• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Spells to Help Child Bullied in School by Peers or Teachers

Re: Nephew being bullied in school

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:09 am

Cast Off Evil would be appropriate, as well as counseling to see what the underlying problems are with this child. She may also have an imbalance from poor diet or lack of sleep.

Television and movies often glorify violence and bad behavior. Limiting her viewing of these programs and shows might help too.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: I want to help a little girl I don't know...

Unread postby Spookyredhead » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:41 am

Odd update regarding this story....the stepdad in the house just committed suicide this week. Wow.
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.
Spookyredhead

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:08 am

Now might be a good time to increase your efforts to help the little girl further then. Pray over some Majoram or Peaceful Home incense and burn in her name. Have LM set a candle on her behalf etc.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spookyredhead » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:33 am

Very good idea...coincidentally, I have just gotten a LM order in the mail including some Peaceful Home products!
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.
Spookyredhead

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:01 am

:-)
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Help with my niece at school

Unread postby SHAKUR1971 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have a niece who is 6 years old, and this is her first time in school. She is in the kindergarten now. She has never gone to school or a daycare before, so this is all new to her. She is used to being around me, my mom, or her mom all of the time.

When she first went to school, she cried, but she got over it and she was doing well. Now, she cries again about not wanting to go to school because she says that her teacher is mean to her. She loves all of the other teachers (example...Art, Music, etc.) that she goes to, but not her kindergarten teacher.

My sister has gone to the school and talked with the teacher about this, but nothing has happened in regards to why my niece does not like going to school anymore. Ever since my sister went to the school, my niece teacher does not really have anything to do with her anymore. When she cries in the morning time, her teacher will not come over to make my niece feel welcome or anything.

I use to come to the school and bring her lunch because my niece is a very picky eater, but the assistant principal stopped me from doing this, so now my niece will either take an apple and a juice for lunch or she will not eat anything at all the entire day. My sister was fine with me not coming to the school on my niece lunch, because the assistant principal said that maybe the reason why my niece cries so much in school is because she is use to always being around us.

We have talked with other workers at the school, and they told us that it's the teacher. She treats the kids like they are 5th graders, and I have witnessed this myself when I use to go to the school every day. I mean this is a very nasty old lady because she will get into those kids face and yell at them for any little thing. I am telling you all the honest truth. She is just too mean to those kids.

Today the teacher sent home a brand new notebook with a page and a half letter saying what my niece did or did not do in school. My sister now feels that they will call social services on her now if she does not stop my niece from crying at school. My sister has tried several times to talk with the head principal, but he never has time for anyone.

There is a social worker that works at the school and she is aware that my niece cries every day, and my sister is really going crazy because she feel that social services will take her kids away. My sister said that she is going to change her school, but I told her that it will be hard on my niece because she has friends that she loves to play with, and this will be hard on her to change school, but I am not the mother, I was just giving her my opinion.

I know that the question that I am about to ask may sound crazy, but what do you all think my sister can do at this point to get my niece teacher to like her?

I told her about a honey jar spell, but my sister does not believe in rootwork.

Is there something that my mom or I can do to help out?

Everyone is welcome to give your input and or suggestions on this matter.

MINKBYAN
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!
SHAKUR1971

Re: Help with my niece at school

Unread postby aura » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:32 am

Hi MINKBRYAN,

to help the peace of mind of both your niece and her mother, repackaging a combination of ''Tranquility'', ''Protection'' and ''Clarity'' bath salts would be a nice sneaky trick. If you go to their houses, you can also bring a small bottle of the pre-dissolved bath crystals to add to their laundry detergent, body wash and/or shampoo. This will also help your sister reflect objectively on wether or not a change of school is the best decision.

If you have a good relationship with your niece (which I gather you do from the post), talking to her about the situation and anointing her head daily before school with Crown of Success and/or King Solomon Wisdom can help her better work through the daily difficulties her teacher brings. Although her being treated this way is doubtless unfair and unhelpful - life also has a fair share of a--holes each of us must learn to negotiate in our daily lives and those frictions make us better people ultimately. Even though she's very young (and not yet of philosophical age!) perhaps with the oils and some encouragement you can help place her feet on the road forward through life and foster her independence and self-reliance even now.

On the teacher front, the honey jar is still a viable alternative if your sister won't work it: you or your mother could do the work on her behalf - you just need the appropriate personal concerns. You could also burn Vigil lights that will help the situation, a series of Boss Fix lights comes to mind.

If the soft and sweet approach doesn't give any results after a reasonable amount of time, continue the protection and clarity work for your sister and then move on to Bend Over work on the teacher. At that point a doll baby with personal concerns from the teacher, alum at the head to shut her up, knotweed to restrain her movement and a licorice stick as a ''spine'' could be a starting point. Again, you or your mother can do the work.

Hopefully a couple of these ideas might be useful to you. If not, no doubt many of the more experienced workers on the forum will be able to help you in your situation.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Help with my niece at school

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:35 am

Get the teacher's name or picture, put it in a plastic baggie that seals, fill it partially with water, and pray over it telling the teacher she's now going to chill out. Seal the baggie and put it in the freezer.

Get some Crucible of Courage and Crown of Success bath crystals and oils, and dissolve the crystals in some water, a pinch at a time. Pray that your niece will be strong in body/mind/spirit and have total success in school and with people. Put a bit of this crystal water into her bath products: shampoo, soap, etc. So when she washes herself, she is being dressed for success.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Help my children and a new school

Unread postby Sashee78 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Hi everyone about a month & half ago I switch my 3 kids to a private school it's a very good school but my kids feel a little out of place & I know they've made friends but no best friends yet n for an 8 year old not to have one that breaks my heart since my little girl is very sweet.

I don't think the kids are warming up to them maybe since they started in the middle of the school year.
And academically the other kids are a head what can I do to help them? Should I make a honey jar? For my so the teachers & kids will make them feel more welcome and if so how do I do it?

Thank any suggestions are welcome an appreciated.
Sashee78

Re: Help my children and a new school

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:10 pm

I don't believe a honey jar is right in this situation. My understanding (limited though it is) is that honey jars are concentrated spells, intended for a particular person. You could use one to sweeten, for example, a particularly stern teacher, but not all the teachers and children with whom your children are interacting. You can read more about honey jars at:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

I'm sure a more educated worker will be along to offer better advice, but you might look at Crown of Success products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
and King Solomon Wisdom:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

These could help with your children's academics and assist them in their interactions with their teachers and peers.

I hope this gives you somewhere to start looking. Be on watch for better advice to come.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:46 am

You can most certainly make a sweet jar for gaining children and people to more welcoming. You can use an attraction honey jar with attraction products along with clove for friendship

friend-attracting-spell-t15058.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/f ... pells.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:21 am

Thank you for correcting me. That's good to know.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sashee78 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:18 am

Thank you I will look into LM products for attraction products.
Would I make one for each of them and do I add crown of success in the jar? or just anoint my children with it?
Thank you all for your advice.
Sashee78

Making a honey jar for my children

Unread postby Sashee78 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Hi everyone, I'm making a honey jar for my kids they started a new school and just trying to help them out they're having a rough time bonding with the other kids.

So my question is do I make a honey jar for each individual kid or all three together if do how do I do it exactly?

Thanks a lot to all who respond I will really appreciated.
Sashee78

Re: Making a honey jar for my children

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:14 am

You can put all 3 into one jar.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:24 am

Hi Sashee78,

herbs you may want to consider for your work:

Blue cohosh: http://www.herb-magic.com/blue-cohosh-root.html
Cloves: http://www.herb-magic.com/cloves-whole.html
Deer's Tongue: http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
Peach Tree: http://www.herb-magic.com/peach-tree-leaves.html (it won't help them with the other kids, but it will help them with their studies!)
Seneca Snake Root: http://www.herb-magic.com/seneca-snake-root.html

Blessings to you and your little ones.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sashee78 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:33 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:You can put all 3 into one jar.

I've never done a petition for all 3 how would I write that out? Just put all their names on there with petition in form of a circle.
Sashee78

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Sashee78 wrote:I've never done a petition for all 3 how would I write that out? Just put all their names on there with petition in form of a circle.

How about writing a separate petition paper for each child? That way the get their share of the spirit's attention and nobody feels cramped or short-changed.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Multiple People in Freezer Spell or Sugar Bowl

Unread postby ed+des+sar » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 am

Hello everyone,

My son is being bullied in school by a lot of students. I was wondering if it is possible to put a whole yearbook of students excluding a few into a freezer spell.

I also thought about a sugar bowl spell including everyone in the yearbook.

I am not sure which spell would be more beneficial or how I would place the entire student body as well as the staff into a frrezer spell or sugar bowl.

I would really appreciate your advice. Thanking everyone in advance for all their continued help.
ed+des+sar

Re: Spells to Help Child Bullied in School by Peers or Teachers

Unread postby kmj » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:22 pm

@Ed+des+sar

The yearbook is your friend! If you have a scanner, reduce the pages as much as you can to make it more manageable. You can also burn them to ash and then place in sugar and/or freezer packet. I would also get dirt from school and start a honey jar on all the students/faculty and staff. Call on St. Michael to protect your son as well.
kmj

Unread postby Juxtapose » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Hello All,
Today, my son told me he was called to the principals office because he punched his ONLY friend in the stomach because he wanted to play with someone else today instead of my son. He said he got angry and doesnt know why...he has never done this before! He said he doesnt have any other friends, and that they think he is weird. To which I say AWESOME! But of course its because I teach him stuff most kids dont know about and also his sense of humor is one of an adults. Also, he can be bossy and when he gets excited he can get kinda annoying and in your face hyper. Can I do something about that? Also, how can I help mend the situation with the kid he hit? And also the other kids perception of him? I am thinking of gathering dirt from the main lobby door of his school since ALL kids have gone through it, for a honey jar, as well as a protection mojo for him and burning an Attraction loaded candle at home for more friends. So far I have been anointing him every morning with FWP and COS, spraying his head with Florida water to cleanse any negative buildup but it doesnt seem to be enough...ANY suggestions are so helpful to me right now! I am waiting for my order of Van Van incense, Crucible of Courage oil, Cut & Clear powder and Influence Powder. Can any of these be used as well? Thank you!
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11
Juxtapose

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Hello, AsherDorian,

Oh, boy! LOL

Have you thought about having a meeting with the counselor about this? He may have some very good suggestions for you (including another meeting with the parents to get some insight into this matter).

Well, It looks like your Crucible of Courage has definitely worked. Yikes! LOL !

I think a honey jar is a terrific idea. And definitely your attraction work. I would highly recommend an attraction mojo hand: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Van Van is always a good idea also.

Wishing you the best with this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Juxtapose » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:20 pm

Miss Aida wrote:
Well, It looks like your Crucible of Courage has definitely worked. Yikes! LOL !

Miss Aida,
WOW really do you think that's what it was?? Hahaha! I also just realized that since I have been anointing him, he has been wanting to send a "love letter" to the girl he has had a crush on since last year..SO CUUUTE!!
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11
Juxtapose

Previous

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends