• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:37 am

Spells to Keep Prosecution Moving Forward

Spells to Keep Prosecution Moving Forward

Unread postby route95 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:07 pm

I did a search of the forum and I saw that a lot of court case suggestions included dressing papers, etc. However, in my situation I am not directly involved (sorta).

The police pressed charges against someone on my behalf. I want a good outcome for the person who hurt me (as in I want them to get mandated counseling or something). I don't want something overly harsh, but I do want to make sure that SOMETHING happens/

I have had only very NEGATIVE interactions with the court system and hope that changes here.

The first hearing date is the 21st (i think), but since it's a criminal case, I don't have to be there unless it goes to trial (and then i'd be a witness).

I want to make sure it isn't thrown out of court on that date.

What can I do from afar? I had my one and only in-person meeting with the prosecutor for this case months ago and if I ever do go into the court, it wont be for many months. I definitely don't want to go to the hearing next week in person (I feel nauseous just thinking about it), so that's out of the question.

thanks in advance for your help!
route95

Re: Ensuring My Case Goes Forward

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:02 pm

They may or may not plea out (the defense) depending on the penalty of the sentence (priors, etc). I would recommend obtaining court case oil and tobaco infusion oil. (I just ordered Tobacco infusion myself for a completely different matter)
Anyhow.. CCOil and TB Oil dress some Brown candles. (3) I would carve on the candles "all court rulings favor for me".
Id burn a yellow candle dressed with LM Crown of Success (Order a Vigal candle if you can too) representing you.
Side note... which you probably already know. You did nothing wrong NOTHING. If he is in jail he might sober up and may or may not think about "it" the next time. Next time for someone else ==the ramifications and outcome might be far worse.
Take Care
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mojojake » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:18 pm

burn a candle to the Justo Juez ontop of the man's name paper
mojojake

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Like That Mojojake! Had read about it but you refreshed my memory.
Thank you and Be Blessed.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby route95 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Triplethreat wrote:They may or may not plea out (the defense) depending on the penalty of the sentence (priors, etc)

When I was still talking to the person they said they weren't going to plea out (even though if they did they'd get no record and just have mandated anger management), so I am highly skeptical that he will plea out. I think he is going to try and have the whole ordeal drag out through a trial, which I am NOT happy about. I guess I'd rather him plea out or something great, but yeah. He doesn't have any priors and he's new to this kind of stuff so maybe this is why he is behaving as such.

Thanks for the help Triplethreat and mojojake

Triplethreat wrote:Side note... which you probably already know. You did nothing wrong NOTHING. If he is in jail he might sober up and may or may not think about "it" the next time. Next time for someone else ==the ramifications and outcome might be far worse.

Thanks for the reassurance! I try to tell myself to not regret what I did (i lost everything bc of this court ordeal) so the extra support is appreciated =)

mojojake wrote:burn a candle to the Justo Juez ontop of the man's name paper

All of the info about burning a candle to Justo Juez is for people who were accused of a crime. Are there any prayers I could say where I am still petitioning Justo Juez, but I'm not the one being judged?

Thanks again
route95

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:24 pm

I am going to research this-- when I believe I have the answer, not this evening, but probably tomorrow-- I'll get the information back to you. I recall reading several times. My mind is a bit tired which means it is time for me to stay off the boards.
Check in tomorrow. All will be well.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby route95 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:13 pm

thanks in advance for any help =)

I had a reading and my rootworker said it will all turn out well. SO if i don't get the proper things in time for that extra *oomph* I trust that it will be ok =)
route95

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:48 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/sevenafricanpowers.html

Here is the link I promissed. (for the post above) Thank you for reminding me.
Your rootwoorker knows best! For sure :)
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby route95 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Thanks. The bank has been giving me the run around with cashing this check that I desperately need so I might not be able to get the supplies I need in time, unfortunately. But this is good to know regardless!! :)
route95

Unread postby starlight1 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:01 pm

Any suggestions on ways to get this lawyer to take continue the process and take this case to court for my son..he's only one so I am the primary person in charge of speaking to the lawyers for him and in court. Its a medical negligence case I just met with the lawyer and paralegal this morning.
starlight1

Re: Spells to Keep Prosecution Moving Forward

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:04 pm

Hello, starlight1 ,

An influence honey jar will help

www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-influence.html

An influence skull candle spell will also help

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby starlight1 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:12 am

The hospital going in his system and changing adding information to cover themselves how do i get them to stop and be very easily exposed of their crookiness?
starlight1

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:32 am

Hello starlight1,

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. First of all, can you report the specific hospital to their higher-ups? Going into the system and changing information to cover wrongdoing is unlawful. If you have an idea of specific people who are doing this, go to this thread for ideas on how to deal with them:

spells-to-punish-liar-thief-fraudster-whose-name-is-known-t1003.html

You can also look here:

bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-feel-remorse-apologize-t6473-420.html?hilit=liar

Have you thought about getting an attorney? If things go that way, use Court Case products to tip the scales in your favor:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole