• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:53 am

Spells to Make Someone Desire Me or Be Obsessed With Me

Unread postby maduro01 » Thu May 21, 2009 1:25 pm

I have been using different spells to get someone to be with me (sexually and romantically). He is communicating with me by e-mail, but I want more. Is there any spell(s) that can be offered to this forum that I can use to have him OBSESS over me?!?!?!?!

Thanks in advance :D
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: Spell(s) for him to OBSESS over me!!!

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu May 21, 2009 4:15 pm

I would check out Follow me Boy and Fire of Love formulas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html (if you want long term)

Also, have you looked over Lucky Mojo's Love spell archive?
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri May 22, 2009 8:41 am

All of the above oils are good. I would use a red skull candle and speak to it as you burn it.
But if I were you I would be careful, obsessing can lead to something you might not want even though its through email. I would make sure you have some protection ready, and some means of canceling the work just in case.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby maduro01 » Fri May 22, 2009 10:18 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:All of the above oils are good. I would use a red skull candle and speak to it as you burn it.
But if I were you I would be careful, obsessing can lead to something you might not want even though its through email. I would make sure you have some protection ready, and some means of canceling the work just in case.

Do you have any experience with the red skull candle? Are there any testimonials you can share? I am wondering why you suggested a red skull candle. I am not too familiar with the purpose of a skull candle.
maduro01

Unread postby Melania » Sat May 23, 2009 4:39 am

I think a skull candle is used to get inside someones head, their thought process. I'm just learning hoodoo but from what i've read that is what I think. It sounds like they are very useful. :)
Melania

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat May 23, 2009 1:16 pm

maduro01 wrote:Do you have any experience with the red skull candle? Are there any testimonials you can share? I am wondering why you suggested a red skull candle. I am not too familiar with the purpose of a skull candle.

Red skulls are great for someone to think about you romantically. White skulls are for healing, green for money (especially a boss) you get the idea.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby maduro01 » Sat May 23, 2009 1:29 pm

literarylioness wrote:Red skulls are great for someone to think about you romantically. White skulls are for healing, green for money (especially a boss) you get the idea.

If I wanted more than one person to think about me, should I make sure there is a skull for each person?
maduro01

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat May 23, 2009 1:33 pm

maduro01 wrote:If I wanted more than one person to think about me, should I make sure there is a skull for each person?

The red skull would be not be a good choice if you have multiple people you want to think about you romantically. The red skull takes a lot of time and concentration. It would be scattered intention to try to have a couple of these burning on different people. A better choice would be a glass encased Fire of Love candle.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby maduro01 » Sat May 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Thanks Mary,

When I receive my red skull, do I began to ask of it what I want from the intended lover or do I speak to as if I am talking to my intended lover? Hope that was clear.
maduro01

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat May 23, 2009 4:10 pm

I have used skull candles for a number of reason. Specifically, I have used them to get inside someone's mind, and control their thoughts about what I want them to do. Also, I have used menstrual blood and/or vaginal blood because it adds more strength to the spell. The person and I were not talking, but I wanted him not to forget me, and when we reunited and made up...he must certainly was thinking of me.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sammywel05 » Tue May 26, 2009 2:08 pm

what should you ask the candle, my lover and i arent talking and i want him to think about me romantically in his mind to the point where he starts to obsess over me again. I already have protection. What should i do for the red skull candle, what to ask it, use with it, i have mentral blood i was going to use on the candle. what are some good ideas?
sammywel05

Unread postby maduro01 » Tue May 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Do you think it would triple the impact if I burned three red skull candles for the same person at the same time?
maduro01

Unread postby Paradox » Tue May 26, 2009 4:18 pm

Are you sure you want obsession? I am still troubled by a very gifted former lover who despite the passage of time and my being faithfully and happily married, poses a dangerous nuisance.
Be careful what you go after.
Paradox

Unread postby j82 » Tue May 26, 2009 5:23 pm

iv used a red skull candle to get into a dudes head also.. rub it with the oil that best fits with your intentions maybe some powder or hearbs.. i wrote his name on it and placed a paper with what i wanted him to think of under it then concentrate on it while it burned. worked for me but thats my experience. i never tried to get a man to obsess but I suppose if you work it with that intention you can do wonders.
j82

Unread postby Keirith » Tue May 26, 2009 7:51 pm

Would the red skull and crossbones candle sold by Lucky Mojo be acceptable for use in this Obsession candle burning spell? Or does it have to have no crossbones?
Keirith

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue May 26, 2009 8:01 pm

Yeah, the candles sold by LuckyMojo will work wonderfully.
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue May 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Burning 3 candles at the same time is NOT going to have triple impact in my mind. Especially if you aren't putting your full energy into the candle. Now I would recommend burning the candle over at least 9 days rather than one day or two. This is because you are repeating the spell 9 times as opposed to once adds some strength to the spell. But the spell is as strong as you make it and you need to feel in the mood you want the person to feel. So work up in yourself the need to be loving and obessess(whatever that feels like).

After you have done the spell do not OVERTHINKING (meaning how is it going to happen, or when, or is he thinking of me? driving by his house...calling him a million times, etc). Overthinking is not helpful, and being negative does not help either. Just because you light 3 candles doesnt mean its going to have triple the impact. I would recommend hitting them from different aspects like mental with the red skull candle, and sexually with a penis candle.

[quote="maduro01"]Do you think it would triple the impact if I burned three red skull candles for the same person at the same time?[/quot
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sammywel05 » Thu May 28, 2009 9:51 am

can i use this to get him to obsess/ think about me constantly until it drives him to the point where he wants to talk/txt again and show up to my house again as well all the time? or should i ask that when i do the petition under the candle, what are some good ingredients to use for this? we arent speaking right now but i am starting some reconcile work this weekend on him and thinking of doing this as well to get him to want/obsess over me again. I do have a honey jar set up as well with domination, controlling, attraction candles around it
sammywel05

Unread postby j82 » Thu May 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Hmm when I think of obsessing i think of being miserable.. have you though of using the intranquility spell kit? I think it might offer what you are looking for.
j82

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 pm

The intranquility spirit is a good person to work with if you want him to be miserable until he comes back. He will constantly be thinking about you so much until he comes back. The more he fights it the worse it will get.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby battleship » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:46 pm

when you say intranquility spirit, do you mean Anima Sola?
battleship

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:57 pm

battleship wrote:when you say intranquility spirit, do you mean Anima Sola?

Not quite, their man be some "shared territory" between them,so to speak but the Intranquil spirit is said to be a spirit wandering between heaven and hell, he/she/it is petitioned usually to bedevil and torment a wandering lover into returning.

Anima Sola, or lonely soul is depicted as a soul suffering in purgatory and is, I believed, linked to Our Lady of Mount Carmel and the wearing of the brown scapular, specifically that anyone that dies wearing it gets taken out of purgatory by Our Lady of Mount Carmel the Saturday after their death. I have seen people use Anima Sola products and prayers to the Anima Sola to condemn people to suffer as Anima Sola is depicted as which may be how it has occasionally been associated with the Intranquil Spirit.

You can read about them both at thier pages.

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/animasola.html
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:50 pm

battleship wrote:when you say intranquility spirit, do you mean Anima Sola?

No, I do not mean the Amina Sola or Santisma Muerte. I dont recommend working with her unless you really really know what you are doing. Some of these entities can be demanding, and those entities you would have to pray and set lights to them forever. Actually, I think lucky mojo should put some disclaimers on those candles.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mangi0323 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Okay... what if someone was bewitched by a sex spell, in their uncontrolled passion for the caster, also cast a similar spell? is there any true outcome?
mangi0323

Re: Random question

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:49 pm

They would both just be be bewitched by each other and have uncontrollable passion towards either other. I think the person who is already under the spell by the caster...for them to do the same to the caster would be pointless since the caster wants this person anyways. So really it would just be reinforcing how the caster already feels about the target...if the target where to do the same to the spell caster.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:04 pm

At the end of August 2009 I met a man that I had an instant connection with. Due to life issues it had been progressing very slowly.
I had many candle lit for me by the Wonder-works at LM. I did a Follow Me Boy Spell and had divination's done by Miss Elvyra , Miss Cat and Daddy Greg.
I was given the green light to do magic on this target. On December 19th I made my first Doll Baby ( you can read the details in 'Doll to give Love a Nudge')
and since then thing have really moved along in a very happy way. The other night my target began talking about foot washings,the Biblical aspect and so on.
He then told me he would like to have that experience. I told him I would be happy to oblige .

Hummm,what to do,what to do ?

We have not been intimate , only made out.I want an intimate relationship with him.
Do I use this opportunity and give him a Foot Wash with some LM products?
Do I save the water to bind him to me?
Is there any special protocol in giving a Foot Wash to your Love Target?
Can this become an Erotic experience for him?
Do I finish the foot bath with LM Oils?

HELP !

Your Most Humble Servant,
Coco
HeactesHeart

Re: My Doll-Baby Target has Requested a Foot Wash ! !

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Well yeah it can become an Erotic experience for him... ;-) lol Sorry Coco I have a bad sense of humor. I am sooo going to have to make a dollbaby. I am going to get a reading first though. From one of the readers from here. I am still working the honey jar but thats it. I need to focus more on money at the moment. I cannot even say how happy I am for you that things are moving along so nicely for you! Keep up the good work my friend!
MysticRootworker

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Oh Darlin !

My head is spinning with the possibilities (giggle) !

YMHS,
Coco

PS. I am PRAYING for money for you. PM I will set a light for you !
HeactesHeart

Unread postby ablake » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Coco -

I PM'd you.

Stay Blessed!
ablake

Unread postby ablake » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Hi Coco:

Sorry but my PM bounced back to me.

What it said was perhaps you might want to move your post into the "Help with Spellcasting" section of the board. More people would see it. I bet you'd get some great advice.

Best of luck!
ablake

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:10 pm

The foot wash water can be used as a personal concern. You can use any of LMs Female Domination oils, washes, powders etc. I mean the possibilities are endless aka HeactesHeart...research the possibilities here http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html and there are so many more...

As for binding that is up to you...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Thanks Anita and JW.

I am moving this post to Help with Spell casting at Anita's suggestion.

Blessings!

YMHS,
Coco
HeactesHeart

Follow Me Boy Fiance Results

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:47 pm

I've been reading about how Follow me Boy makes guys a little obsessive and to really just like a loyal dog who only wants your attention. I've been using it on my fiance for about a month or so and I haven't really seen that. I've seen results in that when I do see him he's more aggressive physically but he's no more easy to get a hold of than normal. Let me explain real quick about his being difficult to get a hold of; he's airborne artillery in the army (I know, I know, another Army guy, right?) and is desperately trying to kiss enough boot to make sergeant by August, which means for about 6 months he's been doing 12-24 hour shifts 1 to 2 times a week and is just almost always at work, so unless he's a lying SOB there's not a whole lot he can do some of the time. But obviously he has to have time off sometimes and lately he hasn't been spending any with me. I want to spend more time with him, I want to not go a week w/o hearing from him and Follow me Boy doesn't really seem to be doing much to fix the situation. Am I doing it wrong/expecting too much? I have a honey jar on him with FMB, Marriage and Love Me; I have him in my Nation Sack; and I have a doll baby with FMB, Love Me, Marriage, and Compelling and I've even 5 spotted my cell phone with FMB cause we talk 90% through text messages. I've also done a (successful!) candle love spell on him so I know he's...what's the word, susceptible to magic cause omg did the candle spell work fast, I just can't get him to pay more attention to me. Any suggestions?
Miss_Liz

Re: Follow Me Boy

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:26 pm

People react differently according to their personalities. If a person has the potential to be possessive Follow Me Boy will bring that out in that person, if a person doesn't have that potential then you get the love-dovey puppy dog syndrome. Then you have to consider how much of a change in behavior you are attempting. For example for a man who's character is to be completely absent-minded he's not suddenly going to be hanging on your every word, but you'll notice he'll start doing thing that are more centered on you. The point is that sometimes the changes are subtle and this is contingent upon the power you are able to bring to the situation in direct relation to the personality of your target and what you are seeking to change.

Now, in your case your target is definately more aggressive. Score one for Follow Me Boy. If he's busy with his attempt to get promoted this will take up the energy and free-time he has. That the truth of the matter. But what you are seeking is how to get more attention. What I recommend is upping the heat on the situation. Include Bewitching along with Follow Me Boy. This combination I've found works in a really interesting way. People aren't simply finding you attractive, or sexy, but they become enchanted with your ways. They find you mysterious, deep, and all together magnetic which keeps them coming back for more. Add Follow Me Boy to that and you've got yourself a man who is enamoured, enchanted, and hooked. I've worked this combination successfully several times for clients and the results are wonderful.

Here is what you can do. First, get yourself red Adam and Eve candles. Set up an altar with picture of you two mixed with really alluring pictures of you all facing the candles that you'll set up in the middle of altar along with your dollie. Dress the candles with the oils and sexual fluids and set them facing each other as close as possible ontop of a picture of you two. Then take red string and dress that with the oils and your sexual fluids after you've masturbated to thoughts of him. Take this string and tie it around both candles, binding them together while you pray that he's unable to have his attention turned anywhere else--that he can't take his eyes or attention off of you.

Pray over the candles and light them. As they are burning read from the Song of Solomon as if you were whispering into his ear. Let the candles burn down. Keep the heat going by nightly working the doll baby and reciting the same verse(s) from Song of Solomon while constantly telling him to spend more time with you. Keep the dollie on the altar with all your alluring pictures and wrapped in your underwear.

You may wish to follow up with some success/promotion conjure to help him get a job since you're about to steal his attention ;-).
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:50 am

Eilis, I'm just going to add something too. On the mundane level, you know as well as I do that the demands of a unit/command can eat up a guy's energy, time, and attention. Not saying you shouldn't do anything to strengthen the tie between you two, especially if he's a better man than your ex, just make sure you aren't doing something that is going to sabotage his chances at making Sgt. And best of luck to you, hon, you and your son are in my thoughts and prayers!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:15 pm

ConjureMan; Will definitely try that, I'm planning on placing an order on or around the 1st so I'll toss those in my cart too. I should ask him if he wants any help making his promotion getting easier.

Maljen; It's not that I want so much attention it hinders his career, I've already been blamed enough for 'ruining' my ex's career (complete and utter BS as it was my magic that GOT him team leader to begin with) so I know to tread lightly with that. I just want to spend more than 45 min to an hour with him every few weeks. I don't even try to talk to him the day he gets off his CQ shifts because I know he's just out like a light, but I never get to see him on the weekends even when I know he's not at work. I've talked to him about this and his explanation was as a rule he doesn't keep his phone near by on the weekend so he can have time to himself, like play video games and what not, which I'm totally ok with, but I don't get why I can't just hang out while he plays. I'm weird and like video games but lack the attention span to play them, so if there's an RPG I'm interested in I have to get someone else to play so I can watch the plot. I don't mind the game playing and will happily sit there next to him while he plays...to an extent (anyone else think 6 hours as a "short" game of D&D is excessive?) As super nice as it would be, I'm ok with not doing dinner and a movie date thing and would be just as happy as a dog with a bone to just sit around and do nothing as long as I'm doing nothing with him, you know?
Miss_Liz

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:52 pm

OH, ConjureMan, I had more thoughts (sorry, I'm a wicked insomniac and have gotten MAYBE 4 hours of sleep so I'm gonna be a little all over the place) Where I'm living now, I have to share a bedroom with my 3 year old and my sister and it's also where my alter is. I don't need to hide my work from my sister but I do from our other roommate out of 1 part respect and 1 part afraid of being kicked out for being a witch. I don't, though, want my sister to have to see alluring photos of me on the alter, just because..well...it's a little skeevy, what can I do to get around that? I also don't have any pictures of us together but I do have pictures of him would that still work if I also printed off some of me? How many at minimum would you think I'd need in the way of alluring pics? I'm not really good at self pictures.
I also want to real quick run an idea I had while I was failing at getting to sleep last night. I was trying to think of a way to get him to ingest my menstrual blood with out looking suspicious. Because of our not being around each other a lot food or drink deployment would be out of character and I couldn't really be sure he'd eat/drink it anyway, so, I was thinking what if I bought a pack of cheap cigarettes (we both smoke), carefully emptied the tobacco, mixed powdered MB in with the tobacco, very carefully repacked the cigarettes, and then gave them to him missing a few saying something like "I got these, but hate them, you can have them." If nothing else, I have learned that no soldier will turn down a free pack of smokes so I know he'd smoke them. Do you think that is a good trick? Would inhaling instead of eating/drinking MB work just as well?

I hope most of that made sense.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:57 pm

The need to be discreet is understandable. You can place the photos up while you are doing the work, and stow them away when you are not. You don't have to keep them up when you aren't working at your altar.

If you have to put them away, keep them with the dollbaby, perhaps in a box where the doll baby is surrounded with the pictures.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby waterlily » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Not experienced but have you considered applying or smearing you MB wherever you know that he will lick, eg your nipples, and if you have oral sex with him on your privates. Just a thought.
waterlily

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:16 pm

waterlily wrote:Not experienced but have you considered applying or smearing you MB wherever you know that he will lick, eg your nipples, and if you have oral sex with him on your privates. Just a thought.

Hmm, on the same note what if you mixed a MB tincture into a lip gloss or what have you? You'd have to get passed the "ew" factor, which I have to admit I have some myself and I've been using my MB as religious offerings for months. Anyway, like mix it into a lip gloss only used when I'm with him, that way there is absolutely no chance he'd 'miss the mark' so to speak. Would be far less complicated than unpacking and repacking smokes, which I've done and it is quite time consuming.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby Maljen » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:45 am

Eilis, I like that idea! Don't know what the more experienced members here will say about it, but it seems like a fantastic idea! Gotta add that one to my quickly-growing book of ideas!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby AmaSarah » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:54 am

Conjureman,

Not to misdirect the thread but - can you work the Adam & Eve spell you outlined on someone you are not currently intimate with but hope to be intimate with again? You know me from "He keeps coming but he just doesn't stay." My Attraction work is working as we are seeing each other much more often but we're still just friends. Could this help direct the energy from friendship to passion? or help get my Attraction conjure moving along?

thanks.....
AmaSarah

Unread postby nena1974 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:50 am

I think you're putting too much thought into the MB thing. it's much easier than you think. can you bake him some brownies? cookies? men love that! or on your way to see him stop and get him a soda or coffee, you can carry with you a qtip with the MB on it and then just dip it in whatever he's drinking. but you deffinately want to hide it in some sort of food or drink, i cant imagine it tastes good on it's own
nena1974

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:04 pm

AmaSarah, yes you certainly can. It can be used to get the passion going, in your case I'd throw in Fires of Love as well to the working in order to stroke the fires.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:31 pm

nena1974 wrote:I think you're putting too much thought into the MB thing. it's much easier than you think. can you bake him some brownies? cookies? men love that! or on your way to see him stop and get him a soda or coffee, you can carry with you a qtip with the MB on it and then just dip it in whatever he's drinking. but you deffinately want to hide it in some sort of food or drink, i cant imagine it tastes good on it's own

I've tried that before, every time I ask him if he wants anything he turns it down, even if I offer to bring him a hot dinner while he's on a 24 hour shift, which is hard cause in my family we HAVE to feed people so part of me wants to just yell at him to eat my food even without it being tricked lol, drives me nuts. I was thinking, to cover up the taste, that I'd mix in some cinnamon sugar, one to hide the taste and 2 to both sweeten and heat him up. Maybe even use some rum for the tincture to help cover the taste, though I'd only use a little, would probably be just barely pinkish in color.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby nOriL » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:03 am

Which is the best spell to use to bring someone closer to you, to make that person think of you all day & making it known?
nOriL

Re: Which Is The Best?

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:01 am

Use a Come to Me Spell kit to draw someone closer and fix a skull candle to influence someone's thoughts.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Love Spell w/ Alcoholic Drug Addicted Violent Abusive Person

Unread postby beautiful » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:37 am

Hello everyone,

Let me try to make this as brief as I can. I know my friend likes me and at the same time he still cares and desires his ex. I am not sure if they're ever going to get back together. They are long distant fyi.

Psychics tells me all the time that they aren't meant to be and that they will break up naturally. It's already happening but I think it's like an off and on thing between them.

I have stay friends with him for a while now and been beyond the limit of patient.

I thought I can move on but I know there is something that he and I can do so much more then friendship and lust. He does not know how to express his feelings nor does he likes to.

He is a very secretive person so I have no idea what is the right path to choose.

So~

What I truly want is I need something that will purely attract him to love me and desire a romantic relationship. He's been the type of guy that takes that takes that one step forward and two steps back. I feel like he doesn't trust me enough to love me and he's soooo afraid of getting hurt.

Is there something here I can do to help him move on from her and come to me for a relationship? Is there anything that can help him make the move to propose for marriage too?

I also want to add that there isn't much communication flowing between us anymore.

He only likes to show up at my place once in a blue moon and then he disappears again for a long time. *SIgh* Is there anything that can help to close this gap and increase the flow of communication as well?

I don't know but I keep feeling that maybe the reasons why he's not as open as he was because we did had some break downs before. Because I wanted a relationship and he didn't because he's afraid of changes between us.

He does not want to ruin our friendship and lose me. So he would leave me alone for months and then come back and talk to me again. This really angers me and I put it behind my back for many times. He's always saying that he wants to be friends and get to know me first, etc. Ok I agreed to that but there isn't any communication at all between us.

He always shows up drunk or pretending to be drunk once a night and the disappears for months. I am really sick of this routine and I want to put an end to this nonsense. I just want his commitment and love.

He's such a douche bag.

Your advice is really appreciated. Thanks.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Re: May I have your attention please. A Confusing Situation :(

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:43 am

There would be no point in buying products if the case was hopeless. You say that psychics have told you they will break up. How long have they told you this? Have you set a time limit for your work?

You say he's afraid of getting hurt -- but dang his toying around with you is hurting you. You say he's secretive. That's not cool either.

Anyway, use Kiss Me Now! and Come to Me and Love Me products to draw him nearer to you.

We have hundreds of free spells online for live -- see them listed and linked here:

http://luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
http://luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
http://luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Then feed him menstrual blood to tie him to you. See

http://luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

At the same tome try some separation spells on him and his ex (use Separation products, unless you want to go hard-core and use Break Up products).

Our free anti-love spells are here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Good Luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby beautiful » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:31 pm

Hi Catherine,

I was first told this in 2008 by a psychic I met in person that they would separate by this year.

Other psychics said he's not interested in a committed relationship with me because of his unstable financial issues that is distracting his mind making him in no position to be in a relationship too.

I know he cares about me but he won't allow himself to fall in love with me because of so many reasons.

He has too much pride in himself, he puts his friends first, etc.

He also has commitment issues.

He says one thing and does another.

He is selfish and arrogant.

Again he does not like to express himself. There is not much communication at all.

He only contacts me when he wants to get intimate and I that's not what I want.

When we are together, I can see that I do make him happy and he does not want to leave me.

There is so much interferences between the two of us that I feel like we are cursed or something. Again we see each other if lucky once in every 2 months. I don't know if we have any jinx or if this is our only destiny.

Would burning vigil candles be sufficient to have him love me? Or will a love me kit be better in this case?
beautiful

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:53 pm

A vigil candle is probably not going to be enough to accomplish your goal if this guy has all these conflicting issues. I suggest you get another reading from someone at AIRR to see what the best course of action would be if you really want to pursue this guy.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Association_of_Independent_Readers_and_Rootworkers
thelightfantastic

Unread postby beautiful » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:32 pm

I booked a reading already. It looks like I have to wait only a month.
beautiful

Love Spell w/ Alcoholic Drug Addicted Violent Abusive Person

Unread postby hoodoo212 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:14 pm

I've been seeing this guy for about nine months.

Things are a bit complicated to make a long story short. there are times I wouldnt hear from him for like two weeks and out the blue he would call me and tell me to come over.

I did a Come to Me spell a few months ago as suggested from my earlier post but i think i need something that can make him obsess over me.

Does anyone know any spells for this nature and one that really works?

I've gotten a reading at AIRR already. we werent really dating, were just talking or you can say friends with benefits before the reading, then we later decided to get to know each other better which was suggested by my root reader because it was purely sexual in the begining. then i started having feelings for him.

As of right now, after 9 months we both holding back (he did not verbally told me on his part) to officially date.

i've realized after 9 months his of dealing with him that he is very closed minded and thinks that there's a cultural difference, that we see things differently, so he's basically blocking himself from me, which is why I'm holding back on dating him.

i'm not saying i would never date him but not right now...and the rootworker also said that we were actually compatible.

I have to point out that the sex is really good and thats why he keeps coming back.

Right now I just want him to be obsess and beg me like a little for all the shit that he put me through...I want to crush his little heart.

I know it sounds evil but i was hurt when i pour my heart out and got nothing for it but its funny now that i'm over it.

Let me know if ya'll can help!

It's funny how how he always joking that i'm putting Haitian voodoo on him...but I dont wanna tell him its HOODOO. LOL
hoodoo212

Re: How to make someone obsess over me

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Hoodoo212,

This is something you want a reading on. Find out why the situation is "complex," why he only calls you when he's good and ready, why he's playing these games with you. Now, despite such immature behavior I always give people the benefit of the doubt because even good people can act stupidly, but you are pretty invested in this so might as well find out what's really going on.

Product wise, Follow Me Boy can help you to get him to follow you around.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Most men must have sex once a week, minimum, for physiological reasons.

If he waits two weeks, he's getting off somewhere else. Whether that means masturbation with or without porn, or whores, or another girlfriend -- or he's so depressed that he'd rather have a wet dream than have sex -- a reader could tell you.

I will tell you what i know: If he is not in the military, in jail, or doing one of the things i just listed, he should be having sex with you once a week or more.

You say "he would call and tell me to come over."

"TELL you" -- not invite you?

This sounds pretty bogus to me. Sounds like he is playing you.

Sure, you could work some trick to make him obsess over you -- but WHY? There are ten thousand GOOD men out there your age and single. Find one who will be true, who lives an honest life, and who wants to marry you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby hoodoo212 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:10 pm

well he would actually invite me over and check to see if i'm free. today he actually called me and tells me that he misses me and pretty much begged me to go over him i pretty told me no next time. but i dont know he's personality is weird...very nerdy, geeky and has really bad OCD. I should point out that i've never actually really reach out to him either.
hoodoo212

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:14 am

I agree with ConjureMan. You would probably benefit from yet another reading because the circumstances have changed. Since you want to work this from another angle, you definitely need to know what's going on so you can figure out your best course of action if you really want to pursue this.

That said, it sounds like you're a little unsure of what you want. Do you want a honest relationship with the guy or do you just want to "crush his little heart"? If you go the heart crushing route, odds are good he probably won't want a relationship. If you want an honest relationship, I think you need to reexamine this guy's past behavior and ask yourself if that is the kind of behavior you want to deal with on a regular basis in the future. Remember, hoodoo can only do so much and it won't change someone's basic nature.

You might also want to rethink the whole obsession thing. It might seem like a good idea now because you're peeved, but it's difficult to determine how someone will react to that kind of work. A spell doesn't necessarily stop just because you change your mind or lose interest in the target.

Good luck.
thelightfantastic

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:09 am

I think all your posts contradict one another, and they are repetitive. You are not into him, you are completely over him YET you want to crush his heart, and so on. Then you say you never reached out to him YET you say you have poured your heart out to him.

I recommend that you do some Clarity work, such as a bath, along with some King Solomon Wisdom products so that you can clear your mind and make a decision in what you want.

In addition, you need to get a reading to see if this situation can actually be a relationship. Sounds like you are just a booty call, and a bed buddy at this point. You want him to obsess over you...well he is already doing that it seems like since he is begging you to come over for sex, but that is as far as it goes.

In any case, I would recommend some Love Me products, and if you still want to go along with the obsession then do some Follow Me Boy work.

spell-s-for-him-to-obsess-over-me%C7%83%C7%83%C7%83-t1305.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:19 am

Stars is right --- your emotions are very contradictory. You need Clarity.

Rather than make folks range all over the board trying to find portions of this story, i have rolled the three threads up into one long thread. Now anyone can read it from beginning to end.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Had a reading; need your attention once more

Unread postby beautiful » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:08 am

SITUATION UPDATE

I don't know where to really begin and need your guidance.

So the guy that I love and still patiently friend with over almost three years now we still keep in touch and spend some time together.

Confirmed now from a reader, he know he loves me but he's super afraid to get in a relationship with me because in his own words, "I don't want to be control by a girl." He has so much feelings for me and he is the only one that is holding himself back. T

o me there's no point trying to disprove what he say because he is super stubborn because trying will make him run into his cave and for your information this guy is a Scorpio.

He'll do the routine disappear for 1-3 month and whatever.

For the past 2 years, I have been such a supportive friend to him. I see his up and his down.

He shares some things with me etc. He knows that I love him and that I care but still he won't make any move. So there is no action or movement what so ever.

He doesn't communicate at all. It seems like the only time he talks to me is when he wants to come over and get hot between the sheets which I have put a stop to this.

Even before that we see each other like once in a blue moon.

Wow! I am shock to believe that such douche bags exist.

Then another thing is there is an ex he still can't move on from and and doesn't give a $#!T about him. He makes things really difficult here especially for himself. Spends tons of money on her when she doesn't even ask for anything. He's trying hard to get her back after almost 2 years.

Because of this I have only stayed friends and have zero expectations.

This guy is suppose to be my other half but he's not seeing that I am at all.

He is definately a soul mate and I have learned so much from him not to let another man take advantage of my kind nature.

This angers me and then I love him at the same time.

I want a real relationship that leads to commitment and marriage.

I don't want a bed buddy and to be a doormat. I am not demanding for him to change over night except to put an end to this no progress situation.

I know he has his busy schedule work too but come on, if you love someone you would make time to say something and spend time with them.

He is a good guy but just makes really stupid decisions. This makes me so frustrated with him!

I am burning a pink jar candle punch hole in a triangle form filled with Adam and Eve oil. Petitioned etc.

I also have a honey jar done. I do feel a difference in the air however there is no action on his part at this point yet because it's only been a few days. I am good to go and confident and what I have accomplish so far.

So what do I do next?
beautiful

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation