Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Help Family or Friend in Bad Relationship

beccaw
HRCC Student
Spells to Help Family or Friend in Bad Relationship

Unread post by beccaw » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:06 pm

hello! i recently discovered the lucky mojo site and this forum and absolutely love it! i've tried out a few spells with things i have on hand, which required some improvisation on my part, but they seem to have worked wonderfully. i'm impressed with the open mindedness and practicality of hoodoo and have ordered some supplies which i can't wait to get in the mail :)

i've been a practicing witch of no particular type for a few years now and recently started a group with some freinds. we meet once a week and do spell work for people who need help. today i received a request that i'd like some suggestions with:

my freind ryan is having trouble with his family. he lives with his father and his sister lives down the street. his sister manipulates him into helping her all the time with her kids and babysitting them all the time. he has no free time and is really frustrated. his father thinks the one free hour a day he has in the morning is good enough and that his responsibility to his sister should come before his own interests. ryan allows this because he feels guilty. why? many years ago he did spell work to make his sister leave him alone. shortly thereafter she lost her kids to the state. i don't know the details of how all this went down, but he feels it was a direct result of what he did. she ended up signing them over permamently to the state. now she has 2 new little ones and the same thing is happening again. he is frustrated but terrified to do anything for fear of causing her to lose her children again. he has asked for help and i'm not real sure what to do for him?

thanks in advance for your suggestions :)

peace-becca

Lukianos

Re: Helping My Friend Stop Being Manipulated by His Family

Unread post by Lukianos » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:10 am

Hi Becca,

beccaw wrote: my freind ryan is having trouble with his family. his sister manipulates him into helping her all the time with her kids and babysitting them all the time. he has no free time and is really frustrated. ryan allows this because he feels guilty. why? many years ago he did spell work to make his sister leave him alone. shortly thereafter she lost her kids to the state. now she has 2 new little ones and the same thing is happening again. he is frustrated but terrified to do anything for fear of causing her to lose her children again.

I would suggest starting with a 13-herb spiritual bath, along with recitation of the 51st psalm and some Cut and Clear work to clear away the inappropriate guilt and distorted notions of 'responsibility' that your friend has chosen to cultivate in his life:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

--ultimately, it is the sister who is responsible for her own behavior and the care (or lack thereof) of her children, regardless of whatever work your friend may have done in the past to try to protect himself from her--the spell work and the state's intervention in his sister's affairs may not be causally related.

Once the cleansing and clearing work has been done, your friend would do well by doing some personal mastery work for himself. A series of nine 9-herb spiritual baths on successive Sunday mornings, perhaps in conjunction with some road-opening and crossroads work, and a john the conqueror root / master root-based mojo hand or jack ball would all be appropriate.

Likewise, he should also do some personal protection work, possibly by incorporating devils shoestrings, bay leaf, and/or rattlesnake master into the mojo hand / jack ball mentioned above.

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:54 am

I agree with ELKnapp completely; your friend is not responsible for his sister or her children. Clarity might also be added to the Cut and Clear since he has convinced himself that what happened was his fault. The fact that she has already lost multiple children to the state, yet she just has more, which are also in danger of being taken without Ryan's influence should show him that it's not his doing.

As part of the mastery mojo, he might add a small clock or watch charm dressed with Road Opener, Master, and Van Van oils in order to regain control of the time he has to himself. The more he can take for himself, the faster that will lead to total freedom of his actions.

I was going to suggest that work on his sister's situation to a just end would be empowering as well, but if he already has this guilt associated with the first time (appropriate or not), that may not be such a good idea right now.

beccaw
HRCC Student

Unread post by beccaw » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:11 pm

thank you both for your suggestions! i had already ordered some cut and clear sachet powder and road opener oil for some other work i'm doing so i'll use those for ryan. i have a question about the cut and clear though. from what i read about it i'm under the impression that this may completely cut his sister out of his life. i don't think he wants her completely gone, just to ease up on him. is it possible to use it in that manner? and i'm gonna order him some spiritual bath supplies too. the mojo bag is gonna have to wait until he can contribute some money to this venture though lol.

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Hi Becca,

beccaw wrote:i have a question about the cut and clear though. from what i read about it i'm under the impression that this may completely cut his sister out of his life. i don't think he wants her completely gone, just to ease up on him. is it possible to use it in that manner?

While Cut and Clear can be used to cut someone completely out of one's life (although Black Walnut baths are more likely to be used for such an extreme case), this formula is more often used to cut residual spiritual and emotional ties and hang-ups that have out-lived their usefulness. As such, Cut and Clear can be used in many different ways: While the example on the Lucky Mojo website is written for creating closure to a relationship with an ex-love, a similar spell format may be used to: cut off an addiction to cigarettes (or similar habitual behavior), clear away emotional turmoil and confusion, purge one's life of false "friends" while keeping those who are genuine, or, as in your friend's case, to cut and clear away misplaced feelings (of personal guilt) and dysfunctional beliefs (of "responsibility").

For the purposes of the initial cut and clear, your friend will be focusing on his own mind, heart, and time and what he wants to keep and cultivate (clarity? fairness? healthy relationships? control over how he spends his time?) versus what he wants to let go (guilt? unreasonable expectations? being held responsible for the consequences of other people's irresponsible actions?) --he is not focusing on his sister nor his father nor his nieces/nephews...although it would be entirely reasonable to include "inappropriate external expectations and impositions on my time" in the column of things to be burnt and cleared away, while including "love and support from my family" in the column of things to be blessed and kept close. In this process, your friend will be making an articulate and sincere declaration of what he chooses to cultivate in his life, versus what he consigns to the flames. Whether his sister's choices and behavior will be compatible with what your friend chooses to keep in his life is in the hands of the sister, not your friend. And by the same token, it is not the sister's place to say what your friend does or does not cultivate in his life. Does this make sense?

beccaw
HRCC Student

Unread post by beccaw » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:46 pm

yes this does make sense. i met with ryan yesterday and discussed all this with him. we decided to do work on him only for now. while awaiting the supplies in the mail he is working on a honey jar that we made yesterday-to help him build long term appropriate boundaries for himself. thank you so much for your help :)

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Help Brother and Kids versus His Bad Ex Wife

Unread post by hoodooTom » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:13 pm

OK, My brother and wife have gotten divorced. They have 3 kids which their mother is really hurting their lives.

Quick examples:

The Ex: She has the kids calling him Rob instead of Daddy, His house is his, not theirs. My brother is the coach on their softball team and their mother wouldn't let the girls go to their opening day ceremonies because she was mad at him.

The Ex's New Boyfriend: She is with a new boyfriend who called my brother and said that the kids are his not my brothers and told him he needs to stay away. The new guy, who is in his 30s, tried to go after my father at the second game of the season but when he saw all the witnessses he backed off. (My dad is 67 years old)

The Ex's Mother: The mother-in-law called my brother and told him that she heard the new guy yelling so loud at the girls through the phone that she got scared and called him.

Court Problems and Job Problems: Now my brother has gone to court time and time again and he doesn't get anywhere. His exwife kept making up stuff to take him to court for so many times that he was demoted at his job.

There is lots more, but this is a start. My brother doesn't know of my use of magick. I don't know what to do here. I can't even start to figure out where to start. These 3 girls need to be with their father because their mother is not fit to have them especially with this new guy living with them. We can only tell that their is lots of mental abuse going on here, and the girls just hush up when we ask if they are ever hit.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Help Brother and Kids versus His Bad Ex Wife

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:09 pm

1. Do a shut up candle for the Ex wife and the Ex wife's new boyfriend (if you have to break them up or turn against each other. They will so preoccupied with fighting with each other that she probably wont talk crap about your brother)

2. You need to protect those children by any means necessary (non-hoodoo things you need to do is documentation and tell your brother to record all conversations, and incidiences that occur because if he has to go back to court he can build up a strong case against them. If these children are being HIT, you need to report this to child protective services. Report and document all bruises or anything else that could be occuring)

3. do any unjinxing and protection for your brother against his ex wife, and her new lover

4. some kind of peace spell is at order between the parties, and maybe a sweet jar

5. I just thought I am not sure but it sounds like to me that the new lover is abusing his ex wife, and brain washing her into turning against your brother. I think you need to do something to weaken him, and send him away. Get rid of the lover, and see how things go after that. You can hot foot him, or something along those lines.

6. After cleansing your brother in all aspects of his life (money, and overall) you need to do a work steady, or job spell to help him get promoted again.

7. Court case spell- get the judge to see in his favor, but first you need to get him back to court again documentation is in order here. You and him need to document these instances so things will be back in your favor.

Again, I dont think Hoodoo is in order here only,but I think you need to exercise your best judgement, and be in the best interest of those children. You can work with saints of your choosing for protection, St.Martha is good to work with if you want to dominate the ex wife's lover, and control him. But I think he needs to be gone from the picture personally.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:16 am

You are in a bit of a difficult situation, but you can do a honey jar on the judge and the court. Those records are public (usually) and you can start from there. Practically, your brother needs a good attorney to fight his ex-wife and you can do court case work to bring him one. Sounds like your brother's lawyer sucks.

You can do cast off evil and/or hotfooting to get rid of the ex-wife's boyfriend. I would be scared if I had daughters with a guy like that. The ex-wife's head is not screwed on straight. I would also do a 9 day novena to St. Michael to protect those children. I would be burning candles for them dressed with protection oil, flax, angelica, and rue.

I would also work on the brother, because he needs some balls. I would get his personal concerns and work a white candle dressed with John the Conquer oil, buckeye, snake root, and yarrow. Make your brother grow a pair.

Good luck!

Mary

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:38 am

I thank everybody for the advice so far. Atleast I have a starting point now. Thank you very much!!!

Tom

Tabbylove17

Help with Meddling Family Members in Reconciliation Work

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:49 pm

I have a friend that is trying to get back together with his ex, but his family members are intruding and trying to talk him out of it and are sabotaging. The relationship wasn't bad, but the break up was and that's what they are using to sabotage. Is there a spell that I could do with my friend so they would mind their own business and stop interfering? Or at least set their feelings about the situation to neutral?

rickets

Re: Help with Meddling Family Members in Reconciliation Work

Unread post by rickets » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Control and command.
http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
that'll help you "lead others" to do as you want with them, fairly easy and basic.
Get your friend, or get yourself, to sweeten his family members to the relationship.
Your friend can also do "follow me boy" so despite what his family says he still falls for her. http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

avalon11

Helping Family Member or Friend Who is in a Bad Relationship

Unread post by avalon11 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Hi all-

Wondering what spells might work to protect my sister and her children from her abusive husband, get her head straight about the right path, or wake him up and make him change his ways.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with abusive brother in law

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:35 pm

Look at this page to start getting ideas: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Let us know if/when you have further questions!

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

avalon11

Unread post by avalon11 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Thank you, Bri. I actually did a couple of things and the situation is under control for now.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Also, got to the police, get everything on record,any injuries or marks he makes on any of them. Dealing with something like this with just magic is foolish.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:28 am

If she's unwilling to leave at the moment, just encourage her to talk to you. Let her know that you're happy to store spare clothes, cash and documents at your house in case she needs to leave in a hurry. let her know she can phone you any time. Let her know that she can come stay with you any time. These situations are really difficult to be in the middle of, and sometimes you just wish the victim would open their eyes and see their abuser for what they really are. Leaving a relationship like that is a slow and painful process, and can often be dangerous. Make sure you get some help for yourself if you need to. Call your local women's shelter and have a chat to them about what you can expect your sister to be going through, and see what advice they can offer you on how best to help her. Just knowing she has a plan in place and somewhere to go willl really make a difference.

Hoodoo wise: protect your home in case the brother in law threatens you in any way. Do protection work on your sister and her children.

The most important thing you can do, though, is understand, prepare, and be there.

PM me if you'd like, I have helped a friend escape an abusive situation and also fundraise for my local women's refuge. I have some small idea of what you might be going through and what you can expect, and will happily share my experiences with you.

lachina

helping my best friend

Unread post by lachina » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:35 pm

long story and i want to make it short. my best friend of 20 years has been with this guy for the last 2 years. he's no good for her, (lives with her when he's down and broke and leaves when he comes into money) i have never see her so unstable as the last 2 years. she's depressed and when he leaves her, she waits for him. she takes him back.

he's of cuban descent so it makes me wonder if his aunt (she practises santeria) has a spelll on her.

my questions are:

1. how can i find out if there is a spell on her? (she would not go to anyone and ask) and if there is how can i help her?

2. can i help her somehow not want him back?

thanks for any help.

(p.s. her mom would also help me help her, (tandem)

Lucylookingskyward

Re: helping my best friend

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:59 pm

I suggest getting a divination done by a professional root worker to find out what work, if anything, is being done on your friend.

Assuming there is work being done on your friend you have a few options, but first and foremost you need to get her to cleanse and protect herself. In the interest of causing her as little pain as possible, I'd go the way of a separation kit then a clarity kit, then a cut and clear. Hopefully, by the time you do the cut and clear work she'll be able to see the situation for what it is and be able to move on.

Hope that's somehow helpful.

Lucylookingskyward

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:16 pm

he's of cuban descent so it makes me wonder if his aunt (she practises santeria) has a spell on her.
Are you sure that she practices Santeria, or do you just suspect this as he is of Cuban descent?
1. how can i find out if there is a spell on her? (she would not go to anyone and ask) and if there is how can i help her?
The best way to find out is to have a reading done by a AIRR-registered rootworker. Do get a reading done before doing anything else! I would highly recommend Miss Cat; her readings are extremely precise, and she will also be able to give you great advice on what action should be taken to resolve your problems :)
2. can i help her somehow not want him back?
Is SHE willing to leave him? Would she participate in any rituals or spells, or do you have to cast them on her part?

I'll just list out some possible products you could take into consideration:
You could try out LM's line of Clarity products, to make her see clearly, Banishing, Cast Off Evil and/or Hotfoot powder to get him away from her, Fear Not To Walk Over Evil and/or Fiery Wall of Protection if you find out that she does have spells cast on her; Reversing would also be quite handy and will reflect any spells cast on her to "return to sender", Break Up/Separation, Crucible of Courage, Healing, and Tranquility.

I presume that she wouldn't participate in the spells, so you could perhaps burn suitable incenses or light candles (you can combine them to complement each other) of the above list around the house, add oils to her shampoos or lotions, dress doorknobs or things that she will touch with the oils.. The possibilities are pretty much endless.

Try to get the products like Banishing and Hotfoot on/into items that her boyfriend will touch, as they are meant to get rid of HIM, not her.

A Cut & Clear would be very very useful if she's willing to participate in it.

I hope this wasn't too confusing and was of help to you. Good luck!
Annabelle :)

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:26 am

thanks ladies i'm pretty new to this still and i'm grateful for the advise

neverfit

divorce spell for parents

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:32 pm

My mother is in a bad marriage which has come close to ending several times but continues despite the fact that it is horrible for our family. I need advice on how I can work a conjure to make my father to ask her for a quick, clean collaborative divorce. (If he doesn't instigate it, she would never have the guts to bring it up herself.)

There are a few basic conditions I want to attach- for mom to get full custody of the children and child support payments from my dad.

As a sort of part two, I'd like her to soon after meet a wealthy, compatible man who will support her. If you can recommend a second spell to cover this, I would appreciate it as well.
Thankyou.

PS: I don't have very much money, so whatever you suggest MUST be very concentrated and effective. The faster the magic works, the better.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: divorce spell for parents

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 am

I am going to start from the bottom up. The spellwork is as effective as the person that performs it. If you are not "gifted" for the work, or you probably inexperienced, overthink, impatient, obessesive, overlyemotional which causes impatience and/or unfocused/dedicated to the work. Then your work is going to be inefficient. That goes for if someone else is doing the work for you also. So make sure you got a handle on that before you decide to do any spellwork.

In addition, getting a reading is needed. Why? because it can help you plan out what you need to do, and probably what is going to be the most effective method for what you want.

Now I could ask a million question in why you would want to do this, but sense its pretty late here. I wont. However, it might be better to just work out the marriage, and help them work through this. Divorce is pretty tramautic on children of all ages. And although you think it might be the best thing there might be another way to deal with this. Hence...why I said a reading would be great to get before you attempt to do anything.

WIth that said you can do the following.

Break up spell kit
Compeling/Commanding candle to get your dad to ask for a divorce
Court case candle for the custody of the children and child support payments
Attraction candle to bring in a new man (however this is why you need to get the reading because your mom might be pretty heart broken about the divorce and I am not sure if you mom likes to go out and whatever...but you need to realize that a man like this is not going to fall out of the sky...your mom is going to have to put in some effort...fix her self up to go out and be ready to mingle.

Like I said...a reading is important to get, and I would personally explore all options other than a divorce.

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Thanks for your advice. I'm looking into the other things you suggested to me. I am positive that their marriage is not good- my mother had said herself quite recently she feels trapped, and has told me ever since I was little to NOT EVER get married. My father is dealing with mental issues and it negatively impacts our family a lot.

Who should i get a reading from?

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:51 pm

You can find a reader and/or rootworker from the link below.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:05 pm

A professional rootworker might be a good idea. Despite the fact that you may feel that your parents relationship is a poor one, it still would take quite a bit of work to divorce them. Unlike dating, marriage has a great deal of committment both symbolic and actual that keeps two people together. There are kids invovled, money, property, emotional ties etc. I'm not discouraging you from the work, in fact I wish you luck, but you might also consider getting a professional involved if you feel that it might need their touch.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ATHAME69

NEED HELP TO OPEN MY BROTHER'S EYES

Unread post by ATHAME69 » Sat May 01, 2010 4:03 pm

I NEED HELP TO MAKE MY BROTHER OPEN HIS EYES AND SEE THE WORLD AGAIN THE WAY HE WAS BEFORE, A FEW DAYS AGO I STARTED NOTICING A CHANGE IN HIM , HE DOESN'T WANT TO VISIT MY HOME ANYMORE AND HE SEEMS IRRITATED ALL THE TIME WITH ME AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY, I WENT TO HAVE A READING AND FOR SURE IT CAME OUT THAT MY SISTER IN LAW HAD SOME WORK DONE ON HIM SHE WANTS HIM TO STAY WITH HER NO MATTER WHAT, AND TO KEEP HIM AWAY FROM HIS FAMILY, SHE IS A VERY PROMISCUOUS LADY AND FOR A FACT WE KNOW SHE SEES OTHER MEN BEHIND HIS BACK , SO I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING MY BROTHER GO TROUGH THIS AND BEING MANIPULATED TO STAY AWAY FROM US , HIS FAMILY, SO IF SOMEONE OUT THERE KNOWS WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP THIS LADY AND HAVE MY BROTHER OPEN HIS EYES AND SEE WHAT SHE IS DOING TO HIM I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.
THANKS
ATHAME

ko558

Re: NEED HELP TO OPEN MY BROTHER'S EYES

Unread post by ko558 » Sat May 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Please don't write your post in all capital letters as it is associated with yelling

ATHAME69

Unread post by ATHAME69 » Sun May 02, 2010 12:53 pm

WELL I AM NOT YELLING, THAT IS THE WAY I LIKE TO WRITE. THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun May 02, 2010 1:44 pm

ATHAME69 wrote:WELL I AM NOT YELLING, THAT IS THE WAY I LIKE TO WRITE. THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW.
That's just ducky, but its not just a matter of being polite, its actually a rule here, no typing in all caps, its hard for a lot of people to read too.

As for the case with your brother,assuming the reader you went to was on the level, I would start burning candles on him dressed with Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom oil. I would go with white candles.

diamond13

Unread post by diamond13 » Mon May 24, 2010 1:16 am

Dear Athame69
I am very sympathetic with respect to your concerns of your brother, I have just had a reading with regards to my Son.
On reading your post, I was quite amazed!! How similar your observations of your brother's behaviour is to the behaviour of my Son the only difference is my Son isn't married..
This Trout that my Son is seeing has captured my Son, with her tricks. I feel so hurt, just how your post seems, I had a reading by Catherine aka Cat, and sadly she revealed my fears that my Son has been tricked, if you havent had a reading get a reading from Cat, she is very good and bluntly honest, something you need in this situation, however she is very busy, and I waited a few weeks, but felt sad and relieved after. When I made my first post I was advised to get a reading, I felt a little disappointed at this advice, as I wanted a confirmed response from someone,who was facing the same situation, or who was dealing with a similar situation, as from my heart I already knew, as you must do to, it is hurtful, and I believe only someone who is facing this type of situation can truly understand how you feel. I hope the responses you recieved to your post havent put you off of using the forum. This forum is very helpful, and full of positive advise, and loads of informative info, and on advice from a family member AIRR is good too and honest.. What I believe you truly seek right now. Good luck..

Aina

Getting a friend out of trouble

Unread post by Aina » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:10 am

Hello everyone!

I have a very good friend who is in a terrible situation and I really want to help her. A few years ago she met a guy, fell in love, they got married and moved to his home country. Sadly, things turned sour for her, because her husband started being very abusive, she is facing a lot of racial and ethnic discrimination over there and has little to no rights to fight for herself simply for the fact that she's a woman. My friend can't do anything legally about her husband's abuse, but every time she does something he doesn't like, he threatens to call authorities on her. She can't escape the mess because she is quite isolated in that place, no family members, no friends, no one to even lend her money to buy a ticket home. Sending her packages and money from here never works, either.
What can I do spiritually to help her?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Getting a friend out of trouble

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:10 pm

That's a tough one. I've know people who had to escape from those situations, and it was extremely risky, dangerous, and terrifiying and involved their family hiring special forces that specialize in extricating women and children who end up in countries like that where there is little hope for escape otherwise.

I would certainly work some strong Fiery Wall of Protection work for her, and depending on what she and her family are doing to try and escape, use conjure to support those efforts. Doing protective and power-enhancing work on the people trying to help her, as well as confusion work on those working against her in the country is one option. If she's able to get some personal concerns of his, then making a dolly to bind her husband from abusing her may aid somewhat as well. Some ongoing Road Opening work might help open the way for her to find an opportunity to safely leave.

However, this is a very severe situation, and hiring a professional may be your best bet here. It will also take a good deal of work and coordination on the mundane level to completely bring her home.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

piratealice
Forum Member
help to reveal a person's true colors

Unread post by piratealice » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I could use some help.

I've got a situation with a friend who has gotten involved with a girl I feel is completely untrustworthy and duplicitous. The girl was a friend of mine, but no longer. She has betrayed me and lied to me. My guy friend is involved with her, and I really want him to see her for what she really is. I'm not looking to get him to love me. I just want to be his friend and keep him from making a huge mistake. But right now, he's going to listen to her, not me. Any advice you can offer? I know her true nature will come out, but I don't want him wasting too much time with her when he could be using that time to find someone who really is worthy of him.

Thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: help to reveal a person's true colors

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Welcome to the forum piratealice. When I read this I thought about this thread on a similar subject spell-to-knock-someone-off-their-pedestal--t4573.html

You will find piratealice that many time similar questions have been asked in the forum, so use the search above to see if your question has been discussed before posting.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

piratealice
Forum Member

Unread post by piratealice » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Thank you! I thought I had searched, I guess I need to refine my search terms. Thanks for your help!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Actually I just remembered that post after reading yours, we are still here to help customers identify relevant posts that may answer your questions, as well, I hope this helps.

piratealice
Forum Member

Unread post by piratealice » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:09 pm

What's funny, is when I read the post you linked to, it sounds JUST like someone I know, not a person involved in my current issue, but it is spooky the similarities to someone else I know.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:30 pm

It happens like that at times while reading the various posts, it either answers your question or you can see similarities. Hopefully it helps with your situation.

cherish
Forum Member

Best friend is cheating on her man

Unread post by cherish » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:58 am

Hi! My friend of 10 years has been cheating on her boyfriend for about 3 years. The females she associates with help her cheat. She cheats on him all the time. I estimate she has about 15 men on the side. I've met 9 of them already. She has a really good man. He's been taking care of her for 9 years. They have 2 children together. He's bought her several (used) cars. Everybody knows he's faithful to her cause all he do is go to work and come back home.

We had a secret conversation a few days ago. He know that she's cheating on him. But, he loves her so much and doesn't want to let her go. He doesn't deserve what she's doing to him. I'm afraid that she's going to bring back a disease that she will not be able to get rid of.

I need a spell that will make every associate she has and everyman that she's sleeping with to disappear out of her life for good.

Thank you!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Best friend is cheating on her man

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:32 am

Well, you really do not know the extent of someone's relationship, and what goes on behind closed doors. Sometimes there is two sides to every story, and you cannot assume that he is a faithful man either.

In any case, you need to get a reading to see if you should interfere or not, and to see if there is anything you can do. Sometimes people have to go through lessons that you can't prevent them from going through. So get a reading to see if there is any amount of work you can do. Also, you need to see what is MISSING from their relationship, and why she keeps cheating on him. What is it that she is finding out there that she is not getting at home?

Next, you can do some king solomon of wisdom along with clarity to give your friend some clarity, and the ability to make wiser decisions when it comes to sleeping with other men.
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Cast off evil may be helpful to get her away from these so called friends that help her cheat, and her cheating ways.
www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Next, you need to do some stay with me and fire of love to ensure the fidelity, and put the fire back into their relationship.

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

I would do some protection work for him to help keep away anything that might jeopardize his health.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:35 pm

Maybe you can also have him call a rootworker and get a reading and that way they can give him advice on what he can do and if he needs help doing some part of the work either they can do it for him or they can walk him through it. Since he is the one involved it might be easier for him to get advice that way. Either way a reading is needed, it seems like a sticky situation, even if you have the best intentions you can't do work blindly without knowing if you would be able ot help them. good luck!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Unless he asks you to help him, it's really not your concern. He's aware and apparently willing to stay.
If you feel compelled to somehow get involved, I personally wouldn't go any further than setting some Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom lights on one or both of them.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Issues of right and wrong aside, these other men aren't really the problem. The underlying issues lies with your friend herself. Even if you get rid of these men something tells me that she'll find more. That's what needs addressing if you choose to pursue this.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

trish76
Forum Member

Unread post by trish76 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Wwhy don't you direct your friend and her husband to a pastor?

As Conjureman Ali has pointed out, the problem is not the people in her life..it's what she chooses to do with it. Although you may perhaps have better intentions, your meddling in this marriage is not solving the underlying problem.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

Shery

Help with my son to be successful

Unread post by Shery » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Hello my dear hoodooers:
I need desperate help with my son who is 20yo, he was popular in school and now in college and very likeable by mostly anyone who meet him. Recently he met this girl (27yo) who has a bad reputation, has been in jail for drugs, and other disgusting habits, I tried to warn my son about her but he didn't listen to me. Now she got him in a huge mess that finally he is opening his eyes to see the kind of trash she really is, and to realize that what I told him about her is the truth.
I strongly believe that she jinxed him so he can not have any success in love, his life, or whatever he aims to do; because after the breakup it seems that everything is going downhill for him, and people look at him as if he was some sort of a "parasite". (opposite of how his life used to be)I like to help him to get his life back and how he was...charismatic, likeable, successful in his career, and his life.
Any advice of how can I help him? please?. He doesn't believe in any kind of magic which makes it more difficult for me to do any kind of spell on him.

Then after reading here about the "Doll Babies", I was wondering if maybe... I could do something like it without him knowing it?(if he finds out, it won't be cool, and he would be very angry with me).
Thank you so very much,
Shery

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with my son to be successful

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:14 pm

I would say start out with a reading for this situation to help clear up somethings such as believing she has jinxed him. You need to get a reading to see what is going, and see what you can do about this situation. Make sure at the end of this reading you have a clear idea of spellwise what you need to do. You should get actual spells and products that should be conducted by you or a professional especially if she has done magic.

However, to start you need to do some uncrossing work on your son

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html

Since your son does not believe in magic then you can use the babydoll serve as him within this spell.

Truth is your son is 20 years old. And I know that parents want to believe that all us 20 somethings are angelic, but frankly we are not. I know I have done things my parents wouldn't believe, especially different from high school. I am not saying your son is a bad person without this girl in his life, but he is young and that is how young people thrive and grow, which is by making mistakes.

I would advise that you get some clarity work going, along with some king solomon wisdom to help your son make better decisions for himself.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

You can work with cast off evil if this girl truly is the basis behind his problems, but that is something that you need to get confirmed through the reading. It is important to get the reading because if she if fact she has done work on him, then you need to know how skilled she is. In the event, this is the case...then you need to hire a professional.

www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.com

Here is the link to speak with a rootworker as well as readers to help you.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:37 pm

I agree with starsnthesky7 about the Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom work for him to make better decisions. That's really what you want for your child. Get the reading to find out what is really going on with the situation.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:08 pm

GREAT advice Starsinthesky7!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Shery

Unread post by Shery » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:41 am

Thank you so very much for your advice. I'll follow with a reading because I know this girl is a very bad person, and I know what extent she goes just to hurt people.
Thanks again :)

Shery

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Cherish seek the advice of a rootworker through AIRR, and then do what you feel is best.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Cherish, it sounds to me like you want to be friends to both of them, but your female friend is hurting your male friend, and you don't want to see his life ruined, and since he's not sure how to do anything about it, you want to try to work on the woman, to keep her from committing such errors, through spell-work.

I admire that in you. You are trying to guide two mixed up people toward what is right.

Unfortunately, i also don;t think you have the full story here. If the man knows he is being cheated on, and he accepts it, there is nothing you can do for him except to offer to be a friend to him i and when he decides to leave her.

I would also talk with her, heart to heart, and tell her that her way of living is bothering to you, that it seems immoral to you, and that you wish she would stop it. What she says, and how she responds, will help guide your future relationship with her. If she blows up and gets angry, your best choice is probably to calmly agree to stop being her friend.

A compulsive cheater is a bit like an alcoholic or a drug addict. Sometimes you just have to draw the line and say, "Get help. I will stand by you if you get help, and i will assist you to find pastorage or counselling, but i will not stand by and watch you act this way, because it is too painful for me to be a party to it."

In this case, the husband is sort of like the mate of an alcoholic. He is co-dependent. He is unhappy about the cheating, but he doesn;t know what to do, because that situation, bad as it is, is safer to him than being divorced. So, again, just offer your support. Say, "I will stand by you if you need help; i will help you find pastoage or counselling, and i will keep silent if that is what you request, but please know that if you do need my help, all you have to do is call."

In any case, i would not try to use spell work here -- i think calm social speech is the best course of action. Keep your mind fixed on what you know is right, say a prayer for guidance in your friendship with this couple, but do not be smug or judgemental. Just say your piece and see what happenes next.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

kellymac4634
Forum Member

My ex is being controlled by his dad; strength needed

Unread post by kellymac4634 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Hi everyone. I am new to this site and am excited to be here. I'm not sure exactly how much information or what details you need to help but I have a question.

I have an ex who is very much under the control of his father in every aspect of his life. I'm certain there is much I do not know about the "whys" of it all but his father is taking advantage of him. This man who he calls his dad, is not his real dad just someone who took interest in him and took care of him like a father. He has actually never known his biological father. There is tremendous guilt and he is using that to get whatever he wants, which is full control of his finances and decisions. When we were together we seperated him from his dad and he was very happy. The dad was very jealous ,blamed it all on me and as a result, doesnt think very much of me. There has been much happen since then and he is back in it, its worse than before we dated and he is very unhappy.

There are many details left out, lol, I didnt know if you wanted to read a book.... but is there something that can help? I would like him to be rid of that control his dad has over him... free from the guilt and strong enough to free himself from the situation. He is a good man and doesnt want to hurt his dad. He feels stuck. I love him and want very much to help.

Anyway, Thank you so much for any suggestions you might have. I appreciate them all!!!!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: My ex is being controlled by his dad; strength needed

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Assuming your ex is an adult, he has the right to live his life as he sees fit. If he's not happy, why does he tolerate being controlled? I would suggest your ex use Cut and Clear to get rid of the emotional bond between him and this man, who is not even his real father. Separation products may also help.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

kellymac4634
Forum Member

Unread post by kellymac4634 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Thank you sooooo much. I appreciate the suggestion. We will definitely try that, asap!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Call the shop (707-887-1521, seven days a week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Pacific Time) regarding the Cut & Clear spell kit (price $32.00 and SKU # SPL-KIT-CUTA (I recommend the kit because it includes everything needed for the spell)
Separation Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html)

booboo
Newly Registered

son in love after 2 days of meeting a women

Unread post by booboo » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Our twenty year old son fell in love a with an very experienced women after the first days they met. after 2 weeks of being together, they started making plans to move in together. the first time I meet the women, i thought she was really nice, within 2 weeks of them being together everyday, our son started fighting with his brother and distancing himself from us. Our children are very close to us. They are very affectionate and loving children. I noticed few little things from the women whenever our son showed his affection to us. She was in our place virtually every day. Then I started seing nasty things from the women. Our other son is so scared of her, and started bullying him through our son. She is building a wall between our family and our son. What we didn't like, the women's mother was already talking about marriage after meeting our son only once. She wants her daughter to move in with my son and get married straight away. After talking to the women, she expressed that she is ready and looking forward to start a family. We don't know what to do. We know we can't protect him all the time. We know that life experiences will help him build character and strenght in life, ut we don't want him to throw away his opportunities in life. He was given an opportunity to make something of himself in a business. He mentioned few times to my husband and I, what we think if he will change his career path. We can't believe that he is ready to throw away an opportunity of a lifetime to be with the women he hardly knows. We asked him to consider and think about his decission. We didn't ask him to break their relationship at all, we just want him to think about his future. We just want him to get to know this person first before they decide to move in together. but the women and his mother are messaging him and putting pressure on him. I feel that the mother is stepping in my shoes and wants to take over our son. Please help!!!!!! how can we help our son see the reality and see what we see from this women and her mother.

Scratchmade Sweets

Re: son in love after 2 days of meeting a women

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:26 am

My best Advise would be to get a reading on the situation. This woman could have him infatuated since he is so young or could have used spellwork on him. You need to have a clearer idea of what's going on between the two of them so you can know which direction to go. He may need some clarity work, cast off evil, uncrossing or a combination of various works but you'll not be able to determine which until you get a reading. The best way to get in touch with a powerful reputable reader is by going to http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Whomever you choose will be able to provide insight and suggest remediation.

Best of Luck to You!

andie

Ex husbands toxic gf

Unread post by andie » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:52 pm

My ex husband, who I'll call E, and I have a 10 year old son. E's girlfriend does not want him and I to be friendly at all. When him and I have nice conversations, she follows him around and yells at him until he cant stand it and leaves. We were together for 14 years and have a son together. I am also very close with his family and they don't want anything to do with her, so she's basically gone into battle mode. She told our son that E cares more about her than him and if he "keeps causing trouble" she's going to make sure that they don't see each other anymore. The "trouble" he's been causing is that he doesnt like her and when E asks him if he wants to do something, our son asks if she will be there before he will agree to go. When I told E about that, he said it wasn't true or it was an exaggeration and didn't address the issue.
E keeps asking me to take him back and I'm almost considering it so that my child doesn't have to deal with the gf. I really dont want him back, though. I just want this woman out of our lives forever.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Ex husbands toxic gf

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm

1. I would get a reading to see how E truly feels about this woman.
www.readersandrootworkers.com

2. I would probably do some clarity and king solomon of wisdom to get E to clearly see the things that his gf is doing, and to make the best decision for him and his son

3. I would put the girlfriend in a mirror box so that anything she does, says, or thinks towards you and your child will all come back to her.

4. Do some separation work to get rid of her. And if you want to be really mean do some hot foot work

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”