• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Spells to Help Family or Friend in Bad Relationship

Re: Ex husbands toxic gf

Unread postby andie » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Thank you, stars.
I'm not sure I care how he feels about her. She is being awful to my child and I'm the only consistently responsible parent as E has gone into a mid-life crisis and who knows what else. He was a great dad for many years, but since I left him, he has acted very irresponsibly and made bad decisions that have been self destructive. I am concerned for him, but as a mother, my child is my main focus. He has already been through enough with us splitting up and everything that has come with that. He does not need somebody telling him that if he doesn't accept her, he will lose his father completely.
He has such love/hate feelings about E. He needs him and wants him around, but at the same time, he is so hurt and frustrated with the situation that sometimes he says he never wants to see E again. I'm going to counseling with him to help him through it and E shows up once in a great while. If you have any advice about work I can do to help my son, I would appreciate that too. I've already done a protection bag for him, but would like to do something to help him through this emotionally. Maybe strength or ... hmmm i don't know. I'm so emotional about him that it's hard for me to not let that interfere with my thought process.
andie

My baby sister married someone who is not good for her

Unread postby Badgerwoman » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:12 pm

I have been patient, I have been kind. I have let many things go. But I am tired of the manipulative dirty rotten scoundrel who is married to my baby sister. I am tired of what he has done to her. I am tired of how he manipulates her and how he sabotages everything she tries to do to bring success to herself. She has an appointment with a director looking for a dancer? He's late getting home, so she misses her appointment. She has some success writing in alternative blogs and things? He starts belittling her talent, causing her to become overly self-critical and dismisses her writing. She has given up on all of her dreams, and now fixates on how to make him happy. I haven't been able to have a decent conversation with her in three years, because he won't let her talk to me for more than ten minutes at a time, and that at family functions, where there's no place to have a private conversation.

She has to be the one to end it, because if he ends it, she'll just beg him back.

I'm thinking of a combination of Road Opener, Influence, and Solomon's Wisdom oils on a white skull candle. I just want her to wake up and see what her life has become! I want her to make better choices, and to dump this piece of trash!

How can I best work it so that she does those things? Wakes up, takes a good look, and decides to live again instead of simply existing?

Any and all suggestions appreciated.
Badgerwoman

Re: My baby sister married someone who is not good for her

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Influence and King Solomon Wisdom will be great for her, but you also need Crucible of Courage and Cast Off Evil.

You also need to work on Mr. Bastard. In cases like this, I love to put a bound and gagged dollbaby in a mirror box -- and on top of the mirrors, glue some of those little flat plastic magnifying cards -- you can get them in drugstores where they keep the reading glasses. Cut them to fit the box, of course.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Help cleanse my cousin of negative work done on him.

Unread postby Allure22 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Hello all,

I have an older cousin that I love and care for very much. He has been married now for I believe about 7 years and I really like his wife, but I don't trust her. Almost 5 years ago my cousin told his wife that he was going to leave her once their oldest child reached a certain age. I assume he wasn't very happy in their relationship. Well maybe a year or so after he had that conversation with her things started to go down hill for him. He has this skin disorder now that I have never heard of. He says the doctor told him it is very rare. He get a lot of boils all over and his face has a lot of scabby crater like things. He carries an odor now especially when the boils burst. It smells so bad, like chittlins that have never been pre cleaned. :shock: My cousin was so handsome before this woman I mean he could have any woman he wanted. Now he looks terrible and he cannot for the life of him get a job and if he does he can't keep it. There was one point in time where she would always try to keep him from coming into the city to visit the family. My cousin has this sadness in his eyes, he walks different, when I see him everything in me hurts because I know this is not my cousin. They now have 5 children, he want to stop having them, but she doesn't. I mean c'mon the man is jobless and miserable. :x .

I know from experience that when someone has roots on them that these types of things can happen. You know unexpected "rare" illnesses, hard luck, depression and things of that nature. It's like he's under her thumb forever. I want happiness for my cousin. I want him to get well & get a good job so that he can care for his family. I don't want to break them up or anything unless it is deemed necessary for the success of the work I want to do for him. Please tell me there is a solution for this situation. I just can't sit around knowing my cousin is messed up and not help him.

Thank you all for your advice and guidance in advance,

Allure
Allure22

Re: Help cleanse my cousin of negative work done on him.

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Allure22, after reading your situation, do you want to do this work yourself or get an experienced rootworker to do this job. It seems more is involved here and you definitely want to help your cousin. Look into AIRR readers/rootworkers and identify someone to work your case. (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) If you feel that you are up to this type of work, you can certainly ask for their advice and consult to get the job done. I the meantime post a prayer for your cousin at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html).
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Allure22 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:55 am

jwmcclin wrote:Allure22, after reading your situation, do you want to do this work yourself or get an experienced rootworker to do this job. It seems more is involved here and you definitely want to help your cousin. Look into AIRR readers/rootworkers and identify someone to work your case. (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) If you feel that you are up to this type of work, you can certainly ask for their advice and consult to get the job done. I the meantime post a prayer for your cousin at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html).

I was initially thinking of doing it myself. It didn't cross my mind to have anyone else do it for me until you asked. This issue has been on going for years so it's probably out of my league now maybe I should have someone else do it for me, but I don't have a lot of money either.

I have another older cousin in a similar situation, just not as bad, but I have a feeling it's going to get worse if its not handled soon. My heart is really into both of these situations because I watched my mother pass away from someone doing work on her and at that time there wasn't anything I could do about it. Please guide me. I can't stand to loose another person close to me because of someone else's selfishness and greed.

Allure
Allure22

Unread postby aura » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:15 am

Hi Allure22,

like jwmcclin has wisely advice, begin by getting a consult with an AIRR worker. Read through the biographies at http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers and choose a worker who's style, photo and methods of work resonate with you.

Meanwhile, consider a round of 13-herb bath for yourself and those close to you, including your cousins, followed by protection of some kind on an on-going basis. Here are the links to 13-herb bath and the uncrossing mojo hands:
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-uncrossing.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Helping Family Member or Friend Who is in a Bad Relationship

Unread postby Indian_conjure » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:04 am

My youngest sister is not at all in peace. Her husband is very abusive and even though he works in United States he often fights with her on phone and abuses her daily. My sister went to USA few years ago and over there he tortured my sister by physically hitting her and did not cared much to take her for a tour outside of the small town where my brother in law was working. Even her mother in law fights with her always and abuses her. She went to a local person who has psychic gifts who told her that her mother in law practices black magic and has put black cat bone under the house when it was getting constructed to destroy the peace in my sister's life. When my sister was in the USA while unpacking she once found vermillion ..red colour powder also used in tantric rituals in her luggage. What can be done about this? Although she is financially well off there is no peace in her life.
Indian_conjure

Re: Big Family Problems

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:46 pm

This looks like too big a job for anyone but a powerful expert to handle alone. Your sister might do well to consult with one of the AIRR rootworkers who are gifted for protection, uncrossing and possibly even revenge work. (This is, of course, assuming that the local psychic had an accurate reading on the situation.)

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Getting a reading is definitely a good step. Here are some Lucky Mojo Products to Consider:

To drive away:

SPL-KIT-HOTF
Hot Foot Spell Kit
$39.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

To destroy a relationship:

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$49.60

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

To protect:

SPL-KIT-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit
$35.90

To bring about peace:

SPL-KIT-PEAC
Peaceful Home Spell Kit
$47.20

To take off crossed conditions:

SPL-KIT-UNCR
Uncrossing Spell Kit
$54.60

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark

Unread postby jaspreet82 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:38 pm

hello, i need help my sister is having problem from husband . he is cheating her and saying bad to her. what can she do now?
jaspreet82

Re: Helping a Family Member Who is in a Troubled Marriage

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:50 pm

Good evening, Jaspreet82,
I am so sorry that I missed this post. Just found it. Please accept my apologies
What do you have in mind? Love spells? Controlling spells?
Please give us more information on what you would like to do for her.
Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spell to Help BIL with divorce and other problems

Unread postby theillumiletty » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:13 am

My BIL, my husband's brother, is separated from his wife. She is a terrible woman. He recently had back surgery and she is very selfish and controlling and not respectful of his condition at all. She cheated on him, and never takes care of their four children leaving him with all the responsibility. Right now he is physically incapacitated and literally cannot deal with the children. He is depressed, and it just seems like everything in his life is terrible. Is there anything I can do to bring him some luck and some good in his life, and to keep her away? He still loves her, but she is a terrible influence. She is manipulating him! I want her to learn her lesson.

She really is a terrible person. She is manipulative and controlling. As I said before she doesn't watch her children, yet she puts on airs like she is the best mother in the world. She is a braggart and a liar. In addition to sending good will towards my BIL, is there like a "just desserts" spell or mirroring spell I can perform on her. I don't wish her anything too bad, but just something that returns all the bad that she is putting out in the universe.
theillumiletty

Re: Helping a Family Member Who is in a Troubled Marriage

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Hello, Theillumiletty,
I'm so sorry that your BIL is suffering like this. What a very sad story.
I did merge your post to another thread that may have some answers for you.
I'm not sure what you want to do. You said that you want her to go away and then you said that you just want her to get back her own evil
You could try this spell kit on her: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html which would help tremendously.
You might also want to try an skull candle and influence spell on hi. However, I am not sure if this is the time to do it as he is ill. But, for future knowledge: www.luckymojo.com/influence
And here's the mirror box spell on this page along with other reversing spells that could give her what she's dishing out: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
I hope this helps.
I also hope the very best for your BIL and, especially the precious children
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

How Do I Help My Friend? (Self-worth/Abusive relationship.)

Unread postby bunny_paw » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:47 pm

Hi everyone,

Not sure where to post this request, but I was hoping to get some advice on what to do for my best friend.

My best friend is one of the sweetest, loveliest, most loyal people I know. He is a handsome, educated, quirky, honest, financially secure, supportive and fun person to be with, but he has absolutely no confidence in asking out women because he fears rejection.

For the last five months or so, my best friend has been seeing a woman who treats him HORRIBLY. No one deserves to be used and abused and treated so horribly, but it makes me particularly angry that it is happening to one of the people I care for the most.

We talk every single day and every day my friend sounds so sad when he tells me how she has treated him. I try to support him and build up his spirit, but it seems no use. I’ve told him for months now that he is being used and that he deserves so much better, but he keeps insisting that he won’t find anyone and this is the best he can do. He often talks about how he doesn’t care how abusive the relationship is, as long as he has one.

I’m really worried about him and I want to help him so badly, but I don’t know how!

1) Should I try and protect my friend from this harmful, abusive person?

2) Should I try to expose her true intent and lies?

3) Should I look into root clearing or cleansing to open my friend’s path to better opportunities and a wider friendship circle and finding the right person?

4) Should I try to build up his confidence and sense of self-worth so that he will realise he deserves to be treated better and be able to approach women without fear of rejection?

5) Should I perform some love spell work for him to draw the perfect person to him?

6) Is it wrong to intervene, even if it’s for his own good?

I just want what’s best for my bestie and for him to have the life and love he deserves.
bunny_paw

Re: Helping Family Member or Friend Who is in a Bad Relationship

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:31 pm

Hello, bunny_paw ,

It is so good of you to care about your friend this way.

Have you talked to his family at al about this? Maybe get together and discuss an intervention for your friend to get him into therapy? That would be my first priority if this were my friend.

You might want to try a Cast off Evil Spell kit : www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html
And some clarity work on him: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

And then consider some of these protection spells (Miss cat has provided an array of protection spells): www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

As far as she I concerned, I would put her sorry self in a mirror box and bury it. Find it here: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
And here: mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-questions-and-answers-t2140.html

These are just my suggestions for starters. Other people may have more to contribute

Wishing you success with this
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

son and co dependent relationship

Unread postby thunderkitty » Mon May 30, 2016 7:54 am

Hello all,

I have a question and welcome any suggestions that you might have for this situation. My son is in a co dependent relationship with a friend for years. The relationship is such that they spend all their money for pot, their friends have moved on in life so its they are stuck with each other. I have Cast Off Evil oil, do you have ideas as to any other things that would break up the addiction/bad influence and send the friend on his way out of my son's life? Thanks so much for your help.
thunderkitty

Re: son and co dependent relationship

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon May 30, 2016 2:35 pm

Cast Off Evil Oil on both of them. King Solomon Wisdom for your son, definitely -- and for the friend, too, if you think he or she has any potential. Once he wakes up, he'll need Influence, Crucible of Courage, Protection, Victory, Crown of Success -- things like that.

But if you need to banish the pothead friend from your son's life, you can use Banishing (if he has potential for straightening out his life -- he can go do it somewhere else). If not, you can work harsher: Inflammatory Confusion to separate them, Hot Foot to run him off -- or even Run Devil Run if that seems warranted.
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Help Family or Friend in Bad Relationship

Unread postby thunderkitty » Tue May 31, 2016 7:29 am

Thank you so much! I am getting together an order to get the items I need. Its hard to see what to do when you are in the situation and feel helpless. There is so much more to life than doing that and with others going on with their lives and he sees it and tells me, maybe this will help him make a change.
thunderkitty

Unread postby Gaulaufo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:38 am

Hi,

A female friend of mine left her psycopath man after a long destructive relationship three years ago. He has abused her both physically and mentally for many years. The standard advice is to run from a psychopath and cut all connections. This is easier said than done since they have a couple of companies, debt, a house and four children together. He tries to get her out of the house. She paid for the property but he forced her to give him half of it a cople of years before the break-up. Now he tries to force her out of the house. I have started to do some protection work on her behalf recently. It has given some effect, he cannot reach her but instead he has started to turn her loved children against her, which of course is very painful for her. It is quite scary, the behaviour of the former nice children has changed dramatically to the worse. They refuse to speak to her, call her bad names and so on. The propaganda the man uses is that "she is poor and cannot pay their bills". "If she would just give me the company to me I would immediately give it to you with a lot of cash in addition. It is her fault that you are not company owners" and so on.. The poor kids believe him.

Any suggestions about spells to solve this situation once and for all? A honey jar is just not enough in this case.
Gaulaufo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello, Gaulaufo,

Wow, that's sad.

How old are the children? It looks like they are adults?

Well, a honey jar for her and the children will indeed help.

As far as he is concerned, Stop Gossip is good.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-stop-gossip.html

I also like the beef tongue to shut him up. It doesn't necessarily have to be just for court cases

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#beeftongue

And, of course the mirror box spell seems to be in order (you will see a picture of it on the right middle of this page):

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Those are just a few ideas to get started.

I wish her the very best.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Gaulaufo » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:29 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

The youngest one is 14 and currently living with his mother, but they switch every second week. He seems to be ok. The oldest one is 21 and lives on his own, studying at the university. He also has a good relationship with his mother.

The problem is worse with the middle brothers, 16 and 19 years old. They cúrrently stays with their father. He left them and went to another town to meet one of his girlfriends this weekend (as he usually does ever second week). The 16 year old has been drunk all weekend.
Gaulaufo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello, Gaulaufo ,

Sounds like she ought to be fighting for custody.

Definitely notify the police that he is abandoning a minor and allowing him to drink alcohol

Sounds like negligence to me

I pray that all works out for her and you're such a good friend to care as you do
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spell to help mom leave abusive relationship

Unread postby Jeh1123 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:15 pm

Hi everyone. My mom has been in an abusive relationship for the past 4-5 years I believe and I need to help her get out of it. He controls and manipulates her in every way and I honestly hate his guts. He accuses her of being involved with her brother in law and other men at her job or anywhere she is like the supermarket. He spies on her at work and she won't even visit her mother or sisters because he gets jealous and shows up there looking for her. From what I have heard from my aunts she told them that he has pushed her and hit her on many occasions he's always yelling at her and putting her down and recently he has started drinking every single day and there is so much tension in this house because he knows I can't stand him and I want him gone. He also try's to buy people like if he did something to my mom he will kiss our butts and try to shower us with gifts but that's just him being fake and trying to stay on my mothers good side.

My mother wants to leave him but she says she feels bad for him claiming he has no one when that isn't true he has his family and because he has helped her out a lot fonanciallly. But she just won't end then relationship like she's afraid. I need to do something because i cannot live under the same roof with this jerk and it's so hard to not say anything to him I can't take the tension anymore, and god forbid something we're to happen to my mom.

I have read lots of suggestions on here but I was thinking of lighting a protection candle, then cut away, then break up with the ministry? Like I don't want him to contact or find my mother ever again.

Thank you guys and if this is in the wrong topic I'm sorry.
Jeh1123

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:03 pm

Hello, Jeh1123 ,

I am so very sorry that this is happening but your Mother is displaying typical behaviors of an abused woman (mentally and/or physically). And she will not leave of her own accord. So, you are right: Magic can help

I would go with skull candles dressed with Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom. Make her see what a piece f garbage this man is and that her life is being wasted on and with him

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

I don't think I would go with break up because if he is abusive, the break up spell may cause him to physically hurt her. That is my biggest fear.

You could later follow it with Peaceful Separation

Wishing you and he the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby queen_of_swords » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:12 pm

Hello All,

I am asking kindly for some help here. My mother and father have been in a close relationship with a rootworker based in our hometown (Nigeria) for close to 6 years, upon getting a reading, my suspicions have been confirmed that this rootworker is doing intense work on both my parents to dominate their minds and finances.

There are regular items he sends over for us to eat and bathe with, prior to the reading, my gut instinct has always told me to throw these things away and not to consume them, which I do.

Since we have known him, I have not seen any drastic change in our personal lives, yet I have heard on numerous occasions my mother refer to him as a "God", savings have dried up due to this man constantly needing money so the "enemy" will not kill us. I have had just about enough! and I am asking of any remedy I can use for him to be exposed before I can send him on his way or the best way to go about this?

Love in abundance,

Queen of swords!
queen_of_swords

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:11 pm

Hello queen_of_swords,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm sorry this guy is treating your family this way.

These pages have some ideas for spellwork you could do to get this guy exposed:
spells-to-get-criminals-exposed-arrested-jailed-imprisoned-t8951-120.html

spells-to-bring-out-truth,-compel-confession,-force-apology-t6473.html
especially this post from Miss Cat: bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-feel-remorse-apologize-t6473.html#p29326

I think you should have strong protection up on yourself, your parents and home before you start any work against this guy, in case he retaliates:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

To send him on his way, one route to go would be Hot Foot work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby queen_of_swords » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:14 pm

Sister Jean. Thank you!!!
queen_of_swords

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends