• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:05 pm

Spells to Increase Courage and Bravery

Spells to Increase Courage and Bravery

Unread postby marcoa » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Hey!

I've been recently drawn to the Crucible Of Courage line of products. I'm hoping to find a way to use these products to give me courage on-stage and reduce stage fright. Can this formula help with this situation? I am familiar with Crown Of Success and the use of Deer's Tongue for eloquence, but the fright always prevails..
marcoa

Re: Courage

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:09 pm

marcoa wrote:Hey!

I've been recently drawn to the Crucible Of Courage line of products. I'm hoping to find a way to use these products to give me courage on-stage and reduce stage fright. Can this formula help with this situation? I am familiar with Crown Of Success and the use of Deer's Tongue for eloquence, but the fright always prevails..

HI Marcoa,
You can use the Crucible of Courage products to help you with your stage fright and assist you in developing a charismatic stage appeal. I would combine the Crucible of Courage products with Crown of Success and Look Me Over (if you are aiming to get attention) formulas as well. You can bathe in the bath salts prior to performances, anoint yourself with the oils and lightly dust yourself with the sachet powders. You can also of course get a mojo bag addressing the need for courage and success in your performances.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

courage spell ASAP

Unread postby theusurper » Sun May 09, 2010 11:07 am

I need to do a courage spell,but the instruction say do on sunday and waxin moon, but i need to do it ASAP, i want to know if even the instruction say that i can do it tonight is very important for me. Please any advice
theusurper

Re: courage spell ASAP

Unread postby chy clayton s » Sun May 09, 2010 11:16 am

Hoodoo is all about practicallity, yes - do it tonight.
chy clayton s

Suggestions for Instilling Courage and Bravery

Unread postby artemis » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Hi All-
My latest reading on my situation indicated that all the work is going well, but that my guy is going to need to muster up the courage to leave his current situation. Haven't really done any Crucible of Courage or other works of that nature. Any ideas? My worker and I won't be speaking until next week but I want to get rolling on this ASAP.

Thanks in advance!
artemis

Re: Creating a Backbone

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:36 pm

A skull candle with Crucible of Courage would be nice idea. You can also burn CoC candles on his name and picture to complement the work. If you have CoC powder, and access to him, you can try to get some in his shoes, or otherwise where he will walk over it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Thanks Devi!

I can probably dress some mail and send it to him now but it will be a few weeks for me to get it where he can walk over it. White skull for this one?
artemis

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:39 pm

I'd mix a bit of Compelling products into the Cruicible of Courage to get both the courage and urge to do what needs doing.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:10 pm

So would these two products also be used in conjunction with Love Me, or kept as separate works? eg do a love me vigil and the skull separately?
artemis

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Here is a spell for you:

Get a skull candle and load it with the personal concern. Carve it with what you want the person to do. Dress it with Compelling Oil and Crucible of Courage. Sprinkle it with Rose and Solomon's Seal.

Then before this skull candle set up a moving candle. Get a black for the person you want to go away, and red for you and your intended. Dressing you with a love oil and the front of his with a love oil. Dress his back with Break Up oil and the black candle with Break Up and Hot foot.

Then set your intended and the person you want him to separate with back to back with you across from him a distance away. Light your candles with prayers and move his candle and her candle away from one another a day at a time. As they move farther away he will move closer to you.

Do this before the skull candle speaking to it as if were him. Tell him what you want him to do, tell him to have the courage to leave her and come to you, tell him how it is right for you.

The moving candle performed before the skull candle will get him thinking about what needs to be done.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:12 am

I will give it a try, directly!

Thanks!
artemis

Spell-Casting to Eliminate Fear in Academic Settings

Unread postby beautiful » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Hello there,

I'm taking Communications in college and I get so nervous in class speaking in front of everyone. I need some help with this to make me have zero nervousness, super confident, and open my creativeness in speaking. Sometimes I think so fast and I forget what I want to say. Please tell me what I can do to help me. Thank you. I look forward to order soon.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Re: Taking Communication college course. Stop nervousness.

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Crucible of Courage, Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom are good combinations for school and work related issues for success.

Crucible of Courage (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html) increase your personal determination, courage, and bravery.

Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) enhances success during public speaking and much much more.

King Solomon Wisdom (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html) gives you the power, strength, and courage to bring about excellence in your studies.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby duchess » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:27 am

I also recommend carrying a little bit of Deer's Tongue in your pocket when you need that extra bit of eloquence. I've done this to great effect and it works like a charm!
duchess

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:23 am

beautiful wrote:zero nervousness, super confident, and open my creativeness in speaking

Speaking in front of others belongs in the top end of fears for almost every human being. Changing this into nothing and adding an unrealistic level of confidence along with a slick tounge does not strike me as something a newbie in conjure can do. If you are working this case by yourself, aim for small, noticable changes over time instead. Quick fixes aiming at "super results" rarely have long lasting stability. Imagine having that experience while in the course followed by a sudden return to your present state when using it in front of 500 people after the course.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:24 pm

I'll tell you a trick that I use and prescribe with great benefit. Take a comfort object like a lucky coin, a special pen and dress it with Crown of Success and Crucible of Courage oil and smoke it in the incense.

Hold that object while you are giving your speeches and it should help temper your fears.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Suggestions for Instilling Courage and Bravery

Unread postby pimkili » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:40 am

hello :)

i have some questions about overcoming mental bad habits like doubts in case of courage and job-doing-competence in relation with coworkers.

I have a good friend which is interested in yoga, meditation and spirituality but not able to hold a job over a few weeks and he have not long good relationships to the coworker. he have tried a lot of jobs and he is still very young and actually a good person-so i have told him he can use some magic to overcome the bad side of his habits-i mean his habits to give up, to quiet and to escape some problems in company which comes to him sometimes.

he have a few trauma about mobbing in the school, so he is scared about new mobbing in jobs and he escapes very soon every job.

my idea was to help him, but im not completely sure in this case - i would recommended that he make a break up spell with a bottle with his own negative part of his person-i mean this part of his person which disturbing him again and again and bind him backwards to remember the history of mobbing...and then a positive spell to built a strong and good personality to looking forward.

have anyone here some ideas to do that on a good and effective way?

thanks for helping:)
pimkili
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Clarity
pimkili

Re: overcoming bad mental habits and instilling courage

Unread postby pimkili » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:33 pm

thanks for translations and grammatical correcture-im not from usa so its not my motherlanguage-so i thank you for your help:)
pimkili

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:31 pm

I would use a combination of:

Cast Off Evil http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
-and-
Crucible of Courage http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html

If these work you can move on to some heavy Road Opener Work: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:55 pm

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pimkili » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:40 am

thank you for this tips:)
a very nice new years eve for everyone her:)
pimkili

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:39 am

I agree with the Crown of Success and Master Root combo that Miss Tammie Lee prescribes! That's a knock-out combo!!!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: Overcoming Bad Mental Habits & Instilling Courage

Unread postby pimkili » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:06 am

do you mean as a mojo-or in a candleritual?and how often he have to do it again?
pimkili

Unread postby aura » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:30 am

Hi pimkili,

the products can either be used in a mojo or in a candle spell.

In the case of a product line such as Crown of Success, your friend could annoint his head with the oil daily, take the baths once a week, and use the sachet powder in his shoe and/or body powder: the work would be on-going.

For a case like this, a mojo is usually good for about a year and after that the maker should replace the soft herbs, keep what's still in good shape, and breathe life back into the toby to keep it working optimum for the client. Ideally, combining a mojo with daily product work as described above, is a potent manner of working.

For a candle spell, see how the results manifest and repeat if divination/manifestation deems it necessary. Alternatively, you could ask MISC to set a Crown of Success candle and use master root and master of the woods in the herbs they use to dress the Vigil light.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pimkili » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:05 am

thank you-thats very fine-i wish you all so a very good new year and best luck:)
pimkili

Unread postby aura » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 am

Likewise pimkili :) Keep us updated on how things turn out.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Pimkili, the Cast Off Evil would also make a good cleansing bath at the beginning of the work. Baths of all the products named above could also be used as part of the work. Spiritual bathing in the hoodoo tradition is something of an art. Lucky Mojo has a wonderful page on how to do it:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pimkili » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:42 am

yes thank you-i will tell him that-may he can read it here oneself-but thank you:)
pimkili

Suggestions to give someone clarity,wisdom and courage

Unread postby rheacybele » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:15 am

Hi there - I just had a reading with a wonderful AIRR member the other day and it was suggested that I work on giving the man that I am seeing courage to accept his feelings for me( which he has, but is afraid of and unsure) and to give him clarity/wisdom make him see that we are indeed good together and to take our relationship further. I am thinking of burning some virgil candles ( not so much virgil in my case because of snoopy people) and was wondering if anyone could help give me some ideas on how to go about this. I am going to order the clarity oil but I'm still waiting on my previous order of my LM products and because its an international delivary my things won't get here until a little over a month, and this is a little bit of a time sensitive issue. I do have coloured candles, sage, flax seeds, eucalyptus, ginger root, thyme and king soloman's root chips. I also have sage oil, and vanvan oil, influence/commanding oils, and come to me oil. I was wondering if someone could guide me on a candle virgil/spell.
Thanks in advance!
rheacybele

Re: Suggestions to give someone clarity,wisdom and courage

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:04 pm

You can use a red candle for the courage work. Yarrow is good for courage. Get a white candle and put clarity oil or sage and king soloman's chips for wisdom and clarity.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Suggestions to give someone clarity,wisdom and courage

Unread postby rheacybele » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Thank you!
rheacybele

Finding courage in love?

Unread postby moonmaiden » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:52 pm

Hello!

I am wondering what kind of spell I can do for my husband to give him courage in our relationship. We love eachother a lot, but we recently broke up and are getting back together. He has expressed his fear of doing so for many reasons - which most I can work on without any help - BUT there is one where I need to do some magick. He is scared of telling his parents/family, they are extremely critical and though they are not close he is still afraid.

I want him to be completely sure about things and want to tell them about our relationship. We also had a child and got married and they do not know about that. That is why he is so worried, he fears their judgement even though I make him so happy. What can i do?

Thanks in advance
moonmaiden

Re: Finding courage in love?

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:40 pm

Hello, moonmaiden ,
I am merging your post to the appropriate subforum.
Please read the posts to give you some ideas.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

"Forceful" self-courage spell

Unread postby Addi123 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:25 pm

I was cut off from a friend a few months ago. It was not a major falling out, just issues he had with my own mental instability (which I have improved on in the meantime). He kept me on his facebook, just we haven't spoken in this time.
To cut to the chase, I have recently received a lot of signs/synchronicities from the universe telling me to reconnect with him and have started relevant spellwork. My main issue is I lack courage and freeze up whenever I try to message him.
I have some Crucible of Courage oil and I intend to cast a spell on myself, but I would like to know if I could make this spell "forceful", in order to almost "make me" contact him.
I haven't done much courage work in the past, so forgive me if this isn't how this works.
Addi123

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power