• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Spells to Help Adult Children to Be Self-Sufficient

Spells to Help Adult Children to Be Self-Sufficient

Unread postby cougar » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Was wondering about something..Feel a little silly asking.. :?

My teen daughter loves animals, and so do I. When we drive by a field or yard, and it has some animals, she always points out to me..(mommy, look at the cows, geese, etc. a little cute dog) it like our little thing between us..she feels bad when she sees an animal in pain and suffering, and she loves watching the shows on the animal planet and nat geo channels.. i tell her she should go to vet school to become a veterinanian(may be misspelled) because of her love and concern for animals, and the demand is there, of course i will pay for her education and always offer her support..she says she don't know, i don't want to, etc.. you know how teens go. But I know the desire is there, is there any way I can "guide" or "influence" her down that road instead of choosing another road that might not lead to nowhere careerwise or something silly? i know it's a tad silly but figure i take a chance to ask.. :P thanks for any advice!!
cougar

Re: "encouraging" daughter to want to become a vet??

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:06 pm

It's fair enough that a parent would want to guide their child in future development and being a vet is a respectable career choice. In this case though, I'd think it might be good to do some King of Solomon work for wisdom and learning on your daughter, so that she'll do well in her studying & learning then discover her true calling. It may indeed be being a vet, or it may be another profession, you wouldn't know if there're other greater/more suitable options in store for your child.
cabriellenil

Help Brother Who Doesn't seem to Want to Work

Unread postby deewany » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Hey all,
I have a brother, hes already 26, but is always in between jobs, not because he don't perform them well, but because he gets lazy and then he leaves the job, and due to this, many distress happens in the house.. Hoping there is some way to like 'kick' him and get him to stop being lazy and work for a living, and work properly, not always taking sick leaves etc. Like today, he's got a new casual job, and first day, he decided not to go coz he says he's lazy!!! Like seriously?? And it's not like he has a lot of financial back-up to not work!
Please help suggest something i can do for him...
deewany

Re: Help Brother Who Doesn't seem to Want to Work

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:22 am

Sounds like you may need to do some Cast Off Evil work on your brother before concentrating on getting him steady work. Have you checked out the Spell Kits page? I suggest:

To cast off his laziness---Cast Off Evil: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html
To command/compel him to work---Commanding: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-commanding.html

You could also do the Steady Work Spellkit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html However it sounds like you are going to really have to work the brother first, before he is ready for any steady work.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby deewany » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:59 am

Thanks for da wonderful reply, shall def be tryin them!
deewany

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:00 am

Great! Please keep us posted. You are not alone in your frustrations. I have seen questions like this before here and on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show. Good luck!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Spells to Help Adult Children to Bbe Self-Sufficient

Unread postby papagee_whitemojo » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:49 pm

Looked through all of my books and just not sure what to do when it comes to working roots on your own children. (okay, step-children).

The oldest is 26 and still lives with her helicopter mother who swoops in and takes care of everything. She only holds down a job for about eight months before getting bored and becomes broke and unemployed again. Spends all her money on junk and eating out and contributes nothing. Same story every six months..."I'm working on getting my own place." Well, it's been years so, yeah, right.

The nineteen year old recently moved in with my partner and I. She received full scholarships to college but only stayed in the dorm one semester. I'm positive that helicopter mother didn't abide by the rules of staying away from the freshmen for six weeks to allow them to acclimate. So, nineteen year old joins the army and heads off to bootcamp, saying she'll go back to college upon returning. Medical discharge from a stress injury because, frankly, she didn't exercise one bit before heading off. I mean, you can't go from being a Netflix couch surfing one day and in bootcamp the next without getting injured.

Came back and didn't want to be with helicopter mother and asked to move in with us (my partner is their father) so she could get her life in order and live a better life, saying she saw how we lived compared to Mother's home. Got hooked up with an apartment full of losers down the street and was gone all the time, spending all days/nights driving all of these people to their jobs until her car finally went kaput. With no car, these people didn't want much to do with her anymore. So, she gets a job and we have to start driving her. After only 5 weeks, quits job because she has the bright idea to move to North Carolina with her cousin. Now that job has ended, she's not sure about those plans anymore. So, no college, no army, no job, no plans.

Our house is nice but small. The entire upstairs is one large room that we each used for our office (partner and I each had an end of the room). This is where she is staying. Frankly, I want my private space back. There's nothing that infuriates me more than someone sleeping all day with no motivation.

I'm sure my partner doesn't want to be the "heavy" because he was the divorced parent that didn't get to live with them. I don't even really know if there is a way TO get adult children to get it together, get motivated, and get the hell out of their own and stay there.

Our home was once a meditative sanctuary. Now it's drama central. HELP. I just can't find the right herb/candle/powder for THIS situation!

PapaGee
"You can't practice witchcraft while you look down your nose at it." - Practical Magic
papagee_whitemojo

Re: Help with getting Adult Children to be Self-Sufficient

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:28 pm

This would be a multiple product approach to get them going.

First off, I would start with peaceful home products to cut the drama and restore the calm and peace.

Depending upon which direction you want them to go, it would be a similar combination of products.

Namely, Road Opener, King Solomon's Wisdom (KSW), Clarity, and then either Steady Work or Crown of Success

The Road Opener will open opportunities for them to advance their life. The KSW and Clarity will help them to see their situation clearly and make wise decisions. If you want them to get a job and move forward from their, Stead Work is the way to go. If the idea is that they need to go to college and get an education, I would go with Crown of Success.

I would put road opener product in their shoes, so they are always walking in the open road to their success. Sneak KSW and Clarity into their hats, their pillows, and any items they use to wash their hair or head with. Maybe rub drop with their fingertip into combs or brushes they use.

If you are going with stead work, put some product in their shoes, to walk them to their future job. Sneak some into any bath liquids so they are also washing in new job opportunities every time.

The crown of success can be mixed with the KSW and Clarity products

burn a vigil light for Road Opener, KSW, Clarity, and Work/Success in their name as well.

For your own part, I would use Influence and/or compel products to plant the thought of getting a job/going to school and pursuing those plans, of not wasting the day sleeping on the couch, and of having their own residence, a good job and bright future. the method of doing so that occurs is to take their picture, dress the corners with Influence and Compel, and tell the picture that this is what their mind is leaning on. You could also work a skull candle with Influence and Compel at the same time, indicating the same thing, as you work on their minds to have these thoughts of moving forward with their lives.

If they seem resistant or recalcitrant on shaping up and moving forward, you can always use hot foot or banishing products to send them on their way.
brthrchristopher

Unread postby papagee_whitemojo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:14 am

Thanks for the reply. Funny, your first piece of advice is exactly what I did after posting. (she's at a friends for a few days). Smudged every inch of the house along with peace water in all rooms. Then lit a blue seven-day candle that I had anointed with peace water, surrounding by four dimes and fresh basil from the garden and dressed the candle with my own House Blessing oil. Burning right now.

I'm so used to doing work for other people, and my life is USUALLY so peaceful that it does seem strange to have to ask for advice. But, I suppose when it comes to our own problems, turning to others is sometimes best. After all, shouldn't every doctor have their own doctor? :)

Please don't mistake me. I do want them to succeed. I love the girls and want them to be happy. But there has to come a point when you say, "Since YOU are obviously not going to do anything for yourself, and not take advantage of amazing opportunities (such as scholarships), then I don't have the energy to do for you anymore either...

So much more to the story that is too long to get into. I blame the mother for the way she raised them. When the youngest was being released from the ARMY the mother actually kept calling the base because she "didn't want he 'little girl' to ride an airplane." The sergeant told the mother, "ma'am, we've NEVER had such a request made of one our our SOLDIERS!"

The oldest has an EX girlfriend that lives at the Mother's house too because the oldest is always bringing in strays. Major mooch and compulsive liar. And now the mooch has "adopted" another mooch and moved them in. I don't understand how my partner's ex (the mother) WANTS to put up with this. They use her car without telling/asking her -- she just gets out of shower to find it gone. And she won't do anything about it.

My partner WANTS to lay down the law with the girls. But, in the end, they are grown. They don't have to listen to him. True, maybe they'll both start living with the mother again who absolutely will NOT make them do anything they don't want to do.

Don't know if this scenario makes sense to anyone in this context, but here are the signs of the players.
Myself - Taurus
My Partner - Aquarius
the Mother - Scorpio
eldest daughter - Leo
youngest daughter - Libra

so...there's a lot going on there!

PapaGee
"You can't practice witchcraft while you look down your nose at it." - Practical Magic
papagee_whitemojo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:36 am

Papagee_whitemojo,
What an array of Astrological differences!
Holy Shmolley!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:16 am

papagee_whitemojo wrote:Please don't mistake me. I do want them to succeed.

You and brthrchristopher have cooked up some good work. All I can add is: get some Crucible of Courage in there, too, because she probably has the Learned Helplessness real bad. And Psychic Vision, too, because I'm sure she has wildly inaccurate ideas of how to relate to people, assess their character, etc.

My partner WANTS to lay down the law with the girls. But, in the end, they are grown. They don't have to listen to him.

And he's no longer responsible for their welfare, either. Not legally and not morally.

True, maybe they'll both start living with the mother again who absolutely will NOT make them do anything they don't want to do.

And that's her chickens coming home to roost.

On the practical side, tell the girls to look for a columnist named John Cheese at cracked.com. Fratboy humor, but with sound life lessons from a man who has gone through hell.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:11 am

wow, every fixed sign of the zodiac all together with one cardinal sign. I could see how using this information would be helpful, as could give you an angle on how to work on the children. At least for the libra daughter staying with you, when using the influence and compel oil, as you are painting the image of the bright future, you might use things that attract libras: Friends, comfort, a balanced, calm and beautiful home where friends come and visit regularly, and where everybody gets along and everything is just so.

As long as the eldest is with the mother, I would leave that as the mother's problem.

I would say, at least with the one that is living with you and your partner, he does have the right to put his foot down so long as she is still living with you. If she decides that she doesn't want to have a job/go to school, I would suggest that he needs to tell her that she needs to go, cause she can't stay with you unless that is what is happening. Some crucible of courage and command or master or john the conqueror for your partner would help give him the hutzpah to speak his mind, and see that it is carried out, as a person of authority.

As Miss Michaele said, your partner is not legally or morally responsible for these adults. If they don't like the terms and conditions you and he lay down, they don't have to stay with you. It's either put up or go, in my opinion, and if they try to prey upon feelings of in order to get more, I don't see any immediate harm in banishing or hot footing the daughter that is staying with you.
brthrchristopher

Re: Spells to Help Adult Children to Bbe Self-Sufficient

Unread postby papagee_whitemojo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:38 am

thanks for all the great advice and words of wisdom.

Just in case anyone was wondering, my partner and I have been together for over 10 years. So, I am NOT a new addition to this family. In just struck me that some might wonder if I were a "new addition" and just didn't know how to interact with them. This isn't the case. :)

PapaGee
papagee_whitemojo

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends