Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Make Someone Desire Me or Be Obsessed With Me

BTH

Love Spell w/ Alcoholic Drug Addicted Violent Abusive Person

Unread post by BTH » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:36 am

Great information. What do you recommend for a long distance relationship? I would love to get the same effective results but I am not around him. Please help.
Thanks,

cherish

Spell for someone to need me

Unread post by cherish » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:23 am

Hello,

Is there a specific spell or product that I can try to get someone to need me for everything? E.g. Sex, companionship, financially, etc.

Thank you!

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:04 am

Good question, I would like to know that to. In my case the person truly needs help, but is turning in a clingy way to the wrong people whom's goal is to destroy him. If I could get him to need me and cling to only me then I could get him back on the right track with his life.

henry summers

Making someone think of you

Unread post by henry summers » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:24 am

how to make some one think of you ?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:04 pm

It might or might not mean something -- but he may have sent some sort of "think of me" spell to you.

A reading would probably help you. Don't hesitate to schedule a reading if you aren't able to do divination for yourself.

(Also, see my signature for a link to HoodooPsychics.com, where you can have an instant reading.)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Jess-Belle
Re: Spells to Make Someone Think of Me or Be Obsessed With Me

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:03 am

Now that I have read about these skull spells, and about how people are most vulnerable in their sleep (I totally agree), I've got a question. See the guy I am completely crazy for, it was not love at first sight in the least. I'd known him for maybe two months and didn't think anything of him, until one night out of the blue I had a dream about him. A provocative dream, if you know what I mean, lol. After that I never looked at him the same again, and I've been head over heels for him ever since. I've thought of it as obsessed, maybe even that I'd had some spell cast on me, such is the intensity and the complete inability to shake it off. What I'd like to know is, could a non-magickal person have the ability to affect someone that way, inadvertently? Like his attraction to me sent out some sort of energy waves or something that got me in my sleep? :?:

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:14 pm

ImaBalloon,
That is a very tough question.
Only way to answer something like that is a reading.
I highly recommend our psychics. 1-888-4-HOODOO
Hope this helps.

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Miss Aida, yes, I figured that would probably be the best way to find out. I'm definitely taking it into consideration. Thanks! :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Make Someone Desire Me or Be Obsessed With Me

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:02 am

Yes, people can cause such an effect without actually lighting a candle or saying a spell. Some people naturally influence others, others are psychic vampires--many of which don't know they even are. A reading can illuminate further.

You can also perform a cleansing with 13 Herb bath and see where you stand after the cleansing bath.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

MDJ

I want to be irresistible in love. How?

Unread post by MDJ » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:34 pm

How can a man become irresistible and have a woman all over him?
Last edited by MissMichaele on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Retitled for clarity

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:29 am

Hi MDJ,

You can read through the following thread which should provide you with a number of ideas. If you have specific questions then, please feel free to ask and we'll see how best we can help :)

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

MDJ

Unread post by MDJ » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:59 am

How would the irresistible spell work for a man and have her all over him?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 am

MDJ: Instead of working the spell for men to become irresistible to the woman working the spell, you would work it so that women would be irresistible to the man working the spell.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

eazy89

Oils to be an irresistible lover

Unread post by eazy89 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:22 pm

I want to be able to give future sexual partners the experience of their life, and to be an amazing lover offering great sex and wonderful sexual experiences. What can I use?

ProphetAvery
Re: Oils to be an irresistible lover

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Hey Eazy, try some oil products behind your ear and on your palms right before yah do the DO!

Attraction, bewitching and kiss me now sound great for this, also little catnip around the lady parts will up the "lust factor".

Hope this helps!
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Attraction spiritual supplies are used to draw to you what you want like a magnet.
Bewitching spiritual supplies adds mystery, fascination and sexaul allure.
Kiss Me Now spiritual supplies are used in love spells to bring about immediate sexual luck.

If you desire something with a more lasting effect add Fire of Love spiritual supplies.

Each of these products lines include the dressing oils, bath crystals, incense, and sachet powders. If you have the option to select the full spellkit, you may have candles and a mojo too to continue your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:41 am

You can also try Follow Me Boy and Jezebel.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

eazy89

Unread post by eazy89 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:17 pm

I have lavender love, follow me girl, fire of love,look me over oil are this good.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Hello, Eazy89,
Yes, they are all good!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

eazy89

Unread post by eazy89 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Thank you. How would I mix and use these oils as a cologne?
Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Eazy89,
Yes, they are all good!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi eazy89,

There are a couple of ways of doing that:

1 - You can mix it into an existing perfume/cologne/body product. You'll find lots of information and ideas on how to do that in the following thread: lmcco-oil-in-shampoo,-lotion,-soap,-pom ... b9e66f3c8e

2 - Apply a combination of the oils directly to your skin, or diluted in a carrier oil, as a perfume. You'll find more on blending oils in the following thread: blending-two-or-more-lucky-mojo-oils-qu ... b9e66f3c8e

HiImDiane

Unread post by HiImDiane » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:32 pm

I want to either cast a spell or have a spell cast where someone I am dealing with becomes obsessed with me, I need something powerful that's going to last a while, my question is if I have 13 FMB candles lit from a AIRR member and I state in my petition exactly what I want, are just candles powerful to work by themselves?? or should I do something else such as a doll or skull??

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Good Evening, HiImDiane,
If you plan to work with an AIRR member, may I suggest that the 2 of you decide the plan of action together?
Usually, the AIRR member will do a reading first and then they make suggestions. Each AIR member has their own way of casting spells and their own ideas (different means to the same end).
I also cast spells for people an we decide together what the best course of action is.
It's like going to a Doctor. We don't just tell them what to do. They have to examine us first.
Same with a Root-Doctor.
Wishing you the very best and hoping that you have a joyous holiday season
Take care

Bella1108

Unread post by Bella1108 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:16 pm

i am doing work on my target to keep her faithful i have a red skull candle, follow me girl powder, stay at home powder and fire of love powder. How would i go about dressing a candle with these. I read somewhere that you can use olive oil then rub the candle in the powders or blow them onto the candle is this true?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:54 pm

Hello, Bella 1108,
It's not traditional to dress candles with sachet powders.
But, here is a page that tells you everything that you can do with them: www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
I hope this helps.
Take care

HiImDiane

Unread post by HiImDiane » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:43 am

Hi Aida, Thank you for your response. :-). My question is can you make someone obsessed with you just by using candles. Like if I have someone to light a few follow me boy candles for me and my petition is for "Jack to become obsessed with me" will that work or is it better to work with skull candles and other things when it come to obsessions ??

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, HiImDiane,
Candle spells are terrific. And, depending on how much you put into them, yes, they will work.
I do also love the skull candles for this type of work.
BUT an obsession is more like a job for a spell kit. That's what I would do!! www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Let us know how it all works out!
Take care
Happy new year

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:56 am

What kind of candle spell can I have someone do for me to have a man be obsessed with me and at the same time always wanna spend on me and be very generous with me? I don't have much to spend but I can't do the candle spell myself cuz of living situation and all. Thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:19 am

Consider having the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC) set a combination of Follow Me Boy and Pay Me candles on your behalf; over a picture of your target. You'll find those here:
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... e-boy.html & http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ay-me.html

Luckystr25

Unread post by Luckystr25 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:49 am

I've had 12 candles burned to make someone come to me and reveal how they feel for me... reconcile. Etc etc. I have saw no results. Person is still upset not speaking and definitely not worth my time, money, or energy. How do I undo this or do I even need to undo Anything if I have seen no results in a month since starting. All Of the candle reports came back positive but I have seen nothing but attitude that has made realize how ugly this person is inside. I'm not sure if I need to undo anything because of the reports or just do nothing else just in case nothing will happen anyway. Please if someone could give me some advise.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Hello, Luckystr25,
You really don't have to do anything. You don't have to reverse anything.
However, you might want to get a reading to see what obstacles may be in the way (if you're interested).
You can get a reading at: http://readersandrootworkers.org or at www.hoodoopsychics.com
Also, just for your information, I tell my clients to wait 3 months for signs/movement/competition. I think that 1 month is too soon.
I hope this helps and I wish you the very best in your endeavors.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:52 am

Hello luckystr25 ,

Along with Miss Aida's good advice, you might might do a cut and clear working to help you move on to a more fulfilling relationship. You can read about that kind of work here http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Peace~

Nathen

Luckystr25

Unread post by Luckystr25 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:54 am

I thank you both for your advice... I think I have come to see things differently so that I am fine either way:) This experience has taught me a lot and I am thankful for LM.

TriniMomma39
Honey Jar

Unread post by TriniMomma39 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Hello everyone, there is a guy that I'm seeing, it's more sexual and not a real relationship like I want it to be. I was thinking of doing a Honey jar and something else to spice up the relationship and get him really drawn to me that he won't even think about looking at another woman. If I get the honey jar I won't be able to get any personal effects of his, so can I just add a picture of his and one of myself into the honey jar? Can I also add something spicy so that things will always be hot and spicy between us? I'm also thinking about using something else so that he will be so weak for me. Suggestions everyone. I'm open to them. Thanks in advance

Babemitch

Unread post by Babemitch » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:48 pm

I would like to buy the follow me boy but the target is away for a month and a half. We have contact and I just came back from visiting . Should I do the work now that he's away or should I wait until he's back. It will be so much easier since he's away to pour that water by his doorstep.

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:17 pm

If it's a sexual relationship it should actually be fairly easy to get personal concerns, no? It sounds like his sexual fluids are pretty readily accessible to you :) . And if nothing else, you can always check your bed for his hair after he leaves. Or if you're at his place, excuse yourself to the restroom and do a little harvesting - I tend to carry a wee ziploc bag in my pocket when I know this possibility might exist, so that things don't get lost in transport.

As for herbs, ginger is really good for heating up a lover. Catnip to make him follow you. Rosemary gives women control, so that might be helpful for you as well. Good luck!
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello, Babemitch,
It wouldn't hurt to order the products now.
This gives you lots of time to prepare for your spells and to perfect them.
Also, you might want to consider having the products on hand. I always worry about if the post office doesn't deliver them on time, if they lose a package, etc.
Better safe than sorry!
Take care
Babemitch wrote:I would like to buy the follow me boy but the target is away for a month and a half. We have contact and I just came back from visiting . Should I do the work now that he's away or should I wait until he's back. It will be so much easier since he's away to pour that water by his doorstep.

chris-chris203

Unread post by chris-chris203 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Hello all I have a bit of a problem and I need some help with my situation was hoping someone could direct me in the right direction. I am in a relationship now going on 2 months with a guy who I really like. We have been friends for a long time before we started dating we just had no clue we both shared the same feelings for one another. I am starting to get concerned that he is starting to lose interest in me or worse that he doesn't love me. I had not spoken to him since Sunday of last week. That is until he messaged me today and instead of concerning himself with saying hello or how have you been or an I missed you or even I love you he said the words "i'm horny and need your help." I mean he hasn't spoken to me in over a week and when he finally messages me that is what he comes up with? It appears he cares more about the sex aspect of this relationship then he does about loving me. He used to tell me he loved me every single day and said the sweetest things to me. He used to call me his little love bug but all this stopped.

It has gotten so bad that he no longer messages me I always have to message him first. It's like I am doing all the work in this relationship and he is always giving me one excuse after the other. What I want is for him to love me again like he used to when we first started dating. If anything I want him to always think of how much he loves me and obsess over me so much that he wants people to know we are together and to the point where he can show me how much I mean to him. I just have no clue where to even begin. There is no fighting in this relationship we get along just fine. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Nony65
How to get things going!

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:20 am

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I don't want to put another thread on that is similar and cause any hassle! But I am in need of some advice or recommendations.

I've started seeing a guy for a month who's brilliant; kind, caring, funny etc. When we first started seeing each other, he was texting me loads and all the time. However, since a couple of weeks ago, he's edged off, and it's normally me who has to instigate texting.

The time we spend together is great, but I want to get things going a bit.

I just want him to desire me, contact me a bit more and see him a little more. I have previously cast spells before years ago as a teenager to attract my ex back; they did work to a degree but he often went after a couple of days. I read somewhere you have to be in "tune" physically and mentally to cast spells. My mental health isn't the best, although I do try to attune my mind when casting a spell and give everything my focus.

Do you recommend any conjure help, or would it be best for me to purchase something from here and try and cast this myself?

Any recommendations are much appreciated and thank you! :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Hello, chris-chris203,
I am sorry that it sounds like your relationship may be souring.
But, fortunately, you didn't wait too long for advice.
I would highly suggest a "Stay With me" spell kit that you should start performing as soon as possible. www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
You might also want to consider spells and or oils on yourself to make your more desirable to him. Things such as: "bewitching" www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
And things of that sort.
Additionally, here is an array of love spells that you may want to browse to see what may appeal to you: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Last, but not least, take a look at all the suggestions on the pages of this thread for even more ideas.
If this were me, I would get a reading to find out the entire truth about matters.
http://readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best (and hang in there!).

Miss Aida
Re: How to get things going!

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Hello, Nony65,
Welcome to the forum!
I moved your post over to the appropriate subforum and there are numerous ideas here for you on many pages.
Also, you may want to look at this page for lots of ideas: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
However, if you want the spells cast for you, you can contact an AIRR member for help: http://readersandrootworkers.org
Wishing you the best!
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask
Nony65 wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I don't want to put another thread on that is similar and cause any hassle! But I am in need of some advice or recommendations.

I've started seeing a guy for a month who's brilliant; kind, caring, funny etc. When we first started seeing each other, he was texting me loads and all the time. However, since a couple of weeks ago, he's edged off, and it's normally me who has to instigate texting.

The time we spend together is great, but I want to get things going a bit.

I just want him to desire me, contact me a bit more and see him a little more. I have previously cast spells before years ago as a teenager to attract my ex back; they did work to a degree but he often went after a couple of days. I read somewhere you have to be in "tune" physically and mentally to cast spells. My mental health isn't the best, although I do try to attune my mind when casting a spell and give everything my focus.

Do you recommend any conjure help, or would it be best for me to purchase something from here and try and cast this myself?

Any recommendations are much appreciated and thank you! :)

Luckystr25

Unread post by Luckystr25 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:20 am

Hi Everyone,
In hoping someone can help me here with some advice. In December I started burning candles to become closer to someone that I liked. At the time it seemed mutual the attraction to each other. We hung out every weekend... texted, saw each other daily because we worked together. I just needed a push to get the truth out of the person so we could began to work on other things. Well, I ordered a candle to be placed on the altar at LM. A week later we had an argument which I believe was my fault. I had 12 candles burned to bring us back together. The emotional connection was so strong from day one and the person always wanted to hang out. Nothing happened no speaking to each other or anything. 3 months went by and I could not take it anymore because we worked together and so I quit my job. I liked this person so much but it seemed as if the candles made it worse for me. My emotions are still strong even though I don't see this person or communicate. I tried apologizing to this person no response. Wierd because it was one argument and something that could have definitely been mended. I'm hunted everyday with strong feelings and I can't sleep. I'm unable to sleep at night because of nightmares, I see shadows and feel things. I've had cut and clear burned, love uncrossing, good results. The feelings come and go but its like there's a strong hold on me. I can't say anything to the person because they ignore me. No psychic knows what's going on... only says that there's spirits around me and no way of knowing how it got there. Any advice? Sorry this is so long. Thanks for any responses

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:22 am

Hello Luckystr25,

This situation sounds very complicated. Have you had a reading from a reader at AIRR? (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org). You might try getting a reading on this with a reputable worker in order to gain better insight into what is really going on.

Peace~

Nathen

Luckystr25

Unread post by Luckystr25 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:47 am

Thanks for responding. Yes, I was told to stay on top of the situation but and that things was looking up but that root worker is no longer here. I was also told to not burn anymore candles on my own not even to help myself because I had no clue what I was doing and I could be opening up a door?

abracadabra88

Unread post by abracadabra88 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:48 am

There is a guy in my class from school that i like, and i know that he likes me too.
I have been using love spells on him for several months now and they all work pretty good on him.
The thing is, he is affraid to let people know about it and that bothers me.
It's like he is ashamed of it when people would know about him liking/ loving me.
I used every love spell i own and they were all succesful and he likes and loves me, but i just can't get rid of that "being ashamed" issue he has.
So what can i do to make him love me so much to the point that he wants to scream it from the rooftops, instead of being shy about it?
It's funny 'cause this never happened to me before.
Usually they either love me and want the world to know it or they just won't love me nomatter what spell i do

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, abracadabra88,
You might want to try a white skull candle with crucible of courage oil.
Here are the links: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
And here is a post that Miss cat writes about Crucible of Courage on the forum crucible-of-courage-oil-questions-and-a ... 86s60.html
Wishing you the best with this!
Take care

abracadabra88

Unread post by abracadabra88 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:42 am

Thankyou Miss Aida,
I will read the post and try the white skull candle with the oil since i haven't tried that yet.
Somehow i feel already positive about it.
Thank you very much.

notoriousv

Desire

Unread post by notoriousv » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:29 am

Asking for insight with this matter. I recently purchased the follow me girl oil, have made a honey jar and burned and dressed red candles with my semen, I have her hair, in the oil and honey jar with some damiana and catnip. What I am wanting to know is how I can add more umph to this so that her desire for me is as it was in the beginning or our relationship. Disclosure, there is another guy trying to work his way into the picture. I would also like some insight on how to best use John the Conqueror in this work.

Thanks for the help.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:59 pm

Hello, notoriousv ,
I usually use honey jars and such as "back-up" spells to other spells.
I would suggest that you take a look at this page to give you an array of wonderful love spells and ideas www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
There are definitely spells that will add: "UUUUMPH"!!!
And you will also see what to do with John the COnqueror
Wishing you the best on this
Take care

TheBestest

Keep him from distancing from me

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:12 pm

Two empaths/psychics told me this ex lover of mine is my soulmate. The one psychic told me to be careful because he is going to distance himself alot especially when he starts to develope feelings for me. Well he and I have been talking since Dec via phone and social network and have only literally seen each other twice in that time with once being a date. I truly like/want him and if he is my siulmate I don't want him to distance himself so much that BOTH of us potentially lose interest (although if we are soulmates we're meant to be regardless). The contact me spell/charm works WHEN HE'S NOT FIGHTING IT, but what else can I do? BTW Our first was the other night and it was great and by now he should always want to see/contact me daily!

Miss Aida
Re: Keep him from distancing from me

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello, TheBestest,
You could try Look me Over spells: www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
Follow Me Boy Spells: www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
And here is an array of spells that you can chose from: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Wishing you the best

adriana676

Unread post by adriana676 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:26 am

Hi ther my husdand moved out about 1yr and a half ago and well ive been working on him and jus 3 weeks ago he told me he was moving bac in and he hasn't. To b honest I feel him distant. I want him to luv being wit me spend time together and is ther away that I could work on him to get him to move in and sty home and get him away from drinking buddys. I worry about that because his driven home drunk a few times.

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:50 am

I've been doing a few spells recently on my boyfriend to get him to think of me and be more committed to the relationship, but if anything, I'm the one who seems to be getting obsessed over him while he seems perfectly cool on his end. Did I do something wrong? Why are the spells having an effect (I think) on me instead of him? He still talks to me but if anything his interest is waning while mine keeps growing and I'm obsessed with making things work. We're now in an ldr. Please advice! :( :( :(

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello, adriana676
Well, congratulations that your work has had an effect! That's wonderful!
I would try 3 Spells:
1-Come to me- www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
Then, once he comes to you, you want him to stay
2-Stay With me- www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
Then, to help him with that drinking problem, you would want to perform a cast off evil spell on him
3-Cast off evil- www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html
Additionally, you might want to hot foot his drinking buddies (if you feel inclined to do so)
4- www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
I hope this helps and wishing you the very best
Take care
adriana676 wrote:Hi ther my husdand moved out about 1yr and a half ago and well ive been working on him and jus 3 weeks ago he told me he was moving bac in and he hasn't. To b honest I feel him distant. I want him to luv being wit me spend time together and is ther away that I could work on him to get him to move in and sty home and get him away from drinking buddys. I worry about that because his driven home drunk a few times.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello, kaboodle ,
Sometimes that happens.
It used to happen to me all the time because I was right in the "line of fire" with all the energy being sent out!
Because of your sensitivity, protect yourself while performing these spells
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
You could also wear some protection amulets too: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html
Hope this helps
Take care

kaboodle wrote:I've been doing a few spells recently on my boyfriend to get him to think of me and be more committed to the relationship, but if anything, I'm the one who seems to be getting obsessed over him while he seems perfectly cool on his end. Did I do something wrong? Why are the spells having an effect (I think) on me instead of him? He still talks to me but if anything his interest is waning while mine keeps growing and I'm obsessed with making things work. We're now in an ldr. Please advice! :( :( :(

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:05 pm

I got a reading by someone else and he basically said my target "loves me but is not in love with me" and he has someone else on his mind and that we don't have a future together. I'm basicslly beyond devastated right now. Is it really over? Should I just give up? Because I still love him so much. Surely readings aren't the final outcome right? Please please help.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:51 pm

kaboodle wrote:I got a reading by someone else and he basically said my target "loves me but is not in love with me" and he has someone else on his mind and that we don't have a future together. I'm basicslly beyond devastated right now. Is it really over? Should I just give up? Because I still love him so much. Surely readings aren't the final outcome right? Please please help.
Boy oh boy have I been here before. Usually when a reading says this, that means maybe it is time to let go. Trust me I know that HURTS. Now, if your dead set on still trying you could do work to break them up , IF they are together that is. You can also use some skull candle work to implants thoughts of you in there, but what ppl will normally tell you is just do a cut and clear and move on. Again, I have been here before so I do understand. What you do next is totally up to you.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:54 pm

You would be better off getting a reading from one of the reputable people at AIRR (http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers), given that this forum is for customers of Lucky Mojo...a hoodoo supply store affiliated with AIRR and not with independent vodou practitioners advertising online. This way, you can have greater certainty in understanding your situation and what you could do about it. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Kaboodle and The Bestest,
I have edited both posts in which Kaboodle had mentioned someone's name not affiliated with Lucky Mojo, AIRR, or Hoodoo Psychics.
The Bestest, you had just quoted Kaboodle (and I'm sure you didn't see it)
Kaboodle, PLEASE read the forum rules. This is a form of advertising someone else (which is against the forum rules).
Thank you

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:35 am

Miss Aida wrote:Kaboodle and The Bestest,
I have edited both posts in which Kaboodle had mentioned someone's name not affiliated with Lucky Mojo, AIRR, or Hoodoo Psychics.
The Bestest, you had just quoted Kaboodle (and I'm sure you didn't see it)
Kaboodle, PLEASE read the forum rules. This is a form of advertising someone else (which is against the forum rules).
Thank you
I apologize, no I didn't see it. Thank you for not chewing me out. All I saw was that she needed help. Again I apologize :-(

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”