Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Keep Mate Faithful and to Tie His or Her Nature

Sheronly1

Re: Spells to Keep Mate Faithful and to Tie His or Her Nature

Unread post by Sheronly1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:35 pm

Hi Aunt Aida,
And good day to you all.

Sorry to have lost you there and without understanding. I was also trying to answer your questions, but I was not able to lay it out like yours. And that's what happens with me too, whenever I try to explain stuff, I think that I over do it sometimes and tie my sentences up without giving a clear explanations... sorry again.

I do have the instructions. And you are who you truly are, when you say to wait until my next period. To be honest, I was gonna do the spell work on Friday. But the rain came and my spouse was off work. Though he was back and forth on the road dealing with his car registration and so forth... my MB came late in the evening and he was back home before you know it. You do got some good instincts and foreseeable eyes there ☺.

However, I was asking if it was advisable to mix the oils I have mentioned before (Commanding oil, Essence of Bend-Over oil and Compelling oil) and use it on my spouse and also with a name paper for him and wear that name paper in my shoes. But this would be after casting my triple strength nation sack spell. Also, I would get the Essence of Bend-Over sachet to place in my room with another kind.

Ms Jean had suggested that if I wanted a coercive edge, I could include Essence of Bend-Over and I think Compelling oil into my love work. I have read the links and many others too... yet I haven't seen where it says how to go about adding them. Whether inside or outside the nation sack bag, on the candle, or on the name paper that I will be working with.

How could I do this Aunt Aida, because I am placing my order at LMC to ensure I will received them before my next period so that I could work with them, since they can be added.

And another thing Aunt Aida. I have captured his semen in the white thread already. Will it still be able to use for next month when I get my period and do the spell work... or do I need to get a new one.

Have a blessed rest of the weekend and thanking you in advance.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:00 pm

Hello, Sheronly1

To answer your questions:

1- However, I was asking if it was advisable to mix the oils I have mentioned before (Commanding oil, Essence of Bend-Over oil and Compelling oil) and use it on my spouse and also with a name paper for him and wear that name paper in my shoes. But this would be after casting my triple strength nation sack spell. Also, I would get the Essence of Bend-Over sachet to place in my room with another kind. - the answer is yes to all these questions

2- Ms Jean had suggested that if I wanted a coercive edge, I could include Essence of Bend-Over and I think Compelling oil into my love work. I have read the links and many others too... yet I haven't seen where it says how to go about adding them. Whether inside or outside the nation sack bag, on the candle, or on the name paper that I will be working with.-For right now, I would just use the oil that comes with the Nation Sack

3-And another thing Aunt Aida. I have captured his semen in the white thread already. Will it still be able to use for next month when I get my period and do the spell work... or do I need to get a new one.-PLEASE wait until the Nation Sack arrives. You're thinking too much on this and making it more complicated than it is. Start fresh. But keep what you have for other spell work

Take care

Sheronly1

Unread post by Sheronly1 » Wed May 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Good evening to the entire team of Lucky Mojo Forum. I SEEK YOUR HELP AND YOUR FACTUAL ADVISES ON THIS PLEASE.

Aunt Aida, Ms Cath, anyone... I am desperately seeking your advice, help, thoughts on my question(s) and I know that you all give infinite truth about the possibilities of the dos and don'ts regarding love spells in which one may have cast or wants to cast.

I am very concern if I had done wrong or if anything wrong will likely happen regarding my love spell that I have cast.

I have cast my "triple strength nation sack" spell. Everything seem to went ok... I believe. I could hear the sack popped when I pass it through the flame as if it came to life. The flames of the candle was very strong and steady. It had no smoke or darkness to it, and no form of wax ran along the sides. When the candle was through burning, I only got about a nickel size in wax... I know it wasn't as big as a quarter.

I took it with me the next day to work, because I know that I have to pass a few crossroads and I would be off from work the next day. Therefore, I used one of them to throw away the remains that was left of the candle.

Is it ok to still drive in that direction to and from work? My major concerns though is the fact that after throwing the wax over my left shoulder to the east, as it is mentioned that I am suppose to do, and that I am not look back... and I did not at that point. However, has I walk back to my car (which was parked along the roadside) and still not looking back... I got into my car. When I was pulling into the road I tried my best not to look back in order to drive out. I try to resist so much, saying to myself constantly, "try not to look back when driving out." But I had looked very quickly into the outside mirror (quick glance), not to say I was deliberately looking back in the exact direction of where I throw the wax... but just to see if anything was coming. And then I quickly and consciously think with a bit of fear that that must be like looking back too, from whence I came.

I am so concerned that I might have done wrong, and I instantly thought to myself that I need to contact the forum and seek some outright straight-forward answer(s) to the possibilities. It is the one place that I can turn to for help and advise concerning what I have done. This is the only place whom I will seek what is truth, whether it hurts or not... but they will also advise me with their truthful answers pertaining to my question(s). Please... let me know if all is still well and will be ok. Or did I go against the spell work, creating any harm and if that was also considered looking back.

Thanking you in advance with appreciation,
Sheronly1.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 18, 2017 7:33 pm

Hello, Sheronly1 ,

You're fine.

One of the reasons that we say not to look back is because we are questioning the spell.

You didn't do that. Yu didn't intentionally look.

Ad, yes, you can drive that way (although not recommended) but just don't look for it

Take care

deedee5122

Unread post by deedee5122 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:09 pm

I am new to this site, but I have had some work done before. I am in a complicated relationship that i cannot really go into detailed, on this form.this guy we been together 11 years but it seems like every 2 or 3 years he has got to cheat. I need help in staying in this relationship and not letting what he does hurt me anymore. Need a spell for him to realize the pain and hurt he has cause me and for him to feel the the same hurt and pain I do. He is a very strong mind person who does not believe in root work. Wish to learn how to cause his penis to not rise when he is with other women, only for me. I have to hide my work because he lives with me most of the time. Any advice or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:47 pm

Hello deedee5122,

Sounds like you need to get yourself a nation sack! That will tie up his nature in that sack so he can't get it up for anyone else but you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Also, if you scroll through the 15 pages of this thread (which is why I moved your question over here), you'll find lots of other helpful ideas you can use.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sheronly1

Unread post by Sheronly1 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:04 am

It gets aggravating at times wanting to reply/acknowledge the post(s) that was being answered to by you folks. But oftentimes, the many times when I try, I am never allowed to post back a reply... It gives me ERROR along with something else all the time. I just get sad... because I do not however want the forum to think that I am being disrespectful or have no decency to do so... SIGH.

This is open for responses from anyone... PLEASE.

Ok... so I have read through threads and I've also read the links. And I am in need of more advises with what I am already doing. So... I made my orders and I wasn't sure if other stuff automatically comes with the skull and or the blue penis candles. But reading through the links, I have followed the procedures of getting the relevant oils and so on.

However, does instructions come with each oils and candles of how to use it... just like the Triple Strength Nation Sack did? And are they being fixed and prayed over too by the provider(s). I have a huge list of order I made yesterday to the LMC. I am looking help and advise on using all of them the best way possible to ensure that they will do their jobs accordingly.

Now, if this post goes through, then I am in luck. Hi Aunt Aida, how are you and I have been having problems with my postings to acknowledge yours. And thank you for the reply as always.

Needed more help with my Triple Strength Nation Sack. Don't even know if it's working and how long before it takes effect, because my spouse is still carrying on so far. I was wearing it in my bra, and sleeps with it under my pillow. But now I am wearing it pinned to the waist of my panties. Don't know if wearing it in my bra was at fault. But let's see what happens now that it is pinned to my panties as I have read in one of the links.

Wish I could have attached my list...
Skull candle(red), Compelling oil, Domination oil, Influence oil, Essence of Bend over oil, Do As I say oil, Commanding oil, Marriage oil, Stay With Me oil, Follow Me Boy oil, Love Me oil, Penis candle(blue), Compelling Sachet Powder, Commanding Sachet Powder, Essence of Bend Over Sachet Powder, Essence of Bend Over Crystals, Commanding Crystals, Follow Me Boy Crystals, Compelling Crystals, Domination Crystals, Do As I Say Crystals and last but not least... A little something personal for me... lol. The Lucky Mojo oil for luck. I chose the LM oil over the others, because it says it as many of the other stuff in it. I call it the all-inclusive package.

Sheronly1 and thank you all.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Hello, Sheronly1 ,

I am sorry that you are having problems posting.

Your mojo hand will take time to work so, have patience.

Now, to answer all of your questions, I cannot possible tell you what to do with each oil

So, this is what you do.

To find links, start every link with: www.luckymojo.com/

At the end of all links, it will end with:

.html

The middle will have the name of the product.

So, for instance, if you want to read about domination, you would google:

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

(and, by the way, that page will give you links to the other pages you are seeking).

OR you could contact an AIRR member for magical coaching.

Find AIRR members here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

But, I can't tell you how to work each and every product on the forum

The answers are already on the forum, you would have to search them

Wishing you the very best

take care

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:25 pm

I wanted to confirm something, and couldn't find it by doing a search.

I was able to snag my lover's underwear last night, and I tied it in a knot with a pair of my own, and put them under my bed (not able to bury them at this time). I thought I read somewhere that you tie them together, or is it JUST his that I tie in a knot?

Thanks! (I start my nation sack tomorrow, so excited! )

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:51 am

Hello ingtar,

The two different tricks you're describing are in Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic by Catherine Yronwode. There is one trick where you tie your man's underwear in a knot and bury them in your backyard to keep him at home. There is another trick where you tie one dirty sock from you and one dirty sock from your man, tie them in a knot and hide them under the bed for a happy and faithful marriage. It sounds like you're kind of mixing the two.

Hope that helps!

Voodoogirl35

Unread post by Voodoogirl35 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:53 am

Hi,

I'm new to this site and really hope you can help me with my marriage problem as it's at breaking point now due to a 25 year old that won't leave my 40 year old husband alone

This person has been having an affair with my husband and has used him for money and career progression and she is now living in another country trying to persuade my husband to leave me and go and be with her out there as she knows that he can further her career further but also likes to spend his money.

It isn't the first time that she has used a man like this or the first time she has had an affair with a married man - I don't blame her entirely as my husband has gone along with it, but it's like she has some sort of spell over him, controlling and manipulating my husband and has virtually turned him against me.

Can anyone suggest any spells on how to get this person to leave my husband alone and to bring him back to me to save our marriage, all of this is so out of character for him and that's what hurts the most.

I'm a complete beginner with spells but any help you can give would be greatly appreciated- I just want her out of our lives for good and to have my husband and marriage back on track.

Thanks in advance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:40 pm

Hello, Voodoogirl35 --

Because you posted in the LOVE sub-forum rather than in the cursing or break-up spell sub-forum, i presume you are trying to tie your mate's nature. I therefore merged your post into this thread. Please read from the beginning of page one get ideas for spells of fidelity. Then, if you still have questions, just ask and we will try to help.

I fyou wish to curse the "other woman," please go to the cursing area and find the appropriate thread there and ask questions, okay!

Thanks -- and good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

Msnewbe2u

Unread post by Msnewbe2u » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:21 pm

Hello,
I did a freezer spell to block this female away from my boyfriend and I don’t think that it’s working. I crossed out her picture and wrote my petition on the back of it folded the picture I think 3 times and then added lemon juice, vinger, and urine the folded that in foil three times and placed it in the freezer.

We have been together for 15yrs we have a daughter and I’m at my wits end dealing with this, I love him and in these 15 years that we have been together we became comfortable and of course the romance has been every now and then because of work and raising our daughter. I need to know if i did something wrong when I performed the spell or is there anything else i can do?

He tells me it’s not what I think but I know better. I honestly do not know what I want right now I’m hurt and I just want the love we once had back.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:41 am

Hello Msnewbe2u,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time.

It sounds like you did the freezer spell correctly except I'm not sure why you added urine. But you could always back up the freezer spell with a different kind of work if you're worried. You could hot foot this love rival and back it up with Stay With Me work done on your boyfriend. You can read about these types of work here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

To "get the love back," check out these threads for ideas:

spells-for-passion-sexual-nature-of-sel ... 9-180.html
spells-for-more-communication-between-l ... t4483.html

Take care.

Msnewbe2u

Unread post by Msnewbe2u » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:15 am

I read that or saw that someplace. I have watched tons of videos and read numerous post about freezer spells and here I learned about writing a petition. I Just hope it works

LaceyK

Unread post by LaceyK » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:15 am

I am torn between a Nation sack the LM Stay with me spell kit or both?

I have a lover with a very wandering eye.
We cannot be together all of the time due to distance, so I hope to keep him closer by using one of these spells.
My goal is to keep myself top of mind for this man, to keep him from hitting on or responding to flirtation from women, and to keep bound to me. (Understanding free will and general nature will always prevail - but perhaps I can keep him to a minimum?)

I have plans to create a nation sack when I see him next and gather as much personal effects as I can, including the string (can I do more than one so I can use in other spells?).

However in reading the forums and the spells here on the site, I ponder if that is correct or if I should use a stay with me or if I should use both?
I have a freezer spell but of course all I can write is women met while traveling or rival lovers - which is not as powerful.

Can you run both spells? Would it make sense to? Or am barking up the wrong tree all together?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:25 pm

Hello LaceyK,

There is no reason why you couldn't create a Nation Sack and back it up with Stay With Me work. I think that's a great idea!

And just because you don't have the rivals' names doesn't mean you shouldn't try a freezer spell. They work just fine when you refer to them just in general terms like "Any and all love rivals who show interest in my man," etc.

Take care.

LaceyK

Unread post by LaceyK » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:26 pm

Thank you so much Sister Jean! I am ordering the Stay with me spell kit!
I truly appreciate the feedback.

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:49 am

Hey all, quick question... I have a nation sack going on my man, including the knotted string, and also a honey jar; they’re both working beautifully. He knows the jar is a “love jar” and he knows I practice because I’ve done work for him on request, but of course he’s never seen the nation sack or any menses work, I’m very careful with the things he shouldn’t see.

Well we’ve had some heavy rain and the knotted underwear I buried in the backyard was showing through the grass a little so I reburied it and he caught me. He didn’t care much, just left it buried and complained that it was a favorite pair of underwear, he said I could’ve just asked him and he would’ve given me a pair freely to bury if he’d known, but otherwise he wasn’t fazed.

The question is will it damage the spell now that he knows it’s buried there? I did it so that he would always return to me and my home, which I don’t think will change but I’m just wondering if it’s bad that he knows, like I know he can’t see the nation sack but is it okay that he saw the knotted underwear? He caught me totally off guard and I’m trying not to overthink it or worry unnecessarily. Thanks in advance for any input!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:09 pm

Hi, Amy,

I'd do another one.

Try to wash that one out completely and return it to him.

Take care

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! I will do just that.

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:11 pm

Hello there.

I have a question regarding an intimate, delicate matter. I have seen several references to this but never had the opportunity to ask how it's actually done. Hopefully I haven't misunderstood the concept. I apologise if such is the case. Anyhow, here goes:

How can a woman dress her vagina in order to capture the nature of her partner?
What should she dress it with? I meant to ask this particularly because it is such a sensitve skin area.

As to the concept of the trick. The man's nature will be captured once he penetrates her, right?

And what if a man would like to do the same, dressing his member in order to capture his partner's nature, how should he proceed?

This is most interesting. Such a clever trick. ;)
Please let me know!

cordially,
Asturias.

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:32 pm

oh, and amysx13. Hello there :)

You could try burning candles on him and observe just how they behave in order to find out if the sight of his burried underwear has somewhat increased his resistance towards your spells.

A simple candle annointed with "stay with me" oil over his photograph, for instance - since holding him faithful was the intent of the original trick, and as it would also serve to create some positive movement towards your goal - or perhaps a candle lit solely with the purpose of divination, calling out to his spirit, to find out just how he has been reacting to your work.

you can find some helpful tips on how to divine through candles here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

It may turn out that his spirit is resisting you more than before. This is a possibility which I would consider, since knotted, burried underwear doesn't quite leave a lot of doubt on what it is being worked for. And even if he doesn't understand about this sort of thing it could be a bit shocking image, nevertheless, plus the fact that he has found out that you took his underwear in secrecy, without asking him. This could shake the trust he has in you.

If this happens to be the case you should consider using some light confusion and resistance slightening spells, or even some resource to hide spiritual work, in order to get things back to what they used to be.

There is a nice spell here, posted by conjureman Ali, used to achieve this: spells-to-compel-obedience-by-dominatio ... tml#p39134
You should use an adapted version of this, similar to the one that he later exemplifies in this very thread, that calls for master root, calamus and master of the woods instead of the more aggressive items, which would be more suitable to use when working on someone you care about.

That's my two cents regarding this matter. But then again I am not a hoodoo professional, I'm just a private worker. The moderation might have a different perspective on this, or have a work concept that is more fullsome or graceful than mine. Anyhow, this is what I would do.

Best of luck with your endeavours.

Cordially,
Asturias.

Reason: See admin

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:08 pm

P.S. I would also wrap it up with a simple sweetening trick, just to mend things in a sweet tone, but since you've got that honey jar going on for you that pretty much covers it. Probably.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:55 pm

Hello, Asturias,

Miss cat has covered your questions in great detail in this book (Yes! The Candle book!)

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

* Choosing Your Lights: Lamps, Offertories, Jumbos, Figurals, Votives, Vigils
* Altar Layouts and Spell Timing for Lamp and Candle Spells
* How to Read Divination Signs from Candles
* Candle Spells to Draw Love, Sex, Money, and Success
* Candle Spells for Blessing and Protection
* Candle Spells for Reversing, Cursing, Break-Ups, and Hot-Footing
* Private Candle Service Manual for Use in Candle Ministries
* Public Candle Service Manual for Use in Spiritualist Churches

The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic
in Rootwork, Conjure, and Spiritual Church Services
by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo
96 pages, $9.00
(Missionary Independent Spiritual Church)

Candle magic is one of the foundational practices within African American hoodoo folk-magic. Spell-casters of every level of experience within the community know the value and efficacy of setting lights, This book -- actually THREE BOOKS in ONE -- is a tremendous value for the money -- $9.00 for 96 tightly-packed pages, filled with history, teachings, traditions, and instructions on how to become a candle magic practitioner.

Here's what's inside:

CONTENTS

Dedication and Acknowledgements 3

SPIRITUAL CANDLE MAGIC FOR THE HOME PRACTITIONER: catherine yronwode

A Brief History of Candle Magic in America 5
Assembling Your Tools 9
Choosing Your Lights: Lamps, Offertories, Jumbos, Figurals, Votives, Vigils 10
Altar Layouts for Lamp and Candle Spells 22
Timing Your Work by the Moon and by the Days of the Week 27
Selecting Your Candles by Colour 28
Basic Ritual Procedures: Inscribing, Dressing, Prayers, Petitions, Disposal 28
Candle Spells for All Occasions 35
A White Candle Love Spell to Attract New Love 35
Lodestones and Red Candle to Attract New Love 36
Commanding Respect at a Meeting With Superiors 37
A Fixed Money Lamp to Bring in Wealth 37
Reconciliation Ritual for Estranged Friends 38
A Skull Candle to Influence Their Thoughts 38
3-Candle Spell for Love, Romance, and Passion 39
Green Candle Job-Getting or Wage Increase Spell 41
Crown of Success Candle Spell for a Performer 41
Blessing for a Family About to Have a New Baby 42
A Mother’s Guiding Light for Her Children 42
Tying a Man’s (or Woman’s) Nature 43
Hoodooing a Man’s (or Woman’s) Nature 44
Green Devil Money Back Spell 45
Keep Your Mate and Break Up an Outside Love Affair 47
Fiery Wall of Protection Spell 48
A Sugar or Honey Jar to Sweeten People to You 49
How to Read Divination Signs from Candle-Burning 50
Divination Techniques: Pyromancy, Ceromancy, Capnomancy, Cero-Capnomancy 50
Learning How to Read Candles 53
Signs Observed While the Candle is Burning 54
Signs Left in the Residue from a Burned-Out Candle 61
Signs Left In or On the Candle Holder 62

MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH CANDLE SERVICE MANUAL

Altars and Altar-Work: Religious, Spiritual, Ancestral, and Working Altars 65
Prayers: Extemporaneous, Supplicatory, Intercessory, Imprecatory, Affirmative 67
Private Candle Services 71
How to Set Free Emergency Lights for Clients 71
How to Provide Private Vigil Light Services 72

HOW TO CONDUCT A CANDLE LIGHT SERVICE: Mikhail Strabo

Introduction by Rev. Adele Clemens 79
Important Notice and Prelude to the Current Edition 80
The Basic Candle Light Service 81
Message Bearing Candle Service for Spiritualist Churches 84
The Colour Candle Service in Spiritualist Churches 89
A Candle Light Service to Embrace Goodwill and Forgiveness 95
Postlude 96

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:10 pm

Dear Miss Aida,

There might be a misunderstanding here. My actual question was this:

spells-to-keep-mate-faithful-and-to-tie ... ml#p380492

Anyhow. Thank you for replying!

Cordially,
Asturias.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:42 am

Hello, asturias ,

I just re-read your question and, honestly, it doesn't make any sense.

There are ways for a woman to tie a man's nature and ways for a man to tie a woman's nature.

That's what I had answered (as I thought that is what you meant)

But a woman doesn't ties her own nature and a man doesn't tie his own

Take care

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:54 am

Hi all! Thank you so much for all the advice on this forum! A quick update on my knotted underwear situation... I went to dig the underwear up per Miss Aida’s advice but when I reached for the spot in the ground, I had a strong feeling to just leave it be. I believe in following my gut feelings so I put my hand on the spot, reiterated my petition and then left it alone to continue working for me. I also started wearing my nation sack containing the tied string inside my panties daily (I usually keep it under the mattress nestled inside a pair of my underwear knotted with another pair of his) and the results have been amazing! My intent was to get him to move in with me, I wasn’t too worried about faithfulness but I wanted an official commitment from him instead of him just staying over 5-6 nights a week. Well 2 days ago he told me that he’s going to give 30 day notice to his landlady in January when he pays his rent!!! I’m over the moon happy! These things truly do work, you just have to believe in the work and be patient, and always pay attention to your gut and the signs around you. And of course read all the lovely advice on these pages!

-Amy

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:08 am

Hello, amysx13,

Congrats!

You are right: Gut feelings trumps almost everything!!

Take care

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Dear Miss Aida,

What I meant to ask for was something to dress your own genitalia with, which upon contact from partner's genitalia will capture his or hers nature for yourself.
Miss Cat, if I am not mistaken, has made some references to it in the blogtalkradio show and Hyatt has several interviews containing such technicques, particularly in that section - in the forth or fifth book of the compendium, I believe - in which he foccuses solely in the matter of capturing someone's nature.

He mentions, for instance, that if a man has been having difficulty to perform he should macerate an earthworm in oil and annoint his penis in that mixture (loosely adapted from my recollection, but that was pretty much it). The informant claims that it will both heal his nature - which is actually quite interesting, as the earthworm contains medical properties to it's own right - as it will [/b]capture his woman's nature once he penetrates her will his annointed member[/b].

As I said before, it is a deliciously wicked trick :)

I don't happen to have earthworms laying around, unfortunately, but since I know there are more than one ways to skin a cat I wanted to ask for further information in this sort of technicque, as to what women may use to dress her vagina with the same intent - as mentioned by Ms Cat, somewhere in the blogtalkradio shows. I may look up just where she mentions it, but it may take some time. I've been listening to several in a row, these days, so there is certain difficulty to determine in each one I've heard what.

Anyhow. Thank you again for repplying, Miss Aida.
Happy new Year's eve, if we don't talk until then :)

Love,
Asturias.

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:05 pm

Oh, and I am glad for you, Amy :)
God bless you.

Cordially,
Asturias.

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:53 pm

As to my question.

Is it not a common thing to do? Or perhaps I got the concept wrong?

I thought it would be something simple, as in dilluting "stay with me" oil into some neutral, non-irritating oinment and dressing yourself (genitals) with it. Something like that.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:43 am

Hello asturias,

Miss Aida already answered you, so I think you have your answer there.

Take care.

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:29 am

Dear Miss Aida and Sister Jean,

here is the entry from Hyatt I referred to earlier. Hopefully it's ok to post it here. If it isn't, my deepest apologies.

entry number 3328, from the third volume of Harry Hyatt's "Hoodoo - Conjuration - Witchcraft- Rootwork":

"Now , if a man know a woman do him lak dat , he kin go tub work , if he have any sense an ' - yo ' know dis thin ' whut dey call earthworm, yo ' see dis little worm be's in de earth . Folks fishin ' wit it . Yo ' take dat earthworm an ' yo ' take it unbeknown tub her when she goes out an ' yo ' dig enough, yo ' see . An ' yo ' put dat earthworm in a cup an ' yo ' take dis castor oil an ' put it in dere an ' yo ' cook dat wit dat castor oil. Ah ' ve seen whut it wus .
An ' evah time when yo ' go tub fool wit her , yo ' dress yo ' self wit dat , yo ' see. Yo ' dress yo ' self wit dat an ' yo ' fool wit ' er , an ' evahthin ' will be allright (That will take off the spell she has on you and you will get your nature back again . )
Yo ' see , dat will turn it baak on ' er . Dat will keep ' er - yo ' see , when she
go tub have a man den , she ' ll have a cold nature .
[ Brunswick , Ga . , ( 1 24 9 ) "

Now, this trick accomplishes two things:

I. restaures a man's tied up nature;
II. causes his partner's nature to become tied up, through sexual contact with his dressed genitalia.

This is what I had mentioned earlier. Glad I could find it, after such long discussion.

My question is. Are there any other known spells that involve fixing a partner's nature through contact with your own dressed genitalia, as we see in this entry? Perhaps spells that call for ingredients commercially available from LuckyMojo? I would like to know solutions for both men and women to dress their own nature with, if I may.

As I said before, I thought I heard Miss Cat mention something slightly similar to this in the LM radio show, but I am not quite sure in which one was it. Either way, it was quite en passant, she didn't explain just how to do it.

Not that I wouldn't do that earthworm bit, don't get me wrong. I just thought it was a clever idea to capture your partner's nature through sex itself, and I would love to know more options in doing so, if there are any. Plus, earthworms aren't always available, and I imagine this wouldn't last long in a shelf.

Thank you in advance. Sorry for insisting with this, I just wanted to make myself perfectly clear as to what my question was, and that I wasn't asking about something out of place or unheard of, or unsupported by well-known text.

Cordially,
Asturias.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:34 am

Hello asturias,

The only products available commercially that Lucky Mojo offers is their Lucky Clover Vulva oil and Lucky Swastika Penis oil, available here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#special

They're both safe to apply to the body and use as lubricants. I don't think Lucky Mojo says that about their other oils. But I don't think they're used to influence a sexual partner's nature. We don't advocate rubbing anything directly on genitalia. I hope that answers your question.

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:42 am

Dear Sister Jean,

thank you so much for repplying! interesting to know that LM carries such articles. Pitty that they don't influence the sexual partner's nature when it comes to tying it. Oh, well. Not such a great loss since there are duzens of spells to tie someone's nature, but nevertheless. Seemed like such a cool concept. Pitty. Anyhow, thank you for putting up with my questions.

Cordially,
Asturias

Wolfhawke

Unread post by Wolfhawke » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:48 pm

Good afternoon,

I'm recently separated from my Ex under unexpected circumstances and am looking for information on a spell I could do to tie his nature to me without his semen. Our separation is complicated, it is non mutual (on my part - I was blindsided)and involves us failing each other due to extreme stresses we have each been under due to separate issues and his subsequent cheating (I found out right after). I have been, and am currently, working on my own self and have initiated forgiveness communication for certain things relating to us failing each other. However, whether or not we can work this out, I want him to only be able to be aroused by me personally or thoughts of me. I want him to find that he cannot perform neither with or without prescription or herbal assistance unless he is with me or thinking of me.

I do not know if I will eventually still want him back. I need time to process certain issues. However, I do want him to sweeten to me as well, both for the separation legalities as well as personally.

Other info:
1. I have done 2 mirrors for him - one to face the things he has said and done and one to make him face what he told me to my face - That he loves me more than anyone.
2. I am working on a separation jar for his home-wreaking woman and a friend of his who has projected his own failed marriage bitterness onto my Ex and been the one to tell him what he should do. I would also appreciate experienced input on this as my spirit guides are pushing for me to complete it.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Hello, Wolfhawke ,

Welcome to the forum

First of all, the mirror spells are not for that purpose. They will not produce what you want. I would remove them

Also, please read the 15 pages on this thread for spell ideas, although if you don't have sperm, the spells will be more difficult to perform

Take care

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:39 pm

Hello,
I have done many successful spells to get my hubby to stay home and faithful. He gets my menses often. I do have a question though. I have put a little packet of herbs, our fluids and oils under his drivers seat. It has been there for about a year or more and he always comes right home. My question, my daughter is now getting his car since she will be driving soon and he will get a new car. Can I just move the packet to the new car? That packet was awesome and I really don't remember exactly what was in it but would hate to make another one when this one is working. What should I do?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:36 pm

Hello, tribaby789

Most definitely put it in the new car!

take care

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:52 am

Thanks so much Miss Aida

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:25 pm

Okay...things have been going a lot better with my guy, but he recently mentioned that one of his exes is sniffing around, they are going to have to work together, and she has invited him out of town to meet a rock star. He is hesitant, and keeps referring to her as "crazy", and I have tried to give him my thoughts without coming across jealous, but I want to make sure I am doing everything I can to keep his mind, heart and fidelity with ME.

I have:

- a Nation Sack that I completed last year and dress regularly
- a Follow Me Boy mojo bag, dressed regularly
- a sugar jar
- a picture jar
- this woman as well as all potential other rivals in a freezer spell, with the petition done according to the one miss cat recommends
- regular candle spells using Stay With Me, Love Me, Follow Me Boy, Dixie Love, Chuparrosa, Compelling, Fire of Love, Marriage, in various combinations

I just ordered Stay at Home oil as well.

Our relationship is going so well, and he's not the type to cheat or stray. I trust him, just not HER, and want to avoid any situations where I have to school some chick who doesn't know her place! Am I forgetting anything? Maybe a clarity spell for him to see her ulterior motives?
Thanks!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:24 pm

Hello, ingtar

Everything looks GREAT but if it were me, I would still put them in a break up spell or vinegar jar

Take care

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:55 am

What if I don't know her name? Can I do the same as the freezer spell where I refer to her as the ex girlfriend who seeks to interfere with my love life?

RevJames

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:15 am

Ingtar -

Yes you can use such a description, a name is great if and when you get it though, just be as descriptive as possible. I would use your partners name to define who's ex it is your working on (soandso's ex girlfriend who seeks etc.)

Hope that makes sense! Good luck!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:17 am

Thank you very much!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:26 am

Hello ingtar,

Just to weigh in here, do not put your partner's name in the freezer, unless you want him frozen out of your life. To read more about freezer spells check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Take care.

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:17 am

Absolutely. I left his name out of it, and made sure I just said "...women who interfere with my love life.." and that kind of thing. Thanks!

Always_Hopeful1

Unread post by Always_Hopeful1 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:21 am

Hello everyone,
I am desperately looking for help. On the 5th of this month will be 1 year I've been dealing with this man. He is now my ex but we still been seeing each other here and there since we broke up. I am now pregnant for him.
He cheated on me which caused us to break up. He is the type of man that women throw themselves at. It's not hard at all for him to find someone to mess with.

I want to do a spell on him so no woman will want him but I do not know which one to do or steps to take.
I also can't do one that I'll have to go to his place to put anything around it because he lives with his aunt at the moment getting himself back on his feet and a lot of people around knows me.
To be honest, if it isn't me, I want him with no one. So I really do not want anyone wanting him. I want him to be undesirable to all women but without harming him physically.

Can someone please help me? A spell kit I can buy or anything.
I am so hurt, betrayed, angry, disappointed. Plus I want our baby to have chance of having his or her mother and father together as a family. So I'll do anything.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:46 am

Hello Always_Hopeful1,

I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this situation, my heart goes out to you. I moved your post to this thread about spells to keep your mate faithful, and i think you'll find it helpful. Just scroll up and you'll find lots of ideas.

Also check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Take care.

mizznana002

Unread post by mizznana002 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:22 am

Hey everyone,

So my boyfriend has left for basic training and AIT and im worried about all the fraternization stories that he might give into temptation and fraternize as well. So far i have a love honey jar with his hair picture and birthday also with some herbs to promote love amd a loving relationship. Ive been using pink and white candles dressed with stay with me oil burning on top and once in a while ill add a purple candle dressed with compelling oil along side the stay with me candle. I dress the letters i mail to him with stay with me, chuparrosa(so he can open up and be honest with me) love me and dixie love sachets so wen he opens and touches the letters to read them he’ll have work physically on him. I also have a poppet made of a skull candle with his hair inserted into that i talk to and convince to be faithful and honest while using stay with me and chuparrosa oils. Is there anything else i should do as far as work? I feel confident with the work that im doing now based on him expressing how much he missed me and loves(thats pretty much All he talked about in his last letter) i just want to make sure i have everything covered and im not missing anything. Im also doing protection work on him(so he doesnt get injured in basic training) and power work(to give him mental and physical power to get him threw basic without struggling)

Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:36 am

Hello mizznana002,

I think you have a great plan! And if you scroll up through the pages of this thread you'll get even more ideas. After that, if you have more questions, just let us know.

Take care.

mizznana002

Unread post by mizznana002 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:39 am

Hey sister jean,

Awesome!!! I also forgot to mention i added a little bit of dragons blood oil to my work to give it a little extra oomph!!!

Thank you

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:09 pm

I don' want to gross anybody out, but I have semen from a condom me and my man used. It is filled with it. I tied it up in the condom so it doesn't dry up, so I can use it when I get back home. I want to do a nation sack on him. I heard that I have to get a cotton string, or a piece of bedding if I'm correct, and put the semen on this, and tie it in knots while I call out his name when he sleeps. Is this correct? Need to know before I order a nation sack. Also are the dimes necessary with the year of birth?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:26 am

Hello Dazed_Confused,

Yes you are correct about the string; just follow the instructions on how to prepare it once you receive your sack. And yes, the dimes with the birth years are necessary.

Take care.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:55 am

How many dimes and nickels each would we need for the nation sack?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:31 am

Hello Dazed_Confused,

You don't need nickels, you need dimes. One for each of your birth years. You should really wait until your nation sack comes and study the instructions carefully.

Take care.

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Dazed-Confused,
Just a quick non-expert two cents on the nation sack... I ordered the triple strength nation sack and followed the directions exactly and I couldn’t be happier with the results! I wear it in my panties daily and sleep with it in my pillowcase at night, and dress it MWF with follow me boy oil every week. This little bag is like my own little personal man-tamer! My guy texts me throughout the day when we’re apart, and is in my bed every night no matter what, ever since one week after I made my sack back in November. I highly recommend ordering the triple strength nation sack if you can afford it, and following the instructions it comes with exactly as written. You won’t be sorry!

-Amy

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:10 pm

Very good results amysx13.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:14 pm

amysx13 Omg wow. That’s amazing. Was he a wandering man before?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”