do?
divaluck

Re: Need help getting somebody to leave me alone

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:52 pm

Magical work needs to be backed by work in the physical world. Block his phone number and email. Get a restraining order and if he violates it, call the police. Sell, give away, or discard anything of his you still have. Unless you have children or property together, there is no reason to communicate with him. Refuse to be a victim or a doormat.

Do a Cut and Clear to cut your emotional ties to him. Thoroughly cleanse your house and do some protection work.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:18 pm

If you are not getting results on your own, then I would get a reading and have a rootworker do some work for you. This might just be a situation that you need outside help with for whatever reason.

And, yes, do take the mundane route as well - protections orders, etc.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Rockpep you may want to consider the Black Walnut bath as well....http://herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

I have read that some people do both the cut and clear and the Black Walnut bath...but please consider the advise of cleopatra too...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:40 pm

All very good suggestions, but another question that must be asked is how much time are you letting lapse. A lot of these conjures you've worked seem to be rather recent conversation topics. If its only been a few weeks since you've worked a conjure then you might not have given it enough time to manifest. If not, then perhaps its time to get a reading done.

Back your work up by performing various aspects of the same conjure, while also doing things in the physical world to help your situation along.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:35 pm

Rockpep wrote:I need any and all spell suggestions for getting an ex to leave me alone. I have tried a few things such as the photo inside a lemon w/ salt and alum, a frozen jar spell and a hot foot. None of this has worked and he is still contacting me. Is there anything stronger that I can do?

Have you ever worked on this guy? This generally happens after a guy has been worked on. If you have gotten rid of all the personal belongings AND done work in the physical world, eg called the cops, then you can put him in a coffin (doll baby) and send him down a river.

Another great option is to send him to a city far away from you to the dead letter drop of the city. I just did this trick to great results. My boyfriend had a stalker/ex-student who I sent to Buffalo. We live in California. I got a doll baby of her and sent it to a dead end address the furthest from me, which was Buffalo. I wrote the letter in classical Latin (a dead language) for her to go away and never come back. The box is going to end up at the dead letter drop of Buffalo, NY. She was gone before finals.

That should do it.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Hmm...I like this spin of the letter idea. Why is Buffalo a dead end address? Nice love this idea. Since I live in California might as well send a few people to Buffalo too.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:48 pm

*chuckles* I don't believe that she meant that Buffalo is a dead address, but rather a dead address *in* Buffalo. Its a nice spin off of the traditional sending a persons name/personal concern/doll baby to Paris lol.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:03 am

Yeah thats what I thought lol. I thought I just read it wrong. Anywhoo, I like this idea of a dead address and using a dead language. Any idea on how to find a dead address anywhere? I like this new spin on the regular way.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:44 am

A good question......Rockpep.....

Did it occurs to you this guy could also be using magic on you... and that is why your magic has no effect on him or is why that he is sooooo daringly coming by and bothering you????

it happened to me once in a relationship.... eventhough I had no emotional attachment after the break up...... his (magic) deeds are still haunting me, after so long I had a dream about being stuck with him, just a few days ago... i have not seen him in many years.....

like cleopatra suggested do cleansing and protection work...

If I have no emotional attached towards this person.... Do I still do the cut and clear or walnut bath..... however I am doing alot of cleansing and protection work... what more can i do????
stelselv

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:25 am

Cut and Clear and the walnut bath are to cut all ties with someone. If they are still upsetting you, you haven't cut emotional ties.

I like the idea of sending something to a dead address. How about Hell, Michigan? Literally send them to Hell.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:56 am

I like the idea of sending something to a dead address

I will send to Irak... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby kmew1315 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Just don't give it a return address. :lol: :lol: :lol:
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby stelselv » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:07 pm

ok :lol: :lol: :lol:
stelselv

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:12 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Yeah thats what I thought lol. I thought I just read it wrong. Anywhoo, I like this idea of a dead address and using a dead language. Any idea on how to find a dead address anywhere? I like this new spin on the regular way.

I chose Buffalo, NY because it was the furthest from me on the map. I chose to stay in the U.S., because I know every city has a dead letter center. A dead letter center is for addresses that do not exist without return addresses.

It is easy to find a non-existent address (dead address) by looking up the universities and colleges in any given city. I found a major one in Buffalo and looked up addresses until I found one in the middle of an intersection! Voilá! My dead address.

Make sure everything is small and can fit in a post office box, because you cannot have a return address on the package. I stuck 3 stamps on mine and the package was quite small.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:05 pm

Thanks for the tips Mary!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby divaluck » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Literarylioness wrote:
Rockpep wrote:I need any and all spell suggestions for getting an ex to leave me alone. I have tried a few things such as the photo inside a lemon w/ salt and alum, a frozen jar spell and a hot foot. None of this has worked and he is still contacting me. Is there anything stronger that I can do?

Have you ever worked on this guy? This generally happens after a guy has been worked on. If you have gotten rid of all the personal belongings AND done work in the physical world, eg called the cops, then you can put him in a coffin (doll baby) and send him down a river.

Another great option is to send him to a city far away from you to the dead letter drop of the city. I just did this trick to great results. My boyfriend had a stalker/ex-student who I sent to Buffalo. We live in California. I got a doll baby of her and sent it to a dead end address the furthest from me, which was Buffalo. I wrote the letter in classical Latin (a dead language) for her to go away and never come back. The box is going to end up at the dead letter drop of Buffalo, NY. She was gone before finals.

That should do it.

Mary

I'm going to do the dead letter in addition to some protective work. Great suggestion!
divaluck

Unread postby divaluck » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:43 pm

This might seem like a silly question but as far as the dead letter goes, would I just send it to a street without a specific number then the city, state and zip? :roll:
divaluck

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Hmm good question. I think the thinking behind a "dead" address is that it is dead, and is no longer there. I mean sending them to a non existent address to me is different because it just doesnt exist, and was never dead per say. I dunno thats my rational but the idea is to get them away from you, and send them somewhere you want them to go. So I guess you could try it.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:50 am

How about a freezer jar spell, (has anyone tried that) and tossing the bottle into the river, the target will be running and running... will not have the time to bother you.

freezer-spell-question-t3968.html - Refer to Conjureman's posts...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Help someone fall out of love

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:15 pm

This might sound cowardly, but someone I'm dating has fallen head over heels for me and I think we need to have "the talk" about that soon. I adore this person too, but we're together more through circumstance and timing. While we're lovers now, I think we have too many incompatibilities for anything long term. Yet he's already mentioning marriage as a possibility for us.

We have already talked about this stuff, so I'm not trying to replace communication with mojo. But if there is something I can do to soften the inevitable hurt, I'd like to do that. If possible, I'd like to keep this person as a dear friend.

Thoughts?

PS: Cut and clear doesn't seem right, since it's not me that needs to fall out of love really. Yes, I have feelings that will need to be sorted too, but it's fear of hurting my friend that is hard for me right now.
MightyAphrodite

Re: Help someone fall out of love

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:08 pm

See if you can calm down those passions by working light blue candle spells in conjunction with oils like Tranquility and herbs like Cloves and Balms of Gilead. While this is going on give him the "talk," set the expectations. The candle will work on calming him down and keeping the peace while maintaining frienship.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

I need my EX to leave us alone!

Unread postby MissDana » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:20 pm

I need help on how to make my ex leave me and our daughter alone.

I kicked him out a year ago because he is a looser who would not get a job, not help me out, verbally abuse me in front of our child everyday, is an everyday drug addic, cheated on me, etc the list goes on ...

He threatens me that I cannot see anyone or he will hurt them/us. So I live in fear, not finding a better partner to better my life with - to be happy and stable for my child.

He does not pay any child support leaving me barely able to make ends meet.

He also threatens me that he will take our daughter away or at least try to get part time child custody. He is an unfit parent. No job. No home - he rotates living between 3 dirty homes with sketchy people that he bumbs his drugs off of. Just NO GOOD!!!

I have to stress over this everyday that I am thinking. Living in fear and feeling trapped. I do not want him to have her period. I want to be able to move on and find happiness with a new partner.

I've already talked to lawyers about this and they told me that more then likely he will get her part time because it's very hard to prove he is unfit without hard evidence.

I just want him to GO AWAY or by a merical, change into a responsible non threatening father!

What I need is directions on what tricks that will help him get over me so we can both move on. To protect me, my child and future love interest from him threats. That he will NOT get part time child custody of our daughter and to give me strength to move forward to a better life.

Thank you for reading this,
Dana
MissDana

Re: I need my EX to leave us alone!

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Look into cut and clear and walnut baths

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:25 pm

To protect yourself-firey wall of protection products. You can get the kit if you need to with directions

I would actually work a honey jar on him, to sweeten him up, and bend him to your will. You can include herbs such as calamus, licorice, and five finger grass. Dress a purple candle with some bend over oil.

I would recommend cleansing him, and yourself, and do some reconciliation work to help mend this relationship and make it amicable for the sake of your child. You do not have to be the best of friends, but civilized adults.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissDana » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:16 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:To protect yourself-firey wall of protection products. You can get the kit if you need to with directions

I would actually work a honey jar on him, to sweeten him up, and bend him to your will. You can include herbs such as calamus, licorice, and five finger grass. Dress a purple candle with some bend over oil.

I would recommend cleansing him, and yourself, and do some reconciliation work to help mend this relationship and make it amicable for the sake of your child. You do not have to be the best of friends, but civilized adults.

Thank you! I agree, I would rather us all be civilized adults and has tried many times to help him and make him aware that we should work this out for our child sake.

I want him to me over me and calm his anger down and become a safe parent - and this I could try to bend him to my will? I shall give this a try.

Thanks again ;)
MissDana

Unread postby MissDana » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:18 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Look into cut and clear and walnut baths

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Hi! I have looked into this but was not sure if it just clears me of conections or will it also clear him to get over me?

Thank you!
MissDana

How can I make my boyfriend go away from me?

Unread postby lola11 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:07 am

How can I make my boyfriend go away from me? He is in love, but I’m not. I want to leave him, but I don’t want to hurt his feelings, he being good to me. Please somebody help me.
lola11

Re: How can I make my boyfriend go away from me?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:19 am

Explain to him that you want to see other people ad that you two have grown apart as a couple. That's all you can do really. Magic wise I would work with Separation products as they can be used to separate a couple much more gently then break up.

Here is a simple moving candle spell you can use:

You will need
One White Eve candle
One White Adam Candle
Separation Oil
Separation Sachet Powder
Separation Incense Powders
Blessing Oil

Take the Adam and the Eve candles and name the Eve for you and the Adam for him, carve your name on your candle and his on his. Dress the backs of them with Separation Oil and there fronts with Blessing Oil. Set them back to back in the middle of your work space. Light the incense and then light the candles. Walk them away from each other a bit, then lay down a line of Separation Powder between them. Let them burn for a little while then pinch out the flame. Repeat for Nine days, on the ninth day let the candles burn out. Bury your candle at home, and throw his into a river.

All the while you are of course praying that you two separate and move on to better blessed things.

I hope that helps. :)
Turnsteel

Ex-husband messing up my life

Unread postby Saturns_Maiden » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:15 pm

I'm wondering which products would be best, to keep him from interfering. My first thought was to bind him, but I'm also thinking that compelling or bend-over might work.

The problem is that I have custody of our 9 year old son, but he would prefer to have custody of him. He makes veiled "threats" that he might take me to court to get custody, because he is very bitter that I have left him. I have done nothing wrong, my son is perfectly safe with me, and frankly, I had raised him on my own for our entire 10 year marriage, as my ex was never home, and never could be bothered to help out. I'm worried because his family has more money than mine does (mine has NONE, my father passed away, my mother was a housewife who is now elderly and on disability). When we were married, he would always threaten to drag out our divorce until I was on the streets penniless, so that he could get custody of our son. He can pretend to be the perfect guy, only my friends and family see him as he really is.

I would love for his dark side to be seen by everyone, so that I no longer need to fear him. I will have to deal with him legally for at least 9 more years, if not more, because our son is mentally and physically handicapped (he is unable to speak, so cannot choose who he wants to live with, nor defend me if needed).

Thank you for any insight!
Saturns_Maiden

Re: Ex-husband messing up my life

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:42 pm

It sounds familiar, it seems that he may be angry that you moved on. It is a lot of responsiblity to care for a child and additional responsibility to care for a mentally and physically handicapped child. You definitely don't need any grief just emotionally and physically support system. I am sure anyone can see that. If he chooses to go to court, use what you have, he has never taken care of him only you. It sounds like empty threats to me but you are in the situation. Have you had a reading on this situation? A reader could reveal what he will actually do and what you can do to stop his plots. You need him as a supportive father not continuous threats which is only hurting your ability to care for your child. You can use conjure to bind him and limit his abilities input in the situation. But I think a reading first will reveal what to do. Look at one of LM's readers http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. They are dependable, professional and compassionate. Good Luck.

In the meantime, it may help to start a honey jar http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Ex-husband messing up my life

Unread postby Saturns_Maiden » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:33 pm

I appreciate the advice. On the topic of getting a reading, I do not have PayPal, nor credit cards, and I am on a very fixed and limited income. While I think that getting a reading is most helpful to start with, I will not be able to do that for at least another 30 days, when my next payment arrives.
Saturns_Maiden

Next

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes