• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:55 am

Spells to Make Someone Desire Me or Be Obsessed With Me

Re: Spells to Make Someone Desire Me or Be Obsessed With Me

Unread postby Hailey09 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Thanks, I'll go with my first mind and your reassurance Cassiopaeia. I too will keep you all posted
Hailey09

Unread postby Dashie » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:23 pm

Miss Aida. Do you have a suggestion for someone who is pretty broke currently? I can't afford the kit sadly. But my friend and I have chatted a bit, she seems to have forgiven me, but said it will take a long time for her to trust me again. I guess that would be progress. But I'm not satisfied with it.
Dashie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:50 pm

Hello, Dashie ,

You might find something here on this page that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope that you find something within your price range

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ANewBeginning1 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:10 pm

Hey Everyone, I'm new of course and I am on here because I saw Madame Pamita on YouTube.

She did instructions on how to work with a skull candle to make someone desire you. She cut the wick off of the candle and anointed it with I think Marriage oil and baptized the skull and also she carved the desires into the head of the skull?

Is it that simple?
ANewBeginning1

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:12 am

I think i saw that same video, TheDemonKing02, and she loaded the candle with personal concerns of the person, to make a magical link to them, or spoke of doing so.

One does not exactly "carve" the words into the skull -- merely writing with a needle or nail is sufficient to leave a trace in the wax. People often call it "carving," but it's really just writing.

Marriage oil is for marriage, which may or may not be the same as desire. I would recommend Fire of Love or Kiss Me Now! for passion.

It's a good spell, but the simplicity of the work is obscured by the intensity of concentration and focus you must put into it. Additionally, candle spells are generally used in conjunction with some personal contact spells as well.

There is a very long and highly informative thread on skull candles here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Not all of the spells in the thread are for love, but if you read the whole series you will know a whole lot more about skull candles than you do now, i guarantee!

By the way, if you really are looking for love, you might want to consider that a handle like "The Demon King" may only have limited appeal. To lure someone for love, try a gentler and kinder name. I speak as one who knows.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Piscesdreamer » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:01 am

I need help. I am new to this . I have done a honey jar in the past to prevent me and my ex from breaking up two months ago, but we still broke up. He broke up with me out the blue and we had a great relationship. We started out in the same city but he is In the airforce and got stationed a few hours away , so we have been doing long distance. But he broke up with me two months ago and won't tell me why and won't speak to me. Im trying to find a spell to make him find me attractive , to fall in love with me again and to work on being friends and eventually get back together. For right now I just want him to miss me and obscess over me and to find me attractive.
Do I use an ammonia spell to get rid of what's ya obstacles he feels are in the way of us. Can someone point me in the right direction . I just bought more red candles , honey and ammonia and I have baby food jars and pictures of us . I don't have any hair, I just want to start fresh with him because I love him and he will be getting deployed to Korea this year and I don't want to lose him or our friendship. But he won't even speak to me. I dont even know what the problem is. He's just stubborn and doesn't communicate well. I'm trying not to contact him , I just want help finding a spell to help us make up.please help me guys
Piscesdreamer

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:28 pm

Hello Piscesdreamer,

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. I'd first point you to this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html. If you follow the Reconciliation spell on that page, it will give you a chance to write a letter to your ex, into which you'll be able to pour all your thoughts and tell him everything you feel. The Reconciliation spell kit is a more elaborate working to draw your lover back to you, and the kit is also on the page.

It's hard if the guy is shut as tight as a clam though, so you might want to try this simple candle spell to foster communication before you do anything else, so you can understand why he's doing what he's doing. This is a spell Miss Aida has posted on the forum to get someone to talk to you:

"Get a yellow candle: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Anoint it with Mercury oil: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

And then roll it in deer's tongue herb: www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Then, put your petition under the candle and pray."

You can read more about the ammonia jar spell here: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

That's not meant to be specifically for love though or work on specific people, it's more to turn a difficult situation around. Hope this helps, good luck to you!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Piscesdreamer » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:22 am

Thanks I will try this today
Piscesdreamer

Unread postby HappinessRules » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:55 am

There's a famous guy I'm interested in, and I want him to be interested. the reason I know this is a good idea is because, seven famous guys have approached me In the past and I rejected them, because I just assumed they did this to all girls, now looking back I found out they never. So now that I know I'm the kind of person they like, I want to know how to get this guy to notice me from the rest, before I wasn't even trying and attracted them, now it's more of a ooops I'm interested in this famous guy and want him to notice me. Via twitter, we have the same interests, I'm a vegetarian so is he and both health fanatics, how to go about this?
HappinessRules

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:02 am

Hello HappinessRules,

I think it's a pretty big generalization to say that all famous people have similar romantic interests or reasons for pursuing someone. "Famous people" are just that, people, and their personalities and reasons for being interested in someone are as varied as those of "regular" people.

That being said, I'd recommend you use Look Me Over and Bewitching products, which are used to attract a person's attention and create a bewitching, irresistible allure:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

The trick though is actually meeting this person, so he will come in contact with you as you're wearing these oils on your person. If he's coming on tour through your area or otherwise appearing nearby, you could see if you could meet him (and make sure you wear those oils) and possibly strike up a conversation. Or you could put a tiny five spot of Look Me Over oil on the corners of your computer screen if you ever reach out to him on Twitter. Just respect his boundaries, just like all people deserve.

Once you get his attention, you could also use Follow Me Boy products, to hold it:

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

Good luck to you.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HappinessRules » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:44 am

Yh I respect people's boundaries of course hence why I rejected in the past, I'm never full on anyways it's worth a try.
HappinessRules

Need a certain spell

Unread postby missy09 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:04 pm

Im looking for a spell to make my boyfriend obsess over me and for him to also only have eyes for me. We have been dating for awhile now and I just want to keep the feelings strong because this is a long distance relationship.
Thanks! :D
missy09

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:36 pm

Hello, missy09,

Welcome to the forum

I have moved and merged your post to the correct subforum and thread.

Please read the 9 pages here that deals directly with your question

After reading the pages, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HappinessRules » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:04 am

I did something that I'm really not too happy about, ok

I've known of a guy for 2 years we liked each other from afar and we finally started talking, we went on a date and erm I ended up........and I REGRET REGRET REGRET......I lost self control and I don't know why.

Now I was in a relationship for 8 years and stayed loyal and I broke up with my ex now after 6 months I did this.....I don't want it to end with this guy because I've caught emotions for him. Now he's a Taurus and 6 years younger then me but I want to keep him in my life forever. So far I made a honey jar and I have a nation sack arriving in the post....is there anything else I can do?

I know I did make a mistake but after 8 years of an violent relationship I needed sanctuary and probably went the wrong way about it but I was so
fed up of being a stepford partner and loyal and I guess I just malfunctioned and did this.

I have been crying everyday because of the "deed" I done because its not like me......im known as the civilized good girl that restrains herself with moderation....but for that side of me went out the window. What do I do now?
HappinessRules

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:15 pm

Hi HappinessRules,

I think a nation sack and honey jar are good work, so put all of your energy into those spells when you are ready to perform them.

As for the rest of your post, we are not going to pass any judgment on another human being who did something they believe to be a mistake. How you feel about it is up to you, not anyone else.

You asked "what do I do now?" Whatever ethical guidelines you live by, I suggest the thing you do first is to not beat yourself up so much and accept you did something you now regret. Nothing more. We all live with regrets of one kind or another. Learn what you wish from it, put it behind you, pick yourself up and go live your life.

If you feel you need spiritual help to find peace with yourself, I would suggest Tranquility and Healing products. They not only smell wonderful, they work beautifully together.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

I really hope this helps and you make some peace with the past. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello, HappinessRules,

Please take the advice of an old woman:

PLEASE get rid of your guilt! This bothers me.

You have had enough hell for 8 years. DO NOT continue this punishment.

You had fun? It was great? CELEBRATE, don't punish yourself!! LIFE IS TOO SHORT

And to keep this guy with you? Also consider Stay With Me:

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by HappinessRules on Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:29 am.

Unread postby HappinessRules » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Ok update he sees the guilt that im exuding and I think, this is making him see me in a different light....this person lied he's 12 years younger and found out hes really a scorpio. Oh my days this is what happens when you meet someone during (mercury retrograde) well this is when the date was, so communication and misunderstanding do happen during this time, so now I know that hes a scorpio its like hes acting different its like me realising hes a scorpio has made me sceptical and the fact he lied about his age....But this is what I don't understand he said this ( I LOVE YOU) and now hes acting weird Ive made the honey jar and have a nation sack but I don't have any of hes belongings anyways...hes acting distant, but talks to me online which is weird.

How can I get a reading now on this? to if this is worth pursuing.
HappinessRules

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:01 pm

Hello, HappinessRules ,

Oh, wow. Lies. Not good!

Get a reading if it bothers you that much.

It COMPLETELY up to you

For a quick reading, you can go to

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Or you an get an appointment with an AIRR member here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HappinessRules » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:22 pm

Yup lies or misunderstandings I assumed he was a Taurus because he said that online but checked another source and it said Scorpio....but if he is a Scorpio that would make more sense as to why I behaved the way I did with him.
HappinessRules

Effects of a Love Obsession Spell

Unread postby amyleecat13 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:27 pm

I did a love spell on my exboyfriend that I have not heard from in August. We had an excellent relationship and we were deeply in love. It ended because some insecurities he had and some other issues.

I did a love domination spell after love spells for my ex.

Since the love domination spell, I have felt tingling all over my body and very erotic. I get dizzy spells from when I did a 7 day candle spell.

1) Is this a sign that it is working?

I felt the love domination spell was not enough so I did a love obsession spell. I am wondering of its effects if it is working. Since I did the love obsession spell I feel a lot of passion and a high level of erotica. Our relationship was extremely passionate.

2) Does this mean this is what he is feeling?
amyleecat13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello, amyleecat13 ,

It could be that you were just in the "line of fire" (as I call it).

Every time I do lust spells for clients, I feel the effects.

When I perform cursing and beak up work, I get exhausted

It just means that you performed the spell correctly

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby amyleecat13 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:44 pm

Now he has been communicating to me via texting and says he wants to see me over and over for a week now. The last 2 days he just stopped texting me.

What should I do next?
amyleecat13

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Dear amyleecat13 --

Without a reading we cannot tell why the obsession spell was working and then he dropped communication -- but what you do next would best be based on knowing what is going on with him.

We can advise you on how to use our products, but a question like the one you are asking seems to indicate that you need a psychic reading. I suggest a ten-minute reading from one of the members of AIRR.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Temont » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:16 am

I'm not sure if this is what I need. This a three part issue. My boyfriend is a really bad alcoholic and has severe depression--though one is probably the cause of the other. We dated years ago and I went my own way because of the drinking problem: inattentiveness, the missed date nights due to passing out on the sofa, the quick decline in his looks, the stumbling around, etc. I continued to love him and he and I continued a sexual relationship but I did not allow him to cross the line or get any closer again.. We got involved again more recently because we got pregnant. He was the sweetest, most loving and attentive man ever and then we lost our baby. He spiraled down quickly. It has been painful to watch. He binges every weekend, he already has enzyme issues showing up in his testing-- at 37 years old. His skin is fiery red after his binges and he has angry red patches all over his skin that his doctor calls 'acne' :evil: He was an absolutely beautiful boy when we were in junior high, high school and when we started dating but his face and nose are always bloated, his lips always look purple, his eyes are dead. He has a good job but his home (which was beautiful) is in shambles. He has one guy who has been living off of him for months, I came over on Saturday and I knew what was going on, but he has not collected a second bum. The home is filthy and smells horrendous, each of these young men drinks over a case of beer a day and one also has probation fees that my boyfriend (who says he wants to sell his home and buy a big one for us as a family) pays. He's a sweet, affectionate, patient and supportive man when he's not drunk. When he's drunk, he just stumbles around and sleeps. He's never shouted at anyone, never been violent. Last night, he said that he would get help, today, he says he's okay. I'm devastated but I was aware that this would probably be how this would play out. I'm not sure if i should work on becoming his addiction or walk away and work on me... Opinions, anyone?

*Edit
He has also become obsessed with getting pregnant again but he can't even stay sober enough to sleep with me when I'm ovulating, and he now has sexual issues, due to the drinking. He has to take the V pill. Our sexual life, the only thing that has been consistent for us is no longer. But he's my friend, he's my support, he's my comfort... Not sure what to do.
Temont

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:03 pm

You have all my sympathy - alcoholism is a horrible disease.

Have you done any Cast Off Evil work on him? That's where I'd start, and the fact that he does occasionally say he'll get help says to me that you might have some good results with that.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:11 pm

That's some great advice from cassiopaeia. Temont, I'd just emphasize that in conjunction with rootwork, he will definitely need medical help, counseling and, ideally, a strong support system including family, a church, etc. Good luck to you.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tatiana24 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:46 pm

Hi, I was wondering if someone could please help me with my situation. I would like my boyfriend to desire me more and stop playing around and commit to me. I have done a love spell recently but I don't know if it was truly right how I done it. So now I have currently bought myself a pink Adam candle but before I use it I'm looking for what can be a really great love spell and oil to use with it. I was thinking about using "stay with me oil" or "come to me oil". I was looking for any suggestions please, really needing some help with this. I truly want this spell to really take because i kinda fear our relationship is at stake and he is the only one I truly desire and want.
Tatiana24

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:26 pm

Hello, Tatiana24 ,

The Lucky Mojo candles are already dressed with oils.

But, you could add a little Follow Me Boy alog with Stay With Me.

Wishing you the greatest of success

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by HappinessRules on Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:57 am.

Spells to Force Coerce Dominate Control Command Ex to Return

Unread postby candy_ » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:06 am

Hi guys
First of all...It's a pleasure to be here. I used to view this forum for a long time but today, I finally registered
I'm here because of my situation...that is quite though
Me and my now ex partner have been apart from six months...Psychics and trustful readers said what I always felt...Our love comes from past lives...
However, we been through a lot of stuff together which got us through a major breakdown...including the loss of our baby during my pregnancy...
Lack of money and other issues...that all has made me depressed and for a long time, I refused to get help...
Those things made him lose his trust on me...and he's a very proud guy as well...
So I was wondering...would a redskull spell cause obsession on him to make he not forget about me? I want to be in his thoughts 24/7, so eventually...that will break his pride and he will contact me...We are actually in touch but about very very brief things
If so, how can I perform this spell (or is that a spell I can perform by myself, since I'm not experienced?)
Otherwise, is the intranquil spell recommendable in my case?
And same questions...Can I and how can I perform it?
Any advice would be really appreciated it. I really want to cause obsession on him...all trustful and reputable readers say we are meant to be
Thanks a lot guys!
candy_

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:22 pm

Hello, candy_

Welcome to the forum!!

I have moved your post to the obsession thread ad there are 7 pages of wonderful spell ideas.

I personally do not like working with an entity from hell but, if you want to, here is the page:

www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

After reading the 7 pages here, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us

Wishing you the very best with your spell work

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby candy_ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:12 am

Thanks a lot, Miss Aida! Is this the one? (the obsession thread)
I'm new here so learning still, I apologise.
Thank you!
candy_

Unread postby HappinessRules » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:21 am

Hi I have asked questions on a relationship previously before on here, And we have seen each other allot but I messed up and now hes backing off. Anyways what I wanted to know is that Ive done so much work on this and now I would like a spell from lucky mojo what would be my best option or what spell should I go for with this, I would like me and him to be together to be secure in this relationship and the love to never die out. But marriage is my main direction.
HappinessRules

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello, candy_ ,

Yes it is!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:35 pm

Hello, HappinessRules ,

If you : "messed up", then you have to do healing spells first

Then, go back to your love work

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Realdaddy2005 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:29 am

I lit just the reconciliation incense powder and I dominate my woman incense powder. I been litting it since Feb 21. Can I use cimminon to heat up the spell. What spells I can use to get my wife to fall deeply in love with me forever and move in with me.
Realdaddy2005

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:57 pm

Hello Realdaddy2005,

Lighting incense by itself isn't much of a spell, especially lighting incense for only four days. Spellwork takes *time* to work. I'd suggest you check you this page about Reconciliation products: you'll find lots of spellwork ideas there:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

You can also scroll up through this thread for more ideas about spells to make someone desire you.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HappinessRules » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:36 pm

Stubborn Taurus guy wont get over the fact I accidently "huffed" when he called but I do like him I don't know why I reacted like that moving on from that issue he hasn't forgive and I don't know how to get him in my good books.

I feel like I'm exhausted from doing so much work this guy is stubborn...maybe I should walk away. But I like him so much.

Any suggestions?
HappinessRules

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:25 am

Hello HappinessRules,

If things are tense/strained between the two of you from an argument, you could try doing Reconciliation work:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

But I can also hear that you're getting weary of this situation. If the time has come that you've done all this work and he's just not budging, perhaps it's time to do a Cut & Clear spell and move on.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aprilthompson123 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:51 pm

I would like to know what I need to get my wife to be crazy,madly and deeply in love with me forever. I want her to be permanently obsession with me . What I do
aprilthompson123

Unread postby natstein » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello aprilthompson123,

I would read through this thread to get an idea of how this work is done and then when you have an idea of how you want to proceed feel free to ask questions for clarification.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nino_x3 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:19 am

Hello there I'm having a current situation where I have been putting love products on my target for me and him and break up products on him and that female dog me and are not romantically involved yet I was not seeing anything I'm not doubting my work last years work was good back in September 2015 sorry I know it wasn't last year I'm going by school years but this year was a different rodeo he went to another school I was devastated long story short I was surprised to see him on my graduation today my question is what one candle could I use for all three of us I was thinking about something with a controlling nature I want my target to fall in love with and leave that female dog for me
nino_x3

Unread postby nino_x3 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:28 am

He's a tab bit resistant
nino_x3

Unread postby natstein » Sat May 13, 2017 7:44 pm

Hello nino_x3

First you please please have to use some punctuation so I know where your sentences start an stop. This is almost impossible to read.

I would recommend starting with Follow Me Boy spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html) and see how that works.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Fire of love powder and fire of love cologne

Unread postby Shanshan13 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:31 am

Hi everyone I'm new to luckymojo and wanted some friendly advice and help.
How can I use these products to get the desire that I want?,
What candle work would I have to use with the products also
Very urgent help.
My sons father the love of my life and I have been on very bad terms for a while he is seeing other females and doesn't give me the time of day anymore.i want to use these products in order to enhance his love for me so that we can be together
Shanshan13

Unread postby nino_x3 » Sun May 14, 2017 4:02 pm

I tried it back here and he stays in a different county
nino_x3

Unread postby natstein » Mon May 15, 2017 3:54 pm

Hello Shanshan13,

I merged your post into a thread that deals with the topic of your question, Please do not start new threads, your post was initially in an area that has nothing to do with spell work and no one else would have been able to find or learn from your question. I would read over this thread to get an idea of how these types of products are used.

There is a candle specific to this line of products that you can purchase for your self or have set on your behalf. IF you read over this page it will also give a starting point on how these products are used.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Realdaddy2005 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:51 pm

What spell material will i need to make a woman extremely obsessed with me forever. I know followme girl and fire of love . but there is not a spel kit for it
Realdaddy2005

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:30 am

Hello Realdaddy2005,

I don't think there is a spell out there that will guarantee that someone will stay "extremely obsessed" with you forever. However, Follow Me Girl and Fire of Love are powerful products to use, and you don't have to use them in spell kits to see those effects. If you go to the pages for those products, you'll find lots of spells you can do with them:

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmegirl.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

If you scroll up through this subforum, you'll find lots more ideas for spellwork.

Good luck to you.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby awlookatmenow » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:31 pm

I Wanna Do Some Work On This Guy But We Stay In To Different States How Do I Get His Attention To Call Me Or Text Me If We Never Had Any Contact
awlookatmenow

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:27 am

Hello, awlookatmenow,

You may want to try attraction spells followed by come to me spells

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com