• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:00 pm

Spells to Make Lover Announce a "Secret" Relationshp

Help with getting more contact

Unread postby michelle4452 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Hello... I have been in a relationship with a man for two years whom I love with my all and all. He loves me dearly and says he wants us to be together for a lifetime. We work together in a professional capacity and he is my boss. Therefore, our relationship is so to speak a secret. Being that we work in the same building, I get an opportunity to see him everyday. The problem is I think he's become very comfortable with our relationship and lacks in the communication department. Outside of the workplace, I want more initiation from him and I want more time from him without me having to do the majority of initiation. As a general rule, he follows my lead, but I want to follow his lead. I've read the forums and have an idea of what to get, but I want some insight from you all.

Also, can someone clarify the IS candle and prayer for me? or would that be considered another thread under ritual candles? Thanks a lot.
michelle4452

Re: Help with getting more contact

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:12 pm

I don't think you want the IS candle at this point. You have a lot of options. Read the list below; you can use the oils, sachet powders, incense or the baths, its your choice. If you are are familiar with spells consider a spell kit that comes with everything listed in addition to instructions.

Follow Me Boy is used to get more attention http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-follow-me-boy.html

Come to Me is used to attract more romance http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

Love Me is used to get more love (openly) http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

Also, if you have not consider getting a reading from a reputable reader (http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ootworkers) to see which angle to take. Sometime working candles, employing oils, taking baths, or incense alone will get the desired effect.

And of course if you have read the forum...if this man is naturally stand offish it will mean changing his true nature...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby michelle4452 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Thank u! Yes, I have follow me Boy and Come to Me on my list; I will add love me because I didn't consider it since I know that he loves me. Ok, I might be a little slow, but can u expound upon him being standoffish and changing his true nature? Our relationship cannot be exhibited in a public forum unless one of us decides that we are relocating and right now thats not happening, so it's our big secret.

jwmcclin wrote:I don't think you want the IS candle at this point. You have a lot of options. Read the list below; you can use the oils, sachet powders, incense or the baths, its your choice. If you are are familiar with spells consider a spell kit that comes with everything listed in addition to instructions.

Follow Me Boy is used to get more attention http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-follow-me-boy.html

Come to Me is used to attract more romance http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

Love Me is used to get more love (openly) http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

Also, if you have not consider getting a reading from a reputable reader (http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ootworkers) to see which angle to take. Sometime working candles, employing oils, taking baths, or incense alone will get the desired effect.

And of course if you have read the forum...if this man is naturally stand offish it will mean changing his true nature...
michelle4452

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:51 pm

If his true nature is to be lead (you mentioned that you make the moves or suggestions)...it has been stated time and time again, its really hard work if it can be done to change a person's nature.

Scroll to the bottom of this page... (Some Final Thoughts On Domination Magic) read further, cat explains it perfectly...what is taking me too many words...
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:53 pm

I think michelle means she'd like the man to take more initiative to spend time with her and be more vocal about his feelings during their private moments, since anything of that sort at the workplace is out of question. And that J means if the guy's by nature reserved about his feelings, then it'd be like working to change his nature.

I'd do a Love Me honey jar on this one and used the oils J suggested + red candles to ignite the passion. For communication, pink candle dressed with Come to Me and deer's tongue is good. Just beware that this herb is so effective at times that the target may spill his guts in a 'rash' manner. I've also used the red skull candles with LM love herbs and deer's tongue in the mouth for this purpose with good results - you'd have to 'command' the target to talk though.

That said, I do think you can benefit from a reading to see how to tackle your target.
cabriellenil

Unread postby michelle4452 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Thanks Cab... Ok, u r partially correct in that I do mean I'd like him to take more initiative to spend more time and for him just to make more contact, period. As far as him vocalizing his feelings, he is very open in those aspects and I don't have any problems as I know how he feels. So, adding honey jar, red and pink candle to list. Does the candles come with prayers and do I burn them simultaneously? I've had in person readings, but never phone readings; However, I will consider a reading.
michelle4452

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 pm

I second the opinion on Deer's Tongue. Deer's Tongue is great for eloquence as well as getting people to talk-to give voice to their thoughts and feelings. I know in another board, Dara highly recommended its use and I've used it in my own practice with wonderful success.

If you feel that he is too timid then you may work with Crucible of Courage to help him find the courage to start taking the initiative.

If you feel he just lacks that drive to step forward, John the Conqueror a powerful root for matters like that. Not only will it help him assert himself, but can also highly improve his vitality and virility.

Finally, you may consider working with Fire of Love to help overcome the "comfortable zone" and help rekindle the flames of passion. Adding some heat like this can go a long way in having him take more and more initiative, especially if he can't get enough of you.

As for the Intranquil Spirit, it may not be the best decision. The IS is a hell-bound spirit that is called upon to torture an estranged lover into returning. Not exactly what you are looking for ;-).
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:33 pm

I see. In that case, I'd alternate red and pink candles (dressed with deer's tongue) on the honey jar, depending on how things are going or what you're looking to accomplish.

And I second CM's idea. IF your man's issue it that he's naturally timid or wishy-washy, I'd use a figural candle (nude Adam or skull) with Courage oil and High John. As I said I've used skull candle for this purpose with success - the target pretty much contacted me at the time I'd commanded him to, and took the initiative to talk again at later times as well, which was a bit more than I expected.

Another option is a doll baby - I got one from LM in the past, it's filled with all the necessary love herbs, very handy. As Mary has noted in another post, you can put warm the doll baby's feet with the candle flame on your honey jar just a bit - it'd make the target realize he has to make his moves. If you're happy to work the doll baby long-term, it may a good idea.
cabriellenil

Unread postby michelle4452 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Thanks CM! He's not timid nor does he lack vitality and virility. For the most part, he's probably just become too comfortable and I'll take full credit of that. Now that I've recognized my flaws and taken a step back from the steering wheel, I'm trying to put him back in the driver's seat. And, I realize the process might be a little slow. Would I use the Fire of Love to dress the candle or to wear?

I was a bit confused about the IS as we are not estranged. However, I do like the idea of me being heavily on his mind, which he claims I am anyway whenever we are not together. Not that I don't believe him, it's just that I am an actions speaks louder than words person.
michelle4452

Unread postby Maljen » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 am

The IS is TORTURE. Period. The spirit will torture your lover, is that what you really want? You want him to be miserable and horribly unhappy? Think VERY long and hard about that.

There are far less harsh ways to make sure you stay on his mind and he contacts you of his own free will without sending a spirit from Hell after him.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby flamethrower » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:00 pm

michelle4452 wrote:Hello... I have been in a relationship with a man for two years whom I love with my all and all. He loves me dearly and says he wants us to be together for a lifetime.

Also, can someone clarify the IS candle and prayer for me? or would that be considered another thread under ritual candles? Thanks a lot.

Um...why would you want to do the Intranquil Spirit if you're already on good terms?? :roll: There are 20 pages on the IS - if you took the time to read them you'd probably change your mind.

working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html#p46143

If your lover is also your boss, you may want to ask your reader if you should find another job or the repercussions of making your relationship public. Warning bells are going off LOUD if you've been together two years and still keeping your relationship a secret to your co-workers (if they haven't figured it out already).

This is the Lucky Mojo forum, so I'll always recommend getting a reading from someone from AIRR before starting on any major spells esp. if you're blindly considering summoning a spirit from Hell to torture your lover just so he'll think about you. The people of AIRR all know the LM product line, are all wonderful rootworkers and/or readers and have been approved by Miss Cat herself.
flamethrower

Unread postby Aina » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Maljen wrote:The IS is TORTURE. Period.

Have you ever had that spell cast on you? If not, how do you know? ;) In fact, it is not all THAT bad for the target. You do have your mind wrapped around the person who cast the spell on you, though.

To the original poster: I see what you are trying to accomplish, so my suggestion would be to work with St. Martha the Dominator. Look up her prayer on the forum, it sounds similar to that of the Intranquil Spirit, but St. Martha could suit you better in your situation. She is a wonderful saint to have on your side and she could very much help you with keeping you on your lover's mind, make him see things your way and treat you right. Good luck!
Aina

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Aina wrote:Have you ever had that spell cast on you? If not, how do you know? ;) In fact, it is not all THAT bad for the target. You do have your mind wrapped around the person who cast the spell on you, though.

working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html#p46164

Uh, that's how. The point is to torment a person.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Michelle... PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO EACH POST. Please, Do some research with The Intranquil Spirit.
Read the thread PLEASE. Why would anyone WHO LOVES--- torment someone they LOVE... WHY?????
You have received some brilliant advice with the above posts. Please research-- and I personally hope you will let us know how you are doing and progressing with your work.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:43 am

If you like the idea of being on his mind quite frequently, there are ways to do this without working with the Intranquil spirit. There is no reason for you to use this spirit as you and him are not estranged, or not even not talking. If you want to be constantly on his mind, then work a red skull candle, which you could add some restless oil and follow me boy to it to get the constant on his mind effect. I would add a few other herbs such as licorice root, calamus, catnip, damiana, and some come to me to draw him to you as well. If you want a skull candle spell fell free to PM me.

In addition, I think it would be helpful to work with St. Martha as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:54 am

People who think that the best choice in life is to call on a demented and damned spirit to torture their lovers are really odd folks, in my opinion. You can't talk them out of it,, either. They just think, "Yep, torturing him with a demented spirit -- that's the way to get him to love me."

Such foolishness deserves being commented upon, in my opinion, and the truth told like it is -- would you personally tie the man up in a basement with no food or water until he begged to love you? If not, why hire a deranged and bitter spirit wandering between Heaven and Hell to do the dirty work for you?

Forget the poor demented Intranquil Spirit. Open your heart and receive God's blessings.

Yours for peace, love, and understanding, with a nice cottage, a garden, solid wood furniture, the shade from some well-placed trees in the summer, good health, a comfortable bed, and the children or pets of your dreams, plus enough income from a good job to support your vision of happiness.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby route95 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:05 pm

This is in no way trying to be combative. I am just asking this to just try to learn and understand this more. If using the Intranquil Spirit so foolish, why is the spell so easily accessible? There is a lot of items out there for it, etc. Why is it so popular?

I've seen varying opinions about the usage of this Spirit, but this forum I definitely see that it is very anti-Intranquility. Some posters say that it is okay in some cases... but are these sentiments saying that it is better not never used in any case at all? I am just so confused that LM sells a kit for this, but this forum also seems to basically tell everyone (or 99.9% of people who mention it in posts) to NOT ask the Intranquil Spirit for help.

I just want to reiterate I am not trying to be combative or judgmental or to instigate. I just truly want to understand well. :) thanks in advance for any responses!
route95

Unread postby Aina » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:44 pm

I see where you are coming from with your question, route95. The Intranquil Spirit is a suitable option for some situations but not so great for others. For example, it may not be the best solution for the original poster. Many people see success praying to the Intranquil Spirit when working on targets that may be selfish, stubborn, or commitment phobic, and when seeking revenge rather than love. Besides, the results of the spell may vary from target to target. Some targets become really miserable and crawl back to the caster pretty quickly; some start missing the other person and think about them more but are still able to resist the "torture" and not come back. I have seen the Intranquil Spirit called upon when you don't really want the target back per se, but when your ego is hurt and you want them to experience the heartbreak.
Aina

Unread postby Elveta » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:44 pm

[quote="michelle4452"]....... Would I use the Fire of Love to dress the candle or to wear?"

Both. It smells great.
Elveta

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:01 pm

Route 95,

Personally, I am not anti intranquil spirit. BUT I am anti lets reach for the sledge hammer for a situation that clearly does NOT need to call upon this spirit to help the situation. So many people on this forum (that are long gone now) want to reach for the sledge hammer instead of actually doing some work. They figure its the "fastest, easy, strongest" route to bring back their lover. This is NOT the case.

However, if you have educated yourself about the spirit, and are willing to understand the effects it can have on your situation along with understanding that you need to cleanse and protect yourself. Also, if you get a reading, and it implicates that you are willing to do this spellwork and you may yield good results, then fine. It is all about doing your homework, and understanding the implications it can have on your case. Some people just come here, reach for that rather than wanting to put in the actual work. The IS does not mean instant success.

As for why does lucky mojo offer the products, well I can't speak for them as I do not work there. BUT there are a lot of products they offer they may not necessarily use personally as a practitioner. Basically, you using the product you must do so at your own risk, and understand what the product is used for. A lot of things are easily accessible on the internet, but that doesnt necessarily mean you should use them all the time. I mean there are all kinds of dangerous spells on the internet. Just because something is on a website this one or anyone for that matter doesnt mean its always safe, or appropriate for your situation.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:09 pm

My simplest response is an analogy: if shooting people s so bad, why are hand-guns legal?
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Don't mistake our advice as saying we are against the Intranquil Spirit, but we make a point of illuminating its purpose. Rootworkers who are not lady-hearted may work with the Intranquil Spirit from time to time and there are some of us on these boards, but all of us will tell you that the Intranquil Spirit is the wrong thing to reach for in respect to love.

Miss cat said it best, would you tie up your lover in a basement and have them beg for your love? It's a sick and cruel way of satisfying your own need to get someone to "love" you. Love doesn't rely on the power of a hell-bound spirit. If you need to turn to the Intranquil Spirit to get committment or love then there is a serious problem.

Instead, the Intranquil Spirit is a powerful form of revenge. These instances of revenge are where the Intranquil Spirit flourishes. Here the spirit uses the guise of love to visit hell upon the target. Is it right? That's a matter of personal ethics and whether you are lady-hearted, or not. In such a case some of us may see fit to recommend the working.

However, in matters of love, you are right, we are against its use.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:58 am

I am not against its use for love or for revenge. But I would not work it by itself if I wanted it for love per se. I have worked it with a honey jar, and it worked out fine, but it wasn't the FIRST thing I used. I think that is the common mistake people make. I mean you can't expect the intranquil spirit to make everything all fine and dandy. Obviously, it will not, but if a person wants to work with it, then do so regardless of what we say on the boards. I feel like if you want to work with a spirit such as this one, then that is your business. Just be aware of the risks, and other things that can happen by using it.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby route95 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:29 am

That makes a lot of sense. I can understand why it can be alarming when people want to use it right off the bat, but considering the emotions of someone who just got their heart broken I can understand its allure.

thanks for the explanations
route95

Spells to Make Lover Announce a "Secret" Relationshp

Unread postby newbutstrong » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:59 pm

First let me say that, I am a true believer in magick. the spells that i have done have all worked. However, What is the strongest love spell? I tried a Come To Me spell and a Love Me spell kit from the store and i have seen results... but not exactly what i am seeking. i need something stronger.

I want him to really want me, to need me in his life.

We see each other once or twice a week for the past few years. He is afraid to date me in public because his best friend is my x. but my x and I have been separated for 3 years and i could give 2 cents if he finds out.

I want him to confess he misses me and announce that we are dating.

He hardly takes me out, only on occasion, and i never go with him to his friends because his friends are my x's friends. etc.

I want him to not be able to stand being without me, to not be embarassed that i am who he is with.

Now i do know that he does in fact care about me as he does do things for me when i ask him, and he will go out with me and my friends, but the one thing he won't do is seriously commit because of this fear of hurting his friend.

I want him to communicate with me more too.

I want him to invite me places with him and treat me the way i should be treated.

What is the strongest thing i can do? all suggestions are welcome.
newbutstrong

Re: strongest love spell: for him to announce our love

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:16 pm

newbutstrong --

Have you had a reading on this guy?

Love Me and Come to Me are both great for what you are needing, read thorough this web for additional female domination spells http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:39 pm

newbutstrong,

You have him and he loves you, which means that the Come to Me and Love Me spells did work, but now you want him to announce his love for you to his friends. He is disrespecting you by keeping you hidden from them (and your ex, his friend) and he only hangs out socially with you in public among your friends, so his friends won't see you.

Also, he does not communicate with you well. He is emotionally vacant.

What you need in this instance is, first of all, a good, solid reading. I could take your account as the complete truth, but i have a strong feeling there is something else going on below the surface, not yet revealed. A good reader might be able to pick up on this.

Second, the next spell you propose is a spell of rulership and control, not a love spell. You say he loves you -- you got that for which you asked. But he -- his inner self, his very nature as God made him and environment shaped him -- is not really the kind of man you actually want.

You want an emotionally available man who is proud to squire you around town and tell the world that you're his lady.

You want a demonstrative man, a man who loves to love you in public, in private, and is dedicated to you and will treat you like a Queen.

Instead, you have the love of a kind of careless, sneaky man who won't share his love for you to his male friends for fear of repercussions.

Is he really afraid of hurting his male friend? Or is that an excuse for avoiding a public declaration of happy love?

You've tried educating him. You may have even tried to talk him out of his foolishness. But he's still who he is, an uncommunicative sneak who loves you on the side but will not crow his love for you to the world the way even a common banty rooster does for his little hen.

So you have two choices: Either you bolster his courage and help him develop a backbone and a sense of pride in having a relationship with you so that he can't wait to marry you so he can call you "my wife" to total strangers -- or you take the dominating role and subjugate him until he will talk about you to others because you have forced him to.

What is "the strongest" is not necessarily the most harsh. It may be that in this case the "strongest" spell is the craftiest and most subtle.

Neither tactic is guaranteed to work, you know. At some level you are beginning to run up against his bedrock -- the immovable personality core layer from which he will not budge. If he is a low oxytocin, non-cooing, non-uxorious man, you would literally have to change his genetic makeup to get him to be your admiring puppy-love husband.

That's why women are instructed to choose widely -- spell work can affect situations, but it is much harder to blast apart the bedrock nature of a man.

Okay, so, i'd recommend the subtler approach, not trying to dominate him, but trying to get to the root of what you say is his fear of offending his friend. (I am not 100% convinced this is his actual problem, but i will take you on your word that it is.)

Therefore, do all of the normal things that conjure women do -- feed him your menstrual blood, thread your pubic hairs into his clothing, make a doll baby on him and love it up, keep a pair of lodestones on the two of you, etc. -- and then start working on his pride and courage. Crucible of Courage would make sense here, as would Marriage. It's time for him to step up to the podium, test the microphone, and declare his love for you to everyone in his family, to all his friends, and to the world at large.

It'll be a struggle. You are not guaranteed of success. He is not the uxorious type, not naturally the kind of man who defines his happiness by pleasing his woman and getting her approval.

I don't know why women of pride and dignity choose these hard-ass, uncommunicative, low-oxytocin men to love and then complain about it. I did this myself once -- what a terrible mistake -- i was disrespected, cheated on, held up to ridicule, and fled the marriage in shame and confusion. I learned something though -- i had gotten that man with red-hot sex and love spells -- and i got everything i wanted except loyalty. He wasn't a cuddler and he wanted no woman as his queen. We live and learn. I corrected that mistake and i never chose that kind of man again. (I made other mistakes the second time :-) -- and the third time i got it right.)

My point in relating this is that i know you are in the middle of this situation now, but i have a funny feeling about this man. He may just be the wrong type of man.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby newbutstrong » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:43 pm

a marriage spell? really, even though we don't live together...hmmm... that is certainly interesting advice.. i will try your suggestions and see where they may go. i also am going to try follow me boy as well. I honestly feel like he may come around, but we will just have to see i suppose. I am certainly not guaranteed results, but i have faith. As soon as my items come in, I will update the post to let you know the results.
newbutstrong

Unread postby newbutstrong » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:43 pm

ok. so, he got offended that i went to his facebook page, and texts me to tell me that he doesn't want a girlfriend or to be remarried again and that he doesn't want people checking up on him and made his page private so now i can't see it. so, there it is -- after 3 years.

I really want him though and it would be absurd to think he does not care about me.

We are going on a 3 day trip in a week. Should i move forward with all of this?
newbutstrong

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:31 pm

newbutstrong,

Miss cat seems to have been right about his using "an excuse for avoiding a public declaration of happy love." You really need a reading on this situation, hun. It'll help make sense of all this and help you make the right decision for you in the long-run.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:36 pm

newbutstrong,

Please get a reading from a reputable reader like those found on AIRR at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Miss cat called it. This guy has some warning signs that need addressing.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Chuparrosa prayer to use before expressing my feelings.

Unread postby faitlaforce » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:54 pm

I suspect my lover of being untruthful and wish advice on using the Chuparrosa prayer to bring about truthfulness prior to broaching a conversation on the topic.
faitlaforce

Re: a good prayer to use before expressing my feelings.

Unread postby Tristan » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:06 pm

The Chuparrosa Incantation, along with the products (http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html) might be something to look into. Also, consider using Deer's Tongue (http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html) for the gift of eloquence, and to speak what's on your heart.
Tristan

Unread postby AmaSarah » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi, I was once in a somewhat similar situation and was given this advice when I needed to have a difficult conversation and wanted it to go well:

Devi Spring: Deers tongue will help give you eloquence. Five finger grass will make him more inclined to favor your requests/ideas. Sage and solomon seal root will help give mental clarity, wisdom, and the ability to make good decisions. Yarrow and angelica can help empower you and give you confidence.

ConjureMan Ali: I'm definately with Devi on this. You can carry a small packet with Five Finger Grass, Deer's Tongue, and Licorice to help you influence events towards what you desire. Write our your petition, dress the herbs in some oil and wrap your paper around the herbs as you pray fervently for your goal. Carry it when you when you go talk to him.

good luck!
AmaSarah

Unread postby faitlaforce » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Thank you all for your prompt responses. I'm going to do pray with a pink red white and orange candle tonight all while saying the chupurusa incantation. That is all I have on me. I do always carry john the conqueror root and oil. Its seem to be bringing me luck all around.
But if I can get the deers tongue and five grass before I meet him I definately will.
faitlaforce

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:10 am

You can use any love oil, but since you say you tend to chicken out you can also consider Crucible of Courage oil.
Miss Ida Lundin

Homosexual In The Closet...Let's DRAW Him Out...

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:42 pm

I wanted to let everyone know who has followed up with me, thank you so much for encouragement and support. I have my own place now, I am focusinq on my work, little money problems, but nothing I CAN'T handle. Thank You all...

Now my issue is, I need to know what product to use, for 2 questions:

1. My bestfriend/lover I have been workinq on, has been so sweet, so qenuine, i'm in love. I worked with a PINK PENIS "COMETOME" kit. We've been intimate for 2 years, and we are qoinq to be livinq toqether soon :), for the 9 days of this spell, I also did a TRIPLE STRENGTH ATTRACTION mojo. In which I see some progress. Also a LOVE ME HoneyJar.... Problem...i'm homosexual OBVIOUSLY...and he is in the closet-homosexual, I need to CAPTURE HIM AS MY LOVER. I want us in a relationship. We are not toqether yet..... What is the next step [or spell kit] I can do? Since he still claims to love women, its getting annoying to lie like that...but I know we have some type of relationship...

2. What spell kit or items can I do to make him SERIOUSLY come out the closet as a BISEXUAL or HOMOSEXUAL? We talk everyday and there's OBVIOUSLY feelinqs between us. He'll be cominq home in a month or so. Someone please help my situation. You all have been of great help. He needs to come to his senses and STOP LYING about who he is...we have ATTRACTION between us, but he's stubborn. Any advice? ;)
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Re: Homosexual In The Closet...Let's DRAW Him Out...

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:21 am

Cruciable of Courage mixed with Q Oil or Lavender Love can be a little push in this direction.

But before you do that you place a protection around him adding both physical protection and some Stop Gossip. No need to be sneaky if he knows you are working this stuff. Bring up in a "get out of closet-discussion" that you/or a friend needed protection and stuff like that when you/he came out and take it from there.

Road Opening products might serve this case well and even some good old "Blessing products". He need to feel safe and secure in his new outer role towards the world and such work would give that a good start
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:47 am

Hey Johannes :)

Thanks for your reply, now would you recommend a STOP GOSSIP kit for the work or a White Crucifix or possibly an Adam Candle? Can you tell me in depth, what type of candle work would you do as far as figural candles that would take place? I'm thinkinq 3 White Adam Candles, And i want to follow it in your order as you described:

Stop Gossip & Protection
Q oil, Lavender Drops & Crucible of Courage
Blessing and Road Opener

Possibly a male candle in the center with A circle of purple candles for protection and stop gossip.
2nd, petition him to have courage coming out the closet as a homosexual man as well.
3rd, I assume another white adam candle dressed with the blessing and road opener so he may be able to break all barriers and venture into the world with his new life....maybe even a skull candle to qet into his mind? What other ideas work?

Thats me thiinking out loud! Lol does that seem appropriate candle work?
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:42 am

Your ideas looks fine, TBanks91. Use a hair from his head in the protection/stop gossip work and a hair from his genitals and possibly also from his chest for the Road Opening work.

A job like this can be varied in many ways but the best way to go can only be determined by a divinatory rootwork coaching & consulting procedure.

You can get one from me or one of my collegues here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Association_of_Independent_Readers_and_Rootworkers.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:21 am

And I most definately agreee with you Dr. Johannes,

I will consult a reading to see the steps I would need to complete this. THANK YOU very much, ...I do have his concerns stopped up in a baggie. Thank You again for taking your time helping me with this.

-TBANKS91
Jaime Banks

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Forcing someone to "come out of the closet" may not be the best way to go. It certainly is not the only option.

You already have his love, does it matter that what he identifies himself as? You say its getting annoying, but it's his life.

If you care for him and want to help him gain some clarity on the matter then that is a different then. I'm not adverse to coercive work, but consider that what you are doing is charged socially and psychologically. There are some serious issues in this man's mind that he is afraid to examine his own sexuality. Don't force him to walk a path of your defining.

Instead approach this with the desire to give him clarity. Take a skull candle and dress it with Clarity Oil and King Solomon's Wisdom and Crucible of Courage. Pray that he has the clarity of mind to see who he really is, the wisdom to accept and love himself, and the courage to openly accept his nature.

Then sit back and let him figure it out. He may be homosexual, he may be bisexual, or he may very well be heterosexual. These definitions are ultimately social in nature for in reality sexuality is not that clearly defined.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:14 pm

Conjureman- as blunt as you are, I respect you lol.

Uhm Well that was my very first spell work I did on him. I did it around January of this year, but I see your half tho.

So would you recommend me to redo another skull candle and add in Crucible of Courage? We have been very well intimate.and even tho he is away, believe me....there are feelings in the air, honestly.

It's not even only about the closet issue, I want us in a relationship. I want something to tie us together.

What can I use to open his heart to capture him and make me irresistible to him? No LOVE ME OR DIE...i heard some people qo crazy with all that. We already intimate, i just wanna tie the KNOT!
Jaime Banks

Unread postby j82 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:05 pm

personally, you have been working on this dude for a long time. You have sex, have a personal relationship and both express emotion but not to the full extent that you want, IE the I like girls or will date girls gets you.. Mainly because what he does with you is strictly sexual.

i'd do crucible of courage on you to get the balls to have a convo and sit down and have an adult convo with this man about your feeling and where this is going. Tell him you are ok with him being in the closet, being low key but you want and need more from this relationship. work a honey jar at the same time to sweeten him to you.

then take his response and move forward with your life based on that.. if its ok I can do that, great enjoy..

if its we just friends blaw blaw.. then you know the truth you will never be more then a friend who gets him off every now and then.
j82

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Okay, that's pretty straight forward, we do need to communicate on what type of relationship we have. I will work on that, so I'll skip him cominq out the closet and hope for the best. [In which as I stated....GOOD SIGNS in my work and movement]...

Jaime Banks

My Girlfriend and I Fight; She Wants Our Love Kept A Secret

Unread postby Cyndistar » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Hey guys, my name is cyndi. I've been in a relationship with my best friend (who is another girl) for about a year. We've been best friends before that for about 3 or 4 years.

Now the problem is we've had lots and lots of fights.. Believe me I made a lot of sacrifices for this girl. I don't even talk to my family because I admitted to them I was bisexual and they didn't like that.

I was living with her for a little while, then I got kicked out of her home because we got into a fight. We made up after that, then after that more and more fights.

The last fight we had (and now we're not talking at all) was that I told people that we went out when she wanted to keep it a secret. I told her I was sorry she didn't want to hear it, but then I thought, why do you even want to keep me a secret -- it's very obvious that we're a couple!

What do you guys suggest I can do to fix this whole thing? I love her very much we've been there for each other through a lot and only want to make things work with her.
Cyndistar

Re: My Girlfriend and I Fight; She Wants Our Love Kept A Secret

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:49 pm

1. You need to get a reading to assess if this relationship can go on any longer, and can be mended. She is scared to come out about her sexuality, and obviously the more and more you are getting closer the more and more she becomes scared and in denial. See Miss car's long post above about "secret" love affairs. You can schedule a reading here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

2. I would start working on a reconciliation honey jar for now. And perhaps some crucible of courage work to give her the strength and courage to come out and be comfortable with her sexuality.

Again you should get a reading first to see if this situation can even be helped.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Honey jar to keep things calm and sweet between you, Peace Water around the house to mellow it all out, and some Peaceful Home incense burned in the home to stop the fights.

The real problem is her sexual shame. Until she can be open about her own sexuality, the fights will continue.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cyndistar » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Thanks guys! Will keep you guys updated and might get a reading done because it's a very complicated situation.

But for now, I'll get the honey jar started.

1) Anything special I should add to it though? You see I'm not familiar with Southern style honey jars. I come from a VERY long family line of Santeria/Mesa Blanca. The way I've read to do it on the site and the way I've been taught are two very different ways. Unless the only difference is that this is a reconciliation jar and that needs different things?

2) And does it matter that we're both females?
Cyndistar

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:26 pm

1) There s no one way to make a honey jar or sugar jar according to Southern style hooodoo practice. The type of ingredients, what prayers are said, how it is handled (buried in a flower put, having a candle lit on it, saved for adding to food you serve to the other person) can vary a LOT, not just based on whether it is a work for Reconciliation, versus a Court Case or Boss Fix, for instance,.

2) Gender orientation is a factor in your personal crafting of this particular sugar or honey jar spell, but the deeper reason for working a sweet jar of any kind is to promote harmony and pleasant manners and to stop the fights.

3) Once you have her sweet to you, you will still have to work on the root cause of the problem and this means that you will need to work on her mind and her world-view to get her to be proud of and open about your lesbian love instead of hiding it (which is one of the causes of the fights).
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Cyndistar » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Okay update time.

It's been a week and we even work together and don't even speak at work! It's crazy. I feel as though she feels she can't trust me because I "aired her out". And I have reason to believe she's going around talking nonsense to our friends behind my back.

I did a old fashioned sweetening/drunk reconciliation spell my mom taught me (when I still lived with her) a few days ago just until I can gather up some personal concerns. It's yet to fail me.

Today we talked about a money/business concern we had but that's it. After that again, no contact. Later we spoke and texted each other but it was NOT a happy exchange.

I texted her first asking her to talk, not now but later on and to "think about it". She wrote back "no move on with ur life".

So I wrote back telling her to just think about it then she went crazy saying she hates me from the bottom of her heart and said she wants nothing to do with me and that im a horrible person. She also said she wouldnt respond to any of my texts (unless work related) and that im a backstabber and that she hopes putting a knife in her back was all worth it.

Now what I wrote back was a little harsh, I admit, and wasn't my idea.

I wrote, in these exact words " Ok fine. Enjoy your life but remember that the friends that r there for you now - at least the guys- are only going to be there for one thing. And I don't know why us going out was that much of a secret, you mustve cared more about your rep".

She called VERY shortly after basicly telling me off and not to text her anymore unless work related and saying she truly hates me. I said fine.

Then she texts me crazy saying that she introduced me to everyone, saying she hates me, saying that i deserved everything i got, that im pathetic, and other obsentities and basicly said she wants nothing to do with me.

Any way I can help this? I'm new to hoodoo, coming from a santeria background. I dont even know if it CAN be fixed. I really hope so.

What should I do to fix this mess? Should I just be patient? Or do I just forget about it, even though its hard to forget someone when you love someone.. In your guys personal opinion, should I even bother getting a reading or fixing this? Even if we just remain friends I want to fix a relationship with her.
Cyndistar

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:39 am

When you say that what you texted her was "a little harsh, I admit, and wasn't my idea" i have to ask whose idea was it? If you don't speak from your own heart, how can you expect her to love you?

You are pushing too hard if you tell her bad things about all guys as if they are all the same. Spouting propaganda about men being only after one thing is not true and it makes you look like a manipulator.

However, she's got worse problems than your pushing at her like that. She is not willing to openly identify as a lesbian, and it looks to me as if this will be the stumbling block.

Have you considered WHY she does not identify as a lesbian? For instance, she sounds a bit like a female whose boundaries have been stripped away by sex abuse who literally does not know how to say "no" and who now regrets sex with you. If that is the case, she may need a lot of counseling before she is able to claim being a mature sexual woman -- straight or lesbian or bi.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Wild at Heart » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Ick.

If she's so far in the closet I would say two things:

1) Give up, and move on: Lucky Mojo has a Cut and Clear kit that also includes the spell to draw in a new, more suitable love to you.

2) Get a skull candle and do some Clarity, King Solomon's Wisdom, and Reconciliation oil for her. She has some serious, deep rooted self hatred going on, and she's in no shape to love you. You deserve better than her reacting so strongly against the truth (that you two were together).

I'm leaning strongly towards the first option.
Wild at Heart

Unread postby trish76 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:31 pm

I'm inclined to agree with the above poster in leaning towards the Cut and Clear.

You might also want to throw in some Healing, and King Solomon for yourself to help you be in a better emotional state to make the right decision for YOU.

I still stand behind you getting a reading as well as it seems you are still a bit fixed on repairing the situation and it may not be worth your time.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥
trish76

Unread postby Cyndistar » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Eh.. This situation just sucks! Thanks for the advice you guys, I don't think I'm in the right emotional state right now. I keep getting mixed readings.

My mother (hates this girl) and said I would die because of her and her father, whom the girl herself put in jail on molestation and incest charges. He's still on trial.

(Idk if I can believe my mom though, she's very against the fact of me being bi, and wants me to marry a puerto rican man to keep the lineage going)

Another person, the one whom i live with now, a great family friend, also did a reading saying i reacted correctly and soon she will realize that I was right, but it will take a little bit (about a month or 2) and a little bit of separation. He's never failed me before but those are 2 completely different readings!

Even my own tarot cards seem to be out of whack. I don't know if it's just my spiritual energy messing with my self reading but i tried and it keeps giving me mixed messages! Ugghhh this is way too stressful but it's like I'm at the point where idc to be her lover anymore. I just want to be her bestfriend again, because I know she needs one because of what she's going through. Something where we can just start over completely.

Thank you all, I will try to get a reading asap
Cyndistar

Unread postby snake » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:59 pm

Even if you don't do the full cut and clear spell it's incredibly helpful to make the list of what you want in a relationship and what you don't want. Not "I'd be willing to put up with... for her" but an real honest list of your ideal relationship wishes and won't do. If you're already out you should really think long and hard about whether you're willing to date someone who isn't out. I know that for some people it's a deal breaker. She also sounds a bit unstable with all the fighting and angry text messages. What if you just sent her love and blessing spells while waiting to see if she gets herself together?
snake

Unread postby Cyndistar » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:23 pm

thanks snake.. thats really great advice.. she really needs to get herself together

Right now I've decided that all I can do is wait it out. If it were meant to happen it will. She might not be ready for this right now with everything she's going through. Of course, I will work some magic to hopefully get things running along smoother and faster but what I really need is some patience. I will give her her space and hopefully all will work out in the end.

Even if we do not remain lovers, which is a shame but im strong enough to accept it, I hope to remain friends with this girl. Even though it sounds as if she's horrible because of this situation, we've really stuck it out for each other through a lot and we've really been there for each other before we started going out. that's one of the reasons I don't think i'm ready to do the cut and clear spell just yet. she needs someone right now, because i see her going down a very destructive path.
Cyndistar

Unread postby snake » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:34 pm

Best wishes to you Cyndistar. There's no rush to do the cut and clear spell, but it is there when you're ready.
snake

Unread postby Cyndistar » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Thank you so much for everyone's great advice. I'll keep you all updated. :)
Cyndistar

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Cyndistar,

Unfortunately we were not able to get to your call today on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, but one of your ancestors stepped forward and was trying to contact to you. It is an older femle dressed in all white and it looks like she's got a head covering or handkerchief on her head. She may have been shorter in life, but she has a powerful will from what I am sensing. This ancestor does not approve of your current lover--there is something about her that she does not like and wants that message passed along.

I suggest that you attempt to commune with your ancestor and seek out her wisdom. She may know something that you do not.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation