• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:22 am

Spells to Make Someone Desire Me or Be Obsessed With Me

Re: Spells to Make Someone Desire Me or Be Obsessed With Me

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:09 pm

If you stop getting signs & movement after awhile does that mean you need to keep working on the target? I am trying to just sit back & let it manifest more but I m not really recieving anymore signs/movement or contact from my target. Do I need to try another spell possibly? I completed a red skull candle as well as 2 other red candles dressed with my menstrual blood about 2-3 weeks ago & was getting crazy signs right off the bat but they have kinda ceased :/ Maybe I'm just not being patient enough? Can anyone tell me if this is normal in spell work/manifestation? Thnx
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,
Sounds to me like you are lacking patience.
I'd continue spell work for awhile.
Also, look at this page and make sure you're not violating one of these guidelines for spell work: www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

What product will force a stubborn girl to want me

Unread postby Cupidlover » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello so i have been madly inlove with this girl for a long time and i have shown her, but she has not accepted me in her life. So i tried to move on but to be honest i cant live without this girl she makes me so happy, just her presence makes me happy but she has cut me out:/ iv been heartbroken and restless without her. I know what shes with me she fall in love because i will give her the world i have tried open willed spells but all failed so iv come to the conclusion to force her stubborn mind to want me. What candles and oils should i use? Does love me oil force love on someone? How about the use of Jinn?
Cupidlover

Re: What product will force a stubborn girl to want me

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Hello, Cupidlover,
Please go to this page to see the array of love spells that Miss cat has provided. ww.luckymojo.com/lovespells. html
You will definitely find something that suits you there.
Also, if you want to work with the Djinn, that takes years and years of experience and an incredible amount of knowledge. That is NOT something to take lightly.
Conjureman Ali is the ONLY person in AIRR that works with Djinn. Just go to the AIRR webpage and look on the left hand side of the page and then click on his name:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Also, please post in the appropriate forums. I am now moving and merging your post to the appropriate subforum
Wishing you the very best with this and I hope that you get this girl to come to you!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Getting Someone to Give You a Chance

Unread postby watatah » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:59 pm

What kind of work can be done to get a girl to just give you a chance... Besides a sweetener jar. I have one working already. I've got follow me girl oil, love attraction oil and sachet powder, and come to me oil. I was thinking maybe burning a red candle dressed in follow me girl, syrup, and sugar on top of a picture packet filled with herbs.
watatah

Make him REALLY really love me

Unread postby moonmaiden » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:57 pm

I am looking to have two love spells on the go for maximum effect however I'm not sure if I need to, or if I can blend them together!

I currently have the love me spell kit from the shop and plan on doing that
but in tandem I was thinking of burning a pink bride and groom candle fixed with return to me oil, chuparrosa oil, love me sachet powder, burned with fire of love incense and come to me incense. This is to make him REALLY REALLY love me - maximum effect is what I am looking for!

We are currently separated but I getting back together so the return to me and come to me are just for drawing him closer, faster! Is there anything else I should do? Any tips on how to work them?

Thank you!
moonmaiden

Re: Getting Someone to Give You a Chance

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Hello, watatah,
Here is an array of spells for you to browse: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
ALSO< you might want to try an attraction spell on yourself: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
AND use some Look Me Over products on yourself: www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
Wishing you the very best and hope you get your target
take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Make him REALLY really love me

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Hello, moonmaiden ,
This is confusing me.
You had stated in another thread that he had returned to you.
Please try to keep your posts consistent (and also, not all over the forum).
Here is an array of love spells for you: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted on Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:47 pm.

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:50 pm

Can I add whiskey to my existing honey jar on my target or could I also sprinkle some on my mojo bag I have (that contain our concerns & photos/petition inside) ??
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:55 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,
I wouldn't put whiskey in the honey jar.
There are people who feed there Mojo hand whiskey.
However, it depends on the intent of the Mojo hand. I much prefer using Lucky Mojo oils on my Mojo hands. They work beautifully
Wishing you the best.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Sexual Attraction and Obsession (GAY)

Unread postby Chibitad1990 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:38 pm

I reconnected with an old flame, and our conversation was as flat as a 3 day old coke. Also, he's upset with me over something very petty.
I want to use Catnip and Lavender my mojo hand. Theres a lodestone sitting in my supply closet. And I have a picture of him I'd like to use as well.
How would I incorporate the picture in my mojo hand? And what other items should I use to make him think about me, obsess over me, crave me, and eventually invite me over, if catnip, lavender, and the lodestone aren't enough?

P.S. I can't light candles....I hope thats not a problem. :?
Chibitad1990

Unread postby j82 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:10 pm

Well first you need a reading to see whats really going on and then what can be done , seek an AIRR worker. Also if you cant light candles then I would pay an AIRR or the Independent church to set them for you in this matter. Question: why do you want to use those herbs? how do you plan to use them to help? Also what oil will you use? I would normally use two lodestones in love work not one. a mirror box with his photos and ur photos is a good start to shake and make him think of you always. it is mentioned in great length on the LM forum with many post just look picture box spell.
j82

Spells to Make Someone Desire Me or Be Obsessed With Me

Unread postby J-Mo » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Hello Chicitad1990,

I've merged your topic here and i think you will find lots of useful information for your situation in this thread.

There's a lot more to hoodoo than burning candles. Making a doll baby up is very powerful and effective.

You can stuff the doll baby with the herbs you have on hand. Lavender is great for same sex love and catnip makes men follow you. I would add some Damiana http://herb-magic.com/damiana.html for passion.

In the past i have used a mixture of Q oil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-q.html Bewitching oil http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html and Follow Me Boy http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html to anoint myself when i knew i would be around the person i was interested in. It worked great for me.

Best of luck.
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aradia71 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:46 am

I would like to use Follow Me Boy oil in my husband's car, but I don't want him to know I've put it there. How much can I apply to the steering wheel and gear stick without him noticing it's there? Should I also use Controlling Oil? I also want to dust the pedals with powder but the powder is very noticeable and I don't have any graveyard dirt to mix it with. Will dirt from our garden be a suitable substitute for that? What are the best oils and powders to use? Much gratitude!
aradia71

Unread postby j82 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:56 pm

So you want to control him and make him follow you? A little drop of the oil rubbed together ( really a tiny drop goes a long way) would be enough to put it on his steering wheel and shifter. What purpose was the graveyard dirt for? Are you using it in a love me or die or a spell where you sprinkle them with a loved ones grave dirt to control him? Or just to cover the work up? If true love work I would take dirt from your garden and mix it, that is perfectly fine and normal to cover it up. Of course if you have access to his shoes lightly dust the inside of them. Toe to heal to keep him or draw him in.
j82

Unread postby natstein » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:24 am

Hello Aradia71,

What j82 said about using the dirt from your garden is good advice. It will also help to draw him there. Follow Me Boy (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html) products sound good for what you are wanting to do. Controlling (http://www.luckymojo.com/controlling.html) products are bit harsher in that you are being more domineering of his thoughts but that is fine to if that is what you need. I would make a mix of both powders along with some of the dirt from your yard to sprinkle under his feet. You do not have to use a lot of either the oils or the powder to do the work. This helps to keep it subtle so he won't notice. I hope you have lots of success and keep us posted n how it is going!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Hello everyone,

Long time away from LM forum...not because of a good reason. I was working on this target and everything was heading the right direction, positive readings, ets, and suddenly everything turned to s***. My target told me at he want us to stay friends, but that his GF is more important than me. BTW, we never got anything physical between us, just an emotional connection and a strong chemistry. I don't know what happened with everything to turn it this way. It hurts like hell and it's impossible to feel positive about it. He destroyed my life, and now I'm a mess. I gave the work 3 to come to completion, but obviously the completion was not what I've intended. Please help and advise what to do. Obviously I need to abandon everything, even if I still forgave him for wronging me when I didn't do him any wronging , and wanting him still. I am at lost... I want him to regret his decision to push me aside and to desire me like crazy, to be tormented and obsessed about me. Intranquil spirit?! Afraid to go there...Please help!!!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,

Oh, Geez. I am so very sorry. That's sad news.

There are 7 pages here of really good spell ideas. have you looked at them?

And if you don't want to work with the Intranquil Spirit, what not have MISC set the lights for you? www.missionaryindependent.org/candle-al ... -mojo.html

What did your last reading say abut this? What are the obstacles that made things turn around? With a reading, you may get insight into what happened to turn things around the way that they did.

Nevertheless, I pray for your happiness and peace of mind.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aradia71 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:59 am

I too have thought about Intranquil Spirit but am afraid of any undesirable consequences. Does the MISC set Intranquil Spirit lights? I have looked at the above link but can't find the different types of lights that can be set. If the MISC does set them, are the chances of any undesirable consequences for the petitioner lessened by having it done at the MISC?

Much gratitude!
aradia71

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:24 am

If you worked up to set time limit and didn't get what you want, then that is a clear sign to move on. I know it hurts and it seems impossible. But if you worked hard and didn't get what you want then know that its time to let go. Not every situations ends successfully and sometimes the answer to our prayers is no. This is a particularly important moment, people who cannot seem to muster the strength to move on can fall easily into obsession and really unhealthy emotions. Plus, you don't want a lover who requires perpetual work.

I would suggest healing yourself and moving on. No sweeter vengeance them him seeing you happy with someone else. He'll regret it then.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Walnut Shell spell

Unread postby Twindnature » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:36 am

Hey guys,
I've been trying to think of some ideas to create obsession in someone but it's been on the back burner for a while. I don't fully understand the concept of Double Cross but assuming I have it right, I was wondering if I soaked two halves of a walnut's shell in double cross, could it change it's obsession relief into an obsession infliction, then bind it closed with some herbs, powders or curios inside to cause the target to love you? Look Me Over or the like. I was thinking maybe, Dill Seed, HoneySuckle, Tobacco, Cherry Bark and Oris Root? I don't know, maybe some Knot Weed?

Thank you so much to anyone who took the time to read this!

<3
Twindnature

Unread postby natstein » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:14 pm

Hello Twindnature,

I don't think that is quite how it works. I think the Double Cross stuff gets put in with other things like Blessing to Tranquility but adding it makes those products into agents of Jinxing or cursing. I think the point of it is to sneakily get the product into their hands.

To do what you are thinking of doing i think you would just need to combine a few products and word your petition such that they get kind of obsessed with you. I am thinking products like Influence, Fire of Love, Love Me, Follow Me Boy, Magnet and maybe Restless (though this may make it to harsh depending on what you are doing)

here are the links to information about those products

http://www.luckymojo.com/magnet.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-restless.html (this one is just a link to the products, there is not an information page fr these products yet but the name is pretty self explanatory)

Use a whatever combination of these you think you would like. I would definitely include the Magnet and the Influence products, then use whichever kind of love type product you think is best for what you are wanting. I would use these in conjunction with a Skull candle to get into his head.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Twindnature » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:19 pm

You are awesome, Nathen!
I knew about these recipes but I was hoping so hard to be creative. lol
Thank you for the correction on double cross, that could have been messy >.<

<3
Twindnature

Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby Twindnature » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:52 am

I was wondering what sort of things I might do if I wanted to Close my intended off from everyone but leave an open path to myself. That way, for all things, this person would come to me, whether it be to confide or just because they're bored Thursday night. Perhaps even increase the rapidity of a forming relationship.

I'm not sure if I'm really willing to shut someone in like this but I would feel much better if I knew what to do should I need to.

Thank you for reading!
<3
Twindnature

Unread postby natstein » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Hello again Twindnature,

I saw your post and moved it over to this thread about making someone obsessed with you. Your question about cursing your love interest to only be able to turn to you is very similar to the other question of yours I answered about the use of the Double Crossing oil. I would again look over this thread.

There is also a type of work that may be good for you. I know it has been written about on this forum and talked about on the Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Hour but I can not seem to find it right this moment. Essentially you get a box or a jar, Take two pictures of the person you are interested in, and personal concerns of you can. Paste those pictures together back to back with the personal concerns, Line the box or jar with pictures of you facing into the container, Suspend the back to back picture of your love interest from the lid so it hangs freely and no matter what way it turns he will be looking only at you. You can smoke the items with appropriate incense or anoint with appropriate oils (the list from my last post would be good for this to I think). You can burn candles on top the container as well once it is made. hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bulb727 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:13 pm

I'm not sure of what I should be using to bring someone closer to me. In the beginning friend was closer and all of a sudden I assumed they saw me as being in love with them and wanting more. How can I bring this person closer to me and desiring and thinking and wanting to be with me? I would prefer using candles but do not no what candle to use and what ritual to use.
bulb727

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:03 pm

Hello, bulb727 ,

May I suggest the Come to Me Spell kit? www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

And, also, here is an array of love spells that Miss cat has provided for all of us. Check it out, it's got EVERYTHING!

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you great success with your spellwork
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:10 am

I've been seeing a new man for a couple weeks and it's moving pretty fast. I don't want him to be obsessed with me, but I want him to want to see me more often and to initiate contact more. When we do see each other, it's great and he's extremely attentive. He has an active social life which is good, but I find myself wanting to see him more than he wants to see me which makes me feel really vulnerable. He also has two kids one of which is always with him. It's an unusual custody arrangement.

He's already had some of my menstrual blood (the natural way). I'm working a honey jar and burn red candles dressed in Fires of Love every day. Maybe I'm overkilling the hoodoo and he's subconsciously picking up on it and resisting it?
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello, littlewing,

I don't think that he's picking up on it and resisting it.

In fact, I think that you need to do more

Keep us posted!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:49 am

Thanks Miss Aida. Any specific suggestions for my situation?
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:47 am

Hello, littlewing ,

Well, I am not sure what you want.

What is it specifically that you want?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:12 pm

I want him to fall in love with me and want to see me more.
littlewing

Spell to get him obsessed with me?

Unread postby StarsNSky » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:44 am

Hi everyone,

At the moment, I happen to be very into someone I know. Unfortunately for me, the feeling isn't reciprocated. Does anyone know of a way to make him feel the same way I do, or perhaps more so? (That would be even better) Thank you.
StarsNSky

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

Per our conversation, we did agree on a baby doll as well as the other love spells.

here is a link on an array of love spells that Miss cat wrote:

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:43 pm

Hello, Stansky,

I will give you the same advice that I gave above:

Go to this page and see if anything appeals to you: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

You might also want to consider working with oils that will attract him to you. Have you looked over the oil page?

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

However, you may want to consider a reading to find out what the obstacles are.

Find readers here: http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby StarsNSky » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:34 pm

Are there any recommendations to provoke possessive qualities in your intended?
StarsNSky

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Hi StarsNSky,

Have you read through the six pages in this thread? It is full of ideas and answers to your very question. Please read it and then if you still have questions, you can ask them here. But read it first.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby maryjanemojo » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:30 pm

Hello,

I need help urgently. I need a spell to cause my boyfriend to become infatuated with me ("in love"). We broke up a few days ago but got back together 'for now' and time is really of the essence. I have tried several of the oils, powders, etc but need this to be infatuation and "in love" rather than just "love". I didn't see anything in the forums or spell pages.

Thank you
MJ
maryjanemojo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:24 pm

Hello, maryjanemojo,

I have moved your post to the appropriate subforum that pertains to your query.

Please read the 6 pages on this thread for spell ideas

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby osfmm » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:59 pm

I just read through all these pages and I think it's important to give my experience so people can truly understand what they are asking for. Obsession is NOT love. It's not cute, it's not fun,it's not peaceful. Don't let movies fool you. I did a few spells and had some done for me where I asks for my target to obsessive over me and love Me obsessively. Things were nice at first, I mean he was all over me and I loved it. Then came the jealousy that ALWAYS comes with obsession.

I never cheated. I never had eyes for anyone else but he THOUGHT I did and that's all it took. My life became a living hell and even though I've moved he's still around. He sends me pictures of my new home in a new state saying he knows where I am that I'm his and dare I try to leave him. Sometimes it's "sweet". He'll send me flowers and chocolates with long, and I do mean LONG letters. He's broken into my boyfriend's (at the time) car and messed with the breaks so he can't stop. It's been two years and I'm STILL dealing with it..

Someone said somethin about one person's obsession is another's happily ever after. No it's not. Obsession is obsession. It's an addiction that destroys everyone involved. There is no LOVE in obsession. If anything it's a lot closer to hate. Don't be fooled by Hollywood. Look up stories of actual obsessive love. It's scary. Be careful what you ask for. He was never a violent or controlling person. I remember earlier on after a fight we had before we actually broke up and he straight said "just the thought of not having you makes me crazy" and it really did because he was never actually in danger of losing me before he started acting this way. He's not the same.

I know people are gonna do what they want because they think their situation is always different but can't say I didn't try..
osfmm

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:43 pm

Hello, osfmm

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Your situation was VERY psychologically unhealthy. You were STALKED. And you were staked by a severely mentally unbalanced person (and those are the types who stalk).

We are not advocating mental illness. And our spells do NOT result in this type of unhealthy attitude.

But, PLEASE know that my heart bleeds for you because this is an emotional trauma that you will NEVER get over.

I had a similar situation (not a bad as yours). I always wondered when this crazy man would show up again (even though he's in another State).

I would check his whereabouts every month. And, my fear was COMPLETELY gone ONLY after I found him in the obituaries last year.

PLEASE be careful because stalkers will return after years of going quiet.

PLEASE take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nightingale_7 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:29 pm

Hi, ever since I moved to New Zealand I've not had any stable relationship. Guys would stop talking abruptly which has made me insecure with time. I met this guy and after ages it feels like we have a connection. We both are infatuated to each other and I would like to make this stronger. I want him to desire me as much as desire him. I want to be his only girl and I want him to spend his energy and time on me in loving me. I am new to this website and the spell so guidance from experienced people will be really appreciated. I want him to be mine. Thanks
Nightingale_7

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello, Nightingale_7 ,

Welcome to the forum!

Well, the first thing I recommend is to read the 6 pages on this thread for ideas.

Then, read this page that Miss cat wrote. It is an array of love spells! www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nightingale_7 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:03 am

Hi I read few things and Fire of love, come to me and love me spells would be useful as it's just started... I am not sure if he loves me but he is attracted towards me.. I just want these feelings to grow stronger first. Want to take it slow and romantic with him and keep him wrapped in my fingers.
The red skull candle would be too much to begin with?
Nightingale_7

Unread postby natstein » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Hello Nightingale_7,

You can start with a red skull candle. I think that is an excellent idea. For more romantic type of love work Chuparosa (http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html) Products work very well in my experience. You might also add Follow Me Boy (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html) products as well. Write what you want on a piece of paper or maybe even a photo of him. put that under your skull candle. baptize and name the candle after him and anoint it with those oils. Talk to the skull everyday telling him to think of you and earn for you, that type of thing. Then after seven days of that light the candle and let it burn!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Nightingale_7 on Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:55 pm.
Reason: Repeated

Unread postby Nightingale_7 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:02 pm

I am not quite sure how to baptise the candle so will you please tell me the method to do it? Also after seventh day do I let the candle burn continuously for hours till it gets finished itself or the burning has to be done over a week?
Nightingale_7

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:58 pm

Hello, Nightingale_7 ,

Take the water, make the sign of the cross while saying: "I baptize you in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, Amen. And I name you: _____ (<---target's name)

On the seventh day, let it burn out completely

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nightingale_7 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:47 pm

Thank you so much for your guidance. With the help of you people I shall begin my work today
Nightingale_7

Unread postby sunnysun » Sun May 15, 2016 1:40 am

Hi peeps,

In need of advice once again,

I have a stay with me glass candle, i am trying to attracked a pacific person, would burning this
Be any good as i am intending for a long term relationship ?
I am currently working a honey jar but have this candle and am not sure the beast circumstance to use it in.

Or should i burn it once i am in a relastionship with someone i want to stay ?

As always many thanks for ur expert advice !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sunnysun

Unread postby natstein » Sun May 15, 2016 6:39 am

Hello sunnysun,

The Stay With Me line of products is more directed at keeping a person you are already in a relationship with rather than attracting a person to you. Start with Come To Me Candles first and then once he has came you can work that Stay With Me to keep him!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dashie » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:45 pm

Hello, I'm trying to get an old friend to come back to me. We use to hang out almost everyday, I made a small mistake in our friendship and it messed up things pretty badly for awhile. We still communicate, but not like we use to and we don't hang out much anymore. I want her to come back to me for good and closer. What can I do? Thanks.
Dashie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:22 pm

Hello, Dashie ,

Your very first step would be to perform return to me spells and reconciliation

That's step one.

www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Then, you move on to more spells as you progress.

here's a page that Miss cat wrote on Love Spells: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby FairyGodWitch » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:35 pm

Hi everyone. Sorry in advance for the long post. My situation is fairly complicated . This guy that I'm interested in is a family friend. I have his date of birth, first name and last with the initial to his middle name. I also have his date of birth and have access to his pictures because we are friends on facebook and snapchat. I'm unable to be vocal about my attraction to him and my intentions because he is friends with my soon to be ex husband. I started a honey jar on him at the end of april. I've seen signs but no movement. I also did a freezer binding spell on him around the same time as the honey jar. I need to move quickly and want to know how to make him not interested in any other females because I know he is a long term relationship type of guy and noticed that he was on a "date " today. I don't want it to go any further because I believe he's the guy that I should be with and don't feel like waiting years for him and another girl to break up. What can I do to start a friendship with him that will eventually turn into a relationship? ? Without other females interfering? I have a pair of shoes that used to belong to him because he gave them to my ex . I hope that this is the right thread to post this in
FairyGodWitch

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:51 am

Get him out of the freezer right now, and I'd recommend running hot water over the packet to try to warm him back up. You froze him away from you, which is why your work feels stalled - the love work you're doing right now will probably be successful once it's not working at cross-purposes with the freezer energy. Unfreeze him, and then start doing either Attraction or Come to Me work on him. You could also add cinnamon (attracting) and ginger (adds heat to love work) to the candles you're burning on your honey jar. Also, place his shoes next to your front door with the toes pointing in - even toward your bedroom if that's possible. That'll walk him toward you.

There's an excellent thread on freezer spells elsewhere on this forum, but I'll tell you quickly here: love is warm or hot, and putting someone in the freezer makes them cold. Put your romantic rivals in the freezer instead - there's some really great stuff about that in the freezer spell thread.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

Unread postby Hailey09 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:03 am

Cassiopaeia you're being most helpful this morning. I did a freezer spell months ago as a binding ritual but what you explain makes sense. I see my honey jar and my other things working but who's to say things wouldn't be easier if I unthawed that freezer spell. Thanks again for fostering another "ah hah" moment
Hailey09

Unread postby FairyGodWitch » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:36 am

I agree with Hailey09 . Thank you so much Cassiopaeia for being so helpful even though what I did was very stupid . I got the idea of freezer binding from this youtube witch . I'm not even sure why I tried it lol smh . I took it out the freezer as soon as I read your reply . I can't wait to see what unfolds once I burn my candle at midnight with LM oils AND Cinnamon with ginger . I've been hearing and seeing his name all over the place so I can only imagine what'll happen now that he is unfrozen . I'll come back with an update once I see some movement with the signs ! btw , what should I do with the paper that was in the freezer bag?
FairyGodWitch

Unread postby Hailey09 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:59 am

FairyGodWitch, I am going to take my petition from my freezer bag and bury it under one of my rose bushes in my front yard. Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong but that's the only thing that feels "right" to do. Perhaps we could dry it out, burn it and scatter the ashes on one of our LM candles? Eek idk lol. Soooo happy you brought this up though because I totally forgot about that freezer spell
Hailey09

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:22 am

I'm happy to help!

As for the freezer petition - Hailey09, that sounds like an excellent deployment method. Front yard draws things in, and roses are wonderfully symbolic. FairyGodWitch, you could also do a front yard burial or burial in a potted plant by your front door (inside or outside) if you don't have a front yard. You could also leave it at the crossroads and ask the crossroads spirit to bring you your man from any direction, or words to that effect.

Good luck to both of you!
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation