Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Hot Foot or Send Away Bad Co-Worker Boss Employee

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Need to peacefully dissolve work relationship

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:36 pm

If you want to get her a new job, then do some attraction work along with a work steady and road opener candle. If you want to help her move, I would make a doll for her, and send it to an address in india.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

curiosity

Unread post by curiosity » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:31 am

Thank you very much stars! I'm thinking maybe some separation work too?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Yes you can do that as well.

teneefl
Sachet Powders to use to get rid of co-worker enemy

Unread post by teneefl » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Hello

I have read and read and read. But before i purchase and use this method I just need a little clarity.

What powders are recommended for getting rid of a enemy that is slandering me and causing my hindrance through jealous intent on my job?? She is a problem for anyone who is better than her in sales. And after speaking with a few others that have worked with her longer than me I have found out that she has been this way for years. She has no intentions on changing and causes the manager to call me into the office and get on to me over LIES!! She has kept this job for 16 years and runs off all new people that are better than her with LIES! WOW She is an a** !!!

I want her gone from there and she has enough money saved to be ok so I don't feel bad at all. And I want to use powders to do the trick. Is this the best method? :?:

Ok I am thinking Stop Gossip, Inflammatory Confusion and Hot Foot all mixed together. I want to put it under her desk where she sits and by her car in the parking lot for when she goes home. She also closes the store with me a few days a week and is the only one to walk by and engage the security alarm...I am thinking sprinkle some there too calling out her name at the end of the shift. :geek:

Do you think this will do it for me? Are these powders the right ones for getting to get fired or retire or something?? Just go already!!!

She also bullies people with her position of power as a manager for the sales people and is very cocking and self centered!!! Nobody enjoys to be treated like crap and the store manager does NOTHING about it because she is so fooled by her FAKE ways and LIES! :!:

Well she has met her match and I hope with the help of LM products and a little bit of my will she will get ghost and in a hurry!!! :x

Thanks for your help!

God is Love and the Holy Ghost is Wisdom!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Sachet Powders to use to get rid of co-worker enemy

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:49 pm

I would do a Stop Gossip + Hot Foot mirror box on her. Then put her and The Boss together in a vinegar jar with Inflammatory Confusion. Put you and The Boss into a Boss Fix honey jar together. Then keep yourself well cleansed and protected, and work some Commanding products on yourself to help present a very respectable and competent energy at work.

I've had good luck combining those works with other clients in the past.

You can use powders, but I would definitely be backing that up with other work, such as the bottle spells and such mentioned above. Also, make sure the powders are well blended with dirt or soil so that it is not noticable. You can put Hot Foot/Stop Gossip powders around her car where she is sure to step on them. I don't know if she has an area that is just hers at work, but getting some there is a good idea too.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

teneefl

Unread post by teneefl » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Thanks so much Devi.

She does have a special spot that she sits at work and she does everything there. So I will research the honey jar and the vinegar jar process and get everything ordered that I will need right away.

I also have to see what a mirror box is... oh boy I got work to do. I think I sense that I must work fast because she is up to no good. So I will get things going asap!

Tell me what should I get for the following recommendations from you?
Cleansing
Protection charm (which one?)
Commanding products to give me the right energy atmosphere at work??

I did purchase and charge my new 2 mojo bags Fast Luck Triple and Money Triple! I love them!! They just make me feel so good man!! LOL

I had a reading with Dr. K a couple weeks ago and he suggested a evil eye protection and a negative cleansing bath. He also recommended I get rid of a few people on this job. So I got a lot to do... : 0 )

Thanks again!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:11 pm

Sounds like a similar situation teneefl; but you answered your own question about protection as Dr. K. has recommendations as you listed. ....here is a list http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html included is the evil eye

As for cleansing...especially with so much negativity...13 herb spiritual bath (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html), and read abut the various spiritual baths here
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:41 pm

Use Commanding on yourself - yes.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:14 am

This is a thank you for posting this thread and to the people who answered who I highly respect and always helpful. I had a post yesterday on the board that I deleted because between the book (Hoodoo and Herb and Root Majic) and the threads (search) and taking a step back to think about what to do.--and focus. Thanks again it is a confirmation of a plan of action. Greatly appreciate.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

suzyparker

Getting rid of a negative person

Unread post by suzyparker » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well. I've been spending a lot of time doing positive energy/healing work on myself and am ready to come back into action.

Query - have a co-worker that is just impossible. truly the most negative person I have ever known (everyone is a "clown" an "idiot" it's always their fault, etc.) Just a very very negatve man. Has gone through many assistants.. others avoid him, etc. So, what is the best way to rid myself of having to deal with him. I do deal with him on a regular basis. Should I hotfoot, goofer?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Love & Light,

Suzy P

butchcomer
Re: Getting rid of a negative person

Unread post by butchcomer » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:05 pm

I would hotffoot him. I wouldn't goofer anybody unless I wanted them sick or dead! (never) Have you considered putting up with this co-worker long enough to really mess with him? Maybe it's just me, but in these cases I tend to use spells that make someone realize what a jerk they really are, sometimes even crossing them up in such a way where all of their negative energy goes right back to them causing them to screw up their own career. The classic "give 'em enough rope to hang themselves" approach! If you have the time, energy and you think it's worth it, use a skull candle from LM, load it with personal concerns and appropriate herbs, and sit him in front of a mirror, telling him to "take a look at yourself!" Convince him he feels like moving on, leaving the company, whatever. Fill him with poppy seeds and tell him he just doesn't feel right and will be royally screwing up his job! lol If you play your cards right, YOU could end up with this dude's job if you want it! Sleep on it and weigh ALL of your options before you do anything. But, yeah, Hot foot is quick, simple and direct. Good luck!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:46 pm

How you approach this is up to you and how justified you feel to act. You can either place him in a freezer to keep him being unable to bring that negativity towards you, you can hot foot him, or you can sprinkle your workspace with Peace Water.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:00 pm

I would start with the Peace Water...if that doesnt work...follow through

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:49 am

Thank you all for the great ideas. I was wondering.. could reversal oil be used in a situation like this? maybe lay tricks with it and have all of his negativity come back at him. I really don't want to do any damage to anyone now because one of my best friends is having a relapse with cancer and another friend is having some anxiety issues with God. So, I am trying to do as much positive work as possible so nothing negative I do crosses to my good work.

Thanks and let me know.

simplydevine

Hot foot oil on boss' blazer

Unread post by simplydevine » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:44 am

Hi all,

I put a dab of hot foot oil on the inside of my boss' collar, inside of his blazer (so the collar actually touches his dress shirt collar and not his skin), and a dab on the inside of the cuff part of the sleeves of his blazer.

I also sprinkled a little oil on the carpet of the doorway into his office last night.

My question is, is that considered a successful 'contact'? Like with the blazer, he put it on about 20 mins after I applied the oil and when I saw him with it on, that's when I realized that the inside collar and inside sleeves are not touching his skin, but they are touching his dress shirt instead.

Also, I sprinkled the HF oil the evening before, so he didn't get into his office until the next morning? Is that too much time in-between the application and him actually walking over it?

Thanks for your help!

doughnut_hand

Re: Hot foot oil on boss' blazer

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:40 am

i would say yes, its successful. dont obsess over it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Yes you are definitely fine. The fixed blazer does not have to actually touch his skin, but it is more about the proximity of the fixed item to the target so you are definitely fine. As for the hot foot oil on the floor, the night before, that is fine too. The idea is that the target walks over the ingredients. Don't fret...you have done it correctly.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:45 pm

If the oil needed skin contact then people would be safe from out powders if they wore shoes, wouldn't they ;-).

Personally, I wouldn't use Hot Foot oil on his blazer. You want to lay down the powder where he will walk on it. Remember we are making his *feet* hot not his neck. I am not saying you did it wrong, but I am saying you should lay down some tricks where he'll walk on it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Well, if you decide to lay down some powders where he may walk over it (and remember if you know his car you can lay them there too) then make sure you mix them with dirt. I think you did fine by putting oil on his blazer so dont fret, and if you are concerned then back up your work with a hot foot light.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:55 pm

I believe Stars meant mix them with *dirt.*

Putting oils on a blazer is fine, but nothing really beats and old-fashion hot foot powder trick. Lay that stuff out and watch him run ;-)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Sorry I made the correction! Thats what i get for multi tasking.

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:53 am

Conjureman Ali,

>>Remember we are making his *feet* hot not his neck.<<

Lol! Okay, I had to chuckle at this.

I wish I did know his car. With our parking lot being so big, I could discreetly sprinkle the powder by his car. Sigh, but I don't.

I guess I'll try the dirt/powder combination. Would it work if I sprinkled it under his desk (less noticeable) as opposed to the entry of his doorway?

I just thought of something... does't the dirt need to come from our office grounds? Our building is a glass building and everyone with an office has a view of the grounds. Now I'm thinking how in the world am I going to be able to inconspicuously pick up some dirt w/o seeming... I don't know, weird?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:06 pm

You only need dirt to conceal the white powder itself. It is less conspicuous to see dirt that might have been brought in by someone's tracks than it is white powder all over the carpet. Though there are advantages to leaving out a clear warning like that ;-).

Mix in your powder with local dirt (just so it looks discreet) and sprinkling it under the desk where his feet will touch will do the job.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:20 pm

I don't see why you couldn't sprinkle a pinch of powder on the carpet under his desk and rub it in good. It'll disappear but still be effective.

Even better, you could catch his essence by picking it up from his phone receiver, keyboard and under his desk - that way, you've got his ears, mouth, hands and feet under your influence. You can pick it up with a bit of scotch tape - think skin cells, fingerprints, tiny particles of dirt from his shoes. Then you can put it in a doll baby to do any kind of work you want. Blindfold the eyes, though, so he can't "see" what you're doing.

Miss Michaele

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:43 am

Okay quick update. I fixed his office before you all responded because I get off of work at 3:30 pm. Soooo, this is what I did:

I put powder on the entryway into his office and used a blush brush (which I guess I won't be using for anything else! lol) to blend it in as best I could. I dusted powder on print outs that I had to leave for him for today (but I made sure to dust it off really well, cause I don’t want him touching the paper and getting residue on his hands, ya know), I put powder in a chair that he sits in at his desk (black leather, so I had to dust it on and then dust it off), I put powder on the chair that he sits in for his meetings and blended that in with the brush (that chair has a patterned cloth material on it, but he didn't have any mtgs today in his office :( ), and I put powder under his desk and blended that in.

So with all that being said and done, guess what.... I came in this morning only to realize that the maintenance crew VACUMMED last night :shock: . Can you believe it!?!? Errrrrr! LOL! I tell you, I need a camera crew following me around cause something comical is always happening with me. Soooooo, today I am going to use the LM HF bath crystals and the LM Commanding bath crystals, and put them in warm water in a little spray bottle that I have with me and spray in his office before I leave today. He's already gone for the day. So wish me luck!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:43 am

...you got... here's Luck! Btw just repeat your 'sneaky tricks' Also, as you spray, make sure that you are walking backwards out of the office.

cutenakia

Unread post by cutenakia » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:29 pm

I am curious to know does Hot foot products seem to work faster than normal work? I have been doing research by reading on the forums and the online book, and from what I understand you should see a sign in 3 days, movement in 3 weeks, and finished in 3 months. So does this apply to hot foot products too? Because from what I have read hot foot is fast action. Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:19 pm

I think that everyone's situation is different, and how fast you will see results. The 3/3/3 is just a guideline, and that is not the end all be all. You may get movement past 3 weeks you may see movement within 3 days. So hot footing someone can take time, and not necessarily work any faster than something else you may choose to use.

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:18 am

Okay so I've been thinking and I wonder if putting the powder under the hard plastic mat that his office chair sits on (you know what I mean? the mat that the chair rolls around on between his desk and his hutch) would be sufficient? His feet wouldn't come into direct contact with the powder because the powder would be on the carpet, the plastic mat would be on top of the powder and the chair would be on top of the mat.

I thought of this way because I am sure that the maintenance staff does not vacuum under the mat.

What do you think?

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:26 am

Oh! Also Jwmcclin, when I sprayed the office I didn't walk backwards. I was moving so fast that I wanted to be sure not to get caught by anyone walking in on me. I did have it in my mind though to not walk through the mist. I sprayed the desk chair first, then went over to the meeting chair which is across the room, then back to the desk to spray the phone, then behind the chair (I moved the chair to the side out of my way) to his hutch where his keyboard sits, then I turned the chair towards me and sprayed the chair again, then I went to the door and opened it slightly and sprayed the handle on the inside of the door, then I pushed the door the rest of the way open and sprayed the handle on the outside of the door, and then I half backed out and walked out sideways. Didn't want to draw any attention to myself by walking out completely backwards.

PS: He had an 8am this morning and I saw him sitting in his meeting chair. :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:52 am

I think you are thinking too much into this. Just because they vacuum does not mean that all of the ingredients will get sucked up from the vacuum. What you have done on his blazer, and chair. You are doing fine, and do not get so hung up on walking backwards and all of that. It does not mean that it will not work per se, but I would encourage you to cleanse yourself. In addition, if you want to back up your work, then get a hot foot vigil light lit by the missionary Independent church, or you can even do the spell kit.

simplydevine

Bosses snow boots!!!

Unread post by simplydevine » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:27 am

Hi everyone,

I spy with my little eye…. my bosses snow boots stashed in the corner of his office!!! I noticed them yesterday, so today I came to work equipped with LM Hot Foot powder and LM Boss Fix oil. Soooo excited, cause that’s good right?

He has a meeting that will run the length of the afternoon today, so I plan on putting inside his boots a dash of the HF powder. But what do I do with the oil? Should I add some of that to it too?

Thanks for the help!

~Nique

simplydevine

Re: Bosses snow boots!!!

Unread post by simplydevine » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:48 am

Oh no! Oh No! Oh Nooooo!!! =(

I don’t know how this happened, but when I left the house this morning I was in a hurry so instead of going in the bag and grabbing out the HF powder and the BF oil, I grabbed the entire bad. I just opened it up, only to discover that my HF powder is not in the bag! I don’t know where it could be. I’m going to have to search when I get home. Sooooo sad about this, as I am more than ready to HF his butt right on out of the office.

So now I only have the following with me today:

LM Boss Fix Oil
LM Steady Work Oil
LM Five Finger Grass Oil
LM Five Finger Grass Powder

Sigh….

I don’t want to miss the chance to trick his boots today. I MAY have a very, VERY small window to do it tomorrow, then after tomorrow, I won’t see him until the New Year.

What do you suggest that I do with the above items that I have with me today?

Thank you!

Quisp

Need co-worker to move away

Unread post by Quisp » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:26 pm

I have someone at work that is just a down right "bad" person. I would like to doma
Spell to make them just go away. I don't want them ringer hurt, just move on. Not sure if a bottle spell or hot foot or what, would be the best choice.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Need co-worker to move away

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:31 pm

I would go for a hot foot spell, and if you want something a little milder than you can go for banishing products. But I would go for a hot foot spell kit.

You can lay foot tracks around their desk, chair, car, etc. And work the spell kit as well while you are doing it.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Great recommendations by Starsinthesky7; I would start with the freezer speel--EASY and it worked for me!
Good Luck!
#1606 GA

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:44 pm

A freezer spell is another great suggestion, but if you are trying to get them away from you then go with hot foot. The freezer spell is great if you want to freeze and restrict their actions.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Quisp

Unread post by Quisp » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Thanks guys! I think I'll try the hot foot spell kit.

pathofsuccess

Help about a work related situation, please!

Unread post by pathofsuccess » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:07 pm

I am desperate about a work related situation.
I have been working in a place for 10 years....now, we are in the process to get a new owner and surely new rules at my job.
This person is going to there in the beggining of the next year and I am feeling really insecure about my position. I truly believe that I am good at what I do...but kinda scared about the "new" proccess.
To make things worse there is a new person there, also a woman, who is such stupid professionally speaking ....anyway, good at my boss's eyes...go figure!
He seems blind about her stupidity and lack of the job's knowledge. I am so irritated about that but unable to pretend that these things don't hurt me...because I am really commited to my job.
She is evil, and trying to steal my place there.
She plays nice when he is there, but as soon he is gone she is trying to make my life there miserable.
I am almost losing control and I don't want to do anything stupid, and lose the game (and my job).
Also she is trying to get the attention of a guy who I have a relationship there.
He says I am naive and don't have to pay attention to that....but she knows that I am jealous about him.
I am afraid about going berserk about everything.
Bottom line: I am not in a position to quit my job right now, financially speaking and also not willing to lose the guy; although he says he knows that she is a bad person and says that I have no reason to worry about it.
I am so lost that I don't know if I buy it....I have seen some guys falling for those "biatches" doing whatever to get some attention, and she has proven that she is no good.
Some people already gave me some advice to be careful about her.
I am thinking about getting a reading, getting protection, and getting her rid of my life.
Any advice will be fully appreciated!
Thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Help about a work related situation, please!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Your thinking is justified, first get the reading and keep protection for yourself. You have a lot of options in terms of dealing with the situation but a reading will reveal which avenue to take. Sometimes things are not as they seem. I had a situation at work and was blaming the wrong person but found out who was the real culprit. In other words, didn't want to waste time or spell work on the many people involved. It turned out to be one person who was the culprit. That's the invaluable purpose of a reading. You go to the source.

In the meantime, it will not hurt to use Boss Fix for the new boss coming in, to keep your boss on your side.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Agreed jwmcclin. Totally agree. Lucky Mojo offers a Boss Fix Honey Jar that I have personally purchased:
SPL-HON-BOSS
BTS-HOY-BOSS
I can't seem to get the link. Anyway, The Boss Fix Products are excellent and can be found in the complete inventory. They are very effective!
Good Luck to you, no one should have to dread going to work!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Here is the link to the Boss Fix products http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html. I recommend the full spell so you can keep the work ongoing. Also, you might want to incorporate Steady Work (http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html) to prevent a layoff and to keep steady work for yourself. Good Luck in your work!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Thank you jwmcclin!
#1606 GA

pathofsuccess

Unread post by pathofsuccess » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 am

I would like to thank "Tripletherat" and "jwmcclin" for the useful advice.
Thank you, thank you, many thanks!

If somebody have some advice about what to do about the situation involving the same woman trying to steal my man (mentioned above)...I'd love to hear about it!

So I can place my order accordingly with LM

Thanks again!

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:34 am

pathofsuccess wrote:I would like to thank "Tripletherat" and "jwmcclin" for the useful advice.
Thank you, thank you, many thanks!

If somebody have some advice about what to do about the situation involving the same woman trying to steal my man (mentioned above)...I'd love to hear about it!

So I can place my order accordingly with LM

Thanks again!

Hi pathofsuccess,

I think you have been given great advice so far, particularly concerning the cleansing, the protection and the reading. These things will serve to help clear your thoughts and help you to put the focus where it needs to be and deal with the issue from the most effective angle. They will also save you time and unnecessary stress.

As far as the situation, I can tell you I had the exact same thing happen to me. I cannot say if it was the same woman or not, but regardless of that, I CAN tell you that the most important thing I got from all of it is that you NEVER ever let someone make you doubt yourself or take away your own personal power. People like that (and yes men do it too), thrive on the problems they are causing on their targets....because thats what you are to them a "target". Once they know they can effect you to the point of you doing things to stress yourself, doubt yourself and ultimately sabotage yourself...they feel they have won. The situation at hand requires you to have a clear head and focus....and any work you do yourself will need the same, so if you find you can't control any stress or racing thoughts you might want to have the work done for you by one of the workers here at the site. I'm merely speaking from experience here and not trying to be overly preachy or undermining. Had I known then what I know now, including all the resources here at Lucky Mojo (I only recently found the site and began using the products)....I would not have sabotaged myself the way I did in my own situation, and I would have dealt with the person the way they needed to be dealt with instead of causing myself undue stress and problems. It has been five years and I STILL have anger and trust issues over it. So believe me when I say you have come to the right place, and the people and the information here, if you follow it, should help you do what you need to do. Good Luck!
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

pathofsuccess

Unread post by pathofsuccess » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Hi trish76...

Thanks a lot for all the kind words and advice!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:18 pm

I would do a freezer jar to keep this woman away from your man.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

If you want to be harsher you can work with some hot foot products and just get her completely out of your hair.

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

www.luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot.html

Now you should strengthen your relationship with this man.

I would work with stay with me products to keep him faithful, and perhaps some follow me boy.

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

You may want to do a binding spell on him so that he is with you, and unable to be with someone else.
binding-and-tying-spells-keep-a-man-faithful-t9971s90.html

For your boss on top of the boss fix products, I would work some clarity products to help see her for what she really is.

www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

coyalxauhqui

Coworker Relocation

Unread post by coyalxauhqui » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:33 am

Hi all - I am relatively new to hoodoo and conjure, but even so, I've been seeing results. So far I've only been doing candle work in relation to myself, but a situation has come about that I think warrants trying something new.

I have a coworker, with whom I share an office, who I dislike extremely. She is rude, loud, always in my things, etc. I have just learned that she essentially got a demotion - instead of working in the development office, she is going to be the administrative assistant to the executive director. His office is on a different floor, in a different part of the building.

I'd like to work a spell that will encourage a decision to relocate her desk from my office to downstairs. Like I said, I primarily have been working with candles, so a candle working would be the best.

Thanks in advance, I can give more information if needed!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Coworker Relocation

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:43 pm

Might want to take a floorplan of your office space, and place a floorplan of where you want her moved to next to it.

Have one candle represent the coworker and name it after them, carve their name into it, burn one of their business cards into ash and roll the candle in it - basically link that candle strongly to that person. If you know the coworkers birthday, you can dress the candle in an appropriate astrological oil that represents them.

I would put a magnet underneath the coworkers candle, and a magnet under the other floorplan.

Dress the floorplan of where you are now with Banishing or Separation (since you don't want her to lose her job, you just want her away from your space) oil or powders, and dress the floorplan of where you want her moved with Magnet or Lodestone oil/powder.
Also have a candle represent whoever make the decisions to move her, and dress it with Influence oil, and daily light it with prayers to move the coworker. Then move the coworkers candle a bit closer to the other floorplan.

You could back that up by sprinkling Banishing or Separation powders around where the coworker will step in them during the day.

coyalxauhqui

Unread post by coyalxauhqui » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Wonderful, thank you so much!

I haven't heard of using a magnet before, but that definitely makes sense, so I will try it (and the rest, too!)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:00 pm

I like Devi Spring's recommendations.

Here are the links for those products mentioned.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html
www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-separation.html

rico69

Get rid of unwanted person

Unread post by rico69 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:10 am

Does anyone have any methods to get rid of a person from a place of business? Their is a person at my job that is causing problems and I want for him to leave or retire.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Get rid of unwanted person

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:48 am

Banishing Oil/Powder --- To remove unwanted people or conditions; far milder than Hot Foot. $6.00 OIL-HOO-BANI & $4.00 SPD-HOO-BANI
Hot Foot Oil/Powder --- Many claim this has helped to drive unwanted persons from their lives. $6.00 OIL-HOO-HOTF & $4.00 SPD-HOO-HOTF

To use oils: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
To use powders: http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

I would suggest starting with one of these two oils/powders and laying a few tricks down at work if you have some access to his area, or areas to which he will be in contact. Without knowing more about your particular situation/problem I suggest starting with the Banishing Oil or Powder before switching gears and going directly to the Hot Foot. Can you give us a little more information about the problems he has been causing you?

Also, if you haven't already, you may wish to get a quick reading on the situation and use that as a starting point to start things moving!

Good luck,
-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Believe129
How to "load" a present for an enemy

Unread post by Believe129 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Hello everyone.

I would like some feed back on what I can add to a plant I am giving my foe sometime soon. It is noteworthy to say that I've had a reading with Ms. Cat and she confirmed this guy (my boss) is no good. He is evil. Very evil.

I have the opportunity to give him present he will take home... or maybe leave in his office. I just need ideas on how to prepare the plant so he can be as miserable as he has made me (and many others in the company). He needs to fall off his high horse once and for all.

I know Id like to add graveyard dirt/goofers dust for sure. Devils Dung is too smelly and a give away. War water is on the list too. Any other suggestions on other ingredients to add and/or how to prepare this conjure would be greatly appreciated.

I have ordered several hot foot LM products and was wondering if the powder/oil would be a good addition :) I am also working a vinegar jar on his behalf.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: How to "load" a present for an enemy

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Your thoughts are on target: Graveyard Dirt and Goofer dust, if you want to send him away...
Keep yourself protected.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:17 pm

You can bury a small bottle spell in the plant. It can be either a boss fix working or one of a crossing nature.

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Thanks for the replies.
Yes Jwmcclin. He needs to go... away.
Conjure Ali - most likely he will be transplanting the plant into another planter or his land in itself. I would love to load up a nice little bottle but alas, I cannot. Do you think the graveyard dirt, goofers dust and war water is enough?
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

gladstar
Ridding My Workplace of a Nuisance

Unread post by gladstar » Tue May 31, 2011 3:56 pm

I wish to rid my workplace of a person who causes me and others in my position great problems. She is in charge of a certain part of our business operations, and her incompetence causes deficits in my paychecks. The problem is that our general manager thinks she is a brilliant business person, and follows through with every stupid idea she hatches. I would like to get rid of the nuisance, and make my boss bring in someone who knows how to market this particular kind of business. I was considering Hot Foot for the nuisance, as well as some Attraction on her behalf (to attract her AWAY from me). I was thinking of using Boss Fix for the boss. Can anyone offer other suggestions, or specific spellwork for this situation?

Miss Ida Lundin

Re: Ridding My Workplace of a Nuisance

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:04 am

your right with the Hot Foot and the Boss Fix. If you don't want to mess her up, you can choose to work with banishing products instead of Hot foot. Attraction would only be used in a more complexed spell, like a moving candlespell. You could then move her away from you to a new place, dressing that place with attraction. I wouldn't dust attraction powder on the workspace.

DaisyChain
Re: Ridding My Workplace of a Nuisance

Unread post by DaisyChain » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:52 am

Hi Glad.
I wouldn't reccomend using Attraction on her because that seems kind of like your negating the purpose of your work (to get rid of her).
I do agree with Svarthyndan in the Boss Fix, however, unless you really want to hurt her, I'd suggest staying away from Hot Foot.
Perhaps you could try making a Doll Baby of her and use banishing products as suggested above?
Or, if you aren't comfortable with dollbabies, just try banishing spells on their own.
I'm more of a dollbaby person and in the past they've always worked for me.

Best of luck with getting rid of her. I know your pain.
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”