• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Spells to Hot Foot or Send Away Bad Co-Worker

Spells to Hot Foot or Send Away Bad Co-Worker

New postby nemesis » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:41 pm

I have never done any work to 'hoodoo' anyone before but the difficult situation that I have with a co-worker has come to a point that I feel compiled to have her move away and not cause me any harm. Due to some conflicts at work, she has said bad things about me behind my back, to our boss even, and her betrayal has hurt me deeply.

I would like to know if I can work on the hot foot on her. I wonder if I could sprinkle a little of the hoot foot around her desk to cross her?

Any idea how should i do that as I read from the site that I have to do it backwards....??

What exactly does the hot foot work on besides having someone move away?

Do I have to pray when i sprinkle it?

Can I use the 13 herbs after that for protection and cleansing?

Any advice is most welcome....thanks a zillion! :)
nemesis

Re: Hot Foot on Nasty Co-worker

New postby Lukianos » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Hi nemesis,

Hotfoot powder is most often deployed by sprinkling on the ground where you know they will walk over it while walking backwards and calling the intended targets name, cussing them out, and telling them they need to get out/go away/leave town/not come back. It is most definitely a hostile form of working, but for the most part it is focused on making people restless, and moving them away (sometimes farther away than you might anticipate).

Deploying hotfoot powder in this way in an office setting does raise some logistical problems: Hotfoot powder is yellow, and may be quite noticeable against carpeting or other indoor floor surfaces. This increases the chance that the target will notice it, avoid it, figure out who did it, and/or it may be cleaned up by the janitorial staff before your target even interacts with it. You may be able to mitigate this by mixing the Hotfoot powder with 'local dust/dirt' to tone down its color and make it more discrete.

You also have the option of wiping down her chair/desk/keyboard with Hotfoot powder or Hotfoot oil on a dust cloth. In a similar discrete vein, you could dissolve Hotfoot bath crystals in a spray bottle and spritz down the area around her desk. In all cases, you would call her name and state that she needed to go away/not come back/etc. while you applied the product(s).

And yes, you should cleanse yourself afterwards (13-herb bath and the 51st psalm are excellent places to start).

All that said, have you considered the formula Stop Gossip if the primary problem is her talking unfavorably about you to folks behind your back?
Lukianos

New postby Mercurious » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:40 am

I was also going to suggest a Stop Gossip spell or something a little less harsh. I was about ready to use the Hot Foot on someone I don't like, but reconsidered the situation. With a little bit of positive energy in the right direction, the situation ended up taking care of itself. I ended up getting exactly what I wanted, except I didn't have to use maligned magic. There are tons of other ways to get back at her, to bend her to your Will. If you Hot Foot her she will not only leave the office, but town as well and you will probably never see her ever again. This isn't about ethics. You could shut her mouth up and make her do what you want, or you can banish her forever. Think about it.
Mercurious

Re: Hot Foot on nasty co-worker

New postby K54 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:05 am

I also have someone I need to send packing and wanted to use both Hot Foot Powder and Goofer Dust.

The problem is that the only place I can sprinkle it is a very public place, and I don't wish to have any innocent parties hurt by something intended only for him. Does the act of calling his name "personalize" it to the intended target only?

Thanks in advance for any help.
K54

New postby Turnsteel » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:31 am

K54 wrote:Does the act of calling his name "personalize" it to the intended target only?

Yes, by calling their name into the spell you're throwing down for them. If its difficult to deploy powders near this person have you considered a moving candle spell?
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby K54 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:32 am

I've not even seen a spell by the name "Moving Candle Spell" on the site. But honestly, laying down powders fits this particular situation perfectly as long as anyone else stepping on the powders isn't affected. Also, the volume of my voice is an issue as well. Does it have to be loud or can I speak with feeling and intent at a lower volume?
Thanks again for the assist!
K54

New postby Lukianos » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:32 am

Hi K54,

As HailDiscordia notes, Hotfoot powder's action is directed by calling the intended target's name as you apply the powder. The absolute volume of your voice matters less than your ability to invest your voice with emotion and energy as you are calling your target's name and telling them to leave town and why.

Another classic way if using Hotfoot powder in conjunction with your target's foot track and a name paper, with disposal in running water is described on this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

A moving candle spell for this situation would be similar to a break-up candle spell, with one candle named for your target (and dressed with Hotfoot) and another candle named for where they live (or work). The candles would start out together and be moved apart gradually over the course of the spell.

Miss cat has gradiated variants of such spells here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html

And in all cases, you will need to cleanse yourself after this kind of work.
Lukianos

New postby nati1 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:53 am

This topic was very informative, I have a question as to the Hot Foot glass encased candle, does one just burn one candle or does one order a few and have the candle lit until the subject leaves? and all glass encased candles come "ready to burn" correct? they are already dressed with the appropriate oils?
thanks
nati1

New postby K54 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:25 am

Thanks to all for answering my questions. And please have a look at my intro and profile :D
K54

bossy coworkers!

New postby mimiso » Fri May 29, 2009 7:20 am

Hello All!

I hope someone can help :)

Some of my coworkers are gossiping behind my back I feel, and don't want me to move up because they like me assisting them. & the main girl behind it all lives in FL. I don't want anything bad to happen to her, I just want her to be supportive, possitive and have faith in me and spread good words about me to people up. Same with the other coworkers.

What spell or lucky mojo product can I use on her?

I am going to mail her a gift.. (haven't decided what gift yet, lol.. tips on that would be nice, too! haha)

what can i sprinkle on it?

Thanks with love!

Ami
mimiso

Re: bossy coworkers!

New postby Turnsteel » Fri May 29, 2009 7:48 am

mimiso wrote:Some of my coworkers are gossiping behind my back I feel, and don't want me to move up because they like me assisting them

Look into Stop Gossip supplies to get them to shut thier mouths

mimiso wrote:I don't want anything bad to happen to her, I just want her to be supportive, possitive and have faith in me and spread good words about me to people up. Same with the other coworkers.

Put them all in a honey jar to get them sweet on you.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby mimiso » Fri May 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Thanks, I'll do that :)
mimiso

New postby SouthernGirl » Sat May 30, 2009 7:19 am

I think there's an old spell involving a cow's tongue. Should be able to buy one at a butcher's. 'Course you need to be able to bury it in the back yard, so if you are in an apartment or something like that I don't know that it would do.

I find the cow tongue interesting. But if that's not your style, LM sells alum, bitter aloes and some others that could be included in hushing people up. I think they have how to use it on the product info page. Let's see:

http://www.herb-magic.com/aloes.html
SouthernGirl

New postby Turnsteel » Sat May 30, 2009 8:14 am

SouthernGirl wrote:I think there's an old spell involving a cow's tongue. Should be able to buy one at a butcher's. 'Course you need to be able to bury it in the back yard, so if you are in an apartment or something like that I don't know that it would do.

Actually with the beef tongue spells to shut someone up instead of burying it you can eat it.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby SouthernGirl » Sat May 30, 2009 8:45 am

Oh, I had missed that. I'm not familiar with that version. If this isn't the right arena, could you pm me with that one? Just wondering about the needles/pins with that one. Hmmm... Wonder if you could freeze it?
SouthernGirl

New postby SouthernGirl » Sat May 30, 2009 8:49 am

bah! Nevermind, just answered it myself while searching the archane archives.
SouthernGirl

Getting rid of a nasty workmate

New postby mabel » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:55 am

I tried every spells possible on a mean and nasty workmate from hell - hot foot (so he would leave the company) and now vinegar jar to sour the relationship between him and his bosses, and so far, I still see no sign of him ever leaving the company for good. On the contrary, he is still happily plotting nasty and mean plans to make my life hell in the office.

Can anyone help me....how do i get him leave the company for good? Sighhhh.... :cry:
mabel

Re: Getting rid of a nasty workmate

New postby Turnsteel » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:20 am

Well if you've done all that work, and really put your heart into it and hes still thier then there are a few possible reasons.

One. You aren't meant to move him away,for whatever reason.

Two. You aren't good at this form of magic, its a sad fact but not everyone can do every form of magic, some can't do any at all. Really would it be so bad that you might not be gifted for mean hearted work?

Three. This man is protecting himself.

I would recommend coming at this from a different angle. Protect yourself from him and any gossip and scheming. Put him in a honey jar and try to get him on your side. And if worse comes to worse work to find yourself a better job..
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby mabel » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi Hail,

Thanks for your kind insight. To be honest, am quite shattered to hear that there seem nothing I can do about it? I am actually doing really well in my job and it'll be such a pity if I have to leave cos of this evil man. Furthermore, he is eyeing my position henceforth all these dirty tricks towards me, should I just let him get away with it?

Is there really no other means I can do to have him leave the company? :-(
mabel

New postby Turnsteel » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:37 pm

Well, you could try a break up spell on him and either his boss of the company as a whole. You might conider getting a professional rootworkers help if it is serious and definitely get a reading to see why your spells are failing. You can find both reputable readers and workers here:http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby Miss Bri » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:40 pm

You can try Lucky Mojo's I can, You can't formula.
It is for competitions and the like, but it might work for what you are describing:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-i-can-you-cant.html

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby mabel » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Thanks Hail. I did get a break up bottle from LM but after put in some vinegar, the liquid keeps flowing out from it even though I have taped it securely. And each time I shake the bottle, have to clean it up cos the vinegar just keep dripping over, creating a big mess - not sure if its normal since vinegar does cause some sort of chemical reaction? Should I work on another break up bottle then? Does it mean it doesnt work?

Thanks Bri, I'll look into that but I'll definitely wanted something that could remove him from my office and my life for good.....

:cry: :cry: :cry:
mabel

New postby Literarylioness » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:10 pm

mabel wrote:Thanks Hail. I did get a break up bottle from LM but after put in some vinegar, the liquid keeps flowing out from it even though I have taped it securely. And each time I shake the bottle, have to clean it up cos the vinegar just keep dripping over, creating a big mess - not sure if its normal since vinegar does cause some sort of chemical reaction? Should I work on another break up bottle then? Does it mean it doesnt work?

Thanks Bri, I'll look into that but I'll definitely wanted something that could remove him from my office and my life for good.....

:cry: :cry: :cry:

If the vinegar is not staying in the bottle, that tells me this guy has a strong foothold in this job. He might be working magic himself, or his staying on the job could benefit you. I had a similar problem a couple of years ago.

I had a workmate from Hell who I could not get rid of! I hotfooted him and had the place surrounded by vinegar bottles, but he kept getting promoted and finally I was fired. Getting fired was the BEST thing that happened to me! I won a huge lawsuit against the job and he was sued 3 times by other former employees. The guy's name is mud now and he can never work in corporate America again. If my work had been successful, I never would have won the huge lawsuit. He was the key to me winning.

It looks like an unseen hand is working this situation.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby Commander Snuggles » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:52 pm

mabel wrote:I tried every spells possible on a mean and nasty workmate from hell - hot
foot (so he would leave the company) and now vinegar jar to sour the relationship
between him and his bosses, and so far, I still see no sign of him ever leaving
the company for good. On the contrary, he is still happily plotting nasty
and mean plans to make my life hell in the office.

Can anyone help me....how do i get him leave the company for good? Sighhhh.... :cry:

Don't you just love nasty coworkers? I'll tell you about a couple of things that I did that worked.
A few months ago, I was having issues with 4 people (3 of them were sisters). So I made my version of vinegar jar from hell. I used vinegar, cayenne pepper, red chili flakes, black pepper, Siracha sauce, HOT Buffalo wing sauce, tabasco, juice from a jar of jalapenos, jalapeno slices, and any other hot sauce I could find in the house. I used 9 nails, 9 pins, 9 needles, 3 triple blade razors. The one thing that I did differently this time was after I had crossed their names over each other, I wrapped the pieces of paper around a pencil and used the pins and needles to secure it in a rolled up position. My thinking was that when I threw the bottle in running water, the pins & needles would gently work on tearing holes in the pieces of paper. Eventually, as the paper tore and the pieces started separating, the pins and needles could work on having them fight.
The result was immediate and explosive. One sister heard nasty rumors about herself and quit. Another sister called the owner a "fat f***" (after her sister quit) and walked out. The last sister quit as well. As for the 4th person, he got another job but didn't bother to ask the manager for time off to train. The manager would have given it to him but since the employee lied about having "family problems & needing 2 weeks off to resolve them," he wasn't allowed to come back.

The next examples that I used were visualization exercises.
The first one came from a friend who had worked in an occult shop. He told me to visualize this person getting fired. He told me to put as much detail into it as possible (her expression, her disagreement with management, the way she walked out and which door she walked out of). He told me to concentrate very hard on this every night (the way I wanted her to leave & all the details). Within 3 weeks, she was gone. It happened exactly as I had visualized it & it kind of scared me. It worked THAT well.

Another friend told me to give another nasty coworker "light." She told me to visualize this person in bright sunlight & give her face as much details as possible (her lips, her nose, her eyes, her eyebrows, her pores, etc). She told me to do it as much as possible so that everyone at work would "see" her for what she was and that she would no longer be able to hide her nasty lying gossipy behavior. This worked as well. I believe it took 2-3 weeks.
Commander Snuggles

New postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Snuggles, those visualizations are brilliant! :-) Thank you for sharing
keeperoftherubyshoes

New postby redacepilot » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:40 am

[b]Ok try this, get some black water, place his name on a piece of white paper, put the paper in a bottle with the black water close it and leave it on your window sill for 3 nights, throw it away on the 4th day in a body of moving water. Also you can bring some at work (DO NOT SPILL ANY) and throw some under his desk and around his work area. (TRY NOT TO GET CAUGHT!!)[/b]
redacepilot

New postby mabel » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:55 am

Commander Snuggles, redacepilot,

You guys are simply awesome!! Thank you so so much for this excellent and God sent advice to my otherwise impossible situation. I've been dragging my life to work due to this mean workmate from hell, and now there is this glimpse of hope that I can finally get rid of him! I will try the spells rightaway and will definitely update you guys of the good news!!!

Hugsss to both of you!! :-)

ps: I've got commander and pilot helping me on this, it gotta work lol :-)
mabel

New postby Commander Snuggles » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:17 pm

You are very welcome. I was surprised, even as a fan of Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain, at how well they worked.
I also forgot to mention that I made my protection candles and lit them before I went down to the river with my vinegar.

There was also something that someone showed me but it was years ago and I'm flying by the seat of my pants here. I remember a red candle and a purple candle. They were flipped and the wick was reinserted inverted. I remember that my name was carved above theirs on both candles. Okay for the purple candle, I'm pretty sure that she used High John oil. The red candle is where things get fuzzy. I cannot for the life of me remember if she used either Catnip or Camphor oil. It's been almost 10 years and I have lost contact with her, so unfortunately, I can't ask.
Commander Snuggles

New postby mabel » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Thanks Commander, you're truly the BEST!!!

By the way, I managed to obtain his hair, wonder how I can fully utilise it?
mabel

New postby Commander Snuggles » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Hmmmm...It would probably work in a bottle thrown into running water.

There were a few other things this thread reminded me of. Have you ever tried writing his name on a piece of paper and frying it with the hottest chili peppers you can find?
I've also heard of people putting pictures of their enemy at the bottom of their cat's litterbox. I would leave it there as long as possible, only taking it out to clean the litterbox and then putting it back in there.
The next 2 are a little gross so if you want to stop reading here, please feel free. They're kind of embarrassing.
One woman told me that when she was having problems with someone, she would write their name (using only 1 pen specifically for this purpose) on toilet paper every time she went to the bathroom she would wipe herself with that toilet paper and flush away. She referred to it as "Giving them the same sh** they're giving you."
I've been known to wear a pantyliner up as far as possible, as close to my butt as it could get, writing their name on it and saying, "So & so, you can kiss my ass!" & not in a good way. Silly. Yeah, but when someone got me that aggravated, I derived a little bit of pleasure knowing their name was on my butt all day.
Commander Snuggles

New postby mabel » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Hahahha I jus have to laugh.....I absolutely love it and it does make me feel better knowing that I am getting back at him in some way... Thanks Commander for your kind advice and support again....totally feel like snuggling and hugging you now!!!!

**Hugs**

ps: wonder what else I can do with his hair eh?
mabel

New postby Commander Snuggles » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:05 am

I have known people that have written people's name on an Ace of Spades card and mailed it far, far, away. One woman suggested Alaska or Haiti. I don't know but sending an Ace of Spades card to Haiti makes me nervous. Another person suggested Iran, Iraq, anyplace where there was civil unrest.
I suppose you could google some cities and find various addresses in them & just tweak them a little bit (high street number, wrong postal code) but I don't know how the post office feels about no return address. Maybe it would just stay in the Dead Letter Office. Maybe you could use his name as the return address but that would obviously raise his suspicions if he received an Ace of Spades card with his hair taped to it. That might up the ante as far as his own protection is concerned.
Have you scattered black mustard seeds or poppy seeds around his desk? Annointed a $5 bill with Black Arts oil and put it somewhere that only he would find it? Are there any cameras in your office that could show you doing these things?
Have you written his name and put it inside your shoe so you could "walk all over him"? I would wear High John oil as well. I can't remember which shoe it should go in. Maybe someone else here knows. One foot is supposed to be for putting pressure on someone and I THINK the other shoe is for pressuring someone romantically. PSALM 35 rocks! Read it 'til you memorize it so you can say it at any time.
That's all I have for now. If I can think of anything else, I'll let you know.
Commander Snuggles

Hate the workmate

New postby mabel » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:17 am

I jus started re-doing the vinegar jar on this nasty workmate and the black doll i ordered would take some time to arrive. Rather than seeing some result (i know its too soon) he yelled at me outta nothing today, and it made me so mad I actually thought of killing him - at least that would end all my misery.

I have done hot foot on him with no avail, and now im doing the vinegar jar and hopefully black doll on him soon. I wonder is there anything else I can do to have him leave the company for good??? And no, the possibilty of me leaving is nil as I need this job desperately and I am also doing very well thus its a shame if I have to leave becos of him - what more when I know that he cant wait to see me leave!

I had a reading done with one of the reader from LM recently and was told that he should leave really soon. To be honest I dun quite believe what the reading depicted cos everything in the reading just seem too good to be true....

Is there anything else I can do to have this man disappear from my life, and my workplace for good???
mabel

Re: Hate the workmate

New postby mabel » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:38 pm

can anyone reply pleaseee....?
mabel

New postby Turnsteel » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:16 pm

mabel wrote:
I had a reading done with one of the reader from LM recently and was told that he should leave really soon. To be honest I dun quite believe what the reading depicted cos everything in the reading just seem too good to be true....

This is the problem right here, you don't trust your reader or your own work. If you can't trust in your spell work heir someone from the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org and even then you must learn to let go and trust.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby mabel » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:30 am

Hey Hail,

Thank you so much for your kind advice. I was just feeling super discouraged especially not long after I have re-do the vinegar jar, he seem to be getting from bad to worst, yelling at me in the office. ;-(

I am contemplating discussing with his boss - who also happened to be mine - about her attitude. But I am apprehensive about it cos he is in good book with the boss and work very closely with him, while I do not.

So I am kinda in the dilemma about what to do. This is really affecting me and my work and am so stressed over it im doing sleep etc....
mabel

New postby mabel » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:58 pm

I had a dream about the nasty workmate last night where he told me he is quitting his job at the end of the year - wonder if that is a good sign or a manifestation of my subconscious desire.....?
mabel

New postby Turnsteel » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:00 pm

mabel wrote:I had a dream about the nasty workmate last night where he told me he is quitting his job at the end of the year - wonder if that is a good sign or a manifestation of my subconscious desire.....?

Could be either, we have no way to know lol. Do or seek a divination on the matter.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Help and advice with psychotic co-worker (long)

New postby sunseer88 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:06 pm

I have this psychotic b of a co-worker that is driving me nuts. In summary here is the scenario. I work in a small office of less than 10 people 6 of us work on the same team very closely. Although we each have offices (two to an office) it is an open environmet so basically we can walk through each other's offices instead of going into the hallway.

Anyway a few years we got a new female co worker, and we really didn't hit it off nothing big,, but I just didn't get a cool vibe from her.. I let it a lone because after all I was just there to work not to make friends.

Fast forward some time and a new co-worker male came, he happpens to have worked with the female coworker in a previous job although they seem to be more acquaintances than friends.

Male co-worker and I became very close hanging out together etc for the last 18 months.. so much so that there was gossip that we were a couple. I do like this guy a lot and have been working on him with some success. But one of my biggest obstacles is this female coworker they share an office, and any time I am talking to him... i can literally feel her peering at me. She makes comments about me behind my back about my hair, my work, that I am chasing the male coworker, etc.

I am certain that her actions have interfered substantially with the progress I could have made with this guy over the last year. But last week was the last straw, she publicly humiliated me in front of our division with respect to my work ethic. I am a calm person.. I let a lot of stuff slide..but much like a volcano.. I blow a big fuse when the final line is crossed... so I came out swinging.. not as much as I could
have.. but enough to shock everyone else who is used to my happy disposition.

I feel like she is controlling the situation because I constantly am thinking about what she's trying to do and how she's trying to undermine me.. even when I am not at work. it is frustrating and tiring. SHe even once asked me if I do ritual work because I am from another country? I thought that was very unprofessional, but it made me think maybe she does some work of her own and may have something going against me. I have from time to time sprinkled salt in my work space... regularly say prayers to Saint Micahael and Psalms to protect me.. but I know now that I responded to her last week she is going to make my life miserable.. after I told her off last week she is already giving me the cold shoulder, whcih I could care less about, but it is noticeable to everyone else..and I don't want her to be seen as the victim.

How can I make her stop harassing me and just leave me alone? ( I want to make her powerless against me)
How can I make the others really see she's up to no good
How can I make her have less of an influence on the guy that I like and make him realize he should avoid her ( Thinking about inflammatory or separation work for these two)

I don't think I can do a honey jar because I literally hate this woman... and I am not a fake person.. so it would be really difficult to deal with her even if she were to be nicer to me. What I have so far is some uncrossing oil, sage oil, and rue and some other stuff that I plan to mix with distilled water, and spray it all over our office space before she comes next week. I will also sprinkle some salt in the corners of all the offices and around the building counterclockwise to ensure that any work she may have perfomed can be broken.. does this sound effective.

Any other suggestions are appreciated.. sorry for the long post had to vent
sunseer88

Re: Help and advice with psychotic co-worker (long)

New postby Devi Spring » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:45 pm

There's alot of different things you could try:

Try the Stop Gossip line of products to shut her up - but it might just be better if you got her fired.

Do some Hot Foot/Inflammatory Confusion work using a vinegar jar between her and the boss to get them at each others' throats. Put her in a mirror box at the same time to make sure that anything that she throws only lands on herself. Get some Hot Foot powder on her car tires &/or around her car where she can't help but step in it after mixing it with some soil to hide the color of the powder.

Make sure to do a honey jar for the boss and you to make sure that things don't spill over onto you somehow. And keep doing protection work for yourself for sure, and remember to bathe in hyssop after doing any of the meaner tricks to keep yourself clean. If you think that she might actually work on you, then you might want to get some Fear Not To Walk Over Evil products to use on yourself before you go into work each day. You could annoint your head, your hands and the soles of your feet with it. Although Fiery Wall of Protection use in that same way would also likely be a big help.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby sunseer88 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks for the reassurance.. i guess I never like to think that people would lay tricks down for me.. I have some firey wall of protection oil and powder.. so I will definitely use that. never thought about the honey jar for boss... but I will give that a try what color candles would I use on a work related honey jar?
sunseer88

New postby Devi Spring » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:32 am

Since it's a platonic honey jar for work you can use brown candles, or light blue candles for peace.

If you think there's a possibility the other woman could be throwing for you, you might want to get a reading in order to find out for sure so that you can up your protections accordingly. Even if she's not actually "working", a mirror box will still be good as her negativity will only come back at her and not land on you or anyone else.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby CopperFox » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:20 am

I think your gut feeling that this woman is working against you is probably correct on some level. Even if she is not actively performing rootwork against you, it's clear she's flinging loads of detrimental energy your way. The suggestions Devi gave are spot-on, especially about getting a reading to try to cut to the heart of this matter. I'd definitely work this from several angles -- protect yourself, sweeten the boss and favored co-workers, and work some major damage-control/reversing when it comes to this woman. A mirror box is a great suggestion -- like Devi said, even if she's not working against you, you can still send back her hostility and reflect any snide comments she makes about you back to herself. One of the dressed reversing vigil candles would be great, or you get get the double action reversing candle and dress it yourself if you're so inclined.

If you really feel the need to take strong control in this situation, you may want to make a doll baby to go with your mirror box. You certainly don't have to be malicious about it -- you don't seem to be that sort of person, but you can definitely work a doll baby in a way to make sure you have the upper hand. I once had a landlord who had no kind words for anyone and was very fond of making all sorts of vile, untrue statements. As nice as I was to her, I still didn't escape her viper's tongue. Eventually, I made a doll baby stuffed with lobelia (gagroot), slippery elm, licorice, calamus and bistort plus a receipt she had signed. I dressed the dolly with bergamot oil, but LM makes numerous condition oils formulated just for this sort of work. (Stop Gossip & Reversing come to mind.) When fashioning the face, I sewed its mouth shut with 3 cross-stitches (like so: XXX) --otherwise, I was very kind to it; I just told her she simply couldn't continue to make false, vicious statements about me or my family. That was nearly ten years ago; so far as I know, she's still got that nasty mouth, but she doesn't (can't) run it on me, even though I did away with the doll baby long ago.

Good luck & please keep us posted as to how this works out for you.

P.S. Don't forget to keep yourself well-cleansed -- that will go a long way to "immunizing" you against her nastiness.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

New postby sunseer88 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Well as for putting stuff near her car.. she started parking her car away from the parking lot..a few months back I think she knows that I intend to do something or had some premonition. I do know what her car looks like as sometimes I do see it parked on the street. Thing is I work in a high securtiy area, so I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of cameras so I would have to be very carful..

Today I feel like she blocked me again.. I didn't even see her.. but work up late and was unable to spray my uncrossing mixture in her office like i planned, I was able to use it in my office though which was good. I am going to try the vinegar jar. could I combine a vinegar jar/freezer spell. (i.e.) use the jar and then when the work seems completed freeze it, or would that be counterproductive. So far what I plan to place in it are vinegar, poppy seeds, red pepper..lemon, cut and clear oil, 9 nails, 9 pins. I am going to try to get aphoto of her using my cell phone or at least a photo of her car.. and see if that adds anything. a name paper with her name on it, and the names of those I want her to have trouble with in red. Does this sound like it would be effective?
sunseer88

New postby sunseer88 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Just made vinegar Jar... Again.. I felt inteference from her.. I don't have her photo, so I had to use a name paper only for now.. and I drew a picture of the devil around her name and crossed it out. I then placed my friendly co workers names in the jar ( I used an empty roasted red pepper jar) I added some cut and clear oil, vinegar, poppy seeds, red pepper, hot sauce, black pepper nine needles and sulphur to it. It's all i had in the house. I actually wanted to get more but low on funds right now and I wanted to start it during the waning moon. I shook the jar, and placed it in on the toilet lid in my guest bathroom. Did I leave anything out? I am going to try to get a photo of her tomorrow if I can, can I add that to the jar?
sunseer88

New postby Devi Spring » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:38 am

If you can get something that she's touched or that is of her that would be good. I don't know if you have a communal place where you hang up your coats, or if everyone has their coat near them. But if it's a group thing, you could see if you could get any hairs off of hers to use. I know HailDiscordia talked about using snow as a type of foot track link. If there's snow on the ground and you can watch where she walk, you could scoop some snow up from her track and then somehow put that in something you could take the meltwater from and add it to the jar. If it's muddy or sandy you could do the same thing with the more traditional dirt foot track. If she chews her pens like some people do, you could lift a pen cap or something with her bite marks all in it (and some skin cells from her mouth no doubt) and use that too. There's also been talk of using voice recordings of a person as a strong personal link. If she has her own extension at work, you could call from home at night and record her outgoing message and then use the tape from that as a link.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Seeking Suggestions to Get Rid of a Co-worker

New postby workinprogress » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:47 am

Unfortunately, I have a coworker from hell. Everyone who has worked with this particular coworker has warned me that she tries to get others to do her work for her. We work with children who live in poverty and deal with a lot of other negative situations. She is often rude to the children and carries herself as if she is better than them or their parents. The sad thing is she is always walking around claiming to be a wonderful Christian (she decided to go back to school to be a minister), chastising others for the things that they do. She has often said that she hates the job but she feels like God is teaching her a lesson by having her work there. I have had several coworkers and parents complain that she did not do something and they have been waiting for weeks. They come to me because they know I will help them. She is now upset with me because she wanted me to do something and I refused. She is going around to other coworkers talking about how I don't do my job. She has even started to yell out stuff during out staff meetings. Not directly to me but about me. She doesn't realize that everyone is on to her including our boss. She sent an email to my boss about me although I have no idea what she said I can only imagine because she did this with our old boss who showed me what she wrote. Thankfully, my new boss and I work closely together and she knows the work I do. We do not work in a private company so they just can't fire her without going through the proper channels which may take time. Another one of our coworkers broke down and cried yesterday because of this woman not contributing to a major project they had to work on. I love what I do and I feel where I work is the place for me to be- to make a difference.

Whenever she gets caught in a negative light she finds some way to blame me. I think that she feels that she shouldn't have to respect me because I am 18 years younger than her. When I was hired I heard her on the phone complaining that they hired some young girl. She was also upset that the children and staff like me. She has made a complaint that I walk around the job like I am a celebrity. I was told that she had to be taken to the psych ward previously. I understand mental illness but I don't feel that people should suffer as a result of her mental illness (if this is true).

I have decided that she needs to go. She doesn't like the job, doesn't do a good job and is adversely affecting the lives of others who don't deserve it. I have a picture of her and I'm going to do a freezer spell. I am also going to try a spell involving erasing her name with black soap. I plan to get some hotfoot power and sprinkle it at the entrance to her office. Would it also be a good idea to sprinkle some on her mail? What about putting hotfoot oil in her mailbox and on her office door? I want to make sure I get everything I need in my order from LM. Am I doing too many different things? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
workinprogress

Re: Seeking Suggestions to Get Rid of a Co-worker

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:45 am

I would sprinkle the hotfoot where you know she'll walk over it. Get that on her feet to set that fire going and send her away.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Sachet Powders to use to get rid of co-worker enemy

New postby teneefl » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:36 pm

Hello

I have read and read and read. But before i purchase and use this method I just need a little clarity.

What powders are recommended for getting rid of a enemy that is slandering me and causing my hindrance through jealous intent on my job?? She is a problem for anyone who is better than her in sales. And after speaking with a few others that have worked with her longer than me I have found out that she has been this way for years. She has no intentions on changing and causes the manager to call me into the office and get on to me over LIES!! She has kept this job for 16 years and runs off all new people that are better than her with LIES! WOW She is an a** !!!

I want her gone from there and she has enough money saved to be ok so I don't feel bad at all. And I want to use powders to do the trick. Is this the best method? :?:

Ok I am thinking Stop Gossip, Inflammatory Confusion and Hot Foot all mixed together. I want to put it under her desk where she sits and by her car in the parking lot for when she goes home. She also closes the store with me a few days a week and is the only one to walk by and engage the security alarm...I am thinking sprinkle some there too calling out her name at the end of the shift. :geek:

Do you think this will do it for me? Are these powders the right ones for getting to get fired or retire or something?? Just go already!!!

She also bullies people with her position of power as a manager for the sales people and is very cocking and self centered!!! Nobody enjoys to be treated like crap and the store manager does NOTHING about it because she is so fooled by her FAKE ways and LIES! :!:

Well she has met her match and I hope with the help of LM products and a little bit of my will she will get ghost and in a hurry!!! :x

Thanks for your help!

God is Love and the Holy Ghost is Wisdom!!
teneefl

Re: Sachet Powders to use to get rid of co-worker enemy

New postby Devi Spring » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:49 pm

I would do a Stop Gossip + Hot Foot mirror box on her. Then put her and The Boss together in a vinegar jar with Inflammatory Confusion. Put you and The Boss into a Boss Fix honey jar together. Then keep yourself well cleansed and protected, and work some Commanding products on yourself to help present a very respectable and competent energy at work.

I've had good luck combining those works with other clients in the past.

You can use powders, but I would definitely be backing that up with other work, such as the bottle spells and such mentioned above. Also, make sure the powders are well blended with dirt or soil so that it is not noticable. You can put Hot Foot/Stop Gossip powders around her car where she is sure to step on them. I don't know if she has an area that is just hers at work, but getting some there is a good idea too.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby teneefl » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Thanks so much Devi.

She does have a special spot that she sits at work and she does everything there. So I will research the honey jar and the vinegar jar process and get everything ordered that I will need right away.

I also have to see what a mirror box is... oh boy I got work to do. I think I sense that I must work fast because she is up to no good. So I will get things going asap!

Tell me what should I get for the following recommendations from you?
Cleansing
Protection charm (which one?)
Commanding products to give me the right energy atmosphere at work??

I did purchase and charge my new 2 mojo bags Fast Luck Triple and Money Triple! I love them!! They just make me feel so good man!! LOL

I had a reading with Dr. K a couple weeks ago and he suggested a evil eye protection and a negative cleansing bath. He also recommended I get rid of a few people on this job. So I got a lot to do... : 0 )

Thanks again!!!
teneefl

New postby jwmcclin » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:11 pm

Sounds like a similar situation teneefl; but you answered your own question about protection as Dr. K. has recommendations as you listed. ....here is a list http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html included is the evil eye

As for cleansing...especially with so much negativity...13 herb spiritual bath (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html), and read abut the various spiritual baths here
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Use Commanding on yourself - yes.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:14 am

This is a thank you for posting this thread and to the people who answered who I highly respect and always helpful. I had a post yesterday on the board that I deleted because between the book (Hoodoo and Herb and Root Majic) and the threads (search) and taking a step back to think about what to do.--and focus. Thanks again it is a confirmation of a plan of action. Greatly appreciate.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Getting rid of a negative person

New postby suzyparker » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well. I've been spending a lot of time doing positive energy/healing work on myself and am ready to come back into action.

Query - have a co-worker that is just impossible. truly the most negative person I have ever known (everyone is a "clown" an "idiot" it's always their fault, etc.) Just a very very negatve man. Has gone through many assistants.. others avoid him, etc. So, what is the best way to rid myself of having to deal with him. I do deal with him on a regular basis. Should I hotfoot, goofer?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Love & Light,

Suzy P
suzyparker

Re: Getting rid of a negative person

New postby butchcomer » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:05 pm

I would hotffoot him. I wouldn't goofer anybody unless I wanted them sick or dead! (never) Have you considered putting up with this co-worker long enough to really mess with him? Maybe it's just me, but in these cases I tend to use spells that make someone realize what a jerk they really are, sometimes even crossing them up in such a way where all of their negative energy goes right back to them causing them to screw up their own career. The classic "give 'em enough rope to hang themselves" approach! If you have the time, energy and you think it's worth it, use a skull candle from LM, load it with personal concerns and appropriate herbs, and sit him in front of a mirror, telling him to "take a look at yourself!" Convince him he feels like moving on, leaving the company, whatever. Fill him with poppy seeds and tell him he just doesn't feel right and will be royally screwing up his job! lol If you play your cards right, YOU could end up with this dude's job if you want it! Sleep on it and weigh ALL of your options before you do anything. But, yeah, Hot foot is quick, simple and direct. Good luck!!
butchcomer

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:46 pm

How you approach this is up to you and how justified you feel to act. You can either place him in a freezer to keep him being unable to bring that negativity towards you, you can hot foot him, or you can sprinkle your workspace with Peace Water.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:00 pm

I would start with the Peace Water...if that doesnt work...follow through
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby suzyparker » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:49 am

Thank you all for the great ideas. I was wondering.. could reversal oil be used in a situation like this? maybe lay tricks with it and have all of his negativity come back at him. I really don't want to do any damage to anyone now because one of my best friends is having a relapse with cancer and another friend is having some anxiety issues with God. So, I am trying to do as much positive work as possible so nothing negative I do crosses to my good work.

Thanks and let me know.
suzyparker

Need some help with a bothersome co-worker

New postby Noele » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:02 am

Hi all, I was looking for suggestions on how to rid my workplace of a rather irritating co-worker.

I work in a very small medical office. There are two nurses, a lab tech, and a receptionist. I'm one of the nurses, and the other nurse is the one causing me problems.

She and I have very different personalities and we clash on the most fundamental levels. She's very bossy and pushy and likes to tell everyone else what to do, but she does it in a very passive-aggressive way. She's also very whiny, and if there's something I can't stand in life it is someone who whines. Constantly.

So. I'd like her gone. I don't wish her any harm and I don't want her to suffer any misfortune, I just want her to quit or leave or get fired or something. Any ideas on how I could make this happen? :?:
Noele

Next

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Bosses, Managers, Employees, and Co-Workers