• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:25 am

Spells to Keep Money, Money Stay With Me, Money Saving Plans

Unread postby capricorndragon » Tue May 12, 2009 10:44 am

Several of us had our hours cut almost in half where I work. And it is now very difficult for me to keep up with my bills. Almost filed for bankruptcy a while back, but did something wrong, so perhaps I'm not supposed to do that.

I've read this site, on and off, for a little over a year now, and ordered one triple-strength protection mojo bag from Lucky Mojo. Have to dispose of it now, though, and order another when I can - lost a portion of the contents when I had to move quickly last year. Will burn what I have left.

I'm not quite sure what I should be looking for, whether "money stay with me," "attracting money" or "fiery wall of protection"? Or all three or more? And in what form or forms? Also considering ordering the money-attracting soap, imported from Mexico, if I recall correctly.

And I'm very curious as to whether the "firey wall of protection" products can be used to protect yourself from corporations (i.e., corporation = "artificial person") as well as real people - such as the banking industry taking bailout money from the federal government. And if such spells can also be used to protect oneself from the U.S. Congress as well, regarding such things as the Congress voting to provide taxpayer funds to bailout the banking industry. I know this is a bizarre question, but am still very, very curious about it.

Thanks for any advice any of you can provide!
capricorndragon

Re: Spells to Keep Money, Money Stay With Me, Money Saving Plans

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue May 12, 2009 12:14 pm

I would use both a "Money Stay With Me" and adding the company logo to my own petition, to keep money from leaving on that front, then work with "Steady Job" and "Attraction" to get another income.

"Fiery Wall" around you money is one way to protect them. Personally I would go with regular "Protection", Thyme Herb etc. rather than something associating my money with "fire".

The only way to find out about your last question is to try it!
have a look at Law Stay Away products as a possible combination is such work.

Johannes Gardback
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby capricorndragon » Tue May 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Thank you much for your advice, Johannes! Now I know where to start looking through the catalog.

cd
capricorndragon

Unread postby CowboyInTheBoatofRa » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:42 am

Okay, I just received a new credit card. I haven't been the most responsible user of credit in the past, but now I am trying to turn over a new leaf. This is a secured credit card, and it is my hope that it will help me to live a more prosperous life rather than take away from my prosperity. Does anybody have any ideas of a spell that I could work on this card so that it will be to my benefit and not my detriment?
CowboyInTheBoatofRa

Unread postby Editrix » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Check out LM's Money Stay with Me products. Here's the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

Stephanie
Editrix

Unread postby CowboyInTheBoatofRa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Thanks, Stephanie.
CowboyInTheBoatofRa

Unread postby silver_disc » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:36 am

Hi all :)

I've been lacking money lately, so I was thinking of dressing a $50 bill (it's pretty much the largest amount I'd allow myself to keep without ever spending) with money sachet powders in the hopes of attracting more money to me.

1. This is a little off-topic, but I was wondering - I'm a student, I don't gamble or work at the moment, so will Money Stay With Me still work for me?

2. Is there a difference if I used a dollar bill or a 50 dollar bill?
I would feel a little silly if I wasted $50 when I could just use a dollar to the same effect! :P

3. Fast Luck, Money Drawing, Money Stay With Me, Prosperity, Wealthy Way..
The Fast Luck and Money Stay With me I can understand, but what are the differences between Money Drawing, Prosperity and Wealthy Way?

4. Which of these powders would be good? A mix of all of them?

I plan on writing the success sigil and a petition on it, then dressing it with the powders.

5. Are there any other simple spells that I can do to attract more money to me and keep my money?

Thanks!
Annabelle :D
silver_disc

Re: Which money sachet powders would be best to dress money?

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:30 am

Money drawing powder and oil for bank notes you intend to use. You can dress all the notes you have in your wallet (with the sigils on them) continually, let them go out to the world so they'll attract money back to you. If you dress them with Money Stay WIth Me, you will slow down your urge to splurge.
cabriellenil

Unread postby silver_disc » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:34 am

Thanks for your response, cabriellenil! :)

I was wondering if I could use a particular bank note as a sort of talisman that I could keep in my wallet..?
silver_disc

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:05 am

I wrap a single mandrake root up in a bank note and put it in my wallet.
cabriellenil

Focus, help make electronics last longer

Unread postby Badgerwoman » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:34 am

Hi!

I'll introduce myself a little better when I have a little more time, but for now, I'm Badger. Nice to meet you all.

I own my own business (that's why I have no time right now) and I am wondering about any spells/conjures to help make me focus on my work. I have a horrible habit of procrastinating until I'm right up against a deadline, (like I am now) and not being able to focus for more than an hour or so at a time on my work. I'm also wondering if anyone has any spells/conjures to try to make a computer work more efficiently and last longer. My business is dependent on my 4 year old desktop right now, and while I love my baby, she is getting older and pickier.

I am just now getting into hoodoo though I have been what my folk have termed a "kitchen witch" all my life, my mom's a great kitchen witch, and I have also studied Wicca in the past. I am planning on ordering the correspondence course as soon as I can, if God don't laugh at me, you know what I mean?

Blessings and peace be with you.

Badger
Badgerwoman

Re: Focus, help make electronics last longer

Unread postby Badgerwoman » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:57 am

Yeah, maybe the thing about my computer sounded stupid, but maybe a charm for making my possessions last longer or work better would work? Suggestions?
Badgerwoman

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:27 am

hi there,

Well for your computer, that is just what happens with technology overtime. No matter what you do..it will always get older. I would advise your take your computer to a technician,and upgrade your software and hardware to help your computer go faster.

As for your hard to concentrate, and procrastination, those are signs of Adult ADHD (and yes it exists).Not saying you have it,and you would have to have more symptoms, but I would think that you should probably need to go and get assessed. Hoodoo can help, but if this is a real medical, or mental condition, then you would need to get some therapy or medication.

In any case, I would consider that you do some clarity work, and work with king solomon wisdom products. I would work with some cast off evil to help with the procrastination, and any other bad habits.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Badgerwoman » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:48 am

Thank you!
Badgerwoman

Unread postby LilCassandra » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Ive been looking over money stay with me spells. Only prolem is my husband and I almost never carry cash so we aren't tempted to spend it. Could we maybe anoint our debit cards with the oil and place that under a lodestone? I know it's not traditional but would it work or should I just dress a candle, petition paper, and lodestone?
LilCassandra

Re: Keeping Money at Home

Unread postby DelArca » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:16 pm

I would definitely do this. In fact thanks for the great idea - dressing debit card with money stay with me. Candles would add to the power, yes. Great ideas.
DelArca

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Dressing your credit/debit cards with Money Stay With Me is fine.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:24 pm

You might want to consider trying the spell the traditional way with cash. Many financial advisors advise people who are trying to reduce debt and save, make a weekly budget for themselves and then withdraw that amount of cash. When you see the little pile of cash that you have to use, and know that you cannot spend more once it is gone, it's actually a GREAT motivator for spending more wisely. If you're just dealing with little plastic cards, it's MUCH easier to over-spend.

You might find that a cash budget worked the traditional way with Money Stay With Me would really help reduce spending.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:33 am

Perhaps it's that I like the symbolism of working with reall green-back but I agree with Devi on this one: working the spell as it was done tradition might be worth considering.

Other ideas :

1 - You may want to include Money Stay With Me bath crystals dissolved into your clothing wash water (particularly the socks and underwear load!) or sachet powder to dress your clothing with.

2 - Wealthy Way products can help in the long term for you overall financial situation.

3 - Performing a Money House Blessing can make your home environment inviting to prosperity which is not only about $$$ in your pocket but about your state of mind and where it lives as well.

4 - The following thread may be interesting to you: easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html

Blessings and best of luck!
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:15 am

I wouldn't put oil or powder on a debit or credit card. Safer to just put it in some incense smoke for second or two.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:05 am

Mama Micki wrote:I wouldn't put oil or powder on a debit or credit card. Safer to just put it in some incense smoke for second or two.

I agree, I wouldn't oil my debit card only because I wouldn't want it to feel oily! lol However working Money Drawing, Money Stay With Me and Wealthy Way oil into your wallet while you pray is a great way to work, your basically fixing your whole wallet as a money drawing and keeping talisman. I would keep just a pinch of Sassafras in there as well.

In-fact I make up a very small packet with Sassafras, Alkanet and powdered Allspice Berries and slip that in. You can make it quite small, just use a little pinch of each and sew them into a small scrap of cloth. Dress that with the aforesaid oils and pray strongly over it. Your basically making a small mojo for your wallet or purse. It's a simple piece of magic that can really help in tough economic times.

Sassafras Root chips: http://www.herb-magic.com/sassafras-root.html

Alkanet Root : http://www.herb-magic.com/alkanet.html

Allspice Berry, Ground: http://www.herb-magic.com/allspice-berries-ground.html

I do hope that helps :)
Turnsteel

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:34 am

Fixing your wallet is very traditional as is dressing physical money. If you want to do money stay with me work then I suggest building an altar with Lodestone, cash, and appropriate herbs and roots. Make the intent a permanent fixture in your home.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:42 am

This is a great thread...many interesting ideas to think about. I would warn, however, that placing your credit cards or debit cards under the lodestone will wipe the magnetism from them and render them useless for "swiping" a purchase. While this will definitely impede your ability to spend money with them ( :) ) I don't think that's what you want to do! LOL

Good luck!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Request for commentary on money spellwork plans

Unread postby heartexalted » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:15 pm

I called in the radio show this past Sunday about financial issues, and to that effect, I got divination and spellwork recommendations from Cat, Miss Michaele, and ConjureMan Ali. (For background, here is the link, and my part starts at about 15:55.)

Basically, the recommendations were that I start a money altar, do some Money Drawing and Money Stay With Me work, do some saint work, and some other things.

Based upon those recommendations, here are the contents of my cart at the LM site:

Money Stay With Me Spell Kit
King Solomon Wisdom Oil
Crown of Success Oil
Money Drawing Oil
Money Drawing Incense Powder
Money Stay With Me Incense Powder (Just so that I can have some extra)
Steady Work Incense Powder

Some things I was already doing, before the radio show:
-Homemade money sugar jar with herbs, coins, name paper, etc.
-Honey jar on my supervisors and co-workers (with licorice and calamus root for domination)
-Fenugreek jar, in which I place a few seeds every two days while praying over it. (Got this one from Carolina Dean's site.)
-Ammonia jar, with a petition describing the aspects of my financial situation that I'd like to see turned around.

I'm hoping to add these to the money altar, with the obvious exception of the ammonia jar, which remains hidden in a dark place.

My plan (based on the recommendations I received) is as follows...

1. On the seven-knob green candle, write "Money stay with me and grow" on each knob, and dress it with Money Stay with Me and Money Drawing oils, to be burned the first seven nights of my work at the altar, along with corresponding incense powders. (Mentally add "at the money altar" to most items here.)

2. Wash the lodestone with whiskey, dress it with those same oils, and feed it with magnetic sand and money (real and fake).

3. Place bills (dressed with those oils and dusted with Money Stay with Me powder, with the SUCCESS sigil and "rtm" for "return to me") underneath the lodestone for a week before spending them on needs and/or donating a bit to charity. Maybe use the fixed $1 bills for tips when I get to eat out.

4. Anoint and smoke things with Money Stay with Me, so that nothing breaks or malfunctions.

5. Collect dirt from a crossroads and from my local bank, and mix those with Money Stay with Me and Money Drawing incense, per ConjureMan Ali's suggestion. In addition, I was thinking of also collecting dust from my workplace, and mixing it with crossroads dirt and Steady Work incense. (My income can fluctuate depending on how much work they have to give us any particular week.)

6. Attempt to work with Saint Nicholas. My financial issues include student loan debt, and one of his stories involves him paying off a man's debts so he would not have to sell off his daughters into slavery. (If this does not work, other options include Saint Martin Caballero and St. John the Almoner.)

7. Prayer work, in which I ask for money to cover basic needs and financial obligations, give some to charity, and live comfortably and in dignity.

8. Because I'm a student, regularly anoint my head with King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success oils.

This is what made sense to me, based upon my notes and review of the radio session. To that end, I was just wondering if some people would be willing to offer their opinions on my proposed approach. If so, wonderful! :)

Also, I have a question about the lodestone and cash. When I received the spellwork recommendations for drawing and keeping money, it was suggested that
1. I feed my lodestone with money as well as magnetic sand
2. I place money under the lodestone to train it to hunt and attract more money.

When I feed it with money, is that also the money that I then take and spend? Or are the feeding money and the trained money completely separate? Can I later take the fed money, re-feed it with new money, and spend the fed money...or does the money, once fed, have to stay there with the lodestone?

Many thanks again to Cat, Miss Michaele, and ConjureMan Ali for their listening and assistance on Sunday, and to anyone who replies to this thread. Take care and be well!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Re: Request for commentary on money spellwork plans

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:28 am

You can take the trained and fed money that is under your lodestone and spend it, a bit at a time. You're supposed to spend that trained money; it's trained to go out into the world and "hunt" you some more money. Just keep putting new bills under the stone regularly.

The rest of your plan sounds like a great start. Good luck!

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Regarding St. Nicholas, maybe you (also) could work with him in his aspect as Santa Claus?

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heartexalted » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:56 pm

MaryBee, thank you for clarifying on the lodestone issue.

Miss Michaele, could you elaborate on the idea of working with his aspect as Santa Claus? (Specifically, the significance of the Santa Claus aspect and how one might approach it.) If so, that'd be awesome.
heartexalted

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Here is a more detailed description of Saint Nicolas http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heartexalted » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:24 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Here is a more detailed description of Saint Nicolas http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas

Awesome, thank you for the link! :-)
heartexalted

Update

Unread postby heartexalted » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:33 pm

I have a preliminary set-up for my money altar, which I will update as I acquire more supplies. For the waxing moon, I'm currently burning green candles on top of my money jar and co-worker honey jar. And last night, I printed a photo of St. Nicholas, and made my first offering (candle, frankincense, and a dollar bill) and prayer to him; did not ask for anything other than that he accept my prayer/offering.

Interestingly, I had a birthday party this past Sunday, and a friend gave me a hand-drawn representation of the Emperor card because of its association with the sign of Aries (also my sun sign). I have added that to my altar, as well. (I think I will eventually incorporate it into a Career Success "sub-altar.")

I ordered my LM supplies, so I should get them before long, as well.

Oh, and about an hour ago, I randomly found two shiny dollar coins on my way back home from school! :D
heartexalted

Spell for Structural Integrity of a House

Unread postby Piseog » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:27 am

So, the basics of how to have a happy home, and how to clear one's home of negative psychic or spiritual energies are well-documented here. And we keep a spiritually clean house. But physically, like most old houses, the place is a giant maintenance issue.

What are some workings to ensure and maintain the physical and structural integrity of a house (besides the sensible mundane things like decent carpentry, hiring reliable contractors, regular maintenance, etc)? My foot just went through the floor of the front porch, and that wood is less than two years old. The whole place is over 100 years old, and a constant gigantic project anyway, but I'd like the work we put into it to hold a bit better than it has. Aside from better attention to the mundane physical facts of proper construction, some sturdy structure magic would be nice. Is there a saint of solid houses?

Thanks in advance,

Piseog.
Piseog

Re: Spell for Structural Integrity of a House

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:52 pm

I would work with Money Stay With Me and House Blessing products. House Blessing is easy enough to understand but some people will wounder at Money Stay With Me, so allow me to explain. One of the ways Money Stay With Me works is by helping prevent accidents and misfortunes that drain your pocket, so it would work great for helping avoid accidents with the house.

I would suggest mixing Money Stay With Me and House Blessing incense powders and setting them to smoke in a brazer or sand lined bowl and walking through every room in the house with it, starting from the bottom and working up. As you go pray that the house be a place of blessing,peace and stability for you and your family. I would also do a Money Stay With Me and House Blessing floor wash at-least every-other month.

Hope that helps.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Piseog » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Oh sweet. By fabulous coincidence, I just ordered Money Stay With Me oil for another working, and House Blessing herbs for an overall good scrub floor wash, as it happens. And now, I have an even more specific purpose than just generic house cleansing. The incense is a great idea for maintenance (and a lot easier to do on a regular basis than scrubbing this monstrosity from top to bottom too).

Thanks Turnsteel.

-Piseog.
Piseog

Unread postby aura » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:23 am

Hi Piseog,

Being in a century old house myself, I feel for you. The full Money Stay With Me spell is a great and on-going way to work and save for this kind of siutation as Turnsteel has already suggested to you.

Irish Moss and Fenugreek are also a great herbal curios to work with for the home. A packet of fenugreek wrapped in a 2$ bill and kept in the wallet alongside Irish Moss under the rugs of the house can really make a difference. You can read about those here:
http://www.herb-magic.com/fenugreek-seed.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/irish-moss.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Piseog » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:22 am

Thanks, aura!

I'm noticing that these very good suggestions seem to aim to improve energy circumstances in general, particularly money energy. Which around here is always useful.

My question is somewhat theoretical though. Are there spells in hoodoo which affect the physical condition of inanimate objects, like wood or metal? Getting metal to rust or wood to rot would probably not be that difficult, but strengthening them seems harder. Possibly a different school of magic altogether, and a different expertise? I could ask some of the local Amish builders maybe, but they might look at me funny.

-Piseog.
Piseog

Unread postby Piseog » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:36 am

I'm bumping this topic again, if that is permissible, and giving it one more try before it languishes due to lack of further interest.

Are there spells within conjure that are specifically meant to strengthen inanimate objects like the wood, brick, or metal in a home (or car, or tractor), or protect them from decay, aside from more general blessings for money and a peaceful home? I can think of several traditional European spells to make rust iron, make cow's milk go sour, etc, and could probably figure out how to induce wood rot in a neighbor's barn or house, if I were feeling malicious. Deterioration is easy, but strengthening and protecting inanimate objects seems more complicated.

-Piseog
Piseog

Unread postby Mister Lee » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 pm

You know, I've wondered about that myself. I'm almost finished with ms. cat's rootwork course, and I have to say that hoodoo seems far more concerned with interpersonal relationships than with affecting the natural world. Money Stay products seem to work on machines and such, you might say that Van Van Oil could work in a similar way, but the vast majority of products and the conditons they're meant to address concern relations between people. I haven't even found many spells concerning pets or farm animals.
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716
Mister Lee

Unread postby Piseog » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:47 am

Hmmm. If I think about what most concerned the 19th/early 20th century black Protestants who practiced hoodoo, I could imagine that home improvement and animals wouldn't come up much, because poor people mostly rented, in the cities or in rural areas as sharecroppers, and would not have owned many animals, except working ones. You just wouldn't own that much to fix, and could probably fix what you did have--or else be unable to because of lack of money. Black people wealthy enough to afford their own property were probably not that interested in magic, and could afford what they needed to fix things more easily. So it makes sense that property maintenance/improving physical or living situations falls mostly under money. Money, property, machines, are all physical manifestations of fortune, and having a sound place to live and operative machinery really does boil down to money, for rent and maintenance.

Personal relationships, money, work, attracting lovers, repelling enemies, are all things much more within the ability of mostly poor people to influence.

-Piseog
Piseog

Unread postby Mister Lee » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:05 am

I didn't want to go all sociological on you, but you are probably right.
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716
Mister Lee

Unread postby Laila » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:28 am

What about using products that are designed to strengthen/fortify a person but use on the house instead, or a doll baby of the house? Treat the house as if it were a person. Two LM products that come to mind are Power and Master. You could print a picture of the house and apply it to a candle or petition packet and then anoint it with Power and Master oils while praying for what you want.

Caveat: I'm new to hoodoo, so I could be totally off-base and wrong here.
Laila

Unread postby Piseog » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:56 am

A dollhouse! That's kind of adorable.

I've suggested making little replica houses with mirrors inside them to people who wanted to rid their house of ghosts, but not necessarily get rid of the ghost itself. (Some people think ghosts are cute. Ugh. Go figure).

Strengthening spell makes sense. But I would think you could work more directly on a house, without the representation.

-Piseog
Piseog

Unread postby Piseog » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:37 am

Follow-up:

My bf and I are getting married at our house this Wednesday. So as per the suggestions here, we incorporated Money Stay With Me and House Blessing herbs into a floor wash, along with Peace Water, Chuparosa, and some other happy marriage stuff. So hopefully, we'll have a physically sturdy house along with an emotionally happy one. We'll follow up every couple of months.

We just completed the wash, and our house smells delicious, like roses and lavender and cinnamon and lemon. The effect is interesting--feeling a peaceful sweetness settling into the house that feels like its mood rather than specifically ours.

Thanks again for the suggestions and insights, folks.

-Piseog
Piseog

Unread postby heartexalted » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:23 am

You might also consider using some Taurus products on the house, since it is such a fixed and stable sign.
heartexalted

Trying to find good deal fly tickets

Unread postby theusurper » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:34 am

My son and his family they have plans to fly from international airport to here USA, they are 4, the tickets are expensive, what spell will be good to find a good deal on fly tickets?
theusurper

Re: Trying to find good deal fly tickets

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:45 am

Money Stay with Me, plus a good internet search.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Ex Best Friend Broke My Money Bottle, Now My Income Is Down

Unread postby Tamzeroni » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:48 am

Just a side note....I was on here before but couldn't seem to get a hold of my old user/pass.

The situation I have is a few things but the end result is a loss of clients & income. Hopefully I have this topic in the correct section.
Last month my ex best friend broke my "painted fixed money bottle". A couple days later this person turned really nasty towards me (on my birthday), instead of giving her a piece of my mind I simply told her "its apparent, we don't see the situation the same. Take care & I wish you well".

Following this I notice a huge decrease in my income & clients. No shows, cancellations, phone not ringing, less emails. Its really awful.

I wonder is it her negative energy and because she broke my bottle? What can I do about this situation?

I still have the bottle (taped up). I don't know what to do with it & this is something I carried with me on a daily basis.

Just today I did a freezer spell on her...did that in the past on other people and has worked really well.

Does anyone have any suggestions about the bottle and what I can do about the negative energy & how to increase my income & get more clients?
Thank you in advance :)
Tamzeroni

Re: Ex Best Friend Broke My Money Bottle, Now My Income Is Down

Unread postby Lord SP » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:52 pm

I would do some money uncrossing and get another money jar this time keeping it out of sight,because even friends become envious of your success.Good luck and I hope this helps...
Lord SP

Re: Ex Best Friend Broke My Money Bottle, Now My Income Is Down

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Lord SP wrote:I would do some money uncrossing and get another money jar this time keeping it out of sight,because even friends become envious of your success.Good luck and I hope this helps...

Get some Bewitching products in there, too, so they forget all about jealousy.

Also, glue or paint some little blue eyes on it -- decorative (but effective) charms against the evil eye.

I've decorated a candle glass with blue eyes made of glitter glue, to protect someone whose health had been jinxed.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

stop someone from spending unnecessary

Unread postby colliz » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Hi I wanted to know if there's a spell to stop someone from buying things they don't need, and spend money on things that is necessary. My roommate spend and buy all these sneakers and clothes that they don't use. he have more sneakers than her can ever wear for the year, yet still he still goes shopping. we supposed to do some renovations that is much more needed in the house and he refused to do so. so please help me find a way to get him to do the work on the house rather than use the money on other things. Thank you

colliz.
colliz

Re: stop someone from spending unnecessary

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Hello, colliz ,

I am going to move your post to the appropriate subforum where the posts will answer your question.

Money Stay with Me, perhaps coupled with King Solomon Wisdom, would be recommended.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Saving up for Wedding

Unread postby DreamCatcher » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:21 pm

Hello,
I'm happy to say that I am getting married in about a year and we are planning a wedding. I'm looking for magical advice on how i can make my money stretch and stay with me during this time. I have a brand new Money Stay with me mojo hand i haven't prepared (was saving it) and money drawing oil both from LM. I'd be grateful for any advice. Thank you
DreamCatcher

Unread postby AlyssaH » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:39 pm

Turnsteel wrote:I agree, I wouldn't oil my debit card only because I wouldn't want it to feel oily! lol However working Money Drawing, Money Stay With Me and Wealthy Way oil into your wallet while you pray is a great way to work, your basically fixing your whole wallet as a money drawing and keeping talisman. I would keep just a pinch of Sassafras in there as well.

In-fact I make up a very small packet with Sassafras, Alkanet and powdered Allspice Berries and slip that in. You can make it quite small, just use a little pinch of each and sew them into a small scrap of cloth. Dress that with the aforesaid oils and pray strongly over it. Your basically making a small mojo for your wallet or purse. It's a simple piece of magic that can really help in tough economic times.

Sassafras Root chips: http://www.herb-magic.com/sassafras-root.html

Alkanet Root : http://www.herb-magic.com/alkanet.html

Allspice Berry, Ground: http://www.herb-magic.com/allspice-berries-ground.html

I do hope that helps :)

Would you make the packet with paper money?
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:28 pm

You could absolutely make the packet with paper money. I've often used play money to write petitions on. A more traditional method is using Hell Bank notes:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hellmoney.html
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TomPlk » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:03 am

Hi, I have a question about Money Stay With Me. I am in a low income job, but I consider myself to be pretty frugal and not wasteful with my money.

However, lately I have been having stupid problems cropping up that keep costing a lot of money: jeans wearing out too quickly (that I need to wear to work), technology failing, etc. Luckily I have savings to deal with this, but I would rather not have to dig in to them as often as I have.

I'm thinking about doing a cleansing because I have had a string of bad luck over the past few months, not just related to finances. I would like to know if using Money Stay With Me products afterwards would help with the above issues, and how I could use them to prevent my money being "crossed" (if that's the case).

Thanks.
TomPlk

Unread postby J-Mo » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:17 am

Hello TomPlk,

I would cleanse my home with chinese wash http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html top to bottom, back to front (don't forget to scrub your threshold/front steps) that will move out any bad luck and welcome in the good.

I have used money drawing oil on big purchases I've made to help keep them running smoothly. My car gets anointed with Safe Travel http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-safe-travel.html and Money Stay With Me http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-money-stay-with-me.html oils often. I also anoint any cash or checks that are going into savings with Money Stay with Me Oil or Sachet powders. Helps me keep my money in savings :-)

Best of luck!
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TomPlk » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:41 pm

Thanks for the reply J-Mo, the advice is much appreciated.

Chinese Wash sounds like a good option for my living space, but I find it interesting that you use Money Drawing Oil on your big purchases. I've used that oil in the past on items to sell on Ebay when I took their pictures, and with great success. I always thought that oil was to draw money to businesses, rather than to protect your money. Having said that, I guess anointing my work clothes might promote success in the workplace (I guess, I'm not a big expert on hoodoo).

Also, when I put money into savings, I tend to do it digitally, making transfers through online banking. Could I do the same thing with the money I normally carry around, just to protect that part of my finances?
TomPlk

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Hello, TomPlk ,

Yes you can! Absolutely yes!!

And another idea with that is to draw more to you.

Take care.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TomPlk » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:41 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TomPlk ,

Yes you can! Absolutely yes!!

And another idea with that is to draw more to you.

Take care.

That's good to know - thanks Miss Aida!
TomPlk

Unread postby j82 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:40 am

I like to use a money jar. You get a big magnet that can really attract and pull. wash the jar and the candle down with hoyyts cologne or a LM money drawing bath. Let dry. Sprinkle dried herbs and some money drawing powders. Add money to the jar daily and or weekly. I burn a green candle dressed with money drawing oil on it starting in a waxing moon .. A good moon is a taurus moon and every time the moon is in taurus reburn the candle to continue the work. When it gets full take 2/3 out roll it up and and put it in saving.
j82

Unread postby TomPlk » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:09 am

Thanks for the suggestion j82 - sorry I've only just got around to noticing it. Do you sprinkle the herbs and powders into the jar or onto the candle?
TomPlk

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling