Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Keep Mate Faithful and to Tie His or Her Nature

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Keep Mate Faithful and to Tie His or Her Nature

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:06 pm

Dear Nydya3,

I agree with Miss Aida -- menstrual blood is not all that stable. You can dry it, of course, but it will soon flake and powder. If it gets wet, it may rot and stink. Wax from a hard candle (not soft wax from a vigil candle) is quite stable. You could dip the hairs in menstrual blood and let that dry, but you would still need the wax to hold everything in place.

Before there were lockets and red dye for wax, ladies used beeswax to hold the hairs in place in small cowrie shells.

Sometimes there is no improving on a simple, ancient spell.
catherine yronwode

MarrymeD2015

Unread post by MarrymeD2015 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:42 pm

Hello everyone, if I get a nature sack will it stop my boyfriends current affair?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello, MarrymeD2015,

it could. But no spell is guaranteed to work

Please read this page: www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

I hope this helps

take care

belle

Unread post by belle » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:51 pm

I tied my ex boyfriends' nature, and I've gotten a reading saying that the spell holds. I want to ensure his nature remains tied; is just keeping the string in a safe place enough, or should I smoke it in black arts incense or do something else to ensure it remains powerful?

Or is it enough to leave it alone in a safe place?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:46 pm

Hello, ancillia ,

Black Arts? NO!!! Not unless you want to CURSE his nature.

Just leave it be and keep it in a safe place.

Take care

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 am

Help me please? :((

Tenaciousone67

Unread post by Tenaciousone67 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:41 am

I read about making a braided cord using specific colors (red for passion, etc)
I was wondering about making this braid, dressing it with my personal fluids, then laying it in secret inside a piece of clothing to tie him to me.

Would this work?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:07 pm

Hello, Tenaciousone67 ,

It sounds like a great idea!

Please keep us posted on the results.

take care

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:22 pm

I've been able to do the not spell three times now. Except I have three separate strings. Two were in my nation sack currently. And I got the third one this morning. Should I stick that in my nation sack or use it for something different?
Also since we're not officially a couple, we have been using condoms. We never did before so this bothers me. But then he takes the used condom with him. Which is strange. I don't have anymore semen left. I was hoping to get some more today but since he took it, I'm out of luck. Just got the string.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Hello, Hawthorne ,

I'd save it and use it for another spell.

Take care

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Hi!

My bf is going on a trip for three weeks and I've read these pages about working with a blue penis candle to tie his nature. I already have bend over oil, but it sounds like dominate oil is a better fit according to the thread here, I hope that's my correct understanding.

Besides getting these two, I would like to order other stuff that might contribute to my work later. I plan to use menstruate blood in his food but it can only be performed while he's at my place. If I go to his place(which is drop off and quick thing) I want to try dipping my pubic hair in an oil and hide in his underwear drawer to keep his lust and tie fidelity to me? what kind of oil would you suggest for that purpose? Sachet powder and oils have a scent that will be noticeable to him so I can't do that directly on him nor his clothing.

Thank you for any suggestions. I'd like to place an order soon because he's leaving in 2.5 weeks..

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:43 pm

Hello, greentea ,

If you can't use any products, the use your vaginal fluids.

And, yes, I prefer domination products with this type of work: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Wishing you the best

take care

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:09 pm

Thank you miss Aida. I'll get dominate oil and blue penis.

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:26 pm

So today is the first day of my menstrual cycle. I cannot find a dime with my birth year. I found one with his birth year. Are the times he sensual? Can I annoyed his dime and then add my dime later? Maybe before the full moon?

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:01 pm

I'm thinking about doing a blue nail genitalia candle. If I put the nodded string with semen around the base do I want that to burn up or no? I don't think he is with any other women but me. Simply because of his work schedule and there's just not enough hours in the day. I'm pretty sure I have them tied up to me. We've been seeing each other very very frequently.

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:52 pm

Definitely don't burn the string!!!

But honestly, I'm not sure you need to do more work right now. You've already got a few spells in play, right? I know all too well how tempting it is to throw absolutely everything at a situation, but you're obviously getting good movement from the work you've done so far - just relax and enjoy that! I think you'll be pleased with the results that will yield.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:53 pm

I do. Just covering my bases. At this point I just need something to get him to open up a ne at this point I just need something to get him to open up emotionally. We're making a lot of progress. And I know he loves me he just needs to tell me and officially recommit to me

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:06 pm

What about the nation sack. Are dimes essential?

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:39 pm

I think so - I did one once with a substitution (I couldn't find a dime with his birth year so I used one that he had left on my table, since it was associated with him) and it really did not work. Also, one of the purposes of a nation sack is to foster financial generosity from the man, which is why the dimes are in there, so it seems to me that leaving them out would be kind of like baking a cake without the eggs.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:10 pm

Hello, Hawthorn,

Cassiopaeia is correct.

Call Lucky Mojo and ask them if they have the year

take care

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:46 am

Urgent help please!
I've been tying knots on a string to bind my man. I'm on my 9th knot, I have the semen but haven't tied the last knot yet. I've been tying the string a specific way, don't remember what it's called but I start the first knot in the center, then left, right, left, right etc. I'm on my 9th knot now which should be on the right side of the center, but there's not enough space to tie the last knot! what should I do?? Please help. would it ruin the string if I tie it on the left side again which is not according to the specific knot tying procedure? :((( Please help, he's going away 2 days next week and I want it done by then. Thanks!!!

Btw, what should I do which the string? Can I keep it in my purse or in the drawer? I have a honeyjar on him, love me mojo and stay with me mojo, but somehow I don't feel comfortable opening the honeyjar or mojos to put it in. Thanks!

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:12 pm

Please help anyone?! :(

Reason: useless post

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

You might want to consider a Nation sack: www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

I don't think it's earth shattering bad that the knot was tied in a different direction.

take care

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:17 pm

Hi there,
Now that I ordered the blue penis and waiting for it to come, I have a question... I did a search on blue penis on the forum but can't find the info - how would I word my prayers when working with blue penis candle to tie his nature to me while he's aboard on his trip BUT not intending to calm his sexuality? cux I still want him to want me and desire me while he's away.

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:36 pm

Hi greentea,

You can state your petition just as you said here "(John Doe) will remain faithful to me and only me, and want me and only me while he is away from me" or words to that effect.

Hope that helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:51 pm

Hi there,

My order isn't going to be ready to be shipped until two weeks later.. i ordered two weeks ago but I guess the shop is really busy these days .. =( but my man is leaving out of the country in just a week.. I can't work on the blue penis before he departs - is it okay to start a red penis candle work now as a back up and when the blue comes in, it overlaps the work of the red (cux I can't burn the candle every day.. the red might not be done when I start on the blue) I also have a red vagina candle, red skull candles on hand with many LM love oils and powder. should I do red penis alone or with red vagina for the purpose of keeping his sex nature calm while away and only gets excited towards me?

Thank you! any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello, greentea,

Yes, work the penis and the vagina together.

Don't worry about: "overlapping"

Wishing you the very best

take care

Dimplez

Unread post by Dimplez » Tue May 03, 2016 7:03 am

So I buried my now ex boyfriends used underwear in our backyard now my backyard because he moved out. I buried them about 2 wks ago. He moved out 6 days ago. So does this mean the spell was ineffective because he still moved out? Should I unbury them? Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Hello, Dimplez,

Sometimes this will happen as the spell hasn't had a chance to start working.

I had a client with the exact same problem. She and I did all kinds of spells to get her husband to stay. He left anyway. About 8 months later, he came back (and she had someone else and didn't want him anymore) and couldn't get rid of him. Now he refuses to leave and she is upset! LOL !!

So, keep everything the way it is and work with Return to me spells: www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

I pray that he returns soon

take care

Dimplez

Unread post by Dimplez » Wed May 04, 2016 4:57 am

Thanks Miss Aida!!!! I will be moving soon so do I dig the underwear up and bury in new place or just trash
Them? Thanks for your help!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello, Dimplez ,

I usually tell people not to dig up thing. But, if you're moving and you want him back, this is an exception to the rule.

Dig it up and when you move, bury it in your front yard. Front is to bring something to you. Back is to keep something with you that is already there. Not an exact rule but easiest way for me to explain it.

Wishing you the very best

Dimplez

Unread post by Dimplez » Thu May 05, 2016 11:21 am

Thank you Miss Aida this makes a lot of sense

Missydi82

Unread post by Missydi82 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:20 pm

Hello there! its my first time here. I needed some help on what to do and buy. My situation is I am with this guy for 3 years now. I have a problem of him being so flirtatious to everybody. I mean to married woman, with or without kids, new employee at work and the last straw is my boss. She's married and have 2 children and she's liking the flirting of my boyfriend to her too. Being away from her home, for her the 8 hours of work is like going for an adventure of a lifetime. She almost dressed naked for work which is not appropriate for an office attire and my guy likes looking on her. Im a conservative type so I can't go to meet her level and dress the same way. Also if I do that, I think thats being somebody which is not me. now my question is, how can I make him stick to just me and him stop the flirting himself and lastly him, to ignore my flirtatious boss. Thank you in advance for any suggestions and advice on what kind of spell or product should I buy. I needed a strong one because the situation is getting worst, now he stop responding to my messages even though he red it. He will responds but later according to his availability or just only when he wanted. Thank you again guys. Will be waiting for your reply.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:17 pm

Hello Missydi82,

In general I would work with Influence products (http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html) and Stay With Me products http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html). Have you read through this thread? there are a lot of suggestions here to get you started. Once you have looked over this thread feel free to ask more specific questions about what ever product or spell you decide to go with.

Peace~

Nathen

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:14 pm

Hello,

I have my ex's worn socks and underwear, what binding spell do you suggest I do to bind him to me?

Reason: POsted elsewhere and was answered

PrettyInPink02

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:26 pm

What is a spell to keep a man only aroused by one? I brought a red penis candle already. What else would be needed?

dollbabyapprentice

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:39 am

Hi, I'm in need of some advice regarding tying ones nature.

A few months ago I took a pair of my underwear and a pair of my ex's underwear and tied them together, after tying them together I buried the underwear in my backyard. After doing so, I completely forgot about them, I literally just remembered a few minutes ago. I have been able to have sex with others but it isn't as enjoyable as having it with my ex, not sure if he feels the same way. Would this be an effect of the buried underwear? & was burying my underwear tied to his a wise idea?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Hello, dollbabyapprentice ,

Honestly, I have no idea. Maybe he's a fantastic lover?

Or maybe it is the spell. I don't know.

But what you did is a very common hoodoo practice. And I have not heard this type of report of this type of account.

Enjoy the sex!!

Take care

PrettyInPink02

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:24 pm

hello, in need of advice! I am currently burning a red penis candle for my ex boyfriend who I am also working to break up with his current girlfriend and come back to me. I wrote his name on the candle covered, the candle with "love me" oil, his name 7 times on a brown piece of bag and a picture of me and him. I am currently in and out of my home spending the night at family members homes.. so I didn't want the candle to tip over and catch fire. so I forced the candle into a glass casing I previously used with only the tip of the candle hanging out of the casing. I came home and the candle had went out but the candle now looks like a regular red candle in the glass casing. I started the candle again because I thought that being that the top of the candle was hanging out. The candle started making popping noises.. I thought that was because of the oils on the candle. maybe that's why the candle went out. I left the candle burning overnight to return home and the top of the glass was covered in black soot and the candle was out. I started the candle again and the flame was really low. I kept checking to make sure the candle wasn't out. It eventually went out and I started it again. I lit it again and now its burning regularly. should I buy another penis candle and start the spell over or is it something I'm doing wrong?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, PrettyInPink02 ,

You turned the candle into a glass encased candle. So, you did a lot wrong and that's why you've had very bad results.

And leaving the candle unattended? That is really not good spell practice.

The figural candle should remain a figural candle. And if you can't stay with it, then don't perform the spell until you can spend time working it

Try this radio show for help with this type of spell:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aida-92114

Take care

paintedsmoke24

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:22 am

I looked all over the forum but I couldn't find some spell suggestions for preventing someone to going on this dating website every single day.

I met this girl and fell big time for her but she just want to stay "friends" :(

And every single day she connects to this dating website and I would like to know what to do to keep her out of this site.

I've already done a freezer spell with a paper stating "all my love rivals" (no name of her in that freezer so that I don't freeze her out of my life too).

I have a honey/sugar jar going on for a couple of weeks(spiced up with ginger,cinnamon,cardamone,lavender, hairs of both of us),I'm burning red candles on top (she's a Lion sign), so far the only "refrain" I keep hearing is :"let's be just friends".

How can I keep her from going on this dating website and avoid her meeting someone else ?

Thank you in advance for all the advice.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello, paintedsmoke24,

Well, there's not a specific spell to prevent someone from going on a website.

BUT the freezer spell was a GREAT idea!

Take care

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:47 pm

paintedsmoke24 --

This thread deals with many ways to tie, control, or even eliminate another person's sexual expressions. Please read it through from page one.

Now, regarding a web site, that is more difficult to keep someone away from than a whorehouse. Why? Because a whorehouse, you would get their dirt or something from around the place and mix it with feces (dog shit was a common item to use for this in the old days) and then dry that and sprinkle it around the whorehouse door with a command that "When so-and-so- steps in this, he will know he's stepping in shit, and he will never go inside." Then you would also do (at the same time) a knot spell to tie his nature.

So here you have a problem, or rather, two problems.

1) There is no physical location for the web site to sprinkle the mixture around. You could print out the site's logo and mix it with dog poo, but there's no way to do contact work if the site is online.

2) It is difficult to do a spell to tie a person's nature without having some of the person's natural sexual fluids to work with, and, as i understand it (although i may be wrong), you have never had sex with this woman.

So the best you can do is to put the logo of the site in a lemon (maybe with dog poo) and freeze the lemon. It's not real contact work, but it would be pretty intense.

Meanwhile, work on the love-enhancing angle, too. There is a thread in here about turning a friend into a lover. Read that and ask questions about that kind of spell in that other thread.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

paintedsmoke24

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:11 am

Thank you so much for your answer Miss Cat.

I will definitely try the logo thing, it sounds brilliant.

Thank you for your help.

Sheronly1

Unread post by Sheronly1 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:31 am

Hi...
Good day... I have been reading so much in your forum and your many advices, dos and don'ts... very informative. I love the way the facts are being told. I am still trying to figure out how to post and get involved in the forums. I jumped right in here, in order to do so... I am a bit of navis here.

However I am following a few of your instructions, but, I have a question re: one of your spells/instructions on "how to make a mate faithful and to tie his or her nature."

I have read through the forum... yet still have not come up on any mentioning of what I'd like to ask of you. I have been getting my things together. My curiosity is... what if your spouse doesn't release his semen inside of you (we are preventing pregnancy right now)... but it's always on you, because he always withdrew... can you still perform the spell by using the semen that's place on top of you instead of inside you.

I appreciate your site and glad I found it for help because I needed that help too, like most of your fans. I really am looking forward to hearing from you/someone... please and Blessings.

Thanking you in advance.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:31 pm

Hello Sheronly1

Yes! you certainly can use that semen!

Peace~

Nathen

Sheronly1

Unread post by Sheronly1 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:39 am

Thank you Nathen. I appreciate it a lot. But using the paper too, I guess I can use just a regular piece of plain paper from a book. Or do I need a special paper.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:53 pm

Hello Sharonly1,

If you are talking about your petition paper then there are several options. I would recommend getting Miss Cat's book Paper In My Shoe (http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html). Ultimately you can use about any piece of paper. Some folks use just plain white paper, some folks by special parchment paper and some even use a piece of brown paper bag that has been torn on all sides. This will often depend on who your teacher was and what you have access to.

Peace~

Nathen

angeline1903

Unread post by angeline1903 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:06 pm

I am married for 15 years. I have one son 13 years old and a daughter 10. Recently, I discovered my husband has been cheating on me for the past 3 and a half year. I was really upset, devastated and felt that my world is collapsing. I cried everyday since early February. I sought help from Taoism Deity. She helped by making him coming early every night and talks nicely to me.Lately he started to bring the whole family out for dinner, shopping and spend the evening at home chatting with us. But he still refuses to let me sleep in the same room as him. He stopped making love to me, kiss, hug, hold my hands or even take pictures together with me 3 and a half year ago. I feel really hurt and insecure. I am not certain whether he still has any girlfriend at this moment. I really want to have back the old husband. He used to love, care and adore me very much before he started his cheating activities with those Taiwanese girls. Can you recommend a spell or any thing ( e.g light candle, or sprinkle powder) to get my loving, caring and passionate husband back? I really want a happy family for my kids.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:56 am

Hello angeline1903,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm so sorry you're hurting. I'm sorry this man has hurt you and your family so deeply. You can do Stay With Me and Love Me work if you feel like you need to give the marriage a final chance, however, I hope you give yourself a time limit on how long you're going to do magical work on a man who has acted so selfishly and betrayed you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

In the end, although it will be painful, it may just be better for your heart if you move on. And when and if that time comes, Cut & Clear will help you move on:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sheronly1

Unread post by Sheronly1 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi LMF
CURIOUS and so CONCERNED!

I was wondering if there is a deadline for using my nation sack that was sent to me from LMC? I have received in the mail, my custom made mojo hand over a week ago, but still did not get to use it yet.

My MB came early morning and I had work the same day. However, I wouldn't know which was best or advisable... to work (doing the spell) at home, or if it could have been done at my job. I have heard that some stuff has to be done in the home and I truly needed to do whats best for the casting of my spell to work correctly and effectively.

Therefore, I was thinking that if using my urine and my MB in the meantime until my next cycle (before I can use my special made bag :D) will start some sort of binding and improve any form of faithfulness and domination.

But I do not know if I needed to say anything for the binding with my urine or my MB to take effect it's effect since my bag comes with instructions.

Another thing is... do I have to carry the sack on me at all times, or do I need to take with me when I am with him. Could it stay at home in a safe place and work just the same... whether we are in the same place together or not? Seeking every help and advices possible.

Thanks in advance... LMF.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:16 pm

Hello, Sheronly1

I will answer each question after the question:

I was wondering if there is a deadline for using my nation sack that was sent to me from LMC?- As long as you have not activated it, there is not am immediate deadline. Maybe after a year or two but not this fast

My MB came early morning and I had work the same day. However, I wouldn't know which was best or advisable... to work (doing the spell) at home, or if it could have been done at my job. I have heard that some stuff has to be done in the home and I truly needed to do whats best for the casting of my spell to work correctly and effectively. -I would do it at home to insure that you have the privacy and all the time needed to do things correctly

Therefore, I was thinking that if using my urine and my MB in the meantime until my next cycle (before I can use my special made bag :D) will start some sort of binding and improve any form of faithfulness and domination.-I don't understand the question

But I do not know if I needed to say anything for the binding with my urine or my MB to take effect it's effect since my bag comes with instructions. -That is correct. It comes with instructions

Another thing is... do I have to carry the sack on me at all times, or do I need to take with me when I am with him. Could it stay at home in a safe place and work just the same... whether we are in the same place together or not? -It is advisable to carry it with you the first week and then keep it near you thereafter

Please read these pages:

www.luckymjo.com/femaledomination.html

www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

These pages ought to help a lot

Take care and wising you the best!

Sheronly1

Unread post by Sheronly1 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:43 am

Miss Aida thanking you for your replying. But what would be considered activating the bag... is opening up the bag (mojo bag) and checking the items considered activating it?

It's funny how most times my menstruation starts on a day in which I have to be at work, lol. I am a nursing aide and I do private care. And I understood exactly what you are saying. And although there (my work place) is private too. I will take your best advise. Thanks.

Miss Aida, the question in which you did not understand is... I was thinking about using my MB and or my urine in the meantime. Since my MB had already begun and I will have to wait until my next cycle before I can get to use my actual mojo bag spell, which the instructions says "on the day I start your period." And because my MB had started and I was at work. Will the use of my current MB or the use of my urine place in my spouses meal or drink help in the meantime with binding him and his faithfulness to me.

I have seen where the bag comes with the instructions and I am grateful. But that part of the question was... because I missed out on my first day and I needed to get something going in the meantime. When using my MB or my urine... do I need to or do I have to say any form of personal words before I poor it on my spouses food or in his drink.

I feel so small... I just wish I could have better explain myself and not making things so difficult to understand at times. I sometimes try not to get into too much of a long sentencing for one to read. Hopefully, I will better able to explain myself and get things right. And hopefully I got it better this time :-D. Lots of blessings to you (all) and the wonderful work.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:58 pm

Hello, Sheronly1

#1- is opening up the bag (mojo bag) and checking the items considered activating it?-No.

#2-Miss Aida, the question in which you did not understand is... I was thinking about using my MB and or my urine in the meantime. Since my MB had already begun and I will have to wait until my next cycle before I can get to use my actual mojo bag spell, which the instructions says "on the day I start your period." And because my MB had started and I was at work. Will the use of my current MB or the use of my urine place in my spouses meal or drink help in the meantime with binding him and his faithfulness to me. _YES

#3I have seen where the bag comes with the instructions and I am grateful. But that part of the question was... because I missed out on my first day and I needed to get something going in the meantime. When using my MB or my urine... do I need to or do I have to say any form of personal words before I poor it on my spouses food or in his drink.-YES, you ought to always state your intention.

Don't feel bad. Sometimes, I read so much that I get a little confused. So, this misunderstanding could have been all my fault.

Wishing you great success

Take care

Sheronly1

Unread post by Sheronly1 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:32 am

Hi aunt Aida
Hopefully it's ok to say aunt :) it's just a formal way in my culture to address official and reputable person's like yourself, Ms Cat and others who teaches, instructs and give help to people who seeks to get guidance in your field of expertise. We usually address as "mother, uncle, aunt, etc.
Thank you once more for your continued replies and generosity... you are too kind. Also, I won't feel bad and I know for a fact that you all have a lot to read and help with. No, that wasn't your fault... lol. It's more like me trying to express myself, and as I've said before, it's the language barrier.
Ok. So aunt Aida and for who is able to reply. This is going to be a few... hopefully not too much.

The time is nearing for me to get things going and I am pretty excited and curious at the same time. It's a bit confusing (somewhat), but I wanted to know if the bag in which I have received from LM is a mojo bag or nation sack. I purchased a triple strength for making your spouse faithful and tie his nature. If it's actually a nation sack, do I need to add anything as I go along, after completing the ritual. Due to reading the forum, some persons say you can add to it and some said it's only the mojo bag... which is which aunt Aida.

Is it ok to add the string after my MB or should it be done during the cermon, close the bag and never to open it again. I certainly do not want my spell to deactivate after you all have done so much to making it. I only want to make sure everything is all set.

You have suggested to wear the bag for a week. After wearing it for the week, will it still be as effective leaving the bag at home and not carrying it all the time on me. And how often after a week should I carry it.

How do I dress my triple strength bag. Is there a way in doing so, some sort of a special technique. Like, the four corners only or the four corners and center. Or to massage the bag in a up and down position or up only, down only.

Should I put only my spouse's hair around the "munaiwarm" because I think that's what it says on the paper work (maybe I'll look again) to put my spouse hair around it and that I could glue it... thankfully it mentioned glue, because my spouse hair is short. But can the hair on his chess be used also or it's best to use pubic and or hair from the head. You tell me what's best, because I listen to you folks of what is best. Though he kind of shaved down the ones on his pubic and the ones on his head is short too. But gluing will work in joing either one you suggested is best.

Now, taking out the things for use. Which is advisable... do I throw them out on the table/counter top to find what I need to take out for use or am I supposed to put my fingers in and take them out.

Should I anoint the candle in a upward or downward position and is there a specific day and time to feed my triple strength bag. Which day is the most advisable from the you folks.

Auntie Aida... thanks again... always and sorry about so many questions. Look forward to the replying. Have a bless day.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello, Sheronly1 ,

Many of my clients call me: "Mom", "Mother" "Mama". So, of course you can address me as "Auntie" or "Aunt"

It would be interesting to know what culture you are.

I will answer each question after the question:

1-The time is nearing for me to get things going and I am pretty excited and curious at the same time. It's a bit confusing (somewhat), but I wanted to know if the bag in which I have received from LM is a mojo bag or nation sack. I purchased a triple strength for making your spouse faithful and tie his nature. If it's actually a nation sack, do I need to add anything as I go along, after completing the ritual. Due to reading the forum, some persons say you can add to it and some said it's only the mojo bag... which is which aunt Aida- Did your bag come with instructions? Once you permanently close the bag, you should not add anything else

2-Is it ok to add the string after my MB or should it be done during the cermon, close the bag and never to open it again. I certainly do not want my spell to deactivate after you all have done so much to making it. -Could you rephrase the question? I don't know what a "Cermon" is? But the instructions say to start when your menstrual cycle starts

3-You have suggested to wear the bag for a week. After wearing it for the week, will it still be as effective leaving the bag at home and not carrying it all the time on me. And how often after a week should I carry it. -You really ought to have it near you (such as in your purse, or in a pocket. I like to treat these bags as if they are little babies. So, how long with you leave a baby to sleep? That's as long a I would personally leave it unattended.

4-How do I dress my triple strength bag. Is there a way in doing so, some sort of a special technique. Here is your answer: Like, the four corners only or the four corners and center.

5-Should I put only my spouse's hair around the "munaiwarm" because I think that's what it says on the paper work (maybe I'll look again) to put my spouse hair around it and that I could glue it...-I don't know what a "munaiwarm" is. thankfully it mentioned glue, because my spouse hair is short.

6-But can the hair on his chess be used also or it's best to use pubic and or hair from the head. You tell me what's best, because I listen to you folks of what is best. -YES

7-Now, taking out the things for use. Which is advisable... - Treat everything respectfully (supposed to put my fingers in and take them out)

8-Should I anoint the candle in a upward or downward position and is there a specific day and time to feed my triple strength bag. Which day is the most advisable from the you folks. -Upward, Fridays

If you have anymore questions, you may want to contact an AIRR member for further instructions. I have a feeling that the language barrier may confuse you and I think it's better that you talk to somebody for clarity. That way, you can ask more questions also

Take care

Sheronly1

Unread post by Sheronly1 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Hi Aunt Aida,

First and foremost, Happy Easter to you. That is... if you celebrate the Easter (and to the entire crew at LMF), because not everyone does and I would not want to offend anyone in their believes.

Wow... how lovely in knowing that there are many who do calls you aunt, and so on. I feel more comfortable in doing so and it shows a sign of respect and moreover to official people such as yourself and others.

I am from a Caribbean culture...I am Jamaican :D, and thank you for your continued responses. You all are such blessings to the many of us and I know that you all love your jobs, the way I do mine. And it shows from reading the columns in the forum (even mine too) and I have notice what you all face with our many questions (applauding you all). Ok... so aunt Aida, let me try my best in responding back to you. :D

Q-1 Yes aunt Aida, it did come with the instructions and I will do as you've suggested. Therefore, I will prepare the white cotton thread in which to capture my spouse's nature in... and put it aside until the day comes to do the ritual... thank you.

Q-2 Sorry aunt Aida... but the word "Cermon" should probably be ritual or doing the work. Tell you about my language barrier... lol.

Q-3 Sounds good aunt Aida... you have a point.

Q-5 The "Munaiwarmi" is actually called "soapstone Munaiwarmi charm." I totally misspelled the word. Sorry about that. And it says on the instructions, my spouse's hair. And I will indeed treat everything with respect.

I presume that dressing the bag on Fridays, does not probably require the need to having it done on a specific time of the day.

I will take that into consideration Aunt Aida, re: AIRR. Oh... by the way Aunt Aida, I wanted to place an order again and very soon too. But, do you think it would be wise or what would be your suggestions in using Essence of Bend-Over, with Follow Me Boy, Commanding and Compelling oils all mixed together and using them right after casting my triple strength nation sack spell. Also, I was thinking too, about an extra purchase of the Essence of Bend-Over Sachets powder for my bedroom. And maybe all of those comes with instructions as well.
Your opinion always matters and makes a difference.

You too, take care and continued blessings and lots of respect to you, and everyone else in the LMF... ONE LOVE! :D

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:47 am

Hello Sheronly1,

You could include products such as Essence of Bend-over and Commanding into your love work if you wanted a coercive edge. You can read more about female domination work here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Take care!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sheronly1

Unread post by Sheronly1 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:58 pm

Hi Auntie Jean,

Thank you for your reply. But would I be able to add that into my triple strength nation sack spell, and how. Maybe in the sack or maybe on the bag or anointing the candle. Only if I'd known... I would have added it into my purchase from LMC. If I should do so today, I'm sure I wouldn't get it by Thursday because my MB starts on the Friday. So unless, I would need to wait again until my next MB in May. I would take more in sites on this and how to go about using it.

I do not mind spending to get the necessary things that are required... not that I am talking as if I have it (I don't). But I know for a fact that after this... I have other help I am going to required from here. Therefore, I need real stuff and genuine too. And I have faith in LMF and LMC. I'll try not to go the cheap way like some folks and get ripped off... lol. When found LMF and their products, (just to be honest)... I feel good about them and I haven't started using them yet. And I know that this is where I will be buying anything I need to use after getting advices from you folks.

I have read the links a lot. But some of the works, I wouldn't mind doing... but it is the timing that they are required to get done and some of the timing on the procedures. I don't want my spouse to have the least idea of what is going on. And I got my nation sack last month and wanted to get a start on it. Hmm...

Thank you, LMF.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:20 pm

Hello, Sheronly1 ,

I am lost now and don't understand what it is that you are asking.

Do you have the instructions?

Nevertheless, wait until your next period that way, you will have everything in order.

Take care

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”