• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Spells to Keep Mate Faithful and to Tie His or Her Nature

Spells to Keep Mate Faithful and to Tie His or Her Nature

New postby mabel » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:00 am

May I know is there a Spell that keeps my lover from straying and stay with me and only me?

Also, if I would like to do a break-up spell but does not have the personal concerns of the 3rd party nor her name etc, is it possible to write down in a piece of paper - 'the 3rd party who is causing discord between us' and put that into the spell??
mabel

Re: Spells to Keep Him From Straying

New postby Mother Mystic » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:59 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
Above is a link to a spell on the lucky mojo site to keep your lover from straying. It contains a complete list of supplies needed and directions for doing the work.
Concerning the 3rd party, have you checked the clothes of your lover for stray hairs that aren't yours or their underwear after you think they have been with the other person? Could be some leftover sexual fluids/hairs from the other person on the underwear. Do you have a cell phone number or email address for that person? It's possible you could find out their name that way.
Susan
Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

New postby Literarylioness » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:00 pm

mabel wrote:May I know is there a Spell that keeps my lover from straying and stay with me and only me?

Mabel, this is magic. If your partner has a "wondering" nature, no magic can change his basic nature. There are some people who can never be faithful and never will be. I know of a couple of women who are with men who constantly cheat on them. They can bring the guy home with magic, but they cannot keep it in his pants. You can do a lot of the "stay with me" work, but unless you are legally married to him, that work can be tough. These women are legally married to these men. It is constant work to keep these men at home and quite frankly quite taxing.

In my experience, the women who are legally married to men have the most success with these types of products. The men have a lot more invested in the relationships from legal and financial stand points. If it is just a "girlfriend/boyfriend" relationship, or "friends with benefits" type of set-up, the success rate is not as good.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby mabel » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:39 pm

Hi both,

Thank you for your kind advise.

Its not possible for me to obtain any personal concerns of the 3rd party......will the spell still work in this case?

Also, I did a reading previously and was told he will meet someone new, is there a spell to prevent his person from coming into his life....?
mabel

New postby Literarylioness » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:23 pm

mabel wrote:Hi both,

Thank you for your kind advise.

Its not possible for me to obtain any personal concerns of the 3rd party......will the spell still work in this case?

Very unlikely.

Also, I did a reading previously and was told he will meet someone new, is there a spell to prevent his person from coming into his life....?

You could lock him in a basement and make sure he doesn't get out, barring that, people meet people every day. There are no spells to stop people from meeting each other. If you do not trust he will loves you enough to be faithful to you, than you do not have much to work with.

Mabel, it sounds like you have some security issues and might do better by working on those than whether or not this man will meet another woman.

From all of your posts, this does not sound like a promising endeavor.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby J Simulcik » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:35 am

Just to throw a guy's perspective in, I also do not believe that you can change anyone's basic nature with hoodoo. For some men (and women), however, they can be made not to act on those desires with just a nudge. Do some divination to see what all the influences on the situation are, and truthfully decide how you feel about him. Miss Cat has a page on female domination love work here: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html that may be of use if indicated by what you divine. Just focus your work on the two of you unless third parties become too influential; like Mary said, you won't be able to keep him from meeting people, but you can work to make him see more benefits in 'staying home'.
J Simulcik

New postby mabel » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:06 am

Thank you Simulcik, I really appreciate that you have always take the time to advise me! You're truly awesome!! Thank you so much and big huggggzzz!!! :-)
mabel

Stop Cheating Lover

New postby brujaha » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:10 am

Hi all,

I am really distraught over a man that I have such sparks for. I mean, I cannot imagine myself being as attracted to another guy as I am to him. And I need some spellcasting guidance, because I think I am doing something wrong, or maybe I can try something else.

I have prayed over a honey jar spell and lit candles for months. And I did the knot spell, and both seemed to be working very well. Some of the oils I have used are chuparrosa and bend over, follow me. . .

So, he has been very attentive to me, but recently he went to another state for the weekend, and lied that he was hanging with the 'fellas. I am really torn apart about him "cheating," even though we never declared that we were official. Can a stop-cheating spell work, if he is not really my boyfriend?

And just last night I finished a blue penis candle to try to keep him faithful. Do you think this will bring him back to me and keep him from sleeping with another woman? I truly want this man so much, is there some way I can make him a better person, so that if he comes back again we can commit? Help! I am so sad, and I will do anything to avoid starting anew with someone else. I want this man.

brujaha
brujaha

Re: Stop Cheating Lover

New postby J Simulcik » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:32 am

brujaha wrote:...And just last night I finished a blue penis candle to try to keep him faithful. Do you think this will bring him back to me and keep him from sleeping with another woman? I truly want this man so much, is there some way I can make him a better person, so that if he comes back again we can commit? Help! I am so sad, and I will do anything to avoid starting anew with someone else. I want this man.

Hear me out, but I see three major issues here: no amount of hoodoo will change a person's basic nature, commitment is not a group effort, and you are obsessed with this man that work has not shown great effectiveness in bringing to you. Any one of the fine workers that frequent this forum could prescribe work for you to hold and keep this man, but look at it this way: You have been putting your heart and soul into working this man for months, and all it takes is a weekend away for that not to count. You would be doing heavy work for the rest of your lives together with no guarantee that it would last any longer than it would take him to get in his car and go for a drink. Ask yourself if it's really worth it. In this case, the best course of action for you to take would be Cut and Clear. It will help you turn your attention to outside this relationship and you could add any variation of love work so that you aren't just sitting around. 49% of this world is male, and you have the benefit of rootwork to bring you exactly the right man; why waste any more time on this one?
J Simulcik

New postby brujaha » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:02 am

Thank you for your 2 cents. You are so very right. I am really just not ready to let him go completely. I feel like he is my sexual soulmate. And he kept coming back, so I am hoping he will again. Like, if I try more when he comes back it will work this time. I know I am silly, and maybe time will heal this. But, I just don't want anyone else, but I don't want to be lonely either. I just want him back. Thank you again.

brujaha
brujaha

New postby Miss Bri » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:41 am

brujaha wrote:Thank you for your 2 cents. You are so very right. I am really just not ready to let him go completely. I feel like he is my sexual soulmate. And he kept coming back, so I am hoping he will again. Like, if I try more when he comes back it will work this time. I know I am silly, and maybe time will heal this. But, I just don't want anyone else, but I don't want to be lonely either. I just want him back. Thank you again.

brujaha

Brujaha,
I agree with J and it sounds like you do too--like you are in a situation where your head is telling you one thing and your heart and body are yearning for another. That is a tough place to be in. May I suggest, when you are ready to accept things as they are and not as you want them to be that you look into the following Lucky Mojo products to help yourself make a clean break, heal, and move on.

Cut and Clear:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html (read this page, its has some very good information/advice on it)
Black Walnut:
http://herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
Clarity:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
King Solomon Wisdom:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby yooster976 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:05 am

Hi Brujaha

Are you sure he is cheating, or are you afraid that he may of done. Both cases are different.
if he has you will suffer longer by putting off the inevitable which will be the break down of your
relationship, or a miserable long one at best, which you are experiencing the misery already now.
I have been married now for over a decade to my wife and faithfullness is top of the list for both of us.
I wouldnt swap her for anybody, She means the world to me, do you know why?
She has never hurt me. If your man
is the type that you can never trust, You will never be able to say anything like I have said about
my wife and that would be sad. Surely you are worth more than that.
J Simulcik gave you some excellent advice cut and clear, read about or even ask about if your unsure
of what it will do. The right choice is the hard one.
I hope all goes well for you.

Brian
yooster976

New postby brujaha » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:26 pm

I know the woman in the other state was a fling, and in a way I am not allowed to call it "cheating" since he had not declared that we were official. But, he led me to believe that we were headed toward something more, and kept telling me that there was no other woman, and spent alot of time with me.

Thank you for the great cut and clear tips, bri. I am not ready to let go of him just yet; kinda terrified of cutting him out of my life and being completely alone again. Can I do something to bring the man I want into my life without cutting and clearing him. I'd like a good replacement before I cut all ties with him.

brujaha
brujaha

New postby Literarylioness » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:30 pm

brujaha wrote:I know the woman in the other state was a fling, and in a way I am not allowed to call it "cheating" since he had not declared that we were official. But, he led me to believe that we were headed toward something more, and kept telling me that there was no other woman, and spent alot of time with me.

Thank you for the great cut and clear tips, bri. I am not ready to let go of him just yet; kinda terrified of cutting him out of my life and being completely alone again. Can I do something to bring the man I want into my life without cutting and clearing him. I'd like a good replacement before I cut all ties with him.

brujaha

Unfortunately, keeping these types of guys around makes it harder to find a better one. I am a staunch supporter of the Cut & Clear work and have been begging cat to make a spell kit for it. It has a dual purpose of getting rid of the unwanted and bringing in something better. That is part of the spell.

Sometimes being alone is better than being with someone who does not appreciate us.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby MightyAphrodite » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:52 pm

brujaja, believe me, I understand the pull first hand. Sexual and emotional bonding is potent stuff. But consider the bad bargain you might be making with this man. In exchange for great sex, you'll also get anxiety and a compromised sense of self-esteem.

Also, don't underestimate the power of his sexual intention towards you. Some of what you might be feeling is his power over you.

In the Cut & Clear ritual, you get to KEEP the good parts of the relationship, while dumping the rest. Your sexual pleasure belongs to you and isn't dependant on that one particular man!
MightyAphrodite

Re: Stop Cheating Lover OMG Plot Thickens

New postby brujaha » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:30 am

OMG So the plot definitely thickens!! I have seen a pic of the other woman on his social networking site. She has a santeria saying in her profile. . . . now I am convinced that she has done spiritual work to steal my man!!!!

I am not ready to cut and clear my relationship, and in fact, want to do everything possible to destroy the one he has developed with the other woman. I was there first, and I intend to be there after she is gone. How do I get rid of her permanently? What can I do? I am currently lighting intranquil spirit oil on the tea lights I use on the honey jar. I pray for assistance from intranquil. Is there anything else I can do to ensure that they split? I am not letting him go without a fight.

brujaha
brujaha

New postby cabriellenil » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:44 pm

I think the Intranquility spell isn't done with tea-light or honey jar?

Look up the full instructions of the spell on the LM web site, or check out the spell kit.
cabriellenil

New postby brujaha » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:49 pm

Thank you. I have checked out the site, but am just wondering what would be most powerful. I need to break them up, and destroy her spells on him and I need to bring him back to me and make it last. Is this a break up and reconciliation spell only? I mean I want to be sure I cancel her job first. I know that he would come back to me without even the reconciliation if he is not with her, because it has happened 2x before that he comes back.

brujaha
brujaha

New postby J Simulcik » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:56 pm

brujaha wrote:...I am not ready to cut and clear my relationship, and in fact, want to do everything possible to destroy the one he has developed with the other woman. I was there first, and I intend to be there after she is gone. How do I get rid of her permanently? What can I do? I am currently lighting intranquil spirit oil on the tea lights I use on the honey jar. I pray for assistance from intranquil. Is there anything else I can do to ensure that they split? I am not letting him go without a fight.

In reference to Intranquility work and it's applicability, read this post: intranquility-candle-to-be-set-for-me-t322.html#p1492

Choosing to fight is an option, but even though you were first, your hold on him is not as strong as if you were engaged or married. As long as you realize you are getting into the dark side of the work, Break-Up products are straightforward for what you want to accomplish. Bottle spells such as the one here: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html...hotfooting... hoodoo is not wanting in ways to take care of "The Other Woman"!

If she is who you say she is, pay special attention to the last section on that page, where Miss Cat talks about protecting yourself from retaliation work in addition to cleansing yourself of your own work.
J Simulcik

New postby Turnsteel » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:18 pm

brujaha wrote:OMG So the plot definitely thickens!! I have seen a pic of the other woman on his social networking site. She has a santeria saying in her profile. . . . now I am convinced that she has done spiritual work to steal my man!!!!

I am not ready to cut and clear my relationship, and in fact, want to do everything possible to destroy the one he has developed with the other woman. I was there first, and I intend to be there after she is gone. How do I get rid of her permanently? What can I do? I am currently lighting intranquil spirit oil on the tea lights I use on the honey jar. I pray for assistance from intranquil. Is there anything else I can do to ensure that they split? I am not letting him go without a fight.

brujaha

Two things.

One just because she has a saying associated with Santeria, and may practice it doesn't mean shes working against you.

Second are you burning those tea lights on your honey jar or are you just using the same kind of candle? I wouldn't burn a candle for intranquility on a honey jar. The Intranquility spell calls on a spirit wondering hell to torment someone until they come back to you, its mean spirited in the most literal way. I'm not telling you not to use it because its not nice I'm just saying that its not the kinda thing you'd burn on a honey jar. If you're interested in working an intranquility spell I would suggest buying the spell kit for it LuckyMojo sells but bear in mind that its heavy work. Remember to cleanse yourself and you're space after suck a working.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby brujaha » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:04 pm

Thank you all. You have given me alot of great tips. I was burning the intranquil candle on the honey jar. But, I guess I will go back to just the chuparrosa oil. Hope this hasn't done anything to my candle. The wax layer on top came off when I shook the jar this afternoon (telling him to be sweet and faithful to me), so I think I will start fresh candles on top. Is there any cleansing that needs to be done to the top of the jar? Do I keep all the wax buildup from before?

It seems like when I stopped using bendover and follow me boy, and started using the chuparrosa on the honey jar candle, he was caring but we didn't have sex. Like it made him like me as a hangout buddy or something. I was also mopping my floors with stay with me.

I think I will get a reading tomorrow, and hopefully they can tell me what's going on, and which will be most effective, because everything sounds good. And I want the most efficacious thing, and I think it needs to be started right away, so they grow no closer.

I know I'm worth so much more than this, but now it's mainly vengeance. And I am definitely operating out of pure anger with him, AND HER if she dared to screw with what I had. I want him to come back crying for forgiveness. . .

brujaha
brujaha

New postby Literarylioness » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:45 am

brujaha wrote:OMG So the plot definitely thickens!! I have seen a pic of the other woman on his social networking site. She has a santeria saying in her profile. . . . now I am convinced that she has done spiritual work to steal my man!!!!

brujaha

If I had a dime for everyone who tried to be affliated with a magical system, I would be living large! Who doesn't say they are something? So what if she has done work on him? Maybe she is not that good, or maybe she is going to someone to work on him. Make sure you keep yourself clean and uncrossed since you do not know.

If you want to get rid of her forever, find her another man! It works like a charm.

The intranquil spirit will not work on a honey jar and that puts the honey jar at a cross purpose with it. The honey jar is for good feelings towards you and not dominating ones. It sounds like your honey jar is working, but you want more sex out of him. I would burn red candles on the honey jar with Come to Me, Red Fast Luck, Follow-me Boy, Look Me Over, and Kiss Me Now.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby Miss Bri » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:59 am

literarylioness wrote:
If you want to get rid of her forever, find her another man! It works like a charm.

I agree with Mary on this one. If you know that she is working against you, then that's one situation, but until you know I would put my energy into breaking them up and getting her together with someone else, because if you succeed in breaking them up and you have to work to keep fending her off you are going to be pouring a lot of time and energy into this puppy. Break 'em up, find her a new guy and bring him back to you.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:00 am

I would like to add to what others said that putting an Intranquility candle on a Return to Me or Reconciliation honey jar is waaaay wrong. It's like truing to frown and smile at the same time. You can't do it.

I also appreciate what you said about the honey jar causing him to be more caring, but not sexy. So now start burning sexy candles on the honey jar! Burn red candles dressed with Kiss Me Now! Oil or Fire of Love Oil:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#hoodoo

Shake the jar to wake him up and then rub the jar on your privates before you set each light.

There is no reason for a sweet honey jar to be a "buddies-only" jar -- make it strong for sex and it will bring you sex!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

How Can I Make My Husband Faithful in Bed?

New postby dws » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:49 pm

I have been married for the past 8 years and these last 3 years he has been seeing someone and having sex with another woman even though he swears he hasn't. Does anyone know if there is anything out there that can help me. I would like for him to not be able to perform in bed with another woman that isn't myself if possible not even to be able to even think of looking at another woman. Can someone please help.

DWS
dws

Re: How Can I Make My Husband Faithful in Bed?

New postby Miss Bri » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:31 pm

Hi DWS,
You should check out this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
Pay special attention to the part about Tying a man's nature, that is what you are wanting to do.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:32 pm

Also, in my boiok "Hoodoo herb and Root Magic" there is a whole page devote to a spell called "A Woman's 13-Year Rite of Capture." It's a pretty interesting series of spells, and the book contains many other articles of relevance to your situation as well.

Good luck,
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby dws » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:24 pm

Bri wrote:Hi DWS,
You should check out this page:
Pay special attention to the part about Tying a man's nature, that is what you are wanting to do.

take care,
Bri

I liked the Nation Sack and tying a man's nature, that is exactly what I need.

Thanks for your help!
dws

New postby dws » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:35 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Also, in my boiok "Hoodoo herb and Root Magic" there is a whole page devote to a spell called "A Woman's 13-Year Rite of Capture." It's a pretty interesting series of spells, and the book contains many other articles of relevance to your situation as well.

Good luck,

Thanks Cat I will purchase your book in my next order along with the nation sack!
dws

New postby J Simulcik » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:01 pm

I think this brings up an interesting question. We know time makes reconciliation more difficult; does something similar apply to cases such as this one where you're trying to stop something that's been going on for three years already?
J Simulcik

New postby Literarylioness » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:49 pm

J Simulcik wrote:I think this brings up an interesting question. We know time makes reconciliation more difficult; does something similar apply to cases such as this one where you're trying to stop something that's been going on for three years already?

In my experience, when a person is married it does make a difference as opposed just broken-up lovers. I think there is a better chance one will stay married than to get back with a lover who you have broken-up with.

That's my experience.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:53 pm

I have been where you are at. You are going to do what you want to do, and if you are not ready to do the clear and cut spells then don't. This is a learning process, and later down the road after fighting you may figure that you may not even want to be with him anymore. I think doing the intranquil spirit spell could complicate things. He will be thinking of you, and may even come back to you, but may NOT leave the other woman. I think you need to do break up spells, and there are a number of tools to help you through lucky mojo. Personally, I think you need to do some divination to make sure that she hasn't done a binding spell on you, and you need to realize that his is going to be a battle since you said she is into santeria/spells. I would make sure that you do a method of cleansing, and strong protection against yourself to make sure that she does not harm you. I

Also, you need to attack him and the relationship from all different angles. If she is doing spells, trust me...it is going to take a fight to get him away from this woman. I worked on my target mentally with a skull candle, and put thoughts into his head about how irritated he was with her. You can work this at night when he is sleeping because this is when he is most vulnerable. Next, I worked on physically moving them apart getting two black figure candles (one male and female) dressing them with break up kind of herbs and oils (separation oil, break up oil,). Also, lucky mojo has a break up kit so you dont have to figure out which herbs and oils to use. The break up bottle spell is another product I used. Here, I think the key is you have to be patient, and work through him. Since you know him so well, you need to exploit what really annoys him about her.

Just be careful, and realize this is going to take longer than what you might like sense she does santeria, or whatever. Also, dont be scared to do what you have to do to split them apart. If you have to bury something on her property, then do it. Just dont get caught of course ;) But sometimes you have to be willing to push your boundaries to get what you want back. After you break them up, I would work on getting him back to you. Nothing like trying to get a man back, and he is still with her. That is not what you want. If you need anymore help, you can PM me. I would be glad to help ;)

brujaha
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Although we make a Vigil light for th e Intranquil Spirit, we also make the oil, and it can be used to dress any pink candle.

I would also try working a Break Up botle on the, the kind with black dog hair, black cat hair, needles, pins, nails, red pepper and so forth that you shake and curse over. See

http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html
and
http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:03 pm

Ive done this too. Make sure this guy is the man of her DREAMS. I mean make him super awesome and better than your boyfriend. But again be ready for a fight on this one to,and if she is doing some kind of spells it would be helpful to know if she is going and getting divination. If she is, then she will know someone is working on her, and trying to put her with someone else. I know that seems somewhat far fetched,but just be mindful because sometimes when girls have the best guy in the world better than what they have they probably still wont leave the other guy. Also, put her in a mirror box so that her spells wont affect you, and you might want to do some "i can you can't" work with the oils and powders.

Dont know if I mentioned this, but make sure you cleanse him of her spells so you can break any spells that she has done on him.

Bri wrote:
literarylioness wrote:

I agree with Mary on this one. If you know that she is working against you, then that's one situation, but until you know I would put my energy into breaking them up and getting her together with someone else, because if you succeed in breaking them up and you have to work to keep fending her off you are going to be pouring a lot of time and energy into this puppy. Break 'em up, find her a new guy and bring him back to you.

take care,
Bri
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Binding Love spell?

New postby mabel » Fri May 08, 2009 7:15 am

Is there any love binding spell in hoodoo?

After sweetening my ex with the honey jar, I hope to do a binding love spell on him so he will stay with me and remains faithful. Is there any love binding spell I can use on him?
mabel

Re: Binding Love spell?

New postby j82 » Fri May 08, 2009 1:20 pm

On the free spell portion of this site it mentiones using the knotts and tying his nature, its also in Cats book.
j82

Re: Binding Love spell?

New postby Turnsteel » Fri May 08, 2009 2:20 pm

Hi mable. What your looking for my friend are female spells of domination. Things like a nation sac fall under this umbrella term. what j82 is talking about, tying a mans nature is a great place to start such work. Basically you get a piece of string the same length as his penis. Get his semen on it, and start a knot in the center of it, call out to him and when he responds pull the string tight, you can do 1,3,o r nine knots. Keep that string with you, in your nation sac if you have one or just in your pocket, the idea is to keep him with you. You can read more about spells of female domination here: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html and on the idea of a Nation Sac here: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Good Luck and have fun. :)
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Hoodoo a man

New postby Dominating_lady » Fri May 15, 2009 4:45 pm

I have read on here that you can "hoodoo a man but you cannot change his nature" What exactly does this mean? I have come across this being said on here before and wonder exactly what it means? How far can you really go to change situations? I have had wonderful work done on my husband, but now I would like to change his personality a bit. I just want him to be more humble, nice,caring and loving and for him to put me first. I want to be dominant and in charge and for him to bend over to my will. This will definilty be ongoing work I'm sure but is it all a waste of time if I cant change his TRUE nature. So if he really dosen't want to be those qualities I listed then, no work or spell can change his demeanor or personality? What if I bought all the best lucky mojo bottle spells and oils and candles and nation sacks to hoodoo him, i would keep him but not change his nature?This is something that tugs at me daily and I would like to get some thoughts or opinions?
Dominating_lady

Re: Hoodoo a man

New postby catherineyronwode » Fri May 15, 2009 7:38 pm

What is meant by "you can hoodoo a man but you can't change his basic personality" (which is how it is usually said) is that you can tie a man's sexuality and make him stay faithful, but you can't make a dumb man smart, make a weak man strong, or make a lazy man industrious beyond a certain point.

It is always worth trying to effect positive changes, so i'd say go for it. You will see what the limits of change are as you continue to work on him.

Some women work on their men for their entire lives with varying degrees of success. Even the wildest man can be tamed in time -- so if you are enjoying the process and feel that you are making good progress, keep it up.

But if you feel that the situation is moving too slowly or he's fighting back too hard (and some men do!), then you might consider starting over with a better and more congenial man from in front. The choice is yours.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Hoodoo a man

New postby Dominating_lady » Wed May 20, 2009 7:37 am

Thank you Cat, I am forever grateful to hear your words and inspiration you are the best!
Dominating_lady

help and suggestion hoodooing my man

New postby Bibas » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:35 pm

Hi all...
I've been with my guy for 8 months... the usual friends with benefits....Any ideas on how to help this relationship move from casual lovers to a more serious level and to encourage faithfulness?
I have the following planned: a) honey jar; b) follow me boy (candle, spell, etc.)
c) I'm thinking about dressing a pricey gift card from his favorite department store. Any ideas on what best oils, powders, incenses to accomplish my goal?
d) how can i make him less popular with the ladies?
Thank you my friends...
Bibas

Re: help and suggestion hoodooing my man

New postby Turnsteel » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:03 pm

Hello

Bibas wrote:I have the following planned: a) honey jar; b) follow me boy (candle, spell, etc.)

You're definitely on the right track with this. You might want to add some hot cinnamon or ginger candies to the honey jar to turn up the heat if that's what you need.

Bibas wrote:c) I'm thinking about dressing a pricey gift card from his favorite department store. Any ideas on what best oils, powders, incenses to accomplish my goal?

If it's a very artsy kinda card with thick paper then lightly going around the edge with oils like Fire of Love, Dixie Love, Love Me mixed with a bit of your menstrual blood is very powerful,usually ya don't use oils on paper because it will stain but if your light on the oil it will look like the card just has an arty red tint to its edge.Also dressing it in those same formulas as powders and smoking it with incense would be very good.

Bibas wrote:d) how can i make him less popular with the ladies?

Well that can be a bit tricky. Rather then affecting how women see him try affecting how he sees you. Feeding a man your menstrual blood is said to tie him very strongly to you, coffee and red sauce are two very old and very good ways to do it, but I'm sure you can figure it out. To stop him from being able to perform with other women you can tie his nature. At its most basic you get some of his semen on a string that is the same length as his penis, after you've done that you loosely tie a knot in the center of it and call his name,when he responds you pull the knot tight, I would do nine knots over nine days. A nation sack is also something worth thinking about, it's a type of mojo meant for a women to help her control her man and keep him faithful.

Take a look at these two pages for ideas.

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby Mama Micki » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:52 pm

Write your name above his on a red candle and draw a heart around the names. Dress it with honey, menstrual blood and a love oil while picturing the relationship you want with him. Burn the candle and some love incense. Adam and Eve oil and incense may work for you if you want marriage or a committed relationship.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby Bibas » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:39 pm

wow!... thanks so much... love all the ideas.... next step go to LM site to order the goodies.
thanks again. Will post outcome.
Bibas

New postby Wylde » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:27 am

What if someone no longer had menstrual blood (due to age, hysterectomy, whatever), would the other fluids from that area work?
Wylde

New postby Mama Micki » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:42 am

What if someone no longer had menstrual blood (due to age, hysterectomy, whatever), would the other fluids from that area work?

Couldn't hurt to try. In many traditions and stories, older women are considered more powerful because they are thought to retain their menstrual blood instead of shedding it.
Any bodily fluid will make a spell more powerful. I would also suggest dressing the candle with your lover's semen. It's easy to get if you use a condom. Just help him take it off after sex and pretend that you are disposing of it. Tie a knot in it and hide it until you are alone.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby Wylde » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:20 pm

Thanks actually i read up on it in cat's materials and it suggests using that fluid if you dont menstrate so I wasnt off at all! LOL... good to know. Heres the link http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
Wylde

Reply: help and suggestion hoodooing my man

New postby butterfly » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:23 pm

thanks for the link & info about the nation sack. I wish i had known about that months ago, perhaps i wouldnt be broken hearted. but that's ok, i will make sure things dont reoccur!

butterfly
butterfly

Love only me spell

New postby Princesa » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:54 am

Hi All,

I am interested in casting a "love only Me" spell so that this guy that I dated can come back to me.. I know it has been discussed before. I hope someone can suggest or send me a link for this particular spell. I am also planning on burning a skull candle to complement.

Thanks much!
Princesa

Re: Love only me spell

New postby Miss Bri » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Do a key word search of the forum using terms like reconciliation and return to me.
And check out this page on reconciliation if you have not already done so: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby Wiccanlove » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Isn't there that Virgil Keep Him Faithful Until Death one?
Wiccanlove

New postby Turnsteel » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Never heard of that one, sure your not thinking of La Santisima Muerte?
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Santisima Muerte is indeed a "keep him faithful unto death" candle spell. Read the pryaers and instructions here:

http://luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Personally, I think santisma muerte is a bit extreme. And I definitely wouldnt work with that spirit if you haven't worked with them before or inexperienced. I would do a bit of outside research to make sure you are comfortable to working with an entity such as that one. I would consider making a poppet doll for you and your target, tie them together facing each other. That way he is binded to you as long as you keep them together. Rosemary is good for fidelity, and you could tie his nature so that he only gets it up for you (this spell is on the lucky mojo free spells under red spells).

If you are into saints you could work with St Martha. She helps dominate men, and I have use her many of times, and have gotten great results.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Princesa » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:38 am

Hi All,

thanks for the response and suggestions! So, would I do a reconcilliation spell first, and then a poppet doll. Can I do these two simulataneously? I already have a honey jar working to sweeten him up, slowly but surely..

What are your thoughts?
Princesa

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:49 pm

You can work them all at the same time if you want to. There is nothing wrong with doing this just make sure that you are giving equal energy to both. This way they can work to its fullest potential.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Tieing His manhood?? Help!!!

New postby MaJiG_GarDen » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:09 am

how would i go about tieing my ex's man hood so that he only becomes aroused by me and nobody else?? :D
MaJiG_GarDen

Re: Tieing His manhood?? Help!!!

New postby Turnsteel » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:20 am

Hi.
First do a search of the forum because this question has come up before. Secondly read this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html and this one: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

And I would suggest buying a Nation Sack to keep it in.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby MaJiG_GarDen » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:30 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:Hi.
First do a search of the forum because this question has come up before. Secondly read this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html and this one: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

thanx for the links as for the search when i do carry out a search the only thing that comes up that is similar to what im asking for is my own thread lol .. sorry.. im new to this and need all the help i can get.

Thank you in advance!
MaJiG_GarDen

New postby Literarylioness » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:30 pm

MaJiG_GarDen wrote:
HailDiscordia wrote:Hi.

thanx for the links as for the search when i do carry out a search the only thing that comes up that is similar to what im asking for is my own thread lol .. sorry.. im new to this and need all the help i can get.

Thank you in advance!

I do not know what you are reading, but these are the threads: http://luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html and about nation sacks and typing a man's nature here http://luckymojo.com/nationsack.html ...

Mary
Literarylioness

Next

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation