• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:02 am

Spells to Help Child Bullied in School by Peers or Teachers

Spells to Help Child Bullied in School by Peers or Teachers

Unread postby magicalk » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:51 pm

Can anyone offer any suggestions on spells to stop my son's coach from being so negative with him? It is very odd and no matter what my son does he finds something wrong with it.

At first I thought I was being a sensitive mom, but I saw a broadcast of my son's game and the commentator was interviewing his coach and they stopped the coach when he started saying all of these negative things about my son. The commentators outright said they did not know what the coach was talking about, that what they saw from the kid was totally opposite of what the coach was saying. They told the coach that matter of fact they thought the kid played a great game.

It has gotten so bad that the coach has my son depressed. The coach has come right out and blamed my son for losses, when he did nothing. He has told my son he couldn't dribble when my son is actually excellent at it. The coach has screwed up his stats so if anyone sees them they would think that he played horribly this year. My son was up for newcomer of the year, but the coach has now changed his stats so it would appear that he was not performing too well. He has criticized every aspect of my son's game to the point where my son does not even feel comfortable playing around the coach. He said whatever negative words the coach says about him seem to come true.

I am not sure if I did a very good job explaining this, but basically this man is making my son's life He**. What can I do to stop this man from this mental abuse?

I have tried a honey jar, but my son seems to thinkg the coach is getting worse. I know there was a lot of envy when my son first started playing this year because he was so young and was starting, but the fact that the coach has turned on him is strange. What can I do?
magicalk

Re: To Stop My Son's Coach from Constantly Belittling Him

Unread postby magicalk » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:42 pm

Any suggestions anyone!!!
magicalk

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:15 am

Talk to the coach. Confront him with other people around so as to keep you safe. Magic isn't the answer to everything go over his head to the principle,talk to other parents. While your doing this I'd cross him up, but that may not be a road you want to go down, if I had a kid that was going through this I'd try to get the coach fired in the physical world and make his life hell through the magic side of things but I get extremely mad when someone hurts my loved ones. Try handling this mundanely alongside your magic.

Hope that helps.
Turnsteel

Unread postby magicalk » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:30 am

Haildiscordia, thanks. I tried talking to the man and he just turns on me. He makes me feel like I am wrong for even trying to talk to him. He has said some very harmful things to other kids as well. A lot of kids have left the team in years past because of this man's behavior. I will take your advice, or just send my son to another school. Thanks again!
magicalk

Unread postby Lara » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:27 am

I would do the following things:

I would do a series of uncrossing and blessing baths on your son.
I would get a mojo for your son, for protection and stop gossip.
I would shut up that couch and then work on hot footing the couch to get him out of the position.

I do not generally suggest a lot of work all at once, but when its my children, I dont stop till it gets fixed.

Lara
Lara

Unread postby magicalk » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Lara,

Thanks so much for the suggestion. I am going to PM you.

Magicalk
magicalk

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi magicalk,

I agree with Lara 100%. Laying down some basic protection for your child and getting him a protective mojo would be my #1 priority.
For getting the coach to shut his mouth, I suggest the following variant on a Steop Gossip spell.
You will need:

One clothed male figural candle in black:
http://www.luckymojo.com/gentlemancandle.html

Stop Gossip Oil and incense powders:
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

And the following three herbs and minderals:
Red Pepper Flakes:
http://herb-magic.com/pepper-red-flakes.html
Alum chunks:
http://herb-magic.com/alum-chunk.html
Black Pepper:
http://herb-magic.com/pepper-black.html

Take the candle and inscribe the coach's name on it, load it with some of his personal concerns, and carve out a hole where his mouth is.
Annoint the candle with the Stop Gossip oil so that he will shut his mouth. Annoint the candle by using strokes away from your body. Point the candle in the direction of the school gym as you anoint it with oil. Light some Stop Gossip incense powders and load the mouth of the candle with a mixutre of alum, red pepper, and black pepper. Speak to the candle as you do this, telling it that everytime you say something mean about my boy or embarrasing or belittling about him your words will burn and blister your mouth so that your tongue swells up and you can't speak. Your words will turn bitter and sour and you won't be able to choke them out. Say something to it along those lines. Burn it down at once or do it over a series of days (I like 3 or 7) pinching it out each time, not blowing it out. Dispose of the remains in an appropriate way. You can add the hotfooting idea of Lara's to this working by making sure the feet of the candle are good and oily and then dunking them in pepper.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby magicalk » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Bri,

Thanks so much. I love that idea as well. I will start working on this ASAP.

Thanks,

Magicalk
magicalk

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:33 am

Good luck to you,
Here is a link for different kinds of protection work you can do too:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:25 pm

One thing I'd like to toss in, not from a spellwork sense, but more agreeing with Discordia, is though it can be very difficult, you definitely want to pursue this from the mundane end as well. Write down anything inappropriate he's said/done, complete with date and time, and take a copy to the principal. If that doesn't work, take it to the school board. This guy sounds like he's out of control and has no business working with children in any capacity, and will if he hasn't already, get the school sued. (This all comes from having a dad who was on the board of every school I went to...so I can also understand if your son's afraid of your making a big deal about it.) While I'm not a lawyer and can't give legal advice, it sounds like some of the things he's done to your son might be legally actionable. Depending on how far you want to take it, it's something to consider.
I'll climb off my soapbox now, but it seems some of the most irrational, petty tyrants find themselves working with children.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby magicalk » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:12 am

Thanks chagrinedgirl, great advice. This man is a piece of work. I am taking everyone's advice and putting it into action. Thanks everyone, you all have been so wonderful!!!
magicalk

Unread postby Angelina » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:49 am

Bri, Just wondering would this spell actually harm the person? Or just keep him from spouting his mouth? I ask beacuse I have never used the black figure candle and I read it is usually used for harm or to cause a break up. Would this spell be safe to do just to keep somebody from pushing their beliefs on you, or would it be to harsh? can you suggest anything else I may be able to do?
How would I properly dispose of this candle, I do not want to get rid of the person, but of his verbal words.
Thanks.
Angelina

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:07 am

Angelina wrote:Bri, Just wondering would this spell actually harm the person? Or just keep him from spouting his mouth? I ask beacuse I have never used the black figure candle and I read it is usually used for harm or to cause a break up. Would this spell be safe to do just to keep somebody from pushing their beliefs on you, or would it be to harsh? can you suggest anything else I may be able to do?
How would I properly dispose of this candle, I do not want to get rid of the person, but of his verbal words.
Thanks.

The Stop Gossip spell can be harmful to the person if they don't stop gossiping. Its not a killing or a hurting spell, but I have had experiences where people who couldn't say nice things developed throat problems so that for long periods of time they couldn't say anything at all! More usually though it just put the vibe out there that the target needs to shut their mouth.

For proper disposal of the candle, check out:
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Angelina » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Thanks Bri.
Angelina

my son having problems n school

Unread postby detached » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:21 am

my son says that the kids say lil stuff to him in school, i guess he means they from time to time may say a (FAT BOY) comment. i need something to protect my child from all of that foolishness while he is not in my presence. it hurts me cuz it hurts my child. please give me sum suggestions on wat i should do. thanku any1 and every1.
detached

Re: my son having problems n school

Unread postby Circle Star » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:51 am

Dear pecantan,

My son was chubby in elementary school, due to inhaled steroids he had to take for his asthma. He was very self conscious about his appearance. I started a program of avoiding his asthma triggers. I took him off the steroids, and every day before school, I drove him to a huge hill in my neighborhood, and waited while he ran/walked up it. I optimized his diet and he played every sport, every season. I didn't care if he was on the bench at games, I took him for the fitness conditioning at practice! It TOTALLY paid off, now he is a STUD at sports, has a posse of teammates. and is very slim, fit and filled with energy. Kids are cruel, and you can't control their behavior. You must advocate for your son, and support him into a better place re his body and his school experience. Teach him to have compassion for all beings, including himself, and start by eating right and working hard at school and sports (or whatever his passion is). Don't let him judge himself by external forces! Be the best kid he can be, without referring to the weird attitudes of others that he cannot control.
Circle Star

Unread postby detached » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:19 am

thanku Circle Star, but i also was wonderin, while um in the process of getting him into sum type of activity could i use sumthin to protect him from fights and any other type of wickedness. i was thinkin FIERY WALL OF PROTECTION.
detached

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:21 pm

Firey wall, definately. Maybe look at a road opening product as well - it could help facilitate communication between you and your son, between you and his teachers at school, and maybe remove some of the obstacles that are making his life difficult at the moment. Best of luck. The best thing you can do for your son is to listen to him and be there for him, and it sounds like you are doing just that.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby detached » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:43 pm

thanks NotDorianGray. u think i need 2 get a whole Fiery kit or jus da oils and powders? or i was thinkin a bag . ;)
detached

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:13 pm

The bag would need to be carried by your son, and we all know how kids are when it comes to losing things... I'd get powder or oil, and put that in contact with him. Maybe the oil in his bath or the powder in his shoes? You could then light a Fiery Wall candle and link your will and energy, and that of the spell, to him via the oil/powder he is already in contact with.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:46 pm

pecantan wrote:thanks NotDorianGray. u think i need 2 get a whole Fiery kit or jus da oils and powders? or i was thinkin a bag . ;)

I personally would do full kit, you can keep the bag that is made with the kit and keep it hidden at home.
Turnsteel

Unread postby detached » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:39 am

ok, i got the fiery wall thingy goin. also i wntd 2 kno can i also add sum crown of success products for academics, and maybe....lets say essence of bend over to make every1 nice 2 him? um a single mother and i hate 2 hear bad news especially 4rm little things in school. i have alot of things i am trying 2 accomplish myself. i jus want the majority of his dayz 2 b good. i kno not ALL of his dayz are gonna b all good and dandy, but the majority sounds nice. thanks, any suggestions um all ears.
detached

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:36 am

Crown of Success, yes. Essence of Bend Over, no. It's best not to let young children think they can order people around or get too bossy, in my opinion. You don't want to set your son up to become a bully. I wouldn't use any compelling/controlling type products with children, they don't have enough self control for them to work properly. Maybe consider getting a lucky type soap for him to bathe with?
NotDorianGray

Unread postby detached » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:17 am

no, no,no, ur not understanding wat um sayin. my son is a very humble child, gets good grades also. but wat um sayin i wanted sumthin 2 make others....um wats the word, maybe pleasant? i never said i wanted him in control! this goes for teachers, kids in skool, and the older kids that he cums in contact with on his way home 4rm the middle skool. this is y i asked becuz i dnt kno if there is a product.
detached

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:52 am

A controlling type is NOT the right thing to be using. What you really need to do is a general purpose honey jar to sweeten people towards your son. More appropriate oils to use on him would be Blessing, Crucible of Courage (to give him the strength to ignore those who are teasing him), and posibly Tranquility.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:12 pm

One experience I've had with Essence of Bend Over is it can make some people absolutely rebel against whatever you want them to do. I imagine it depends on how strong willed they are to begin with, but it seems if they have any sensitivity they turn stubborn. You may want to try Attraction for him as well, bring him in some more friends that are halfway decent.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Nephew being bullied in school

Unread postby danger » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Hello! My nephew has been going through physical torture in school by a male classmate for about 3 weeks. He told his mother and I that this boy has punched him, scratched him, urinated on him, and spit in his food. His mother have already talked to the principal and the boy's mother, but he's still giving my nephew trouble. Could someone please recommend a good product that will protect my nephew from this boy?

Thank you!
danger

Re: Nephew being bullied in school

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Fiery Wall of Protection would be good. Petition Archangel Michael and read Psalm 91.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:03 pm

I agree with Mama Micki, and I might even consider some banishing work or a freezer spell. The freezer spell and freezing him out of your nephew's life. He should have been EXPELLED.
I also would tell his Mother to call the School Superintendant (In my State an elected official). Bodily fluids saliva and urine can carry disease.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby corazon » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:58 pm

I'm having the same issue with my son at school, he is 12 and in middle school.
I bought the Fiery Wall Of Protection spell kit from Lucky Mojo and also have been petitioning St. Michael with a candle. I also taught my son about St. Michael and how to pray to him in times of need. He says things are getting better.

I would also put this kid in the freezer if you know his name or can find a picture of him.
corazon

Unread postby gully2005 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:27 pm

Please tell me more about putting the kid in the freezer. My daughter is also having a bully problem but is afraid to tell the school officials for fear of being labeled a snitch.
gully2005

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:48 am

I was subjected to some pretty terrible "bullying" (torture) while progressing through grades 6-10. It was a nightmare and I thank you for taking your son's problem seriously!

Fiery Wall of Protection is a great idea. Mama Micki suggests that and petitioning...I agree with this formula as it has helped my wife when she has done the same.

I hope this thread continues to expand and the suggestions keep coming. School violence is still with us and goes seemingly unchecked and it would be great to see solutions we can all use.

I don't have children of my own, but feel for any parent going through this ordeal, as well as the children who have to endure, while trying to receive a good education. My prayers go out to you all.

Good luck and God bless!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:32 am

There is a very simple freezer spell. Do a search for it.
Now I want to caution you or anyone else that might read this thread since I opened up a box last night. Kids are my soft spot so if your daughter is in elementary school or if it is a simple case of kids being silly or picking on or even for the younger kids under the age of ten or twelve-- there are age factors, circumstances and many other factors to determine stronger methods.-- I absolutely stand by the advice I gave danger even though it might seem harsh for the child (bully) because a child that is urinating on someone is exibiting also a psychological problem and who knows what happened to the bully to get the bully that way? (That hardly excuses the behavior-- and the child should have been EXPELLED) I would have even contacted an attorney and I would have been in The Superintendants office-- since the pricipal in that example clearly did not do her/his job. Every child has THE RIGHT TO SAFETY at our public schools. It is not constitutional--it is understood and expected--and somewhere in the school policy it is written-- so when we drop kids off from ages 5-18 at Public schools there is an expectancy that someone with brains with take care of them while they are TRYING to learn at school and in other another's care,, custody, and control.
Alright so to sum up, Mama Micki's advice is 110% correct. Saint Michael The Archangel and Fiery Wall of Protection and Psalm 91. (by the way EVERY SINGLE DAY I pray and thank Saint Michael and every single day my child has on FWP and Crown of Success and sometimes other oils-- tests, contests, etc) but that is another topic. There are many factors that come into play like the internet and teenagers killing themselves over bullying it is a mess and tragic. All kids have been picked on at one point in time, even the most popular kids (the cheerleader that gets dumped by the quarterback) but the bullying in todays day and age is not what it was 20 years or more ago, and there is no such thing as "defense" or a "fair fight" anymore. No I am not advocating vilence just stating that now instead of fist fights kids are bringing guns and knives into school/camp etc. My own child was threatened by an older child on the first day of camp by a female who said "Im bringing something tomorrow to cut you"--I showed No Mercy. None. All Justifed. It has to be justified. The bottom line is this if uncertain as to "Harshness in Hoodoo" especially with children get a reading, even a ten minute reading with a member of the AIRR.
Take Care.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:35 am

My browser was "bouncing" (even through editing to add to post above) and I have one more thing to add: the parents can be just as bad or cruel as the kids when it comes to bullying it could be that a child (being bullied) is not wearing designer this or the child is poor or the child is on a school lunch program-- and so the parents the Mothers in particular can actually be an instigating factor in the "bullying behavior" especially when it comes to females and the whole stupid notion of popularity. Well you cant "hang out or play with that child because he or she is not worthy...bla bla bla". Or in the case of a boy-- if a Father is pushing and pushing for his son to be the best athlete at all cost and does not see that he is turning his son into a walking nightmare to the other kids around just for the sake of being "the best" -- baseball, football whatever--These parents who want to live their own unfulfilled lives vicariously through their kids and screwing up the minds and hearts of their own children and then the child acts out and becomes a bully. I have seen this in kids as young as the age of six!!!!!! Obviously (and especially in this example) this is the fault of the parent.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:46 pm

A good way to help a child that is being bullied is to take his shoes and sprinkle some Fiery Wall of Protection Powder in them while reading Psalm 91.

Another neat trick is to write out the following verses from Psalm 91 on a piece of paper, "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent." (Psalm 91: 11-13) [NIV translation, but I prefer working with KJV]

Take this paper and dress the four corners with Fiery Wall of Protection oil. Then burn the paper while reading those verses. Take the ashes and make a cross on the sole of each shoe so he shall trample upon the lions and serpents in school.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:10 am

Amazing advice ConjureMan Ali. Thank you very much!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:21 am

I agree Joseph. Its perfect-- another brillant post shared by ConjureMan Ali. Thank you ConjurmanAli!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ONiki Muse » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:35 pm

I agree with all of the excellent advise given. One thing that we must remember is to not only keep ourselves protected but our children too at all times. You never know what kind of spirit is on some of these children that our children are around. Therefore I try to always make it part of my daily routine to annoint my kids before they leave and send their Gardian Angel with them where ever they go.
Blessing
ONiki Muse
Forum Moderator

How do I avenge my child?

Unread postby DONE » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Hi everyone..I know I'm coming off like this nutt, but today I went from getting over this situation to now being utterly disrespected! I have an old friend who's daughter went back and told her my daughter hit her and she DIDNT because I was there and saw it, and now this woman is really talking horrible about my kid!!! I've never met another woman who likes to beef with kids, and has no problems talking about other ppls kids like this, I just dont get it! I want to send her a warning, or perhaps finally see someone kick her ass, like another parent because she deserves it! She tells peoples business, picks fights with ppls kids, and also talks badly about ppls kids..I'm sorry, but now that she's trying this with mines, I cant let her get away with this! Please someone tell me what to do, because I'm already on 20!!!! :evil:
DONE

Re: HOW TO AVENGE YOUR CHILD!

Unread postby DelArca » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Personally, and I have children myself, I would want to stay away from her physically and astrally. She sounds like a hot mess of bad luck and I would want no part in that. If she is saying bad things about your child, then 'stop gossip' is a good way to get her to quit.

I would also do some cleansing work on the child as well as protection. If I were you, I would dust myself with a bit of Solomon's wisdom powder after a shower, to think clearly/wisely despite the outrage.

You could do some things to cross her up, but from what I see in your other posts, you have a full plate already. Good luck.
DelArca

Unread postby DONE » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:51 pm

DelArca, I've actually made the decision to let everything else with my ex go, and as soon as I smiled...BOOM! This happened, smh. I feel sort of like I'm crossed1 Maybe I'm just not ment to smile or be happy, idk. Yea I just want her to shut up! She needs to be exposed for her wrongs badly, but I really want her to just shut up.
DONE

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Stop Gossip (http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html) to put an end to harmful rumors, back-biting, and slander.

Uncrossing (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) to take off enemy tricks; also included is a mirror box spell to send bad work back to an enemy.

Van Van Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) to clear away evil, provide magical protection, open the road to new prospects, change bad luck to good...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DONE » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Jwmclin, Thanks sooo much! I dont want to result to crossing this woman. I really dont want that to always be my option. If it persists than yes, but like I said...she needs to just shut up!
DONE

I want to help a little girl I don't know...

Unread postby Spookyredhead » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:39 am

There is a little girl (Nikki) who is 9 years old that I see at the park every time I go with my toddlers. She is a bigger girl, rough with the other children (especially those smaller than her), and from what I heard from another mother there, talks about "adult" things she should not even know about. I'm pretty sure her parents make her stay outdoors until the streetlights come on because that's the only time I don't see her there.

Her family moved into the house across the street from me only a few months ago. Another neighbor said that she saw her getting a spanking outside one day and that her dad (stepdad?) was screaming at her for doing something wrong while mowing another day. Neither of those things sound too unusual...but when you see her behavior with the other children, red flags are raised.

So many of the other moms have just told their kids not to play with her, and I understand that I suppose...but my heart breaks for this kid. She is so young...and abuse is so hard to prove from outside. I hope a teacher will have a few questions once the school year starts if she suspects something.

Does anyone have ideas for sneaky tricks to help protect this child? Something I can do from afar? I'm not sure if I could get a personal concern from her...
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.
Spookyredhead

Re: I want to help a little girl I don't know...

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:35 pm

If it is a park then perhaps you can get her foot track? Approach her gently with a piece of folded note paper in your hand. On the paper write her name, "Nikki" and a made up last name. Ask her if her name is "Nikki" and look at the note. The point is to make her grab the paper and then pass it back to you because the last name is wrong. And voila! You got something to work cleansings, blessings and very gentle protection with.
Good luck.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spookyredhead » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:21 pm

So her touching the paper is enough to work with as a personal concern then? Brilliant!

The park floor is wood chips so a foot track may not be too easy to snatch...but if I could, what do you suggest there?
Spookyredhead

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Yes. Then you rip off the part she touched. Another way is to make her sign some list against...let say "against closure of the park" or "more parks in our neighbourhood" and then cut out the signature.

If you do not know how to lift a foot print you should probably avoid it.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Thank you Johannes for that information and your wisdom on this matter. It's a great resource for all of us who are not going through the particular situation but are learning in leaps and bounds! Thank you so much!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:23 am

Getting personal effects is a great way to find out if one truly has an interest in the matter, have the power to do it and to know if the target is protected or cursed. It is all in the thoughts, events, lack of imagination and ingenuity etc on the way to get some.
Getting a protected persons personal effects for use in malicious conjure can be very difficult. Getting personal effects from a severely cursed person to do good can be equaly difficult.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spookyredhead » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:24 am

Yes...seriously...thank you. I am keeping my eye on the situation but I wanted to give the child some protection in the meantime.
Spookyredhead

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:08 pm

This is a tough one. On one hand you have a child that could be going through who knows what at home and acting out when around other children; therefore, naturally, the other Mothers do not want to subject their children to violent abusive behavior. On the other hand, you have a genuine concern for the child acting out. Make certain that all efforts to be kind for this little girl have been exhausted before "a bunch"gets together and decides that the child is "bad" and "do not play with her". I see both sides of this coin.

You could have lights set at the MISC for the child. Take a picture of the child with your phone, if you have the capability, (technological and ability to do from your phone, camera, etc.) and you have a personal concern of the child right there. A Blessing Candle, a Saint Michael Candle and more can all be set at the MISC. The cost is 17.00. You will receive a report by some of the most qualified people in the world via email. You CAN have lights set without a picture. This is just a suggestion if you want to help the her.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsult ... tml#lights

I agree with Dr. Johannes with regard to obtaining personal concerns on the parents and the clever idea. A signature and again (pictures) the same way, just however you choose to do it.

Parents take pictures of kids all the time in parks. This is not an unusual thing to do. Taking pictures at the park while your child is there is something many parents do on a regular basis.

I hope this helps.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:27 am

Just a note on taking picture of kids at parks - here in Toronto it's illegal to do so, even for parents. It's to protect against child predators. Be sure of the local laws before taking pictures on the playground.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spookyredhead » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:25 am

You guys are awesome...I appreciate all this advice. I will keep you updated if I see some movement on this!
Spookyredhead

Help with my 5 year old adjusting to Kindergarten

Unread postby Brandywine » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:00 am

Hello Everyone,
First time poster, long time lurker here. I was hoping for some advice...my son recently started kindergarten and is having a tough time adjusting. He is getting in rouble for not listening and he has had a couple of run ins with the other students in his class. He has been in preschool and daycare since he was 18 months so I know he knows how to behave and we've never had trouble with him before. I think it's just the new school with all new people and new teachers and he is feeling insecure. I was wondering what I could do on the magical side of things to help him to calm down and relax into his new situation. I have a bottle of LM Tranquility oil on hand but not sure how to employ it for this situation. If there is another product more approriate and any advice on how best to use it I would surely appreciate any and all advice.
Thanks so much-Brandy :D
Brandywine

Re: Help with my 5 year old adjusting to Kindergarten

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:40 am

Tranquility isn't a bad start. Use it in the usual ways: in the laundry rinse, in his bath, on his hair (just a drop on the comb or hairbrush, or on your hands, when you get him ready for school). Hey, on his bedsheets too, so he gets good sound sleep after a rough day at school!

Besides this, King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success are the standards for school success.

In addition, I'd use Attraction products to help him make friends.

You may wish to use motherwort and angelica, too, so he has both angelic protection and the power of your prayers. Write a letter to God, fold up a pinch of these herbs in it -- toward you, of course -- and tuck it behind a picture of him, between the photo and the frame.

You can use all these products, and the herbs, on candles, too -- in your own house, or on a rootworker's altar. And don't forget to put up a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Help with my 5 year old adjusting to Kindergarten

Unread postby Brandywine » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:15 am

Wonderful Miss Michaele! Thank you so much!
Brandywine

Help with bullies and gaining courage

Unread postby Chantal123 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:03 am

My son had a situation at school with a bully. He is a very soft hearted child and will not instinctively hit back. I have enrolled him in martial arts, but I want to do more to build his confidence and build courage in him. I dont want him to lose his kind spirit, but want him to feel strong enough to stand up for himself and for the bully to go away!

Chantal
Chantal123

Re: Help with bullies and gaining courage

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:23 am

I recommend Crucible of Courage and Protection products for your son: put them in his grooming products and in the laundry supplies. If he will wear a mojo and can keep it safe and private, get or make one for him.

But it's going to take more than your son standing up to the bully. The school needs to be involved and so do his parents. For you, I recommend King Solomon Wisdom, Five Finger Grass and Court Case Root along with Crucible of Courage and Protection products. You might include Crown of Success, too, because you are going to want to make a good impression when you go and talk to the school principal.

There is an anti-bullying movement in American schools now, and the same is true in other countries. Research it on line and get involved!

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Help with bullies and gaining courage

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:28 am

You can find some advice on the situation here: nephew-being-bullied-in-school-t9750.html

I think you'll find the tricks beneficial for your situation.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:02 am

A client asked me what can I do for her dauqhter who is in grade school; she wants me to stop her dauqhter from bullyinq other children...any suqqestions? She got called into the Principals office in the first day. That's ridiculous. What can I do to help her kid [ or kids] behave respectfully?
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Next

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends